Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ROH is coming to Destination America SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ROH is coming to Destination America SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ROH is coming to Destination America Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ROH is coming to Destination America Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ROH is coming to Destination America Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ROH is coming to Destination America Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ROH is coming to Destination America Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ROH is coming to Destination America Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

ROH is coming to Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

ROH is coming to Destination America Empty
PostSubject: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 1:57 pm

I have more wrestling on TV than ever now :lifesgood: 
ROH is coming to Destination America P9199E3

and finally some pic bases some people can hop on :lifesgood: 

Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 1:59 pm

I feel bad for TNA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 2:11 pm

Sweet more to watch now.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 2:17 pm

From what I understand, they'll show ROH at 8 and TNA at 9 on Wednesday nights, back to back. Great stuff here.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 4:26 pm

Huge news for the industry. The plan for DA seems to get the fans used to seeing ROH until September - the month where they will stop airing TNA. Very disappointing in terms of TNA, but I guess their management brought it upon themselves. Shame for the wrestlers/bookers who were doing well there for the past year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:19 pm

Yay for the death of TNA

Yay for the rise of ROH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:54 pm

This all started when Dixie Carter stole TNA from underneath Jarrett's nose. She brought in three known money thieves in Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. Not to mention, they have such a big roster, not as big as WWE, but still a decent size roster where they can give other guys a chance to get exposure. Instead they put the same people in the main event scene. I get it Bobby Roode, A Double, Eric Young and Ethan Carter are great talent. I think Sam Shaw and a few others should get the nod to step up into the main event side.

On the other side, this is a huge upgrade for ROH. I love the weekly TV. This now gives them a bigger viewing audience plus ROH won't ask for an arm and a leg to stay on the channel's roster. I already watch ROH on the DVR but hell this gives me more reason to watch ROH. 

If TNA was smart, then they could try to get their old deal with Spike TV back. Then again, I think Spike TV was tired of dealing with Dixie Carter. The lady is stupid.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:08 pm

LOL Destination America is owning TNA so bad right now I can't even. Literally Samoa Joe debuts for NXT the same day it's announced TNA is getting cancelled and now DA is like LMAO fuck you TNA. This is good for the pro wrestling business as a whole tho. Fuck TNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:09 pm

TNA was the drizzling shits long before Hogan/Bischoff walked into the company. This is the same company that had Reverse Battle Royals, Reverse Ladder Matches, Electrified Cage matches, buried most of the home-grown wrestlers in favor of WWE/WCW guys and many times had people actively in the crowd chanting for the booker of the company to be fired. Weird how people forget this stuff or seem to think TNA was good before 2010, it had good periods but it was mostly a poorly booked company that had one good division before they ended up burying that by 2007.

Dixie deserves blame for the death of TNA, sure. She made dumb mistakes like keeping Russo around/constantly re-hiring him but Jarrett warrants a good chunk of the blame himself. He came up a horribly dumb business model of having weekly PPV's and almost caused the company to go bankrupt six months in until Dixie saved it. He's the same guy who originally brought Vince Russo in and kept himself on top for four years while refusing to put over guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Monty Brown, Abyss (when he was good), Chris Daniels and others. I mean, look at who he DID put over - Kurt Angle, Christian, Sting etc. How was any of that beneficial to the company? This is the same guy who was a career mid-carder until he got to main event in the dying days of WCW.

There's plenty of people to blame for the death of TNA, not just Dixie Carter or trying to pin-point it to Hogan/Bischoff coming in. TNA was never gonna be a major company even if those two didn't come in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH is coming to Destination America   ROH is coming to Destination America Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH is coming to Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1