Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 4:06 am

Why are you so insistent that people get in the fucking sea?

Reflecting on 2016 as a year, both IRL and EAW, what were high and low points for you?

Out of the current elitist world champions, who would you most wish to team with?

What do you hope to accomplish, both IRL and EAW, during 2017?

If your dogs formed a tag team, what would they be called?

I heard you like me more than Cameron, how accurate is that?  ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 1f607 

Finally, if you could main event PFP X with two other people, who would they be, why?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 4:39 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Why are you so insistent that people get in the fucking sea?

Reflecting on 2016 as a year, both IRL and EAW, what were high and low points for you?

Out of the current elitist world champions, who would you most wish to team with?

What do you hope to accomplish, both IRL and EAW, during 2017?

If your dogs formed a tag team, what would they be called?

I heard you like me more than Cameron, how accurate is that?  ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 1f607 

Finally, if you could main event PFP X with two other people, who would they be, why?

1. Funny story. Went to an Anglican high school and there was a verse my immature 13 year old mind and friends found funny about casting sins into the depths of the sea. I can't recall the exact line but everytime we didn't like someone or something, we told it/them to get in the sea. I forgot about it for awhile but then I found this Twitter account that basically told every ridiculous, stupid item/idea/person to "Get In The Fucking Sea". It was meant to be.

2. Personal life it had to be obtaining a 95% score for my core graphic design unit. It just reaffirmed I'm on the right course. Low point being losing someone close in October. Still hurts.

As for here, there's no highlight that really sticks out. Winning the tag titles with Xavier, writing his exit, promoing for RTR; I didn't care about winning, but I found form and hopefully can build consistency. As for a low point, I don't think I can go past the fallout of losing the EAW title. Couldn't scratch a win for months, lost matches I thought I won. There was a reason for those losses, it was building to a grand match with Demon at PFP but I didn't realise that at the time and it sucked a lot of the joy out.

3. I'd have to say Lannister. I can't beat him, 0-4, might as well join him.

4. Wonderdawgs. idk.

5. :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I don't want to get murdered.

6. HBB and DDD. Two of the all time greats. If it was just one person, it would be Lannister or Xavier. Ken debuted Lannister against me in my debut on Voltage; PFP X would be almost three years to the day and would be fitting to finally get that win. Xavier because it's the feud that has stretched on for over a year. It's settled down, it's erupted but it's still here; there's few places better to end it for good than Pain For Pride, especially one as big as 10.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 5:21 am

Where's your dream place to visit someday.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 5:40 am

Terry Chambers wrote:
Where's your dream place to visit someday.

Got way too many though one I haven't mentioned is Budapest. Would love to travel through most of Europe period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 5:40 am

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 5:46 am

Any brand you'd like to be on right now that's not Dynasty?

What are some accolades/accomplishments you'd like that aren't championships?

What's something your most proud of in EAW?

What's something your the least proud of?

And finally, just asking for some advice. Could you tell me my strengths? My weaknesses? Constructive criticsm is great.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 5:46 am

Nico Borġ wrote:
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Well Nico, just like me, they long to be close to you.

:woods:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 6:00 am

Lars Grier wrote:
Any brand you'd like to be on right now that's not Dynasty?

What are some accolades/accomplishments you'd like that aren't championships?

What's something your most proud of in EAW?

What's something your the least proud of?

And finally, just asking for some advice. Could you tell me my strengths? My weaknesses? Constructive criticsm is great.

1. There's just way too many quality matches and storylines that could come from a move to Showdown.

2. Just one, the one I'm chasing now; King of Elite.

3. Probably my efforts for Pain For Pride. I wrote to quality matches, one of them at the last minute and I felt pretty shitting handing it in. I didn't think it would have been enjoyable and it sucks I missed it because everyone seemed to have loved it.

4. I regret being selfish and not putting Cam over at Pain For Pride. It made sense for the storyline but she would have benefited from the win far more than I would have. She deserves the history of being the first woman to capture one of other three world championship and I still feel not putting her over stunted that.

5. I think right now, you're finding your feet in EAW. Being new, you have room to move when it comes to establishing your character and being comfortable with your character, having it established will flow into your promos. I find it hard to critique new people because while your promos are good, they lack...something, I guess you can call it substance that can only come through being active. Having match after match and having your character established on the roster. Your character gets shaped by every match, every show, every event but you haven't yet. It's a question I could certainly answer in a month or so time when there's points I can pick out and restructure to show you how to better respond, pick out your opponents promos and how to argue against their points.

Hope that doesn't sound like too much of a cop out.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 7:39 am

Would a feud with me interest you?

Also, props for all the rad promos you dropped for RTR
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 6:26 am

It seemed like that was the original plan when I returned and I was looking forward to it. Would certainly like to see a fleshed out feud between us.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 6:30 am

Yeah, it seemed like it was but then I fucked everything up lol. I'm positive it will happen in the future tho. You're arguably the best promoer on Dy right now I'd love to prove myself against you. Anyway, I got another question: What's your favorite Avenged Sevenfold song of all time?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 6:37 am

Probably Seize The Day. The Wicked End and MIA are close behind. City of Evil is just fucking outstanding.

Shattered by Broken Dreams, Unholy Confessions, I Won't See You Again Tonight (I+II), Afterlife, So Far Away, Fiction, Acid Rain and now certainly Exist right up there.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 5:19 am

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Giphy

Moar.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 6:49 am

Which wrestling promotions do you watch nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 7:24 am

Nobi wrote:
Which wrestling promotions do you watch nowadays?

Mostly just NJPW.

I try and watch CMLL when it's on but don't chase it up too often. I've been meaning to get stuck into PROGRESS and various other promotions. Ring of Honor comes and goes; might watch it for 2-3 weeks and then not for a month or two. I keep up with NOAH on Twitter but haven't watched a show in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 8:02 am

Can we be the best of enemies?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 8:03 am

JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:

Roll is filled by Lannister and Xavier Williams. 

Sorry pal.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 8:32 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Sorry pal.
What's something you like about Jakob DeLion then?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2017, 9:19 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Sorry pal.
What's something you like about Jakob DeLion then?

Theme choice. Noice choice with AC/DC
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:24 pm

Do you see yourself ever changing from Anderson? If yes, to who? If not, what makes you wanna stick with him as a base?

Are there any people that you'd like to face that you haven't yet?

Dream PFP entrance?

What's the best thing and the worst thing about being Australian?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:24 pm

This isn't a question, but I want you to know you're the Outback King in my heart still!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:35 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Do you see yourself ever changing from Anderson? If yes, to who? If not, what makes you wanna stick with him as a base?

Are there any people that you'd like to face that you haven't yet?

Dream PFP entrance?

What's the best thing and the worst thing about being Australian?
1. Perhaps. I've always had an interest in Omega and if the opportunity ever comes up I'll take it. If I could twist it to make it work and Moongoose ever move on from Tanahashi, I would take the risk. However, for the most part I'm content with Anderson.

2. At this point it's more people I haven't had fleshed out feuds with. I had my first match with DDD in the chamber at RTR, a full feud and singles match would be amazing. After last week, I want to face Jay again. I've had the pleasure of facing Robbie as Drake this year and Ares after Pain For Pride 8 but I'd love a solid feud. Faced Brian way, way back in 2014; long overdue for a match.

3. I've got something grand in store for this year  :cena:

4. Best would have to be the culture. I fucking love our mannerisms, our attitude towards life; just so laid back compared to different nations. Our identity is amazing. I hate the fact however we're so isolated from everything. Big events are either during the day or early in the morning. Even here, attending live shows is asking to basically sacrifice a good portion of my day.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:35 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
This isn't a question, but I want you to know you're the Outback King in my heart still!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Someday I'll take the crown and truly become the Outback King.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 11:36 pm

*pokes*

Hi.

How are you?

How's your day been?

On the scale of 1 to 10, how much do you want to kill Xavier Williams?

Why won't you let me kidnap McKenzie as an act of revenge for Xavier screwing KOE for you?

If there is anyone in EAW you could throw in the sea, who would it be?

Why am I so awesome?

Why am I the greatest person you have ever met?

One word to describe your PFP entrance this year?

Could you see yourself main eventing PFP?

Have I genuinely beat you at C4...at least once?

If not, I demand a rematch at C4.

That is all. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next