Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AMA The Pizza Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 1:05 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Will we ever see Tony in EAW?

I've already popped him into a few promos, but outside of maybe the occasional cameo, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 1:16 pm

Hey, lemme ask if you can hook me up with a pizza job on the side just in case this EAW stuff goes as sour as warheads
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:10 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Hey, lemme ask if you can hook me up with a pizza job on the side just in case this EAW stuff goes as sour as warheads

You'll have to contact my manager after he's done with the divorce, although I'm not sure if the pizza shack will survive it in one piece...wait...you gunnin' for my job? :cant:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:18 pm

First off, I absolutely loved your work in WHW, and I was sad to see the fed die, especially considering our storyline program of Rony Tolland being my/Killswitch's stalker (And Cherish for that matter). It was one of the few times in efeds where I was able to have a scenery promo, and my opponent would build upon it, and vise versa. Just awesome stuff. The Momma Cass stuff always had me rolling. Glad you have signed up for EAW, your promos in the entertainment sense are second to none.

But appreciation aside, I have a two part question:

1.) If all pic bases were open when you signed up, would you still be Pizza Boy? You are never short of gimmick ideas/creativity, so reason I asked.

2.) Is there any certain gimmick you'd LOVE to try some day?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 4:58 pm

King Lannister wrote:
First off, I absolutely loved your work in WHW, and I was sad to see the fed die, especially considering our storyline program of Rony Tolland being my/Killswitch's stalker (And Cherish for that matter). It was one of the few times in efeds where I was able to have a scenery promo, and my opponent would build upon it, and vise versa. Just awesome stuff. The Momma Cass stuff always had me rolling. Glad you have signed up for EAW, your promos in the entertainment sense are second to none.

But appreciation aside, I have a two part question:

1.) If all pic bases were open when you signed up, would you still be Pizza Boy? You are never short of gimmick ideas/creativity, so reason I asked.

2.) Is there any certain gimmick you'd LOVE to try some day?
WHW was fun.  I miss Tony's knockoff quite a bit sometimes.  Would've loved to have done that gimmick longer.

1. Yeah.  My initial mood coming into EAW was sort of like I felt obligated to join for some reason, and really had grown cold on e-fedding, so I decided that I'd come up with a gimmick that no one would miss or want back if I left out of the blue because of e-fed fatigue rearing it's bratty head.  So Pizza Boy was my guy.  I'd used him before for a friend's promotion way back in the day, but it fit there a bit more realistically because it was a backyard e-fed promotion, so yeah...some pizza faced pizza boy kind of worked.  So no, I probably wouldn't have came in as anything but what I am because Pizza Boy was sort of my own quiet self-destructive rebellion, saying 'that'll teach you to sign me again!' in the most passive aggressive way possible, but considering the goofiness I usually go for promo wise, I don't think anyone really thought anything too strangely of it.  My mood since signing has changed though, so I'm actually quite enjoying the character.  

2. When I first got the invite to come to EAW I had a vague outline of something good concocted in my head if I were ever get back into e-fedding.  I think I was going to call it "The One Man Dynasty", but I never came up with a concrete name other than a few generic giant names.  The idea was essentially a big leaguing big man heel who thought both he and his reputation were bigger than the sport of professional wrestling.  It was something along the lines of Kenny Powers meets Kingpin with a little Big Show sprinkled in...so yeah, Kevin Nash.

I've had a few others that I've seen a few other people do, including pompous wrestlers from Europe and/or Canada respectively who think they're better than everyone else because they've been to Japan.  I was going to call them the Gaijin Dragons. but I think both Bullet Club and reDRagon kind of stole my thunder on those two.  I've also considered bringing in a few comedic duos, like an old tag teams I had called the Emo Team-o, which was pretty much just me ripping into Millennial hipsters because I'm a crotchety old man before ripping into Millennial hipsters was cool. ironic, I know.  The other was Stu Pendous and Sue Perb, which were originally born out of my disdain for McMahon's love of big men and pretty faces that lacked much brain power and substance.  I've also considered a Venture Brothers type tandem of two sheltered brothers from the 50's being brought out of chriogenic stasis, only to be trained by an old timey heel they hated without realizing he was an older version of their childhood heel.  I think that one would get a bit un-PC real quick though...But yeah, I have ideas, just not so sure how many of them are good.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 5:00 pm

xkimbo wrote:
How do you feel about pizza rolls?
Pizza rolls are a misnomer.  They should call them mini-calzones.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 7:26 am

Can I order you on my pizza? Or is that not a topping?

Does PB like alcohol?

Cake or Cookies?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 7:26 am

Does PB like alcohol?

Cake or Cookies?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:11 am

What is your favorite match you've participated in throughout your time in e-feds?

Favorite mainstream fast food chain item? Doesn't necessarily have to be pizza.

Your favorite beverage on an average day?

What are your political views, if any?

What is your ideal job in real life?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 2:21 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:

Does PB like alcohol?

Cake or Cookies?

I'm sorry, our establishment quit selling human meat after the first six health scares.

I haven't decided if PB likes booze.  I usually make a lot of my characters drinkers or smokers, but I don't know if that'd work with PB.  He has no real edge to him, so being a 'cool substance abuse addict' is sort of out of the question for now.

Cookies.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 2:30 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
What is your favorite match you've participated in throughout your time in e-feds?

Favorite mainstream fast food chain item? Doesn't necessarily have to be pizza.

Your favorite beverage on an average day?

What are your political views, if any?

What is your ideal job in real life?
My favorite match...well, one's because of writing, and the other's because of competition.  One of my favorites is one I've talked about before where a friend and I flooded an rp board with really great promos in one saturday before the moderator was forced to ban us.  I think that was what I'd consider my prime as an e-fedder and my lowest of lights as a human lol.  The other was in IEW against a hobo.  A raccoon was not only involved, but also an integral part of the storyline.  Mine and Lochy's best of 7 was great, too.  We wrote the matches, and I think my favorite was probably a cage match we co-wrote.

I drink a lot of water.  I'm trying to kick sucking the caffeine dick, but when I drink a soft drink, it's usually Coke (Mexican, Vanilla, Cherry, Regular) Grape or Orange NEHI or Orange Crush, Yoohoo, Dr. Pepper (their cherry's also good) or a local soft drink called 'Cheerwine', which is cherry soda.  I do not drink alcohol. though.  

I probably lean more towards democrat, but I think both sides have their flaws.  If it's any indication to my faith in a 2 party based system of government, the first time I voted I wrote in Jello Biafra for president.

My ideal job in real life would probably be booking or calling commentary for an independent promotion.  NC's oozing talent, I've made friends with some of them and even knew one back when he was wrestling in someone else's backyard and scamming electricity for video cameras and boom boxes from an abandoned trailer.  I think I have enough connections to get it done and a fair idea of how much certain high profile guys might cost.  If only I didn't have a brother to complicate things with pie in the sky hopes...and money.  Money would also be great.  Writing for a dirt sheet would be nice, too.  Also, radio.  This is why I no longer go to college.  I can't land on exactly what I need to be.

Sorry it took so long to answer these.  I saw Keller's get active and decided to check if I missed any.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 2:50 pm

Do you still get mad thinking about how Titus o Neil and Darren Young stole our tag team name?(If you remember us tagging in the first place)
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 3:01 pm

What's the longest it ever took you to deliver a pizza?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 3:17 pm

Chris EliteSK wrote:
Do you still get mad thinking about how Titus o Neil and Darren Young stole our tag team name?(If you remember us tagging in the first place)
 I DO remember the tag team of TC and SK.  The wound was recently freshened when they came back.  We did pretty good together.  Our gimmicks sort of clashed, but our tag team stuff was successful if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 3:19 pm

Venom wrote:
What's the longest it ever took you to deliver a pizza?
2 months, 7 days, one year and counting ....someday I'll deliver that pizza.  :cant:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 5:51 pm

Who's PB's favorite movie character?

What's PB's favorite movie?

What's PB's favorite type of pizza?

What's PB's favorite Anime or Animated Series?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:27 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Who's PB's favorite movie character?

What's PB's favorite movie?

What's PB's favorite type of pizza?

What's PB's favorite Anime or Animated Series?
Wreck-It Ralph to both of the first questions.  I don't know why, that just feels right to me.

PB hates pizza.  If you work in any sort of civil servitude, you learn to hate what you're producing out of sheer exposure or spite.

I don't watch anime personally, but I think PB would.  Maybe Garzy's Wing? Only because I hear it's incoherent and batshit even by anime standards.  I also think he'd like Batman Beyond from a sheer animated series standpoint.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 4:54 pm

When I had invited you to join EAW back in the day, did you really get a virus warning from the freewebs site or were you just not feeling it at the time? Might sound odd/offensive to ask, but I've always just been curious. It's like I never heard anyone get virus warnings from webs, but the same time I didn't want to pry or act like I didn't believe you, so it's one of those things were I'm just curious now that time has passed and its not really important lol.

Do you still keep up with Doctor Who?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 5:29 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
When I had invited you to join EAW back in the day, did you really get a virus warning from the freewebs site or were you just not feeling it at the time? Might sound odd/offensive to ask, but I've always just been curious. It's like I never heard anyone get virus warnings from webs, but the same time I didn't want to pry or act like I didn't believe you, so it's one of those things were I'm just curious now that time has passed and its not really important lol.

Do you still keep up with Doctor Who?
My computer back then was legitimately a piece of crap and dying by the day.  My antivirus was also pretty garbage, hence the state of the computer.  If I wasn't feeling it, odds are I just wouldn't have replied or written you back 'no thanks', but that computer is, was, and probably remains insane to some hobo at a dump with wifi somewhere.  So yeah, I didn't join because my computer/antivirus wouldn't let me lol.

I do watch Doctor Who still.  i'm getting keyed up for it's return.  Capaldi has been great, and I'm so amped for it to come back that I've actually started using some who stuff in promos, including a bunch of banter over the last few weeks between Liam and I, along with one for Pain For Pride that takes place inside a coffee shop ran by former doctors whose careers don't really go anywhere after their tenure ends.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:12 pm

Ah I see.

And yeah I like Capaldi's place as a more grumpy doctor and I'll wonder how that'll play out with the mistress. I still remember the time I finally hit that one doctor who episode and realized where that demon's run stuff you always use to do in promos came from/
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 6:58 pm

Does PB like Chinese Food? (Everyone I know thinks Chinese Food as the opposite of pizza, so I was wondering)

What kind of car does PB drive? (You may have answered this question before)

How old is PB?

Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 7:08 pm

PB likes Chinese food.  He's adamantly not a fan of pizza, so I'm sure he'd enjoy an egg roll, some General Tso, and a looks like a rat on a stick chicken skewer.  

PB doesn't drive, but most of the automobiles he's ridden in during promos have been old station wagons and Datsun's.  He's also currently working out of a van converted into a food truck.  Other than that, I think I've mentioned he rides a bike once?

I'm kind of on the fence with how old PB is.  He's a community college dropout, so my general frame of thought was somewhere between 19 and 21, so probably 20.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 8:03 pm

Oh I'm learning of new Whovians here every week.

I enjoyed the PFP entrance.  I've pretty much enjoyed all of the writing and ran with what I can in promos.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 8:08 pm

Does you or PB have a favorite band?

Did you want to win CITV?

Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 8:14 pm

Now that you (presumably) have a better grasp on the roster, are there any people you can single out that you'd like to feud with, or are you down for pretty much anything and everything?

What would you say the biggest difference is between EAW and e-feds you've been in before?

How many romantic partners has The Pizza Boy had? (the character)

Are there any defunct e-feds you miss, or are you indifferent toward your history?

Have you watched NBC's Hannibal, and if so, what is your opinion on the show? It recently got cancelled as many people know, but the third season is ongoing and I've been really enjoying it.

How would you handle Pizza Boy's character and gimmick differently if he won a championship, if at all?

Do have a favorite historical figure? If not, are there any you can think of that draw your interest in any way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMA The Pizza Boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next