Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Empty
PostSubject: EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1)   EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) EmptyApril 2nd 2015, 12:11 am

This is a new series in which we open up the EAW vault and replay some Not So Classic EAW matches and moments.

Episode 1's EAW Not So Classic moment is from the July 22, 2010 Turbo.

Montell Smooth vs. Y2Impact

(EAW opening theme plays)
(Camera fades backstage to Generation Genesis entering the arena)
Max: I'm sorry you guys are not welome here.
LC: What do you mean We're not welcome here? Who the hell do you think you are.
Max: In case you didn't know, I was hired by EAW management to inform you all of the messages I was sent by them.
Jaywalker: What are you talking about? I am EAW Vice President and I don't know about any of this crap you are talking about. I think someone here is a liar.
Max: Hey man calm down, Im just doing my job. I was to make sure Generation Genesis doesn't come in the arena. Only Y2Impact and Hurricane Hawk are allowed in for their matches. Thats what I was told. Don't kill the messanger.
Jay: Well, I'm telling you different. You get the hell out of our face or your fired.
Max: Hey buddy, You get the hell out of my face. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you don't scare me. I was told by EAW management to do my job. If you got a problem, you can kiss my hairy....
Hurricane Hawk: (XD) You think your a tough guy don't you? Well why don't you get the hell out of our way, so I don't have to move you out of my way.
Max: How about you and Impact come in and the rest of your little posse get back in their stupid limo and spend their night having another orgy in a hotel room some where.
Jay: Thats it you left me no choice... I decided who Ice's suprise opponent is going to be... Later on tonight It will be... Ice vs. Max a Million. Now let me in before the only other job you will be doing in this arena tonight is moping the bathroom.
Max: Fine.. Welcome to EAW Turbo!!!!
Jay: Thank you.
(Montell Smooth runs up to Generation Genesis and Max a Million walks in the arena)
Montell Smooth: Hey guys, whats up? I hope you don't mind if a sixth man tags along. I'm a huge fan, really I am. Hey, CM Bank$ can you sign my EAW replica World Heavyweight Championship.
CM Bank$: James, I don't have time for your stupid childish games.
Montell: I am not playing any childish games Ronald. I just want your autograph, because when you lose your title at Pain for Pride, this repelica I have will be worth thousands of dollars.
Lethal Consequences: Can you sign this piece of paper, It will be worth a lot of money when you lose at Pain for Pride too.
Montell: Totally man, Pass it over. CM Bank$, how has your mother been? Its been a very long time tell her I said hi.
CM Bank$: Yeah, Tell your father I said hi. Did you know he is the one who taught me to kick your ass?
Montell: He told me about that.
Impact: Hey Montell, I got a question. Since you made a challenge of a "Serengeti lockdown." Can I make a challenge of my own.
Montell: Sure, what is it.
Impact: I bet you can't bend over and touch your toes.
(Montell Smooth looks down)
Montell: Damn... I can't even see them. But can I make another challenge?
Impact: What?
(Montell Smooth pulls out a chicken suit)
Montell: If I lose tonight, I will wear this.
Impact: Okay, I accept. (hehe)
Montell: I'm not done. (Montell Smooth pulls out a G-string) But If you lose, I want to see all of Generation Genesis in one of these.
Impact: Deal
(Montell Smooth walks in the arena)
LC: What the hell is wrong with you?
Impact: Don't worry, I got this.

Fast Foward to the Main Event

(Y2Impact theme hits and he comes out with Generation Genesis)
Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 226 pounds, from Seattle Washington.. Y.. 2... IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Montell Smooth theme hits)
Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 265 pounds... From Boston... MONTELLL SMOOOOTTHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Fena: Montell Smooth, is making his way to the ring filled with 5 very hostile men. I wouldn't like to be in his situation right now.
HYC: Well I'm pretty sure before that Generation Genesis will have to leave the ring before the cage is lowered.
(Serengeti lockdown structure is lowered)
Ring Announcer: The Serengeti lockdown is a structue that consists of two large bamboo cages. The first being four sided and standing 16 feet tall, while the second has eight sides and stands 20 feet surrounding the first. Once a wrestler has escaped the first cage, they must climb over and out of the second cage, with the first wrestler having both of their feet touch the arena floor being declared the winner.
HYC: Generation Genesis is surronding the outter cage and this match is about to begin
(Ding, Ding, Ding)
Fena: Montell Smooth Charges at Impact and connects a clothesline. Montell picks up Impact and goes for an alpha bomb, but Impact slips out and grabs EOE's legs and locks in the Walls of Jericho... Montell Smooth is crawling towards the ropes. but wait he is signaling for the referee to open one of the doors.
HYC: And one of the doors is open. These men have 60 seconds to escape. Montell Smooth is crawling and is halfway out the door. But Impact still has the hold locked in. Imp drags Montell back to the center  of the ring. Montell Smooth is tapping out but that doesn't matter in a Serengeti lock down. 
Fena: Only 10 seconds before the door closes. Impact has the walls locked in. Montell Smooth is trying to escape the hold, but it can't be done. Impact lets go of Montell Smooth and is charging to the door. but the Door slams shut in his face. 
HYC: Imp is fighting with the referee for the door. and while Imp is distracted by the referee, Montell Smooth asked for another door to be opened and he crawls out the ring. MONTELL SMOOTH JUST ESCAPED THE FIRST CAGE!!!!
Fena: Montell Smooth connects a right hand on the referee. and locks the door. Montell Smooth charges at another Referee and Connects.... THE POOOOUUUNNNCCCCEEEE. And locks that door. Impact doesn't not and is still fighting with the referee. Montell Smooth Pounces the other referee and 3 out of the 4 doors are shut.
HYC: Impact is still strugling with the referee and Impact gives up. All for doors are closed and locked. Impact turns around and notices and has no choice but to climb out the cage covered with razor wire. 
Fena: What is Impact taking out of his tights?!?!?!?!? IMPACT JUST PULLED WIRE CUTTERS OUT OF HIS TIGHTS!!!!! Impact is climbing the first cage... and Montell is climbing the second cage. Impact reaches the top and cuts out a section of razor wire.
HYC: Impact stands on the cage and leaps on the second cage right next to Montell Smooth!!!! Impact slams Montells face against the cage!!!! Montell Smooth is hanging on by one hand and Impact is hitting Montell's hands with the wire cutter!!!!!!
Fena: Montell Smooth loses grip on the cage and crashes hard down onto the mat outside. Impact has about 6 more feet to climb and its over!!!! Impact is climbing up the cage and is almost near the top. Montell Smooth gets up and starts climbing the cage.... 
HYC: Montell climbs up as fast as he can and both Montell and Impact are at the top of the cage. Montell Smooth and Impact are exchanging lefts and rights.. WHATS THIS??!?!?!?!?! LC is climbing up the cage!!!! Montell Connects a huge right hand on Impact and Impact falls off the cage back to ringside.
Fena: LC reaches the top of the cage and pushes Montell off!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Impact and Montell Smooth are down!!!!!!!!! LC climbs over the cage and is at ringside. LC walks over to a Referee on laid out on the ground and takes the keys.
HYC: Why is LC unlocking one of the doors? LC picks up Montell Smooth and rolls him back in the ring... LC takes the keys and locks the door again!!!!!!! Montell Smooth is stuck in the ring!!!!! LC helps Impact up and they are climbing out of the cage!!!!!! Montell Smooth is using the ropes to get up and climbs to the top of the first cage. EOE leaps off and lands on the outer cage...
Fena: The weight of LC, EOE and Impact just caused the cage wall to tip over!!!!!!!!! and all three men are down!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ding, Ding, Ding)
Ring Announcer: The Referee has called this match a no contest!!!!!! Both Montell Smooth and Y2Impact hit the outside floor at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HYC: But LC uses the keys to trap Montell in the first cage once again..... And Hawk is using a wire cutter to take the Wire of the top of the cage..... Hawk dives off the top of the cage and connects with the HURRICANE 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Fena: But Generation Genesis isn't done.... Jaywalker picks up Montell Smooth and this allows LC to connect........... THE CONSEQUENCES CUTTER!!!!!!!!! Montell Smooth is laid out and CM Bank$ tells LC to unlock a door.... CM Bank$ slides in Montell Smooth's suit case.
HYC: Impact and LC open it... and pull out the chicken suit.... and now Generation Genesis puts the chicken suit onto EOE. How embrassing is this for Montell Smooth. LC is standing over EOE with his hands held high.... He must be very proud of himself...
Fena: Generation Genesis Compeletly dominated tonight... Is that what we will see this week end at Pain for Pride? I am Cuck U Fena along with Hey yo Chico and we will see you all this week end at Pain For Pride!!!
(Pain for Pride preview airs)
(EAW Logo buzzes)

Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1)   EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1) EmptyApril 13th 2015, 8:55 pm

Lol, the jokes were so corny and awkward. I don't get why my character was so lenient as VP too, and I don't just mean in this, there was no chairman, I was top authority.
Back to top Go down

EAW Not So Classics (Episode 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1