Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Podcasts you listen to SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Podcasts you listen to SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Podcasts you listen to Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Podcasts you listen to Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Podcasts you listen to Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Podcasts you listen to Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Podcasts you listen to Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Podcasts you listen to Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Podcasts you listen to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Podcasts you listen to Empty
PostSubject: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 3:55 am

I barely listen to music when I am relaxing, normally it's podcasts, I prefer the medium of someone talking rather than music.

So here's a quick run down of what I listen to:

Smodcast : (Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier) Kevin Smith's podcast that at times is hilarious and other times just off the mark. It's the reason there is a Smodcast network and gave birth to the movie Tusk.

Hollywood Babble-On (Kevin Smith and Ralph Garmin) A weekly breakdown of the latest celebrity, movie and geeky news put through the prism of a stoner and a drunk.

Tell Em Stev Dave - (Walter Flannagan, Bryan Quinn and Bryan Johnson) A podcast created by Kevin Smith by his best friends, I didn't think I would like it but it is really really funny and spawned the show Comic Book Men on TV.

The Attitude Era Podcast - 3 Wrestling Fans breakdown every PPV in the attitude era, one of them has never seen them before and gives his reaction to them after seeing them for the first time. Very funny and a great little history lesson on the WWE during it's most popular period.

Film Sack - 4 guys pick a film that is streaming on Netflix and give it a watch and then review it on air. Inoffensive and funny but not to everyone's taste.

Videogamer Uk - An hour a week breakdown on Video Game nonsense by the staff at Videogamer Uk.

The PowerBombcast - Subscriber only podcast from the guys at Giant Bomb, the sometimes monthly wrestling podcast. Can be good and worth listening to if you can get a hold of it. It's easy to find for free on the internet, I would recommend trying episode one out and seeing what you think if your interested.

Giant Bombcast - I listen to this less and less, every since the passing of Ryan Davis, the podcasts are hard to listen to because no one is their to reign the guys in when they go wildly off topic. The older stuff is still good.

I listen to these at various times, sometimes going weeks without listening to one then marathoning a few in a row.

You guys into podcasts and what do you listen to?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 5:35 am

Austin, Jericho, JR, and Cabana
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 8:04 am

Hollywood Babble-On is the one true God of Podcasts.  :goat:

But OSW Review is great too. They started out chronologically critiquing all of the WWF PPVs through the Hogan Era, but now they've done more like reviewing WWE films, WCW PPVs, ECW PPVs, and other stuff. I was particularly keen on their reviews because it's not just a podcast, but they also show exactly what they're talking about by showing the PPVs themselves (just edited down); makes it more fun to watch for me.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:01 pm

I don't listen to any podcasts anymore but I used to listen to Cabana's, Austin's and Jericho's.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 2:21 pm

Jericho's and Cabana's. Cabana is really energetic in all of his podcasts, which is great.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 3:24 pm

I have ADD so I can't listen to many podcasts sometimes I do when I am working out but only if it sounds interesting like Punk's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 3:11 am

I love Shane Dawson's podcast, Shane and Friends and the Inside Gaming podcast. Both have good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:26 pm

Not The Talk with Liam Catterson, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Zayn Christ

Zayn Christ

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:27 pm

Joe Rogan Experience & Solomonster Sounds Off are the main ones I listen to
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:36 pm

steve austin unleashed. nothing more, nothing less Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:39 pm

art of wrestling, sometimes steve austin or jericho
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:40 pm

Liam's I guess, if that counts
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:41 pm

Erebus wrote:
I get it...Demon's comedy hour isn't living up to its name, is it?
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:43 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
Erebus wrote:
That's Venom... :stephen:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:43 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
Erebus wrote:
What are you implying? That you do better podcasts than demon? :comeon:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:45 pm

The Joe Rogan Experience, only recently got into it but it's alot of fun - mostly just Joe and his guest (or mutliple guests) fucking around talking ALL kinds of random shit but it's hilarious and very educational at the same time.

I listen to the MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani from time to time as well.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:46 pm

Erebus wrote:
Liam Catterson wrote:
Erebus wrote:
What are you implying? That you do better podcasts than demon? :comeon:
Well I am still waiting for Ep.2 of TALK N SHIT 
:dev:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:51 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t2732-worstpodcastever-eawnewday-vance-tybull-dark-demon-present-talk-n-shit

There ya go Liam, ep 2 of Talk N Shit
Oh.......Well........fuck you

:ha:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:52 pm

Demon had that link on stand by. :whew:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 8:21 pm

Austin's occasionally, Cabana's Art of Wrestling occasionally, OSW Review, I used to listen to Smodcast religiously, but haven't in awhile, Welcome to Night Vale is my current big podcast to listen to, I used to listen to Radiodrome, which wasn't great. What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?! used to be a big one for me, Women of Wrestling occasionally, not sure if they still do them though.  Dave Lagana's podcasts used to be good, but I think he quit,too.  He had ones with promoters and talent and one called 'Formerly Creative'.  Chikara's Podcast A-Go-Go, may it rest in peace. Jake "Manscout"Manning's "Stranger in a Southern Land" when it's not brewery's, especially when he quits being weird about abandoning wrestling and actually interviews a few.

I've listened to a few of Liam's.  They're pretty interesting when the right questions are asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 8:38 pm

I listen to quite a few and I'll order them by frequency of how much I listen to them:

Joe Rogan Experience (hosted by the legendary Joe Rogan), 

Duncan Trussell Family Hour (hosted by comedian and philosopher Duncan Trussell), 

The Drunken Taoist (hosted by martial artist and philosopher Danieli Boleli), 

The Brilliant Idiots (hosted by radio/tv personality Charlemagne Tha God and comedian Andrew Shulz), 

The Ambitions of Greatness podcast (hosted by Mad Genius, one of Bruce Blitz's affiliates), 

Weird Adults with Little Esther (with Little Esther, funny comedian, Zigglers been on there once), 

And I'll listen to Stone Cold's podcast on occasion and Chris Jericho's podcast on occasion. Oh and if The Talk with Liam Catterson and Talk N' Shit count, I listen to every episode of those too.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 9:04 pm

Brilliant Idiots is hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 11:23 pm

Talk N Shop which is the basis of Talk N Shit
Art of Wrestling, Talk is Jericho, a little Ross Report, a little Stone Cold podcast and occasionally The Higher Side Chats.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 11:26 pm

Just two, Talk n Shop for obvious reasons and a rugby league podcast called This Week In League.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to Empty

Back to top Go down

Podcasts you listen to

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next