Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Empty
PostSubject: Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.    Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 3:31 pm

You know Starr, you've always been a legend of at least in the top 20 if not 10. But really it's nice to see that you've hit such a prime since your return to EAW to do things you've never done before with suitable world title reigns, true leadership amongst us and consistency.

Just a reminder by your friendly neighborhood Jaywalker.:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.    Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 3:55 pm

Who hacked Jay's account? :what: 

Kidding, I appreciate it Jay. With EAW's growth recently my goal has been to emerge as a "locker room" leader of sorts. I'm glad to see my efforts have been noticed, especially by you, someone who has always been one of my harshest critics.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.    Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 4:54 pm

Lol. Well I read KS's post on a thread, and I thought about it and it reminded me of off topic lecture a prof was giving in class. It was basically about one of those feedback things students are to do about their profs, he said a smart guy left his class to go smoke once during these and came back at the end and threw out his feedback survey. The prof asked him why he didn't do it and threw out the survey, and the guy said "Oh, I had nothing bad to say".

When you look at even youtube videos, you can see like 1333333 likes and 2000 dislikes, but guaranteed the comments will be 2000 dislikers ranting while the 1333333 likers don't say much. People are more likely to be vocal when upset than positive, so I felt like KS was right about forum activity so I decided to get active by giving credit to where it's due to certain people. All the topics I made are things that are normally in my head, I just normally don't think they need to be said, but maybe they do.

Of course I noticed you being a better leader and trying to be an example to people in your return, just thought it was plain to see. Good job.

Last edited by Komodo Dragon on December 16th 2014, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.    Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 5:01 pm

Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Giphy
I told you to stop making e-fedders blush on weekdays, but you didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.    Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Starr you beautiful bald headed bastard.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1