Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:07 am

Cailin D wrote:
With all the recent changes to the Vixens Division, where do you see yourself now? Top of the group, middle?

well, umm.... I don't think my character is not on the top position right now. I haven't done anything to this division yet. all my career is just getting pinned, win some matches and getting pinned again. I even only appeared in one FPV for the seven months since my debut. So I think I can't put myself on the top even people think I am currently one of the best vixen today. I'm still a paper champion but can't even put the effort on it yet. well, so I guess I am still stuck on the middle. Not upper-middle, not lower middle, just in a middle......
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:57 am

Who do you want to feud with?

What feud do you think could take you over the top?

Who are your favorite Vixens?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 11:06 am

Cailin D wrote:
Who do you want to feud with?
if not for the Vixens Title, or I have done with my business with Tarah, tbh, I want to have a feud with you. I really enjoy our match last week so I hope we can make things happened again (especially bout our dream match Wink lol)

Cailin D wrote:
What feud do you think could take you over the top?
hmm.... tough one. I think any feud can make me going higher as long as the story delivered very well and one of the side is not feeling screwed, I still can live with that.

Cailin D wrote:
Who are your favorite Vixens?
All of them are unique, I must say. but if I should pick one my choice would be..... Ariana Lopez (don't mean to be such a subjective one lol). Seriously, Her promos are awesome and I really enjoy reading it. even she usually use a heavy language, but she deliver it very well. Too bad she's not really active because of her problems and I hope we have a chance to kick ass together.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:14 pm

Favorite anime of all time?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:23 pm

BLVCK wrote:
Favorite anime of all time?

I could say it's Naruto..... but since it's the all-time favorite, I'll go with Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 10:55 am

bump this thing again.... I guess.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 11:36 am

Do you like ponies or velociraptors?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 11:58 am

Who is your favorite real life wrestler? What got you into wrestling?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:21 pm

GC wrote:
Do you like ponies or velociraptors?

I like ponies more.... they are so majestic. Velociraptors scares me a bit Razz

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Who is your favorite real life wrestler? What got you into wrestling?

My all-time favorite wrestlers are Edge and Undertaker, Torrie Wilson for divas. well, the first time I like wrestling when I was about sixth grade in my high school. My brother and his friends always come over to our house and watch wrestling on VCD player. I remember the first match I saw was Scotty Too Hotty vs. Essa Rios.... since then, when they watching WWF again, I join and watch it too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:26 pm

I don't know if this has been asked, but what do you like most about playing Haruna?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:36 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
I don't know if this has been asked, but what do you like most about playing Haruna?

well, Haruna's character influenced more from so many J-Dorama references. Doramas are easy to applied to a daily life instead of animes so I can say I have a huuuge advantage in my character development. as for Haruna's personality itself, she's rather flexible because she's not a typical kawaii happy-go-lucky Japanese girl but not also really a typical honorable warrior-like Japanese wrestlers. So I can bring my character wherever I like.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:37 am

bump.y BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:39 am

Do you see Haruna turning heel anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:49 am

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Do you see Haruna turning heel anytime soon?

no, you guys can't handle Haruna when she's angry....

okay, serious. I'm actually not good at portraying as a bad guy. I'm not good at talking shit or something like that.... if I playing as a fan-favorite I still 0-5 at #1 Contendership match, I could do even worse if I'm a heel, no matter how strong Joker Haruna is. but hey, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:56 am

Joker Haruna...

Reminded me of Kamen Rider W lol
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:43 pm

This board has been quiet lately.... Let's heat up a little bit, will ya?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:58 pm

What are rivalries you would like to see in EAW? Counting rivals you have and rivalries you'd like to see others have.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 7:02 pm

I think you said earlier that you didn't think you could pull off Haruna going heel but I really like the direction you are going with Haruna's character, what caused the change in attitude?

Also, where do you want Haruna to go in the future?

Personal Questions:

How do you feel about Indonesian life compared to other countries?  Do you ever romanticize living somewhere else?  I personally love living in America and couldn't see myself living anywhere else but I know a lot of Americans wish they lived in Japan, etc.

Have you visited any other countries?

What's your absolute favorite food?

Also, that MexiRuna ship doe.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 7:18 pm

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
What are rivalries you would like to see in EAW? Counting rivals you have and rivalries you'd like to see others have.
Well, There's a lot of unique characters in this place and they should be having an interesting stories happen. One of my dream feud is already happening right now as Mr. DEDEDE and rien sabege are having a feud against each other. And maybe a little internal Hexa-gun feud as Drake and Jones launched a Coup d'Etat to Y2HBG.

As for me, I can't see myself having other feud when I have an unfinished business with Tarah Nova. My current short feud is just a "Friends and Rivals" thing with CaiCai.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 7:42 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
I think you said earlier that you didn't think you could pull off Haruna going heel but I really like the direction you are going with Haruna's character, what caused the change in attitude?

Also, where do you want Haruna to go in the future?

Personal Questions:

How do you feel about Indonesian life compared to other countries?  Do you ever romanticize living somewhere else?  I personally love living in America and couldn't see myself living anywhere else but I know a lot of Americans wish they lived in Japan, etc.

Have you visited any other countries?

What's your absolute favorite food?

Also, that MexiRuna ship doe.
1. Well, you know Haruna is an emotionally unstable type of person who can pull the trigger just in case all of her problems gone too far. She has an uncontrollable anger that can be released anytime.

2. So far, I still can't decide my future yet. I believe in all those creatives that they will surely guide me to my better future.... I guess.

3a. Just like the others Asian countries, Indonesia is one of the country who has so many cultural beliefs around. I can live with all these moral rules around me since I'm actually a strict type of person and my family comes from a religious family. I'm not a religious person but I'm trying to be by following some of the rules.

3b. My most wanted country to live is Germany. since my boyfriend has a family who lives in Hannover and we're hoping to live like them someday. Razz The other one is New Zealand because I heard from my English lecturer that living in NZ is so peaceful and I love peaceful places. I actually not really eager to live in Japan due to extremely-high living costs.

4. No, I just come from a poor family Sad I haven't even go outside Java island. Poor me.

5. My favorite food will always be Rendang. It might be looks like a dog poo.... but Rendang is not voted as CNN's World Most Delicious Food for no reason.
http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/readers-choice-worlds-50-most-delicious-foods-012321
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 11:53 pm

Would you ever consider running your own e-fed one day? Something puroresu based perhaps?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 1:01 am

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Would you ever consider running your own e-fed one day? Something puroresu based perhaps?
Nah, I'm not good at booking things.... Okay, I can make my own efed but it will only last.... three weeks?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 4:33 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Nah, I'm not good at booking things.... Okay, I can make my own efed but it will only last.... three weeks?
Still longer than any of the 100 feds TRE tried to run between '09 to '11.
:whew:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3