Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NEO Wrestling

NEO Wrestling

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Empty
PostSubject: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 4:17 pm

:sasha:

I suppose I was being naive when I said okay to Eclipse's idea of signing up as a character that's the daughter of his Eclipse Diemos character, as I thought to myself "Well, that doesn't sound too farfetched. Eclipse could be old enough to have a daughter old enough to wrestle." Of course, I didn't consider that when given an inch, people will take a mile, and thus, others created characters that defied all logic by being the child of two people who couldn't possibly have a child, let alone one old enough to wrestle. Now, yes, of course NEO is less restrictive about what kind of characters you can create. In a way, it's like a CHIKARA-type deal where absurdity is welcomed, but there's a limit to absurdity. NEO may not apply to EAW kayfabe, but takes place in the present day, and does involve EAW characters, so when you start using those EAW characters to create time-traveling spawn that not only exist, but are old enough to wrestle, it tends to shatter any sense of logic to it all.

Perhaps it was my fault for not making it clear when Eclipse first brought it up, but I suppose I didn't foresee others doing something, well, more "out there". I'm not mad really, but it's just too difficult to work with something like characters essentially defying all of space and time while trying to keep all of this in the present day, and with involvement from EAW personalities despite it having nothing to do with EAW storylines and such. I won't do something like tell those people to get rid of their sperminators sent from the future, since they made them prior to me forbidding it. I'm not sure if I can even really acknowledge who they are and whatnot in the actual script, but they can remain to compete in the Tournament, and I assure you them being unborn fetuses will have no affect on how far they go in the Tournament - it will still be fairly judged by promos. Also, they can talk about whatever they'd like in their respective promos, but as I said, I may not be able to actually acknowledge where they came from and all that.

So in conclusion, no more kids of people without asking me about it first in case it's just completely absurd, and absolutely no more characters essentially from the future. My apologies for being a buzzkill if that's what this comes off as, but I feel I really should nip it in the bud before every Event/Tournament is filled with people from the year 2042. To Eclipse's question of how "AU" NEO is: Not THAT AU. Do what you will for this Tournament if you already have a character like this made, but once it's over, be it by Delorean or Greyhound Bus, send them back to the future.

:wayne:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 4:25 pm

damn, if only I were old as dirt like Robbie V, I could have a kid too

:smug:
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 6:11 pm

.....Vikings and ______ year old Vets are still cool, yes?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 6:38 pm

Smh, there goes my Zen Methuselah air bender gimmick. #NoFunRobbie
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 7:50 pm

I got someone that can help with this.

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. 66907

:salute:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 3:01 am

kennydrake wrote:
If it's characters with a gimmick that they're from the past or whatever, that's certainly fine, but LITERALLY from the past or future is no bueno.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 3:56 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
If it's characters with a gimmick that they're from the past or whatever, that's certainly fine, but LITERALLY from the past or future is no bueno.
They're not literally from the past. That would be dumb as hell, lol.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 10:40 am

smh there goes my texan-hillbilly-turned-isis-leader child idea #NoFunRobbie
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 11:34 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
smh there goes my texan-hillbilly-turned-isis-leader child idea #NoFunRobbie
:sasha:
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 2:17 pm

Can the Great Khali pic base still do standing 450 splashes? That shit is way more irritating to me.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 2:20 pm

Ryder wrote:
Can the Great Khali pic base still do standing 450 splashes? That shit is way more irritating to me.
What if you made him 5'11? :jericho:
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 2:21 pm

MTM wrote:
Ryder wrote:
What if you made him 5'11? :jericho:
He could tag with the 215 pound Mark Henry pic base!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 27th 2016, 7:42 am

RIP Desmond Helms Jr, Desmond Helms III, Desmond Helsm VI.

Damn it people.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 27th 2016, 7:46 am

Welp there goes my Lightning Matsuda concept...
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 27th 2016, 7:47 am

OHARA wrote:
RIP Desmond Helms Jr, Desmond Helms III, Desmond Helsm VI.

Damn it people.
DESMOND SUNFLOWER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. EmptySeptember 27th 2016, 10:27 am

Well there goes Haruna and my idea of having an Adopted Son carry our legacy.... #NoFunRobbie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.   Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I never thought I would have to say: People are now prohibited from defying space and time in Events/Tournaments.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1