Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Empty
PostSubject: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 7:38 am

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Bo7pAH1

SOME OF THE BEST GFX WORK I'VE SEEN.

ONE OF THE BEST PROMOERS.

LOVES THE WALKING DEAD AS MUCH AS I DO.

IS AN ALL AROUND AWESOME DUDE, WHO I CAN TROLL ON SKYPE FOR HOURS.

HOWEVER, YOU'RE A DAMN CUNT FOR GETTING OVERWATCH ON PC AND NOT THE PS4. FIGHT ME BRUH. I'LL PUNCH YA' LIKE THAT MAN DID THE KANGAROO.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, YOU DESERVE THIS THREAD. ENJOY THE PLEASANT COMMENTS (especially the essay that Ken will inevitably give you) BELOW.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 7:41 am

About fucking damn time!

I kid. <3 you.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 7:47 am

Ohara is one of the nicest people I have ever met in E-Feds' land. A great promoer and a great GFX maker as well (H)
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 7:54 am

I honestly don't know you well, as the feeling is mutual, I'm sure. We've only promoed against each other once, and since I love to test my skills against quality promoers I do hope to one day get a chance to do so again. 

Keep up the good quality promos and goodluck at RTR. Go get that strap!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 8:11 am

jamie dropkicks ass tbh <3
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 8:50 am

jamie's gfx make me so wet it's as if he threw me into the sea...oh wait
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 9:19 am

i love jamie
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 10:37 am

O'Hara made PB legit.  For that I'll always love'em.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 1:29 pm

Great promo aritist and a very chill dude to hang with in he chat much love fam
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 2:05 pm

Good Job! You got your own thread!
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 2:07 pm

I'm shocked there wasn't one before. You're a really nice guy, who makes amazing graphics and I hope all your dreams come true with your graphics and schooling. A valued member here, you slay.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 11:23 pm

I truly appreciate these nice comments. I love that I can use my passion to create something people look forward to and enjoy seeing. I've never rated myself when it comes to promos and it's always encouraging to see how people rate what I write so highly. 

<3 you all.

Now...Kenneth....pls.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 9:13 am

Me too. He writes some sexy promos and does beautiful gfx.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 25th 2016, 7:07 am

I'm not sure people fully understand what Jamie O'Hara means to EAW. Let me be clear, and make it widely known, that Jamie is the biggest reason EAW is such an attractive place for newcomers. While EAW is very fortunate, and lucky, to have three of the best writers EVER in that of Robbie, Brian, and DEDEDE - it's matched with the greatest graphics in the ENTIRE EFED-WORLD, thanks to Jamie himself. EAW is ever so lucky to have this guy, and I cannot imagine the amount of man hours he's put into this place to make it look as great as it does. A lot of people can write, a lot of people can promo, but it's down to a select few who can put forth graphics. And when it comes to that aspect alone, Jamie is in a tier all by himself. EAW is eventually going to have to see a day where Jamie moves on, because he is THAT talented, should be absolutely getting paid for the work he puts forth. He should be working for WWE, but here he is, gracing us with his presence and work here in EAW. I'm ever, ever so glad to have you be apart of the community Jamie. If not for your graphic work, but because you are the perfect member, too.

I'm not really sure why people started on O'Hara for that whole Voltage dilemma, as a certain Skype group definitely tried to take their run at Xavier, and Jamie in particular. But nonetheless, it shocked me that people would label this guy selfish and political, when he spent his first two years in EAW as the most humble guy in the entire E-Fed. He NEVER once complained about anything, even when it was made apparent he should be THE guy, or at the very least, one of them for any brand he was on. And I must say, Voltage could really use that star power and quality work you put on the promo page now. Jamie is truly one of the most humble, good guys in the entire E-Fed. Which is fantastic irony, considering the entitlement aura that usually comes from the class of GFXers, yet O'Hara has proven long to be the exception to that stereotype. EAW knows Jamie is the best at what he does, but Jamie should and probably knows he's the best at what he does as well - yet never once had an ounce of expectation or entitlement in all of his years here in EAW. If anything, I want MORE Jamie O'Hara's in this efed, more with his mindset. This guy has never expected anything, and honestly, a number of people who lack patience and understanding should learn from him. So to paint O'Hara in a picture that contrasts the man I've come to know for years, an impeccable reputation in truth, was quite laughable to me. They might have been able to have their fun for a week, but it's O'Hara who will continue to showcase his elite ability from here on out without interruption.

Jamie is simply put, one of the best promoers in EAW. This is a guy who made a name for himself right off the bat in 2014. You know how the New Breed division is locked and loaded currently with the likes of Ryan Marx and Rex killing it from week after week? Not to mention the battle royal this past week, where Lars, Kelly, Moongoose, etc just killed it in their own right? Yeah, well, Jamie O'Hara is the first pioneer to the division in this generation, as he brought class and esteem to the title long before anyone else. His New Breed title reign is something that a lot of these guys are just simply going to have to live up to, as this was Jamie's calling card to mainevent status back a few years ago. Because, obviously, with Jamie's quality and dedication, eventually his run as the face of the New Breed division had to come to a close, this guy was just too damn good. I have the HONOR of being Jamie's first opponent in EAW, and I couldn't be more proud of being the one to pop that che-- to have faced one of EAW's legends in his first match. And I'm going to be completely honest, I knew in February of 2015 that Jamie was probably going to be our next CITV winner. Of course when the match itself came, I had to be entirely subjective, and Carlos certainly didn't make it easy, but Jamie, like everything else he does, proved to be far too spectcular. I'm terribly sorry that the run as CITV itself sort of goes down in infamy, as I wanted to instead set up an EAWC vs. KOE winner vs. CITV winner at the Showdown Supershow, but obviously, my own nature took its own course and I had to take a hiatus for a time.

BUT GOOD THING FOR IT, BECAUSE NOW I HAVE MORE JOKES TO THROW JAMIE'S WAY! Kidding of course, but how it is fun to rib on Jamie from time to time. It's honestly only out of sheer luck and irony that Lannister has been able to be "perfect" against Jamie thus far, because I can't exactly say I've outpromoed him every single encounter. Jamie is just one of those guys you don't outpromo, perhaps you don't get outpromoed yourself, but there's no getting the better of him whatsoever. But it's good to have that in Lannister's arsenal (a).

Just truly, one of EAW's greatest community members, not just now, but all-time as well. He's great at everything he does, but he's even a better person, believe it or not. Jamie never has anything bad to say about anyone, unless first provoked. He's not judgmental, he doesn't start petty arguments, ceases to have any complaints, he's just a genuine, great dude. And I'm glad to have met him, I'm glad to be able to share his presence. And I truly mean that. One day EAW is going to be without O'Hara, as he leads onto bigger and better things, HOPEFULLY getting paid and rightfully compensated for the work he puts out. And when that day comes, I'm going to be able to say, "I knew that guy, I was fortunate enough to share some great times and laughs with him." Because every time is a blast with Jamie around, and I am glad to call him a friend. You know if you ever need anything Jamie, just let me know. Don't be a stranger. You have given so much to EAW, so the least we, and I can do, is be there for you.

I'll be eagerly watching your climb back to the top of the mountain, from my Showdown perspective. "Lannister" sends you his regards, friend, and hopefully they are met with championship success and fun.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA EmptyDecember 25th 2016, 7:15 am

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA   I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA Empty

Back to top Go down

I APPRECIATE JAMIE O'HARA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1