Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Empty
PostSubject: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:56 am

Haruna requested that I'd sent her this so she can promo and I figured with Showdown so ridiculously, inexcusably late I just post the seg here for Haruna, Cloud and anyone else interested to read.

------

( Camera shows a birds eye view of the arena... "Shoegazer" by Eir Aoi hits and the arena gives off a chorus of boo's as Haruna Sakazaki slowly walks out through the curtain, dressed in her ring gear. )

( DING! DING! DING! )

RA: This upcoming contest is scheduled for ONE-FALL... Introducing first, from Akihabara, Japan... she is the self-professed Pride of the Vixnes Division.. HAAAAAAARUNNAAAAAAAAAAAA SAKAZAKIIIIIII!!!

Ryder: Boy, this young lady has quickly become public enemy # 1 hasn't she?

Mercer: Are you kidding? In just one night, Haruna has become arguably the most hated Vixen not only backstage in the Vixens lockerroom, but among the EAW Universe too! There might not be a single person who could condone her actions at King Of Elite.

Ryder: Surprised to hear you say that, Jake. I was expecting a built in excuse. But you're right broski, Haruna made her presence felt at KOE when she appeared to be making the save from an attack by Eris LeCava following the referee becoming incapacitated. However Haruna turned the table and attacked her i guess now former partner Cloud Matsuda, screwing her out of the Vixens Championship! 

Mercer: And Haruna wanted a chance to explain herself for what she did at King Of Elite. I hope she's got a good explanation, that's all I'll say.

( Haruna's music dies down and she stands alone in the middle of the ring with the crowd giving her a negative response. )

Haruna Sakazaki: I am sorry.

( Haruna takes a pause )

Haruna: That's right, I am sorry. I am sorry that Cloud Matsuda is a no good, disloyal traitor who got what she deserved at King Of Elite!

( The crowd boo's even louder, and Haruna grows frustrated with the EAW Universe )

Haruna: I don't understand how any of you people can cheer for a two-faced traitor like Cloud Matsuda, and boo me, the Pride of the Vixens Division, for exacting my revenge! I don't get it! I just don't get it! Are you people that slow?? Is that what it is? Do you have faulty memory? Or maybe you all have an extra chromosome, maybe all of you were in the slow class growing up, because you would have to be a moron to hate me for what I've done! In case all of you people forgot, let me give you a rember of why I did what I did at King Of Elite.

( Haruna motions to the titantron.... the titantron/screen shows a replay of the 2015 EAW Awards Show, where Team "Sexy Curry" were facing Eris LeCava and Luzmala. It shows various highlights of the match, but then focuses on the ending where Cloud Matsuda and Haruna Sakazaki are being attacked by Luzmala. It shows Cloud escaping the ring and backing up the ramp in fear, horrified as she watches Haruna Sakazaki flattened with the No Dios. Cut back to the ring. Haruna looks on with scorn on her face. )

Haruna: You see??? All I ever did was exact revenge on that backstabber baka Cloud Matsuda! I did what every single one of you would do if you were in my shoes. You saw the footage for yourselves people, Cloud Matsuda is a coward. She is a liar. She is a pretender. She pretends to be this noble and honorable flower, when she is nothing more than a rotten seed. She pretended to be my friend, my companion, my confidant; but she was nothing more than a deserter who turned her back on me when I needed her the most! 

And you would think that maybe EAW would punish Cloud for her transgressions... but no, she gets herself a Vixens title shot! While poor Haruna is out of action by the hands of Luzmala, Matsu gets to face Eris LeCava for the EAW Vixens Championship! 

( Haruna has a sarcastic smile on her face, but it then turns into a frown )

Haruna: Too bad, Matsu. Crying shame. I took away your dreams of ever become the EAW Vixens Champion. You can threaten me on social media, you can threaten violence to the press. I know you want to fight me. I know you want to wage war. But I'm just saying, Matsu.... that would be a bad idea. A REALLY ... really ... bad idea. 

( Haruna drops the mic )

( "Ghetto Baby" by Lana Del Rey hits as Vanessa Holiday comes out to the ring, hi-fiving fans and keeping her energy and spirits high )

RA: Her opponent... from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.... VANESSSAAAAAAAAAA HOLLIDAYYYYYY!!!

Mercer: Well Haruna has made it clear that she is back with a vengeance, and honestly I've got to let some of her words marinate. When you really think about it, she has a point.

Ryder: Come on Jake, it's not right to pick sides in these sort of things! Who knows how many thousands of times Cloud Matsuda's apologized! We can't just judge someone based on one mistake.

Mercer: Maybe you're right.

Ryder: Really??... Wow, I think I'm getting through to you after all!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Mercer: Haruna Sakazaki and Vanessa Holiday start circling the ring...Holiday reaches out a hand looking for a lock up, but Haruna kicks the hand away and snaps in a side headlock. Firm, tight side headlock held in and Holiday runs herself and Haruna into the ropes and uses the momentum to roll back and out of the headlock, but Haruna rolls through with her and has it applied on the ground! Holiday tries shooting up to her feet, but Haruna catches her with a knee to the gut! Vanessa backs away, Haruna comes after her, EUROPEAN UPPERCUT BY HOLIDAY. Haruna backs away, Vanessa comes after her -- PALM STRIKE TO THE CHEST BY HARUNA! Vanessa backs away, Haruna hits ANOTHER PALM STRIKE! ANOTHER! ANOTHER! AND ONE MORE! 

Ryder: The ref gets on Haruna for excessive force, and Haruna whips Vanessa across the ring -- Vanessa counters the whip however and Haruna comes back with a FRONT FLIP KICK taking Vanessa Holiday down! Lateral press, ref slides down for the pin, but only gets a one count as Vanessa Holiday kicks out. Haruna beats Vanessa to her feet and hits a RIB-CRUNCHING KNEE! Vanessa rolls around groaning in pain and Haruna follows Vanessa Holiday while she's on all fours, pulls her up, and runs her SHOULDER FIRST INTO THE STEEL RINGPOST!!! Vanessa Holiday drops to the outside of the ring... and listen to Haruna!

Haruna: GET THIS TRASH OUT OF MY RING! 

Ryder: Alright, this is just a completely different Haruna now Jake. I don't think I've ever seen her as arrogant and disrespectful as I have tonight, bro.

Ref: ONE! .... TWO! .... THREE! .... FOUR! ... 

Mercer: Yeah, that much is true... but maybe she's just bitter. Maybe she's upset about the Vixens Division moving on without her. She considers herself the Pride of the Vixens Division, and when you put uphold yourself to that sort of claim sometimes you begin to feel jaded when things don't go your way. Haruna steps between the ropes, drops to the outside, pulls Vanessa Holiday up and grabs her by the hair.... and SWINGS HER BODY STRAIGHT INTO OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE! AND HARUNA HITS A FLURRY OF FEROCIOUS STOMPS DOWN ON VANESSA HOLIDAY! Holiday's in a lot of trouble, Haruna drags her up, hooks her and sets her up right in front of us... OHH! SUPLEX-LIKE THROW SENDS VANESSA SPINE FIRST INTO THE HOOD OF OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE! 

Ryder: Haruna's bowing to the crowd mockingly, and rips Vanessa right off our hood... man she hit our table so hard, I'm surprised it didn't break down! Haruna rolls Holiday back into the ring and follows her in, and now Haruna crouches down at the corner while Vanessa Holiday just sluggishly tries to return to her feet.... Haruna bides her time... Holiday's doing everything she can to pull herself up despite a bad shoulder she seems to be dealing with... she turns around! LAPIS LAZULI!!! JUMPING CORKSCREW ROUNDHOUSE!! AND HARUNA WITH THE COVER!

Ref: OOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

( "Shoegazer" by Eir Aoi hits... Haruna rises and demands the referee raises her hand, and the ref obeys her orders before snatching it away and celebrating by herself )

RA: Here is your winnerrr... HARUUUNAAAAAAAAA SAKAZAKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Mercer: Haruna makes short work of Ms. Vanessa Holiday. It's almost kind of surprising, Vanessa never really got going in this match, but Haruna put on a dominating display and you could argue she looks the best she has in a long time! Probably in her EAW career this far!

Ryder: That's a good point Jake, she really put on a strong showing --

( "Robot Bosses/Hedgehog Fodder" by Devastus hits and Haruna quickly turns to the stage, looking shocked.... but instead, Cloud Matsuda is seen in a dark room via sattelite with a scornful look on her face as her music dies down. )

Cloud Matsuda: Haru-Cha-- .... Haruna... This week has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. It truly has. I have felt just about every range of emotion for you over the last seven days. I'm in a dark place right now, figuratively and quite literally. I've been here for days now. And just this week alone I've spent so many hours... so, so many hours thinking about you... I've been obsessing over you endlessly.

( Haruna fakes a flattered look )

Cloud: Obsessing, over when I'm going to get my hands on you. Obsessing, over when I'm going to wring your pretty little neck...... until they need to pry me off of you. I thought about it. I thought about it, real long and hard. And I've come to a decision. You see it didn't take me long about deciding your fate. I knew I was going to get revenge on you the second I regained consciousness following the beating you gave me at King Of Elite. But when? ... That's for me to know, and for you to find out... "Haru-Chan".

I could have done it right now. I could have been in that arena, marched down to the ring, and kicked your ass. Or I could wait until the next time you're being interviewed and talking trash about me in your stupid little Engrish accent, and I could kick your ass. I could wait until you're shooting another one of your little movies, meet you on the set while you're in between cuts, and kick your ass. Or maybe I could wait until you actually earn a Vixens title match, come so close to getting what you worked so hard for, and as soon as the referee is down I can come to the ring and I'll kick your ass. So many options, which one do I pick? That's the thing about payback, Haruna. It's a real bitch. But I guess it takes one to know one, doesn't it Haru??? But when you wrong somebody the way you've wronged me, it's inevitable. GET THAT GODDAMNED CONFUSED LOOK OFF OF YOUR GODDAMNED FACE! 

( Haruna is seething in the ring, and Cloud continues )

Cloud: Don't you stand there and act like you didn't do what you did out of spite and nothing more! ... But you know what? That's okay Haruna. That's okay. We're going to see each other really soon Haruna. Better hope you can finish what you started. You thought what Luzmala did to you was bad? There will be No Dios when I come for you.

( The feed cuts out, and Haruna stands there with an annoyed, pouty look on her face )

Ryder: Cloud Matsuda issuing a grave warning for Haruna Sakazaki! It looks like dark skies and cloudy days are ahead for Ms. Haruna, because it's looking like there's some serious bad blood brewing folks! Strap in your seats!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:03 am

Well, I actually asking for just a quick result to PM... but oh well, thanks anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:04 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:36 am

can you post the rest of the show on here, DEDEDE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 12:11 pm

I'm pretty sure DDD doesn't have the show otherwise he'd have been posted it by now. If I had the doc, I'd link it already but I haven't a clue what's going on tbh, massive apologies to anybody on Showdown but I'm as out of the loop on why it's not posted yet as anybody else is.

I can post other stuff from Showdown of what I have if anybody wants them, pretty annoyed at the point.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 12:49 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
I'm pretty sure DDD doesn't have the show otherwise he'd have been posted it by now. If I had the doc, I'd link it already but I haven't a clue what's going on tbh, massive apologies to anybody on Showdown but I'm as out of the loop on why it's not posted yet as anybody else is.

I can post other stuff from Showdown of what I have if anybody wants them, pretty annoyed at the point.
Pls post what you have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)   Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16) Empty

Back to top Go down

Haruna Sakazaki vs. Vanessa Holiday + Haruna Speaks Out segment (Showdown 2-6-16)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1