Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 KGP0ZTL
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Finnegan Wakefield
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post October 6th 2017, 11:11 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 68: Competition
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"Competition. Competition is the one true thing that We Are The Bollocks thrives on, both as individuals and as a collective. We’ve been given many challenges and we’ve accepted and conquered every one of them. We’ve been given many opportunities and every time we’ve taken them and made the best of them. So it only made sense that when an opportunity came along where we could potentially become the next contenders for the EAW Tag Team Championships that we’d band together and be one of the first teams in line for registration. If the Tag Team Grand Prix has proven nothing else, it has proven if you give us an inch, we’ll take it for a country mile. Because for a duo that was deemed a throwaway entry, a joke tandem named after male genitalia, we’ve done pretty bloody good for ourselves. The Tag Team Grand Prix final is looming on the horizon and We Are The Bollocks are going to be there and we are going to strive to win the whole thing. Our thirst for competition has led us to face some of the best and the brightest talents the company has to offer and thus far we have yet to suffer a loss as a team. And the key to achieving that feat has been just that; our thirst for competition, a thirst that we can never seem to quench no matter how much we’ve been given. Granted, we satisfy some of it with a pint or two after a match, but that’s honestly a substitution to hold us over for a while and nothing else. Nonetheless, it only makes sense that to satisfy my personal thirst for competition, I must face someone who too seeks opportunity, who too seeks competition and seeks championship gold. The Championship gold that resides around my waist no less in the EAW New Breed Championship. And there is no one else who fits the bill -- yet ironically can’t seem to feel a need to split a bar bill -- is my fellow We Are The Bollocks teammate and my friend. El Ironico.

I want to make something perfectly clear first and foremost. When Kenny Drake announced this championship match there was a part of me that was a little concerned about it’s happening. By no means was it because I didn’t wish to face someone I considered a companion, or because I didn’t think him worthy of a shot at the title. Quite the opposite actually. I have been looking forward to a second encounter between the two of us for quite some time since our days on Dynasty all those months ago. It was a fun match back then, as the two of us were still fresh on the scene and were trying to prove ourselves. The match started with a handshake, and it ended with a handshake. This second encounter I feel will be no different, regardless of the raised stakes. The concern that I had was more so about the timing of the match. What with the Tag Team Grand Prix finals being but a few weeks away I couldn’t help but think about the possibilities the match result could do to the partnership of WATB. The possibilities that the result could cause us to lose sight of our goal of winning the finals, lose sight of winning the Tag Team Championships. Or the possibility of the result leading to some tension between us, some bad blood that could affect how we coexist when the finals come around. That concern was laid to rest last week when we defeated Jon McAdams and Solomon Caine. It would have been of great benefit to allow the other to take more punishment at that point for a potential advantage going into this match, yet we worked like a well-oiled machine that was still going at full power. At that moment, when our hands were raised as we stood side-by-side, the clouds of concern drifted away. I have no doubt now that win, lose or draw, that We Are The Bollocks will still be a united force of hungry wolves come Road to Redemption, that regardless of who walks out with this championship over their shoulder, that we’d still hunt down the Tag Team Championships. The second verse will mirror the first, a handshake before and a handshake after.

That all being said, Ironico this opportunity is well deserved and something I was going to offer you once the tournament was over. I feel like without the support you’ve given me over the past couple of weeks, I wouldn’t even be standing here with a championship belt around my waist as we speak. I feel it is partially due to the formation of We Are The Bollocks that I can say that I am the New Breed Champion, and I feel that more than justified me to offer you a shot. Kenny Drake beat me to the punch, however, and it seems to be happening sooner rather than later. So Instead, I will show you my gratitude by giving you no less than my best efforts this Sunday. I feel like you deserve nothing less and it would be insulting to you to give you anything else. But as you should be well aware of by now, I don’t plan on letting this championship go regardless of who my opponent is, friend or foe. I aim for a reign that will rival some of the best in the title's lineage and with only 21 days on the record as of October 8th, it’s safe to say that I don’t intend for this reign to end anytime soon. I am only scratching the surface and I’ll be damned if I don’t go down as one of the hardest working and competitive champions in the New Breed's history. Consider it a friendly reminder that taking this championship will not be a task done easily. But I know that isn’t how you’d want it. I am aware of how hungry you are to become a champion yourself, how long you’ve scratched and clawed for an opportunity has yet to come. I know you’re going to give me nothing but your best in hopes of becoming the New Breed Champion, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. To say the very least, this will be a very competitive encounter, an encounter that will blow our last one out of the water with the leaps and bounds we’ve improved since. We’re going out there to give the -- eh hem -- YOOOOOOOUNS a match to remember. And in the end, regardless of who walks out with the New Breed Championship, we’ll raise each other's hand in the air and proclaim to the world that we’ve not been talking bollocks -- We Are The Bollocks!"
Jamie O'Hara
Post October 6th 2017, 8:46 am by Jamie O'Hara
Upon my shoulders rests the weight of a thousand words. The champion, the symbol. Pride and joy of the Voltage brand, the expectation that I have no choice but to carry is more than so many can handle. And if anything has been proven thus far, it’s that I am most certainly up to task; fit to lift the brand onto my back and carry it forward. Victory after victory after victory, each time I leave an opponent laid out on their back my stocks rise just a little more. More men defeated, more claims against my name proven to be more myth than fact. Here I stand, continue to stand, forever will stand the untouched champion; immeasurable, unconquerable. The many men, still fledglings, that occupy this brand seek to take the opportunity before them with both hands; seizing the chance to become something more, something greater. Unbound potential rests in many and for the first time in all my time here I find myself above them all; no longer rubbing shoulders, jostling for that spotlight. Entertained by their journey, I look forward to the day when one of them finally unseats me; undoubtedly one to carry this company - not just a mere brand - well into the future. But that future seems too far into the distance. Men so close yet so far from being ready, the one forced into the shoes he walks in undeserving; a whinge, a sook, a fragile snowflake who can’t seem to cop it when he’s “robbed”. Oh woe is me, I’ll anticipate that talk in a number of weeks. But I must bite my tongue, no matter how desirable the chance to deface the man’s image may be; I would love to invite the world to watch what I will say but I know it’s futile. They’ll continue to sip the kool-aid and make this weak excuse of a challenger look like a million bucks. Three weeks stand between me and the end of so much pain, so much of my attention diverted so unnecessarily. But I guess much of this is deserved; my actions last week is hard to justify and I have no intention of doing so, it’s simply unneeded. Why should anyone be surprised that I would assist, defend someone I care about? Please. Poke the bear and shock horror when he does something you couldn’t do. To the shock and awe of quite literally nobody the man has sulked once more. Retaliation is most certainly expected but the man is a bumbling buffoon; I would be surprised if he didn’t fuck it up like he’s fucked up so many chances to succeed already in 2017. One eye open, I guess. A phrase I was never too fond of; it suggests a weakness to anticipate, a need to be prepared. Nah, I think I’ve proven I don’t need to sleep with an eye open to prevent such a response from being a critical hit to my winning record. But it’s so secondary. Again, I’ve sought the youth of this brand and the possible future that it holds within its ranks. This isn’t about TLA or the chamber, this is another week of the hopefuls standing up against their almighty King and being tested, greater than they ever have been.

Champion by title but a mere fledgling like so many others; I’ve looked forward to the day I faced the Interwire Champion. The man who stands beside me as royalty on this brand, I’ve watched you rise through the ranks and I kept a keen eye on the tournament you rose to victory, Amadeus. To say I was impressed would be an understatement but a general one; anyone to stand tall at the end of it as champion would leave me impressed, considerably. A man I knew so little of, worlds apart for so many months, I would be lying if I said I didn’t get around you to win it all. Yet you proved me wrong; perhaps that’s something that makes it all more impressive to me. A much belated congratulations on your success. But know the responsibility thrusted on your shoulders; your future truly depends on the success or failure as the Interwire Champion. I’ve seen it countless times, men with so much talent, so much potential taking the title you carry and doing enough to be considered anything but a failure...only to fade away. The leap from the middle of the pack to the glorious peak is a tough ask and breaks many of men. But they never got the chance to understand the waters they were entering. Months, years, fighting with such familiar foes - the faces, the names, the general skill cap - complacency often crept up upon them like a disease. Greater than they thought they were...all because they mowed through the competition of a lower division. Yet here you are, in the presence of the World Champion, a chance to show the world just how good Amadeus truly is. Of all the emerging talent looking to claim their place up here at the pinnacle, you’ve emerged as one with incredible potential; I admire what you do inside that ring. Contrary to popular belief I’m not the evil cunt some paint me to be, I just want to face the best, I want the best, I want to see the best be brought out of everyone; it’s just some are a tad too fragile to cop it on the chin. Respect has been a heated topic between myself and many others but for you there’s certainly a degree of it.

But if there’s anything more to spark my interest in this match, then I don’t need to look further than the people you consider to be your family. Your Sanitorium has been a constant joy for me. Never have I crossed paths with any of your stablemates since the birth of it all but I would be foolish to not keep an eye on the doings of your members. Never more than that; there’s never been a need. The Sanitorium has always been mere terrorisers of lesser talent. Never truly being able to grip its palm around the throat of this company, never able to be feared by anyone who saw the reality of your ways. Members added left and right; when one cracks, when they kneel to anyone but its leader they’re replaced, rather with ease. You and many before you have fear mongered enough into making the name, Sanitorium, and anything else such as this lowly off brand “Nightmare” mean something. But for me like me I simply see clowns in a 2Spooky5Me club that has done anything but left a noticeable mark on this company, on any brand. No, I do not fear nor will I ever this band of angsty kids; the greatest accomplishment the brand has ever and will ever accomplish is the longevity. Mere dates and numbers. It’s taken me quite some time to see for myself if the whispers are anything to be taken with more than a grain of salt, to test my belief, my perception. What a fine task it falls to you; to represent your family, the pride and the honour. Dropping a victory to Cetenich is...well...disappointing and certainly doesn’t have my hopes of being proven wrong. Is your band of misfits and freaks worth the talk that surrounds you? I guess I won’t have to wait much longer.

Champion, the future…

I’ll find out why so many have such grand wraps on you.
Cody Marshall
Post October 6th 2017, 1:01 am by Cody Marshall
A-List ain't just a fancy title. It's a way of life.

It's about getting up in the morning ready to take on the world. It's about going for your dreams and never settling for less than the best. It's about being the best in every area of your life: in the ring, on set, in the bedroom. It's not just a nickname. It's a lifestyle! It's all about turning your fantasies into reality.

Nathan Fiora's one of those dudes who just doesn't get it. Always complaining about one thing or another. He hasn't accepted the power of the A-List into his reality. That's why his reality is a nightmare, and my reality is his dream. I'm told that Nate's gonna "show me my reality" this week. Somehow, some way, he'll find a way to rag on this luxury life. That's alright. You can't get caught up on the haters, 'cause they're just jealous. All you can do is keep on grinding 24/7/365, keep doing you, and keep on living the good life because success is the best revenge. You just can't give these haters the time of day 'cause they're trying to bring you down to their sorry ass level.

Major Key to success: ignore the haters. They don't want you to win! Learned that from my boy DJ Khaled.

In Nathan Fiora's case, "they" is everybody. Man, I've faced my share of hostile crowds in the past. But I've never heard someone get booed as much as Nathan Fiora. Everybody hates this dude. You'd think his name was Chris. "Everybody Hates Nate". Has a nice ring to it. Hell, it even rhymes. Maybe I can branch out into rapping. Get my man Khaled to produce some beats, call up Dre and get him to do some features, drink a few cases of Budweiser and lay down a few tracks, sprinkle on some autotune and I've got a platinum album. That'd be funny as fuck. It'd be so bad it's good. Kind of like Snakes on a Plane. Or Rocky 4 -- loved that movie. Ripped off that "everybody can change" speech when I cut a promo for my New Breed Championship match back at Reasonable Doubt.

Some people say that was peak Cody Marshall. It's been all downhill since then, the haters say. I say they're full of shit. Cody "A-List" Marshall -- God, I love saying that -- is the biggest name on Sunday Night Voltage, and the biggest name in EAW. I'm a multimedia crossover star. A former New Breed Champion, and the next World Heavyweight Champion... oh yeah, it's true.

I'm here for two reasons, in this order:

1. To win championships

2. To entertain

This week's gonna be a cakewalk. Anthony Leonhart ain't championship material, and he exists solely as a whipping boy so guys like me can give the crowd a good show. I'm looking forward to pulling the most ridiculous shit you've ever seen in a wrestling match. I'm gonna throw Anthony Leonhart into the crowd, I'm gonna douse him with beer, I'm gonna breakdance my way into a pin. Hell, I may offer live commentary on my own match. Or free donuts. Unfortunately, Tennessee state law forbids me from  It's gonna be a show you won't wanna miss. Some people will love it, and the haters gonna hate it, but EVERYONE will be talking about it. It's gonna trend #1 worldwide on Twitter: #AListAssWhipping incoming.

In the world of Sunday Night Voltage, I'm the A-Lister. Guys like Anthony Leonhart and Nathan Fiora are just bit players. Extras. They're not the ones people pay to see. They don't bring the ratings, the merch sales, the big money, they ain't got none of it. They're boring dudes. People yawn when they come on the screen 'cause they're so goddamn vanilla. More vanilla than Vanilla Ice on a vanilla ice cream cone with vanilla sprinkles and... you get it. They're boring dudes.

In this business, you gotta repeat yourself for the truth to sink in. Learned that from George Bush.

As Adam Sandler once said, the whole world's a stage. Some men are born great, others have greatness thrust upon them for a three count. Anthony Leonhart is the latter. Three hundred pounds of Hollywood Hoss is gonna flatten that Frenchman like a pancake: 1-2-3.

Tennessee, it's time to feel a little of that California Love! Clear your calendars, people. Watch your favorite Elitist -- that's me! -- turn Anthony Leonhart into french toast! It's gonna be ABSOLUTELY A-LIST!
Hurricane Hawk
Post October 5th 2017, 11:52 pm by Hurricane Hawk
DYNASTY PROMO #5

Ego death.. that's pretty funny. The only person that's going to face an ego death.. is you. Yes, rising above failure and shortcomings is exactly what I stand by and what I preach day in and day out, because despite the constant false starts I get right back up and keep pushing. That's called overcoming adversity, but here's the thing with my situation and yours... you aren't me. So yes I can belittle you on your shortcomings since this season has started even though I have had my shortcomings as well, because the difference between you and me is I don't throw temper tantrums in the middle of the ring which results in the LOSS of an opportunity. That doesn't make me a hypocrite, it just makes me a realist. I don't need to be handed anything from you or anyone else, that was never the plan, I TAKE what I want. You keep saying I am not creative, I am saying the same things over and over, thats because I have to drill it into your thick skull that despite how bad you want this run to end up like prior ones and despite how bad you want to prove your superiority over me, it's just not going to happen. So for you and every other opponent that I encounter that tells me how washed up I am or how I don't belong here, I will continue to tell them that I do belong here and I will continue to tell them that my time has yet to come, if you got a problem with it... how about YOU be creative with your talking points. I don't need to use the Go To Retirement for a cheap pop, I do it as a homage. But you wouldn't know anything about paying homage because you're too busy disrespecting everything that came before you. The platform that men like me helped build and sustain during EAW's formative years is why you're even able to walk around here today with that false sense of importance yet all you do is spit on that and disregard the pioneers. The difference between me and some run of the mill performer from an older era is longevity. I may not have had runs that lasted in recent years, but I'm still here in 2017 not because of a cheap nostalgia act, but because I possess the actual ability to perform in this era as my heart so desires. I said it before and I'll say it again, don't ever confuse the concept of falling back with falling off. I fell back, it was MY decisions when I would decide to call it a day and not clock in the next day and it wasn't because I couldn't hang, it was because I just felt like I had nothing to prove.. but now I do. My biggest competition has always been myself, and if you think that "adapting" is a problem for me, then you simply don't know me. Thats why you can't burst my bubble or crush my ego, because I know myself and my capabilities, do you know yourself? When you look in the mirror do you see the same man who was there prior to Pain for Pride 10? Or do you see a cold rusty shell that doesn't know how to carry himself without breaking down in a depressed state because of something you simply weren't good enough to accomplish?

Your hatred for nostalgia is funny, especially when you realize that you soon will be entering that nostalgic territory approaching five years in this company and already falling off. But lets be honest, nostalgia isn't responsible for your failure at Pain for Pride, you are. You simply did not possess the capability to defeat a nostalgia act who turned around and vacated his championship right after defeating you because he thought he was too good for a championship that you couldn't even win. So lets really think about it for a second here, who's to blame for said nostalgia refusing to pass the torch to a new generation which supposedly caused the near destruction of careers? You are. All because you simply failed to get the job done at Pain for Pride, so just like you failed to beat a nostalgia act then, you'll fail to do it again on Dynasty. The world owes me nothing, I already acknowledged that I am going to have to scratch and claw to regain my respect as a legend in this business from my peers, but you called it repetitive. I know how EAW operates, what have you done for me lately right? If someone wasn't personally around to witness it then it simply wasn't good enough or it just didn't happen in their heads. So I'll make sure that this go round, people are paying very close attention and that my mark isn't forgotten. What historic moment have I provided for this business? How about you do your homework Mr. Legend. I may have never politicked my way into an executive position, but that doesn't take away any of my accomplishments. That doesn't take away from winning the Cash in the Vault that you failed to, that doesn't take away from defeating CM Bank$ and Brian Daniels in a triple threat to retain my World Heavyweight Championship, that doesn't take away from anything I've done and will do in the future. But it doesn't matter to you because that's all in the past, in an era which you have stapled into your deluded mind that simply wasn't good. That's cool though, I don't care about any of that. I'm not here to sell you on a time that you weren't around for nor am I here to constantly brag about what I did in that era. I am here leave my mark on THIS era, and when I do, it will just make you look even weaker than you do now after being taken down by the hands of an inferior man who came from an inferior time in your mind.
Jacob Senn
Post October 5th 2017, 11:08 pm by Jacob Senn
All I have to say for you, Hurricane Hawk, I will give you one of hell of an ego death on Dynasty!

What a wonderful way that you will have the death of your ego at the hands of a punisher, the hands of a man that has nothing left to lose in this sport after everything has been stripped away from him, and you have continued to stand there and speak about how cliché everyone around you has been while you speak with hypocrisy and contradiction! You are a living and breathing cliché in this sport in not only what you speak, but what you do in the middle of that ring. You attempt to make yourself out to be an underdog that scratches and claws his way to the surface, fighting for anything that you can get at this point, and standing there responding with the same reiterate the same words that you have said this entire week like a parrot resting on a pirate’s shoulder! You rely on this crutch that my obsession will lead to my ultimate downfall against you on the path to the Elimination Chamber Match to where the EAW Answers World Championship will be at stake, but it’s one that I will kick out from under you right now. For I have answered this day after day to emphasize the point that my wholehearted desire into watch the world burn around Mr. DEDEDE for the humiliation he made me go through, it won’t allow me to fail against a man that is as self-absorbed as you have shown yourself to be. Wrapped inside of your own narcissism to believe yourself to be on your path to reliving the glory days of old where you became a champion while you’ve been cast aside by the new generation because of all the failure that has surrounded you, you actually have the audacity to speak to me about how my losses to not merit me to be worthy of the EAW Answers World Championship? Isn’t rising above the failure that has plagued you for these past five years the justification that you believe you have into redeeming yourself at Road to Redemption in this match? Hypocrisy doesn’t suit you, Hurricane Hawk, because it is visibly evident that the repetition that you’ve been forced to use because of a lack of creativity inside of that mind of yours has been revealed to the world! That’s the reason that you’ve been met with disrespect, it’s the reason that no one has wanted to look your way and hand you an opportunity like they would any other Hall of Famer that walked through the door, and it’s because you don’t have a creative bone in your body. Hell, you even have to result to the confident demeanor that is usually shown from rookies that walk into believe that they are the next world champion to even have a personality, among with using a move from your mentor to get a cheap rise out of the audience, but don’t worry because they are stricken with that nostalgia bug that ANYONE from your era could get a rise out of them. Look at the way that this company has been functioning in the last year or so and you tell me that this business and its audience is wrapped into a love dance with the nostalgia acts that walk through here! You are found wanting in the creative mindset that a REAL legend and champion should have inside of them and that is why on Dynasty, you won’t be able to see what will come to you when you enter into the ring with me. Your age might be that of a man that has been seasoned into the experience that is known as life, but your mind is still has simple as those of a child when it comes to what it takes to survive and thrive in this business these days! For as much as you and every other person from your generation wants to deny it, the standard of quality for this company has risen since the days of 2012 when any random joe could waltz in and be handed a world championship. Honestly, I don’t care how much that you have won or what accomplishments you have done in those grand years of your career. I almost don’t even fret about the lack of accomplishments that you’ve been unable to grasp in these past five years, because the only reason I speak on it is to burst the bubble of egotism that you’ve created for yourself! The only thing about you that matters is you making it into the ring at Dynasty with that brash confidence of yours… only for me to humble you to where you finally have the realization that you will NEVER reach that pinnacle again!

This was the entire reason that I made Mr. DEDEDE a target of mine in the first place, Hurricane Hawk. However, you didn’t even take the time to browse back to see that because you’re too busy imagining yourself cradling that EAW Answers World Championship in your hands. Nostalgia is a sickness and disease that this company should be going without instead of relying on it like an addict depends on their vice to keep them sane. It led to a championship being vacated because a man couldn’t allow himself to pass the torch onto a new generation, it has led to the near-destruction of careers because they decided to stand above those deserving of that title, and that’s why I wanted to make sure that the torch was passed by him. What happened at the end of the match, though? WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS! The workhorses, the bright stars, and the premier talents of this business SHAFTED because of the narcissism that these nostalgia acts have attached to them like their shadows! Just like them, you feel like the world has owed you something in these past five years. You felt that everyone needs to pay tribute towards you and why should we? What historic moment did Hurricane Hawk provide for this business? What did you keep standing on the foundation that was laid out before you to seize an opportunity upon? NOTHING OF MERIT TO MY KNOWLEDGE! You have just been a leech that has been sucking at the blood of this business that has been pumping because of men like me that have tried to keep it alive through all of the times that it has been said to be “ended”. At least Mr. DEDEDE can be able to tell the world that he saved EAW a time before, but the reason behind that little moment of his is the same as it was for him taking HRDO’s spot as chairman: power. DEDEDE has always been a man that has lusted for the power that comes with the chairman position and the only reason he relinquishes it, it’s because he is forced to by outside forces. The world has seen this with their own eyes, but they still desire to praise him for his work, much like they want to stand behind someone like you on your road to redemption. That changes whenever I become EAW Answers World Champion and if you don’t believe me, I want you to do something. Stare into these eyes, Hawk, and look into the depth of my soul and tell me what you see. Tell me if you see a man distracted by an obsession to have retribution against a man that humiliated him to where it will prevent him from shattering your body until you won’t even be able to walk out of that ring. Tell me if you see a person that will allow another shortcoming to be handed to him from someone that he knows couldn’t stand in the ring with him even on his best day. TELL ME IF YOU SEE A MAN THAT WON’T DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE LEFT HUMBLED TOWARDS THE PUNISHER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT! TELL ME I AM WRONG, HAWK! I DARE YOU! For you can’t tell me that I’m wrong, I am a man devoted on the night that we meet on Dynasty to remove a revolting leech of narcissism out of my path towards not only becoming the EAW Answers World Champion, but coming one step closer towards receiving the rematch that I have desired to force Mr. DEDEDE into the same ruinous state that he left me in at Pain for Pride X! Mock it all you want and attempt to place your insecurity of a constant stream of failures you have suffered, but I told you that you would receive a glorious death by hand and I will keep my word while these final words are spoken towards you.

Die… die… die.
Post October 5th 2017, 10:41 pm by Guest
Dynasty

I sent the chorus home tonight. They saw your little performance and i think it is safe to say that they were not best pleased. If you were hoping to elicit a reaction, then well done, you got it. They are not mere symbols, status enhancers. When you pull back the mask, behind it is not the grotesque, maggot-chewn carcass of a dead ideology but a living person. Someone who takes pride in their beliefs and in what they have been called to do. With prayers, emotions, egos. Though I know each tries hard to improve upon the latter. Often it is not by my command but by their own initiative that members of the chorus deign to chime in and explicate on what I am trying to say or to  boil down my ramblings into a more digestible message. However, this time I made a firm commandment. I silenced them because i felt that this little discussion of our risked becoming too judgemental and emotive.

Anyway...I would like to start by giving you a kernel of advice. The whole in-church with a parody chorus promo thing isn’t as clever as you think it is. Ahren Fournier got there first before i sent him back into the midcard shuffle, a mile away from my briefcase and the Answers World Championship race. Infact, quite a few have proffered up their pseudo-religious caricatures. The Mexican Samurai. Tyler Parker. Zack Crash - and no just after he was “damaged”. He tried a similar stunt in the days before last year’s Territorial Invasion, and he chose me for his side...Even Eclipse Diemos has been borrowing my line about “false idols” of late. But I do allow myself to lose face over that kind of trite game anymore. I have come to understand that imitation is, after all, the sincerest form of flattery. However much you hate me, you are still just praying you can emulate me. You practically admitted it yourself.  All this time you have been speaking in hypotheticals, imagining this fantasy world. “If I were in your shoes”. You are not in my shoes though. And you never have been. No matter how many times you want to try and put that slipper on, it just does not fit. Sorry Cinderella Man, this scenario you are playing over and over in your little head is still nothing more than a fairytale. The harsh, gritty truth of it all is that you were blessed with every chance of being in my shoes but you failed. At Pain For Pride you had your opportunity to claim your very own 24/7 contract against a much more diluted pool of competition with only one or two more genuine challengers, but you let Theron get away with it when it mattered most.

That said, if I were in your shoes then I would consider this to be a blessing in disguise. Maybe that is just my tendency to trust whatever fate the lord decides, but hear me out. Theron is quite a lot like you, have you ever thought that? Too transparent. Wears his intentions where everybody can read them. And he severely lacks proper judgement. When the time came he did not stop to think, he did not consider the kind of man his opponent was even though he knew him well. And Theron did not consider what kind of conditions he was headed for. In the end, Theron Nikolas walked into a trap with no means of escape, and he suffered for nothing. A parable to learn by if ever there was one. This is usually when one of my beloved chorus would so eloquently explain why this is all so important, but alas it is just me. I shall try to put this into words that you would understand. So let us rewind this. Let us go back to that thing you said. If you were in my shoes...If you had just defended the Cash In The Vault briefcase against Jacob Senn in the flesh carving storm of broken glass that was the Glass TLC match...Then you would have walked, bloodied and still bandaged down to the ring after the Answers World Championship triple threat. You would have cashed in. In all likelihood, you would have WON the Answers World Championship. Congratulations. You’d have to make sure to enjoy the next month, because at Road To Redemption you would be forced to defend that Championship in the Elimination Chamber. You know, that match you failed to even qualify for, last week in the real world.

I know that you have no idea what being in that kind of match is like, so i am going to kindly lend my experience here incase you actually qualify next year. To defend in the chamber is a brutal lottery.Last year, Ares Vendetta was just about as dominant a Champion as you could ask for. But there...trapped in that chamber...with all the greatest talents on the brand...all armed to the teeth...all clamouring for your blood. Anything can happen. I was meant to start the match toe-to-toe with Ares, but I watched with my own two eyes as Brian Daniels hammered his way out of his pod early just to unleash his unholy bloodlust upon the Champion. Even after being ejected for this very act, he returned. Crowd howling as if he were back from the dead. The match ends with Daniels not only costing Vendetta the match, but crippling him in a way that has left Ares not quite the same ever since. Even in the case of those us for whom the Chamber presented a massive opportunity, that match was no blessing. None of the participants even left the building as Champion thanks to Lannister’s wisely chosen moment to cash in. I am telling you now that just being in that match was a punishment more vicious than any puerile sob story that you can dredge up from the depths of your childhood. And it was more pitiless than any match the entire Hardcore division has produced since. In my position you would do just as Theron, that is, exactly what you have always done for as long as you can remember. From the beginning you have cut off the nose to spite the face, choosing paths that quite literally imprison you. What you have to understand is what goes through the heads of some of these ingrates. I would never put it past the Pizza Boy to follow after his false idol Daniels’ footsteps. Especially considering he was the beneficiary the first time around. But you...you would have completely squandered the blessing of this Cash in The Vault just to carry yourself into another cell, another penal institution where all your bitter sins would be mortified from your flesh.

You asked again why I am more blessed than you. I already told you. I am not. But there is a difference between us. The difference is that I understand the and cherish the blessings that I have been given and I am determined to use them in the right manner. It is just like when we were children. We both were blessed with the knowledge of right and wrong, but only I really took it to heart. Whether you want to believe it or not is without consequence for me. But just like where you chose the juvenile detention centre where I chose freedom, at House of Glass I made the righteous decision where you would have made a fatal error. That is the difference. That is what this all means. The Cash In The Vault briefcase is not just another title opportunity. Lord knows, there are a lot of those around when you really think about it. This briefcase is the gift, the treasure, the God-given anointed blessing of free will and choice. Just look at the situation now. While you mutter on about why I am not yet Answers World Champion - I could ask the same to you but we both know the reason - the walls are closing in. Ahren Fournier on one side. Maero on the other. I have already proven that I personally have no reason to fear from either of these men but you have everything to fear. The situation surrounding the Hardcore title is up in the air, or at the very least, out of your hands. Meanwhile at House of Glass, I defended the briefcase on my own terms, under the stipulation of my choosing. By holding off on full gratification, I sit here now, currently with a free calendar around the day Road To Redemption hen the Pizza Boy will defend in the chamber in my place. Will that be my moment? Will Road to Redemption continue to be a cursed day for The Pizza Boy? I’ll not tell a word. What I will say is that my decision at House of Glass should be the best for everyone. Pizza Boy gets some more time to stat pad his reign, add to his numbers on defences and days defended by being given a little more time to contend with only the lesser pretenders. The fans will have the excitement and suspension of the chase. And I still possess the keys to the Kingdom, the free will to claim my destiny at a time that I have written and nobody else.

I leave you thus, Darkane. Your choice of words have been as misguided as your choice of actions. But rejoice nonetheless. If nothing else, feel blessed because Scott Oasis has saved you the pressure of reaching to the upper echelons of this sport. You might barely be able to tie my shoelaces as an athlete. But at least there is no need for you right now to fill my shoes. You need not make any tough decisions. ALl of those are made for you like the underling you are. And that daemon doubt should take issue with anything that I have said of you, then you need only wait until that familiar reprise.

Nico Borġ

Unvanquished. Unconquered.
TLA
Post October 5th 2017, 10:29 pm by TLA
SUBCONSCIENTE

The camera cuts to TLA standing outside of a gym in Memphis where he is shown wearing panther shaped sunglasses and a Poon Palace t-shirt. The camera zooms in on TLA as he dramatically removes his sunglasses and stares directly into the camera.

TLA: Awww yea it’s yo boi TLA comin’ at y’all life with that intensity and that electricity STRAIGHT OUTTA MEMPHIS! Yeah we all up in that blues country and you know yo boi be feelin’ them blues. Straight up lockin’ myself up in them dark ass rooms writin’ that music. I got bored as fuck tho now I be out on them streets lookin’ to fuck some shit up. Lookin’ to rob a bank or some shit. Or maybe imma just hit the gym and work on some real guns that even the government can’t take away. Straight up beastin’ this hombre most definitely be feastin’. Yesterday was all ‘bout that National Taco Day up in here and I be shovelin’ that shit in with the Miami quickness ya heard? Quick as fuck then I be givin’ all them bitches the dick as fuck. Now time to serious once again. Get down to that business. Get goin’ on this Lars Grier shit. We rollin’ on down that road to Road to Redemption. That shit is repetitive as all shit could be. Like who the fuck builds a road to another road? Get yo shit together whoever be buildin’ these roads or imma start goin’ off road. Ye ye imma start blastin’ through swamps n shit cuz I ain’t fallin’ for none of y’all tricks. Thinkin’ you gonna finish that road but you just get another road put down in front of yo ass. But eventually you gonna get that redemption so you gotta go thru as many roads as you gotta. So fine imma swim on out that swamp and go hard like a motherfucker to get me some of that sweet and sexy redemption yo. 

Keep handin’ me them roads and imma turn them into some of them realest streetz.

TLAGettin’ mah groove back I be settlin’ on into this shit. Ain’t no time to bitch and moan. Got that rage be fuelin’ ya boi hot blooded as fuck. Fixin’ to spit some fire all over Jamie O’Hara and Cameron Ella Ava and they skank asses. They got the skankiest romance done ever seen on EAW television. Legit nobody wanna see that shit. We got some nasty bitches in the Poon Palace. Some legit nasty ass putas. But we still got more customers comin’ out to see them fat culos then EAW got comin’ to see that skank ass duo. Ain’t got no shame about it. Yo I ain’t gonna discriminate Lars I know you got some fucked up tastes. Don’t even tryna hide it I know you lowkey a freak at heart. Respect tho you do you holmes. Imma do me. Which means imma talk how I wanna talk. Imma do whatever the fuck I wanna do. Unless y’all stop me from doin’ it, it’s gonna happen. It’s gonna fuckin’ happen. I be real glad you recognize Lars. You ain’t hatin’ on ya boi cuz I ain’t spendin’ no time readin’ them grammar novels. I ain’t lookin’ to use them big ass white boi words like “subconsciously”. Like the fuck that even mean holmes? Now I just ain’t sure my retarded monkey brain just can’t figure that shit out.

Unless I be knowin’ what that shit mean all subconsciously n shit…

TLABut ain’t no time to think about it! We got real serious business to take care of! We got a match and we got another match after that and we prolly gonna have even more matches after that! This business ain’t never over! Unless we get our careers ended but yo I ain’t ready to end this shit yet. Y’all ain’t gonna put me out you need ya boi. You just got too much love for La Pantera Sexual to be tossin’ me out the company. Even them suits them old ass white bois up in the boardroom. They fire ya boi but they always be bringin’ me back in cuz they just can’t live without me! Or maybe like Lars they recognize that when I be steppin’ in that ring I am straight poppin’ off more than most. I go hard doin’ this shit and ain’t nobody be puttin’ in that time goin’ as long or goin’ as strong as TLA be. Checkin’ that privilege showin’ these people you ain’t gotta conform to shit. You ain’t gotta talk like an encyclopedia to be packin’ that intelligence. Nah you find a craft and you hone in on that shit but you ain’t gotta stop honin’ in on who you is.

Rep that shit hard and rep it strong no matter who the fuck be hatin’ on it.

TLAI hope you is inspired Lars cuz when I look at you I see potential. As you pointed out at Road to Redemption you got the opportunity to become the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in the history of this company. You could do it homie. These Extreme Elimination Chambers are nothing if they ain’t unpredictable. You could shock the world and stand on top of the yellow brand far far earlier than anyone ever expected you to and most ever expected themselves to. I don’t expect you to believe in my crusade because at Road to Redemption it is yo job to end it. If you can. You want me to face them facts Lars? The facts are not that TLA fails. The facts are that TLA failed. See I be gettin’ pretty good at this ingles grammar shit. Past tense. As in shit that happened before. As in shit that ain’t guaranteed to happen again. You wonder why I keep getting back up. Why I am so fuckin’ loco that I keep taking on unwinnable match after unwinnable match! Why don’t I just stick to the matches where the odds are in my favor? Why TLA why? Ask yo self the same damn question Lars. You got yo ass whipped by Jamie O’Hara you tell me why you are getting back in the ring with him at Road to Redemption.

If you a man the answer prolly exactly the same as mine.

TLAYou ain’t evil cuz you see the world differently. This America holmes you free to believe that wins and losses are all the matter. There ain’t no in between. There ain’t no middle ground. Yo effort don’t matter. Yo hustle don’t matter. Feel free to look at this shit in black and white but don’t be shocked when vatos start lookin’ at you in black and white. If they start to see you as an evil villain for no reason other than the fact you called them all ignorant. Now I ain’t sure exactly what yo view of the world is but that shit is pretty universal. You ain’t gonna make many friends that way. Maybe they don’t know you. Maybe I don’t know you. All we know is what we see and if these people don’t like what they see then they gonna boo the fuck outta you and got every right to do just that. You say that I can’t relate but I can relate to every single thing you said about yo childhood. But you right I can’t relate cuz I wasn’t there. Just like you wasn’t there and can’t possibly understand. Sure you prolly had similar shit that went down but something both of us can understand... the devil is in them details.

It ain’t always black and white.

TLABut in black and white terms you say that you need to beat me. Fine. Beat me. Do whatever it takes. Pero don’t expect me to make it easy on you. I respect the struggle and them feels you be havin’ after Jamie handed you that L. But in that ring I ain’t gonna have no sympathy for yo ass. Imma put a straight beatdown on you and if you come at me with the same strategy you brought to the table against Jamie imma make sure yo night in the ring with me is just as quick. If not quicker. Cuz you may have lost a match to Jamie, but on Voltage I lost respect for that same man. Jamie and Cam showed exactly what kind of people they are in front of the entire world. And for what? To win a Street Fight? To show that not only can Jamie not beat me on his own but neither can Cam? What a tough motherfucker. The greatest male and female wrestlers in the world ladies and gentlemen! Take a good look at what they have become! To be honest Lars that shit pisses me off more than any personal loss. Cuz this ain’t just a loss for me. This is a loss for you as well. This is a loss for the entire professional wrestling industry. Cuz whatever yo thoughts were on Jamie or Cam personally you had to have respect for they talents in the ring. Now you can’t even respect that. They put a big ass stain on they legacies and until they clean it off that shit is gonna haunt them around like a fuckin’ ghost until they get taken all the way down to they graves.

If I gotta be that ghost them imma be the baddest motherfuckin’ ghost out.

TLAThe Hottest Ghost Out hauntin’ motherfuckers in that Halloween spirit and Lars I am sure you are wondering exactly where you fall into all of this. Shit’s real simple actually. You are in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are dealing with one pissed off savage who just got screwed over not once, but twice in a row. You say that you need to win this match. As for me… I just need to beat the living shit outta someone. I don’t even give a fuck if I win this match because I am comin’ for yo blood. You can bet I will be picturing Jamie and Cam’s faces all up under yo facepaint. Maybe I’ll get myself disqualified. Maybe I’ll come out to that ring with a steel chair and just bash the referee in the face to get that shit over with right quick. Ragin’ as fuck ragin’ bull style. Y’all should be concerned Lars. Concerned that maybe I won’t feel like actually wrestling you. Maybe I’ll be too pissed off to even consider letting you have a chance at beating me. You need it so badly right? It would be easy as fuck to just bash you in the face with a blood stained red pipe the moment I step into that ring and take away from you exactly what you say you need. I already got my title match at Road to Redemption. Do I really give a fuck about winning some random ass preview match against Lars Grier? Or maybe my ego really is so bruised that I do need that feeling of victory. Maybe I need to feel my hand raised in the air at least once before I step into that chamber to have any sort of confidence. Will I do everything I can to pull out that victory for myself?

That’s for me to know and for you to find out.

TLACuz if I am being honest with ya dawg you kinda made this shit personal. It wasn’t when you insulted me neither. It wasn’t when you dissed me for all the matches that I’ve lost. When you obsessed over my failures or when you called me stubborn. It wasn’t even when you threatened my fans taking joy in the fact that you will make them cry out in “anguish” as you said. Nah you made this shit personal when you insulted and disrespected Aren Mstislav. You took shots at an EAW legend and a respected veteran of this business in a petty attempt to prove that I haven’t evolved enough to beat anyone who matters. I didn’t have to use Aren as an example. I got more names where that one came from… But this shit was a test for you. And yo check this shit holmes… yo results are in. You showed just how low you are willing to go when you disrespected a man who has accomplished more in this business than either of us combined. So congratulations… it really will be “Lars Grier against the World” cuz after that shit you said you best believe that every wrestling fan from Memphis to Moscow is gonna be looking to see me whip yo hatin’ ass! And just like you felt after you fell to Jamie you gonna recognize… maybe even subconsciously...

You brought this all on yourself.

TLA slides his sunglasses back on as he turns around to enter the gym at which point he realizes he has to take his sunglasses back off again.
Nasir Escobar
Post October 5th 2017, 9:43 pm by Nasir Escobar
A hunger for battle. A thirst for greater competition. The desire to face more skilled opponents who are on your level or quite possibly beyond your current peak. A drive that leads you on the path of going head to head with men who most would think are beyond your scope for the sake of making yourself stronger and coming out a far better competitor than you went in as. That simple ideal has led me to do some crazy and stupid things in this business. Leaping off of cells and cages. Starring demons, monsters, and machines in the face and showing no signs of backing down. Spitting in the face of authority and my superiors. Even showing the ultimate sign of disrespect to the man who created this company from the ground up with his own bare hands. But every turn of the way, even if I failed. I always took something away from the experience. Whether that be the fact that I know I would have won against Aren had he fought fairly, or the satisfaction of not giving Y2Impact what he wanted inside the Elimination Chamber a year ago and submitting to him. There are countless examples of things I have done that I would not wish upon anyone else. But it’s like I always say, the sacrifices I make are never purely for myself. Nothing I ever do in this industry is for the sole benefit of me. Dynasty as it is now is in good hands all around. Starr Stan as the general manager and Pizza Boy as the world champion. Good stuff, but I know I can make it all even better. No matter I am still relentless in my pursuits of the Answers World Championship. It doesn’t matter to me who or what stand in my way. Whether those obstacles are placed deliberately or by sheer luck. Or if I am the good or bad guy in the scenario in question. At the end of the day I know what I’m doing is for the overall benefit of everyone and if you’re unwilling to accept that, then you are unwilling to accept a better tomorrow too. And of course that leads me to my adversary for this week. Target Smiles. You see target the qualities I expressed earlier about myself. You know that constant demand for more of a challenge? That’s exactly what you also possess as you’ve made it clear to me. You are through with the current scraps you are constantly handed. You are done with facing and in your own tone, effortlessly defeating the likes of this Reginald Dampshaw the Third guy and many others like this. I’m assuming you’re talking about others who also took part in the Glass Gauntlet match too. Just taking a stab at things. Although I wouldn’t be too comfortable if I were you, that Brayden Wolfe guy seems to have it out for you and won’t rest until he gets his hands on ya. Personally I think if you DO plan on competing inside of the Elimination Chamber, you should take care of any outside issues beforehand, which would include him. I don’t think you necessarily have a problem with doing that, but it is a question I have for you. Are you willing to gamble this shot away simply because Brayden Wolfe wants to punish you for costing him a match for the Hardcore Championship? But I guess it’s too late for that now huh? You wanted this challenge and here I am. Ask and you shall receive Target. You wanted the greatest challenge Dynasty could bestow upon you and now here I am as the Best Wrestler Alive today. Now all of the same things you said to me, I could turn right around at you with. Just as I am the one last obstacle between you and the chamber. You and the opportunity to compete and potentially win the Elite Answers Wrestling Answers World Championship...Target just as I stand in your way, you stand in mine. Target that’s the thing you’re not quite acknowledging here. This is a two part story here. It’s not just about the biggest opportunity of your life kiddo. This is also about my Redemption...my ROAD To Redemption to be specific. Now I’m glad you’re not like many of my past enemies simply sleeping on my abilities and what I have done in this ring in the last year or so now. Because as you all know I’ve pulled off some crazy shit to put it bluntly. But I love your attitude about this. It’s the exact same attitude I possessed when I was in your shoes. You fully realize just being matched up against me in this main event is going to make you look far superior even in defeat to plenty of the victories and matchups you have taken part in practically since the beginning of Season Eleven...if not your entire career up to this point. You understand completely that people will still applaud you and give you all the credit in the world for standing up to me and posing even a remote threat to me on my way to redeeming myself. But that doesn’t mean you are satisfied with just that alone. That’s what I mean Target Smiles. That’s the attitude I love! Please Target. Show me your full force when we enter the ring together. Don’t hold back even the tiniest portion of what you’ve got. It wouldn’t be a satisfying match if I knew you weren’t putting your all into it. Because that’s what this business is truly about more than anything else. Two guys who love the fans, love the business, and respect each other going out there in a main event with a big opportunity in place and throwing everything they’ve got at each other! A test of mights and wills to see who is superior! Very few things get me nearly as excited! Target I want you to show me all that you have...because trust me when I tell you that’s the only way you’re keeping me down long enough to secure a victory. Nothing short of your best will even be humored as enough to stop me. That’s just a simple fact that’s been proven time and time again, not a knock on you. And I don’t know what you’re trying to tell me exactly in talking about what secrets you hold deep down, but I can assure you that you, Target Smiles, are not the only one who has skeletons in your closet and deep dark secrets you refrain from sharing with the world...
Carlos Rosso
Post October 5th 2017, 7:01 pm by Carlos Rosso
An Address to the Voltage Roster from Carlos Rosso

Greetings and Salutations, members of the Voltage Roster. All the way from Jamie O’Hara to Anthony Leonhart, from Cody Marshall to Cameron Ella Ava, I, Carlos Rosso, take pleasure to inform you all that the time of sagging ratings and lack of interest in the Golden Brand…IS OVAH! Without even setting foot near a championship I have single-handedly brought the credibility, gravitas and prestige that the Voltage fans deserve and that YOU, the hardworking populace of the greatest brand in EAW history, so richly deserve. People will look to certain “alternative facts” and “fake news” and say that my time is over. That could not be any further from the truth! Even though my Pay-Per-View record is not stellar since my long medical exile from this profession that I love, but on Voltage of late I have started to warm up. The last two times that I have competed have ended in TRIUMPH, most recently over my young associate Anthony Leonhart, who I respect as a member of the Ichimichi Zaibatsu.

But now, I grow bored with just lifting, elevating Voltage and receiving nothing in return for it. In recent weeks, some of you may have noticed that I have taken up a bit of interest in Amadeus, the EAW Interwire Champion, who happens to be competing in a main event this week I understand. Champion vs Champion…but still…that match lacks something. It lacks a champion that is willing to take chances and break rules, it lacks a champion that is willing to go above and beyond to shatter the old, archaic way of doing things in EAW. That match lacks….me.

Yes, I’m aware of the rules and No, I’m not challenging anyone formally to a match. Not because I’m scared, mind you, but considering I have a contract where I can do what I want, when I want to, why do I have to make a match with Amadeus, Or Jamie, or even Finnegan? You have all seen in one week how far I have already gotten into Amadeus's head. Not only did he FAIL to qualify for the Elimination Chamber by losing to Keelan Vucitich, but he tried to attack ME after I was successful in my match. He, in disgusting, COWARDLY, APPALLING FASHION, used a chain to assault my dear friend Cloudy’s morality pet. Amadeus, if you want to fight me, all you have do was say to our idiot general manager “I want to fight Carlos Rosso and I want to defend my championship in the process!” You could have made a match that would have had the internet buzzing, little message boards with prediction threads going absolutely bonkers. BUT NO…. you wanted to attack me from behind. What kind of Man does that?

I REFUSE TO SETTLE ANY LONGER, MY FRIENDS! I came back here to take part in the best matches against the best people. Keelan, Lars, Moongoose, Anthony, all of that is nice. But I want more.
YES, I KNOW THE FUCKING RULES, IM NOT CHALLENGING ANYONE….

But wouldn’t you want to see me fight TLA? Wakefield? Have one more classic against Keelan Vucetich or whatever his last name is? Wouldn’t you like to see if I could delete Chris Elite? What about our Chairman who I think has his “Gawd” contract somewhere lodged up his ass to use as a Trump Card whenever he gets bored? Wouldn’t you like to see me wrestle Cameron Ella Ava? Jamie O’Hara? Or even the recently revived Apocalypse?

Of course, you all would. Why? Because you understand that I bring RATINGS, REVENUE, HONOR to a place that has far too little of it. And, in my own badass way, I will continue to blaze a trail for others to walk down, Looking at YOU Amadeus.

All that I ask from the wrestlers, from Voltage management, from the EAW Universe and from anyone who loves this great sport as much as I do, is to treat the greatest commodity it has, myself, with the love, grandeur and reverence that I deserve for all my years of dedicated service.

This Sunday, as I humbly ask to receive treatment worthy of my excellence. This Sunday, I ask for the opportunity to again dazzle the world with my amazing skill. This Sunday….I want to be allowed to hunt the big game, not just stuck in the forest hunting jackrabbits. You know why I’m here, Kenny. 

Make it so…. or Voltage will become an even more volatile, incontrollable mess.
Darkane
Post October 5th 2017, 3:41 pm by Darkane
Dynasty II

The church was quite simply put; immaculate, the walls were covered all around by beautifully colored mosaic windows some of which depicted art of famous landmarks and biblical milestones that were taking place, marble pillars scaled the length of the church which led up to a giant chandelier in the shape of a circular halo with individual flames still bouncing about in their respective candle holders. There were rows of wooden seats on either side of the main row that lead to ceremonies and other church activities. An organ could be heard playing a wistful tune that echoed off of the walls of the church perhaps signifying that something wasn't quite right.

It's because there wasn't.

Stood at the row's end was a man of filth, his unwashed spaghetti hair curled down his face and shoulders, he was wearing a tattered and torn black leather jacket, a Saint Vitus band t-shirt with symbolic upside down crosses above and below the name and he sported old faded blue jean shorts straight out of the 90's and of course his prized Hardcore Title was wrapped around his waist like a boa constrictor. The look on his face was sinister, old faded scars and cuts peppered his cheeks, his eyes and his forehead as well as some fresh ones from who knows what, he also sported a sandpaper crafted beard that hugged roughly along his jawline, his eyes seemed as cold as ice and as black as the night, his whole presence gave off a dark, ominous feeling that sunk the temperature down in the room a good ten degrees, it even felt like Darkane made the painted portraits that were on the walls eyeball him with a mixture of trepidation and disdain.

"Nico, since you already cashed in on The Pizza Boy eleven months ago, the question still begs to be answered. What put a halt to your undying quest this time? I mean you've already cashed in on him once. I can only speculate at this point that maybe the answer to that question is The Pizza Boy has grown significantly as a man and as a wrestler since then and he's obtained that brass ring that you haven't been able to touch yet and as you said he knows what you're capable of, from experience, he now has eyes that are wide open in the back of his head, he has too or else you're looking at a new Answers World Champion. I think you're trying to toy with him, like a cat pawing at a helpless mouse, sure the mouse will try to play dead, it'll lay there lifeless in hope that the cat will simply get bored and trot away, but Nico, you won't, you'll selfishly milk this thing for all that it's worth yet you're worried that at House of Glass you would have come off as cruel, you felt like if you preyed on a man who was on his last legs that it would be rather barbaric. Oh please, this business has no room for niceties. I think what you're doing right now, prolonging the inevitable and prolonging your torment of The Pizza Boy is in fact, cruel and it will come back and bite you in the ass. I know that if I were in your shoes, shoes that must weigh a ton on you right now, that I would instinctively go for the kill and whether he is in a weakened state shouldn't matter, I wouldn't wait around for that perfect moment to burst through the gates because that perfect moment may never come for you and if it does, when the light burns down upon you, when your cabal is singing your praises behind you with pure euphoria, when all the stars have aligned and you still come up short, then what will happen? The stars will soon burn out, the light that you mistook for something else and I'll get to that in a moment, will dissipate back down into the seams and the "angels" that believed in you will weep, their wings will crack and shatter while they all collectively sink to the floor in utter woe. It feels like to me, that Nico Borġ is a sorrowful tragedy waiting to happen ladies and gentleman. So come one, come all, come witness the event of a lifetime when Nico Borġ does in fact cash in his briefcase and ends up unceremoniously falling flat on his face all because he spent to much time trying to create that perfect moment and his very own bloated narcissism led forth a check that his ego couldn't quite literally cash."

Darkane pauses taking in the scenery of the Church and scoffs to himself.

"So after all of that build up, you decide not to grant me an answer that I think I rightfully deserve, is it because I perplexed you? Have I stumped the great and almighty Nico Borġ? You know the answer, you just won't spew it forth because either you're a stubborn mule or that you're afraid that I'm right. I think my assumption was right all along, the reason that your prayers were answered when you were powerless and abandoned, when the sun had died, when all hope had withered away, was that you simply got lucky or at least you think you did, you hit the slots and got the jackpot, what else could it be Nico? That you're the undoubted chosen one? Nico, it wasn't the light that empowered you, it was merely luck. It was luck that the higher powers that be in EAW saw untapped potential in you, they envisioned what you're capable of. They saw the things that you could achieve. So they hauled you up by your near-lifeless carcass and gave you another chance, but you deliriously mistook them for the light, you mistook them as a holy provenance where you would begin a new chapter. You can believe what you want, you can be deceived by what you want, but I'm merely calling it like I see it. It's funny how you think my prayers were answered. At that time when I was laying in fecal matter and piss with broken bones and missing teeth, my prayers weren't answered at all. I had to find the strength within my core self, I didn't need the aid of magical strings to help me up and make me a stronger man. I was incoherent at the time of the beating, I was praying for a fucking miracle at that point in time and it turns out that it wasn't a miracle that saved me, it wasn't a prayer that saved me, it was the realization that I was truly on my own from that point on that saved me, it was a realization that I would have to walk the earth as a man and not a juvy kid anymore that saved me, it was a realization that I was somebody who had to pay their dues in order to find salvation that saved me, that's how I got this Hardcore Championship, I didn't pray for it, I didn't dip my head in holy water or take it in the ass from a corrupt priest. It was all ME and to me, that's a happy ending. You're damn right I'm blessed to have this Hardcore Title, but it's not for the heavenly reasons that you think. I earned this title, I earned everything that I have, by blood, sweat, tears, shit, piss, puke, liquor, cigs, heists, beatings, mental and physical sagaciousness, whatever, it's all a culmination of what makes Darkane, Darkane."

Darkane rubs his hardcore title slowly and continues.

"If the circumstances weren't so fortuitous? I earned this championship. I wear it boldly and proudly, there's nothing fortuitous about it, I didn't weasel my way to become the champion I am today, I sent Masaru Kasahara out to pasture, then I outlasted four other men and after that when I finally kicked down Scott Diamond's door and brutally dropped his head through a glass table, I obtained what is now rightfully mine, it wasn't by accident, people in this industry know full well that the hardcore title and I are a match made in hell, not just for our image, but through our personalities as well. You put out these hypothetical scenarios in which if this T had been crossed and this I had been dotted that you would have gone on to cripple Zach Crash and I don't have any doubts that you would and maybe you would be still the hardcore champion but you're not, instead, you're looking at him right now. That's the reality of the situation and perhaps it's a reality that eats you up inside your head and who knows what transpires in there on a daily basis as we speak, but I know in your heart of hearts that The Pizza Boy is your own personal land of milk and honey, not me, not the Hardcore Title, to you, unfortunately, that's a step below, so I don't see why you would even bring that up other than to undermine me as a champion, in which, you really have no leverage to do so considering my reign is pure and there are no strings or frills attached, I did what I had to do to win this title and there's nothing erroneous or phony about it. You're on a pedestal for those reasons that you mentioned, you're unvanquished because Lannister did not beat you on even terms, yet knowing him and the paths he often chooses to embark on, you shouldn't have expected fair play from him to begin with, unconquered because your pursuit of the Answers World Championship has not ended, yet it could end in an instant, if you continue to play your conniving games with The Pizza Boy, while you continue to place your bets on that perfect moment to cash in, but I know one thing you are not and that's unbeaten and if there appears to be the tiniest of chinks in your armor, then you can be damned sure that I will exploit them to the fullest degree possible, just like,"

Darkane pauses briefly and turns his head towards the collection of druids again.

"These masked druids, ten in all are a symbolic representation of Nico Borġ; a coterie of Nico Borġ's incessant propaganda and I know these druids are deeply a part of who you are Nico, I know they are the backbone with which you sing your discrepancies towards any malefactors that dare tread towards your light but I have a master plan for this holy choir of righteousness."

Chorus: For his master plan ov obliteration will put forth an end to a web ov deceit brought forth by an aura ov faux light!

"Silence! Be gone!" Darkane screams towards the collection of bizarre druids of which hinder no response.

Darkane slowly walks over to each one of the druids, ripping off their masks one by one and slinging them away revealing faces full of twisting worms, fluttering beetles and squirming maggots all entwined with each other, Darkane smiles and dips his finger into the dancing pool of bugs and drops a gigantic beetle into his mouth and with a resounding crunch of his yellow teeth onto the beetle's wings he begins to laugh maniacally.
Hurricane Hawk
Post October 5th 2017, 11:12 am by Hurricane Hawk
DYNASTY PROMO #4

I've listened to every word you've said Senn, it's not hard to comprehend at all, and it's not different from what any other opponent I have had since returning has said to me. Cliches about how my best days are behind me and how I always return and disappear isn't as difficult to follow as you think it is. Maybe you're right and you do actually want the Answers World Championship, but that has never been the problem. My point was that the problem is your loss to DEDEDE possibly being a distraction that clouds you from achieving the goal that you set for yourself, as displayed in prior situations, but you knew that though. But all that aside, even if that isn't the case.. this isn't your first opportunity at getting a shot at the world championship. So lets say you absolutely positively from the bottom of your heart truly DO want the championship, that means nothing when you don't possess the ability to get it done anymore, whens the last time you even won a match? That's where you're wrong, I know I am not the man I was five years ago... I'm much better. The man I was five years ago is nowhere near as wise as the man today, the man I was five years ago didn't go through nearly as much adversity in a company filled with entitled disrespectful low grade so called legends who try to downplay his impact. Five years ago I probably would have seen the disrespect I'm getting today and walked away because of how ungrateful these people are about my talents. But now? Now I just laugh at it, I use it as fuel to the fire to go harder and prove them wrong, I know that if I leave it's just going to prove people like you right... and that's just not going to happen. Failed experiments don't get inducted into Hall of Fames, they win Bust of the Year. Failed experiments don't get as many "chances" as I have, only a sure thing does. Failed experiments get aborted and thrown to the trash, yet here I am still here all these years later despite everything. But let you tell it and my induction was due to a lack of talent, coming from the guy who got inducted into a class full of people getting their second induction. Not to mention it took me three years compared to your five. But let's chalk it up to a "weaker era" that guys like you like to call it, an era none of you were around to experience yet have all of the answers about and more than likely wouldn't have been as successful as you think you would have been had you been around during those times. The fact is, everything I did was in my early 20s, I came into this industry as a young pup and took it by storm, maybe you can say I won too much too fast and had no incentive to continue to go hard but I basically embarked on a Hall of Fame worthy career as a kid. That is why there is no doubt in my mind that as a grown man who already knows what it takes to get to the top, that I can reach that place once again. 

I think I figured out why so many of my opponents are fixated on using the same tired insult about my constant departures, or vacations as I'd like to call them. It's because they wish they were in my shoes. They wish they could come and go as they please and still make a return to the company and be accepted by the fans with open arms. Still be considered a hot commodity by the men in power who sign the contracts. But they aren't and they know that they are nothing but replaceable nobodies who would become instant afterthoughts had they left this company as many times as I have. Me on the other hand? Sure I've failed in front of many people, sure I've made my grand return just to make a grand exit shortly after, yet each and every time I come back the people can't get enough of it. That's because of what I built for myself before all of the nonsense. That's the true definition of relevance, thats the definition of being a legend, that treatment is what guys dream of having and it eats them alive that despite how consistent they think they are at the present moment, they will never come close to me. My run from 2009 to 2012 remains amongst the best runs in this company's history and that's why from 2013 to 2016 I was able to do whatever the hell I wanted, because I afforded myself that luxury. You will never relate. But 2017 and beyond vacation and playtime is over, I'm here for the long haul and I'm here to make sure that when it's all said and done, I will be a world champion again. They say he who laughs last laughs best, so whether it is this upcoming Dynasty, Road to Redemption 11, Pain for Pride 11, or even whether it be Pain for Pride 15.. I don't care. I will somehow someway end up back where I belong, at the top of the food chain. And when that happens, I'll be sure to look back at all of the doubters and detractors I had over the years who belittled me about the later half of my career, and tell them "I told you so". People love to talk about all the "failed" runs and chances I've gotten, but you would know a thing or two about getting chance after chance. Despite the fact that you're acting as if winning the Answers World Championship is a new revelation that would get you closer to Mr DEDEDE, you have had several shots to put yourself in a position to be in the grasp of that Answers World Championship that would ironically get you in the spot that you think would lure DEDEDE into giving a damn about you again. Now explain to me what happened in those chances, actually I'll save you the hassle and tell you myself. You walked into Territorial Invasion and got eliminated in the Divide and Conquer match. You walked into House of Glass and lost a chance at winning the Cash in the Vault. Both huge opportunities that would have made you number one contender. So lets just say hypothetically you do manage to keep your head in the game and beat me on Dynasty, we already saw you constantly come up short in world title contendership situations on big stages, so we already know to expect another shortcoming at Road to Redemption. Let me guess though it's different this time around right?! Isn't it funny how me of all people is the one who's belittling you about how many chances you've failed at? That's how you know you're in a bad situation. It's not even about the cliche as you like to call it talking point of Mr DEDEDE being in your head and causing you to lose, at this point it's simply about you not having it anymore. Decline sign perhaps? Is it time to join ol' Hawky in the washed up gang? Whats that thing about glass houses you were saying? Yeah, it applies to you as well. Your career is fragile.. easily breaking down, while mine is still able to burst forward. I could have easily given this all up and stayed outside of this business, but I came back still able to claim a position. I'll see you in that ring on Dynasty, and maybe after I embarrass you and take that spot to the Extreme Elimiantion Chamber, you can finally get your focus back to Mr.DEDEDE where you can take another LOSS.
Jacob Senn
Post October 5th 2017, 5:09 am by Jacob Senn
They say ignorance is bliss in this world, but I don’t believe that Hurricane Hawk will find it to blissful when he’s lying on his back on Dynasty.

Your ignorance has been revealed to the entire world with this most recent iteration of the mad ravings of a performer from a bygone era. Inside of this self-created bubble of vanity and pride, you simply are unable to look past your nose to see what’s staring you right in the face and what has been told to you every… single… day. Can you not get your head out of your own ass for one moment in your career and actually listen to what your opponent has to say? Actually comprehend the words that are coming out of my mouth, sort through the information that has been delivered for you EASILY on this great invention of the world called the World Wide Web, and actually form a coherent response that took some critical thinking from the information given. No, you would rather speak with vanity about how you’re a man with a chip on your shoulder and walking in here to be ready for war! You know who else is ready for war? EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT PLANS ON MAKING THEIR WAY INTO THAT ELIMINATION CHAMBER AND TRUST ME, I INTEND TO BE IN THAT CHAMBER! You’ve placed yourself into this cell of narcissism to where you fail to realize what stands before you and it’s not moving forward into the Elimination Chamber, simply because you can’t listen and understand the words that flow from my mouth to learn from them. You STILL believe that I don’t want the EAW Answers World Championship, you STILL believe that my obsession with Mr. DEDEDE will prevent me from being able to capture this victory and that championship, and you STILL believe yourself to be the man you once were five years ago to where you think that you can just run through the world. I don’t see Generation Genesis on top of the mountain, I don’t see CM Banks running around with a world championship on his shoulder, and I don’t see Hurricane Hawk walking around here like he’s the future of this company WHEN HE’S NOTHING BUT A FAILED EXPERIMENT THAT HAPPENED TO WALTZ HIS WAY INTO A HALL OF FAME DUE TO LACK OF TALENT! Ignorance has to be the biggest flaw in you because you don’t have it inside of you to respond to what a person has to say to you, but to regurgitate the same tired cliches that you’ve been spitting for the past five years. Unable to adapt, unable to change, unable to do evolve is why you’ve been stuck on the sidelines instead of headlining FPV events! However, you want to give me some “veteran advice” about how I should worry about this match and the victory that I can get from it? I’m the one that can see past my own nose, right? Know that I’m going to take so much pleasure in stomping your head into that canvas on Dynasty, breaking you down and humiliating you in the middle of the ring to show the world that you’ve never changed and are unable to adapt to the environment that EAW has become, because you live in a bubble of ignorance to where that’s an impossibility to you. For you want to talk about how you’ve gotten up and moved forward in your career, but what have you moved forward into Hawk? What rewards have you reaped from the constant failed attempts at championship gold? Did you gain some self-respect and some dignity to help you rest easy at night? A little pat on the back for the effort that you put in? All of that will be sold at the drop of a hat when the glittering gold of a world championship is dangled in front of you! At the end of the day, you have done NOTHING and remain to be NOTHING once Dynasty has been called to a close. Don’t believe me? Want to paint me as an obsessed fiend that would allow an opportunity such as this pass him by? Did you honestly not hear me when I said that with the EAW Answers World Championship, all of the prayers and decrees that I have made would be forced to be answered with it on my shoulder?

No, because you remain stuck in your own self-absorbed world where you fantasize about returning to world championship glory, but can never reach it because you fail to look past yourself.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins for a reason, Hurricane Hawk and at this moment, it’s about to prove to be fatal to your chances of being inside of the Extreme Elimination Chamber Match! You want to talk about all of your opponents have been recycling the same spun web of tales towards you, but you never really think to ask why they continue to state the same thing? You never understand why they are forced to constantly repeat that you’ve failed for the past five years and why do you honestly have it lodged into your thick skull that you will change now? It’s because you continue to repeat the same talking points like a scratched record about how you “scratch and claw” to do this or how you will end the drought of gold that you’ve been stuck in! Every match, every opponent, every time that you’re handed a microphone, it’s the same thing that comes from your mouth, so why should anyone merit you with a different response when met with that? Huh? I would love an answer to that question, but honestly, I don’t even believe you’re even going to listen to me. You’ll just ramble on some more about how you will end the perception, how much of a badass you are in that ring, and then speak about how my obsession will cause me to fail. Keep doing it. I want you to be as predictable as possible because when you walk into that ring with that confidence on your face, believing that this match will be yours because I underestimated you, I will be happy to prove you wrong. For I know that you’re a fighter and have a passion that most men have let die out, but that alone won’t be able to prevent me from entering inside the Elimination Chamber Match! You’re determined to change the course of fate to where you do find a way to become world champion once again, passionate to where you attempt to try one last time to make it an event to where you could be champion, but we all know the truth because the story has been told A MILLION TIMES over the past five years! Unlike you, I’ve never had to take a step away from this business unless I was forced into that position through injury. Unlike you, I’ve never taken my ball and gone home because things didn’t go the way I foresaw them to go. Unlike you, I’ve fought in EAW to the bitter end EVEN WHEN MY CAREER WAS AT STAKE! This doesn’t have anything to do with “what have you done for me recently” for that is only part of the equation, but more in the vein of where does your loyalty lie? Mine was with EAW and remaining a workhorse for this business for the amount of time that you have simply been cashing in a paycheck once in a blue moon. If real legends learned from their mistakes, how can you be a real legend when you’ve constantly made the same mistake of running when things got tough for you? A real legend drives through the troubles, breaks down the barriers that have been placed before them, and all of that has never been done by Hurricane Hawk in recent memory. Hurricane Hawk may want to point the finger and cast his aspersions towards me because I want to use the EAW Answers World Championship as a tool for my vengeance, but at least I have a motivation to where I can keep moving forward. Do you see me broken? Do you see me not standing up on my feet to face you in this match at Dynasty? Have I hung my boots up and walked out to be home with my woman? I’m still here… I’m still fighting… and I’m ready to shatter a man that stands in my path because his ego demands it. Hurricane Hawk, you don’t realize the mistake that you’ve committed through the slander that you’ve directed towards me these past few days. Dynasty will serve as a taste of what I intend to not only do inside of the Elimination Chamber Match, but whenever the day comes that I meet Mr. DEDEDE inside of the ring. Let your ignorance continue to let you to perceive me as a broken man, but I will make sure that you taste a bullet at the end of this.

For you were told to test me not, but you foolishly didn’t heed the warning as the ignorant tend to do.
Lars Grier
Post October 5th 2017, 4:23 am by Lars Grier
VOLTAGE PROMO #2

No matter how hard it may be to believe it, I don’t underestimate you. I don’t look at you and say that you look like a retarded monkey who can barely string words, I see a man who fights his own fights like his life absolutely defended on it. I don’t look at you and see someone who doesn’t have a clue of what he is doing, but rather someone who wants maybe, just maybe, actually gives hope and inspiration to people in this cruel world of ours. Just because of your shitty grammar and an appearance of unintelligence, doesn’t mean that in that ring you are no lesser than me. I can appreciate that. After all, you are the absolute paragon of never giving up, of never stopping the strive, the grind, and the fight. It’s almost inspiring to me, to be completely honest, but I know I can never fully believe in your crusade. I can never honestly and truly commit myself to supporting someone like you, for I know the consequences that come with supporting a man like you: Disappointment. Every single fucking time. Disappointment every single time we see you fall against the champion. Disappointment every single time we see your back against the mat, and your glazed eyes gazing upon the lights that hang above. Every single time we think TLA has it in his hands, every single time it seems like you’ll finally be able to do it, the gloomy cloud that hangs above you known as failure shines through, and you disappoint, again. But who cares, right? Next time, you’ll do it. Next time, you’ll be able to prove the world just how much you’ve improved, and how you will never stop fighting the good fight. You continuously and subconsciously tell your mind that no matter what happens, no matter who comes for you, that as long as there is a light at the end of the tunnel, you will find a way to reach it. It is certainly a noble thing to preach, don’t get me wrong - but there is a point where you have to stop dreaming. There is a point where you stop fabricating bullshit from out of your ass and start thinking about the facts, the statistics, the numbers and how many of those factors will be beneficial for you. A point where you stop dreaming, and start living in reality, and the reality, is that you fail. The reality is that when TLA is needed most, that when he is forced to be a pillar for his TLArmy, he crumbles and breaks  from the pressure that continues to mount upon him. They all come tumbling down, each and every single time you try to gather up your evidence, make your claim against the champion, and attempt to be the one to exile that king from his kingdom. That’s the reality of it all, and you can’t deny it. Every time, you might have pushed Jamie or someone like him harder, fighting harder than the last time, but in the end, none of that shit matters when you’re left sprawled across the ring mat, lying in defeat and your dreams splintered into millions of pieces all around you. I may see the world in black and white but that doesn’t give you an excuse to say that my beliefs are bullshit, or that they are any less wrong than yours. I see the world in a different light compared to all of you, and somehow that makes me a bad man. That’s what I am, right? I’m a bad, evil, malicious villain who just wants to gobble up your favourites and your heroes like TLA! I’m evil, I’m a ruthless nemesis who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! It’s just so fucking simple - to make a line between what you perceive as right and wrong. Often, the right is what your convictions are, your beliefs, and the wrong are the opposers, the ones who disagree with your sentiments. A line in the sand created by individuals who believe in a certain thing, thinking that they can just segregate themselves from people like me because we think different. But, they haven’t heard my song. My tale. My journey to stand where I stand now; they refuse to listen to it because they are ignorant. People who jeer me, who boo me see me as different from their ideology, so they shun me and push me back. But they don’t know me. They don’t know what the fuck I’ve been through, and neither do you, TLA. Don’t think that because we grew up in the same vein as me, in the streets and lived a rough childhood doesn’t mean you get to relate to the shit in my life. However, I’ll play along. I’ll play my song. Maybe then I’ll be able to find some semblance of solace away from all of the bullshit: Yeah, I’ve been through hardship. I’ve been through pain, through trauma and suffering. I’ve lived in the gutter and struggled to survive even just one day without starving. Drugs, crime, money, and corruption run rampant where I lived. I never wanted anything to do with it. I never wanted to be born in a shithole, and be fed garbage everyday. I wanted to be like the rest of you; with your nice houses, your vintage wine and your loving, caring families. I wanted to be like that, but nature ran its course, and now you’re left with me. The excess from all the shit; what happens when you put a child in the middle of the heart of sin. It’s no secret that this world can be evil, that it can be hateful and hang over us like the cloud of death, and Las Vegas was an example of just how fucking twisted this world can be. You’re right - it isn’t fair to bitch and weep over professional wrestling championships when there are millions of people suffering and dying in the rest of the world, but I’ve grown numb from all of it. And when you’re born in the worst of the worst, then you can expect me to turn out that way. That is who I am, and no matter how hard I try, I can’t change that. I can’t change what happened to me, which is why I’ve been fighting and battling my entire fucking life to get where I am now. A long journey indeed, a journey that stretched far beyond the boundaries of EAW. A long journey that I wish went as smoothly as it was planned from the beginning. Jamie thought it was only ten months of a rise and a fall that made me think I could have my moment, that I could beat the World Champion, but no - I didn’t tell him that it wasn’t just that. It was my ENTIRE life, the road I travelled, the obstacles I faced and how I pushed through that made me say: “Finally.” Finally, I was given a chance to stand on the stage, and show the world my strength, my tenacity and ability to evolve. Finally, I was getting a chance to face the World Heavyweight Champion, a test given by my employers to see if I was ready.

But I wasn’t.

So I fell.

It hurts to know that no matter how fucking hard you’ve tried to get better, to improve yourself and your life, it was still in vain. Everything that you did up until that moment, everything you had built beforehand, all fading away at the hands of three simple seconds. Three, simple seconds that dictate whether or not you get to taste the gold and the glory, or the dirt and the shame. I...thought I had it all mapped out. I would beat Jamie, I would make a statement and win my way to Road to Redemption where I could become the youngest world champion in the history of this company, but i should have seen it coming. For all my talk of hating egos, of hating liars, not once did I stop to think if I was one of them. I lied to myself constantly, saying I would be the one to win it all for himself, and become a legend. Retarded, that’s what it was. Maybe if I thought differently, I might’ve beaten Jamie, and cemented myself as a top contender for that piece of gold. Maybe, maybe, maybe. Do you see the state I’m in, TLA? This state of mourning and denial? I’m in this state where I try to look on the bright side of things, try to think of my chances as a glass half full; but I can’t. I’m stuck, and the only way to make sure I get out is by making an example out of you. I NEED this. I need this victory, I need my entrance music playing over the speakers and you lying on the mat, gutted by The Ravenbeak. That’s what the fuck I need. I need the satisfaction of beating someone like you, someone with achievements and accolades to your name. Like I said - I can’t let what occurred last week be the lasting impression the world has on me, the impression that when faced against someone like Jamie O’Hara, I stand no chance, nor can I let you standing over my body be the next one. I am desperate, I am hungry for a win, and you should know damn well that desperation can make a man do crazy shit to secure a victory. Desperation can push a man to go lengths that he has never reached before, in order to be the one who comes out on top in the end. I don’t deny your fans, or their loyalty or respect for you. I don’t deny what you can do in that ring or your unbreakable will, but what I can deny you of is your right to victory. I can deny you of what so many have denied you of before, making you feel like a broken, shattered man with his dreams in his hands. I can make you feel what you felt at Burning Desire, what you felt at Pain for Pride, what you felt at Ground Zero and what you will feel at Road to Redemption - that somber feeling of disappointment, of failure. After all, you don’t change to become better. You don’t evolve to become a better version of yourself each and every single day. You main event FPVs? You beat Aren Mstislav twice this year compared to when you couldn’t do it before? Congratulations, TLA - you defeated a man who could barely give a shit about this business by the time he was on his last legs, and while being in the spotlight, in the main attraction is no small feat; you only make your failures worse when all of the lights are shining down upon you. That isn’t evolution...it’s stubborness. You bash your head into a brick wall, believing that somehow, eventually, after countless of tries, you will break through it. And maybe you do. Maybe you do break through, and finally reach that achievement you’ve been longing for your entire life, but at what cost? At the cost of yourself? Of your body? Of your career? It’s the equivalent of kicking a dead horse, expecting it to wake up just because you’re so fucking persistent. 

I need this.

More than you, more than Jamie, more than Keelan.

More than anyone else in this fucking company. 

The world might doubt me, they might look down at my beliefs, but I don’t mind. It’s always been this story of “Lars Grier against the World” that’s followed me throughout my life. They might not believe that I can prove it to the ultimate and absolute warrior, TLA, but like you said - if you don’t believe you can win, then you’ve already lost, and failure is not an option. It is never an option, and I will die before I choose to give up. You are a deer, wandering off into the road, your vision blurred and impaired, running into a speeding bullet train. I need this win, I need this glory, and it won’t matter how loud the explosion of their cheers will be when you step from the curtains. It won’t matter how many times they chant your name; what will matter is the silence. The silence of the lambs, as they look on, stunned by the sight they see - the sight of your blood on my hands.

Oh yeah, I’ll make a beautiful song.

A song made from the cries of anguish as they watch you fail once again.
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 0CLSQauo_o
Aka Manah
Post October 5th 2017, 12:20 am by Aka Manah
What drives you, Brayden? Mediocrity - I’d reckon, is the answer. The hottest NEO call-up in history perhaps, hot off the heels of winning the EVO Series, a tournament that I messed up in, I’ll concede, but I’m still here the same as you are, and as far as I can see, things are still the same. Look at James Ranger - that’s what real potential looks like. Did you pin the Hardcore Champion in your debut, Brayden? You reek of insecurity - and I don’t blame you - but the “I totally don’t care about my losses or anyone or anything!” while you proceed to list the reasons why you do care does seem to paint a different story. I find it funny that you need to establish that you aren’t done; as if you’re some great warrior for continuing to persevere in the face of your inadequacies as a wrestler. You wanna know how it goes, Brayden? If you’re good - you win. If you’re not, you don’t. That’s what it comes down to. I’ve faced my fair share of losses but I take them in stride and keep moving forward. I get it Brayden. You and I both grew up admiring the baddest guys in the business, and when EAW took off a decade ago it was the likes of Mr. DEDEDE and Jaywalker, the likes of Mikado Sekaiichi, the cooler-than-cool inspirations that led slimy bastards like us to this industry. There’s more to this industry than gold, but you wouldn’t understand.

Do you know where I started, Brayden? My father was a millionaire capitalist businessman - but as I liked to call him, a greedy piece of shit pig. Hell, if he had it his way I would’ve been behind the desk in some high rise down in Los Angeles making millions of dollars at the expense of innocent lives. I didn’t take the easy way, because I didn’t want to. I do regret it sometimes, but the opportunity to humble people like you speaks for itself. I’ll make my fortune at the expense of the Brayden Wolfe’s of the world, not the people already barely getting by. Trust me, I don’t see myself as some kind of flawed hero or anything, at the end of the day, I am a piece of shit just like every other cut-throat bastard that steps through the doors of this industry. I just have an agenda that sees the bigger picture than just material championship glory. There’s one reason why people aren’t champion - they aren’t good enough to be. The sooner you realize that the championship isn’t going to fall into your lap, the sooner you’ll actually begin to make progress towards the title. My background is street fighting. There were no championships there. Not a single thing to fight for other than cash and survival - and I was damn good at it. I have… visions. I’ll put it at that. Visions of something greater than myself, something greater than all of us - something dark. In my dreams, voices tell me that I am the agent of darkness here to purge the world of the false light. Whatever that means, I will find out soon enough. Do understand though, you’re not stepping into the ring with a wanna-be Hardcore Championship contender. You’re stepping into the ring with a man on a mission from Hell itself… I have nothing to lose… Nothing to gain… You’ll realize just how dangerous that makes me.

I wonder what living in a deep delusion feels like. I feel like I take my enlightenment for granted. I see things - I understand things - I know things that you’ll never understand, Brayden, and I don’t blame you for that. Let the material world go. Open your eyes and see what is. That title you chase is nothing more than leather and gold. You’re a walking contradiction - “I don’t need to win! But I want my arm raised! But I don’t care about beating you! But I’m totally going to!” There’s no hope for you, until you grow up Brayden. You’ve had multiple opportunities at gold yet you lose, and you lose, and you still think you’re the best wrestler in the world today. Confidence and arrogance are two different things - confidence you need a basis for, arrogance exists as cancer, fueling the brain with delusions of grandeur that - get this - DO NOT EXIST. You think you’ve proven all of those things Brayden. You haven’t. Your inflated sense of self is miles above your actual capabilities and until you accept humility, there’s no hope! NEO was the easy road to the big leagues, and you just aren’t up to par. Like I said, I’m a street fighter at heart. I’m not here to put on classics. I’m here to hurt people. You can’t seem to make up your mind on what you want to do.

You talk a lot. It’s all bullshit. You have the coherence of our President - that’s not a compliment. I don't feel like I’m talking to a main event superstar. It seems like your mindset hasn’t moved past NEO yet. You were the top dog here, but nothing more than un poco chihuahua here on Dynasty - all you need to do is accept your status as the little bitch you are. The day you can put a proper sentence together, we’ll talk more. But for Dynasty, get ready for a lesson in the real world. Every loss you’ve felt before has taught you nothing. Perhaps you’ll learn something from me - but even if you beat me, it’s clear you’ll learn nothing - and that’s why, win or lose this Saturday… Your fate sealed - to eternal mediocrity - and when your career crashes in burns in the most unspectacular fashion, I hope you remember that Aka Manah tried to warn you.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post October 5th 2017, 12:00 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #2

“End It”

(Stephanie Matsuda is sitting at the dinner table at her girlfriend Monica Vaughn’s apartment. Sitting across from her is Monica’s half-sister, Brody Sparks. Between them is Monica herself with the True Vixens camera crew several feet away, filming.)

Stephanie: Why are they here again?

Monica: (sighs) Unfortunately I triple booked dinner with you, a dinner with Brody, and a True Vixens segment. Interviewing that damn Chelsea threw me through a loop.

Stephanie: (glares at Brody) About that…

Brody: (threw her hands up) Hey! She said she wanted to be interviewed by my sister, so I let her! Don’t be mad that she got under your skin! (mutters under her breath) It’s not like she was entirely wrong…

Stephanie: (leans back) She wasn’t.

(Monica and Brody stop eating and stare at Cloud.)

Monica: Excuse me?

(Stephanie turns to the camera guy)

Stephanie: I’m going to upload the following footage to my account. You cool with that?

Camera Guy: Sure.

Stephanie: Koo. (sighs) Chelsea Crowe made some valid points about my past, the same points made by Sheridan, Cailin, and everyone else under the sun. I made a lot of mistakes and relied on others far too often. That’s what got me into my mess last season. But, alas, focusing on my past is why they lost. People are so caught up in who I used to be that they get caught out there when the woman I am now pins them 1-2-3. Yeah, I did some soul searching. People do that when they’re lost in the world. One thing about me is I’m never afraid to admit my flaws. I do need to hide under black lipstick and cheap ass eyeliner. Unlike that kiwi flavored thot-

Monica: Oop.

Stephanie: I don’t look uncomfortable in the clothes I wear. She criticizes me about my adoration for my best friend, but she’s said Aria’s name more times this week than I have in a month! What is she going to do next? Make out with a cardboard cutout of me? She’s overselling Sheridan’s gimmick with a horrid dash of Raven Lee. You remember her Brody?

Brody: Unfortunately, I do.

Stephanie: Poor girl was consumed with being edgey that she edged herself off a cliff. Now this one decides to throw shade at me through my girlfriend. Bitch, at least I have someone who loves me! She hates on people like me because we’re willing to be who we are no matter what! Instead, she hides behind her insecurities, assuming obtaining power is going to fix her problems. She’s just as bad as Ryan Marx! In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re the same person! Her face does look kind of mannish.

Monica: Cloud!

Stephanie: I know, I know, I sound politically incorrect, but it’s the truth. Maybe she’s bitter because nobody asked her to the prom. I don’t care how elegant or intelligent someone make themselves out to be, in the end everyone is petty in their own way. Then again, it seems like she wants to live vicariously through my ups and downs, so maybe this is her sick way of trying to be my friend. The bitch seems to know more about me than I do.

(Cloud looks over her shoulder)

Stephanie: Is the kiwi stalking me? Do I have to worry about creepy chain letters? Maybe it’s ‘Ria she’s obsessed with, I don’t know. She’s right - I don’t know shit about her and I don’t want to! She might be cool with you Brody, but that bitch is up to no good!

Brody: One could say that was you a year ago (sips tea).

Stephanie: I had my reasons.

Brody: As do she.

Stephanie: (rolls eyes) Whatever I’ll break her like I’ve done to everyone else this season. 

Brody: Not Alexis…

Stephanie: (looks away) I saved her soul - unlike you. 

Brody: You know what-

Stephanie: No, you know what!

(Stephanie stands up and looks at the camera)
Stephanie: A lot of people wanted to see me fail Chelsea, and the majority of them are either not here and in a worse position than me. Do yourself a favor sweets and think real hard about how to take me on because I won’t be holding back. I will come at you with everything! I will attack you with every fiber of my being, with the wrath of god in these very hands. You f*bleep*k with my girl, you f*bleep*k with me. Before you sit back and claim victory because you angered me, I’ll remind you that this is me at my best. I’m going to f*bleep* you up around that ring, Chelsea. And if Marx intervenes, then that’s his ass. I’ll walk out of that arena with his edges and your career. Try and test me ho, come at me. You bring up things from a while ago thinking that’s who you’re going to fight. Nah, sweets. You’re facing off against someone who ended careers, someone who defeated the longest reigning Vixen’s champion in her rookie year. You’re fighting against the first woman to ever win a goddamn rampage. Those who underestimate me do so at their discretion. Maybe I am underestimating you - but you haven’t done shit to make me think otherwise.I really don’t want to waste my time on this or on you, but apparently I have to respond to your rhetoric - which wasn’t any different from your first. Has the Blackheart run out of material already? If you’re stamina is as weak as your comeback game then it’s going to be an early night for me. Might as well throw in Kiwi Efficiency to your catchphrases because honestly… 

(Stephanie gets her coat and heads to the door)

Stephanie: You’re no different from anyone else I ended. I’m going out for a bit.

(Stephanie leaves, looking upset)
April Song
Post October 4th 2017, 11:57 pm by April Song
(April Song, former Champion trying to work her way back into title contention, was spending the night in a small MMA gym outside of Memphis, working her way through some last minute workouts before the next edition of Empire, where she would have a “unique opportunity” if she were to emerge victorious. While there was some curiosity about what that would bring, her main focus is on emphatically ending the losing streak that she had suffered through in recent weeks. As she was preparing to leave the gym, someone affiliated with TMZ managed to catch up with her and get a few words about the match and other things on Empire.)

[On Sydney St. Clair.]

Well, I don’t have anything much to say other than I don’t really think victory is certain. I mean, of course when I say the “Unique Opportunity” was available and that it’s mine to win…It’s also mine to lose too. I’ve wrestled long enough to know that there is nothing for certain. When 2017 started, nobody thought that I would have been able to secure a championship or come as close as I did to winning the Empire Cup. Odds are written up by bookmakers and defied all the time, so there is always a chance of something happening. So as far as that being a “veteran mistake”, I don’t think she understood the exact context of what I’m saying. You have to have a ME mentality in this sport or any combat sport. You have to believe that you’re the best at what you do and that everything out there in your weight class or promotion or whatever is there for the taking. It’s a healthy greed, I’d say. You have to be fucking greedy out there. I’ve been told by a lot of people that they would bring me the fight before and I haven’t flinched at all, you know? I’ve lost my way and I haven’t always been successful by my standard, but I am not frightened in the slightest by someone telling me that they are going to bring it to me. That’s what I’m here for. That’s what the sport is about. If you’re frightened by someone trying to wrestle you then that’s an insult in every regard to wrestling and yourself.  

[On a potential rematch with Consuela for the Specialists Championship]

I honestly don’t know what’s going on with that. I don’t make matches. You would think that everybody gets these contracts that guarantees your obligatory rematch. Mine I guess didn’t have one of those? I don’t know. I know that I can compete with Consuela, all I want is a place and time and have it for the belt. But again, I don’t make title matches. I don’t get to march out to the ring like some people in the world and declare myself a contender. I have to work for it and honestly that’s fine. But when the time is right and I’ve generated enough wins to trigger Tarah Nova, maybe I’ll get that match. Until then, I just have to focus on taking advantage of other opportunities. That’s all I can really do at this point, hmm?

[On the EAW 2K18 ratings.]

I play those games like once in a blue moon. I was told I had an 81 rating, which is decent enough I guess. I just hope they get the look right, you know? You see some of these games come out and people look absolutely nothing like what they do in real life. I don’t know how you can rate certain aspects of a person’s wrestling ability but I’m not a game developer or researcher. As long as there’s a royalty check involved, I don’t care if I’m rated 101, 81 or 21.

[On her comments on Megan Raine]

I stand by what I said and I stand by what I said of the Chairman. I used to view her in a more sympathetic light back in the day, but with how she’s carried herself both on social media and in the ring it’s like night and day from the person who I called tag team partner not long ago. She’s a solid athlete and somebody that I take seriously in the ring, but as far as personal respect for her, that’s gone. I don’t like deceptive people and I don’t like people who project their problems and shortcomings onto other people. Megan seems to do that a lot. If she thinks that winning a tag team match then losing to a rookie are going to make her a potential candidate for a World Championship or Specialists Championship opportunity then she is sorely mistaken. All that bravado aside, she’s nowhere in my class in terms of wrestling ability. She may have improved since she’s been away, but that doesn’t mean the rest of the world stood still. I’ve gotten better, Revy’s improved, everyone on Empire has improved drastically since her departure and a lot of people who thought they were hot shit like Cailin, Sheridan and Sophia Rose are nowhere to be found. This is a tough, tough sport to excel in.

[On Revy]

I appreciate her honesty and candor, but I still think she’s a little full of shit when she talks about her abilities. She may not be as naturally skilled as Aria, Matsuda, Madison and others, but she has the right stuff to get to that point if she so desires. And…uh……I’m not sure what she’s getting at about comparing my career with a man pretending to be a woman and all that, but I’m pretty sure that projecting your issues onto someone else is a little unhealthy. Also, this whole “Could this Unique opportunity be something kinda crummy since it’s you against three people who aren’t necessarily high regarded?” How do we know? It doesn’t matter what it is or how valuable it is. You have to go fucking work for it anyway. That’s why we’re here, we compete. It doesn’t matter if you got here by hard work, self training, a corporate sponsor, or sucking someone’s dick: We’re all walking the same path now. If you’re not ready to compete now and don’t take this opportunity presented with full force, do you think that management will offer you a bigger opportunity when you are interested? That’s not how any of this shit works, you know?

[On the possibility of losing to Revy or any of the others]

If it happens, it happens. I’m not going to sit here and say someone got lucky if they beat me. If you win, you win, you know? I don’t plan on losing to anyone, and I’m not going to plan now. I just know that she’s a tough, dangerous opponent and I have to always have my guard up. That’s the way it is.

[On Megan Raine’s relationship issues and Revy’s obsession with it.]

(scoffs) This is the most tripe, ridiculous shit. I know that Revy surely knows what happened with Megan and Keelan. The whole damn locker room watched Madison basically snatch that girl’s man from her on international television. Maybe she wasn’t here, maybe she wasn’t watching, I don’t know, but so many people have whined and cried and weighed in on that that one should know about it.

[On the match expectations she has]

It’s simple: Win. I haven’t won a big match in a while and I need to find a way to work my way back into championship contention. This isn’t going to be some sad tale of a former champion who fades into obscurity or gets fired like Sheridan or Cailin or an aspiring challenger who career comes to a screeching halt. I want to feel that gold wrapped around my waist again and I will stop at nothing to get to that point. I don’t care what the opportunity is, but I will use whatever it is to it’s full potential and make my way back into the championship picture.

[On her 2017 so far]

Highs and lows, horribly inconsistent. When I was getting into a rhythm, everything stopped because of Empress of Elite. I am ready now to return to full-time competition and I’m not going to let Revy, Megan or Sydney stand in the way of that. I managed to win the Specialists Championship in one of the most shocking title changes EAW has seen in years. NO one on the roster garners as many wins by submission as I do. I have a formula and a game plan to make my way back to the top and this match on Empire is just the first step of many to get back there. I will overcome any obstacle in my way. That’s all.

Last edited by April Song on October 5th 2017, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Revy
Post October 4th 2017, 11:41 pm by Revy
Girls just Wanna have Fun

Woah, Sydney. No gimmick here. No need to try to figure me out. I’m just being honest with myself here, and you know the old saying, “Laugh before the demons can.” After all, it helps me deal with all the bull shit backstage, hell, life in general. If I don’t laugh, then what reason is there for living. You think I’m just going to mope around with each loss I take. Nah. Life is too short for that. I’ve done and seen too many things that a lot of the tragedies in the world doesn’t surprise me. But don’t go around and pretend finding a patsy or a scapegoat to take the blame isn’t something real. In life, people are always talking about the people that lead or make the decisions, but nobody gives a rats ass about the unknown faces that are standing out there in the front lines. Nobody becomes famous until the damn media puts a camera on them, and even then, it doesn’t last and they move on to the next big thing. To sum it all up. I’m just that, Sydney. Some nobody just trying to be somebody. There is no trick, there is no deception here. I’m Revy as I’m about as real as it gets, and all I want to do here is have fun. The only real conundrum on my part is that in order for me to have the most fun is to challenge myself and move up. And other than that, just the paycheck and the “exciting opportunity to work with others.” Sure.

So the optimism is cute Sydney. You claim I have no ambition, but I find that to be my greatest strength. After all, you can’t be disappointed if you don’t have ambition. You can’t be broken down, and in a sense, I can’t be broken. I have no weakness other than what my own body is capable of. And every damn day, I’m only making myself stronger, but guess what? It’s still all done in the name of fun, and if I lose this match, or the next match over, hell even the next 5 matches, I’m still going to be the same loud mouth, chain smoking, heavy drinking son of the bitch standing before you now, where as for you, I wouldn’t be too surprised if even the thought of me beating you would be a set back for you. What can I say? I like the pain, I love the challenge. I don’t need to win fight I’m in or win a stupid title to prove myself to anyone. All I need is that adrenaline rush to feel so damn fucking alive. Living life as if it’s my last, and the closer I get push to the limit, the better. So you can keep your ambition, Sydney St. Clair and shove it up your own ass. Especially if that is the only thing you have going for you that makes you feel so wholesome and good, but sooner or later, that is going to back fire on you. It will leave you vulnerable and exposed. Me, I’m like mush. You can punch me and beat me, but I’ll keep the same mass. Can’t build me up, but you can’t break me down either. As I said, no gimmick. Just Revy.

And April Song. Come on. Don’t go pulling a St. Clair and try to figure me out. I mean, granted, she still isn’t sure, but you are speaking as if you are so sure. Yeah, we fought, but in truth, not for long, after all. Give me a break. Second match in EAW working with girls that have been doing it for years. I’m surprised and some what flattered by what you had to say, but if you want to get on my good side, all you have to do is buy me a drink. But since you think you know me and think I’m just being insecure or pessimistic in my own abilities. No, I’m being realistic. In the field, shit gets real. People die and blood gets on your hands, and when you win, things don’t just magically fix itself and go away. Not every soldier get noticed or awarded a medal for their service, and even then, how is a medal going to help deal with the trauma of knowing what has been done. Its like a damn consolation prize and then “good luck getting back into society with your skewed perspective of life.” April, dear, I’m happy that after your time, you are able to keep your optimism and  high hopes, but some of us aren’t like that. Hell, just surviving on the field alone makes me feel like nothing can kill me and why I can keep going at the way I do. I don’t doubt my ability. I don’t doubt my potential. But at this point, I’ll openly admit that I’m not going to go out of my way to find something to train me or help me deal with my “issues.” Not even my own family. Because I want to truly believe in my own strength and I don’t want anyone to take that from me. You’re lucky, April. You know as a soldier, no one gives a shit about the infantry. It’s either the general lead the victory or the country one, and not everyone gets a chance to have a movie like American Sniper done about them. I know damn well that under the right hand, I can be the best, but nah, I’m doing things at my own pace and developing my own training method and style. And as I said, you lucked out. Because as just someone working for someone else, you are blessed with having your own accomplishments being your own, because your employer is too much of a spineless coward to show up and take credit, even though you are essentially doing what he wants. It’s his goals and ambitions, and you are the face. But at some point, when did that even mattered anymore? As I said, you are the most PC Asian character I’ve ever seen on television before since Mulan. Ooh, Girl pretends to be a man to fight in a war for his father. Feminism. Oooh. Only thing stupider would be a man pretending to be a woman to compete with them. *stares directly at the camera*

But you know what? Good for you, April. You earned your spot and every victory you got. But no offense. Beating me and 2 other scrubs for this unique opportunity, sure, in a sense, it will help you. After all, me being set up to fail isn’t as unconventional as you think. But if this unique opportunity was so good, why not pit you against someone better? Whatever, it’s their stupid logic that will be my gain, because you know what April? I look forward to facing you again. I’m intrigued by what more you want to say about me. Have I’ve improved or gotten worse? And more importantly, if I beat you, how are you going to perceive me then? Ooh, she beat me, she must be good or improving? Or Ooh, that bitch beat me, must had gotten lucky? Who knows? Maybe it won’t come down to that. But I really would like to, so don’t get me wrong. I want to win this, and I’m going to give my all. You think I’m just tough, well, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

And Megan Raine, finally, the one woman in this match I have the least amount of respect for in this match. Granted, Respect from me doesn’t mean much, but look at me, not having my respect speaks a lot of volume for someone that people have claimed has no ambition and being just the worse. Like you think all I have to do is look up to you, but every time I lay an eye on you, it hurts. Like I like the pain, but looking at you is almost unbearable. I drink because watching you is like losing brain cells. Think about that. So whats the deal with you and Keelan and DEDEDE? You like them pasty as fuck? Ok, but surprise, surprise, first thing you do when you return to EAW. Be friends with the new girl, Sydney, hitch with the biggest most popular guy in EAW, only to leave her. Like come on, Megan, Hoes before bros. Hell, I’m still talking to Daisy, even though I still think that bitch ate my Snickerdoodles. But to be fair. To be fair. I might had gotten drunk one night, baked snicker doodles, and snuck into her room. I don’t remember. But where is that loyalty at, bitch? I was in the Army, and that kind of insubordination would get you killed, and as much as I am not a team player, I most certainly wouldn’t betray my team for a man. I mean, I saw what you did. You smelt the money. You smelt the power, and you latched on to it. I’ll admit, it’s a huge step up from Keelan, but did you really have to try that hard to be EAW’s resident gold digging whore? Like, can’t you like, be famous off your own work, or you know, pull a Kim Kardashian and make a sex tape. But not with DEDEDE, because he’ll get more famous, and you’ll just be another random slut. Anyway, I’m disappointed in you, Megan. People are suppose to look up to you, but you set people back. I can argue that you might be “worse” than I am. And quite frankly, I’d be offended. Because I’m fuckin Revy. I’ve blown up men and brought them to their knees, and here she is just blowing men and getting to her knees. Like Jesus Christ, who do I have to sleep with to get a unique opportunity over here? Oh, wait, Megan Raine knows, that gawd damn boss. Sure, Megan, call me stupid, but atleast I have my self-respect, and if I have a personal mission, as I said it before. If I win, Great. If April wins, eh, it was probably assumed. If Sydney wins, not the worse case scenario for a newbie. But if you win, I’m going to throw up, because you literally just returned and you expect to think you can take these opportunity for people that have stayed and are busting their ass off? You think you can just return on a whim and just take a position that I’m aiming for? Nah nah. I ain’t having that shit. At this point, I’ll put aside winning the match just so I can make sure you don’t. If April or Sydney has the other in the pin or a submission move, I’ll be right there holding you down, choking you out to make sure you are no where near the finish. Call me petty all you want, but yeah, it is enough for me just to see you fail. Where people are going to be “Thank God, it’s not Revy.” I’m going to be here being “Thank god, anyone else but Megan Raine.” Why? Because she is a stupid self-centered bitch that is only good for please men. If this run at Empire isn’t working for you, I’ll get you a job application for the Poon Palace, you shallow cunt. That will be your name at the Poon Palace. “Shallow Cunt” because I’m almost certain Megan Rain is already a porn star’s name, and you don’t want to be the bitch that went with the silent ‘e’ to be different.

But until then, ladies. Lets just make this fun for all us. This week has been rough for a lot of us. I’m sure April is still dealing with the lost of her Specialist title. I’m still dealing with constantly being off booked and wrestling like twice a month. Sydney dealing with Megan Raine betraying her and well, Megan Raine being Megan Raine. Yes, I can’t imagine how much that sucks, but I’m sure Keelan and DEDEDE can. But I’m going to give it my all, and I expect no less from any one of you. May the best  and worse woman win.
Savannah Sunshine
Post October 4th 2017, 11:31 pm by Savannah Sunshine
Situated in the bed of her hotel room, Savannah Sunshine was currently dressed in her pajamas. A giant onesie that represented Stitch from Lilo and Stitch covering her body and she looked completely exhausted. Opening up her laptop, she opened up her video camera app where she barely moved as she hit the record button. "Well, hey guys. As you can see, I have zero motivation this week because man.." She pauses and shakes her head, licking over slightly chapped lips. "I have been through the ringer these past few weeks... and this week isn't going to be any different." She shifts slightly, the hood of her onesie covering her face a bit as she takes a sip from her mug of hot chocolate. "This week, I'm teaming with Haruna to face Aria and Azumi. Last week, Aria put me through the ringer and then some... But, we put on one heck of my match and my stance still stands with her. I have all the respect and admiration for her and..." She pauses, seemingly frowning but it was hard to tell with what limited light there was. "I'm not going to say I'm going to win, I'm not going to say I have this match in the bag. See, these past few weeks... I have been racking up losses all over again and it's the most painful feeling ever. I know I have been putting on amazing matches with amazing people that I love working with... But, it's not enough anymore." She shifts, trying to get comfortable now as she swallows hard. Hands reaching out for her mug of hot chocolate, both hands cupping the mug carefully as she sucks down a huge amount of it. She remains silent after settling her mug back down onto the side table. Stoic and seemingly lost within her own thoughts as she sighs softly. "I hate this feeling of feeling like I haven't been giving it my all lately... I have been trying so hard. I have been trying so hard to keep pushing forward and to keep a smile on my face." She pauses, staring away from the camera. "But, how long does that actually last? Maybe, just maybe Madison was right. Maybe I will become a carbon copy of her, become a shell of myself and become some kind of sick and twisted woman with no regard or care for anyone but myself..." Savannah pauses, shaking her head. "Maybe that's what needs to happen for everyone to know that I am at my limit. I am so done with being talked down upon and being told smiling and carrying on after each and every match with my head held high is never going to be enough!" Her voice rises, cracking in some spots as she licks over her lips. "But... I am better than that. I am better than what everyone believes I will turn into." She nods, almost as if she is determined. As if she is trying to convince herself that being herself is going to be good enough around here.

"I have nothing to say about Haruna or Azumi. My opinion on the two of them remaining the same as when myself and Kimi faced them during Kimi's first run around here. They fight, they argue, they kiss and they make up and it is a never ending cycle." Savannah shakes her head, frowning slightly as she finally glances at the camera now. "I hope for my sake and Haruna's sake that she will have enough courage and strength to keep her head in the game this week. That is all I have to say." Ending the recording, Savannah exhales a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. She was so tired, mentally and physically drained. Everything was starting to get to her, how long would it be until she cracked truly? Only time could tell...
Sydney St. Clair
Post October 4th 2017, 10:41 pm by Sydney St. Clair
Chapter 3: Versus the World
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Tumblr_oqxix45xWS1ujimkpo2_500
"Dream Chaser" Sydney St. Clair

Click to view analytics:

"When I think about the reasons people would fight in this industry, I think of Championship glory or personal satisfaction. Tomorrow, we fight for something we don’t even know the identity of. A branded “unique opportunity” that could be just about anything beyond a vague title. And yet, Myself and three others are going to face each other and beat the snot out of each other just to claiming it, despite it’s meaning being a mystery. In the spirit of competition I suppose. Honestly, it doesn’t matter to me any what this supposed unique opportunity is, because I only needed to hear one word to make me want to give this my best effort; opportunity. Opportunity is all I have ever wanted, the opportunity to wrestle in the United States, an opportunity to wrestle for Elite Answers Wrestling and now another opportunity is up for grabs and I am up to the challenge of claiming it as my own. It’ll be no easy task by any means, as I said three other women are hunting this opportunity also and none of them are willing to back down any more than I am. And honestly, that’s exactly what I want. Getting something the easy way isn’t my style, earning it through showing the world that I want it just that little bit more is more my game. To do that this week, I will have to face and defeat a mixture of different wrestling styles, personalities and experiences. That sounds like a challenge and I am liking the sounds of it.

The first of which is Revy. Revy in the nicest way I can word it is an odd case with a morality that flicks on and off like a switch. That’s something I truly don’t understand. What’s her angle? What’s she trying to accomplish by trying to garner sympathy one minute and then try to be over the top and funny the next. Well, funny is subjective I guess. Her personality doesn’t interest me, though. Honestly, I’d rather focus on the things she said rather than the way she acts. Because she seems to think of herself as one of the worst on Empire, and that’s pitiful to say the least, but sulking about it doesn’t seem to be an effective method in changing that. Instead claims she thrives off the fact she’s poorly self-trained and things aren’t going her way, but how much is she thriving exactly doing nothing and only going back into the corner? Even if she is fixated on the entertainment side of this industry, how is this any form of entertaining? What part of seeing a woman squandering her own potential by being the division sad sack is considered enjoyable? Because for the life of me I can’t see it. She’s only lining herself up for more disappointed claiming she’ll win this match, saying that she really wants it but won’t take the needed steps to do so. And she believes that I am getting a little over my head trying to win this kind of match. Maybe I am. I can guarantee Revy that you are not the only one who believes that I am punching just a little bit above my weight class, but that doesn’t sound like any reason not to try. In that regard, we’re pretty similar, except that you don’t have any ambition to back up the mindless dribble that comes out of your mouth. Where as I am willing to chase the dream until I catch it.

That brings me to Megan Raine. Manifest Destiny was the day I thought that you and I had solidified that we were coming into this brand with the intention of eventually taking it over. That we were going to stand side by side and work our way up to the top together. That was mistake number one; thinking of you as a friend. Mistake number two came last week. We put on a hell of a match, and afterwards, I still wanted to see the good in Megan Raine. I wanted to see the girl that stood at my side at Manifest Destiny. But I should have known better. Defeating you wouldn’t have brought that back, it would only strike you deeper. And I paid for that mistake when you applied the crossface to me in the center of the ring. That’s twice now you’ve used my kindness to make a statement. There won’t be a third. Instead, you’ve taught me two lessons, and two lessons I needed to learn sooner rather than later. Not to trust someone in blind faith, and not expect the nature of that person to simply change overnight. But a lesson you learned in the process was that I will not be a stepping stone, that you weren’t going to further your career at my expense. I refuse to be walked all over. If you want to bring up my depressions, that I wasn’t as fortunate as most and that I am alone in these vast waters, that fine by me. It has been Sydney versus The World since day one in this industry and that won’t change. If you seek to benefit from my expense however, I will do my absolute best to benefit at yours. Taking this vague opportunity away from you seems like a fitting way to do that as you took both a friend and the feeling of my first singles victory away from me. If you insist on being the one to try and take my legs out from under me, then a repeat of last weeks result should make you take a step back and realise that I am not another victim.

By far, the most accomplished of the bunch is April Song. I have had some stellar opportunities so far; competing on a Free-Per-View for my very first match, and winning my first ever singles match against Megan Raine -- but facing a former Specialist Champion only three matches into my career is quite an opportunity in itself. You think highly of me April; yet you don’t think I am ready to be in the position I am in right now. That’s understandable. Since day one I was thrown into the deep end of Empire and it was a matter of sink or swim. But so far, every time I have been thrown deeper into the waters, I have swum to victory. I haven’t faced the best of the best yet, I am well aware of that. I am a girl in the land of women. But as I have said, the one thing that can make me compete against some of the best is what hangs in the balance; an opportunity. Your credentials are impressive, but they don’t discourage me as you’ve shown me a rookie mistake from a veteran-level talent like yourself; you deem victory a certainty. A rookie mistake in which it is anything but a certainty. You’re an excellent wrestler, there’s no denying that, but when there are as many factors as there are in this match there truly is no telling. But as you believe, this isn’t my opportunity to claim. That another opportunity will come my way if I just sit back and twiddle my thumbs. If that’s what you believe, you don’t know my story as well as you think you do. I won’t sit idly by waiting for an opportunity to knock, I will kick the door down and take them. If you believe this will be a simple frolic through the park, then you’re in for a surprise. In your own words -- I will prove you wrong. Because I might be a mere girl in the land of women, but I am a girl with a lot of heart and a lot of bite. I am only getting better and better by the day and sooner rather than later, I am going to open the eyes of anyone who said that I couldn’t do anything, and prove to them that I can do everything. April, you will be no exception. But you will be the exclamation mark. "
Post October 4th 2017, 4:43 pm by Guest
Dynasty

Nico Borġ: Fear and doubt are pervasive forces in this world. Most do not like dealing with such uncomfortable things. They would rather sweep under the carpet all the uncertainties which assault their lives. To clutch for and submit oneself to something so familiar, stable, reassuring as an expedient lie. To swallow one’s apprehension in the prayerful bated breaths between sobs. It is under this mark of desire that the world buries its insecurities and bitter suspicions. But such apprehensions are not laid to rest in the process. Though the reality of one’s uncertainties is quite ordinary, even banal enough to be overlooked. They are at the same time so insoluble, so difficult to break down and to cure as to be chronic. Like a cancer slowly growing beneath the surface, it infects the blood and strangles the heart so that every beat and every expression of one's being is first warped through the twisted lens of nagging doubt. I have wondered, how many millions and millions must have been tricked into burying their own fears under the beautiful lie of the Pizza Boy. A beacon of hope, burning unflickering against the backdrop of the dark unknown. Someone who will always stand firm in the face of challenges. Who can always meet your expectations. Who can always always be relied upon. Until he tragically cannot...I myself have doubted my hesitation in putting out this candle. Is it cruel to have kept the illusion alive for so long? Would it have been kinder to put an end to the charade decisively early? But for better or worse, I have decided that the shock and abruptness would only have made the deed more cruel. It will have to happen eventually. If not by my hand them by another's. But i believe it is best that it not come as too stark a surprise. That is why I did not go all the way at House of Glass. Nor even last week. I was merely reminding him. The Pizza boy has said  that he has been there before. He knows what to expect and is ready for my eventual coming. Yet, when i came to take a look for myself, that is not what I witnessed in the man. From the choked inflection of his voice, to the dilation in his eyes and the visible tension of his sinews. I saw that poor deer trapped in the headlights. Caught off guard. Fearing what was coming in his direction but paralysed by indecision. That is not the way that a champion should falter. Wretched and undignified. And it is neither the manner in which a champion ought to rise. Like a pretender slipping unto the throne amid a swirl of chaos. No. I want the change to be seamless. I want the palms to already be laid out. If possible, it is my earnest wish that the Pizza Boy and all the fools that worship him will come to terms with their fears and face with calm acquiescence the certainty of what is to be.

Chorus: Doubt is a darkness of ceaseless torment. All should do well to remember, it is easier to mourn the dead than it is the missing.

Nico Borġ: Darkane, you questioned that I was afraid to perform again the act which I committed 11 months ago tomorrow when I first cashed in on the Pizza Boy. I am near certain that the answer above will not satisfy you, but neither do I care.What I think more pertinent for us now is the other question you asked. Several times, in fact. In several different phrasings although the first was clear enough. Why were my prayers answered, but not yours?... I have thought hard about this question. In the end I have decided not to dignify it with an answer. Don’t take it personally. It isn’t an insult. But it does strike me that the question was flawed since the very beginning. Have your prayers not been answered, after all? You are not still just some maltreated child in juvy with no freedom and no prospects any more, Darkane. You have a career, a future, a present. There is this trite little pun I heard a time ago. “The present is a gift”. But there is something true in that and especially true in your case. Once upon a time perhaps you were surrounded by those who tormented you, put you in stitches and used you like a urinal. You looked up into the dim glare of the ceiling light above you and for that brief moment you hoped...you dreamed it was heaven. You uttered a little prayer and then...silence, right? No response beyond yet another disgusting indignation, yet another humiliation, yet another beating. And yet...here you are. The silence might have sounded to you like a death knell, But you writhed, turning up the earth as you emerged from the early grave society had dug for You. You didn't see an angel swoop down and drag you out of there, but you did survive. You were hurt and in pain but your sores calloused and your bones hardened as they mended. Mean Streak Mike could be dead in a ditch after picking the wrong fight. Or he could be on his way there spending his dole checks on crack. Or maybe, just maybe he pulled himself together enough to find some peace and stability. But either way, I am willing to go out on a limb and say that you probably make more in a week than he does in a year. To top it off, you are champion. Not even I can claim that at this moment. Cast your eyes over at everything in your hands at present. The full wallet. The glimmering gold of the Hardcore Championship. Gifts. Blessings all. And who on earth knows what next? It is often said that the lord works in mysterious ways. Although, personally I would say that in many cases things are only mysterious because we alone make them so. You can sit there and spout out your bile about how God wasn’t there to save you from the punishment that you brought on yourself. But have you ever once thought that those hard lessons have made you the man that you are today? From that hell you took the fire, the brimstone, and the fortitude to be perhaps the most worthy, most apt Hardcore Champion since that title was resurrected. So for what petty reason do you still look back in anger and regurgitate those memories in contempt of me?

Chorus: One gives thanks for endurance while the other scorns for what mischief human hands have woven. If the rebel and the free spirit should wish that man not have the capacity for evil, would they be the first to offer up their will?

Nico Borġ: If I had my guess, Darkane, it would be that much less than God, you are unsure whether to believe your own fragile position. Perhaps buried deep down amongst the soil and the roots and the worms there is a little body of doubt that has not quite passed on to meet it’s maker. It writhes. It churns your insides. And much like The Pizza Boy, you struggle to keep it from rising up into the open air every once in awhile. After all, I can sympathise with the disappointment you must feel. You’ve finally made it, and then on your very first Dynasty show as champion you are made to feel like anything but. It would only be natural to question whether, if circumstances weren’t so fortuitous, would you still be champion at all? Maybe the belt would rest more easily in the hands of someone like Scott Oasis...or someone like I... I may be the single most fortunate man in EAW today having captured this Cash In The Vault briefcase three times over by Lady Luck’s whims alone. But if one can doubt the foundations upon which I have built my consistency, then how much more doubt must there be in your own virgin accomplishments? I doubt that this conundrum has escaped your attention...If the Hardcore Championship had come to Dynasty in the same form that it had began, that is - defended under 24/7 rules, I would have ripped it from Zack Crash’s hands on my very first night back on the brand and luck or not I would STILL be Hardcore Champion today. Perhaps that too has not escaped your attention. Then there is the other peculiar thing I have noticed. You are talking like you are the “new blood” diligently carving your own space and I am the golden child, the man who has been around long enough to roll a hard six and now has the chance to lionize himself from atop the mount. But In Hoc Signo Vinces isn’t a mantle I just manufactured during my time in the light. It’s a call, a blessing that came to me to bring clarity in my darkest hour. Having succeeded in the Gold Rush tournament only to have my hopes ripped away as I allowed the malefic hands of the Harlot Vendetta interfere where they should not have been. Unvanquished because Lannister did not defeat me on even terms. Unconquered because my pursuit of the Answers World Championship did not end there. In time it has grown into more. A string of successes. My own Battle of The Milvian Bridge at Pain For Pride. And this famous streak of sorts that I have eked out not with words, but with blood and sweat since I arrived at Dynasty. Whether or not you or anyone else believe such success is deserved is quite beside my own concerns. Call it aloof. But don’t ever think it vanity. After all, I have not demanded you assent to my bold undertakings. And it is you alone who hungers to answer the question. It is you who wishes to prove yourself a titan by slaying one. And only you who vaunts my name as your great opportunity to do so. That is one pedestal that I have not placed myself upon - YOU have. And now I KNOW that has not escaped your attention. You are not special, Darkane. The Mexican Samurai...Ahren Fournier...Jacob Senn. They all sought to allay their own doubts by asking the question of me. Now you join them, asking a question that pertains as much above doubts in yourself as doubts in my worth. You have asked the question. Soon...I shall bless you with an answer in no uncertain terms.

Chorus: Ave Invictus

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished. Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post October 4th 2017, 2:51 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
After the smoke clears.

Much like the stylized, heavily soul sampled RZA production, the entire world saw Prince of Phenomenal shine in his triumph victory on Showdown this past weekend. It's funny when you think about it because after all the things I was called over the last week, it appeared that I had no chance to retain my championship. Here I am, this seasoned veteran who happens to be surrounded by a group of hungry wolves. What happened? Did the wolves not know how to survive? Did they not know that their prey wouldn't lay down? Whatever the answer to these questions may be, the fact remains that I am standing here still the National Elite Champion of the world. Torture. That's one of the many words I could use to describe my experience in that chamber. As each second would go y as I was waiting in my pod waiting for my time to come. So many thoughts were crossing my mind, pondering if one of the extremist in the ring would have a logical chance at leaving with my championship. At the end of the day, I got the job done. Guys like James Ranger & Lance Hart talked all week about how my reign was coming to an end. The both of you thought shit was sweet until you found yourself leaving that arena empty handed. Just the sight of seeing not only the two of you but the rest of the losers in this match leave without my championship bought me joy. I hold this championship with a lot of pride and dignity. Some might call this championship a second grade or an afterthought, but for me, this is the main event. My plan is to make this championship as significant as a world title. After one successful title defense, I think I'm off to a great start.

If I could I would put my feet up and write  a book full of insults and jokes about how much I dislike Mark Michaels. Unfortunately, I don't have the time of day. However, I have enough time to point and laugh at Mark and his Doink The Clown esque career. Mark, I hate you. Week after week I keep telling you that this professional wrestling thing isn't for you. But for some reason you keep coming back. In every single one of your matches (including this one) you find yourself getting knocked down repeatedly. It's like you're the one kid in school who gets bullied every day. Instead of growing up to be a CEO of a company or  a lawyer, you turn out to be the loser that everyone thought you were in the first place. What should you do? What's your next move? Honestly, I don't know. I guess you could stay around and keep losing to me. That wouldn't be too bad of a idea. I told you a few days ago that I respected you Nobi and you had the best chance to defeat me. As it turns out, I was right. I knew that you were the smallest loser and tallest midget in this match up. You were so close to capturing my championship. Punch after punch, kick after kick you found yourself clawing closer to the National Elite Championship. Or at least that is what you thought. In a nutshell, that is essentially what facing me is like. From the start of the match, you do everything within your power to stay ahead and make sure you're on your A-Game. Then it happens. Out of nowhere something insides me snaps and changes. I get that look in my eyes and that's all she wrote. I would offer you a rematch but I don't have the authority to do so. Additionally, do you really want to see yourself get embarrassed for the second time in a row? Try to keep your L's at a minimum.

What a main event. There's a huge main event brewing this week on Showdown between myself and the EAW Champion, Tiberius IV. I don't think we've had the pleasure of crossing paths yet, so I'll go ahead and break the ice. I am the EAW Champion of the world, Prince of Phenomenal. What makes me think that I can hold the honor of holding two championships? It's quite simple actually. Do yourself a favor and grab a mirror and reflect it on me. I am everything that this business and company needs. You see this face? This face screams revenue and influence. I walk around the streets of America and I see men, kids, women of all ages and backgrounds wearing my merchandise. Why? I am a man of the people. I am here to help influence and lay the ground work for the next generation of extremist. Look around this roster for a second and try to find someone who fits that description better than me. In a society where a lot of people believe they can buy character and integrity, I am a man who believes that they must be earned. Another thing I want to earn in the near future is the championship around your waist. However, I must continue to crawl before I can fully walk. I know that this match is non-title but I owe it to myself to treat it like our championships are on the line. We are both expected to put on a show out thre in front of the fans and I don't think you'll let the people down. I am a man of the people and I believe in giving everyone their moneys worth. It would be a shame if I would go out there and make you look weak. What! Not the EAW Champion! Stranger things have happened over the years, so let's not act as if it's impossible. Prince of Phenomenal should the the next guy on your radar. He should be the guy who you be circling on your chalkboard. There's no one else on this roster better or more deserving than myself. I'm incredible. I'm so incredible that I believe that you are just keeping that EAW Championship warm until I can snatch it from you. The worse thing you can do is prove me wrong and I don't expect you to be able to.
Andrea Valentine
Post October 4th 2017, 1:57 pm by Andrea Valentine
"I'm glad that we can both be in agreement on something, Yasmin, and that's that life at the end of the day is no fairytale. There's no timeline of perfect, well-thought-out scenarios that end up strung together for a flawless ending, and nothing happens just because we wish it into existence. If that were the case, I wouldn't have been sent back to developmental. If things were as easy as that, all you'd have to do is hope that your debut on Empire would be one to remember as the start of how you wound up on a path of prosperity with no bumps in the road, and that would be how our match on Empire would play out. But instead of everything being that easy, instead of everything just being so effortlessly within reach, we've got to go out and create our own moments and construct our own path through hardships and struggles. And I honestly wouldn't have it any other way, because the fight I put up to get back here made me who I am today - a woman who won't be denied the real opportunity to make something of myself and in doing so, just like you said, propel myself to heights I hadn't achieved before with a furious determination and intensive willpower. So, you're right to see me as a worthy opponent and I can at least respect that about you because you've got every reason to take me seriously. If anyone had thought I worked hard to get here before? Then just imagine what I'm capable of now, the kind of limits I'm willing to push to ensure that there's not a single doubt about how badly I need this and how this time around I'm not going to let it slip through my fingers."

"I can't let that happen."

"There's absolutely no room for error, no question about it, and there won't be a single question as to why I came out on top over you when it's all said and done. When it comes down to it, I'll have just outperformed you inside the ring; that's all there will be to it. No more, no less. It's nothing personal, Yasmin, I can assure you of that much, but with my kind of persistence and my reasons for being here, that'll have been what it boiled down to. So, while you're coming in here wanting to convince everyone that you think that you're some kind of queen? Then allow me to be the first to tell you straight up that I won't be bowing down - you'll be the one at my feet staring up at the lights while the referee is raising my hand in victory. I'm not about to be denied the very real likelihood of my return to Empire being one that starts out in triumph when I know that I can accomplish that. I've got my sights set on the winner's circle, so do you, but my target was set long before you got here and I'm ready to pull the trigger. And here in this match? You've found yourself in my line of fire and considering the stakes, I'll see to it that I don't miss. I won't miss."

"I've spent too much time being doubted to allow the opposite of that to happen when I've come this far again. This time around, I've got a better sense of direction, a clearer sense as to just what I can really do, and showing that to everyone starts in our match where losing just simply isn't an option for me. All I've done since I came into this business was fight for a chance and claw my way into a position that I'd just been dying to have, only to have it taken from me because while the spark was there, I needed to dig deeper and turn the passion I have into a roaring fire that refuses to be put out. I've dreamt of being here for years. I didn't just find myself aimlessly channel surfing one day and come across these women throwing down inside the ring, then decide on a whim that I was going to be the next one walking down the aisle and into the ring that people tuned in to see. But I won't hold that against you for derogatory or malicious reasons. I'm not going to be one of those girls who spends your entire time here shaming you for it - you had to do what you had to in order to make sure you were well-off; that takes an undeniable bravery. But it takes even more courage to be able to start out at the bottom, feel like you finally made it after working your way up only to be sent back and not feel the need to quit. That has been what's kept me going to make it here - my dream, my fight, and knowing that I would be getting ready to step back into that ring on Empire and having all that hard work pay off big time in one glorious moment. And now, it's finally arrived. It's presented itself in the form of you, Yasmin, and your debut. It'll be one moment in time that you and I remember for sure, because this moment? I'll have been the one to seize it, the one to make the most of it with a win just like I know I can."

"That's why inside the ring I'll refuse to give in, give up or fall under the pressure. All I'm going to do out there is thrive under it and prove to the world how my comeback won't be one that's wasted. You and me? We're going to go head-to-head and I don't doubt for one second that it'll be a match that finds itself going back and forth; you'll give this a good shake - think of it as a roll of the dice, and you'll give it your best shot, but it just won't have been enough to outshine me this week. So, while you're sitting there enjoying your wine, relaxing in that warm jacuzzi, keep in mind that I'm bringing a far more intense heat to the ring that will prove itself to be something that you just weren't all that ready for. Me winning here won't be something as simple as a fairytale that you've got to wrap your head around, oh no it's something far more powerful: reality. The reality that I was able to pick up right where I left off by doing exactly as I said I would, and that's go out there and win. But what I do to get there won't be done in the name of being hateful or malevolent, I've just got things far greater than you do to prove: that I'm here to stay and that on this night, I was just that much better than you."
Hurricane Hawk
Post October 4th 2017, 11:30 am by Hurricane Hawk
DYNASTY PROMO #3

Senn, what does it really mean to you, to be here in EAW? What does it really mean for you to get to this Extreme Elimination Chamber? You want to go to Road to Redemption, just to fall once again and realize that you will never get the likes of Mr. DEDEDE or any person that you put your obsession to. I will never let someone like you get this chance and then just give it up because they want to go over the edge. You don't even want to become the champion because you're so hellbent and foolish to be up Mr. DEDEDE's ass. You could be something better, but that is not what you want to be. But for me.. this is just where I'd like to be. I'd like to step into that Extreme Elimination Chamber with a chip on my shoulder. I know these past few weeks and months.. Hell, even years I have not been at my best but I am going to fully prepare myself for war. This starts here. Right at Dynasty you step into an EAW ring with me Senn and I am no man to mess with. I am NO man to look down on and clearly I am no joke in this business. You can think that I am just going to leave again but I could still come back with a better legacy than you. Hell, I could come back with a better SPOT than you. This right here, is where I step up and I do what I need to do, and right now I need to step into that ring on Dynasty and I need to gain the victory that I so deserve. Do you really think that you're just going to run over me? Everyone just really thinks it's so easy to take me down because they think that I'm just a quitter, or they think that I'm just a failure because I could not stay in the business for a long period of time, but do you see me going anywhere Senn? No. I could have left right after House of Glass. I could have told myself that this is it, I do not belong here, but I kept my composure and ran through it and now I'm here with you with the opportunity that could keep me on the map and get me back at the top of the mountain. Every step is a must, and every victory is another step to the next one. It's really funny that the only thing that people can really come at me about is the moments where I go missing. The moments where Hawk is nowhere to be found. And while I'm nowhere to be found guys like you are doing what Senn? Going on losing streaks and not making any type of statement and you think you can come at me about my mistakes? Please.. how about you worry about yourself and worry about the next victory you could ACTUALLY MAKE. I know for a fact that even when I was some obsessed with CM Bank$ I did not have my head up my ass enough to blind myself to fall short from opportunity after opportunity. I was actually able to GET back up from that and move forward, but unlike you I know you're going to keep going. I know deep in your mind Mr. DEDEDE is laughing at you and you just can't take it so you just have to get to him, when really you should be focusing on the man that is going to incinerate you at Dynasty. I am not playing anymore of these games. I am no longer going out to that ring just to become the man that looks like the stepping stone for someone to get over, but the man that stepped into this business in 2009 and took off like a rocket. See me and you Senn.. we are different. I'm able to jump onto my opportunities just like I will on Dynasty and you will not be able to do anything about it. Senn you must not realize who I truly am. You must not realize what I've truly DID in this business unlike you. I had the world on my shoulders unlike you and I was able to carry it with no problem but let that be you.. and you'd be crushed under all of the pressure just like you were at House of Glass. What do you think this is? You think you're just going to come to Dynasty with everything you've got and be the man to take the next step to the Extreme Elimination Chamber? No.. I'm going to make sure that does not happen because you nowhere near deserve it and you are nowhere near ready for it. I have stepped into an Extreme Elimination Chamber and I've came close to walking out as champion and this time after I defeat you.. I'm not just stepping into the chamber just to see the championship slip out of my fingers but I am going to grab it. If you think that I'm just some man that is going to stay unmotivated and uninfluenced you thought wrong..

But Senn.. you're just like every other person I've ever faced since making my latest return to this company, the same old tired tales of how my time has passed me up or better yet how I always return just to end up leaving again. I get it, it's a great talking point but it's repetitive and its the only thing that people can say against me because when we stack our resumes against one another they don't even come close, people telling me that I'm not the man anymore when they were never the man to ever begin with nor will they ever be. But you, you're different in terms of stature, in the five years that I've spent not giving all of my effort to this company you made a legacy for yourself that would make many consider you a legend. That's why I have an extra incentive to make an example out of you and use you as a stepping stone to enter the chamber. Despite you and every other opponent's constant nonsense about the supposed downfall of a career they still can't come close to, maybe you should stop and think about why despite me "taking my ball and going home" constantly does EAW always bring me back? It's because EAW knows what a motivated Hawk is capable of, EAW knows who carried them on their back at one point and they know that if I am consistent and determined then there is NOBODY on the roster that can match my output. That's why EAW pays me, because the people that matter knows talent when they see it, they know that even in the year 2017, I am not some shell of my former self who can't get it done. I am every bit as capable in that ring as I ever was, it has always just been a matter of sustaining that hunger for a long period of time, but that will not be a problem this go round no matter how hard you wish it will be. Don't ever mistake the concept of falling off with falling back. By the way, I am an EAW Hall of Famer and one of the most decorated elitists to ever step foot in this company and based off of that alone I will FOREVER be relevant no matter what, my name is etched in stone so no matter what I may have failed at, it will never take away from the work I put in to get me to that point. So you can sit there and underestimate my capabilities, my motivation, my drive, in fact if you're so confident you should sit there and hold your breath until the next Hawk disappearance. I'm not going anywhere though, I've probably said this before but it's just different this time. I have a legacy to protect in a "what have you done for me lately" mentality company full of revisionist history. I know everybody expects me to eventually leave, everybody expects this to not last long, some may not even think I'll make it to 2018, and thats what pushes me. To prove all of you wrong. I understand the fact that there isn't much faith in my reliability and because of that I will continue to get the short end of the stick and be written off before even given a chance. There will be a mountain I have to climb before once again reaching the top. Just based on the fact that there are people not willing to give me a fair shot at their trust is why I have to work harder than everybody, but what people don't realize is that I'm at my best when my back is against the wall. I will not be defined by a couple of setbacks I may have had, but by my success. That is why me entering the chamber and winning it is mandatory, because this is about my LIFE, not some petty score I'm trying to settle with someone who beat me fair and square. You talk about how the Answers World Championship may just be what you need to get the attention of Mr. DEDEDE which is why you need to enter this chamber, yet you had a clear path to the championship by winning the Cash in the Vault, yet you let the opportunity slip, so where was that thinking then? Was it a heat of the moment thing where you ended up forgetting that you may have needed to grab that briefcase to validate your talk? Or did that concept not come to your head until after you failed to beat Nico? So just like you may think "why should I believe that this return will be any different than the others", well to you I ask why should I believe that our match will be anything different than your match at HOG when you had a clear path to the AWC in your grasp? Real legends learn from their mistakes, keep pushing, turn weaknesses into strengths, and not let a simple loss define them or consume them. But you? You've been wandering around crying about what you failed to do at Pain for Pride as if we're supposed to feel sorry for you or as if DEDEDE is supposed to owe you anything. The guy isn't thinking about you, when he isn't making executive decisions and in board meetings he's preparing for a match with Chris Elite, when he's not preparing for that match he's having "meetings" with Megan Raine. How does it feel knowing that he would rather give Chris Elite the time of day than you? So just like you consider me a thing of the past, that's exactly what DEDEDE considers you after Pain for Pride, I guess it's levels to this shit right? He's long moved on and his life has drastically changed, but you? You just drown in your sorrows and whine and complain until you get what you want, which you still haven't by the way so I guess we'll have to deal with more of your whining. At least in my failures, I get back up and keep pushing. I may lose a match but I don't let it knock me off of my game, I keep working hard and not lose sight of what's important. I see the bigger picture.. I see what's next for me unlike you.. so while you keep your eyes on just an area of the painting.. I'm going to keep myself focused on the full thing and show everyone exactly what I plan on doing: beating your ass and going to Road to Redemption to gain exactly what I truly deserve.. my next chance to be at the top once again.
Chelsea Crowe
Post October 4th 2017, 8:33 am by Chelsea Crowe

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 ApvENNjt_o

ÏNTƩGɌITɎ

event: thursday night empire | 10/05/2017 edition
promo number: 2
participants: chelsea crowe versus stephanie matsuda
word count: 2,537 words

scene one:
october 3, 2017 // non-televised

Chelsea may not have been an 'actress', but she was more than at home on set for an interview. Sure, the pink background lighting may have been too harsh for her liking, and the early start to the day may have been a little too early for her, but it would all be worth it in the end. Besides, it wasn't as if she was showing weakness. Hair tied back with not a strand out of place, outfit dark enough to stand out on the Empire-pink background. She was a symbol – the shadow of Empire. God, that was corny enough to be a Stephanie Matsuda catchphrase.

From her seat in front of the cameras, Chelsea spied the woman who would be interviewing her for the day. Chelsea had requested her specifically, because why wouldn't she? To not do so at such a time would be a waste of vitriol.

CHELSEA CROWE: “Monica, so good to see you! I'm glad Brody got the message through – there's no one else I'd want to interview me than someone of your...position. What's it like being on top of Cloud, by the way? I just can't wait until Thursday to find out.

Monica Vaughan took her seat opposite Chelsea, no shred of amusement upon her face. Beneath her breath, she muttered something.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “God, she was right about you.

Chelsea smirked. Behind the cameras, the crew announced they were about to start. As Monica rifled through her notes, Chelsea leant forward slightly, devilish gaze on the interviewer.

CHELSEA CROWE: “Oh, one more question before we start: does Cloud call you 'Aria' in bed?

As the camera crew counted down, Monica stilled her face into a neutral expression, and Chelsea allowed her laugh to taper off. Lights, camera, action.

scene two:
october 3, 2017 // televised

We cut into the opening of the interview, skipping past the opening fluff and getting into the meat of it all.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “EAW Universe, welcome to the show, and allow me to introduce my guest: Stephanie Matsuda's opponent for this week, 'the Black Heart' Chelsea Crowe.

Chelsea noticeably grimaces at the nickname – one she definitely didn't approve of. But she schools her face in time for the casual greeting and first question.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “Chelsea, you had some strong words for Cloud earlier this week, and Cloud responded not too long ago. What do you make of her overall response to you?

CHELSEA CROWE: “You call that a response? I didn't know I'd signed up for 'Empire's Next Top Model' – if I did, I wouldn't have gone with my “dime store Hot Topic look”. But no, I can tell that Cloud didn't know how to approach me. I'm a fresh face, so what can she really say to me? And I know I rocked her with my own statements, so I'm not surprised she had to stutter through that half-arsed 'response'.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “I wouldn't say she “stuttered”--

CHELSEA CROWE: “Of course you wouldn't, you're sleeping with her.

And just like that, the mood changed.

CHELSEA CROWE: “Listen Monica, I know your sister has told you all about me. You know she'd agree with everything I've said and am going to say. Brody wouldn't want you dating someone like Cloud. Someone who's used and been used more than a public bathroom. You do realise that when you taste her, that's actually the taste of about ten other girls, right? Because that's what Cloud does: she wastes her career away on girls who give it up. And then she gives up. Her hiatus earlier this year? I remember hearing rumours it was to go to Italy and see an ex. This is what Empire deems a top star. I mean, I was going to come into this match talking about wrestling ability, but Cloud decided to bring the intellect level down, so I'll gladly play her at her own game. She wants to give opinions on me, because she can't come up with facts to disprove my own? Fine.

And let's talk about the fact that she was only in Formation because she was Cailin's little accessory and Aria's friend. They showed her sympathy. So when she's not being given pity sex, she's being given a pity spot in a stable. Guess it pays to be the third wheel. She wants to act like working alone is a bad thing, but at least I'm not a leech. Judging by how much she obsesses over her, you'd think being Aria's friend is Cloud's only claim to fame. Oh, she's friends with Aria? Good for her! Maybe Aria will namedrop her in her Hall of Fame speech, because with how much Cloud self-sabotages herself, right now that's as close as she'll probably get to the Hall of Fame.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “Wait, wait...what do you mean “self-sabotages herself”? And who are you to say how well she'll do in her career?

CHELSEA CROWE: “It's exactly what it sounds like, Monica – keep up. She keeps drifting between groups, going on breaks, failing when big opportunities come her way. Cloud is sabotaging herself. And who am I to say that? I'm the girl who's “ahead of the curve”, I'm the kind of girl she could eat for breakfast, apparently. According to her, I'm not a risk-taker. But which one of us is making the bold claims, and who's sitting on the sidelines making comments about the other's clothes? She wants to compare me to other failed girls who have come and gone, but the difference between me and them is that I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Cloud can say I'm doing it for attention, or I'm trying to be different, but she's wrong. I don't do all of this for anyone except myself.

Nobody cares what I think of this roster? Some people clearly do considering they've been talking about me ever since I arrived at Manifest Destiny. Astraea Jordan, Savannah Sunshine, even the Specialists Champion Consuela Rose Ava mentioned me. No one can keep my name out of their mouth, and I've only just gotten here. If that doesn't tell you how much of a threat they see me as, then I don't know what will – other than my upcoming victory against Cloud. So she can fool herself into thinking I'll fade away, but the sting that I'm going to leave behind on Empire won't go away that easily.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “Well, let's consider how Cloud compared you to former competitors who have come and gone. I guess you'll assume she dismissed you?

CHELSEA CROWE: “Of course she dismissed me – what else is she going to do? I came out swinging, and I doubt she expected it. Cloud wants to come at me for talking about things I wasn't here for, but that's just code for “don't talk about things I didn't expect you to mention”. She was shaken up. So she dismissed me. Notice how she didn't really argue against what I said: about her being obsessed with Aria, about her being the weak link of every team she's ever been in. It's because she knows it's the truth. Is she good? I'm not saying she isn't, but I just pointed out she could be so much better. And she took that as a personal attack, so she had to come at me from that angle.

I'm not surprised. Maybe she gets defensive when you try to top her, I don't know. She comes across as that kind of girl. The kind that wants to act like she's in power. And on paper, yeah, maybe she is. She's the more established star, she's the one with the Specialists title reign. But she underestimated me. So of course, she has to try and make me seem petty or bitchy. Says she went to high school with 'my type'. And from how defensive she got, I assume she was bullied by 'my type'. I can see it now: little Stephanie Matsuda being picked on in the hallways, being constantly insulted, being pushed around. All by 'girls like me'. And guess what? That's going to happen again this Thursday. Oh, and FYI Cloud: if I'm going to kiss a girl, I'll do it because I want to. If I wanted attention, I'd bite her tongue off.

There's a pause and Monica goes to speak, but Chelsea is in there once more.

CHELSEA CROWE: “She'll probably say I'm 'projecting'. Yeah, I'm the one between us who's projecting. Not the one who constantly compares her success to Aria Jaxon's, not the one who keeps pretending she had an important role in Formation and the Sanatorium, and not the one who decided to critique my fashion instead of argue against my facts. Clearly, I'm the one with a chip on my shoulder. Not the veteran who still blows big chances. Well, I'm determined not to blow my big chance.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “Cloud made reference to you being rather closed-off. Do you think that will hinder you in your debut match?

CHELSEA CROWE: “I don't see why. This isn't a reality TV show, we're not on True Vixens. She thinks there's something about me that I'm not telling anyone? Sorry I'm not as open of a book as her legs are. Sorry I don't vomit up my life story like every sorry excuse for a competitor here. See, there's power in keeping secrets. There's strength in not letting everything spill out the moment you're given a platform. Cloud probably wouldn't understand that, since she opens her mouth and thighs at every opportunity she gets. But as much as she wants to say there are girls like me, she doesn't understand that I'm not your stereotypical basic bitch. So she's right, there is something about me – it's called 'intelligence'.

There's strength and intelligence in being the way I am, in not wasting everything you've got within minutes of arriving. She says I'm not confident to wear colour and stand in the light, and she says this is all an act. Of course she'd say that. She's scared that someone will actually achieve something through their own merit, not by latching onto some group like she has. Me being distant will lead me to success, because I'm not worried about people talking in my ear, trying to get to me. I don't need someone to lean on, someone to obsess over and give me motivation. I just need myself.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “Speaking of “relying on yourself”, Cloud did mention that you are probably hoping for Ryan Marx to interfere here in this match. Is that true?

CHELSEA CROWE: “I wouldn't complain if he did. But in the end, that's not my decision. Does she think I'm on my knees, begging him to interfere so I'll win? Just because she did that to get into Formation, doesn't mean I'm the same. If Cloud lets herself get distracted by him, then that's her fault. And if I pick up the win that way, then I don't see that as a weakness. It's just me using the advantages that have been given to me. Besides, didn't she do the same thing at Manifest Destiny when I took out Kimi Hendrix and let her get the first elimination?

So she's a hypocrite. Not only that, but she contradicts herself too. She wants to tell me that “girls like me” disappear, and then goes on to say I'll have a long career? So which is it, Cloud? Then she wants to say “girls like me” don't last, but if we didn't last, then there wouldn't be a type called “girls like me”. So clearly, we do last, we come back. And me, I'm sticking around, no matter what Cloud says.

Yes, I might not be the master or the veteran in this situation, but I'm not fresh out of wrestling school. And to have Cloud imply that I'm not a good wrestler, that the only way I can win here is through Marx, is insulting. Not just to me, but to EAW and Empire. Do they just hire anyone now? For someone who's the Openweight representative for Empire, Cloud really doesn't like propping other women up. Besides, if Cloud's in-ring skill is anything like her love life, I expect nothing but inconsistencies and disappointment – so I don't know who she is to call me someone who lacks consistency and talent. But you know what, it's fine. Cloud can drag me down, she can say I don't stand a chance on my own, and she can try to brush me off as a competitor. She'll see what I'm all about on Thursday. And then she'll regret believing that my only chance at winning was through someone else.

Behind the camera, someone motions for them to wrap the interview up.

MONICA VAUGHAN: “Do you have any final words for her?

CHELSEA CROWE: “I do. Cloud said that this is going to be her way of making me famous, and that's rich coming from someone who needed Formation and the Sanatorium, as well as other women like Haruna and the JET girls to make her look relevant in the beginning. People want to say I'm underestimating her, but it's the other way around. Cloud is underestimating me, and she's doing that because no one else has had the guts to speak to her like I have. She thinks new girls should be timid, should stay quiet and look pretty until their time comes. A.K.A, she's stuck in the past. But it's not just her mentality that is, it's pretty much every single thing about her.

“Stay woke”, “Cloud o'clock”, “Cloud Country”...different phrases, same tired BS. Everything about Cloud is stuck in the past, from her generic catchphrases, to her obsession with Formation and Aria, and all the way up to her idea of who I am. She thinks this is just some high school game, but I'm not here to play with her. I'm not here to lose to her, not willingly. I'm not perfect, and I never claimed to be, but at least I won't lie down for her or anyone like her. Cloud wishes I was one of “those girls”, because then she'd understand who I am.

She doesn't. She thinks this is a trend. She thinks I'm like this because I want attention, or because I want to be the new edgy flavour of the month. So she's in for a rude awakening when I not only prove that I'm more than capable in the ring, but also give her a run for her money. She wants to ridicule me for thinking about wins and losses whilst she talks about friends and love, but which of those things means something in this business? Not love. And who broke my heart? There's no name to tell. But Cloud, when I show you up, you'll know who broke yours.

Oh, and Monica? I'd leave her as soon as you can. Not just because you don't  want to end up in a hospice with some incurable disease, but also because after Cloud loses to both me and Marx, she'll probably go on another break. If I was her, I know I would. So in the words of your girlfriend: “Stay woke”.

And with that, Chelsea is done and her portion of the interview is over. As an unamused Monica wraps up, Chelsea smirks proudly back at the camera. Fade to black.
TLA
Post October 4th 2017, 7:56 am by TLA
LA SOMBRA

The camera cuts to a dark room with a spotlight shining down on a lone stool upon which sits TLA dressed all in black strumming a guitar. 

TLA: It’s iight Lars let la sombra pass over you.

TLA strums the guitar once more.

TLA: It ain’t always worth resisting that shit. You gotta capture that feeling. Express that shit. Through yo words. Through yo actions. Through yo music.

TLA strums la guitarra.

TLA: Sometimes when la sombra passes into you you ain’t really sure what to say. You ain’t sure how to express yo self. You can get salty. You can rage against the world. Fuck some shit up. But does that shit really capture that feeling? I am sitting here, in the dark, like a lil emo bitch but maybe not for the reasons y’all might be thinking. I ain’t here to hide. I ain’t here to run away. I ain’t here giving up or going through some bullshit personality change where TLA turns to the “dark side”. 

I’m here cuz yo this is Memphis.

TLA: This is a city built on the blues, on the soul, on rock n roll. A city built on the songs created by people who found a way to make sense of the terrible horrors of they own lives and those of they ancestors. I am sitting here in this dark room, consumed by la sombra to consider perspective. If a community that has faced the worst oppression this country ever had to offer can evolve their song into something this beautiful. As beautiful as the shit I hear when I be walkin’ these streets… 

My song gonna sound pretty fuckin’ ugly. 

TLA: As much as the shit that went down on Voltage may affect me personally. As much as that shit may affect Lars personally we gots to have that perspective. We gots to take a moment to listen. Take a moment to bask in the music that defines yo own lives. Cuz we take that shit for granted that at any moment that music gonna go silent. The people of Las Vegas gathered for they own music this last weekend. For many of them that music was the last thing that they ever heard. So for me to come out here raging and bitching about losing a match seems almost petty in comparison. Cuz unlike them poor people I will live to fight another day. I will survive what happened to me at the hands of Jamie O’Hara and Cameron Ella Ava.

I have the privilege to let la sombra inside me.

TLA: We ain’t been silenced yet Lars. We still got a voice. We still got emotions and we still got what we believe in our hearts to be true. We still got the time to find the words we want to say. We gonna say them and we ain’t gonna regret it. Lars you think that you went down like a little bitch. Like you a failure. That shit’s for you to decide. What I respect and what doesn’t make you a failure or a lil bitch is the fact that you ain’t backed down. Jamie told you that you had no chance against him and maybe you thought he was right, or maybe you got sauced as fuck and convinced yourself that you had a shot. Either way you found a way to get yo ass in that ring and take on the World Heavyweight Champion in spite of the odds. In spite of the pain that you feel now. It sucks don’t it Lars? To do every damn thing you can do and still come up short. Whether you get beaten by a better man, or you get fucked over I’ve found the feeling to be similar. Some difference tho. 

When you get fucked over you got someone else to blame.

TLA: What I’ve come to recognize is that this shit is all fair game. You need to feel this shit. You need all the shit that come with it too. You know what I be talkin’ ‘bout Lars. Them dark shadowy thoughts creepin’ in. The ones that say you gotta do somethin’ drastic. You gotta bring a gun to the ring and blast on a motherfucker or some shit. Let them thoughts in too. Let ‘em all in but be careful with ‘em. Cuz you said it yo self. You ain’t no god. You ain’t no monster. You a human. Much of what it mean to be human be in that simple ass word… control. Ye as cliche as it sound I am in fact in this dark room by myself figuring this shit out but more importantly to control myself. Cuz I most definitely be thinkin’ some dark shadowy thoughts right now. But yo this all part of the human experience. 

All part of the struggle.

TLA: But this is the part where I’m supposed to use my expert knowledge of failure to tear my opponent down psychologically! But don’t worry Lars I ain’t that kind of hombre. I could prolly do it, and if you push me maybe I’ll feel like it but I ain’t really feel like it. Cuz I be more intrigued to see what you do on yo own. Not only for my own curiosity neither. I believe that this is something that you need to get through on your own cuz trust me you will be a much stronger man if you do. Whether you want to call yourself a Raven, a Manifestation of Destruction, or the Embodiment of Evolution is all up to you. You know who I am, and you know what I do. Call me a failure, say I refuse to change… say what you want.

I always bring that fight.

TLA: Maybe you right Lars. Maybe some people only care about wins and losses. Maybe nobody gives a fuck about you or me no more since we got handed them Ls on Voltage. Y’all can choose to live in a black and white world, but sometimes y’all will find the truth to be a lil more blue. I ain’t sure how that metaphor really works but we in Memphis so deal with that shit yo. People keep saying that every match I have these fans are gonna stop caring about you TLA! You will be complete garbage when you take that L! Then I step out in front of that crowd and they explode louder than ever before. That’s that loyalty. That’s that respect. You think that you didn’t win anything... I can’t wait until you step out in front of that Voltage crowd right here in Memphis. Just listen to the music Lars…

You gonna hear just how much you won.

TLA: My opponents act like this shit is a deception. Like I’m somehow lying to people and misleading them into thinking that I am going to win every single match that they support me in. It ain’t like that. It’s the fact that I go into every single match with the intention and belief that I am going to win it. Call it stupidity all you want. Call it manipulative all you want. If you go into a match with anyone on the roster especially someone like me or Jamie O’Hara thinking that you ain’t gonna pull it off then you have already lost. You gotta wear that confidence shit’s an asset not a burden. But it comes with a price. You convince yourself you gonna win, then you don’t win. Shit happens and you shocked as fuck. You thought you had that shit. You thought you was gonna win but you didn’t. You ain’t prepared for that shit. That’s that silence. That’s when all those fans who also believed in you and thought you could pull it off ain’t prepared neither. They feel the L just as you do. La sombra crawls inside me larger than ever. That feeling that I straight up let everyone down. I feel that shit. Don’t think I don’t. But do you know what I also feel? The silence of those people who just became TLA fans. The newest members of the TLArmy. They came into that match on the team of mi enemigo, but at some point along the way they had a change of heart. Maybe something I did. Maybe something I said. It made them believe. Then as fast as they believed they get disappointed. Shit’s one hell of a roller coaster ride let me tell you I be ridin’ in that pilot’s seat. I don’t blame you Lars if you ain’t a fan. If you ain’t want to ride with TLA in that gang of ouTLAwz. Just like I ain’t blame any fans in the EAW audience who ain’t wanna ride with the husTLAz. Y’all pay the ticket price, y’all pay that EAW Network subscription, y’all download them illegal streams like I know y’all rebeldes be doin’... you can cheer for whoever the fuck you want. If you think that I be doomed to failure for the rest of my life then you prolly ain’t a true believer anyway. 

We ain’t want none of them false friends. 

TLA: Lars Grier be spittin’ that he exactly the same! He on a hyped up hype train that be quickly runnin’ outta hype! Crashin’ and burnin’ that shit that train goin’ up in flames! But he ain’t the same as TLA awww nawh he ain’t. Cuz he can change! Lars Grier can adapt and change he ways unlike my stubborn old culo. I be all stuck in my ways still spittin’ out this dialect and slang that let’s be real was prolly outta date 10 years ago. Maybe TLA ain’t changed with the times! He too old school he ain’t down to evolve! But adaptation a truly mysterious thing.

If I really adapted successfully you think you would know?

TLA: Shit I be playin’ them mindgames I said I wouldn’t! But y’all can take it Lars, you know as well as I do that you get in the ring with me you ain’t sure what you gettin’ into anymore than I know what you gonna do. But we gonna find out and it’s gonna be epic so why stress too much? I’m sure you gonna adapt as much as you feel you need to to take on La Pantera Sexual. We gonna throw down. It’s gonna be badass as fuck. I ain’t underestimatin’ you ese. I won championships. Y’all ain’t won shit. Respect the hustle. You thought you could beat Jamie. Respect. You think you can beat me. Respect. I’d expect nothing less Lars. But what you gots to understand is that when I say that I never give up and I never stop fighting. That ain’t just words. I mean that shit. I eat, breathe, drink, and shit la lucha and if you ain’t seen no change in TLA then ese you ain’t know me that well. I stand here today in the best shape of my life. That’s change. It ain’t even just training tho. You wanna talk about yo precious wins and losses. Then recognize that a couple years ago I ain’t had what it took to drop Aren Mstislav. This year I beat he ass twice. That’s change. Hell they said I ain’t even welcome in this company for years. Now I be standin’ here and I’ve main evented more EAW shows than I can count. That’s change. But you only wanna focus on specific change that you be choosing. Specifically the fact that I be takin’ on Jamie O’Hara three times and three times I ain’t got the job done. In yo black and white wins and losses only world nah shit ain’t changed there yet. But if you wanna get yo blue on with me and Memphis y’all can notice that each time I was in the ring with the champ I went harder and pushed farther than I did the time before. I improved. I adapted. It wasn’t enough. But I get up, I dust myself off, I get back in the game. I try again. I never give up and I never stop fighting.

It means a whole hell of a lot more than changing your fucking nickname.

TLA: It means not letting yo entire self be defined by yo failures cabron. You lose one match to the best wrestler in the world and you flip out and think you gotta change up yo entire being. You gotta get a new gimmick, a new nickname, maybe change up that facepaint a bit cuz the black and white look crawling across the floor ain’t scaring the little kids like you’d hoped. Maybe now I’ll be submission expert! Or a high flyer! That’s what it will take to win this time! Shit’s transparent bruh. The luchador may be dishonored as fuck when he lose that mask but underneath he still a luchador. Call yo self whatever you want dawg, dress how you wanna dress, talk how you wanna talk, fill yo self up with la sombra all I see is Lars Grier. All I see is a man, not a monster, not a god, who wants to prove he self to the world. Who thinks he can run thru TLA like it ain’t no thang to do it. But I don’t think so and I wonder exactly what you gonna do when I hand yo ass another failure. Will you let la sombra consume you? If y’all thought losing to Jamie was hard imagine how hard this shit’s gonna hit you when you lose to a man who you think is a bigger loser than you are.

Now I am sure you can write a beautiful song about that one chico.

TLA strums the guitar a few more times before the spotlight dims slowly to black.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next