Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Guess Their Future - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Guess Their Future - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Guess Their Future - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Guess Their Future - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Guess Their Future - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Guess Their Future - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Guess Their Future - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Guess Their Future - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Guess Their Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess Their Future - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2014, 9:52 pm

Contending for the New Breed Championship.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2014, 10:04 pm

Hopefully contending for the AWC
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2014, 10:54 pm

BEING DEFEATED BY JUSTIK. But on a related note probably being the next tag champs since the unfortunate thing with Carlos happened. But yeah I can see you and Nas getting that opportunity and become a well established tag team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2014, 11:56 pm

Possible winner of the 24/7 Battle Royal.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 12:32 am

idk why you said the same thing you could have said something different or predicted something more deep into the future. But nonetheless I think you will have a good showing at CITV and whomever the winner is you will feud with that person and make the attempt to take away CITV from the winner.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 1:20 am

I think you'll have your name even more out there really soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 7:54 am

Making a return at the draft.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 11:48 am

Winning CITV and building yourself up for a future world championship.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 12:35 am

Doing bigger things then his first two runs.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 12:43 am

Making GFX
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 12:51 am

Being the great trailblazer that you are and continuing your dominance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 12:59 am

Making a huge statement at PFP and moving on to maybe a World Championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 3:18 am

I could see you forming a stable
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 3:57 am

Probably in some small time feud, maybe a title shot at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 5:54 am

I see you being drafted onto either Voltage or Showdown, beginning to rebuild yourself to the point you once were. I believe that you'll be a World Champion one day, whether it be during the end of this year or the next, I do not know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:22 am

Going to win at PFP even though I didn't predict him, and I think you would cash in around January
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 3:01 pm

Will probably lose the YLC soon, then go on to get a singles title on one of the big brands.  Possible a National Extreme title run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 3:21 pm

Winning the Answers World Championship.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 4:09 pm

Hmm with so much competition now with everyone coming back. I can see you winning a title or forming a team with someone going after the tag titles since DR is both taking a hiatus .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 4:43 pm

Will have that 24/7 contract in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2014, 5:41 am

You have the possibly to do anything; whether it be shooting up to the Main Event or staking your claim at becoming one of the top Upper Midcarders.. With Hades being the Answers World Champion, I could see either the House of Renegades turning on him seeing at Pain for Pride, you were giving the marching orders during Demon's Council's interference or you turning on the House of Renegades pushing yourself into contention for his championship. With that being said, I could also see you pushing your claim at the National Extreme Championship seeing Tyler Parker is coming off his feud with Y2Impact and is now in need of a new challenger.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2014, 8:31 am

After a pretty big moment during the main event of PFP Se7en Day One, you're looking good for the CITV tomorrow and I'd say would be the favourite to win it. From there, if you do win, I think you'll hold it a while before you cash in. You'll probably end up establishing yourself as one of top the main guys on whichever brand you end up on after the draft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2014, 10:14 am

Helping me kill that redcoat.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2014, 10:40 am

I can see you writing voltage (hippo) but seriously I see you now keeping Xavier Williams from walking out as CITV leading to a major feud with both him and Lucian Black since they turned on you (considering him taking out Eddie and Cleo actually meant he turned too) so yeah it's that time you destroy the monsters that you created .
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 12:45 am

You are as talented as someone like Toxic. Just keep doing what you are doing and good things will come for you, such as an ascension from your current new breed-title phase. I can see you main eventing very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next