Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Empty
PostSubject: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 3:25 pm

Okay then, it seems fun to have an own thread in here.... Saa, Minna.... Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :3
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 4th 2014, 1:57 am

What do those last three words mean
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 4th 2014, 2:34 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
What do those last three words mean

Umm.... well, How can I explain the word "Yoroshiku" in English? "Yoroshiku" is an expression of generosity, telling people that they can do what the speaker tell them to do, in some sort of polite way. Well, just like the word "Go ahead" but even more polite. ^_^ 

So, that last three word can roughly translated as "Everybody, Please go ahead!" Smile
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 4th 2014, 10:07 am

What drew you to EAW?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 4th 2014, 10:26 am

TRENK$ wrote:
What drew you to EAW?

Trying to find some new experiences. Mostly that.... Plus, I'm trying to improve Haruna's promoing skills and I think this is the perfect place for me to do it Smile

P.S.: I also see this place has a great GFX. This is also the reason I join here. hehe.... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 11:19 pm

Is this the first e-fed you've been in? And are you fluent in Japanese? i took Japanese classes about a year ago, unfortunately I have forgotten almost everything :/ watashi wa kendra san desu c:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 11:37 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Is this the first e-fed you've been in? And are you fluent in Japanese? i took Japanese classes about a year ago, unfortunately I have forgotten almost everything :/ watashi wa kendra san desu c:

Hai, Kendra-san, hajimemashite! Umm.... I'm not that actually fluent. but I can understand Japanese a few. 

And this is not my first fed. My first fed is in WCF about 3 years ago. Since I can't keep up with the competition, plus I have no inspiration with my character, I left WCF and join UFWA, which is my second fed and I stay on that fed until now. Then I found EAW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 1:13 am

How are you liking it here so far
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 3:50 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
How are you liking it here so far

well, yeah, So far I enjoy staying in here. the people are so active in a discussion and I see they are some nice ones (well, even I saw some people looked hostile and debating in some thread. but it's okay, I won't be causing trouble here. I'm a peacemaker and I try to avoid conflict with the best I can. hehe....) Smile
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 12:58 pm

How did you originally come up with the Haruna Character?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 8:27 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
How did you originally come up with the Haruna Character?

Haruna is actually a little sister of my main character, Kira Sakazaki. She is the supporting NPC in every Kira's  promo but one day in UFWA, I was "experimenting" on making some new character so I decided to make her as my main character. and I finally I found Haruna is more flexible to use than her brother so I enjoy to use her more since Kira's character is rather more stiff.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 5:22 am

How would you describe the vixens division in your young tenure here? It's vastly improved from before so I would like to see what a new vixen's answer would be to this question.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 6:37 am

Devan Dubian wrote:
How would you describe the vixens division in your young tenure here? It's vastly improved from before so I would like to see what a new vixen's answer would be to this question.

Umm.... So far I'm loving to compete in Vixen's Division in this place. The competitors are pretty active and also they have a great storyline build-ups. I can't wait to explore more of this division and get involved in one of those interesting feuds. Smile
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 8:43 am

Do you speak Japanese?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 11:00 am

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Do you speak Japanese?

I don't.... I even don't speak English in a daily basis as well. I was born in a country where they didn't use both language as a mother tongue. But I learn and try to be able to communicate with both Japanese and English speakers Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 2:27 pm

What is your main language?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 2:40 pm

Do you have any pets?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:53 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
What is your main language?

I'm from Indonesia.... so yeah, I speak Indonesian Razz
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:54 am

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Do you have any pets?

I was. I have a Persian cat named "Cemong" but she drowned onto the river near my house. Since then, I never have any pets again.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:33 pm

Who here would you like to have a dream match against and who is your favorite Elitist/Vixen
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:44 pm

Do you eat sushi?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 5:22 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Who here would you like to have a dream match against and who is your favorite Elitist/Vixen

I think it would be great if I have to fight (I mean a REAL fight) with Cameron Ella Ava. or if I have to pick an elitist, I'll be happy to fight anyone for the gold (I don't care if that's a minor gold. I'm fine with that) Smile

EDIT: aah, didn't catch the last question....
my favorite vixen is Cameron Ella Ava and my favorite elitist is.... actually I have two.... Tiberius Jones and Ares Vendetta. Smile

Last edited by 坂崎ハルナ on February 9th 2015, 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 5:24 pm

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Do you eat sushi?

Yes! I LOOOOOVE Sushi! Just ate it 2 days ago. It's not really hard to find in here Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:16 pm

Hey ms. Haruna! I'm wondering if maybe you'd ever consider being Kerry Keller's manager?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:21 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Hey ms. Haruna! I'm wondering if maybe you'd ever consider being Kerry Keller's manager?

I'd love to.... but right now, I have a mission to conquer the division by myself and fulfill my oath to my best friend. So, yeah.... We'll do this later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~   #何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~ Empty

Back to top Go down

#何でも聞いて! ~Haruna-chan's AMA~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next