Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Guess Their Future SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Guess Their Future SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Guess Their Future Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Guess Their Future Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Guess Their Future Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Guess Their Future Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Guess Their Future Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Guess Their Future Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Guess Their Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:35 am

Like the title says, predict the future by saying where you believe the person who posted above you will be in EAW in 2-3 months.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:40 am

Being in Cash in the Vault, 24/7 Battle Royal, or being in a championship match for New Breed maybe.
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:08 am

The 24/7 battle royal is mostly NEO guys and stuff.

I don't see you being in the world title mix until after MSM sometime, but I do see you feuding with Lethal Consequences, perhaps in a one on one at PFP.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 8:47 am

24/7 or CITV... AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT MAN, DON'T HATE ON THE 24/7, THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU! LOOK WHAT IT DID FOR DRRRSTIK!
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:23 am

Feuding with Cy Henderson for a while.
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:55 am

New Breed Champion for a while longer, until Aleks Cole is given a shot or breaks away from The World's Finest.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:33 pm

Cash In The Vault, prob drafted to Showdown.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 5:45 pm

Answers World Champion
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 6:53 pm

YLC
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:43 pm

Cash in the Vault and if no victory in that, future singles feud that propels you to a title reign depending on what brand you are on.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 26th 2014, 10:12 pm

Mr. Big Senn, will FINALLY BECOME World Champion. I can feel it. I CAN FEEL IT
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 4:21 am

One of the more promising extremists going around.

Maybe another title or something.
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 5:59 am

Starting to climb back up through the ranks of EAW.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 11:00 am

Cash in the Vault could be a big possibility... definitely a nice stretch though, keep it up.
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 11:15 am

I picture that you will carry a young black man up a mountain top while singing to him

#collared
#thankyou
Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 11:34 am

You will be the King of the Mountain  Laughing
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 1:19 pm

You've been promoing well and normally for NEO recently, I see you being in the 24/7 Battle Royal at PFP and by then, I see you on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 1:38 pm

Maybe you could win CITV
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 27th 2014, 6:40 pm

Possibly in the CITV, if not that, I see a possible feud with Norman.
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:34 pm

Pretty sure you'll be in CITV one way or another, but I don't see you winning it. After PFP, perhaps another run for the tag titles.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:55 pm

In the near future you'd make a really nice midcard champion. Not sure which one would fit you better but I dont think it really matters, you can hold your own that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 28th 2014, 2:47 pm

Possibly a shot at the YLC?
Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:08 pm

I see you facing Cy at PFP and going over, before moving back into the World Title scene. Whether you win it, I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:20 pm

Xavier will get his big payoff & should not be discouraged... and that applies to a few of ya others too :dave:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:27 pm

Ashten will return to the ring and put over The Nas :]

[A promise is a promise]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess Their Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Their Future   Guess Their Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Their Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next