Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Podcasts you listen to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 1:06 am

The Biggest Problem in the Universe and TiJ
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 1:25 am

Talk N' Shit and Liam's Podcast
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 1:47 pm

Always listen to Podcasts on my way to work. My main ones are:

Smart Wresting Fan - Breakdown of the weeks wrestling new and shows. Funny and informative

How 2 Wrestling - Serial documentary on individual aspects or people in wrestling featuring Kevin (of attitude era podcast fame) teaching his girlfriend Jo about wrestling. Light-hearted and informative even to a seasoned fan.

Whats Wrong with the WWE? - Very funny podcast looking at what was bad about this weeks WWE. Lots of good indie guests and fantastic impressions.

The Co-Optional Podcast - Total Biscuit, Dodger and Jesse Cox along with a variety of guests discuss the weeks gaming news. Hands down my favourite video game podcast.

VideoGamer UK - Weekly British gaming pod-cast.

The Angry Chicken - Bi-Weekly Hearthstone Podcast

GameClub 199X - Monthly podcast from Hardcore Gaming 101 looking at a specific game from gaming's history in insane detail.

The Conversation Parade - Occasional Adventure Time Podcast featuring actors and writers from the show.

So a pretty varied mix I occasionally listen to Comedy ones but I have found all of these are the right amunt so I generally always have something to listen to on the drive to work.

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 2:12 pm

I used to listen to several wrestling related podcasts. Including Talk Is Jericho, Art Of Wrestling, Stone Cold's (Forgot what it's called) and a few more I don't remember atm.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 11:08 pm

The Rooster Teeth Podcast is the main one I listen too nearly every week. I also listen to their other podcast, which is more focused on video games, The Patch.

If he has a cool guest, I might check out Steve Austin's. I liked his podcasts with Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman, but you'd have to be pretty inept to get a bad shoot interview out of those two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts you listen to   Podcasts you listen to - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Podcasts you listen to

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-