Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 6:12 am

Well, just curious. Everybody loves Travel, who doesn't anyway? And you might be having some list on what spot do you want to visit someday. Share and please let us know where you will go.

Last edited by 『zakkii』 on January 7th 2018, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown
Jacob Moore

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois
Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 1:31 pm

I can't really compile a list because I've never looked into it that much but I've been to France, the Netherlands, and England. As of right now it looks like I'm going to Germany and Austria this summer, I was really pushing for Germany so I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 1:38 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:
I can't really compile a list because I've never looked into it that much but I've been to France, the Netherlands, and England. As of right now it looks like I'm going to Germany and Austria this summer, I was really pushing for Germany so I'm happy.
Apparently I was making a mistake on the title lmao. It's already been edited and you can relist your dream travel spot lol Razz
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 2:06 pm

Okay, here's mine btw. I am a kind of.... well, Barby from Geography Now calls it a "Tripster/Travel Hipster" so, the tourist destination I picked is a bit unusual. Here you go.

10. Kyoto, Japan
Well, because why not? I like Japan and I always want to come here and the first place I want to visit is Kyoto. This will most likely happen soon. Probably in Early 2019.

9. Raja Ampat, Indonesia
Well, I put this on the list because I am just curious about the "different" environment Indonesia has. I planned to go there but always failed since 5 years ago lol. The flight ticket to go here is pretty expensive too for the domestic flight scale. But yeah, again. I still dreamed on visiting Raja Ampat.

8. Kashgar, China
I really want to visit this place before this is the region in China that has the least Chinese look than the regular people of China. They are more like Turkic/Central Asian people than Chinese. Also, want to feel the huge difference of timezones since China is using one timezone and Kashgar is in far western China. so the sun rises in 11 AM. weird, huh?

7. Pyongyang, North Korea
I always heard that North Korea has "passively" open their country for tourism. I want to feel the vibe of a country with strict rules and regulated people in daily lives. Also, I want to see the beautifully decorated underground subway in Pyongyang. Go ahead, google it up.

6. Gates of Hell, Turkmenistan
As a mountain climber, I've been seeing a volcano so many times but in this place. You are able to see the fire hole as close as you can! I look it up, it's so pretty but menacing at the same time. 

5. Vaadoo, Maldives
Glowing beaches.... that's it. Who doesn't want to see glowing and glittering beaches?

4. The Pacific Atolls (Tuvalu, Kiribati, Marshall Islands)
One thing I like about the Pacific is most of their islands are a skinny small roadway or most commonly known as Atolls while on the left and right where you are standing is the sea. You can also take a jogging run for a few hours around some of the attols. That's an interesting to try.

3. Santorini, Greece
Man, I always adore this city since I was in the high school. This is IMO the most beautifully decorated city in the world and I am not ready to die before I step my foot in this place and see the pearl white marble village with my own eyes.

2. Thimphu, Bhutan
I just learned that Bhutan is an amazing country. When you step in there, you feel like a time warp with all the fortress-like buildings whether in the city or in the cliffs of Himalayas. Getting into Bhutan is quite difficult tho because we have to pay $250 daily tariff every time we visit there. So yeah, travel here might cost a lot. 

1. Hringvegurinn, Iceland
aka. The Ring Road - well. I WANT TO MOVE TO ICELAND, I AM SICK OF THIS COUNTRY AND ALL THESE STUPID POLITI-- eeh, what am I talking about? But seriously, Everything about Iceland is fantastic. The weather, the people, the scenery, the isolation.... well, unless that whale blubber thing wtf Iceland. So, yeah. I might need a month or two to be in this place and explore this beautiful country.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown
Jacob Moore

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois
Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 4:10 pm

Okay I'm gonna try a list with this, not counting anywhere I've already been. Some have reasons, some don't.

1. Canada - I'm not sure where exactly but I've been looking into it, and even going to school there. The photos look amazing. I know it gets cold and there's lots of snow but nothing I'm not used to being from the midwest. 

2. Berlin/Munich, Germany - For all the WW2 stuff and museums. I got to see the Anne Frank house when I went to Amsterdam, Netherlands so that only intrigued me more. 

3. New York City, New York, USA - The rest of my family has been here for track meets, I have not.

4. Tehran, Iran - My grandmother was born and raised here. It'd be cool to go back with her but I think time is running out to do that and that's a long ass flight. Either way, it's on my list.

5. Athens, Greece - For the history.

6. Copenhagen, Denmark - I always hear good things about Denmark (like it being the happiest country).

7. Moscow/St. Petersburg, Russia

8. Sydney, Australia

9. Rome, Italy - Again, for history.

10. Bora Bora - My brother has wanted to go here for years. I'm not big on beaches but it looks unreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 5:14 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:

Vienna is absolutely beautiful. Be sure to hit Schonbrunn Palace particularly if there's opera tickets going.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 5:38 pm

I'll give it a try, lol.

1. USA
Just USA in general. Seeing a Principal Photography in person is my dream. Who knows if I could live The American Dream as well xD

2. Tokyo, Japan
Haruna is right. Japan is a nice country. My Mom has been there, lol.

3. Dubai, UAE
Just pure awesomeness (H).

4.  Makkah and Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
As a Muslim, I have to go for Hajj.

5. Barcelona, Spain.
It will be nice to watch a FC Barcelona match in person (H).

6. Bolton, England.
See above, only for Bolton Wanderers instead, lol.

7. Vancouver, Canada
I'm not following Vancouver Canucks on regular basis but it will be nice to watch their match in person as well, lol.

8. Sydney, Australia

9. Munich, Germany

10. Paris, France

Don't state the reasons for the last 3 because I just thought about them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination   Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Dream Travel Destination

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1