Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones talking SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones talking SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Game of Thrones talking Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Game of Thrones talking Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Game of Thrones talking Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Game of Thrones talking Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Game of Thrones talking Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Game of Thrones talking Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Game of Thrones talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Game of Thrones talking Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 1:46 am

I can't believe it. What they did last season was unforgivable, so much so that GOT wasn't even in my top ten fav shows last year, but I honestly thought it couldn't get worse. I feel like I'm in a TV show, because just because I thought it couldn't, it fucking did get worse. I figured they'd perhaps not even have Dorne this season, they'd hide Dorne away in shame for their actions and "bad pussy", but these people are not even capable of shame, they brought Dorne in and destroyed it even more! They made Doran Martell and his guard into fucking jobbers, fucking Doran was the only character that could save the Dorne storyline! I had to stop halfway through the fucking episode to express my rage, and I swear if Varys ever dies in this show I will drop it so fucking fast, IDC if the White Walkers finally cross the wall, IDC about shit, Varys is the last GOAT in this show they haven't fucked up. I'm going to continue this stupid fucking episode named after that bitch who let down team Stannis, and this episode better be named after her because she fucking dies or brings Stannis back, because I swear if Davos gets all chummy with her after what she did to team Dragonstone.....oh boy, I don't even fucking understand why he hasn't pimp slapped her yet, why he even talks to this hoe and hasn't dug a sword through her.

Last edited by J Dynasty on May 23rd 2016, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 1:52 am

Oh, and before I forget, they ruined Jaime too. I see he fully back with Cersei, I don't even see the point of his characterization in the last seasons now, I really feel like The Punisher in my fucking sig, I was right about to leave and go resume the episode but at the door I remember Dorne wasn't the only fuck up in this half episode alone.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 1:55 am

Game of Thrones talking W7D2aIw

Thought this pretty much summed up things.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 2:08 am

Had to pause again. Dothraki acting like preteens and making I fucked your mamma...grand mamma jokes. :sherman: Don't even get me started on Varys and Tyrion walking around in the open without backup, I'll assume the people there don't know there in charge or IDK why the harpies or anyone angry didn't own them. IDK why Tyiron was being such an ass either, really making jokes about Vary's lost penis to say he isn't a boy anymore???? That fire being so huge and out of no where seems like bullshit too, but w.e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 2:17 am

at least we got four good seasons. :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 2:20 am

Game of Thrones talking U6RauO2
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 2:36 am

:stephen: And now these niggas want to ruin dude's fapping material by making us watch the Red Woman turn into an old lady. man I might rather see naked dudes than this. At least it's over, and not any more terrible than the tragedy of Dorne.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 2:55 am

Game of Thrones talking VobMcum
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 7:22 am

Well at least they are not like Guggenheim from Arrow. That cunt can get hit by a train.

But admit it, you mad cus Melisandre is saggy and disgusting  :cena:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 10:00 am

I'd still hit Melisandre as long as she has the necklace
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 25th 2016, 1:37 pm

You're gross GC.

Anyways, Arrow is way better than GOT atm.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 26th 2016, 9:30 pm

I like how they killed off all the interesting characters from Dorne so we could get more of that bad pussy.  :kane:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 26th 2016, 10:02 pm

But why drag D&D in this tho?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 26th 2016, 10:33 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyApril 29th 2016, 9:26 am

Personally, I liked Season 2 of True Detective more than Season 1. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 2:21 am

So does Cersei know every person who makes fun of her in King's Landing, or is the Mountain just that damn good at finding info out?

Davos doesn't seem to give one shit about Stannis.

LMAO Roose Bolton.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 6:53 am

That ending made me the happiest man alive
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 7:37 am

J Dynasty wrote:
So does Cersei know every person who makes fun of her in King's Landing, or is the Mountain just that damn good at finding info out?

Davos doesn't seem to give one shit about Stannis.

LMAO Roose Bolton.
To be fair, I think it implies every person because apart from her family, what person likes Cersei? I think she knows everyone's reaction, yet they are little to her so she could not give a fuck (before then that is. Now she will have them killed)

As for Davos, he killed his best friend, someone who was basically a teacher to him. Tbh, I think Davos is basically like "Serves the egotistical prick right" about Stannis since him and Shireen had a close relationship.

As for Roose, knew he'd go this season but I thought he'd be called off on the big Episode 9 or late in the season. BUT JON FUCKING SNOW BABY
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 1:44 pm

Fuck Roose. Ramsay is the superior Bolton, clearly.

This was easily a top 5 episode, if not top 3. I feel like you're just nitpicking if you didn't like the episode but I can't blame you after last week.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 1:54 pm

MTM wrote:

This was easily a top 5 episode, if not top 3. I feel like you're just nitpicking if you didn't like the episode but I can't blame you after last week.
Agreed. This has to be one of the best episodes in GoT history. I personally had no problem with last week really but this week smashed it by a mile.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 2:19 pm

I hate the Decipals of Death
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 4:15 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
MTM wrote:

Agreed. This has to be one of the best episodes in GoT history. I personally had no problem with last week really but this week smashed it by a mile.

Agree with this, one of the best episodes.

Last week was a struggle at times yes, but with a cast this wide it needed to fit everyone in and show where they are at the beginning of the season, it was always going to be the way it was.

But then this week just exploded. Jon Snow. Bolton dying. Greyjoy dying. Dragons free. I mean... fuck
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 8:53 pm

Oh please, sure this episode was solid, but to say it's top three/five? Geez. Red Wedding. Red Viper vs the Mountain. Black Water. The episodes with Littlefinger talking to Varys. The death of Joffrey, The legendary squabbles between Cersei and the female Tyrells. Brienne and Jaime in the bath. So many things above this episode.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 6th 2016, 7:46 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Oh please, sure this episode was solid, but to say it's top three/five? Geez. Red Wedding. Red Viper vs the Mountain. Black Water. The episodes with Littlefinger talking to Varys. The death of Joffrey, The legendary squabbles between Cersei and the female Tyrells. Brienne and Jaime in the bath. So many things above this episode.
True but I remember you were the same guy who said the Zygon Invasion was one of the worst episodes of all time. We all have our differences in the end.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking EmptyMay 8th 2016, 2:59 am

Liam Catterson wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
True but I remember you were the same guy who said the Zygon Invasion was one of the worst episodes of all time. We all have our differences in the end.

Oh yeah, the Zygon group portrayed in the same light of ISIS that turned out to be misguided good guys! Oh my, if only we talked with ISIS and said we forgive them everything would work out, IDK what I was thinking not respecting the symbolism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones talking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next