Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

The Compliment Game - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 9:04 am

Cool guy as well as fellow Australian and also a very good promoer. One of the few guys who's promos I consistently read.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 5:03 pm

Well for one, I think your a pretty great person. And No, I'm not only saying that because you told me how to take care of Dingos and other Australian animals. You are also a great writer when it comes to your promos and writing Roommates. Which I miss and I need to read like now. Haha. All in all, never stop being the funny person that you are, okay? okay! :3 xD 

PS: Congratulations on becoming the Interwire Champion! You deserve it!

Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 5:11 pm

The sky's the limit when it comes to you being the cornerstone of the Vixens' division for the years to come. You got it all. Good promos that will only get better, attitude that doesn't enrage the common man and management, and you got a few good perks too with GFX. You could become the Quintessential Vixen one day.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 5:31 pm

You make good donuts, I assume. Plus, you're a Dark Demon guy, what's more amazing than that? right, right
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 6:07 pm

You are in all my closest friends from e-feds if we go back from the beginning. You are a football and a Messi fan sometimes so I can tolerate you. Man Utd Fan but IT'S OK, that 2011 CL final was amazing. You are probably one of the most hilarious characters we've had on chat ever and were an amazing chairman, keep rocking on Demon.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 10:10 pm

Dubby, I've known you for quite a while believe it or not back when you were trolling me when I was in AWO. I appreciate your hard work and I'm glad you're back. I haven't really grasp or fathom how good you are on the promo page when I joined and stuff until you came back. I was pulling for you for a while when you have yet to win a FPV match but in any case I feel you are long overdue for a world title win so hopefully you'll get one here soon. Other than that you are a pretty chill guy to talk to majority of the time, I enjoy discussing anime with you especially hounding you to fucking watch DURARARA. Also I feel we could be closer friends if I can figure out when you are being serious or not. But overall you are a great guy and thank you for the compliment you gave me earlier.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 10:57 pm

I think you've lost some weight.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:51 pm

I think you've gain some weight which is a good thing in your case.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 12:36 am

That's cold man. But you're exercise routine is working
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 8:11 am

You're good at doing rapid fire posts. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 11:58 am

Great guy, great writer, an amazing promoer, and one of the most chillest guys to talk to on the chat. You have contributed massively to EAW, with not just promos and writing matches, but also writing epic content on the E-Fed zone, making everything feel so lively and well. Thank you, based-god.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 7:50 pm

You've been writing rad promos lately.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 8:23 pm

Seriously love your gimmick. Keep the work up.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 8:29 pm

You are an amazing sig (GFXer) maker and are quite active on the forums and on the chat lately so that is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 11:54 pm

You will be world champion soon, I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:42 am

I have said this before but I will say it again. You have risen immensely throughout your time here. You are more than deserving of it as well. I hope that after me and Aaron take your title, Cool you'll move onto great things, hell maybe you'll have a great feud with DDD or someone of his caliber very soon.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 12:56 am

You're a very good ruler. You'll be great as king one day.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:10 am

King of the Alcohol. That is you and you are great at it. Also I hope you win something at PFP hopefully the 24/7 Battle Royal
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 6:24 am

You're my favorite homosexual <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:23 am

I don't think I've been more surprised at how somebody has turned out than I am with you. When I took you and Xav off NEO and onto Dynasty and into the Demon Council with me, I didn't expect much from you and didn't think you'd accomplish anything, in fact I thought you'd quit before RTR, but you've proven me wrong massively in the last year and a half. The progress you've made in your promos has been outstanding in the last year and you're holding yourself OOC much better than you used too aswell. I think you're much more ready to hold a world title now than you were in 2011 when you were meant to win it.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:38 am

Don't know you that well since I only joined in November of last year, but from those brief interactions chatting on the C-Box you seem like a cool and chill guy, and working as a chairman is no easy task so major props for putting in the work to do that man.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:49 am

I'm relieved to know that I could have at least one match with you and though it wasn't a one on one match, the promos you and I and the others in the War Games match were some of the best promos I've ever done and I think it's because of the back and forth we had. I used to ask myself "what's so great about Dark Demon?" (This was before I had gotten to know you) and so, that week, I knew what was. Because of those promos, I had a better understanding of you who you are as a promoer and as a e-fedder, you've come a long way from where you were years ago and to see how much success you've had in EAW these past few years is just a testament to how great you are. I wasn't going to mention anything about you being chairman because anyone can say you were a great chairman and you were a great replacement to Banks. We all know what happened in the end and I think it was ultimately for the best that you stepped down as chairman. You needed to, for your health and for you to get better, even if I don't know what you're going/have gone through. What I know though, is what I used to ask myself, now I know. Thank you for everything and I hope for the best for you in your personal life. Seriously.

EDIT: That was for Demon but Genesis posted before me.

First, I would just like to say that you're going to be a great co-writer with Jacob Senn on Dynasty. You've been helping Ken and I for months now and that hasn't gone unnoticed by me. I appreciate your help and everything else. Second, I don't think I congratulated you yet but congratulations on becoming the NEW Interwire Champion. I know you're going to have a great run with it much like Scott Oasis had. Then after that, move on and have even more success. You're so humble and down to Earth that it's never a boring conversation with you. One of my favorites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 8:27 am

Great pic base choice and sweet sig.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 8:41 am

You aren't shy of being this "Jesus Freak" and I love that about you. I'm not much of a Christian but some of my family are Pentecostal like yourself and that's something I can relate to you with. Also, love your pic base choice and love your character altogether.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:13 am

You're the greatest Kiss ass throughout all EAW. But seriously though I've said this to you before at one point but I feel you are probably lowkey one of the greatest promoers today if not THE best. I've enjoyed the gimmick you have and the passion that your character possess which makes your character enjoyable to read/watch in script. Probably one of the true faces in this company, I feel like if there is a little kid that reads your matches/storyline or promos they'll probably be inspired by your character in some shape or form. Also I remember when I was really hooked on your character and when you one your first world title I remember pcing you saying that you pretty much convinced me to actually give EAW a chance and stay here because I was thinking of leaving and just quit e-feds (this was around the time I finally came back to fedding when I got a new laptop). So yeah thanks Tylor and keep up the hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next