Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Empty
PostSubject: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMay 30th 2015, 10:36 am

Is there anything that catches your eye about the newcomers if you've been around a while?

If you're new, what are some things you immediately liked or disliked about EAW?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMay 30th 2015, 5:27 pm

I'm happy to see all of these new folks joining and hope they stick around long enough for their characters to develop into a significant role.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMay 30th 2015, 5:46 pm

I love meeting new people on chat. It's probably one of the biggest reasons I'm still in efeds.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMay 30th 2015, 5:54 pm

I enjoy seeing new people joining, but there are some massive noobs coming in these days.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 2:18 pm

I guess I can say that I count as a new person when i provide this opinion. I really do love EAW and a good majority of things about it. It's a great experience to come into a place with a group of people that are wrestling fans, and just be able to nerd out with it and have a great time doing it. Could I stand to not have the assholes ruin it for some of us, yes I could. However, I think that's what makes EAW real to me, and it's something that I enjoy as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 2:45 pm

I think it's awesome that new people come and stick around for a while. It's pretty nice getting to meet different people that enjoy doing the same thing as we all do,  anal fisting efedding.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 4:16 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
I think it's awesome that new people come and stick around for a while. It's pretty nice getting to meet different people that enjoy doing the same thing as we all do,  anal fisting efedding.
:young:
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 4:24 pm

I actually love EAW! I've had a lot of fun here so far. Although this is my first E-fed i'd like to think I'm getting this down. The thing I like about this place is a lot of people have been very nice and helpful. Another thing is I think the writing of the shows are great and the entire format of the website. The only thing I don't like is a few guys make it their entire goal to give the new guys a hard time. It's not getting to me at all, it's just annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 4:26 pm

xJJx24 wrote:
I actually love EAW! I've had a lot of fun here so far. Although this is my first E-fed i'd like to think I'm getting this down. The thing I like about this place is a lot of people have been very nice and helpful. Another thing is I think the writing of the shows are great and the entire format of the website. The only thing I don't like is a few guys make it their entire goal to give the new guys a hard time. It's not getting to me at all, it's just annoying at times.
yeah vets sure can be mean. thoses pesky motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 4:32 pm

xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
yeah vets sure can be mean. thoses pesky motherfuckers

I realize our characters have a problem with each other man, but I don't personally have a problem with you kimbo. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't follow me on things like this and let me be man. I pushed myself on you due to the situation on Dynasty, that is the only reason you have been involved with my character. Please lay off a bit man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 4:37 pm

I feel like all the veterans have been very welcoming to me in my short stay here. Others don't feel that way, but I find as long as you give people due respect, they will give it back.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 8:31 pm

I genuinely enjoy seeing new people come to EAW & actually interacting, posting, coming to chat, etc. It makes the community better plus it makes it more than a place to just promo and then wait for results. The chat is the best place to chill in my opinion, but our active OOC on the forums is a huge plus also. I also appreciate the guys who have stepped up to even write for us, do graphics, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyJune 1st 2015, 8:38 pm

I love newcomers, I love it even better when they stay, and improve on their skills. And I also love it if they interact with others, make themselves apart of our community and another member to the EAW family
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 6:06 am

I'm changing my view. There's a huge disparity in the personalities and behaviors of the new people joining in the last year or so. They're either very good promoers with delightful personalities, suck but are okay to talk to, or are mediocre but succeed through politics, asslicking, and their quickness in hopping in just about anybody's PC they can find. Pertaining to the third category, these people are VERY subtle in disguising their insults to the point you may be unable to discern whether they are simply being nice and sounding passive-aggressive unintentionally, but the trick is to monitor the consistency. Consistency is key in evaluating traits, good and bad. The longer the shtick persists, the more likely their remarks are deliberate. I would advise discretion in approaching these people. They have no interest in being your friend, their intent is to somehow gain leverage over you. Be on alert, boys.

:y2j:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 6:22 am

Y2Impact wrote:
I'm changing my view. There's a huge disparity in the personalities and behaviors of the new people joining in the last year or so. They're either very good promoers with delightful personalities, suck but are okay to talk to, or are mediocre but succeed through politics, asslicking, and their quickness in hopping in just about anybody's PC they can find. Pertaining to the third category, these people are VERY subtle in disguising their insults to the point you may be unable to discern whether they are simply being nice and sounding passive-aggressive unintentionally, but the trick is to monitor the consistency. Consistency is key in evaluating traits, good and bad. The longer the shtick persists, the more likely their remarks are deliberate. I would advise discretion in approaching these people. They have no interest in being your friend, their intent is to somehow gain leverage over you. Be on alert, boys.

I was gonna say this.. in simpler terms ofc.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 6:37 am

Y2Impact wrote:

Daaaaaaamn Karl..iel
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 6:43 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

Daaaaaaamn Karl..iel
Ninja, you ain't new.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 7:05 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

Daaaaaaamn Karl..iel
Ninja, you ain't new.
I know that, I was just damning that analysis.

I personally never put too much thought into it, but I'm glad you have.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 7:07 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

Daaaaaaamn Karl..iel
Ninja, you ain't new.
I know that, I was just damning that analysis.

I personally never put too much thought into it, but I'm glad you have.
Ah. Well, you know I love you anyway, new or not. But yeah, I try to pay extra attention to detail because a lot of shit seems to slide by when I don't.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 6:57 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

Considering I am still a noob, I am rather complimented to the highest degree.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 7:02 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

Damn Imp, back at it again with the ethers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 7:05 pm

Angel. wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

Noob, yet has been here longer than me.  :why:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 7:06 pm

Blackfyre wrote:
Angel. wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

Noob, yet has been here longer than me.  :why:
He's clearly referring to the quality of his promos.  :woods:
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 10:45 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

HEY HEY HEY LISTEN HERE....I'm a nice guy :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?    How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do veterans feel about all the newcomers to EAW? How do the new people feel about coming here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1