Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

State of EAW Address SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

State of EAW Address SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
State of EAW Address Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
State of EAW Address Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
State of EAW Address Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
State of EAW Address Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
State of EAW Address Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
State of EAW Address Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

State of EAW Address

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

State of EAW Address Empty
PostSubject: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 12:11 am

Okay people, so this is more of a formal announcement about the shift of EAW management and the state of EAW. With Demon willing to step down, I'll be running here as Chairman, and the board has been re-arranged with several replacements made. You can find all of this here: https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t1201-eaw-staff

There will be co-writers for every show for the time being, so that we can make things nearly foolproof on time and get back in the swing of things. The brand writers have the reserved right to choose when to have a show live (unless I find it really necessary), but there definitely WILL be at least one show per weekend on time. It's important now more than ever to be in the know of what's going on all shows in all parts of EAW. The most important thing right now is finally getting all 3 shows on time, every week, consistently. We don't have shows, we have no motivated roster, and we have no e-fed.

Several narratives im pushing, not just for the board, but from all parts of EAW are:

1. Being a team player, and being in it for the team rather than letting our own individual passions, egos and ambitions get in the way. I'll have zero tolerance for pettiness getting in the way of communication.

2. Strong communication, I want everyone in this fed to feel like they can talk to each other and say how they feel, including to me. You disagree with something? You feel a certain kind of way? Don't expect every whim to be acquiesced to, but expect to be heard as long as you're respectful about it and willing to directly contact me or anyone on the board and be a mature person about it.

3. Subordination to authority, and overall respect of each other and respect for the guys who are trying to make EAW a fun place. There's no need to make this a piss racing contest, we're the greatest Fed of all time, let's enjoy what we're gifted to be a part of.

4. Having fun. Enjoy yourself, put in some effort and respect other peoples hard work. I guarantee you, being selfish won't do you any favors, but being a part of this and not taking things too seriously or too heavily will.

I have an expectation for all shows to be on time, but I also expect everyone else to make it encouraging for the writers. Read and react to the shows whether its posted or is not, try to make each other feel appreciated, once you get past the ''ehh i dont feel like reading some other show'' phase you'll actually get into it an enjoy what EAW has to offer instead of thinking about yourself. Communication is key folks. Let's just try to be understanding to each other instead of being cancerous to each other. I've just about seen it all, I can sense a bad vibe a mile away, lets keep this all about good vibes.

At the end of the day, help us help you out. Be supportive to this Sundays HOG, all the weekly shows prior, SV, RTR, and 2015 ahead. We're so great, we can do anything. Look how far we came, think about how much farther we can go
:rejoice:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 12:37 am

Hopefully everything works fine :bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 12:46 am

Glad to be a part of the new transition. I'm sure things will go smoothly. From what I've seen so far everyone seems to be working as one unit and everything seems to be flowing perfectly right now. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks and so on.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:50 am

A new era has begun :high:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 4:10 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 5:25 am

I look forward to being apart of this new management.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 8:18 am

I'm pumped to see what y'all got planned.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 10:58 am

-Kisses becoming tag team champions aspirations goodbye- Sad
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:24 am

Ryan Savage wrote:

RAGNAROK could have told you that one the day they picked up the titles. But at least you're catching on now, young one.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:41 am

Lannister wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

RAGNAROK could have told you that one the day they picked up the titles. But at least you're catching on now, young one.
State of EAW Address Picgifs-upvotes-1968

Why am I not listed as Chief of Firing Operations? :demonic:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:10 pm

I look at this new staff and it makes me sad that I'm not able to help out more.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:25 pm

Ikr, Crash. I wish I was a better writer, but I'm not. I can only promo, post, make videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 3:33 pm

I agree with all that was stated. Sounds like a new leaf.

All we can do as handlers is simply support the staff in what they do.

I'm behind you guys 100%. I am active, and I do try to be a team player.

I'm excited for the future of EAW. Lets all support and help eachother in this fun hobby.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 3:52 pm

THE ANDERSON ERA HAS BEGUN.  :yes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of EAW Address   State of EAW Address Empty

Back to top Go down

State of EAW Address

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1