Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AMA The Pizza Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 9:05 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Now that you (presumably) have a better grasp on the roster, are there any people you can single out that you'd like to feud with, or are you down for pretty much anything and everything?

What would you say the biggest difference is between EAW and e-feds you've been in before?

How many romantic partners has The Pizza Boy had? (the character)

Are there any defunct e-feds you miss, or are you indifferent toward your history?

Have you watched NBC's Hannibal, and if so, what is your opinion on the show? It recently got cancelled as many people know, but the third season is ongoing and I've been really enjoying it.

How would you handle Pizza Boy's character and gimmick differently if he won a championship, if at all?

Do have a favorite historical figure? If not, are there any you can think of that draw your interest in any way?

I was just messaging back and forth with Scott Oasis, and considering the path to Cash in the Vault and events after, I'd actually like to feud with him at some point, but still down for whatever works as well.  The writers have been very good handling what Pizza Boy does in-match and segment wise, so I'm pretty trusting of them, but yeah, if anyone right now sticks out as someone I want to have a program with, it's Scott.

EAW is definitely a bit more ambitious due to sheer size and amount of brands than any e-fed I've been in.  The community's pretty tight as well, and the roster's pretty packed with talented rpers opposed to other feds where I usually get the vibe that maybe 6 people or so are main eventers.

I'm thinking I'm going to run with PB being a virgin.  I mentioned somewhat that he's had some high school sweethearts order and hit on him in the past, but he always shuts them down.  I do think I might add at least one sexual experience to his persona, but if I do, it'll probably be awkward and involve the exchange of money.

I missed LEGION quite a bit before EAW.  Even in CWF, which I enjoyed greatly, I was pretty much carrying over vendettas from LEGION.  There have been a fair share of fly-by-night e-feds that I wouldn't say I'm indifferent to, but I tend not to remember them until someone brings them up.

My brother pretty much tied me down and forced me to watch the first season of Hannibal.  I enjoyed it quite a bit.  It's more Man Hunter than it is anything remotely tied to the movie adaptations.  It also feels very close to the book source material from what I've read of the Hannibal saga.  It's quite surprising how much gore they get away with, but yeah, now that it's met it's untimely completion, odds are I'll catch up on it when the series runs out.

I've toyed with the idea of doing sort of an after school special type heel turn if PB got some gold.  If he won, and I figure if he did, it'd be transitional anyway, I'd probably have it go to his head,have him abandon Barney and crew, embrace the champion lifestyle, before ultimately falling and having to crawl back to his former posse.  I've also toyed with the idea of him just getting in over his head and simply being killed off in-ring by someone way more experienced than him.  I have lots of weird ideas for PB's direction.  You'd be surprised how many involve death, and how there are more death plans than there are title win plans lol.

I'm sure there's someone, but as of now I can't think of anyone that really catches my attention.  I have a weird affinity for people who are pretty much gypped by history, like Tesla, Claudette Colven, Ub Iwerks, Sybil Ludington, people like that.  I also like con artists like P.T. Barnum.  D.B. Cooper and outlaw culture/public favoritism toward eccentric law breakers also kind of interests me.  I'm also interested by really horrible people who do beautiful, if not ground breaking things that are equally as polarizing.  People like D.W. Griffith and Leni Riefenstahl who created innovative and somewhat horribly beautiful depictions of really hideous propaganda.  I guess, in a weird way, I like to appreciate the unappreciated, and question why we wince at Triumph of the Will or Birth of a Nation for being propaganda, but laud movies like Sands of Iwo Jima and Casablanca as among the best ever made.  I like the underdog, I guess.  Even when it's something that should be taken behind history's barn and shot.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 9:11 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Does you or PB have a favorite band?

Did you want to win CITV?

I think PB would like the B-52's.  I haven't met anyone yet who doesn't.  Also, maybe The Darkness or The Donna's.  I could see PB also getting his Riot Grrl on with some Bikini Kill.

I went into it knowing that Jamie was probably going to take it, and I'm glad he did, he deserved it, and if he didn't, Carlos or Oasis, or any of the other guys who RPed their butts off were probably more favorable to creative as contenders...but I did try, and I did kind of want it, if not just to have PB play chicken with the briefcase and maybe even have a few antics backstage with it, like a Crash Holly style run from people trying to attack PB and steal the briefcase, or maybe even misplacing it in baggage claim at an airport.  Either way, I was fine with the notion that I was probably too much of a gimmick to win it, was happy to even be included in the match, and accept the writer's decision...but I would've had fun with that bad boy
Back to top Go down

AMA The Pizza Boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3