Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 10:19 pm

In a surprise move Monday, WWE have reportedly signed former IWGP and TNA Champion AJ Styles, former IWGP Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson away from New Japan Pro Wrestling, discussed by Dave Meltzer on today’s Wrestling Observer Radio after news broke today on Court Bauer's MLW Radio.

The story goes is that the four went to Gedo, the current booker of NJPW, at this morning’s WrestleKingdom 10 event and said that they would be finishing up. It’s not known when any of these four will start with WWE, but it was said that Nakamura would not be leaving quickly. He is currently the IWGP Intercontinental champion, and it’s said to be a scenario opposite of current WWE U.S. Champion Alberto del Rio where he’ll most likely drop the title before leaving.

Anderson was also apparently close to coming to TNA, but the story goes is that once the WWE deal came, things changed.

In terms of contract situations, New Japan has a one year contract system that usually expires in January, so them giving notice coincides with that. Styles did not have a New Japan contract. 

Nakamura, Anderson and Gallows are all expected to honor their Ring of Honor dates next month in Las Vegas. Dave also reported that AJ Styles was likely done with Ring of Honor going forward.

Nakamura has been working with New Japan since his debut in 2002, rising up the NJPW ranks quickly, winning the IWGP championship one year after his debut. His popularity has skyrocketed in recent years, developing a more charismatic character and can be attributed to NJPW’s recent success. Styles had been working with New Japan since 2014, delivering a number of excellent performances, including one with Nakamura this morning. Anderson has been a part of New Japan since 2008, teaming with various people over the years including Giant Bernard (the former Albert/A-Train/Tensai, now head coach of NXT), Hirooki Goto and Doc Gallows, who started partnering with him in 2013.

If there's more news on this situation, it will be discussed on the late Monday edition of Wrestling Observer Radio.

SOURCE: http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/njpw-stars-nakamura-aj-styles-luke-gallows-and-karl-anderson-headed-wwe-204971
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 10:40 pm

Holy Crap!!!!

THIS IS THE SIGINING OF THE YEAR. SCREW AUSTIN ARIES, WE GOT AJ, KARL AND SWAGSUKE
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 10:49 pm

As a person who has followed NJPW off and on for years, it's stunning and a bit saddening to me that WWE was able to sign Nakamura. I hope that his run is a successful one. AJ I definitely understand and ANderson....but Gallows? That one boggles my mind.

More importantly, with these guys leaving, that pretty much decimates Bullet Club (At least in New Japan) Who will lead them now...Bad Luck Fale? Yeah.....that angle's likely dying when those guys leave, if not sooner.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 10:53 pm

Holy fuck!

:yes:

Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 10:54 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
As a person who has followed NJPW off and on for years, it's stunning and a bit saddening to me that WWE was able to sign Nakamura. I hope that his run is a successful one. AJ I definitely understand and ANderson....but Gallows? That one boggles my mind.

More importantly, with these guys leaving, that pretty much decimates Bullet Club (At least in New Japan) Who will lead them now...Bad Luck Fale? Yeah.....that angle's likely dying when those guys leave, if not sooner.
:hmm:  Maybe Kenny Omega or you just end The Club
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 10:56 pm

Kerry Eusford wrote:
Holy fuck!

:vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince: :vince:

Vince 3:16 says I just killed NJPW
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 11:15 pm

Interesting stuff.

No doubt Gallows and Anderson are going to team up with Balor. Fingers crossed it's a six man match at Wrestlemania. Nakamura will probably drop the title at New Beginning, who knows when Styles will debut. Someone leaked the news on Reddit earlier and stated that he would be debuting at the Rumble which would be fucking epic. 

Leaves a massive hole in NJPW. Two top stars gone, their ONE solid heavyweight tag team is done. Goto failed to get over enough, Gedo and Jado don't have a whole lot of faith in Naito, Ishii is probably going to take a break, Tanahashi is banged up. New Year's Dash tonight will be very, very interesting to see how it's all handled.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 11:29 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Interesting stuff.

No doubt Gallows and Anderson are going to team up with Balor. Fingers crossed it's a six man match at Wrestlemania. Nakamura will probably drop the title at New Beginning, who knows when Styles will debut. Someone leaked the news on Reddit earlier and stated that he would be debuting at the Rumble which would be fucking epic. 

Leaves a massive hole in NJPW. Two top stars gone, their ONE solid heavyweight tag team is done. Goto failed to get over enough, Gedo and Jado don't have a whole lot of faith in Naito, Ishii is probably going to take a break, Tanahashi is banged up. New Year's Dash tonight will be very, very interesting to see how it's all handled.
Jamie , not only that Makabe turned into a tag team wrestler. Ibushi is out for a couple of months and Shibata just won the NEVER Title. Hell no other Junior is ready to become a heavyweight. Unless

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2L5lOh1CJIQ

They give Liger the opportunity to put over Okada and give him a Heavyweight Title Match
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 11:32 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Interesting stuff.

Probably Styles should get something similar to Evil Ways. Maybe Turn The Page by Metallica.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 11:48 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Interesting stuff.

Jamie , not only that Makabe turned into a tag team wrestler. Ibushi is out for a couple of months and Shibata just won the NEVER Title. Hell no other Junior is ready to become a heavyweight. Unless

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2L5lOh1CJIQ

They give Liger the opportunity to put over Okada and give him a Heavyweight Title Match

I saw GBH as a short term thing. I thought they were just going to swap the titles back like they did with Goto and Shibata last year. Kenny Omega does want to become a heavyweight though but the Bullet Club will die if Anderson, Gallows and Styles leave; It will be interest to see how he goes. Could keep it going as the new leader.

They love Goto despite not getting over, I fully expect him to challenge Okada for the title, maybe even win it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 12:04 am

Well WWE already prepared themselves with Finn's 'Balor Club' attire/package. This means Finn will be dropping the title soon and going to the main roster around 'Mania, which means Sami will be getting the title run he deserved. Nakamura will probably go to NXT, and AJ straight to the main roster. They need someone like him right now.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 12:16 am

First GBH, who would they have to pass the title around with. EVIL and Bushi aren't ready and Tencozzy are to old. Meiyuu Tag (Goto And Shibata) are doing their own thing. ReDragon is going back to ROH and The Kingdom are out because of rumors of Bennett and Maria leaving ROH for TNA. 

If they're able to a new leader for Bullet Club the choices need to be someone who is decently well known in Japan and can make an impact as soon as he arrives. Please God let it be Rodrick Strong

And Finally the Main Event picture. With Okada holding it I think it go on till NJ Cup where Naito wins it and then feuds with Okada until Ibushi comes back. They can use this opportunity let Liger have a World Title Match. If Goto wins the Title I won't mind. 

It's time to see how big Gedo's balls are and how he books his way out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 12:21 am

Carlos Rosso wrote:

Anderson was probably the most entertaining guy in The Bullet Club. Watch his promos with Maria and Kingdom and if they go back to Japan then Anderson will easily attract the crowd but they will have to change his finisher. No More Gun Stun
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 12:53 am

Bullet Club's Official Twitter Account: Keep a couple of them #BalorClub shirts handy we might be needing them. @wwebalor

IT'S HAPPENING! 

I read a post on Squared Circle that AJ Styles may debut at Royal Rumble which I would mark the fuck out for. But I would love to see all of them to join with Balor and perhaps get the rights from NJPW for Bullet Club....? Anyway I'm so fucking excited for this and possibly could make for some interesting matches at WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:08 am

:scusthov:  :dahell:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:14 am

Lucas Johnson wrote:
Bullet Club's Official Twitter Account: Keep a couple of them #BalorClub shirts handy we might be needing them. @wwebalor

IT'S HAPPENING! 

I read a post on Squared Circle that AJ Styles may debut at Royal Rumble which I would mark the fuck out for. But I would love to see all of them to join with Balor and perhaps get the rights from NJPW for Bullet Club....? Anyway I'm so fucking excited for this and possibly could make for some interesting matches at WrestleMania
I heard you were going back to whatever you dump you came from. Let's hope that's true
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:19 am

I saw this at work tonight, and I literally popped hard enough that my co-worked (whom i just him onto NJPW Very Happy) looked at me funny. I told him Styles was goin to the E, and then he proceeded to pop too lol Overall, this is HUGE for WWE going forward. An ideal match would be Balor vs. AJ at some point (wishful thinking, for the WWE title) but to see the two leaders of Bullet Club facing off at some point but until then...

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE 10958802_680437045412883_2010644542_n
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:23 am

About time.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:44 am

Meanwhile....
http://www.cagesideseats.com/tna-impact/2016/1/4/10712254/james-storm-tna-return-done-with-nxt-wwe-report

yeah, fuck James Storm anyway....
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 4:11 am

Oh my
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 8:56 am

Just think of this

Atleast 7 men are in the ring during the Royal Rumble Match. The countdown for Number 30 starts followed by some cool/lone wolf type of music plays. The crowd don't know how to react until they see the Phenomenal One logo and they start to as loud as possible as AJ wearing his old hoodie makes to the ring.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 9:49 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
Just think of this

Atleast 7 men are in the ring during the Royal Rumble Match. The countdown for Number 30 starts followed by some cool/lone wolf type of music plays. The crowd don't know how to react until they see the Phenomenal One logo and they start to as loud as possible as AJ wearing his old hoodie makes to the ring.

Hopefully so.... Royal Rumble match has been going flop for the last 3 years and hopefully this will lift up the Royal Rumble spirit. Even it's impossible for AJ to win it for a lot of reason. If AJ got eliminated by Chris Jericho as they starting the Wrestlemania feud, that should be enough. We're going to have Dream Match that every IWC has been dream of.

Speaking about the rest, I think Gallows and Anderson will stay in NXT to make Balor Club stronger and as for Shinsuke, he might be debuting when Hideo is ready to roll.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 11:09 am

AJ STYLES OMG GREATEST OF ALL TIME OMG BEST TNA IS NOTHING WITHOUT AJ I'VE WATCHED ALLEN SINCE DAY ONE YEAH I CALL AJ STYLES ALLEN WHICH IS HIS REAL NAME COS IM HIS GREATEST FAN FROM DAY ONE AJ IS THE KING EVERYONE IN WWE CAN SUCK IT
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 11:31 am

I personally wouldn't want Styles in the rumble since Reigns is most likely winning it.
Back to top Go down
Kraven_Chaos_King

Kraven_Chaos_King

Hailing From : Memphis, TN

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 2:49 pm

Aj Styles vs Chris Jericho has to happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next