Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The Compliment Game - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 8:34 pm

You're one of my closest friends on here. I will never forget when we used to prank call with EOE and others on Skype. Probably some of the most fun I've ever had. You're a good dude.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 8:36 pm

Lannister wrote:
Ventura is THE guy to talk to about soccer/futbol (along with Dub, of course!), but even though our team are arch enemies, we never have a legit disagreement, which is quite shocking to say the least. But Ventura definitely knows his stuff, and I have learned ever so much from him regarding the sport, considering I'm still a relatively new fan of 2 years. But outside of that, I find Ventura to be one of the most underappreciated talents in EAW. His promoing is top-notch, his loyalty is without question, and his ceiling is made of anything BUT glass. I truly wish him the utmost success, because even though I'm no EAW historian by any means, or here for it, it sounds as if he got the dull side of the knife more times than not. I expect him to achieve success this run however, for he has been one of the best 4 promoers the past month, and I don't see much stopping this man, alongside his awesome stable, from achieving greatness.
I'd like to think that you're basically my best e-friend right next to Dub. One of the best all-around e-fedders in terms of writing and promoing. Your promo are always top notch and creative. Your writing in AWF from what I saw were always good too and judging by the live shows, I don't think you miss a beat at all. Whatever your short term/long term goals are, I'm sure you will achieve it due to the fact that from what I saw outta AWF, consistency was not the issue for you. You're also a very wise but charismatic guy out of the scenes. I'm very astonished of how great you catch up to soccer in terms of knowledge and you came a long way from being an only USMNT supporter to being one of the better soccer fans in e-feds to talk about. We do have our fair share of arguments about soccer, but it's nothing major imo. You're also the sports fanatic to talk to as you watch soccer, football, baseball, basketball, NASCAR and I envy you when it comes to that. It's also shocking that you don't dislike the Cowboys even though you're a Steelers fan.

@Dub, I'd like to think that you're also one of my e-friend too. I'm glad that I introduced TVD/The Originals to you and you seem to be in love with Klaus and his accent. I was afraid that you're going to be a Stelena shipper but you ship Klaroline which is tolerable in my eyes. Like JV and Ken, their teams may be arch-rivals but I don't think there's a major disagreement between us from what I recall. Maybe about Costa, but I despise Costa so I try my best to be a hater due to his antics from AM. Because you're one of the few classy Barca fans to RM, I generally check in and watch a few Barca games for scouting purposes without any pressure at all. Like Ken, you too are also a sports fanatic and the scary thing is that you're only starting if anything. E-fedding wise, you got the tools to be successful, you still got a little bit of potential in my opinion. Overall Dubby, a great guy to talk to/e-fedder who has the tools to dictate his path.

@AA/JV, I already got both of you covered. I think the one thing both of you do share in common is just to not listen to your haters and just keep on doing what you're doing. FWIW, I admire both of your resiliency.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 9:07 pm

Angel. wrote:
Lannister wrote:
Ventura is THE guy to talk to about soccer/futbol (along with Dub, of course!), but even though our team are arch enemies, we never have a legit disagreement, which is quite shocking to say the least. But Ventura definitely knows his stuff, and I have learned ever so much from him regarding the sport, considering I'm still a relatively new fan of 2 years. But outside of that, I find Ventura to be one of the most underappreciated talents in EAW. His promoing is top-notch, his loyalty is without question, and his ceiling is made of anything BUT glass. I truly wish him the utmost success, because even though I'm no EAW historian by any means, or here for it, it sounds as if he got the dull side of the knife more times than not. I expect him to achieve success this run however, for he has been one of the best 4 promoers the past month, and I don't see much stopping this man, alongside his awesome stable, from achieving greatness.
I'd like to think that you're basically my best e-friend right next to Dub. One of the best all-around e-fedders in terms of writing and promoing. Your promo are always top notch and creative. Your writing in AWF from what I saw were always good too and judging by the live shows, I don't think you miss a beat at all. Whatever your short term/long term goals are, I'm sure you will achieve it due to the fact that from what I saw outta AWF, consistency was not the issue for you. You're also a very wise but charismatic guy out of the scenes. I'm very astonished of how great you catch up to soccer in terms of knowledge and you came a long way from being an only USMNT supporter to being one of the better soccer fans in e-feds to talk about. We do have our fair share of arguments about soccer, but it's nothing major imo. You're also the sports fanatic to talk to as you watch soccer, football, baseball, basketball, NASCAR and I envy you when it comes to that. It's also shocking that you don't dislike the Cowboys even though you're a Steelers fan.

@Dub, I'd like to think that you're also one of my e-friend too. I'm glad that I introduced TVD/The Originals to you and you seem to be in love with Klaus and his accent. I was afraid that you're going to be a Stelena shipper but you ship Klaroline which is tolerable in my eyes. Like JV and Ken, their teams may be arch-rivals but I don't think there's a major disagreement between us from what I recall. Maybe about Costa, but I despise Costa so I try my best to be a hater due to his antics from AM. Because you're one of the few classy Barca fans to RM, I generally check in and watch a few Barca games for scouting purposes without any pressure at all. Like Ken, you too are also a sports fanatic and the scary thing is that you're only starting if anything. E-fedding wise, you got the tools to be successful, you still got a little bit of potential in my opinion. Overall Dubby, a great guy to talk to/e-fedder who has the tools to dictate his path.

@AA/JV, I already got both of you covered. I think the one thing both of you do share in common is just to not listen to your haters and just keep on doing what you're doing. FWIW, I admire both of your resiliency.
Whoa there :whoa: I got haters?
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 11:22 pm

You seem like a really chill and relaxed guy. Also epic signature and major props for running a successful stable here in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 2:29 am

You are pretty good in the promoing area, and if you keep it consistent, you could make a name for yourself like many others have.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 6:51 am

Aren, you are truly one of the most gifted promoers I have ever crossed upon. From our frontline days in FWE, to the extreme days in EAW, you have shown to excel in your promos every time, and that is a rare feat for you, since you are not that consistent in here, however, your work has been noticed and that is why you are the National Extreme Champion. I've watched you, I have observe all the potentials that has been bestowed upon you, so winning this title was inevitable. You deserved it, and I hope you can continue to be successful under such note. Good boy, Aren!
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 4:18 am

Whatever you're affiliated with, you're very loyal. That's something no one can question. Whether it was your loyalty to AWL, FWE, EAW through hard times or going through with a lot of heartbreaks in Arsenal, no one can question your loyalty.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 12:45 am

You're nice
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 1:20 am

Bruh, just Bruh
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 8:38 am

Woah been a while since this has been updated.

Anyway I've seen your promoing man and your gimmick is just amazing and your promoing skills are incredible. 2015 will definitely be a good year for you man, and I'm looking forward to what the new year holds for you EAW wise.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 8:48 am

Consistent as hell and really deserving of a shot at the IW title. Your work outside with the simulations are excellent and a joy to read even though it never works out in my favour (Like the fuck?).
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 9:11 am

Best in the new breed right now and one of the best in general.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 10:42 am

Lucian, my boy, there is still an impetus that is driving you to accomplish more things within EAW. Maybe things did not turn out your way at Road to Redemption, but with your recent storyline with DDD from before, and with FPV accelerating you up into the main event caliber scene, you are going to go places, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 12:09 pm

You know you're one of the better all-around e-fedders I've met.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 7:13 pm

Angel. wrote:
You know you're one of the better all-around e-fedders I've met.
You are a pretty good e-fedder and with this hype surrounding your return you'll no doubt be big upon your return. Hopefully I'll be able to promo against you as well
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 8:00 pm

Fantastic promoer and someone I see challenging for the WHC a few months down the road.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 8:05 pm

One of my best friends in the e-fed world. Always has been a great promoer, a good person to chat with, and you always excel whenever you plan on excelling. Good chap.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 11:19 pm

Hmm, what can I say. JV, you are a great promoer and I'm happy that even tho 99% of the time I'm an asshole to you, your always there when I need help. Soo yeah, Your a pretty cool kid. x) 

♥ 
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 11:51 pm

Easily one of the best promoers I've seen in regards to females. You're a fellow member of the TVD crew and I'm glad TVD doesn't scare you haha. You're pretty chill and I don't see you have any temperament at all. Seeing that you're one of the best promoers of the Vixens, I'm looking forward to you leading the Vixens' Division by example.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 8:18 am

You have Hideo Itami as your pic base. Epic, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 9:38 am

I respect your resolve and ability to never give up.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 9:46 am

TLA, man you are truly a loving character. We've known each other for almost four years now, damn. You're funny, cunning, a great promoer, always manage to execute a great gimmick, and you are simply a nice guy to chat with. You the real MVP:farve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 7:38 pm

You should do voice overs for anime or video games. Gifted man.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 7:45 pm

you should change your name cuz youre just stealing mine
seriously however, you seem like a chill guy who'll make it big in eaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 7:46 pm

Thanks Phantom. It would be cool to pair up with you imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next