Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Fuck Yall Niggas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 3:35 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
I wanna thank Ryan Savage for his kindness, it's supportive people like you that keep me in EAW, I'de also like to thank Aaron, Draven, And Demon for the constructive criticism, it's always nice to hear advice from a veteran, a member of the stable I'm in, and a... Friend?

To be completely honest, I wrote that because I was just a bit mad, I'll admit that I got out of hand and I apologize, I realize the company doesn't revolve around me. And I hope I can be forgiven for what I said.

Now to the reason I was mad. It wasn't even any of the reasons that were in the large paragraph that was posted yesterday.

With The New Ministry being made fun of more every single day (Kayfabe doesn't bother me, it's what they say outside of Kayfabe that pisses me off) as well as my inability to make or reccomend them to stop in any form or fashion (due to me not being the leader nor in any specific position of power in The New Ministry, this hinders my attempts to make things better. Due to Keller's gimmick being "emo" I already warrant enough insults as it is) I'm a naturally depressed person, and when somebody's honest opinion of us is just scrutiny, I get hurt in a way, we have done nothing to Dachs, and whether he or Stark are joking or serious has not been answered or brought to my attention yet.

I'm sorry again, if I sounded selfish, or whiney. I overreacted admittedly, and I don't want any of you thinking I'm that type of person.

I wish you all a nice day, and well... Yeah, hope you guys can forgive me
keller pls
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 3:36 pm

U... Wot... M8?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 4:51 pm

Draven wrote:
The only thing i saw that i even disagree with on the criticisms of Keller is that members of teams compete for singles titles all the time evolution for one would be a great example, and the four horsemen were built around rick flair as a champion and NWO on and on. Do i think anyone in The New Ministry deserves a shot at any tittle no because we have to show our worth many people in EAW like Aaron have been here for years and still have not gotten one. Keller this may be an important life lesson to you as well sometimes you have to wait and work hard whether that be in your future career when it deals with promotions or pay raise. Everybody has to earn it myself included. Enjoy the ride the only frustration I had got fixed this week
Aaron has won a title though. He won the Interwire Title. Hell, I've been in EAW a lot longer than he has and the only thing I got was a 5 day tag title reign that was used to make Scott Diamond a Grand Slam Champion. I was fired because people mistook something I said and made it out to be something. People have had it far worse than you guys. Just continue to improve and maybe the title shots with come. But on some occasions you must have a lot of patience.

Like AA said, he hasn't won a world title because he's always been labeled as annoying. GC is just now getting something that people can argue he's over due for. Some people like Xavier Williams get a huge push out of the gate. Other like Diamond Cage have to work their asses of for years to win a world title. Don't let us joking around about The New Ministry discourage you guys. Kimbo just likes to kid around because y'all take the bait so easily, allowing him to make you guys mad.

Don't worry GC, pal. I got your back. :yes:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:00 am

I do feel like some people go a bit too far with harassing and making fun of people, I know I make fun of people too but I know there's a limit and it shouldn't be done constantly bombarding, so I can get how you could feel that way in the Ministry when it comes to being made fun of. Though Keller, you have to see that some people are trolls.

However, what I really want to say in this thread is this. One of the growing problems in EAW is that people are becoming so entitled that no matter who you are, or how good you are, everyone deserves to be world champions or become legends. That is not the case. At least not my view in how it should be, sometimes people are meant to be midcarders, until they're good enough not to be ones.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:09 am

I don't feel like being in a tag team or a stable/faction decreases your chances of winning a singles championship. The reality is that if you're good enough and you remain consistent, you become magnetized to success no matter what script or storyline position you're in. That's why I generally don't agree with people who are better promoers than the guy/girl they're doing a program with coming back solely for the sake of losing. I came back in 2014 with the intent of putting Tyler over because I honestly felt he deserved that nod. He earned his stripes and he proved it by being as consistent as anyone for over a year at that point. But if I had it my way, would I have lost to any of the other guys I faced during that stint? No, because I don't owe anyone else anything. Guys may have proven they deserve to be prominently featured in scripts, but whether you're a legend or the flavor of the month, that doesn't mean you resign yourself to losing in spite of the fact you feel that you're better than the person you're taking the fall for. Truth be told, if I had promoed more often and lost to the same guys that I lost to in my last run, I probably would've been more peeved about it. I didn't, which is an entirely different topic altogether, but if you're doing your absolute best and voluntarily taking losses even if your promos are great, you're doing yourself a disservice. As a general rule, you should not *want* to lose to anyone. Whether you're a relatively new guy or a legend, if you're taking your character seriously and damn good at it, you shouldn't sit idly by while you watch lesser guys take what should be your spot.

If you've done everything and your last remaining goal is to put a specific person over, I don't at all discourage that. If you're playing a character that isn't taken seriously and you want to work to your gimmick, then by all means. But if you're promoing better than the majority of the people you face whilst simultaneously attempting to sell yourself as a serious character, there's absolutely no incentive to accept a loss just because. I never felt obligated to put any new guy over. If they do better than me, fine, have them win. If they don't, and I exceed whatever they do, you're gonna have them win just for the hell of it? That's stupid to me. Stop seeing yourself as a "new guy" or a "legend" and simply do as well as you possibly can. I see no reason fresh faces and legends alike can't flourish, but deciding the results of matches based on the labels and history attached to them is ridiculous, imo. A meritocracy makes more sense than any other system when it comes to e-feds. No legend should feel entitled to anything strictly on the basis of their history, just as no new guy should feel like their growth has somehow been stunted by more seasoned e-fedders just because they're not promoing as well as guys who have been here for years from the get-go. Things become a lot more clear when you start evaluating strictly on the tangibles.

Last edited by Y2Impact on April 7th 2015, 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:15 am

Y2Impact wrote:
I don't feel like being in a tag team or a stable/faction decreases your chances of wining a singles championship. The reality is that if you're good enough and you remain consistent, you become magnetized to success no matter what script or storyline position you're in. That's why I generally don't agree with people who are better promoers than they guy/girl they're doing a program with coming back solely for the sake of losing. I came back in 2014 with the intent of putting Tyler over because I honestly felt he deserved that nod. He earned his stripes and he proved it by being as consistent as anyone for over a year at that point. But if I had it my way, would I have lost to any of the other guys I faced during that stint? No, because I don't owe anyone else anything. Guys may have proven they deserve to be prominently featured in scripts, but whether you're a legend or the flavor of the month, that doesn't mean you resign yourself to losing in spite of the fact you feel that you're better than the person you're taking the fall for. Truth be told, if I had promoed more often and lost to the same guys that I lost to in my last run, I probably would've been more peeved about it. I didn't, which is an entirely different topic altogether, but if you're doing your absolute best and voluntarily taking losses even if your promos are great, you're doing yourself a disservice. As a general rule, you should not *want* to lose to anyone. Whether you're a relatively new guy or a legend, if you're taking your character seriously and damn good at it, you shouldn't sit idly by while you watch lesser guys take what should be your spot.

If you've done everything and your last remaining goal is to put a specific person over, I don't at all discourage that. If you're playing a character that isn't taken seriously and you want to work to your gimmick, then by all means. But if you're promoing better than the majority of the people you face whilst simultaneously attempting to sell yourself as a serious character, there's absolutely no incentive to accept a loss just because. I never felt obligated to put any new guy over. If they do better than me, fine, have them win. If they don't, and I exceed whatever they do, you're gonna have them win just for the hell of it? That's stupid to me. Stop seeing yourself as a "new guy" or a "legend" and simply do as well as you possibly can. I see no reason fresh faces and legends alike can't flourish, but deciding the results of matches based on the labels and history attached to them is ridiculous, imo. A meritocracy makes more sense than any other system when it comes to e-feds. No legend should feel entitled to anything strictly on the basis of their history, just as no new guy should feel like their growth has somehow been stunted by more seasoned e-fedders just because they're not promoing as well as guys who have been here for years from the get-go. Things become a lot more clear when you start evaluating strictly on the tangibles.

Wow imp, nicely put if the rep system was still here I would upvote your comment. :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:37 am

The emotional rollercoaster of this thread though. :wow:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:58 am

Kerry, we all have to start somewhere. I started e-fedding when I was 14, and it was pretty rough at the start. Nobody is good when they first start writing unless they're some sort of natural writer, in which case they should probably be making money off of that. And it's frustrating because e-feds sound like the greatest thing when you first join up, but the reality most times is that you're not up to standard with people who have been doing it for a while. That's just a part of being new to writing. It's like these guys have been saying, the only way to get better is to be consistent. And you'll realize over time that you have what it takes, but it's not easy. I know I've been one of the guys who's gotten kind of a push right out of the gate, but I can attest that the reason why is because I've been doing this for over 8 years elsewhere prior to ever joining EAW. 

Everybody has the potential to be a Hall of Famer, they just have to find it within themselves to rise to the occasion and not to give up when times get tough. Keller, you've made noticable improvement from the time I joined until now, so that's a pretty short period. Keep up the hard work on improvement and things will turn around for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 2:42 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
I do feel like some people go a bit too far with harassing and making fun of people, I know I make fun of people too but I know there's a limit and it shouldn't be done constantly bombarding, so I can get how you could feel that way in the Ministry when it comes to being made fun of. Though Keller, you have to see that some people are trolls.

However, what I really want to say in this thread is this. One of the growing problems in EAW is that people are becoming so entitled that no matter who you are, or how good you are, everyone deserves to be world champions or become legends. That is not the case. At least not my view in how it should be, sometimes people are meant to be midcarders, until they're good enough not to be ones.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 3:35 am

Why the hell are we all talking about Kerry?

EOE, get on me and Carlos' level, then you can be on the GFX.  :riight:
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:22 am

You are correct, I should get on your level. I should write 30 lines of role play about how a gay ass fake doctor I created wears his clothes and sits in his chair. followed with 5 sentences of bragging about a Tag and Pure title reign.

Maybe I should get on that level, because then on Dynasty I would have lost. 

:whew:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:33 am

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1ea62c04119630f50f349c4ce1
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 10:44 am

Nah man. Spending like 10 minutes to spam a bunch of repetitive and factually incorrect bullshit, which shows you have no idea what you are even talking about is the way to go. This is EAW, and as you have shown, quantity > quality, and it doesn't matter how poor or non-existent your character is, as long as you can spew out the most cliched bullshit possible, you will meet all expectations people place on you.
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 11:24 am

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 HTajrXi

Also, sorry the character I developed is a baby face, who doesn't have an outrageous gimmick, who occasional tells jokes and makes witty remarks and says he's going to win matches and kick people's asses.

Didn't work for...

Hulk Hogan

The Rock

Stone Cold

John Cena (to an extent)

You're right, but using a doctor to cut the same generic boring ass monologues everyone else in EAW is fucking brilliant. 

So, I don't have an over the top character, and I developed the making wrestling cool gimmick, as a purpose for a return and a topic to promo on, I'll admit it's not some amazing character, but it was never the attempt to be.

But don't tell me you're a fucking genius because you say "I don't talk any more, here's a fake doctor to cut the same bullshit I always cut." Is it original, yes, and I will give props on that, but you're no fucking genius or an expert in adaptation like you're trying to make yourself out to be.

If I gave a fuck what you thought, I would invent a stupid manager too, and spit out the same generic shit. I respect your opinion but let's be honest out of the two of us I'm not the one that....

"Spews out the most cliched bullshit possible."

My character isn't poor or non-existent, it's just nothing new and not outrageous, but other than the fact you have a doctor, It's the same ass shit, and sorry I don't want to fin into that mold, and I'm not entertained with the stereotypical bullshit monologues 75% of the people say around here. I must not be the only one who felt that way, because if I recall, I was the one who won on Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 11:28 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:

Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 11:33 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Stop seeing yourself as a "new guy" or a "legend" and simply do as well as you possibly can. I see no reason fresh faces and legends alike can't flourish, but deciding the results of matches based on the labels and history attached to them is ridiculous, imo. A meritocracy makes more sense than any other system when it comes to e-feds. No legend should feel entitled to anything strictly on the basis of their history, just as no new guy should feel like their growth has somehow been stunted by more seasoned e-fedders just because they're not promoing as well as guys who have been here for years from the get-go. Things become a lot more clear when you start evaluating strictly on the tangibles.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 11:35 am

Meanwhile...

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 11:36 am

Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 718
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 11:40 am

Vance Tybull wrote:
Everybody has the potential to be a Hall of Famer, they just have to find it within themselves to rise to the occasion and not to give up when times get tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:08 pm

Him, above this post. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:24 pm

Anybody can win titles in stables, if you look in the past:

Devan Dubian, Starr-Stan and Chris Hessian all held singles titles while in Team Starr, at one point they held the National Extreme, New Breed and Elite title at the same time.

In Project E.G.O, Me/Jay held the world title, POP held the Answers World Title, Cleo the Vixens title, Troy Conway held some title too...IW?

In Generation Next, Moonlight Predator held the Elite title

In Enterprise, Johnny Nova held the NB title and TRE held the WHC.

In Demons Council, Xav held the NB title and me the AWC

So yeah, its a myth you can't be successful as a singles in a stable, if you're good enough, youll win something, as I said before, the cream always rises to the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:36 pm

I just want to be on some GFX shit, I like seeing AJ's fine ass... But nooooooooo, lets put the lames on it! How rude of you GFXers, all yall can suck a dick. 

For those that may take offense, I am only kidding. Carry on.  :toast:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:38 pm

I agree, why isn't Maria on GFX? Seeing fine ass AJ Lee, not some guys.

goddamnit TRE.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:49 pm

well, EOE has boobs, though..... even bigger than mine..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck Yall Niggas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next