Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

Hailing From : Japan(town, Canada)

I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Empty
PostSubject: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 6:58 am

Couldn't be worse than anything you people post on the Feed.

Last edited by Drake Jaeger on October 15th 2016, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.isanyonereallyreadingthis.com
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 8:33 am

How many Make a Wish kids does Lucian Black need to hug before EAW lets him turn heel?
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 9:47 am

How many different characters have you handled in EAW? How did the idea come about for Drake?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 9:48 am

How big is your dick and why is it smaller than mine?

Also, why was Tiberius the better half of Drake & Jones?
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 11:29 am

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
How many Make a Wish kids does Lucian Black need to hug before EAW lets him turn heel?

In my expert opinion, all it takes just one that he hugs a little too hard.
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 11:46 am

Methuselah wrote:
How big is your dick and why is it smaller than mine?

Also, why was Tiberius the better half of Drake & Jones?

Hey, that's not fair. I don't have the luxury of having six World Title reigns to compensate for every inch I lack.

As for your second thought-provoking question, I'd have to say there's no other explanation for it other than Tiberius Jones is just a strong, black man who don't need no partner. It was our similar hairstyles and love for kicking the shit out of people in two-on-one fights that really brought us together as the tightly-knit unit EAW has come to know and love, but all Legendary things must come to an end. Here he and I stand, worlds apart, hearts broken in two on opposite brands, but we've both got our own ambitions. TJ wants to be a World Champion, and I just want to beat up a Mexican or Irishman. He's no doubt a wiser, and more ruggedly handsome man than even myself with a bigger picture than me. Maybe not literally, because I have some fucking huge pictures of myself, but metaphorically. I'd ask you a similar question, but that would imply there's a good half of The Savage Ryans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 1:03 pm

Drake Jaeger wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
why was Tiberius the better half of Drake & Jones?
I'd ask you a similar question, but that would imply there's a good half of The Savage Ryans.

What tips do you have for anyone wishing to learn to be as savage as you?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 1:16 pm

Do you believe that you could've beaten Brian and that dude that was Brian's BFF
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 5:18 pm

Nico Borġ wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
why was Tiberius the better half of Drake & Jones?
I'd ask you a similar question, but that would imply there's a good half of The Savage Ryans.

What tips do you have for anyone wishing to learn to be as savage as you?

Now this is a good question, cause I really think there's an art to bullying others, and I don't even see it as bullying, really. It's THEIR fault for being fat or ugly or old or a shitty wrestler - anything. If you so much as breathe in my direction, you're basically asking for it, and I've always been one to give to others whether they wanted it or not, and I refuse to accept "no, please stop" or "I'll call the cops" as an answer. Just know that there is NO such thing as off-limits. Depression? Go kill yourself, guy. Relative died? Let me get my flashlight and shovel and see if I can dig up a few fucks to give next to their body. Molested as a child? Boo hoo, you're likely practically BEGGING someone to touch you in your old, pathetic, sexless age by now. Anything goes, no holds barred, and if the victim doesn't care much for it then they can blame the government for keeping homicide illegal so that I have to resort to verbal abuse instead of just stabbing them repeatedly in the face with the nearest sharp object. Really good question.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 5:26 pm

Why am I yo sexy papi?
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 5:27 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Do you believe that you could've beaten Brian and that dude that was Brian's BFF

It's not fucking Santa Claus or God we're dealing with here, I don't have to BELIEVE I COULD do anything. I DID beat Brian Daniels' punk ass at Triple Threat, in case anyone cared to stop jerking off to whatever they were doing at the time and pay attention to the only thing that matters. I beat Daniels within an inch of his little lumberjack life, long before daddy's boy did it at Territorial Invasion. And his boyfriend? I heard they had a lovers quarrel that led to the roid monkey taking off, never to be seen again. Last I heard, he was living on the streets getting a substance injected into his ass, and I don't mean with a hypodermic needle.

Last edited by Drake Jaeger on October 8th 2016, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 5:28 pm

TLA wrote:
Why am I yo sexy papi?

The easiest way to tell you're not my "papi" is by the fact that my dad actually paid his child support.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 6:56 pm

It's yo boy Jones, and I'm here to ask you some real ass questions the world really needs answered.

Can you believe the Pizza Boy is still crying about how we ended HBB and is now trying to stop me from being World Champ?

Can you believe he also tried to act like Judas meant anything to us? Weirdo was bringing up Judas when spouting some nonsense about how I lost you two, and he lost HBB, Cyclone, and Brian Daniels and I couldn't believe he brought up Judas like I gave a shit.

Did you hear that in your absence both Haruna and Azumi got so lonely without you that they became some sort of lesbian duo? Some say this was secretly a summoning technique they thought up to bring you back, wish I had thought of it myself.

How are you going find a challenge on Dynasty? I've been trying real hard on SD, but I just keep beating people without breaking a sweat without a loss yet, I don't think anyone on Dynasty can hang with you.

Oh, and the lightweights around here wanted me to ask you how you got so shredded. Give em some tips.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 7:23 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
It's yo boy Jones, and I'm here to ask you some real ass questions the world really needs answered.

Can you believe the Pizza Boy is still crying about how we ended HBB 
:cant:
Back to top Go down
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyOctober 8th 2016, 8:58 pm

J Dynasty wrote:

Can you believe the Pizza Boy is still crying about how we ended HBB and is now trying to stop me from being World Champ?

Can you believe he also tried to act like Judas meant anything to us? Weirdo was bringing up Judas when spouting some nonsense about how I lost you two, and he lost HBB, Cyclone, and Brian Daniels and I couldn't believe he brought up Judas like I gave a shit.

Did you hear that in your absence both Haruna and Azumi got so lonely without you that they became some sort of lesbian duo? Some say this was secretly a summoning technique they thought up to bring you back, wish I had thought of it myself.

How are you going find a challenge on Dynasty? I've been trying real hard on SD, but I just keep beating people without breaking a sweat without a loss yet, I don't think anyone on Dynasty can hang with you.

Oh, and the lightweights around here wanted me to ask you how you got so shredded. Give em some tips.

FINALLY someone who asks the REAL questions.

There's a lot of things I'm surprised about when it comes to the Pizza Boy. I'm surprised he got through childhood without his parents smothering him and starting over with a new child and hope for something a bit better. I'm surprised this company STILL lets some jackass named "The Pizza Boy" run around wrestling here period, let alone with a Title around his waist. I'm surprised he has the balls to keep trying his luck with us before you just stop humoring him and end this abortion of a career of his. What I'm NOT surprised about is that he's still crying over the loss of his dear Bible-thumping friend. Maybe he should be the one hitting his knees, putting his hands together, and finding a spot in the Bible where God says "Get the fuck over it" before he begs for our forgiveness.

Not surprised one bit about Haruna and Azumi. Haruna's been plowing through every girl who even glances in her direction, yet acts like I was the perverted, vulgar one. She had her chance and blew it, and clearly had more favored her hobby of giving Mexican Samurai perpetual blue balls. As for Azumi - call me.

Dynasty is kind of like the Land of Misfit Toys in EAW. We've got Irish drunks, Mexican jumping beans, big Samoans that would be better suited climbing up coconut trees, and hicks that couldn't take a good-looking picture with all the photoshop aid in the fucking World. Hell, let's be honest, anywhere in this company, you're gonna find a lack of talent. We're a couple of sharks swimming in a pond of guppies. I've learned that there's no shame in using your superior strength and skill to humiliate and hurt others for pretty much nothing more than your own amusement.

And if there's really anyone out there too afraid to ask me for tips on how to get a shredded body like this, feel free to off yourself whenever you get the opportunity, because it ain't happening. My body is perfectly conditioned to withstand even the BEST of the shitty offense these people throw together, from their spastic punches to whatever miserable little finishing moves that named after their favorite Game of Thrones character.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 6:56 pm

Would you fight me?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 7:06 pm

which girl in your harem is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 8:06 pm

Do you ever work out to your own entrance theme?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 11:34 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
which girl in your harem is your favorite?
Do those harem even have names?

And no, my heart is only for my lovely senpai, Ares Vendetta, not for a punk like you!

Oh yeah, a question. If you ended HBB's career, why he's still getting a title shot?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 2:38 pm

How did you and TJ celebrate his KOE victory? (If you did of course)
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyFebruary 11th 2017, 5:20 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
How did you and TJ celebrate his KOE victory? (If you did of course)

Information on what happens between the king, the knight, and the knight's harem, are not handed down to the likes of lowlifes. When greats like us meet, nations are built, the fate of the populous is decided, and the townfolk are blessed with celebrations you would not come to comprehend because the right doors are closed to you. If you want to understand, I suggest winning championships, achieving great deeds, if you want to be informed in the room where it happens
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 11:33 am

Pizza Boy is asshole. Why Drake hate?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 12:15 pm

Drake Jaeger wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

Not surprised one bit about Haruna and Azumi. Haruna's been plowing through every girl who even glances in her direction, yet acts like I was the perverted, vulgar one. She had her chance and blew it, and clearly had more favored her hobby of giving Mexican Samurai perpetual blue balls. As for Azumi - call me.

Well this was once a thing.... I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 12:40 pm

The above picture is distrubing in a few ways yet I find it exciting as well.......I mean um
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 1:05 pm

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.   I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm 1/2 of the people who briefly ended the Heart Break Boy's career, Drake Jaeger. Ask me the stupidest shit you can possibly think of.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next