Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Empty
PostSubject: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyNovember 26th 2014, 2:35 pm

So here's the task, Vince McMahon has been able to coax CM Punk back into the fold, but you need a good way to bring him back into the fold with a killer storyline. How would you do it?
Slow build?
Or surprise entrant in the rumble?
Easily for me, I would make punk the anonymous GM, give him 2-3 more weeks of playing the role and announce a mystery opponent for John Cena with his title shot against Lesnar on the line (because who wants to see Cena Vs Lesnar 3?)
Then have him come out and beat Cena clean, no interruptions or screw job finishes, Cena jobs out clean.
Punk goes onto to face Lesnar at the Rumble.
Cena distraught at losing starts to question himself, slow build to a heel turn at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyNovember 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

WWE books the most boring match they can during RAW (probably Adam Rose/Bunny, random Divas match) and they let the fans chant CM Punk as loud as they can (like they normally try to) and then CM Punk's music actually hits and he comes out on stage, crowd goes crazy, Punk tells the jobbers to get out of the ring, and he drops a pipebomb that he has come back to the WWE and is going to do some cool shit.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 12:51 am

The authority is back in power and their top client is now Phillip Brooks.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 1:29 am

Who we kidding he ain't ever coming back
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 6:34 am

Punk in the Bunny Suit/Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 2:07 pm

In about 10 years Triple H invites Punk to RAW 2000 (or w.e monumental episode they'll have in that time) and he apologizes to Punk. Similiar to Vince/Bret angle. Punk drops a pipebomb and Punk gets to main event Wrestlemania that year against whoever is the top bad guy, fighting for the Triple H and the still evil authority.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 3:01 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Who we kidding he ain't ever coming back
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 3:43 pm

StarrStan wrote:
In about 10 years Triple H invites Punk to RAW 2000 (or w.e monumental episode they'll have in that time) and he apologizes to Punk. Similiar to Vince/Bret angle. Punk drops a pipebomb and Punk gets to main event Wrestlemania that year against whoever is the top bad guy, fighting for the Triple H and the still evil authority.
10 more years of the borethority??? Please, please god no.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 6:57 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
StarrStan wrote:
:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 7:22 pm

( Camera pans over to Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL in their tuxedo's smiling )

Cole: Well folks, in a night where we've crowned a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion in Roman Reigns and witnessed the in-ring return of Daniel Bryan, the biggest match of the night has yet to come.

( 'Power Trip' by Monster Magnet begins to play in the background as the WrestleMania 31 match card graphics are shown. On the left a stoic Sting in a black and purple coat, holding his baseball bat on the side. To the right a menacing Triple H with a sinister Vince McMahon standing at his side )

Cole: Arguably the biggest match in the history of the company. RAW and Smackdown General Manager Sting against Triple H, the winner receiving FULL CONTROL of WWE, let's take a look at how all this came about.

Jerry: AHH!

( The camera fades back to Survivor Series 2014 )

Cole: OH MY GOD! IT'S STING!! STING IS HERE!!

( Camera cuts to Sting laying Triple H out with a Scorpion Death Drop and then pulling Dolph Ziggler over the body of Seth Rollins, as the referee counts the pin )

Cole: TEAM CENA WINS!! THE AUTHORITY IS NO MORE!!

( Camera fades to the next night on RAW and shows Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon standing next to the McMahon limo, Vince looking angry and yelling at both Stephanie and Triple H )

( Camera fades to the 2015 Royal Rumble where the fans are shown counting down the #30 entrant )

Crowd: 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... BUZZZZZZ!!

Cole: OH MY!!

Jerry: AHHH!!

JBL: STING IS NUMBER 30!!

( Sting is shown clearing house )

Cole: Sting is on a roll here! Are we going to witness history?! Is Sting going to Wrestle-- OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! WHO IS THAT..?!?! IT'S TRIPLE H!! TRIPLE H JUST PULLED STING OUT OF THE RING!!

( Camera fades to the next night on RAW )

Triple H: YOU DON'T GET TO BASK IN THIS GLORY STING!! You know what I went and did? Although I may no longer have control over what happens on Monday Night RAW or Thursday Night Smackdown, I pulled a little of my backstage politics and I got the Board of Directors to make YOU the GM of BOTH shows! Because Sting, quite frankly... I don't care, I don't care anymore, this company WILL die without being led by the Authority, the writing is on the wall now, and with you in charge now Sting, the words are writing themselves quicker and quicker... I've been saying that since November, this company is nothing without me and Stephanie, absolutely, positively NOTH--

( The music cuts out and the camera quickly cuts to a red Vince McMahon yelling at Triple H )

Vince McMahon: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GIVING STING POWER LIKE THAT!! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU ACTUALLY WANT THIS COMPANY TO DIE?! IS THAT HOW BITTER YOU REALLY ARE?! YOU'RE GONNA FIX THIS... YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THIS RIGHT..... I WANT YOU TO CHALLENGE STING TO A MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA! THE WINNER GETTING FULL CONTROL OF THE WWE!

( Camera cuts to Sting in the ring )

Sting: I'll accept your challenger Hunter, under one condition. The winner receives full control of the company, the loser is NEVER SEEN AGAIN!

( Camera cuts back to Vince McMahon yelling at Triple H )

Vince: The McMahon's losing to WCW is a day that I never want to see. Mess this up and you're DEAD TO ME!

( Camera fades back to ringside )

[MATCH PICKS BACK UP TOWARDS THE VERY END]

Cole: STING HAS TRIPLE H AGAIN... SCORPION DEATH DROP!!

JBL: HE GOT IT!!

KING: AHH!!

Cole: STING WITH HIS SECOND SCORPION DEATH DROP OF THE MATCH!! HE ROLLS TRIPLE H OVER ONTO HIS BACK, WITH THE HOOK OF THE LEG!!

ONEEE!!... TWOOO!!... MR. MCMAHON JUST PULLED THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING!!

Cole: MR. MCMAHON LAYING THE REFEREE OUT WITH WITH A SHOT RIGHT TO THE JAW, AND NOW HERE HE COMES, GRABBING THAT SLEDGEHAMMER THAT TRIPLE H TRIED TO USE EARLIER, HE'S BRINGING IT INTO THE RING WITH HIM!!... HE SWINGS IT AT STING... BUT STING DUCKS!! STING DUCKS UNDER IT!!... WRAPPING HIS HAND AROUND THE THROAT OF MR. MCMAHON!!... LIFTING HIM UP... BUT TRIPLE H WITH A LOW BLOW!! A LOW BLOW TO STING!!... AND NOW MR. MCMAHON GRABS THE SLEDGEHAMMER... AND A SHOT RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF STING!! OH NO!! THE AUTHORITY IS GONNA BE BACK IN POWER, TRIPLE H PULLS STING BACK TO HIS FEET... A KICK TO THE GUT... HOOKING HIM FOR THE PEDIGREE!!

( A large static sound fills Levi's Stadium, the announcers don't acknowledge it )

JBL: JUSTICE IS FINALLY GONNA BE RESTORED!! THE AUTHORITY IS BACK IN POWER!!

( The static can be heard again, and now the titan-tron begins to fizzle out... there is a long pause as Triple H drops Sting and Sting slumps over. Triple H turns his attention towards the titan-tron ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... )

( 'The Cult of Personality' by Living Colour hits and the crowd explodes into cheers )

Cole: OH MY!!

JBL: WHAT?!! WHAT?!?!

Jerry: AHHH!!

Cole: IT'S PUNK!! CM PUNK!! CHARGING DOWN THE RAMP, MAKING A B-LINE FOR TRIPLE H AND HE TAKES HIM OUT WITH A FOREARM, TRIPLE H FLYING OUT OF THE RING AND NOW PUNK TURNING HIS ATTENTION TOWARDS MR. MCMAHON!! POUNDING ON HIM, UNLOADING ON HIM!! PUNK HAS SO MUCH FRUSTRATION WITH THESE TWO MEN!!

JBL: THAT'S A 70 YEAR OLD MAN... WHAT THE HELL IS PUNK DOING, HE DOESN'T EVEN WORK HERE ANYMORE!!

Jerry: AHH!! Look out!

Cole: TRIPLE H FROM BEHIND... BUT PUNK!! PUNK GETS TRIPLE H OVER HIS SHOULDERS... GO TO SLEEP!! GO TO SLEEP CONNECTING!! PUNK PULLING STING OVER TRIPLE H... THE REFEREE BACK IN THE RING... HERE'S THE PIN!!

ONEEE!!... TWOOO!!... THREEE!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 8:59 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
StarrStan wrote:

Triple H ain't going nowhere :dev: :vince:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 12:16 pm

I'd book him as a jobber against the likes of David Otunga, Heath Slater, Teh Bunny, Hornswoggle. Then eventually just fire him, get one back on him, for being a quitting baby the last time
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 1:14 pm

Simple: wins the rumble, main events Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 2:16 pm

Wouldn't do it, WWE isn't worthy of CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 5:53 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Wouldn't do it, WWE isn't worthy of CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?   How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you book a CM Punk return to WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1