Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Address 12/31/2017 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Address 12/31/2017 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Address 12/31/2017 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Address 12/31/2017 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Address 12/31/2017 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Address 12/31/2017 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Address 12/31/2017 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Address 12/31/2017 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Address 12/31/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

EAW Address 12/31/2017 Empty
PostSubject: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 6:45 am

I’ll quickly get this out of the way and disappoint you all by telling you this isn’t about anyone who did anything wrong and no one is getting fired or punished. I just wanted to talk about some things.

2017 is over as of today, and as much as I hate to say it, it was not a very great year for me personally, both in and out of e-feds. At one time during this year, I was at a point where I hated being around here, and that is something I haven’t experienced in a long time. More than even in the olden days when I would clash with Ronn. I felt genuinely miserable and ready to just leave entirely, but thankfully things were resolved and I started to enjoy e-feds again, especially with the help of my close friends who never hesitated to help me out. That was early on, and despite all the wonderful things we did this year together, 2017 had a lot of tough times. A lot of bad things that I’m sure we’re all aware of. People who showed their true colors. People who committed serious crimes. People who exploited this place we love to hang out in and participate in. I’ve never once been happy to have to do those things. I never wanted any of those people to do what they did, and I wish they hadn’t. It was a bitter pill to swallow, finding out what they were capable of, and they had to be gotten rid of. I want to believe that it’s finally over, but after witnessing it time and time again in various ways, I’m unfortunately doubtful that it’ll end now. I don’t like it, but it has to be done, and people have to be exposed and punished, and that’s simply how it is. I don’t regret making EAW a better place by doing so, and I will continue to do it whenever need be.

Beyond that, EAW suffered its greatest tragedy in years when we lost Mavis “Brody Sparks” Sterling in late October. I didn’t say much on it publicly besides offering my condolences to everyone affected by it, and I was certainly one of them. It goes without saying that much like Extreme Enigma, Brody will be missed greatly and never ever forgotten. She left all of us with the memory of the wonderful, fun, genuine person she was, and we will always keep her spirit alive. I thank the EAW community for coming together to comfort one another in such a tragic, emotional time where plenty needed it. I often find myself questioning the good in people nowadays after what we’ve had to deal with, but I’m truly grateful for the compassion you showed to one another.

And as of now, we’ve unfortunately hit another obstacle as many have been at one another’s throats lately. Things have become overly hostile between members of this community, and it has boiled over to the point of people leaving EAW entirely with essentially all of them sighting the toxic environment of it found within the EAW chat. I haven’t been around to really see what was going on as I’ve been very busy and don’t often get involved in the chat a lot nowadays, but it’s all really a shame to me, and is something I felt could have been easily avoided. I think if those that were most affected by this could have spoken to me and we could have talked it out before they chose to make such a drastic decision, because I believe it does nothing but hurt EAW in the end. These are people that have helped shape EAW into what it is today, and I never would have wanted to see them go, but I guess what’s done is done, and I can’t stop it. All I can do is tell you all that, in the future, don’t let things get to that point. Talk to me if you have a problem like that and hopefully we can work something out. If you don’t want to do that, at least just block whomever is a bother to you. It doesn’t have to be this way.

Despite all of that - despite all of the bad, there was still plenty of good this year. We pulled off some amazing shows throughout the year, and that couldn’t have happened without all of you that put your hard work and effort into promos and writing and gfx and whatever it is you contributed. We created an absolutely amazing tenth ever Pain For Pride that I’ll never forget. All throughout the year, you guys proved how creative and talented you are, and hopefully it paid off for you. If it didn’t, I hope that it will come 2018.

I just wanted you to know how thankful I am for you guys, even if I ever get angry and say things that sound contrary. I’m thankful for all of you, and I’m thankful for this place that’s given me an outlet to be creative and hang out with people that enjoy the same stuff I enjoy, and make close friends that I consider close friends despite living a long distance away from them and never having actually met them. I’m thankful to Ronn for creating it and Mak and DDD and Jay and Viper and Ken and Senn and Oasis and MK and HBG and Cam and Jamie and every single person throughout 10 long years of history who contributed to making such an awesome place even more awesome.

There might be people who think I have ulterior motives or can’t be a proper leader or who knows what else, but I promise you that I’ve always tried to do what I felt was best for EAW, and I always will. I aim to keep that promise for 2018 and so on until I take my leave, whenever that may be. I want to do my best for you guys, and I hope I do and keep this place alive and kicking for years to come.

Thank you to DDD for being a great friend and an awesome leader, even when he wasn’t Chairman. Everything you’ve done for EAW can’t even be put into words.

2017 was tough, but we persevered. I hope 2018 will be better, I truly do. I’m gonna do all that I can to make it better.

Thank you and have a happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Helms
Showdown
Showdown
Desmond Helms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 8:43 am

It's hard to really describe what this community means to me. It's a place to escape issues in my life and I'm sure that's the same for many. Being at the center of plenty issues regarding tension and hostility is disappointing, I expect and expected better from myself; reaching out and hopefully settling at least some of it between myself and others right was needed. Regardless of who is right or wrong, it needed to be done. Maybe it's poor form for me to say anything after it but are any of the issues people have worth dividing the community over?

It's been a tough year. At times, EAW was the last place I wanted to be and quitting seemed a desirable option. But I'm glad to still be here. We saw the bad side of the internet but also the good within the community and if we can move beyond the hostility that exists - compromising if needed no matter the cost - then surely this community will be stronger than it has ever been in the time I've been here.

Likewise, I'll play my role in making this a better place and I hope everyone else does too.

Cheers, you special, wonderful, fantastic cunts. (no my new years resolution isn't to limit my use of cunt, only use it more)

Lets be ledges yeah? Not flogs in 2018!

:eaw:
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 9:23 am

EAW has been an output into wrestling I can't pursuit in the real-life occupation. Over the year I have been here, I have made some quality friends, some I dare say have become personal friends who have enriched my life. A vast improvement from my first time here, where I was too introverted to even say hello. Unfortunately, there have been several moments of hostility that probably didn't help matters of people leaving. They could have been handled better. In 2018, I will continue to be a consistent promoer, a reliable guy to do work with, and improve.

We saw some really scummy behaviour. All I can hope for is we get less of it in 2018. Robbie, you've soldiered on past a point I would have quit in your shoes. What it is worth, you have my respect for keeping the place from imploding. Hats off to you.

To everyone, hope to see you guys working hard and thriving in the new year at my side. Cheers, cunts.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 11:52 am

This has been a trying year for everyone.  I'd like to think it's brought EAW closer together, closing the gaps left by controversy and tragedy that's left us speechless throughout the year.  I have a strong codependency for e-fedding.  I have to write and I have to like what I'm writing about, and I need to be challenged to make my writing better.  EAW has done this in such a reliable way and given me my fix.  While other e-feds close and dwindle in numbers, I find myself up against someone new at least once a month that will present me with a healthy competitive outlet for creativity to blossom.  I don't come to chats much, but I do come to chat far more than I have in any other fed I've been in over the past god knows how long and it's shaped a few friendships and introduced me to the people behind the characters that are equally as interesting as the characters themselves.  I always seem to miss the drama though...I mean I don't miss it, but I've never seen it and that's something I've always liked about EAW: the lack of drama.  If I've somehow caused anyone here to feel uncomfortable or agitated in the chat I absolutely apologize.  I go there to be a nut because that's who goes to chat.  I also go there to vent for catharsis sake, although none of that catharsis has anything to do with my position in EAW or anything like that.  If I 'complain', I do so jokingly or half in character and I hope it comes across that way, especially to the one I'm 'complaining' about, because I do think they deserve where they're at and I'm extremely happy for them.

But yeah, to try and hedge this usual PB board tangent, I look forward to the coming year and hope it's better than this one.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 12:32 pm

Well, it's new year's time. I gotta let this out of my chest. So, let this be.... a "Haruna Sakazaki Address".

Well, I gotta be honest. I really having a hard time to survive here. I almost feel like I have no reason to stay here anymore. There's no point of me to keep enjoying myself here. I have no friends so leaving here would be an easy thing, I guess. Well, a quick story, I really lose my motivation when I got "screwed" during my return match in Manifest Destiny. It's not that I don't like the result of it, but it seems just unfair to me. I saw the Empire card and it's written that I have made my return. They never talk to me and that return is not on my concern. I still wanted more time off and I wasn't ready for it. But I try to be positive and just think. "Okay, maybe they want me to return earlier because this is the moment. I finally have broken my losing streak". So, with my limited resource and motivation, I was doing my best for that match. But then.... sigh.... well, I am not blaming Tarah, she's fine to me, we really had a great promo battle with her and I have no problem losing if this was the case. I am not blaming myself too because I really do my best and I think I deserve to win as well. Also Finn, who wrote the match as I accepted his apology of something that makes him not really pull a maximum effort when writing our match. I just.... this pisses me off, disappoints me. I just feel screwed, robbed and whatever the fuck that is. I just think "what the fuck, I just return early, without I know, only to have this embarassing defeat? What's the point of my return? What's the point of I am still staying here anymore?" And that moment is when all the motivation in this place.

When that address happened, I just said "well, good riddance. That piece of shit killed every momentum that I have". But still, I have no motivation anymore. I am still going to leave, but no, I am not going to leave empty handed after the loyalty I gave in this place for three years. I just have one simple wish before I really leave. "I want to win a PPV".... yeah, not a big thing like you all. I just want to win, something that seem really hard for me to win it. I talked to DDD and he said to me to not leave yet and he said if I can hang out just a few more and impress him. My effort will surely be rewarding. I do what he said and then I win my first PPV. This is really a huge bless for me and even this match is uhh.... not really important, this victory means so much for me and I can't thank the writer enough for all of this.

My motivation might start to come back recently even though I still have a lot of negative thoughts in my head, the writer gave me this Axis angle and my teammate Sheridan and Azumi are so positive and supporting to me. This makes me happy and start to love this thing again.

also, I can't thank you enough to someone out there who is supporting me through my hard times in here. Ripley and Davidson, the ones who really trusting me and asking me an important opinion to me, make me feel that I actually be trusted here. Also people like Stark, SK, Carlos and everyone here that always supporting me in the chat. I don't want to leave you all before I do something that make you all proud. That is my promise!

Now, the clock strikes midnight, 2018 is already coming. My resolution is just simple. I want to make sure that you are not supporting me for nothing. I want to do something big for this year and I am not doing this for myself. I am doing here for you! I am going to do a big impact this year before I really have to leave this place.

Thank you for supporting me.
Happy New Year, everyone! Smile

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 12:58 pm

For those who know me, you obviously know that I've left and came back multiple times now. Whatever I end up doing, whether it's quitting e-feds entire because of personal issues, creating a new fed, joining something else, I always end up back here. Yeah, I've failed making feds multiple times and I end up back here. I've always enjoyed EAW, through all the hate and mistreatment, this is the one true place I've enjoyed. All the drama, the lies, the snakes, that doesn't bother me anymore. I get on my computer, sign in to the website, get on the chat, all to enjoy the time I have away from life. I use this as an escape from reality, where I can write what comes to mind, write some matches here and there, and then enjoy the creativity that the rest of the e-fed has to offer. All of that is why I come on here everyday and continue to do this.

I just recently came back within the past 2 months, so I've missed so much this year. Brody's passing affects us all because we all grew so close to her. She impacted our lives through a computer, without realizing it or not. I wasn't as close to her as a lot of you, but when I heard of the news, it hurt me just knowing someone close to this fed passed. For those who knew Extreme Enigma, or didn't, that was also a hard time for us all. It's never easy to hear of someone's passing, close to them or not. All we can do is know they're not suffering and move forward with our days.

As for people leaving and/or causing problems here. I don't understand why we can't just come on and enjoy our days. I don't understand why we can't just talk to each other about the problems we have. We're all going to disagree on some things, but talk about it. Don't put each other down because of others beliefs, but rather come to a mutual agreement. A lot of you have been here since the very beginning of EAW, some shortly after. You are the foundation of EAW. You are the reason why we're still here and still able to grow. Why argue and why risk the end of something when you've worked through things before? A lot of us are adults now, let's act like it.

Now, I've offered my services multiple times with writing and GFX and this and that. I'm not the best at either, but I'm willing to do what I can to help out. I know we're losing some writers and I would like to step into a position where I can be of help. Whether it's a main writer, a co-writer, whatever. I've spent so many days as a backup writer and that's not where I'm best at. I can write a match for any brand, but I can't make it special because I can't read every show every week like I would want to. To write properly, I have to be involved with it, in-character or out of character. If I end up in a writing position, I can promise I'll make it the best that I can. If not, I will continue to enjoy my time promoing here and talking to everyone as I have been.

I think we can make 2018 a great year, even though that's been said every year. It's a whole new year, whole new experiences. Let's make the best out of it.
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 1:33 pm

With all of the crap that has happened in the chat I wanna send my appreciation towards people like Robbie who have been taking measures to make it a less toxic place, and I also wanna send love to the people in the chat who I do enjoy talking to even if I'm not in there a whole lot. 

A lot of you are genuinely good people and I hope you have a great 2018.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 1:49 pm

Okay... Now I’ve been wanting to get some shit off my chest for a while so aiming going to do it here hopefully without starting anything. I’m not gonna to sit here and olay victim like I haven’t been a huge part of the “Cancer” myself however a lot of the other ones who claim this chat to be cancer play a huge part in it too.  Whether it’s throwing lame subliminals or doing something to spite others. Again I know I’m a huge part of that too.  However it’s not fait people like me and Etc take a lot of the blame everyone should be mature enough to take responsibility too. This isn’t a apology to those who I said things too because honestly I don’t regret most of the things I said...Expect Sher kind of that dyke stuff was kind of getting out of control besides that everyone else had it coming.  This is just me waving the white flag lets step into 2018 problem free and stress free.

I will though apologize to the people affected by these arguments who I’ve made the chat not fun for by always being ik some type of arguement or whatever the case may be I promise I will chill out aslong as I don’t feel provoked and not over little shit either like I usually am.   2018 is a new year and I hope everyone can drop whatever problems they have with one another if not then so be it.  For me though going into this new year I have problems with no one I am here to have fun like I’m supposed to not beef over online chats. 

Also shoutout to the writers, graphic makers etc for one of the best years in character especially Oasis who made my character a lot more fun to promo for.  Shoutout DDD for giving me the chance I had to rtr.  Thank all of you and I love most of you... Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 1:53 pm

There's not much to say that hasn't already been said but I just want to say that at the end of the day I love this place and the community. EAW has provided me with more than just a fun hobby but an escape from a lot of bullshit going on in life. EAW is unlike any fed I have been in and that's thanks in part to my fellow board members like you, DDD, Senn, Xav and everyone else who contributed throughout the year, along with awesome members who I consider to be personal friends. The chat has been a bit rough but it can be fixed. Through it all there is still a tight knit group and a bunch of great people - more good than bad. 2017 has been a trying year but there are still so many positives and good friends to take away that I didn't really have prior to this year. I'm glad that I have become close with some newer people this year like Lars, SK, Jamie, Cam, Keelan, Moongoose, etc and I'm sure 2018 will be even better. In a few months we'll look back at this while in a completely different, much less hostile, and much more happy environment.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Savage
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ryan Savage

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 2:02 pm

This isn't going to disappear just because it's going to be 2018 in 14 hours. We should practice how to have proper etiquette with one another and treat each other with respect. I may not be in tune to what has happened but the stuff I have heard from various people is completely unacceptable and this kind of behavior is the type of stuff that drives people away. A goal that everyone should have in mind while going into the new year is to get along and not be petty over some online bs. One of the major issues that this fed has that may be it's downfall (from the outside looking in) is the fact that not many people can truly have fun where the thing that brings us together is for the love of wrestling and other things that we can all relate to. Half of 2016 and all of 2017 has been about lame conspiracy theories and people using EAW has some type of brothel. If people don't decide to change how they treat each other or how to conduct people properly then this community will continue to suffer in the worse way. That includes consider being "superior" than one another because you're some fictional world champion or some creative write or you're decent at making pictures. Like seriously people who acts superior and treat one another like assholes because of some hierarchy you are at in an e-fed has some serious mental issues and that the community is completely better off without. Main thing is just treat each other with respect and have fun because that's what e-feds are suppose to be about. If we need to refer or post a pin somewhere that Extreme Enigma has said about efeds in general we need it to bring a sense of reality to the community and bring us back down to Earth because the stuff that has happened this year can't continue and be replicated heading into the New Year.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 4:04 pm

Long winded post long winded post

Be nice to each other, and know you are all loved. We’re all here cos we love to do it, bu at the end of the day, it’s the friendships made that keep us here. 

I love you all. You’re all extremely talented people and you should all be proud of what you’ve accomplished this year. May 2018 be even better.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 5:49 pm

2017 for me had its highs and lows for my e-fed and actual life.  

When it came to e-feds, I thought this year has been pretty good for me. I was fortunate for all the opportunities I was blessed with Womens World Championship reign, winning the Specialists Championship twice and having me being in two title matches at Pain for Pride with two different characters, Di Consentes winning the Grand Prix and even facing for the World Heavyweight Championship. Even the thought of me being part of four different posters was just so mind blowing to me.

I was happy to see people like Brody, Jamie and Aria get the title reigns they deserved. I marked out when Nobi won the National Elite Championship and PB winning the title at Pain for Pride. There was so many feel good moments that could not be ignored like Robbie V rising out his chair and stopping Ares from continue his assault on Brian. Also, the infamous DDD/McKenzie segments which are still hilarious to this day.

Sadly, we lost a few people along the way. True colors were revealed which I would not be surprised if Robbie goes bald and quits because he is done with the bullshit. The death of Brody still shocks me to this day. I was not able to focus on my work for about a week. It shook the entire community to its core, but I loved how united we were to honor with at Road to Redemption. Brody touched us from thousands of miles away and if she were still here, she would have became a legend (if we don't consider her one now). She had promise and a bright future here. This community has their bad apples, but every community does. I just hope that we all learn to communicate each other and deal with our problems with adults. Don't bring problems to main. Deal with those issues through PMs or even have Robbie/DDD know what is going on. No matter the issue, they have your best interest at heart. If there is anyone dealing with an issue within the community, let someone know as soon as possible before this goes out of hand. I just hope that in 2018, we can let the beefs go and move on from them.

I use EAW as a way to escape my daily issues. I've dealt with severe depression and anxiety ever since I was 12. I know how it feels to believe that the world in front of you is crashing around you. We all have our issues. We all have went through things such as a death of a love one, family drama or having someone make your life a living hell. This place should be used as a platform to escape your issues, not create new issues to add to your plate.

I had some positives in my actual life - got my Associates Degree, got rid of toxic people in my life, got my first job and began to work on my mental health, which I hope continues to improve in the New Year.

I want to thank everyone who has made going on Discord so much fun. I go there and have a bunch of fun and maybe, crack a joke or two. I'm glad for the friendships I created with people such as Oasis, Keelan, Brody, Banks, Doni, Sharpy, Nas, Tarah, HBG, Aria, DDD, Robbie, Xav and Jamie. I know there is so much I forgot to name, but thank you everyone! I want to thank Robbie and DDD for everything they've done for EAW this year. I know it was hard to learn some of the problems within the community, but we appreciate you guys looking out for us. We appreciate everything you have done. I honestly hope we get more EAW Address like this. I don't want the next one to have someone fired for a fucked up thing. I want us to focus on the positivity of EAW. I know, this community will still have its bad apples, but hopefully, that does not get in the way of the negativity. I would hate to see someone quit over how too much to handle Discord can be.

Much lub to you all and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 6:10 pm

Man... 2017. What a truly fucking odd year you've been. 

It sounds like I can relate to just about everybody that's posted on this thread so far. 2017 has been one of THE toughest years for me outside of this place. I've had job problems, girl problems, family problems. I was almost killed in a car accident, and I've spent a good portion of the year getting through each week with a lack of funds to my name. I managed to turn some of these around with some help from my close friends and my family of course, and now that a new year has been ushered in for me I plan to make 2018 as successful as possible. I'm moving to Toronto in a few months, and I hope working overseas in not just a new environment but a whole new fucking country will give me an enlightening and positive experience in general.

For EAW though... man. Again, what a year. I came back to E-fedding mid-2016 with no intentions of sticking around as long as I have. After an almost five year absence, I made a decision to sign up to an E-fed to see if I still had it in me. I happened to stumble upon EAW by accident but am forever thankful I signed up to this place. I had no intentions of staying here past a month, but now a year and a half later, I am main eventing King of Elite and have a championship match with my alt on the same show. If you had asked me a year and a half ago if I had gotten this far in E-fedding again, I would have laughed at you and called you a dumb cunt. But now? Well it's pretty safe to say that EAW has been the greatest E-fed I have ever been in. I've been in about 12, and this community is by far the greatest one. The individuals that run this place are some of the most caring blokes I've ever had the privilege of being under E-fedding wise, and the friends that I have made here is just second to none. From Oasis, to Cam, to Aria, to Nas, to Maddie, to SK, to Cloud, to Nate, to Finn. Jamie, Lars, Brian, Ken, Senn, Carlos, Tarah and the late, great Brody Sparks. I know I'm probably forgetting a lot of people and I do apologize, but you've all made my time here in this place an enjoyable experience. So many ups and a fuck ton of downs, but with all the downs we've managed to come together as a community and grow even stronger than before. I also want to take the time to thank DDD and Robbie for putting up with the bullshit of 2017. Both of you have had it about as rough as anybody through all the shitty times such as the Eclipse situation, but it's because of you two that we're all still relatively sane and it's because of you two that we're all even still here as well. So, THANK you. 

There's no denying that lately I've been involved in some petty arguments in main, and looking back it makes me cringe that I even took part in any of it when most of the time it had nothing to do with me. For that, I sincerely apologize, because all I want truly is the best for everybody. I'd love nothing more then to see this community all on the same page as friends and family, because I know that's what a lot of people want. I know that's what our dear Mavis would have wanted too. So, hopefully 2018 will be a new and fresh start for all of us. Let's make 2018 the greatest year EAW has EVER fucking had, lads. 

I love you all, and happy new year!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 6:28 pm

I think everyone already said it all. I just hope 2018 will be a great year for all of us, both in E-Feds and in actual life.

I also want to apologize if I've ever pissed off anyone in every shape and forms :/

And last but not least, Happy New Year everyone (H).
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 8:11 pm

Well, 2017 wasn't the worse year I had efedding.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 11:24 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Also Finn, who wrote the match as I accepted his apology of something that makes him not really pull a maximum effort when writing our match. I just.... this pisses me off, disappoints me. I just feel screwed, robbed and whatever the fuck that is. I just think "what the fuck, I just return early, without I know, only to have this embarassing defeat? What's the point of my return? What's the point of I am still staying here anymore?" And that moment is when all the motivation in this place.
To be fair, and I thought this was involved in the apology, Eclipse dropped the match in my lap as the show was going live. Felt just as bad about the quality, but his incompetent ass put me in that pressure cooker.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 2:08 am

State of the Wilson Address

So 2018 is now a thing and as we're celebrating and hoping for better things (with some resolutions we won't keep, let's face it) after a good or bad 2017 (depends on what happened for you good folks) I am taking time to reflect on what went on in my e-fedding ~career~ both here in EAW and elsewhere. 

The truth? 
I think it was a very good year for the Jerk with the Mouth: 

CUW World Heavyweight Championship
SCA World Champion 
FGB Bloody (Hardcore) Championship

In the middle of the year the CUW came to a major slowdown and nearly stopped because it's owner wanted a break but didn't say he took one officially. Then the SCA folded due to lack of activity so I was looking for a new place to play Ryan because well every places with the exception of one were dying down. Simon (remember Azrael?) came to be in early August talking about wanting to play in an english based fed and showed me the link to this forum. I gave it a glance thinking: Why not? At worse I won't join, at best I'll have a blast!

And you have been seeing what followed since then. Smile 
I started on NEO and had the previledge to feud against Alex Reynolds which I am still proud of to this day! It was a very fun feud one I hope to go through again in 2018 against someone on the Voltage brand. Then I got called up to the Yellow brand and I up to now am having a lot of fun with my promo antics not to mention my presence on the Feed for better or for worse. I had fun promoting against pretty much everyone right now even if some of you gave me a hard time especially during matched against more than one opponent. Finnigan, Ironico, Yorke, Marshall, Amadeus, Willow, Lars Grier, Shaker Jones, Fiora, O'Hara, Revenant, Dampshaw and others you guys made a good part of my fun and it's been a real pleasure to write against you and I look forward to do it again through feuds and what not in 2018! 

I know I am not the best plume around, some of you people out there eclipse my writing ability by miles but facing people like you is a real challenge that allows me to get better and improve and make me a better e-fedder even if I've been doing this since 1999. (Confidence: I took a break from 2006 to 2012.) 

It's been a real pleasure to be part of the EAW experience and to contribute a little bit to it in my own special way. Sure, I didn't win much matches, but at this point does it really matter if I like my character had a good time in the process? Sure I want to win more matches which I will work towards in the new year however winning is not everything and great story can be told through losing or Dq's and no contests as well. 

I saw the EAW grow during my little time here, I saw it go through good times and bad times through joyful events and devastating ones. Brody's departure being the hardest but I see a Community that sticks together and support one another through thick and thin. You people are a Community that makes me proud to be a small part of. 

I don't talk to many of you out of character, I'd like to change that in 2018. 
But so far the EAW is a place  I enjoy very much. In fact, I feel at home here. Smile 

So, on my behalf, Ryan and the World of Wilson I wish you all an amazing 2018!
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 2:24 am

Yo. venomous bitches are wack. Eat fried chicken. promo for your matches. Deal with the results. Have fun. Don't eat ass. or do eat ass. I don't care what you do. Happy 2018.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 3:00 am

Y'all need some Aren in ya life
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 4:13 am

He's on Voltage? Let's book!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 5:48 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Also Finn, who wrote the match as I accepted his apology of something that makes him not really pull a maximum effort when writing our match. I just.... this pisses me off, disappoints me. I just feel screwed, robbed and whatever the fuck that is. I just think "what the fuck, I just return early, without I know, only to have this embarassing defeat? What's the point of my return? What's the point of I am still staying here anymore?" And that moment is when all the motivation in this place.
To be fair, and I thought this was involved in the apology, Eclipse dropped the match in my lap as the show was going live. Felt just as bad about the quality, but his incompetent ass put me in that pressure cooker.
yeah, that was one fucked up shit. Let's just leave those baloney along with 2017.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address 12/31/2017   EAW Address 12/31/2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Address 12/31/2017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1