Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Introduction Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Introduction Thread - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Introduction Thread - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Introduction Thread - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Introduction Thread - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Introduction Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduction Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 12:45 am

Good to see some new faces! Hope y'all enjoy and post around some more! Also come chat with the rest of us!

http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/chatroom/
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 3:46 am

Jacob Steele wrote:
Good to see some new faces! Hope y'all enjoy and post around some more! Also come chat with the rest of us!

Unfortunately, that's the wrong chatroom.

Introduction Thread - Page 4 Jim-halpert-shock-reaction-listening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 9:26 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:

Unfortunately, that's the wrong chatroom.

Introduction Thread - Page 4 Jim-halpert-shock-reaction-listening
Nuh uh, that's where I go and it works!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 7:01 pm

Well hi I am RED.
It means Red Eyed Demon. 
Of course my eyes are not really red. Would be cool though.
Yeah, I'm not really good at introducing myself but I'm good at making promos.
So...that's it.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 7:24 pm

Welcome to the fed. When will ya get ya info up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 8:10 pm

TRENK$ wrote:

Very soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 8:16 pm

RED wrote:
Well hi I am RED.
It means Red Eyed Demon. 
Of course my eyes are not really red. Would be cool though.
Yeah, I'm not really good at introducing myself but I'm good at making promos.
So...that's it.

Lol you got a funny avatar. Make sure you post sing up info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 3:00 pm

Hello, name's Dustin. 
I normally work with a lot of male characters but I am better with female characters. 
So be on the look out for Ms. Law & Order coming to a show near you
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 4:54 pm

Welcome to the party, Dustin.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 7:51 pm

RED wrote:
TRENK$ wrote:

Very soon
:ha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 11:16 pm

Well, my name is Ali. I'm going on my sixth year of consecutive e-fedding. I spent about four and a half years in match writing feds before switching to promo feds. I'm so excited to see what exciting things are to come for me and Desiree here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 12:20 am

:cesaro: :yell: :gladbry: I want to welcome all you new people to the lands of extreme, EAW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 1:30 am

Hey guys! I'm not really sure what to say for introductions.  :whew:

Thanks Obama...
Back to top Go down
JordanCiserano

JordanCiserano

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:49 am

Hey everyone I am Jordan! What's happening guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 1:05 pm

Hello all.
Been e-fedding since 2001. Came back and found Facebook feds (waste of time) because I thought forum feds were gone or I couldnt find any good ones.
I pride myself on being better than I was on the last promo.
In real life I am 42 years old and a retired pro wrestler, radio dj, run my own wrestling website and much much more.
Thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 3:15 pm

Welcome all new people! It's nice to see some new faces! Hopefully you all stick around and have some fun! Definitely come to the chat and chat it up with us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 7:57 pm

Er...how do I do this...

Hi there, my name is Peter. I'm a uni student in Leicester (England) and I plan to sign up with a female character called RED (the name totally took inspiration from both my character's red hair and Red from the Pokémon Adventure manga series). I am a bloke who love games and was raised on Nintendo (especially Pokémon, Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade) yet, since moving to uni and downloading steam, I find myself obsessing over Dota 2 (RavenSaint is my Dota name btw) and growing  stringing liking for Dragon Nest. What else do I have to say about myself (outside wrestling and eFedding)? I have been diabetic since 2003 and I've been diagnosed with high functioning autism at the age of one-ish.

Wrestling wise I've been a fan for at least since 2003-04 time with the main show I've watched being Smackdown (since the time of broadcast in the UK of averagely Saturday 10AM on Sky Sports 3 was very good for me) yet, due to my accommodation building having only one sky box and many others keep using it...I have to rely on bleach report and YouTube for what happened. Sad

E-Fed wise I started somewhat RPing in 2008 at some tiny e-Fed and gradually joined some bigger fed called WWH in 2009 and moved onwards to continue e-Fedding now at places like WEW, APW (until it closed down last year) and now 4CW. I could say about the multiple titles I've won (especially in 2012 and 2013 time) but, truth be told, I don't want t be valued as experienced.

Why is that? Because I've had many bust ups with many others and when I become over competitive I end up losing my love for writing a competitive RP. Hell I've been struggling to write a competitive RP I like for ages, possibly because I am a procrastinator. So now I'm creating a new character with the purpose of writing fun promos and segments, to help get myself to enjoy myself again, instead of getting wins. I will occasionally break my vow if I end up in a big match though, or if I get a massive burst of motivation (since me + motivation + inspiration = "shit, why couldn't I write this before?" lol).

So yeah, like some person said in that "tips you could give new people" thread, I won't act like I've been around for years for I don't mind being trick by some nobody rookie, since I'm 100% certain I'll be considered as a noob by everyone here at first. XD

Oh yeah, I have noticed EAW a few years ago (blame E-Wiki) but I was too nervous to join as - back then - I only truly comfortable with proboards codes and I was - probably stupidly - overwhelmed by all I read about certain people in EAW.

But anyway...here I am, I hope I enjoy my time with all of you and I think this may be one of the longest posts in this thread. XD
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Goddamn you just cut a promo on the introduction thread :whoa:
lol but nah, welcome to EAW & have fun yo. :cena:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:18 pm

Saint wrote:
Er...how do I do this...

Hi there, my name is Peter. I'm a uni student in Leicester (England) and I plan to sign up with a female character called RED (the name totally took inspiration from both my character's red hair and Red from the Pokémon Adventure manga series). I am a bloke who love games and was raised on Nintendo (especially Pokémon, Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade) yet, since moving to uni and downloading steam, I find myself obsessing over Dota 2 (RavenSaint is my Dota name btw) and growing  stringing liking for Dragon Nest. What else do I have to say about myself (outside wrestling and eFedding)? I have been diabetic since 2003 and I've been diagnosed with high functioning autism at the age of one-ish.

Wrestling wise I've been a fan for at least since 2003-04 time with the main show I've watched being Smackdown (since the time of broadcast in the UK of averagely Saturday 10AM on Sky Sports 3 was very good for me) yet, due to my accommodation building having only one sky box and many others keep using it...I have to rely on bleach report and YouTube for what happened. Sad

E-Fed wise I started somewhat RPing in 2008 at some tiny e-Fed and gradually joined some bigger fed called WWH in 2009 and moved onwards to continue e-Fedding now at places like WEW, APW (until it closed down last year) and now 4CW. I could say about the multiple titles I've won (especially in 2012 and 2013 time) but, truth be told, I don't want t be valued as experienced.

Why is that? Because I've had many bust ups with many others and when I become over competitive I end up losing my love for writing a competitive RP. Hell I've been struggling to write a competitive RP I like for ages, possibly because I am a procrastinator. So now I'm creating a new character with the purpose of writing fun promos and segments, to help get myself to enjoy myself again, instead of getting wins. I will occasionally break my vow if I end up in a big match though, or if I get a massive burst of motivation (since me + motivation + inspiration = "shit, why couldn't I write this before?" lol).

So yeah, like some person said in that "tips you could give new people" thread, I won't act like I've been around for years for I don't mind being trick by some nobody rookie, since I'm 100% certain I'll be considered as a noob by everyone here at first. XD

Oh yeah, I have noticed EAW a few years ago (blame E-Wiki) but I was too nervous to join as - back then - I only truly comfortable with proboards codes and I was - probably stupidly - overwhelmed by all I read about certain people in EAW.

But anyway...here I am, I hope I enjoy my time with all of you and I think this may be one of the longest posts in this thread. XD

Holy Shit!!!!! A fellow 4CW mate. Saint is awesome...this should be fun.

Welcome....oh yeah it's me Dustin (Dustin James Holt)....I play Laura Amber Williams here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:29 pm

TRENK$ wrote:
Goddamn you just cut a promo on the introduction thread :whoa:
lol but nah, welcome to EAW & have fun yo. :cena:
I almost fell out my chair at your first sentence. XD

But thank for the welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:30 pm

Quote :

Laura Amber Williams

Saint wrote:
Er...how do I do this...

Welcome....oh yeah it's me Dustin (Dustin James Holt)....I play Laura Amber Williams here

Wait, what? o.o Shit, I didn't expect to see you here. XD Hi again btw. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:34 pm

Saint wrote:
Quote :

Laura Amber Williams

Saint wrote:
Er...how do I do this...

Wait, what? o.o Shit, I didn't expect to see you here. XD Hi again btw. Smile

Oh, I know Saint. I was looking for something different and this place popped up. I like it here. I am still active in 4CW as well. Maybe we could work on something once you get a character up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 1:50 am

Hey everyone. My name is Martin and I've been efeding for about six years. Mostly used to roleplay feds with real characters so this will be a little new and different for me so I am excited lol I've seen EAW before but I never really got around to taking a close look to it or joining. Hopefully I'll be a fun ride here.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 2:37 am

Welcome to EAW Martin, glad to have you here. Talked to you on chat and I think you'll fit right in.  :salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 2:44 am

Devan Dubian wrote:
Welcome to EAW Martin, glad to have you here. Talked to you on chat and I think you'll fit right in.  :salute:
Thanks Dubian.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next