Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Introduction Thread - Page 8 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Introduction Thread - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Introduction Thread - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Introduction Thread - Page 8 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Introduction Thread - Page 8 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Introduction Thread - Page 8 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Introduction Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 1:40 am

Welcome to EAW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 1:41 am

Thanks man, been sitting on the fence about this place for a while, glad I finally took the plunge!

Wanna get this out there btw, I fucking love that Voltage is coming from the Mall of Asia Arena, that entire area is quite possibly my favourite place in the world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyApril 22nd 2015, 9:11 am

Hey everyone. Just signed up, about to do my application. This place looks super impressive! Seems like lots of work was put into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyApril 22nd 2015, 9:18 am

Welcome to EAW, can't wait to see what you bring to the table!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 8:57 pm

Hi, my name is Nick. I hope all of you enjoy what I have in store for you. Sign up and debut promo should be up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 9:41 pm

I feel so awkward. It's Dustin, the guy to dropped off the radar as Laura Amber Williams.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 9:44 pm

Welcome all new and returning people to EAW, hope your stay is long, and I hope you can join us for our FPV Triple Threat tomorrow night on the chat.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 1:59 am

Hi I'm Jesse.  It's been awhile since I've done this kind of thing but this place looks like a lot of fun so I'm excited to start doing promos and interacting with you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 3:21 am

My name is Blair and I'm new to EAW, but I've been fedding for about a year and a half.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 3:54 am

Welcome to the fam Jesse and Blair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 9th 2015, 5:32 am

Hello everybody! I'm Greg! I am the handler for Showdown elitist "The Maine Attraction" Greg Samuel. I'm originally a match-writing fedder, so I'm just having some fun messing around with promos.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 9th 2015, 6:10 am

Welcome Greg
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 9th 2015, 6:24 am

Greggy wrote:
Hello everybody! I'm Greg! I am the handler for Showdown elitist "The Maine Attraction" Greg Samuel. I'm originally a match-writing fedder, so I'm just having some fun messing around with promos.
Welcome to the crib man.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell Street

Mitchell Street

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 18th 2015, 8:26 pm

G'Day Everyone.

I'm Mitchell and reside in Australia. Haven't been E-Fedding for some time now but have had some free time open up and thought I'd revisit it. Hard to get away from. I look forward to talking and working with everyone. All the best.
Back to top Go down

Hailing From : Sparta, Greece
Status : As soon as I am set for landing amongst EAW, you all will see the wrath of an assailant.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 19th 2015, 1:00 am

There is no need for me to introduce myself to all of you. You Americans living here are only enticed to the action, the movements of the fists connecting to one's own face. Rest assured, my landing upon this company is imminent, and when I do arrive, you all will tremble. Isn't a threat, but it is a statement.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 19th 2015, 2:45 am

Mitchell Street wrote:
G'Day Everyone.

I'm Mitchell and reside in Australia. Haven't been E-Fedding for some time now but have had some free time open up and thought I'd revisit it. Hard to get away from. I look forward to talking and working with everyone. All the best.
Welcome! Good to see another Aussie join!

:salute:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 19th 2015, 2:54 am

Rhaegar wrote:
There is no need for me to introduce myself to all of you. You Americans living here are only enticed to the action, the movements of the fists connecting to one's own face. Rest assured, my landing upon this company is imminent, and when I do arrive, you all will tremble. Isn't a threat, but it is a statement.
Welcome aboard.... well, if I may suggest you, there's a stable called "The New Ministry" who might have a same vision, just in case you need an extra people for your.... dark campaign... or whatever you call it. Well, good luck for your creepy stuffs and welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 7:00 pm

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with you all.

My name's Tyler, I'm an aspiring author (meaning I'm broke and don't have money for things like "going out" and "having friends"), and I live in Arkansas. I promise I wear shoes, though.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 7:42 pm

Welcome to EAW, Kevin! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 5:29 pm

First and foremost. Welcome all the new people besides me. My name is Steven. I have been around the e-world a long time but decided to take a break. EAW was always a place i wanted to come to but always been too busy to check it out. Now that i am here, i am excited and looking forward to a long EAW career. I recognize some people throughout the years here. 

Anyways, thank you for letting me in and looking forward to the future of Alexander Adonis
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 6:02 pm

Nice sig, you do graphics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 6:18 pm

I do, but it blurred for some reason. So I prob re-do this
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:19 pm

Welcome, fellow newbie! I'm glad to see I'm not alone down here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:30 pm

Thanks Kev.. I hear that. It's a lonely place being new but these people in EAW are family and make you feel apart of it.. it's been amazing day
Back to top Go down
Xelif Crow

Xelif Crow

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 10:53 pm

Hi, I'm Felix. I'm new here, I have been on some e-feds before but none of them were in english (which is my second language by the way) so I'm looking for a fresh new start and this might just be it, never been good with introductions myself so I'll keep it short. I salute everyone and any tips you can give to a newbie like myself will be very welcome.

Last edited by Xtreme Virus on June 29th 2015, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next