Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones Discussion SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones Discussion SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Game of Thrones Discussion Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Game of Thrones Discussion Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Game of Thrones Discussion Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Game of Thrones Discussion Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Game of Thrones Discussion Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Game of Thrones Discussion Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Game of Thrones Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Game of Thrones Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:36 am

Not a clue if there's already a GoT thread, but made this to avoid further spoilers in the chat and so that I could get Jay and Ken's reactions to Stannis becoming Hitler in episode 9 of season 5 that aired last night, as well as everyone else's reactions and whatnot.

I look forward to your's especially, Jay.  :bolieve:

Last edited by Ares Vendetta on October 11th 2015, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:49 am

I root for Roose now.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:53 am

For those of you who haven't seen the season finale preview

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:53 am

BTW I fucking hate Stannis now. I hope he gets his ass kicked by the Boltons. I could see Davos turning on him too.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 9:03 am

I miss Joffrey... Even though he was a dick, he was an awesome dick in my opinion
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 9:42 am

Fuck Stannis...Fuck Stannis

FUCK THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I hope Ramsey fucking melts the bastard. He just lost father of the year award....Not even a fucking glimpse of remorse...Fuck it, Brienne, he is all yours!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 9:45 am

Hodor!
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 9:46 am

And here's me thinking Tywin was a shit father.............
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 3:57 pm

I'll admit, they've actually made Stannis an interesting character despite lacking compared to his book counterpart, but there is absolutely no redeeming what he did. Think about it, not even Mance Rayder got fully burned alive and was put out of his misery before it got any worse. And even SELYSE protested the sacrifice in the end. The woman who would openly talk about her daughter being an abomination basically, is the one who wants them to stop the sacrifice while Stannis is the one who does nothing but watches. Throw in the fact that this is basically Stannis going to such drastic measures after a mere few weeks or less despite lasting a year facing starvation at Storm's End, as well as the fact that he did it against the will of his daughter and everything and it's safe to say Stannis has just become a definite antagonist.

Also, I didn't even notice how rough the character looks until this episode. They did a good job of aging him and making him look depraved and desperate and aged since his loss on the Blackwater.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:27 pm

:demonic:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:38 pm

Stannis and Ramsey are undoubtedly my favourite characters. Bah Gawd Almighty.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:58 pm

Best in the World. wrote:
Stannis and Ramsey are undoubtedly my favourite characters. Bah Gawd Almighty.
i bet you rooted for germany against brazil too huh
and you wanted the nazis to win ww2 huh
and you wish jacob steele never retired huh
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 9th 2015, 12:26 am

Probably the hardest scene for me and it was fucking brilliant. Always felt Stannis just lingered in the background on the show (hasn't felt that way in the books, still reading Mad) and never really had a reason to care. I never and still don't think he'll sit on the throne so why would I care? At least now I want to see him die. Poor Davos. I hope he gets to be the one but it would just be about right for Stannis to kill him at some point. 

Having my reading been spoiled by some people, I hope we get a particular scene next week for the finale. So much hype.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 9th 2015, 4:20 am

Liam Catterson wrote:
Fuck Stannis...Fuck Stannis

FUCK THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I hope Ramsey fucking melts the bastard. He just lost father of the year award....Not even a fucking glimpse of remorse...Fuck it, Brienne, he is all yours!!!!!!!
Game of Thrones Discussion Tumblr_npn9upUiyn1qesweno1_540
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 12th 2015, 5:33 am

Game of Thrones Discussion Tumblr_npsqlkVtZ71u7pj5do1_540

:comeon: :why:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 12th 2015, 6:45 am

The finale is in two days already. No more GOT until next year Sad
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 13th 2015, 6:45 am

I just watched the episode The Rains of Castamere. The feels :to: :to: :to: :to: :to: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 13th 2015, 7:13 am

Lucian Black wrote:
The finale is in two days already. No more GOT until next year Sad
Word. I ain't watching leaked episodes ever again :whew:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 13th 2015, 9:37 am

I cri evritiem :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 14th 2015, 8:14 pm

Don't know what I just watched, but its catchy as hell
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 15th 2015, 9:06 am

Dude, I just finished watching the season 5 finale and I fucking CRIED. My favorite character is dead. If he truly is Azor Ahai tho, he will be back for sure.. at least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 19th 2015, 6:55 pm

I'm finally caught up. The season 5 finale was the saddest moment in the series for me. :to:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 24th 2015, 6:32 pm

Game of Thrones Discussion Tumblr_nqgpc4ODA51rsggneo1_540
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJune 24th 2015, 6:55 pm

A portion of S6's script has been leaked. Nothing big, just a new character confirmed talking to Tyrion about Dany.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:32 am

Watching the SDCC panel right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Discussion   Game of Thrones Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next