Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 10:20 pm

Would you ever change bases again?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 10:27 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
Why do you hate me?

Any dream matches against anyone here?

Matches you'd like to see here that don't include you?

Why do you not laugh at my jokes?

Is Karl Anderson even in your top 5?

Because your jokes are fucking shit m8.

Haven't faced Imp or Jay, RTR was the first time I faced DDD and would love a full match, only faced Robbie and Brian once, a second match would be great.

Been fortunate enough to see a lot of big matches between the GOATS. DDD vs Lannister would be an incredible feud; the two would tear the promo page down.

Because your jokes are fucking shit m8.

Sitting at 5th, hanging on because I know how good he is, just being poorly booked in WWE thus far. Long run he'll be fine, with Balor and a proper Bullet Club angle in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 10:31 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Would you ever change bases again?

Way back at the start of last year I thought about changing to Omega. His debut at WK was amazing and I was right on the bandwagon with his NJPW angle. But I was hesitant mostly because I was in a great position in the fed and didn't feel it was right to change it up too much. A lot of the changes I've made in the last 10 or so months has had him in mind but also fits Anderson. Robbie has nailed the Jaeger character and I'm not fussed over not having Omega; he's doing wonders with it.

But if the opportunity comes, I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 10:40 pm

When did you first start doing GFX?

Who are your favourite wrestlers?

Do you have a dream feud against a person you haven't faced before?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 10:44 pm

Lars Grier wrote:
When did you first start doing GFX?

Who are your favourite wrestlers?

Do you have a dream feud against a person you haven't faced before?

2008ish. Almost 10 years god damn.

1. Omega
2. Naito
3. Styles
4. Nakamura
5. Anderson

Yeah, like SK's answer, Imp or Jay are the two guys I haven't faced at all. There's plenty more I've faced once or twice but never feuded with.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 11:41 pm

So on a scale from 1 to murdering every other aussie in EAW, how far would you go for your beloved Cameron Ella Ava?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 11:50 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
So on a scale from 1 to murdering every other aussie in EAW, how far would you go for your beloved Cameron Ella Ava?

Ends of the earth Nas. Ends of the earth.

I'll murder every other Aussie in EAW and more.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 12:20 am

What kind of music do you like best?

Where do you like to go out to eat most?

If you won the lottery, what would you buy with the money?

If you were asked whom you would like to be born again as, what would your answer be?

Which is your favourite ice cream, junk food and dessert?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 12:38 am

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
What kind of music do you like best?

Where do you like to go out to eat most?

If you won the lottery, what would you buy with the money?

If you were asked whom you would like to be born again as, what would your answer be?

Which is your favourite ice cream, junk food and dessert?

Pretty much anything that's Rock. Alternative, Punk, Metal. 

Usually go into the city and a bar that's in the middle of the river, under a bridge. Open air, all round view of the city. It's nice.

Travel mostly. I'd pay my parent's house off, put money aside for my future and then I'll watch the rest dwindle as I travel the world, however long that takes.

Not sure to be honest. Waaayyyy too many possibilities.

Chocolate, pizza and cake. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:51 pm

Do you have an affinity for any of the older generation NJPW wrestlers (Nagata, Tenzan, Kojima, etc) and have you watched any of New Japan before the current boom period?

Who would you say was the most frustrating person to promo against in EAW?

What is the ambition you want to most fulfil in 2017? (Efeds or otherwise)
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 7:21 pm

Absolutely. Always a fan of seeing the third generation have a more prominent place on the card; Tenzan's story in G1 this year was amazing to watch, everything with the NEVER title with Shibata was a real joy, Nagata vs Nakamura last year at New Beginning was one of my favourite matches of the year. Every now and again I go back and watch a match or two from the early 2000's; mostly when it's requested. The last few days I've been going backwards through all the January 4th shows so there's surely some real gems in the earlier years waiting.

Lannister. Fucking hell that man is impossible sometimes.

I'm going into my final year of my bachelor's degree at Uni so that sits right up there in my personal life. But certainly moving on from this period of my life tops it all. Getting my health sorted, getting more social, working more; it's all slipped these past two and a bit months. In E-Feds it's simple, I just want that "one good year". Finally getting that consistency in promos, winning KoE, having a second reign that's satisfying and getting to the end of the year where I don't feel the need to chase titles and accolades anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 11:47 pm

What inspired you to change your pic base from Alex Shelley to Karl Anderson? 

Do you have any pets?

How extravagant will the inevitable Jameron wedding be?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 11:54 pm

Which direction is the sea of jabronis?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:01 am

Why have you chosen Karl Anderson ? Was he your 1st pick ? Who else were your picks if Karl Anderson was already taken by someone else ?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:02 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
What inspired you to change your pic base from Alex Shelley to Karl Anderson? 

Do you have any pets?

How extravagant will the inevitable Jameron wedding be?

Mostly just felt like I outgrew Shelley. I had the character changes penned for some time but never felt settled on a pic base. It didn't help when I considered changing it people lectured me about people changing pic bases and falling lmfao. So I was hesitant, Robbie took Omega and I settled for Anderson. I just tend to imagine he's still in NJPW Sad

Two dogs, a black lab and German Shepherd.

I'll spare no expense to make it the greatest wedding EAW has ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:03 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Which direction is the sea of jabronis?

Ah, see, I answered this earlier; the sea of jabronis is actually the Dead Sea! Full of salt so people fit right in when I throw them in.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:06 am

Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Why have you chosen Karl Anderson ? Was he your 1st pick ? Who else were your picks if Karl Anderson was already taken by someone else ?

Kenny Omega was my first choice but I can't sulk about it, had the chance to take roll the dice early last year but didn't.

If Anderson was taken I would probably have stuck with Shelley. And I know Oasis wanted Anderson before I nabbed him so.... :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:16 am

1. Do you like cricket?

2. How is the summer down under?

3. If you come to USA, what city would like to visit first?

4. What do you think of the 'New Breed' in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:34 am

Mike Showman wrote:
1. Do you like cricket?

2. How is the summer down under?

3. If you come to USA, what city would like to visit first?

4. What do you think of the 'New Breed' in EAW?

Yes and no. Full day tests are fucking amazing when you're on the grass having beers with friends. T20 is enjoyable. Everything else....nah.

Great. Not humid, not sticky. It's warm but not a pain to go out in it. Great summer so far.

Both times I've been to the US it's been with my family so I've only seen LA and briefly San Francisco. I love roadtripping and exploring national parks; the ultimate travel goal is to just gut a van out, install a bed, some shelves, lighting and travel around. I guess it isn't a travel goal but profession wise I want to work in New York; short term or long term.

The current New Breed division is outstanding. Marx and Rex set a new standard at RTR and Marx is going to have plenty of contenders chasing his title. The title continues to grow in prestige and the more competition that surrounds it, the more it becomes a title that truly represents the future; that the champion will go on to bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:39 am

What's your favourite exercises to do?
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 2:06 am

Do Aussies have big dicks?

What kind of activities do you enjoy other than fedding and graphics?

Other than New York, is there a city or a state in the US where you could see yourself living?

If WWE called you right now and wanted to hire you for graphics , you would obviously say yes, but how would you react?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 3:24 am

Brody Sparks wrote:
Do Aussies have big dicks?

What kind of activities do you enjoy other than fedding and graphics?

Other than New York, is there a city or a state in the US where you could see yourself living?

If WWE called you right now and wanted to hire you for graphics , you would obviously say yes, but how would you react?

Of course. Have you seen the shit we have to deal with?

Nah, not really. I wish I did more but I just go to work, back at home by 12pm and sit down to this place or just do shit around the house/frontyard/backyard. I'm somewhat disconnected from the people I know in Melbourne (moved from Sydney a bit ago) but once a week I meet up with a few people at some pub for a few drinks in the afternoon.

Realistically? Probably Chicago. Was close to moving there just after I moved to Melbourne but there were far too many complications with it. Would love to own a bit of land in anywhere like Wyoming, Colorado, Montana etc. The retirement dream!

Overwhelmed. Designing for WWE would be taking what I do now for EAW and taking it to new levels. I'd be full of joy, I'd be fearful of the transition, I'd be concerned about how I would handle that position. Mix of feelings really.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 3:25 am

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite exercises to do?

Run.

When I'm in a good head space I just run. Don't check the clock or the map, don't really take any notice of where I'm going, I just run.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 3:28 am

ok, say you and a bitter enemy were standing face to face, but then a bigger threat appears. Will you put your differences aside for the greater good or will you show your true disdain for your adversary and leave them to fend for themselves?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 3:34 am

Nastradamus wrote:
ok, say you and a bitter enemy were standing face to face, but then a bigger threat appears. Will you put your differences aside for the greater good or will you show your true disdain for your adversary and leave them to fend for themselves?

I'll begrudgingly put my differences aside.

Until that threat is defeated of course and I'll immediately stomp my enemy into the ground, even if he doesn't see it coming. :vince:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara    ~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Ask Me Anything ~ Jamie O'Hara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next