Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Vixens Cup Supershow Video. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Vixens Cup Supershow Video. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Vixens Cup Supershow Video.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Empty
PostSubject: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:35 pm

So I have an idea. I want to make a Hype Video for the Vixens Cup Supershow and you guys can be my judges and decide if I start making the videos permanently. I have three years of experience in Video Editing and one year of experience in green screening.

I'm going to us IMovie and Final Cut Pro and finally I need you guys to choose a song out of the two for this video.

1.Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons (This is the song used for the Vixen theme in Cloud's Album.) (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjj4pLnjz8)

2.Come And Get It by Krewella/Razihel Remix. This is the song's most popular remix and a personal favorite of mine.(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2LeKMGwNaqs)

Last edited by Azumi Goto on February 17th 2016, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:36 pm

can you make a rey shamez titantron
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:39 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
can you make a rey shamez titantron
Well.......no. I not that experienced with after effects so making a titantron bacground and creating a 3D logo is completely out of my league.

Last edited by Azumi Goto on February 17th 2016, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:39 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:41 pm

BTW  Kimbo what Alexa Bliss do you want for the video. Your choices are BAM Alexa or Debut Alexa (so sparkle and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:42 pm

BAMF alexa bliss
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:42 pm

K thanks.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:43 pm

tyty  based azumi
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 11:52 pm

EDIT: I forgot to add this and this is really important members of the Vixens Division if your pic base has had multiple looks in that picbase's  Career and give me one of those looks.

For example.

Me: I have choices between Face Paint Kana and NXT Kana.

Maddie: WWE Maria or ROH Maria.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 12:06 am

Use Mia Yim and NOT Jade for me.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:30 am

Well, hope it's helping.... but if you need whatever clips of Haruna for this video, you can find "bump.y" video clips and maybe you can pick Sara's part.... well, yeah, I know, my picbase sucks, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:50 am

Also i vote for tiptoe
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 6:18 am

Put me in it
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 6:27 am

Thomas Minns wrote:
Put me in it

I approve this message, Thomas Minns is the best vixen in the current roster.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 10:03 am

Thomas Minns wrote:
Put me in it
Sure......OK.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 12:22 pm

Can't wait to see how you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:31 pm

ROH Maria, and I can't wait to see it, its going to be good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup Supershow Video.   Vixens Cup Supershow Video. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixens Cup Supershow Video.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-