Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA The Pizza Boy SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA The Pizza Boy SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AMA The Pizza Boy Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AMA The Pizza Boy Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AMA The Pizza Boy Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AMA The Pizza Boy Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AMA The Pizza Boy Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AMA The Pizza Boy Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AMA The Pizza Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:02 am

:deadpool: Sure, everyone else seems to be doing one.
Back to top Go down

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:06 am

Why in the world would you call yourself The Pizza Boy? LOL
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:08 am

Carlos Cruz wrote:
Why in the world would you call yourself The Pizza Boy? LOL

Because that was the profession of my character before he was suckered into being a wrestler, and he has a really bad PR department that isn't very good with client's names.
Back to top Go down

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:10 am

Then why Spud lol?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:14 am

Carlos Cruz wrote:
Then why Spud lol?
I originally wanted to use Steven Yeun's character Glenn from the Walking Dead to be the pic base, but I was told that it would be easier to make a graphic for someone pre-approved.  Then I was told Peter Avalon was available, which I thought actually would've been an ideal pic base, but apparently there wasn't something already cut and rendered.  Spud was essentially the only wimpy guy available, so to be accommodating, I went with Spud, and I actually feel like Spud is growing into my idea of who the character's going to be better than the other two would have, so I guess it was kind of a happy coincidence based around apathy from both me and the people doing graphics.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:43 am

tbh i would of used fry from futurama
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:55 am

Where are you hoping your character goes in EAW?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:10 am

Dr. Eddie Hawke wrote:
Where are you hoping your character goes in EAW?

In honesty, not very far.  I have plans for him, but I don't expect him to be champion of anything.  He's kind of an underdog character, and I guess my main goals with him are survival and growing a bit into his new role as a wrestler.  I kind of want to go the tag route at some point if I find someone interested or an interesting enough dichotomy to play off of his cowardice in a Foley/Whipwreck Crash/Hardcore slash Head Cheese type of reluctant or comedic dichotomy.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:13 am

Draven wrote:
tbh i would of used fry from futurama
That actually would've worked really well.
Back to top Go down

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 11:15 am

Who are you looking to face in EAW?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 11:30 am

Jack Pierce wrote:
Who are you looking to face in EAW?
I'm not acclimated with the entire roster enough to really know.  I know some people from other feds, and they're all guys I enjoy going against with a more serious character, but right now I really don't know.  I'm kind of looking to see who I'm put against, hoping it's someone new, and seeing where it goes from there.  

Considering the wimp nature of my character, I'm actually interested in going intergender at some point, and the more intimidating the better.  Maybe Tarah in that respect, then, just so I can have someone to beg off that could legitimately pose a threat to The Pizza Boy.  She seems pretty intense, so yeah, I'd love to throw PB at her and be OK with him getting his ass handed to him by her lol.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:20 pm

We had a great match! And I was glad to be your first opponent, if I haven't welcomed you before, I welcome you now.

My question is: what exactly did you take from our match if anything? And would you like to face me again?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:25 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
We had a great match! And I was glad to be your first opponent, if I haven't welcomed you before, I welcome you now.

My question is: what exactly did you take from our match if anything? And would you like to face me again?
I took away from it that you were probably the most interesting person to put me against considering your character's gripes with authority and your character's passion being kind of jilted a bit by those in charge, which was kind of the polar opposite of what the Pizza Boy is, i.e. a guy who doesn't know anything about wrestling or even want to be a part of it being thrown an opportunity on television.  I think it made for a great parallel going into our match, and it definitely set the tone for my guy being a reluctant and lucky underdog whose out of his depth against more skilled and passionate wrestlers who chose the field as their profession.  I genuine liked the booking choice and the story we told leading into the match, and the ass kicking Kerry gave PB lol

Sure, I'd go up against you again.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:18 pm

Is there someone you are longing to tag-team with here?

Last edited by J•V on March 17th 2015, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:23 pm

If you fail to deliver a pizza in under 30 minutes, does that make the pizza free?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:28 pm

Best tag team in e-fed history outside of EAW? 
(If you dont say The Smash Brothers from IEW, you're wrong and I hate you.)
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:52 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
Best tag team in e-fed history outside of EAW? 
(If you dont say The Smash Brothers from IEW, you're wrong and I hate you.)
It really isn't hard to say Smash Brothers, because I haven't seen many where both members of the team actually participated, so yeah, Smash Brothers.

Although, I did enjoy Y2I's tag team in CWF.  I forget his partner, but it worked well.  I think they went by Beauty & The Beast or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:54 pm

J•V wrote:
Is there someone you are longing to tag-team with here?
At the moment, I'm still getting a feel for everyone, so not really.  I'm open to anyone whose interested, but haven't gotten anyone in mind yet.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:56 pm

Venom wrote:
If you fail to deliver a pizza in under 30 minutes, does that make the pizza free?
Yes! And it comes out of the Pizza Boy's paycheck!  And considering The Pizza Boy's only means of transportation is a 10 speed, it's probably good he took up wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:51 pm

I've always respected that character and gimmick seems to take precedence over storyline position/championships for you. You really seem to put a lot into selling your character and I don't think I've seen someone as good as you are seem almost indifferent to match results/championships. Is it difficult for you to remain creative and motivated/consistent with a character you don't necessarily intend to win a bunch of championships in script?

Thanks for the shoutout, by the way. Was great promoing against you! I really thought DT was going to try and do a love triangle storyline for a minute there. Yikes. Lol
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 10:39 am

Y2Impact wrote:
I've always respected that character and gimmick seems to take precedence over storyline position/championships for you. You really seem to put a lot into selling your character and I don't think I've seen someone as good as you are seem almost indifferent to match results/championships. Is it difficult for you to remain creative and motivated/consistent with a character you don't necessarily intend to win a bunch of championships in script?

Thanks for the shoutout, by the way. Was great promoing against you! I really thought DT was going to try and do a love triangle storyline for a minute there. Yikes. Lol

Tony in a love triangle IS scary as hell.

As for the question, I suppose the answer is usually not really.  Titles have never been a big motivator for me in e-fedding because I do it for the creativity of it opposed to the glory.  Titles can become a fun and integral part of my motivations at times (with Tony, titles meant a lot to him, especially when it came to making sure the wrong people didn't get their hands on them), but mostly, when I have a character like the one I have now, it's actually pretty liberating to not have to worry about things like title belts and frees me up a bit to be a bit more creative than usual without really worrying about the consequences of losing or defending a belt, which I actually do find kind of pressure over because when I do have gold in a fed I want to feel worthy of it and feel like I deserve it and as silly as it may sound, be the best representative for the e-fed by holding it.  

I don't know, maybe I do these characters because of some deep seated inferiority complex, but I think it's mostly because I just like to have fun with e-fedding without having to become too invested.  There was a time when I was invested, and granted I was younger back then, I became a bit cutthroat when it became about the gold.  And when I say cutthroat, I mean clique level politicking with people running things and rp spamming the crap out of boards.  And again, I've been doing this for over 10 years now, which is sad in many...many ways lol, but I'm definitely not that overly invested guy anymore, nor do I want to tempt becoming that guy again by straying from the mellow and fun of what I'm doing now.

Thanks for the praise, though.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 11:35 am

HEY YO IS THIS DOMINOS? I'D LIKE A LARGE PEPPERONI WITH SAUSAGE PLEASE. ALSO CAN I GET SOME OF THOSE BONESLESS BUFFALO WINGS?! THEN THROW IN A PEPSI PLEASE. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 12:53 pm

xkimbo wrote:
HEY YO IS THIS DOMINOS? I'D LIKE A LARGE PEPPERONI WITH SAUSAGE PLEASE. ALSO CAN I GET SOME OF THOSE BONESLESS BUFFALO WINGS?! THEN THROW IN A PEPSI PLEASE. THANKS!
NO! THE BONELESS WINGS ARE A PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!  ALSO, YOU'RE OUT OF OUR DELIVERY RADIUS! ALSO, THIS ISN'T DOMINO'S!!!  GOOD DAY SIR!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 5:14 am

How do you feel about pizza rolls?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:03 am

Will we ever see Tony in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AMA The Pizza Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA The Pizza Boy   AMA The Pizza Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

AMA The Pizza Boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next