Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 4:48 pm

:banks:
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 4:48 pm

no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 5:30 pm

no1cur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 5:38 pm

I think it depends on how true CM Punk's statement that he has no intention of wrestling again. If he's a man of his word, then he we will never wrestle again in the WWE regardless of how successful his MMA career is, though we may see him down the line as a potential hall of fame inductee. However, lets say Vince McMahon puts a Brock Lesnar type deal on the table after Punk's deal with the UFC expires, would that change Punk's stance on not wrestling again?

I think it could. I remember reading leaked WWE wrestler contracts. The Rock currently gets paid $3.5 million a year, on a three year part time deal; and Brock Lesnar earned a cool $2 million a year, on his previous two year part time deal [he also received PPV revenue share, 3.25% bonus on merchandise, and free travel]. See the link below:

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/wwe-wrestlers-salaries/

Even if these figures are false, it is safe to say that The Rock and Brock Lesnar have been paid seven figure sums for their services on their part time contracts. So unless Punk stands true to his word, or he has burned his bridge with the WWE for good [eg. like Warrior or Savage], then I would never say never to seeing Punk wrestle again in the WWE. As let's face it, if he's offered a seven figure sum to wrestle a handful of times a year, I don't think anyone could turn that type of money down...
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 6:46 pm

We'll see after his first couple of matches in UFC
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 7:09 pm

No. He might have business dealings with WWE in the future, but odds are he wont come back to wrestle, because odds are he wont be in his prime anymore by the time legalities and sore feelings clear from the air.

I know people are quick to cite Brock in this instance, but Brock didn't go after the WWE publicly. Brock also didn't go on his best friend's podcast and bad mouth the medical staff and get himself and his friend in a slew of legal trouble. Brock also has Sable, which from what I understand, both Dunn and McMahon fetishize, whereas I'm sure the WWE's just as sick of AJ as they are Punk, and despite her being a draw, a talent, and not horrible on the eyes, she's not a busty bottle blonde that they can put in white lace and pasties and drool over.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 11:15 pm

I doubt it. Punk has a lot of different things going for him outside of wrestling.

For one, he's already made enough money to retire and never have to work again. Now he's going into the UFC, and from what I've heard, he has a bright future there, but you never know. If he is successful there, that's a far less rigorous travel schedule than with the WWE (at least I think, I don't know much about UFC).

I wouldn't be shocked if he did return, but I wouldn't put money on it. He seems like he just wants to stay as far away from wrestling as possible for now.

Last edited by Daniel Marshall on April 3rd 2015, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 11:20 pm

One word: No.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 2:27 am

I would love it if he came back...But I know not to get my hopes up with wrestlers returning to WWE.
(Michelle McCool, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Maria Kanellis...The list goes on)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 2:30 am

Doubt it, but then again, I never thought we'd see Lesnar back, and look how that turned out. 

Frankly, for his own sake, I hope he doesn't, most of the fans would be happy to see him back, but he'd get treated like shit by Triple H, whether he deserves it or not is another argument, but if Mania proved anything, Trips doesn't know how to let things go.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 6:30 am

Would be rad if he did, but I doubt he will.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 8:00 am

:punk: 

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 9:53 am

No really.  But as Punk himself has said before...never say never
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 11:37 am

He's too good for WWE now.
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 11:42 am

He's too good for WWE now.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyApril 6th 2015, 1:13 pm

I feel like he will be back, maybe not to wrestle but even if it's just a guest appearance or Hall of Fame induction. Right now it seems like he would never agree to that, but 20-30 years from now I could see it happening. It's hard to keep a grudge that long.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 7:14 pm

He will eventually, just not for WWE
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 7:26 pm

Hell no
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 7:39 pm

I could see him doing NJPW
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:13 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
I could see him doing NJPW
That'd be awesome. Sadly, currently i don't think there's any chance it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 12:43 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?   Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think CM Punk will ever wrestle again in the WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1