Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Empty
PostSubject: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 8:11 am

Will (probably not) find a replay stream later.

Best Match - 

Best Moment - 

Most Shocking Moment/Result - 

Who stole the show - 

Ratings/Comments - 
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 8:36 am

Best Match - Said it last year, saying it again. Okada vs Tanahashi. They told one of the best stories I've ever seen. Tanahashi refusing to give up his place as the Ace, Okada desperate to hold onto his title and take his place as the Ace of New Japan, starting a new age for the promotion. Never giving up, incredible close calls; a modern irresistible force facing an immovable object. Neither wanted to quit, neither wanted to give up their desires. 

Best Moment - Dancing Doraemon and Omatatsu-san or Taguchi as Doc Brown. I don't think any particular moment stood out as the best. I could put Okada closing the show, Honma and Shibata winning their first titles, the fist bump between Nakamura and Styles. Can't split it.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The fatal four way tag was interesting. With the Young Bucks going full time with RoH I really, really didn't expect them to win. RPG Vice was the only team in the match with no other contract obligations; expected them to win but It doesn't bother me. Match was highly entertaining, extremely enjoyable. 

Who stole the show - Kenny Omega and KUSHIDA. I don't think anyone expected it to be as good as it was. They beat the fucking shit out of each other, Omega looks legit banged up from it. Finish wasn't the best but regardless it was a 5 star match I never expected to be. 

Ratings/Comments - 10/10. NJPW delivers every year and it only gets better. Four matches were in my mind 5 star, Goto vs Naito was a solid 4, the rest no worse than 3. When you have four matches that are easily on the short list for Match of the Year, I can't give it anything less than 10.

We've really had the same faces at the top of the Heavyweight division over the last three or so years. With Nakamura retaining, Okada's reign you would expect to finish sooner rather than later. To who? Who knows. Tanahashi won't challenge, I doubt Styles will and I don't see them putting both titles on Nakamura. Coming out of WK, Goto is probably the best suited challenger. I could go on and on about what's to come but we have New Year's Dash to look forward to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 8:37 am

Best Match- Okada vs Tanahashi

Best Moment- Shibata winning the NEVER OPENWEIGHT

Shocking Moment- Toru Yano & The Briscoe win NEVER Openweight 6-Man Title

Showstealers- Swagsuke,Styles,Tanahashi and, Okada

Rating/Comment- HONMAMANIA RUNNING WILD AND OKADA OFFICIALLY NEW ACE OF NJPW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 8:43 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Best Match - Said it last year, saying it again. Okada vs Tanahashi. They told one of the best stories I've ever seen. Tanahashi refusing to give up his place as the Ace, Okada desperate to hold onto his title and take his place as the Ace of New Japan, starting a new age for the promotion. Never giving up, incredible close calls; a modern irresistible force facing an immovable object. Neither wanted to quit, neither wanted to give up their desires. 

Best Moment - Dancing Doraemon and Omatatsu-san or Taguchi as Doc Brown. I don't think any particular moment stood out as the best. I could put Okada closing the show, Honma and Shibata winning their first titles, the fist bump between Nakamura and Styles. Can't split it.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The fatal four way tag was interesting. With the Young Bucks going full time with RoH I really, really didn't expect them to win. RPG Vice was the only team in the match with no other contract obligations; expected them to win but It doesn't bother me. Match was highly entertaining, extremely enjoyable. 

Who stole the show - Kenny Omega and KUSHIDA. I don't think anyone expected it to be as good as it was. They beat the fucking shit out of each other, Omega looks legit banged up from it. Finish wasn't the best but regardless it was a 5 star match I never expected to be. 

Ratings/Comments - 10/10. NJPW delivers every year and it only gets better. Four matches were in my mind 5 star, Goto vs Naito was a solid 4, the rest no worse than 3. When you have four matches that are easily on the short list for Match of the Year, I can't give it anything less than 10.

We've really had the same faces at the top of the Heavyweight division over the last three or so years. With Nakamura retaining, Okada's reign you would expect to finish sooner rather than later. To who? Who knows. Tanahashi won't challenge, I doubt Styles will and I don't see them putting both titles on Nakamura. Coming out of WK, Goto is probably the best suited challenger. I could go on and on about what's to come but we have New Year's Dash to look forward to tomorrow.
I know he lost but Naito could be an option at NJ Cup. Karl Anderson always throws great matches and that Nakamura match definitely cemented his spot as one of the Gaijin in NJPW. You could run the Orton-Evolution if he ever won the Title.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 9:45 am

I couldn't watch the entire show unfortunately but the last two matches were goat. Esp the main event. I'm glad Tana didn't win.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Cruise

Brayden Cruise

Hailing From : Peterborough, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 9:54 am

Didn't get a chance to watch it, but if I was able to watch one match it would have probably been that tag match. I'm a huge Sydal and Young Bucks fan and when I read some results online it seemed like a great match so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 11:37 am

Lolnerds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.   Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestle Kingdom 10 Reactions - SPOILERS YO.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-