Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Empty
PostSubject: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 9:40 pm

Yall fell for that? :banks:  :banks:  :banks:
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 10:28 pm

TRE, I'm fixing to beat yo ass if you keep making these lame ass threads
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 10:38 pm

You make a thread then, I bet it won't reach to a 2nd page  :banks: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 11:19 am

When he was WWE Champion  :to: 
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 1:21 pm

When he aired out his greivences
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 1:36 pm

When he was WWE Champion for over a year.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:58 pm

He was BITW on two occasions. The first one being from June 27th 2011 to Summerslam 2011. And then for the first few months of 2013, up until WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 5:45 am

He was probably the BITW between that time he beat Teddy Hart's arse in real life in the middle of 2004, until the Summer of Punk storyline ended. Between Tanahashi, Nakamura, Doi, YAMATO, KENTA, D-Bry and Aries, it's hard to argue for him being the BITW at any time between those periods in time.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 5:33 am

When he dropped the pipebomb
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 1:55 pm

Since he was born.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 10th 2014, 4:13 am

He's been the best since day one.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 10th 2014, 4:58 pm

Around 2011-2012 he was competing at a level that you could argue was best in the world material. Look at his world title matches matches with Daniel Bryan, that Raw match in 2011 with Dolph Ziggler after he won the title, the triple threat with Bryan and Kane, the way he carried Cena in those matches in the summer-fall. Dude was damn good, especially for WWE and the way they dumb shit down major.

Edit: Also, as a heel he did as good of a job at being a great chicken-heel as anybody ever could other than Edge. WWE stupidly made Punk a chicken heel which diminished the quality of his matches, as it does for every chicken heel (which i hate, since it forces talented motherfuckers to act like bitches when they dont HAVE to). Yet still he managed to have a great match with Taker and good shit with guys like Rock, Cena, even Ryback in 2013.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on June 10th 2014, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Around 2011-2012 he was competing at a level that you could argue was best in the world material. Look at his world title matches matches with Daniel Bryan, that Raw match in 2011 with Dolph Ziggler after he won the title, the triple threat with Bryan and Kane, the way he carried Cena in those matches in the summer-fall. Dude was damn good, especially for WWE and the way they dumb shit down major.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 10th 2014, 6:02 pm

:acw:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 10th 2014, 9:19 pm

When he told us he was
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 12th 2014, 12:11 am

Pipebomb until Royal Rumble 2013, he was the best overall performer in WWE. An actual victory over The Rock at the Royal Rumble would've helped him tremendously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyJune 13th 2014, 1:21 am

UH NEVER  :cena:  :cena:  :cena:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 9:50 am

pipebomb
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 9:47 pm

2011-2012. Bryan 2013 BITW.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 11:00 pm

I'd say his heel run towards the end of 2012 and early 2013 was his best work.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 3:49 am

I would say the whole pipebomb moment, but I'd go even further back to when he was doing commentary in the back end of '10. The Nexus bombed but Punk himself was gold in the limited opportunities he had. And I'd say until Wrestlemania 29. He was a brilliant in his program with Taker.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 5:10 am

The 2 1/2 years he was alive before Bryan Danielson was born, I guess.  :anchor:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 12:55 am

:mjpls:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 1:22 am

Hell If I know
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? EmptyDecember 3rd 2014, 7:46 pm

Nexus to a bit after WM 29.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?   At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW? Empty

Back to top Go down

At what point was CM Punk ever the BITW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-