Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Empty
PostSubject: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:00 pm

These are the matches that get overlooked in favor of their FPV counterparts. Matches like Captain Charisma vs. Extreme Enigma, Y2Impact vs. Robbie V, Tyler Parker vs. CM Banks, and so on. List 'em.

Last edited by Y2Impact on May 30th 2014, 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:01 pm

Jaywalker vs. Robbie V. The most epic of them all.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:07 pm

Me vs RoV I Quit match for the World Championship, where I slit his throat and got his ass fired as I retained.

Dynasty's Foundation vs Dynasty member sent by management, The Backstabbers backstabbed management and joined the Foundation.

Diamond Cage vs DDD, DC made DDD tap out.

Me as Alloy vs Tyler

Me vs HBB vs RoV, I won the triumvirate match before we were so.

Last edited by Jaywalker on May 30th 2014, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:11 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
BTW you forgot NEO.
Thank you. Fixed.

Last edited by Y2Impact on July 12th 2015, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:17 pm

all time is tough to gague, noone has seen every one but some of the ones ive seen:

CC vs Extreme Enigma in a ladder match for the EAW title comes to mind

CC vs RRS steel cage match for the hardcore title

Myself vs Ashten Cross in 2012

Y2Impact vs RRS inside the glass wallz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:19 pm

Turbo:
Me vs DEDEDE

Showdown:
Robbie V vs Jaywalker - I Quit Match
Chris Hessian vs Dark Demon - where he split my eye open, it pretty much hooked the whole crowd and established us both
There was an epic four-way match that Hessian wrote before where Colin won to face TRE for the WHC, I for the life of me can't remember who was in it aside from Colin and Mr. Insult

Dynasty:
Norman Hellion vs Carlos Rosso II
Lucian Black vs Starr-Stan
Colin Kaline vs Eddie Mack - Last Man Standing for Cash in the Vault briefcase
RRS vs Imp - Glass Wallz

Voltage:
Kawajai vs Heart Break Boy - EAW Championship
Kawajai vs Eddie Mack - EAW Championship
Kawajai vs Moonlight Predator - 15 Min Ironman match for EAW Championship
Heart Break Boy vs Superior Quality 85 - Steel Cage Match
Devan Dubian vs Y2Impact vs Superior Quality 85 - Submissions Count Anywhere
Devan Dubian vs Starr-Stan - EAW Championship w/Heart Break Boy as ref (where SQ cashed in CITV )
Devan Dubian vs Chris Hessian - Last Man Standing Match
Scott Diamond vs Heart Break Boy

Last edited by Dark Demon on May 30th 2014, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:20 pm

StarrStan vs. Mr. DEDEDE
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:17 pm

The ones involving me: 

Heart Break Boy vs. Kawajai
Heart Break Boy vs. John Alloy
Heart Break Boy vs. Y2Impact(The Dynasty thriller) 
All of Heart Break Boy vs. Jaywalker matches too. 

Not involving me: 

Robbie V vs. Jaywalker

CC vs. RRS

ADV vs. Vic Vendetta 

Dub vs. Starr
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyMay 31st 2014, 3:08 pm

ADV vs Cyclone
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:03 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
Jaywalker vs. Robbie V. The most epic of them all.

My favorite Matt Ryder match as well.  :punk: 

Nah Seriously though, I suppose off the top of my head... Robbie V vs Y2Impact for the Inter-Brand Championship on Showdown and Mikado Sekaiichi vs Tyler Parker vs Jacob Senn. Both were kewl.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 10:27 am

Tyler Parker vs. CM Banks at Showdown (Debut, 2010); Won
Tyler Parker vs. John Alloy at Showdown (2011); Lost
Tyler Parker vs. Y2Impact at Dynasty (May 12th, 2013); Lost
Tyler Parker vs. Methuselah at Showdown (August 3rd, 2013); Won
Tyler Parker vs. Mikado Sekaiichi (c) vs. Jacob Senn at Showdown: Homecoming (March 22nd, 2014); Lost
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 12:36 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
Me vs HBB vs RoV, I won the triumvirate match before we were so.

Was hoping you forgot about that What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Beli
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 1:59 pm

Kawajai Vs. Apollo Calix - Series for the Elite Championship.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:02 pm

Not a match, but DEDEDE and HBB's like hour-long brawl on Dynasty
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:49 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
that damn fight started in the middle of an EAW ring and ended up in an old ladys living room down the block  :lifesgood:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 8:31 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
that damn fight started in the middle of an EAW ring and ended up in an old ladys living room down the block  :lifesgood:
Where can I find that brawl at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 9:01 pm

It was on the final Dynasty before Reckless Wiring 3 in 2011.

You could find if DDD hadn't stop doing Dynasty Kai.  :punk: 
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 12:37 am

Embarassed we may see it one if deez days  :young:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 5:46 am

I remember Starr-Stan vs Johnny Ventura being really good a few months ago, I believe leading into Reckless Wiring.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 7:39 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 11:18 pm

Eddie Mack vs Colin for the CITV

I wasn't there live It was probably during one of my leaves but it got sent to me but even though it wasn't a match HBB/DDD brawl

Kawa/HBB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?   What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the all-time best matches you've read on non-FPV/supershow events?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1