Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fuck Yall Niggas SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fuck Yall Niggas SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Fuck Yall Niggas Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Fuck Yall Niggas Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Fuck Yall Niggas Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Fuck Yall Niggas Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Fuck Yall Niggas Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Fuck Yall Niggas Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Fuck Yall Niggas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 10:42 am

Fuck Yall Niggas HWObwpA

Where the fuck am I on these GFX brehs, disrespecting me putting them CWF/LEGION niggas over me on all these posters and shit. 

I've been the best on Dynasty since I came back, and I've been one of the best in EAW since I came back, yall niggas in the presence of a former, writer, CEO, GFXer, Video Maker, Grand Slam Champ and you're treating me like I'm CB Cool.

Fuck Yall, Neg me I don't care 

Fuck Yall Niggas Giphy
Fuck Yall Niggas Giphy

I beat one of them, I'll beat the other one too. When I'm in top form I'm one of the greatest of all time. Fuck you bitches, Show me the respect I deserve or suck my dick.

:whew:  We are not worthy.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 10:58 am

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:01 am

Lol you suck EOE.
Back to top Go down

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:12 am

It's okay EOE, I'm not on any of the graphics either. Let's start our own cool kids club where we shoop ourselves on all the Dynasty GFX. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:12 am

Last edited by Alex Anderson on April 5th 2015, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:33 am

Fuck Yall Niggas Giphy
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:36 am

Fuck Yall Niggas Giphy
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 12:49 pm

You know, I Laughed when I saw this, because all these guys are returning, and I feel like they're halting the push of the younger generation... I've been here since last November, and I had only about a two week long hiatus/vacation and I got right back to it, I've been dedicated as all hell to this company... I've been consistently performing and promoing since the time I arrived here, and people who take lengthy hiatuses (avoidable or unavoidable, which is none of my business anyway) are what's delaying the pushes of people who have stayed and have been consistent. I don't want to toot my own horn, and I'm trying not to sound annoying, neg me if you want, but I've been trying this entire time... Only to not even get near a title.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 12:56 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
You know, I Laughed when I saw this, because all these guys are returning, and I feel like they're halting the push of the younger generation... I've been here since last November, and I had only about a two week long hiatus/vacation and I got right back to it, I've been dedicated as all hell to this company... I've been consistently performing and promoing since the time I arrived here, and people who take lengthy hiatuses (avoidable or unavoidable, which is none of my business anyway) are what's delaying the pushes of people who have stayed and have been consistent. I don't want to toot my own horn, and I'm trying not to sound annoying, neg me if you want, but I've been trying this entire time... Only to not even get near a title.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say this, since you wanted to take a fun thread and get all serious and pissy about it, the reason you haven't been near a title match is because your promos don't warrant a title match. It has nothing to do with anyone returning or any of that. Your promos aren't good enough to be taken seriously and no one views you as a credible challenger. Until you improve your promos, you can be as dedicate and as active as you want, but quality wins out over quantity every time.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 1:11 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Keller pls.  :comeon:

I've won like two matches since I joined EAW and I don't bitch about it. Man up, push yourself every week, and enjoy the fucking game or gtfo cuz we ain't even bout that negative life.
Back to top Go down

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 1:22 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Me and Kawajai got buried for our first year and a half in EAW but we went on to become hall of famers, Zack Crash was horribly mis-used and held down despite being better than most people in his first year and a half, he's a former world champion now and a first ballot hall of famer imo, Xavier Williams was stuck on a developmental brand for like four months despite being head and shoulders above most people. Hell, Alex Andersons been here like four-five years and he's been looked down by alot of people despite being a really good (classic segment) promoer for the last two years so without trying to sound like a dick but not getting a title shot in your first few months isn't a big deal compared to some other people. If you're good enough, you'll eventually get a title shot. the cream always rises to the top.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 1:46 pm

jeezus keller
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 2:38 pm

Muthafuckas never loved us
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 2:57 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
First of all, if the "younger generation" deserved a push, they'd get it. Those that have deserved a push have got it. I got it when I was consistent, as did Oasis, Genesis, Jordan Ciserano, JP Caliban, Aren, Nas, Corrupt, Jamie... the list goes on. A lot more goes in to e-feds than just dedication. El Landerson is one of the most dedicated promoers here, if I'm being 100% honest, but there's a very good reason as to why he's not getting title shots. I'm not saying you're necessarily in the same boat, but if you deserved it, you'd be getting it.

Second of all, guys like Carlos, EOE, Steele and GI have all taken a bit of a back seat since returning so that the younger guys CAN get a chance at becoming champion. Corrupt has been here less than 2 years, TLA only a few months, and they're practically the faces of the Dynasty midcard. There's no conspiracy against newer elitists getting thrown the ball. The ones who have deserved it have received and they've ran with it. If you're not getting a title shot, that's because the board don't think you're capable of doing that. It's that simple. The only reason returning elitists are getting put in top spots are because that's where they belong. HBB isn't going to start right at the bottom of the pack again. That'd just be absurd. He started where he left off which was at the top of the card. You make it sound like he and anyone else who returns isn't deserving of that spot. Not to come off as blunt but if you were in the same position as HBB was right now, you'd fall flat on your face.

Finally, you're not doing yourself any favours by being in The New Ministry. You guys are a team so you shouldn't be expecting a shot at the New Breed or PURE title any time soon. That's on you. You should have thought about that before you decided to join. I have nothing against The New Ministry. I'm just saying it like it is. The only titles you guys can really compete for right now are the tag titles.

So instead of complaining about older guys coming back (who are coming back to do something they ENJOY and are GOOD AT), you should be working your ass off to improve. That's how you rise up through the ranks and get title shots. You've already improved a lot since joining but as of this moment, what you're capable of isn't enough. No offence, but it isn't. I'm not trying to sound harsh but you seriously need to improve a lot more before you get considered for a title opportunity. That's the truth and I know it may hurt, but it's the only way you're going to understand what you need to do to get what you want. If you can't do that, whether if be because you're on your mobile or you just don't feel you can improve enough, I'm sorry, but you're honestly wasting your time. I mean that in the kindest way possible.

#GiveEOEAChance
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 3:23 pm

Are you implying sucking your dick would not be showing you respect?  :huh:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 5th 2015, 9:25 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Me and Kawajai got buried for our first year and a half in EAW but we went on to become hall of famers, Zack Crash was horribly mis-used and held down despite being better than most people in his first year and a half, he's a former world champion now and a first ballot hall of famer imo, Xavier Williams was stuck on a developmental brand for like four months despite being head and shoulders above most people. Hell, Alex Andersons been here like four-five years and he's been looked down by alot of people despite being a really good (classic segment) promoer for the last two years so without trying to sound like a dick but not getting a title shot in your first few months isn't a big deal compared to some other people. If you're good enough, you'll eventually get a title shot. the cream always rises to the top.
And Ryan Savage was being misused since there weren't any new breed talents until Jamie came along :vince:

But seriously this is pain for pride season where everyone gets emotional and stuff. But anyways Keller I'm not going to be a dick like the majority has been towards you. But here's my take on it, I can understand how you are feeling about devoting your time and efforts on improving and hopefully one day you will get a title shot. But what you have to understand is that you aren't the only person who is working hard, you are competing with other people who has been here longer than you, who has been here the same time has you or people you've been here longer than. Keep that in mind that we are all competing against each other to get those spots and EVERYONE has worked hard to get to where they are at right now. Everyone has been where you've been where we sucked but the thing is we have all worked hard and hit our stride at one point or another. Your time will come don't worry just have fun and honestly you have improved a lot and just by your hard work and dedication alone and your quality of promos will show, trust me. Just keep at it man and don't lose faith because I know you'll be a champion one day. But for now it isn't your time but use this time especially since it's Pain For Pride season to work on your promos, take advice from people because it doesn't hurt whatsoever to ask what you can do to get better. I can understand you are frustrated which is why I really disagree how people came at you because in your frustration is common in every e-fed. The people who have came back has also worked hard to get where they are at. Even though some people don't like it when returning people comes back and automatically gets shifted up to the main event or world title scene over others who have worked hard and been here ever since they were gone. But you know that's something for the writers and people who makes those decisions to decide. Just don't let it get to you too badly, and hinders your progress because you are on an incredible roll. I will say the bar is high and if you feel like you are deserving as you say you are I just want you to go on that promo page and promo your heart out like you do. So just keep up the hard work and be in it for the long haul. I may be the only person that feels this way but I don't think you aren't complaining whatsoever, just expressing how you feel and that's always a plus. So kudos to you my friend :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 12:50 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
It took me a year to win a title. 

It's been four years, and I still haven't won a world title, yet people who spend 1 year get one.

George Copeland has been promoing like a monster for over a year, and he hasn't been given anything yet. 

That's the way the cookie crumbles. Some get their chances, some never do. You just have to enjoy your time here. That's all you can do.

When I was a noob, it was a lot harder to get your name out there. Stop complaining and keep promoing. If you don't want to stay in the e-fed, there is a door open for you to leave. The company does not revolve around you.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 1:01 pm

MTM wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
First of all, if the "younger generation" deserved a push, they'd get it. Those that have deserved a push have got it. I got it when I was consistent, as did Oasis, Genesis, Jordan Ciserano, JP Caliban, Aren, Nas, Corrupt, Jamie... the list goes on. A lot more goes in to e-feds than just dedication. El Landerson is one of the most dedicated promoers here, if I'm being 100% honest, but there's a very good reason as to why he's not getting title shots. I'm not saying you're necessarily in the same boat, but if you deserved it, you'd be getting it.

Second of all, guys like Carlos, EOE, Steele and GI have all taken a bit of a back seat since returning so that the younger guys CAN get a chance at becoming champion. Corrupt has been here less than 2 years, TLA only a few months, and they're practically the faces of the Dynasty midcard. There's no conspiracy against newer elitists getting thrown the ball. The ones who have deserved it have received and they've ran with it. If you're not getting a title shot, that's because the board don't think you're capable of doing that. It's that simple. The only reason returning elitists are getting put in top spots are because that's where they belong. HBB isn't going to start right at the bottom of the pack again. That'd just be absurd. He started where he left off which was at the top of the card. You make it sound like he and anyone else who returns isn't deserving of that spot. Not to come off as blunt but if you were in the same position as HBB was right now, you'd fall flat on your face.

Finally, you're not doing yourself any favours by being in The New Ministry. You guys are a team so you shouldn't be expecting a shot at the New Breed or PURE title any time soon. That's on you. You should have thought about that before you decided to join. I have nothing against The New Ministry. I'm just saying it like it is. The only titles you guys can really compete for right now are the tag titles.

So instead of complaining about older guys coming back (who are coming back to do something they ENJOY and are GOOD AT), you should be working your ass off to improve. That's how you rise up through the ranks and get title shots. You've already improved a lot since joining but as of this moment, what you're capable of isn't enough. No offence, but it isn't. I'm not trying to sound harsh but you seriously need to improve a lot more before you get considered for a title opportunity. That's the truth and I know it may hurt, but it's the only way you're going to understand what you need to do to get what you want. If you can't do that, whether if be because you're on your mobile or you just don't feel you can improve enough, I'm sorry, but you're honestly wasting your time. I mean that in the kindest way possible.

#GiveEOEAChance
My Aaron grew up so fast.

Fuck Yall Niggas KZFSwGD

Fuck Yall Niggas KZFSwGD
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 1:27 pm

The only thing i saw that i even disagree with on the criticisms of Keller is that members of teams compete for singles titles all the time evolution for one would be a great example, and the four horsemen were built around rick flair as a champion and NWO on and on. Do i think anyone in The New Ministry deserves a shot at any tittle no because we have to show our worth many people in EAW like Aaron have been here for years and still have not gotten one. Keller this may be an important life lesson to you as well sometimes you have to wait and work hard whether that be in your future career when it deals with promotions or pay raise. Everybody has to earn it myself included. Enjoy the ride the only frustration I had got fixed this week
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 1:50 pm

Draven wrote:
The only thing i saw that i even disagree with on the criticisms of Keller is that members of teams compete for singles titles all the time evolution for one would be a great example, and the four horsemen were built around rick flair as a champion and NWO on and on. Do i think anyone in The New Ministry deserves a shot at any tittle no because we have to show our worth many people in EAW like Aaron have been here for years and still have not gotten one. Keller this may be an important life lesson to you as well sometimes you have to wait and work hard whether that be in your future career when it deals with promotions or pay raise. Everybody has to earn it myself included. Enjoy the ride the only frustration I had got fixed this week
I'm not saying that winning singles titles is impossible while in a stable. All I'm saying is it slims down your chances.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 2:41 pm

Thanks to AA for recognizing my hard work once again. I wish more people would too.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 3:29 pm

I wanna thank Ryan Savage for his kindness, it's supportive people like you that keep me in EAW, I'de also like to thank Aaron, Draven, And Demon for the constructive criticism, it's always nice to hear advice from a veteran, a member of the stable I'm in, and a... Friend?

To be completely honest, I wrote that because I was just a bit mad, I'll admit that I got out of hand and I apologize, I realize the company doesn't revolve around me. And I hope I can be forgiven for what I said.

Now to the reason I was mad. It wasn't even any of the reasons that were in the large paragraph that was posted yesterday.

With The New Ministry being made fun of more every single day (Kayfabe doesn't bother me, it's what they say outside of Kayfabe that pisses me off) as well as my inability to make or reccomend them to stop in any form or fashion (due to me not being the leader nor in any specific position of power in The New Ministry, this hinders my attempts to make things better. Due to Keller's gimmick being "emo" I already warrant enough insults as it is) I'm a naturally depressed person, and when somebody's honest opinion of us is just scrutiny, I get hurt in a way, we have done nothing to Dachs, and whether he or Stark are joking or serious has not been answered or brought to my attention yet.

I'm sorry again, if I sounded selfish, or whiney. I overreacted admittedly, and I don't want any of you thinking I'm that type of person.

I wish you all a nice day, and well... Yeah, hope you guys can forgive me
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas EmptyApril 6th 2015, 3:35 pm

:mjcry:  this thread is lowkey beautiful. It's all good Keller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck Yall Niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yall Niggas   Fuck Yall Niggas Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck Yall Niggas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next