Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CM Punk joins UFC. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CM Punk joins UFC. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
CM Punk joins UFC. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
CM Punk joins UFC. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
CM Punk joins UFC. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
CM Punk joins UFC. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
CM Punk joins UFC. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
CM Punk joins UFC. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

CM Punk joins UFC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 6th 2014, 11:14 pm

Thoughts?CM Punk joins UFC. Dwill
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 12:41 am

Speechless.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 1:06 am

AMAZING the way he's gotten all this buzz the last 10 days. Way to fucking go Punk, could not be any more happy for the guy. That's how you tell WWE to shove it, keep doing you and even if he doesnt win this fight show theres life after the WWE. I honestly hope he's successful.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 1:22 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 2:17 am

I'll just leave my thoughts when it comes to possibly burning bridges out of it but I'm very excited to see him go. People doubted Lesnar beyond belief, said he wasn't going to be around for more than a month. Despite how much I hate the guy he was brilliant. Got my fingers crossed that he'll be fighting in Melbourne next year. #193 is just under a year away so it's quite possible.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 3:46 am

Wow.. I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 3:48 am

I guess it's time for me to start watching UFC.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 3:58 am

Well, aside from the unfortunate odds against him by being 36 years old with years of concussions and various other injuries and never having fought an MMA match a day in his life, I will say that I'm at least happy Punk is happy doing what he wants now. I don't want to sound like a downer or butthurt or something, but unfortunately I got a feeling all Punk will be able to do for UFC is bring in a good amount of people with his name alone. Aside from that, well, let's just say he's not Brock Lesnar. Nonetheless, I wish him the best of luck and commend UFC on a big get for them as I hear they could use the draw right now.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 4:33 am

I would laugh so hard if he got knocked out in the first round of his first fight.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 6:41 am

I'm worried for him. Legit worried.. I don't think he has what it takes to fight in the UFC.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 7:27 am

I genuinely think Punk can do well, not brilliant but well enough, but it'll probably depend on his opponents and the result of his first match. He knows his skills but I don't see him dominating *whoever the current UFC Champ is* in his first match.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 8:06 am

Shocked. I'm very skeptical though, with his age and injury past... I know he has some MMA background but starting to train for the biggest MMA company in the world at age 36 doesn't put odds in his favor. But Punk is the type of guy to never stop until he succeeds plus he has extra motivation to stick it to WWE. I think he can make it work.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 8:42 am

In total and complete honesty, I do support CM Punk's decision 100%. Despite his age and all, I still think he is capable of doing so many things because confidence is something that he has never lacked at all throughout his wrestling career, transitioning to the UFC. It will be truly interesting.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 9:32 am

I have been meaning to start watching UFC for awhile now, this just cements that for me. Even if Punk gets owned I support his decision because it is better than not taking a chance and looking back regretting that you never even tried something you wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 11:16 am

Lol the crowd didn't laugh at his jokes.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 12:16 pm

CM Punk joins UFC. OTBecXh

I think it's safe to say that CM Punk is a transcendent professional wrestling star alongside Orton, Cena, Rocky, Austin, and Hogan.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 1:09 pm

Sure, he's 36 years old... but with the time off, he's now in the best shape of his life. He might not be built like Brock Lesnar... but guess what, neither will be the guys he is facing. He'll be fine, and there is no need to worry or reason to believe he'll get knocked out right away. Punk will be going against guys that are 1-0, 1-1, etc... so not like there will be too much more experience in the octagon than he. This is going to be great. So happy for him. Fuck you, professional wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 1:55 pm

Lannister wrote:
Sure, he's 36 years old... but with the time off, he's now in the best shape of his life. He might not be built like Brock Lesnar... but guess what, neither will be the guys he is facing. He'll be fine, and there is no need to worry or reason to believe he'll get knocked out right away. Punk will be going against guys that are 1-0, 1-1, etc... so not like there will be too much more experience in the octagon than he. This is going to be great. So happy for him. Fuck you, professional wrestling.
Sins of the WWE =/= sins of professional wrestling
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 2:19 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Lannister wrote:

Who cares about either? Not me.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 4:22 pm

Lannister wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Lannister wrote:

Then how did you get into e-fedding? o.o

Just really curious.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 4:39 pm

Saint wrote:
Lannister wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Lannister wrote:

Just really curious.

Why, the sands of time. Not caring now, does not mean one did not care once before.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 6:37 pm

Lannister wrote:
Saint wrote:
Lannister wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Lannister wrote:

Just really curious.

Why, the sands of time. Not caring now, does not mean one did not care once before.
True
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 4:24 pm

Vince lost.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 6:25 pm

And to make things even more fun The green Ranger from the OG Mighty Morphin Power Rangers has been calling out CM Punk....That's Right JDF wants to be Punks first fight in the Octagon...it's been all over face book B/R and such other Jazz
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 3:02 pm

Kaol Wake wrote:
And to make things even more fun The green Ranger from the OG Mighty Morphin Power Rangers has been calling out CM Punk....That's Right JDF wants to be Punks first fight in the Octagon...it's been all over face book B/R and such other Jazz
Thing about Dana is that he does what he does on his own satisfaction. Maybe who knows, it could happen, but not right now at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CM Punk joins UFC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk joins UFC.   CM Punk joins UFC. Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk joins UFC.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next