Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Fuck Yall Niggas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:33 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
well, EOE has boobs, though..... even bigger than mine..... Razz
BAH GAWD! HARUANA FIRING SHOTS AT EOE! HARUNA VS EOE AT PFP BOOK IT!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:41 pm

lol... he's going to kill me..... Tyler, save me! Sad
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 2:47 pm

Team Starr the trend setters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 3:20 pm

A year later, you were known as Team Bust.  :drank:
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 3:26 pm

I would kill you, but I have no idea who you are
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 3:27 pm

Montell Smooth wrote:
I would kill you, but I have no idea who you are

I love you.... please keep not knowing me.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 3:45 pm

What has become of the peaceful utopia that was Extreme Answers Wrestling? The word Elite has not changed us for the better, my friends.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:59 pm

At first I was stunned Haruna went for that deep low blow making jokes about EOE's weight, then I realized she doesn't know EOE in that fashion and was probably making a joke about Big E. IDK, just had to post about how for a moment I was caught off guard, and then came to such a realization.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 12:30 pm

We just have to keep promoing and improving, Keller. I've been in EAW far longer than Aaron, but he has won a title before me. I keep taking breaks, but sometimes it gets fustrating, but I don't give up. I constantly try to find ways to improve my promos and, if you really want to improve, you'd do the same. I keep re-inventing myself in hopes to finding the right style, but it takes time. Just be patient, promo your ass off, and find ways to improve. I actually watch all kinds of wrestling promos from any company, even the local ones. I'm not the biggest fan of losing, but do what I did and voice your fustrations in a promo. Find a way not to come off as whiny though. To everyone else, it also helps to tell him specifically what he can improve instead of just telling him to improve. And, Keller, just ask them what you can do to improve.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 1:15 pm

I just wanna be booked.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 6:09 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
I do feel like some people go a bit too far with harassing and making fun of people, I know I make fun of people too but I know there's a limit and it shouldn't be done constantly bombarding, so I can get how you could feel that way in the Ministry when it comes to being made fun of. Though Keller, you have to see that some people are trolls.

However, what I really want to say in this thread is this. One of the growing problems in EAW is that people are becoming so entitled that no matter who you are, or how good you are, everyone deserves to be world champions or become legends. That is not the case. At least not my view in how it should be, sometimes people are meant to be midcarders, until they're good enough not to be ones.
Who's this aimed towards?
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2015, 9:27 am

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck Yall Niggas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3