Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Christian Starr SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Christian Starr SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Christian Starr Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Christian Starr Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Christian Starr Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Christian Starr Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Christian Starr Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Christian Starr Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Christian Starr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:16 pm

WRESTLER'S STATS
In-Ring Name: Christian Starr
Nickname(s): 
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 205Ibs.
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa
Personality: Well respected and known. Respectful, but you have to give respect before given.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Pic Base:  Davey Richards
Christian Starr Davey-richards

WRESTLER'S IN-RING INFO
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Christian Starr is a world renown star. Known for most of his time in Canada, he works for everything we wants and will not stop once he sits his mind to it. A fan fav as he works over with the fans nicely. He doesn't like hand outs, as he would rather work for it.
Specialty Match: Ladder/TLC
Favorite Weapon(s): Ladder

Goals in EAW: To become one of the top people in the company. Start a tag team and become the top tag team.
Entrance Theme: "Glory" By Hollywood Undead
Special Entrance Description(Optional):

WRESTLER'S MOVE-SET
Most Used Moves:
Reverse STO
Corner Splash Forearm
Spinebuster
Liontamer
Single Leg Dropkick
Falcon Arrow
Sliding Lariat
Pendulum Backbreaker
Brainbuster
Springboard Closeline
Butterfly Suplex
Scoop Powerslam
Starrmaker [Koji Clutch]
Flying Crossbody
Figure Four Choke
Diving Elbow Drop
Suicide Dive

Trade Mark Moves:
Near Life Experience - (Cobra Clutch Backbreaker)

Finishing Moves:
Starrlight - (Go To Sleep)
E.D.S/Eighth Deadly Sin - (Running Curbstomp)
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:20 pm

:whew: Another member of the Starr lineage, Robbie's ass better watch out. One day, Starr Stan, Christy Starr and Christian Starr will take on the Vendettas. Or better yet, me as Jaywalker and Jason Walker vs Starr and Christian Starr. Welcome to EAW, Devan Dubious will probably put you on a brand soon.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:30 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
:whew: Another member of the Starr lineage, Robbie's ass better watch out. One day, Starr Stan, Christy Starr and Christian Starr will take on the Vendettas. Or better yet, me as Jaywalker and Jason Walker vs Starr and Christian Starr. Welcome to EAW, Devan Dubious will probably put you on a brand soon.
On top of that, another Starr from PA. What you people be doing down there?  :drank:

If it weren't for the Canada stuff... I would believe you're Starrs son too.
Anyways, aside from all the joking... I have decided to send you to Showdown! Good luck here bud
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:35 pm

You have been added to the Showdown card, this week. Welcome aboard! I will be one half of your writing team on Showdown - if you ever have any questions or concerns, you can always notify me or Tyler Parker!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:36 pm

:young: You sent him to the perfect brand too, I'm proud of you Dub.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:45 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
:young: You sent him to the perfect brand too, I'm proud of you Dub.
Oh did I?  :hogan:  I didn't even notice.

But thank you J,  :toast:

And as for you Starr or Christian, it seems you can start promoing for Showdown as early as this week! Shows are Saturday so the deadline for promos are Friday midnight. Like Lannister said, PM anyone and we'll be sure to help you out.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 6:56 pm

Actually, it might be better to ask any questions here, if that 10 post rule is still in effect for PMs
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 7:16 pm

Indeed sir. I think that 'POST ANYTHING YOU WANT SO YOU CAN GET 10 POSTS AND USE PM' thread should still be created. For now, just ask anything here.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 7:35 pm

Welcome, my son. If you have any questions let me know. Looking forward to working with you on Showdown.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 5:11 pm

You shouldn't forget about the Diamonds, Scott, Cage and Donny would like to get added to the conversation I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christian Starr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Starr   Christian Starr Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Starr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-