Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

Introduction Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 11:02 pm

Welcome welcome! If you need English tips, I'm a writer/English major, so I could help. Just shoot me a PM if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Xelif Crow

Xelif Crow

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 11:05 pm

Good to know, will do if any doubts come up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 1:04 am

Welcome to.. EAW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 1:07 am

so many new people!
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 10:39 am

Hello everyone! My name is Megan and I have been e-fedding for awhile. I have used this Cailin Dillon character before, but the previous fed I was in has abruptly closed its doors so I'm looking for a new start for her with the Vixens division here. It's been awhile since I've been in an RP based fed, but I'm excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:09 am

I'm going to hope that most of the people who have been in EAW know who I am so this is mainly for the new people. 

I'm Carlos and I have been doing the fed thing since late 2007-early 2008. I've been a writer/booker for federations in the past and will be helping with writing here in EAW going forward as long as I am able to stay here.

I am a college student who works seasonally (studying Business Administration. Plan is either to go into management of an established business or start my own.) and I enjoy sports, manga and obviously pro wrestling. Big fan of New Japan Pro Wrestling, Lucha Underground and have followed WWE from the highs to the lows and everything in between. 

If any of you all have questions about the site, the fed, or anything else, I'm more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 4:55 pm

Might as well do this so I'm not a stranger for too long, riiight?

Helloooo, beautiful people of EAW. My name is Krys, and I'm psyched as hell to be here. I'm a kinesiology major, a home health aide, I live in Southern California, and I've been e-fedding on and off in one capacity or another for three years. Can't wait to get started around here and get to know you all better. (:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 4:57 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Might as well do this so I'm not a stranger for too long, riiight?

Helloooo, beautiful people of EAW. My name is Krys, and I'm psyched as hell to be here. I'm a kinesiology major, a home health aide, I live in Southern California, and I've been e-fedding on and off in one capacity or another for three years. Can't wait to get started around here and get to know you all better. (:
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ashlynne Black

Ashlynne Black

Hailing From : Ridgeway, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 10:10 pm

Since I'm just starting, I'll introduce myself. Just call me Ashley or Ash. Been a wrestling fan for 7 years. I'm more into WWE and Ring of Honor. Love to play video games, and I'm also a Marvel fan. Love to listen to music a lot and my favorite bands are Shinedown, Skillet, Metallica, Disturbed, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Killswitch Engage.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyJuly 30th 2015, 8:16 am

Figured I would bump this for the newer people who may or may not have seen it.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 8:32 pm

i'm jay, used to be a member of gfedwrestling a long time ago, like 2008? i was 13 at the time, now i'm 20 haha.. haven't been in an efed or role-played in so long i wanna give it another go.

i'm at uni in england studying music, played guitar for 11 years and in a band called Swimming Girls. check us out on Facebook if you're into shoegazey, atmospheric, noise pop
 :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 11:49 pm

Hi I'm Granger, I've been here for like a week and just seen this. But HI!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 11:15 am

Welcome to EAW
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 11:15 am

Welcome to EAW
Back to top Go down
TokBoLandin

TokBoLandin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 10:02 am

Hey there,

Kris here, from Sweden. Used to do a lot of e-fedding 15 years ago, so I felt it was time to make my return and see if I can still keep up with the new kids in town!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 11:11 am

Welcome everybody!
Back to top Go down
Ian Black

Ian Black

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:26 am

Hi everyone I am Mike
Introduction Thread - Page 9 Imagejpg1-33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:33 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Ian Black

Ian Black

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:37 am

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:54 am

Welcome, everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:07 am

Hi! My name is CHIKA CHIKA Slim Ryan
Back to top Go down
Dustin Taylor

Dustin Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 10:33 pm

Hey Everyone! I brought Smoothies!

Introduction Thread - Page 9 Tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.0
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 10:39 pm

Yoooo, you brought Sonic? You're automatically good in my book.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Taylor

Dustin Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 10:45 pm

yayyyy friends!

Introduction Thread - Page 9 Wwe-superstars-audition-to-becom-620x350
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 11:10 pm

Friends, with Sonic, dressed up as The Mega Powers. It gets no better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next