Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

The Compliment Game - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 1:10 am

That pic base tho
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 1:32 am

You finally won your much deserved singles title.  :gladbron:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 1:33 am

You finally won your much deserved singles title. :goat:

( IN YOUR LATEST RUN. )

Last edited by Lannister on November 9th 2014, 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 1:34 am

Wrote an excellent Supershow.  :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 1:43 am

Your contributions to EAW are just extraordinary. Beautiful graphics alongside being very helpful with advices, being a very guideful person. EAW is just bless with someone that can help out with anything at any given moment of time. You're also helping the cause that Aussie people are one of the most chill people on earth.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 2:02 am

@Aren: Honestly, I thought nothing of you when you came to EAW. All I knew was that you were The Nas' partner. You captured the Tag Team Championships together but if you asked me Aren Mstislav would take the National Extreme Championship from me? I wouldn't believe them. Because I didn't know much about you and I didn't think you'd make it this far in your career. I didn't know what to expect from you in our first match against each other but you were good and that was when I started to believe. Then our feud went from there and we had a great feud, both of us gave the other their best and gave so much for the National Extreme Championship. You deserve it and I hope you keep it up. You made me a believer, now make everyone else one.

@Aaron: I'd have to say the same thing about you. I thought nothing of you when you came to EAW but you had/have a good attitude and that's what I like to see from a newcomer. You're young, you have a whole lot of potential and even though I'm never going to let down "Really Good," you deserve the Interwire Championship. I couldn't be more proud of you.

@Ken: If there is someone I'm most proud of, it's you. We're from 2007 but we hadn't spoke to each other until a few years ago. I still remember our first conversation, not clearly but just enough to know we had a mutual respect. You heard of me and thought I was great and you've been a huge supporter for me. You deserve to be in the Hall of Fame and every bit of success you have accomplished not only in EAW but e-feds in general. You've paved the way for so many and you've been nothing but a help to us all. Plus, your consistency as of late not only as a promoer but as a writer has earned all of my respect.

@O'Hara: Out of the new crop of talent, you're the one that's caught my eye. Not only because of your graphics but because of your promos and your attitude. You have a great one and you're very respectful and as you know? Respect is given, not earned. You, friend, have earned my respect. You deserve the New Breed Championship because you really are the face of a new breed here in EAW. I wish nothing but the best for you.

@Nick: You're practically my protégé, you listen and you listen well. When I made that thread on the old forum to help people with their promoing and whatever else they need, you were the only one to listen to me. You took my advice and you applied it. Even now, you still do. We always have good conversations and I feel like I've done my best for you. I hope to see you on the roster again soon and to see you do what you were meant to do (you know what I'm talking about). So? Make me proud but just know you'll never let me down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:11 am

One of the coolest cats around. Easily a top promoer in EAW and a fun guy to fuck around with in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:15 am

Has a cool nickname/name "sephiroth"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 12:18 pm

Has a very interesting avatar
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 8:48 pm

Much respect for rocking Albert/A-Train as a pic base.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 10:12 pm

I barely know you but I know you enough to know you are one of the nicest extremists on the roster so one bud to another, it's good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 10:19 pm

I think your one of the coolest dudes on here. I'm also very happy that I got the chance to team up with you and then promo against you.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 10:24 pm

Your ability to get along with any extremist and vixen on the roster is a huge asset to your career which is already phenomenal as established by your consistent promoing and like-ability from everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 10:34 pm

Dub is one of the people around here that I actually look forward to seeing in chat, because it means I know there is a guarantee that I'll have a great conversation or laugh no matter what. Dub is absolutely one of the best promoers EAW has to offer bar NONE. He has this psychological edge to him that not many can match, and his story telling is what makes his execution nearly flawless every time. Dub, simply put, is one of my favorite people to talk to and I think EAW and the rest of us are LUCKY to have him as well. For his skillset is top-notch, and not many could touch him on the promo page on their BEST day.
Back to top Go down
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:17 pm

Even though we haven't known each other for that long I consider you as one of my closest friends in EAW. You are easy to approach when I have a question about anything. Your promos are out of this world and you, along with Brody/Crash, motivate me to to be better. I just want to thank you for letting me be apart of RAGNAROK because so far I am having a blast and thank you, along with Brian for all the hard work you two do for Showdown. 
:toast:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 12:08 am

Oh man your promos are to envy my friend. You've made head ways since you've joined and you still continue to this day, and I really hope it stays that way
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 1:25 pm

Your my boy :]

Congrats on the NE Title win, you're cutting the best promos I've seen out of you since I joined and it's showing. Former Tag Cup Holders and Tag Team Champs so I know what you're all about, and that's turning heads, keep up the great work Champ.

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 4:42 pm

Absolutely one of the best young, if not the best young talent in whatever brand you and I were in for AWF. Love your attitude, love that you're one of the more open-minded guys and I could see you pulling off the Rock. If anyone can defy the expectations for the Rock, it could be you.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 6:31 pm

That is one awesome banner you got there
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 6:39 pm

I very much appreciate your activeness on the forums.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 7:04 pm

You're a good guy. A top-5 promoer on Voltage. Albeit a GoT hater/hipster, is someone I always enjoy speaking to about sports, even if at a disagreement. Hard to find someone that knows what they're talking about in baseball to begin with, but you legit, know your stuff.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 7:12 pm

One of the most interesting guys in not only the chat, but in EAW. An absolute fanboy of your gimmick, since you actually know in depth what it's about from the inspiration of GoT, your promo are eccentric and never below par, and you are just a cool guy to converse sports with.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 7:27 pm

Ventura is THE guy to talk to about soccer/futbol (along with Dub, of course!), but even though our team are arch enemies, we never have a legit disagreement, which is quite shocking to say the least. But Ventura definitely knows his stuff, and I have learned ever so much from him regarding the sport, considering I'm still a relatively new fan of 2 years. But outside of that, I find Ventura to be one of the most underappreciated talents in EAW. His promoing is top-notch, his loyalty is without question, and his ceiling is made of anything BUT glass. I truly wish him the utmost success, because even though I'm no EAW historian by any means, or here for it, it sounds as if he got the dull side of the knife more times than not. I expect him to achieve success this run however, for he has been one of the best 4 promoers the past month, and I don't see much stopping this man, alongside his awesome stable, from achieving greatness.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 8:22 pm

I'm kind of getting this feeling that I've done this before but I don't mind in doing it again. There's a lot that can be said about you Ken. Like I've recalled many times before, you've been literally one of my best friends since we met in the summer of 2011. You and I are able to get along on any topic we participate in whether it be sports or shows. I'm honored to have introduced you to soccer, kind of unfitting that you ended up sporting Bayern Munich and Tottenham, how could you? As for shows, I am so glad to have been introduced to Game of Thrones by you and your knowledge of the character has led you to lead an amazing character whom just happens to be my favorite on the current roster. I need to see you win your world championship.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 8:27 pm

Dub, here, is an interesting fellow, in my opinion. Not the interesting as in he is completely different from everyone else, but it is that he is unique different. Sure, sometimes Dub may be the guy that gets you infuriated for a bit of some time, but once he starts to let go and have an easy going conversation, you cannot escape the aurora that drags you into taking part of it. Dub, in my opinion, is one of the best promoers in EAW, and I've noticed that since I fully debuted here. He and ADV's promos, at the time, were always intriguing to me because they had a high latency of knowledge going into their promos, enabling themselves to not be like the atypical Extremist. Now, 2014, he is still performing under such height, and will continue to do so until he decides if it's time to let go. He is truly an amazing guy, and one of the best to converse with in the chat. Though he may be ridiculing my favorite team, at the end of the day, I will always have a hearty laugh with his conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next