Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Rex32
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post October 1st 2016, 12:07 am by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 3
"The Truth Of The Good Fight"

In life there are valuable lessons to be learned with almost everything you do. From being an unborn embryo to adulthood we have the chance to evolve. From having potential to having wisdom. All along the way there are many lessons that teach us about ourselves. Who we are, and later on who we become. Each lesson that is learned is more knowledge accumulated. Same thing applies as an Elitist here in EAW. Like with the twelve stages of life our careers here will go through many stages, and with every bit scratching and clawing we do. Every we bump we take. Every bruise we take away. All the blood we pore out in the name of what we love about this, wrestling. Through it we are learning. Learning how to fly. Learning as we fail by picking ourselves back up. Learning how to stand up and stand tall. 

Jack, truth be told, I have nothing to gain by not being honest here, and really that is the whole thing of it. You see, if I revert back to what I was doing to start the season, which was act like a complete fool and Jack ass that spouted his own praises religiously than I really would be showing that I've not learned a damn thing. Obfuscation? Honestly, that's a new one. I didn't even realize that word was apart of our language, but I'm not really into the whole semantics thing at the moment. The underlying truth though, and you are one hundred percent correct, lies in that very ring, and I'm happy that we can agree upon that as well. TLA could talk down to me all he wanted and I could try and talk myself up, but what was going to happen in that ring was always going to have the final say for us no matter what. I have to contend right back though about the high rocky road, because the other roads I took were not so reliable. The other roads didn't get me to Pain For Pride after months of humble beginnings. The other roads didn't get me to Territorial Invasion after being triumphant at Dia Del Diablo. The high road turned into the most reliable one.

The legacy I want to lead is about achievements and overcoming roadblocks leads back to the direction I'm going in to get closer to more achievements. I need to defeat you to show I haven't fallen into a slump, and I will prove that is not the case. Showdown will prove that Territorial Invasion was just a slight setback to where I am trying to get to, but in the end the bumps and bruises they will prove to have been worth it.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post September 30th 2016, 11:58 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Ah yes, Nixon. Mr “when the president does it, that means it is not illegal.”

It’s a quote that lives on in infamy, every time people hear it they motion towards emotion.

But is it that refutable? We got a living president today, an arguable war criminal with only a Nobel Peace Prize to show for it despite how weak at the knees many of you get hearing about what his army does around the world.

I respect that.

That’s power.

As fascinating as it is for someone who reps the backyard white Christian society to call me xenophobic, as entertaining as it is for someone to call me Nixon after referring to himself as the female Nixon Hillary Clinton herself, and even as amusing it is for someone to lack self awareness so greatly they talk about my reptilian nature on the levels Alex Jones talks about lizard men yet thinking I’m the Trump supporter, it is all for not because you can’t hurt me Pizza Boy. I didn’t come up as no pussy, as these words you got, all these platitudes, you not thinking right if you think they mean jack squat to me. All that matters are the funds and credibility to your name that you got, if you don’t got those you don’t have shit. Lady friend? In the singular too? Ain’t no such thing, how does that song go with that sucker getting cheated on? “I’m a good man, food on the table, working two jobs, ready, willing and able, check. Good man, up having fun, got no kids and I love the lord, check.”, and then this motherfucker at the end of the music video is giving hoes money despite betrayal cause he’s a “good man”, real responsible. Women don’t got no good man friends, they love flirting with danger, and the quicker you know that the quicker you know how to conquer the world. I’m not bragging about ladies right now just for the fun of it, if you’re a sucker in one department I guarantee you run your entire life business as a sucker, I treat these broads like I treat everything else, a game for my pleasure. You ask if my eyes are open? Yeah, I’m real woke.

You could beat me to a bloody pulp, and I’d still spit my own blood onto your face before I admit to weakness, death before I show fallibility.

Everything that you think makes someone human from where I come from makes you nothing but a grade A punk! You clearly don’t want to put respect on my name, you talk to me like I’m your son, but it’s the other way, I’m the man who is going to have to put the beat down on a boy for running his mouth too casually. See you’re the type of crusader that makes it so a brother has to go and take it to another level, has to do the work of savages when I’m normally out here messing around and playing my way to the top, you put what you have coming on Showdown onto yourself. From what you’re saying your eyes are open too, but don’t blink, I catch you slipping and you’ll be catching an ambulance out of the building, and I’m talking before and during the match. I don’t get where you come off saying I refuse to compete half the time, I never refused a fight or taken a day off from running the dark alleys I’ve made of this brand, I’m always on the prowl making moves ahead, and if there’s EVER a night I’m not in that ring wrestling it’s because every time someone comes up to me they be taking naps because with these fists I be popping them sleeping pills, and the powers at be try to curb the addiction that the whole Showdown roster got.

But you been running your raggedy-ass vigilante work far too long, pulling all nighters like you’re some kind of 24/7 busybody who found the anti snooze button every time those damn eyelids of yours ever come close to coming down. You’ve been asking to get your ass knocked out, and I’ll answer you soon enough.

And right before I put you to bed boy, I’ll look into your eyes like you want so much, but I won’t be looking for doubt.

I’ll be looking for regret.
Victor Maero
Post September 30th 2016, 11:17 pm by Victor Maero
2000 November 30th.
+10Y - 1M - 7D - H/M/S 3:53:36

Victor walked down the hallway, grateful to finally have a moment of rest. He rubbed his eyes letting his mind wander. He thought about how glad he was that he was able to finally get out of that house. He looked down at his scarred wrists and shuttered. Victor’s thoughts were cut off by a sudden collision. He looked at the carnage and scattered papers around him in dismay.

“Damn it, my stuff’s everywhere!” Said a feminine voice. Victor looked up to see another student scrounging in the collective paper graveyard they’ve created. Her brown hair now draped in front of her face. Victor stared at her in stunned silence for a moment then continued to pick up his own papers and books. Victor grabbed for the last book to hand it to the fallen woman at the same moment she did the same. They lifted the book in unison and their eyes met.

“Sorry.” Victor replied.

“Watch where you’re going asshole.” Said the woman as she stood.

“Watch how much eyeshadow you put on.” Victor quipped as he walked away to the sound of scoffs. This interaction further confirmed his assumption that people here weren’t worth his time. He already knew he was a monster at heart, he didn’t need anyone to point that out. Victor chuckled to himself thinking how much he’d grown recently. Starting school like this was honestly a great way to get away from his parents’ constant belittling and making fun of his interests. They were glad to get him out of the house making convincing them to help him go to school a lot easier than planned. Victor turned into his classroom even though he was about an hour early. He made his way over to his normal seat only to see a bag waiting for him. He looked at it quizzically before sitting next to it and waiting for its owner to return. After about twenty minutes of losing himself in his books, the owner of the bag returned.

“Hey! I guess I’m not the only one that’s early, huh?” A feminine voice commented. Victor sighed, it’s not that he didn’t like women it’s that they just didn’t like him.

“Your bag is sitting in my unassigned assigned seat.” Victor responded looking up from his studies. His eyes met her bright blue ones and locked there for a moment before he pulled himself back to his book in an attempt to show dominance.

“Okay, geez. All you have to do is ask me to move it.” The girl said jokingly moving her bag to the other side of Victor and sitting where he was before. “Aren’t you at least going to ask my name?”

“It wasn’t on my agenda. Why?”

“Well, it’s Samantha.” She said punching Victor playfully. “My friends call me Sam.”

“Well then, Sam-”

“You’re not my friend.” She said cutting Victor off. “But we could be friends.”

“Okay.” Victor turned to Sam and closed his book. “As your not-friend, Samantha, I need to ask you something. What’s up with your fixation on me?”

“Okay look, you don’t need to be an asshole about it alright? I’ve just seen you around and you seem kind of lonely. Us weirdos need to stick together you know?” Sam shrugged. Victor sighed and turned back to his book.

“Who dared you?”

“What?”

“Who dared you to talk with the “Victor the Weirdo?”

“No one? I’m doing this of my own fruition.”

“That’s a pretty big word for a blond.”

“That’s a pretty big attitude for a thirteen-year-old nerd.” Victor peeked over from his book and offered his hand.

“Victor.”

“I got that from the whole “Victor the Weirdo” thing.”

“You’re fast, I like that. I think we can get along Samantha.”

“No, no, no. Call me Sam.” Sam smiled a warm smile and took his hand.

“Maybe we’ll be a bit more friendly now. So, why are you in a psychology class?”

-Present Day-

Oz sits in front of a green screen wearing all black and thick black eyeliner.

“I’m so deep.” He slowly lifts a mango smoothie from out of the frame and takes a long noisy sip. The frame blinks white and a beep is heard. After the cut, Oz is standing up wiping his eyes attempting to get the eyeliner off his eyes to no avail.

“Elise! Help!” Elise enters the frame and another jump cut happens. After the cut, Oz’s eyes are still covered in black eyeliner but now it’s smudged over more of his face.

“We’ll just keep the eyeliner as is and take out the bit of you saying your deep.” Elise’s voice sounds fainter than Oz’s indicating that she’s behind the camera.

“Ironic goth phases will have to wait!” Says Oz with a cross body thumbs up. Another cut takes us to Oz standing in the center of the frame with a fire and darkness behind him.

“Ahren. You thought kids on a playground were the same as those in the Sanatorium? Well, you’re not wrong. But I’m twelve, my humor is at least a little more advanced than that. Besides, I’ve actually matured a little. I mean, I’m still dumb and I love some good immature humor. But I actually can have an interesting conversation with people. That’s how a lot of children are. Don’t assume that your 3 person sample size is big enough to understand us. Besides, Tin Man kind of HAS to be with us 24/7. He’s basically the mom of the Sanatorium. I mean, have you ever seen him make an omelet? It’s elegant… If you spell elegant like ‘shit I dropped it.”

Oz and Elise both crack up laughing and another cut happens. The cut takes us to Oz sitting in the same place but with his full composure.

“When I do the serious stuff you should have like, a 90s film about an ice cream parlor behind me.” The two laugh again and another cut takes us to Oz sitting with his composure and a black and white video of children getting ice cream playing behind him.

“I’m scared for you, Ahren. Tin Man fights for more than just himself or me. He fights for all the castaways, weirdos, and kids like me. Don’t test him, Ahren. He’s desperate, and he will break you.” Oz stares at the camera intensely for a few seconds before breaking down laughing. Another cut has him sitting upright with the original video of fire resumed behind him.

“A failed son, a failed sibling, a failed doctor, a failed wrestler? This is what you think of Tin Man? Let me address those one at a time.” Oz counts on his fingers.  “He never failed as a son. His parents failed their job, as did his siblings. He didn’t fail as a doctor, he quite. As for a failed wrestler.” Oz smiles and the fire behind him swells. “You’re one in a number of steps that will take that accusation and turn it on its head. When you’re left in the dust and you see the Priest of Life living his dream, holding a title above his head, you will eat those words. And I will spoon feed them to you. You’re not the only one who bounces back, Ahren. Tin Man just improves faster than most. This is real. He’s dangerous. I know however much I want you to see that you’ll turn a blind eye and run head first into the slaughter. You should be scared, Ahren. Tin Man’s been in touch with his demons his whole life, talking with some kids won’t help you escape them when he’s in that ring with you. But hey, at least when you’re floating in the abyss you’ll be able to crack some jokes.” Oz smiles. The images moves back until it’s in an editing software on a computer screen with Oz and Elise sitting on either side of it.

“Well,” Oz begins. “I don’t… NOT like it.”

“Yeah… I tried at least.” Elise smiles with a chuckle.

“I think I’ll go back to being the editor.” The two laugh as the scene fades to black.

Maero fades in a rainy cemetery standing in front of a grave with a flower on top and tears running down his cheeks. A flash happens and suddenly the image is a close up of Maero’s face.

“I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing..I was born with the evil one standing as my sponsor beside the bed where I was ushered into the world, and he has been with me since.” Maero stands quietly in the rain for a moment. “I never thought I’d find others like me, but that’s just what the Sanatorium is. I used to hate kids, Ahren. Now look at me! Maybe you’re right, maybe I am reliving my childhood. But I’m also a guardian now. I take care of children. I’m the childish one?  Do you want to know why the police don’t step in? We pay them off. Oh boy, aren’t we the bad guys? News flash, Ahren. I wipe the filth from this Earth from this earth as way to enjoy myself, as a way to let my darkness be content.” Maero grits his teeth. “This is the ONE place I don’t feel like a monster. I finally feel human again. Don’t belittle my choices, Ahren. I’m sorry I was gifted, and I’m sorry I was cursed. I’m sorry you want to think that everyone hates me, and I’m sorry you’re right. But for fucking ONCE in your life. Look past that and see what else is fighting in this match. What do you fight for, Ahren? I fight for those like me.” Maero walks away into the rain. As he walks he turns and talks while walking backward with arms outstretched.

“Play with me, Ahren, But tempt me not!” Maero screams. “I’ve been waiting to quench my bloodthirst, and you’re fresh blood.” Maero smiles, and the image jumps between him at a distance and close up with the same smile before switching to black with a thud.

“This is all a game to you, so let’s try a new one.” Maero’s face flashes in and out of the darkness before remaining. “Run.” The blackness returns.

Last edited by Victor Maero on October 1st 2016, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
kennydrake
Post September 30th 2016, 10:44 pm by kennydrake
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 2852be7c82fdbedafc12cdb4cf6da97631ef6478_hq

God Dammit, Matt…

I really, REALLY wanted to like you…

But here I see that you’re just like everyone else. You fall back on these little comments that you don’t REALLY understand, but you spout them anyway because...why not, right? It’s not like I’M a SERIOUS THREAT…

But while you were spouting your first-year college student gibberish about Maslow - what’s next, by the way? Guitar in the quad? Meet in the Dorms and discuss apartheid? - I couldn’t help but think… “I’ve heard this shit before...but better…” Talk about getting STALE.

Let’s just...get something out of the way, my man...You’re Matt Miles. Yes? You’re THE MAN. Mr. GOLDEN Touch...THE GOLDEN Boy is on the GOLD Brand...GOLDEN TONGUE, GOLDEN ROD, GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD!

But you should know...a predators eye is attracted to shiny things...and you, boy? You’re the shiniest of them all...and ALL EYES...are on YOU.

I don’t know HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT before people pull the dicks out of their ears and listen, but VOLTAGE?!

It’s MY Show.

It’s MY HOME.

IT.

IS.

MINE!

I have been here since the SECOND I signed my contract, and I will be on Voltage until I fucking die, because IT IS MINE. Every person that you see walking the halls, making the calls, and hitting the ropes? They are MY PROPERTY...and I will do with MY PROPERTY WHATEVER I DAMN WELL WISH…

Because I am too damn powerful, too damn good, and too damn important to stop.

Now, I don’t know how much Carson paid you, or what kind of favor he promised you, but you are APPARENTLY the only person that thinks he’s still the same man he once was. Now, while it was just ADORABLE how you were championing him, I’m here to drop a truth bomb on you:

CARSON?!

Is a dead man walking.

Somehow, you think that me driving my heels into his chest, collapsing his sternum as hundreds of thumbtacks pierce his greasy skin, and me getting the Win counts as a “loss,” but kiddo, you couldn’t be further from the truth.

I not only defeated Carson.

I not only drove him out of MY woods.

I EMBARRASSED Carson Ramsay.

Just like I’m going to embarrass you.

He said pretty much the same thing you said: “Kenny Drake just wants attention; he’s jealous that I, Carson Ramsay, was the bigger star; he needs Wolvesden to do his dirty work.” Carson PROMISED that he would be the one to SLAY THE WOLF! He PROMISED that you all would NEVER SEE KENNY DRAKE AGAIN.

And yet Here I Stand.

And where is he?

Who knows...and who cares.

So, YOU, Mr. Golden Boy, can claim that “Carson’s gonna kill me” alllllllll you want. You can make all these little comments about my “need” for attention, and you can take shots at Wolvesden, but when the dust settles...when the blood dries...and when the record books are written…

The only thing you’ll be able to say, TRUTHFULLY…

Is DRAKE RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME.

Just ask Carson...he knows....

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 31df5f56cd01de1a27356dddfe681219b9fda60d_hq
Whiskey Jack
Post September 30th 2016, 10:01 pm by Whiskey Jack
Showdown Promo #2
vs Rex McAlister

Ya know, Rex, I really appreciate this little discourse that we've had. I think I've gotten a bit of a sharper focus of things, thinking on what you've said and what I'm trying to get across.

I want to assure you, Rex, that much as I want to avenge my loss to Nick Angel, his specter will be quite far from my mind once the bell rings. But until then, I'll humor your question that you asked. You wondered why I burst into Murrow's office. Was it for justice or a match, you ask? And you seemed to wonder what that has to do for the truth that I seek. Well, Rex, the explanation is much more simple that you might imagine? Why was I in Murrow's office? Because after my match, that's where my feet took me, as I was digesting my misplayed hand, stewing in anger. I've already made it quite clear that I am not very fond of suits. I don't have a particular hate for Murrow like some people do, but I couldn't give a rat's ass what he thinks of me. So I lashed out in anger with my words. If I could get something out of it, another match with Nick Angel, all the better. But I am a man that prefers to exact retribution with my own two hands. I don't need Murrow's blessing to fight a man that is in my sights. When our paths cross again, I will not hesitate to put Nick Angel in his place. However, when a man like Murrow sees a potential match that could be taken to new levels of violence, well, he generally sees dollar signs. Thought that might set the wheels in motion and bring Nick Angel's path a little closer to mine. Is that not what you were doing when you attacked Chris Elite? A way to bring his path and your path a little closer. The difference between you and I in our respective rage filled moments is that you want your path to cross with that of a champion. You want a title. What do I want with Angel? Truth. The truth that I can beat him. I knew that victory was in my grasp, and I let it slip. I don't intend to do that again, and I will prove that, more to myself than to anyone else. But I grow weary of speaking of Angel and Murrow. They are irrelevant for my purposes on Showdown. All that matters tomorrow is you and I and the truth that lies in the ring. Keep that in mind, Rex.

Because truth is paramount here. See, much as I've enjoyed bandying words about with you, Rex, words are only a tool of obfuscation. See, even when we intend to speak the truth, words are never enough to convey the fullness of truth. All words are a lie, but in different degrees. I'm not accusing you of deliberately hiding the truth, or any malicious intent. Even I, speaking as forward and direct as I can, even I cannot fully convey the truth with my words. None of us can. But do you know when the truth really comes to light? When you're fighting for your life. I can say a million times over that I respect you, Rex, but it is only when we are together in the ring that you will really comprehend how I respect you. As much as you say that you look for the good fight, it's only when I face you in the ring that I will truly know how much you believe that. For now, we can only choose to take each other's assertions at face value, or reject them if they seem spurious. But for all we know, one of us could be lying to the other, feeding the other a line of slop that pigs would spurn. For what it's worth, I feel that you have been level with me. But come Showdown, we will confirm it.

One point that I will contend with you, though, is your assertion that the high road is steady and reliable. You have not traveled long on that path if that's what you believe, especially here in EAW. The number of other people that I see walking the straight and narrow can probably be number on one hand, and at the very least are vastly outnumbered by those on the darker ways. The high road is perilous and dangerous. It leaves you open and exposed to the slings and barbs from those below. You'll suffer setbacks and dead ends. You leave yourself open to getting stabbed in the back. And you'll likely see those below move ahead much quicker than you. Make no mistake, the high road is a lonely road. Of all the roads that I've walked, of all the people I've been, the high road is the hardest. But it's only by releasing the pettiness, the vices, the bonds of hatred, that I can truly find the center of myself. Discover who I am.

Because, those titles -those nicknames- I have, while they're not exactly as grandiose as 'Darth Lannister', catchy as 'The Komodo Dragon', or funny as 'The Heartburn Kid', they don't tell the entire story about me. I said as much to Kevin Hunter in the beginning. 'The Outsider', 'The Wild Rover', 'The Nomad' … I've picked them up along my journeys. 'Wanderer', 'Nomad', 'Vagabond' … they're pretty self-explanatory. I've traveled a great deal around the world. I never stay in one place for long. That's one thing that drew me to EAW. It feeds my wanderlust as we tour, performing in venues all over the globe. While this lifestyle can wear on those with a family and roots in a home, I have neither. There is no little house with a white picket fence. No wife or significant other that wonders what I do with myself at night. No child that misses his or her father, playing catch with a shed wall. All that I leave behind is an open road. No, I don't mention this as a source of pity. This is just who I am. That life … that was never meant for me. I may have fooled myself once that it could be mine … but I was young then. There's something out here that draws me on. I have not found it yet, but I know it's there. And so I continue to walk on.

You see, Rex, I am an outsider. Maybe you don't see it yet, but it is how I've been all my life. I was raised in my early life by my mother's family. Gypsies, you'd call them, though not at all like the television and books portray them. Maybe when you think of 'gypsies' you think of crone-like fortunetellers, roguish men, and wanton women, colorful and dancing. Heh, maybe those people exist somewhere, but not in my family. Much as they are thought of as a wild and carefree people, the truth could not be more the opposite. The Romani are beholden to the concept of Romanipen, a status of being Rom that guides culture, law, and identity. And if you do not have it, if you are considered unworthy, then you are not even considered a real person. As a child, I was stripped of my Romanipen, shunned by the people that had brought me into this world. Mother, grandfather. Aunts, uncles, cousins. All turned their back on me and left me to die like a sick dog in the rain. But I survived. I persevered. And that was the first time the lesson was hammered into me that I was meant to walk this world alone. For no matter where I went, I never found that familial bond that I had in my first years on this world. Even in a crowd that is cheering my name, wishing for my victory, I am still alone. I appreciate their fervor. Maybe they cheer me because there's a small part within them that feels cut off from the rest of the world and they see me as the embodiment of that small part. Maybe to them, I represent that a single man can stand on his own, walk his own path. We seem like such social creatures. We seek one another's approval. Social media seems to be tool to constantly measure ourselves against everyone else in the world. We forget what we can accomplish, though, as just one person, alone against the void.

Ah, but I don't blame you, Rex, for being a little skeptical. There's no way that you could have known my past. It's not as though there aren't enough people here with empty and hollow titles. Why would you think that mine would be any different? You've been quite diligent otherwise, I'm inclined to overlook your assumption. Like I said, I respect you and the way you've chosen to approach me. I feel like I will learn a lot fighting you. Beating you. Because that is what I will do. I did not walk all these miles, tripped through so many pitfalls, overcome so many obstacles, only to stall out here in EAW. I realize the road ahead will not be smooth. I will fall. But I will pick myself up again, and I will move forward. I think that you will as well, even if you hit another stumbling block. By your words, you've already overcome many. A loss to me will no doubt seem like a small obstacle to you. Like you said, you hold your breath and keep from drowning. You will persevere, eventually. I think you can even beat Chris Elite. But for me, a victory over you will be a great leap forward. A validation that I have chosen the right path.  I've seen glimpses of it.  Flashes.  Saturday, I get confirmation.

I'm sure that this mutual respect that we've shown each other probably has some people gagging and wondering if we're going to hug it out in the ring instead of fighting. You already know the answer to that question, but let me answer for those who don't. Do I respect Rex McAlister? You bet. He's shown himself to be the type of determined, self-aware, principled fighter that earns my respect. Maybe he hasn't always been that way, and maybe he won't always be that way, but in this moment, I respect the man. And I understand that sometimes we must find a new path to walk. But, come Saturday, when we enter that ring and stand across from each other, I am going to have no compunctions beating the hell out of him. And I know that he is going to try to do the same to me. See, we respect each other, but we also respect this sport. We respect the history of hundreds of individuals that have stepped into that ring to fight for victory. They have fought, they have bled, and they have entertained. And that's just what we'll do on Showdown. It would be a sign of disrespect, not just to Rex, but to that legacy of fighters, and to the fans in attendance, for us to fight with anything less than everything we have. So that's just what I'll do. And I get the feeling that Rex will be doing the same. So long story short, you people who get to witness this match won't be seeing Rex and I hug each other. Unless, it's a bearhug and I'm trying to crush the life out of him. You're going to see two men with a lot of pride and determination go toe-to-toe in one hell of a slobberknocker.  Neither of us will give an inch, and we're going to leave it all in the ring.  We're going to give those people their money's worth.  But in the end, only one of us will walk out of the ring as the victor.

I'm ready, Rex. Let's put our cards on the table.
Post September 30th 2016, 9:56 pm by The Philly Kid
Scene begins with the following banner...

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Gbp10

The Philly Kid appears on screen sitting on a chair...

Philly: "Cody Marshall you just love to sit... oops STAND!"

The Philly Kid jumps up, lifts up the chair and throws it off screen...

Philly: "You love to STAND there and run your mouth about work ethic and hard work from 5am-5pm blah blah blah bullshit... but take the easy way out to win matches. I bet it took a lot of hard work for you to use that bible and pick up a victory against the likes of me. Someone who shouldn't be in a ring with you. Someone who was supposed to be a cake walk. A fat out of shaped pussy Philly guy like me should've been easy to beat for a jacked up Texan like you!"

Philly pauses for a few seconds...

Philly: "You were right about one thing though... this is a great country, BUT... it isn't guys like Burton, Rattik or myself that ruin this country! It's guys like you... A jacked up Donald Trump wannabe with your racist, homophobic, hateful rants! You like to run your mouth like Donald Trump but can't back it up when called out! You complain about people like me but it's people like me that are sitting in that crowd. It's everyday people like me who pay their hard earned money to buy a ticket or buy a t-shirt, DVD or a hat. People like me who you think you are better than are the reason you can pay your bills, feed your kids, buy your wife pretty things and keep your closet full of hooded robes. Cody, you always talk about where you come from and how you have derogatory names for different groups of people... Well, where I come from Cody, we also have a name for guys like you... BITCH!!!!! Marshall... do you want to know what they teach guys like me from Philly? How to beat rednecks punks from Texas who are all bark and no bite! Come to Philly, Cody and run your mouth about this city. They will put your mouth on the curb and stomp your teeth out on the street."

Philly calms down for a bit and reaches for a small American flag. He spins the flag stick between his fingers as he continues...

Philly: "I too... want to make America great again and it begins with defeating Burton and Rattik. After we are done with them, this so called No pride having, Beer gut hanging, Cheesesteak eating, Philly Sports loving, long bearded punk ass young son of a bitch is gonna whoop your redneck, bible thumping, KKK loving ass all the way back to TEXAS!  

Oh and Cody I did Google the pictures of you...

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Klansmen-via-Flickr-800x430

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Screen-Shot-2015-12-01-at-12.39.02-PM-640x367

DONALD TRUMP DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 CqttCprWcAAubN3

Cody Marshall
Post September 30th 2016, 6:39 pm by Cody Marshall
God Bless America. Wow. Great crowd here today. Thank you, thank you. An excellent crowd. This is the greatest country in the world. It’s a damn shame, you know, that the greatest country in the world is being overrun by the radicals we see in today’s politically correct climate. Greatest country in the world. A great country. But forces are at work trying to destroy us. We got the social justice crew standing up at their soapboxes -- or should I say, sitting down, cause they ain’t in good enough condition to give a speech standing up! I don’t trust nobody who needs to sit down at a podium. Not a single soul. Crooked Hillary, that means you. I say Crooked Hillary, because she’s a crook. Hillary’s crooked. It’s a fact, dispute it all you want. Confirmed fact. She has no problem sitting on her little stool and lying to you. But it’s not just her, or even the Democratic Party. Politicians on both sides have become spineless. Absolutely devoid of any convictions. They will tell these poor souls, their constituents, that they’re on the right path, when they’re really just screwing their lives up. Personal responsibility, it’s a lost value. Nobody’s taking responsibility for themselves any more. The social justice crew, they’ll tell you it’s ok not to work hard. “Here, take a handout. Come cry about your life at this group therapy session. Don’t make any changes. Just take a pill. Or a hooker”. It’s all bullshit.

You got guys like the Philly Kid, running around -- well, not running. It’s more of a brisk hobble. They’re hobbling around, beer guts hanging out, cholesterol levels sky high, heart attack waiting to happen. Yet they see no problem with their lives. Philly Kid’s rally cry is “Fat Lives Matter”. No, Philly Kid. Lazy, undisciplined lives DO NOT MATTER. There, I said it. What are you nerdy internet bloggers on Gawker gonna do about it? I’m a monster of a man, you assclowns would shit your pants if you stepped in my general vicinity. Here’s what you guys with no work ethic, no responsibilities, no family to support don’t understand. Your body is a reflection of your lifestyle and your values. When you’re as obese as the Philly Kid, it shows that you are lazy and undisciplined. That carries over into your professional life, and your personal relationships. You already know where I was at Philly Kid’s age. I was working back breaking manual labor jobs, 5 AM to 5 PM, while training to become a wrestler, and campaigning for the Texas Republican Party. And I was doing all that as a married father, while Philly Kid is a pure man-child. No pride, no self-discipline, just a punk ass young kid. I’m in my mid 30s. So I’m not that much older than Philly Kid, we’re both considered millennials. But the gap in our experiences and work ethic is just so damn large, it’s like we’re from different worlds. And it’s true, we are. I’m from Texas, you’re from pussy ass Pennsylvania. I don’t know what they teach you in Philly, but here, you wouldn’t survive a day.

Now I have to team with this blubbery tub of of lard, the Philly Kid, against these two weirdo emo demented “extreme” dudes who enjoy hitting people with barbed wire. Kurt Burton, Rattik, and The Philly Kid. What a motley crew this is. Kurt Burton came out swinging with a weak ass promo that was shorter than his dick. Shows no work ethic. If he's putting the same amount of effort into his training, I'm gonna turn him into mincemeat. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Am I the only real man left in this company? Where has the sanity gone? These guys are like straight out of a straight to DVD movie. I’m not sure about the “straight” part though. Any dude who makes his entrance to Marilyn Manson is highly suspect in my book. Where I’m from, you don’t do that shit. WHERE I’M FROM, you know what we called guys who listened to Marilyn Manson? We called them faggots, cause that’s what they are. Kurt Burton used to be a metal singer. Thank God his career ended. Not that he had one in the first place. Sorry, your 38 Soundcloud followers don’t count. Truth is, and Donald Trump said it best, if you ain’t making money you ain’t successful. Try to spout all this bullshit about “perfecting your craft” and “the journey is the reward” and “doing it for the art”. That’s what it is, bullshit. Ain’t no such thing as a participation trophy! There are winners and losers in life, and success is measurable - win/loss records in the ring, bank balance, the list goes on. I’m a winner. And I got where I am today because of the work I put to improve myself. I ain’t perfect either. When I first came on the wrestling scene, I was a chubby ass tub of lard myself. My wife’s cooking was a little too good, ha. It got pretty damn bad, you can google the pictures. And you know what? I wasn’t getting anywhere. I was wrestling in bingo halls and high school gyms. Not even on EAW’s radar. Nowhere near the big time. And I said to myself, if I’m gonna do this, I have to give it 110%. So I busted my ass and transformed into the beast I am today. Burton, Rattik, you got no chance in hell of beating me. Philly Kid, just sit back and watch, boy. I’m gonna teach you how it’s done. God Bless America, I’m out.
Tyler Parker
Post September 30th 2016, 5:26 pm by Tyler Parker
The Book of Tyler, Chapter XI: Under God's Hot Sun, On God's Green Earth

(EAW Exclusive! This is a live recording, somewhere in Salt Lake City, Utah, where Showdown is this week and we're at the Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City; a black Lamborghini is there and the door opens to show Tyler Parker with a black eye. He's in a red suit, black underneath shirt with it unbuttoned, black ripped jeans and black boots. Tyler takes his bags and shuts the door, the camera zooms in on him and he tries to hide the black eye. He checks into the hotel and swipes the card to get into his room. Tyler tosses his bags to the side and sits down, where he takes the camera and puts it in front of him.)

I've been criticized and I'm being criticized. If there's one thing I've had throughout my career, it's criticism. Before I was even in this business, I had critics. Those that doubted me, that told me I'd never make it in this business... that I wouldn't be where I am right now. My own blood, my opponents, my significant others... none of them thought I'd get to this point in my career. Not this point that seems like I have nothing left but this point that I've given this business everything I have. That I've given my life to this business and to the ring. That I've given the time and effort that I couldn't have for a normal life. A normal life, for most, isn't so bad but for me? I hate it. I hate living like this, not training and not competing. I've never been normal. I don't know how to be normal. Unlike most of the others that I've been in the ring with, unlike most of the ones in this business... I actually care about this. I care. I care more than I should but this business has been a part of me for ten years. Though I care about this, I don't care about what others think of me, regardless if they think so or not. I don't care what any of them thought about me or what any of them have said to me, I'm here each and every week. Yeah, I'm banged up right now because of what happened to me inside of the steel structure and yeah, I know what happened to me last week but like I've said before, I get back up. I got back up and Lannister can reclaim what he thinks is his but I'll be taking it away from him. What I do to him will be even more embarrassing than what he's done to me. That's what I have to say about that because I get back at those who have hurt me and tried to end my career. Mr. DEDEDE tried, Ares Vendetta tried and that bastard has tried but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of getting rid of me. He could never get rid of me, no one can get rid of me because I'd get back up. My heart keeps beating, my blood keeps pumping... I'm back up and there's no stopping me. I haven't stopped because being told I couldn't do this, being told I wouldn't make it in this business, being told I'd never be World Heavyweight Champion... made me want it that much more. It made me work that much harder and being told that I'm not what I used to be, being told that I should hang it up, being told that I can't do what I say I'd do... makes me that much more single-minded on what I have to do. Lannister and I will get back in the ring again but not without some high stakes. We'll meet again and when we meet again, he won't be getting out of there. I'll make sure of it. Under God's hot sun, on God's green Earth... I'll make sure he's left with nothing. That's not what this week is about though. I'd like to get back in the ring with Lannister right now but I have a match with Ryan Marx. It was inside of the steel structure that Ryan Marx thought he could stab me and the others in the back and yeah, he might've had the others thinking that he'd actually co-exist but I'm not gullible like them and no, my feelings aren't hurt because of that. My feelings aren't hurt because it's happened to me before. I'm used to it. I kind of figured you'd do that and I hate that you were even in the match because you would've never been in the match if it weren't for some things. You weren't supposed to be in the match and I might've thought that it'd be okay because I actually like you, somewhat, but then that happened and it kind of bothered me. Instead of doing things the right away, instead of going out there and co-existing with myself and the others, you had to betray us. Instead of doing what you said you'd do that week, you couldn't even try and had to stab them in the back. I said them and not me because I'd to have my back facing you for to stab me but I knew you'd do that, I knew you'd do what so many others in that kind of match have done before which is pussy out. If you were even half the competitor, half the human being that you think you are? You wouldn't have turned your back on them. My feelings aren't hurt though because of that, their feelings might be hurt but I couldn't care less and I don't care about you. I have no concerns with what I'd do to you in the ring and this week, I think I'll blacken your eye like mine. I'll show you that you never mess with me. You're so cocky that you actually think more of a competitor than I am, that this won't take but a few minutes for you. See, I might be banged up right now but I'm the strongest competitor in this business for a reason and I have more strength in me than you could ever have. The strength that's in me is unlike any other and I'll show you that. I'll show you what happens to turncoats like you. This kind of thing? Talking? Is what I don't like to do. I won't say much more because I've said what I could say and this Saturday? It won't be me that's rendered useless because you weren't useful to begin with. You weren't useful as a partner and you won't be useful as a human being after what I do to you. You'll be of no use but one thing --- for me to make a statement.

(Tyler Parker snarls before shutting off the camera and the screen fades to black.)
Kurt_Burton
Post September 30th 2016, 4:56 pm by Kurt_Burton
Showdown Promo 1

Wow... just wow.  You guys are absolutely fucked now.  See Rattik and I, we may be a new team, but we have all of the potential possible.  And We will make an example out of these two fuckwits Philly Kid and Cody Racist McDouche nozzle.  Because Quite simply, no one will be able to withstand the might of Rattik, or the cunning of Burton.  Not a fat sack of shit that I already beat once, not some racist hill jack with a penchant for racial slurs.  And soon enough, we will have the tag team titles.  Because the Mighty may not Kneel, but they are looking awfully shaky right now.
Mike Showman
Post September 30th 2016, 3:51 pm by Mike Showman
THE LIFE OF MIKE SHOWMAN, SEASON 1 EPISODE 2: VOLTAGE

Intro: Keep your eye on the money by Mötley Crüe plays along with some generic intro video highlighting the life of Michael Brown along with the flashes of the riches he has (after about a minute or so, the video ends)

(The camera starts rolling and focuses of Mike as he is sitting on his couch in his lavishly furnished room. For those who have forgotten, the room is possibly the most luxurious room one has ever seen. On the eastern wall sits a big ass television flanked by a game station. On the southern wall there are pictures of Mike with famous celebrities. The room has a big ass sofa on the centre and a table in front of it. On the northern wall there is a bar where you can find all sorts of stuff)

(Mike starts to talk)

Mike: Hey there people, my name is Mike Showman and welcome the show, the life of Mike Showman, a show which is dedicated to the newest sensation and hottest property in the earth right now Mike Showman. Now before we get things rolling, here is a quick news update about shit that went down in the last week. Shit you were too occupied to notice because y’all were busy doing your shit low paying jobs that make you work eighteen hours a day. So anyways, your favourite wrestler Mike is now a part of the Voltage brand. That’s right, the yellow brand just became golden with the addition of Mike Showman to the roster. I personally would like to thank everyone who aided in this, which is no one to be honest because I don’t depend on people to do shit for me. I do it myself and that is why I am so successful at whatever I do. It is because of my talent that I am a part of and that talent isn’t going nowhere and so every week you will be treated to what I have to offer to this brand

Second, I fired that no good announcer, Habe…Mabe… or whatever the fuck his name was. The thing is, this is my show and I am doing this on my terms. This means that I am the presenter, I am the theme and of course I am the guest. So yes, get ready to see more of me because that’s how the show will roll. My show my rules and if anyone got a problem with that, you can go watch some third grade porn film and wither away the rest of your miserable existence in your mother’s basement. I don’t need your viewership for the show and let me make it very clear. If I lose one viewer, I will gain a hundred more because all your daughters want to be fucked by me, all your wives want to date me, all your boys want to be as charismatic and entertaining like me and so they will watch the show regardless of whatever the fuck you do. Get it? Now fuck off

Oh well now that those two things are off my chest, let’s talk about Voltage. The yellow brand turned golden because of my induction into its ranks. So the brand, which by the way has the awesome looking and naming EAW Championship, has a long history just like the other brands. It’s got some good wrestlers and….and….. (looks at a piece of paper) aah fuck this shit (tears the paper) the thing is, Voltage needed someone like me, someone as charismatic and stylish and of course rich to bolster its rank and produce a show for the people. The thing is, Showdown and Dynasty are giving one hell of a competition to Voltage and so my induction was more like a necessity for the brand. Mr General Manager Carlos, if you are listening to this right now then don’t worry, your brand is in the right hands. In fact you have made perhaps one of the most historic decisions when you decided to go for me and not for the others. Not only you will have my talents but also, if you want, some dollars because I got plenty and there is only so much you can store away. So you got money plus talent. Rejoice Mr Carlos, rejoice. Now I expect you people want me to send out messages of threats and warnings to the Voltage roster sending words of generic threats. But sorry to disappoint you won’t be getting that from me because I simply don’t need to do those naïve things. I know I am better and so I don’t fear anything or anyone. I have confidence in myself and my abilities and my money and with them I can do anything.

Oh well I am fucking tired and I need a drink so camera guy, cut to commercial please

(Commercial break)

(After the commercial Mike is seen drinking something and checking his phone. He is informed that the show is back live but he refuses to budge. After some minutes, he puts down his phone and faces the camera)

Mike: Welcome back people watching to the show, the life of Mike Showman and while we were away I generously gave my thirsty camera crew something to drink. C’mon guys show it to the people, the people who think I am not generous but a selfish prick. Show it

(The camera guys show their drinks, plain old water while Mike drinks some fine wine. Mike finishes his drink and places his glass on the table)

Mike: Aah now that is what we call a drink. Straight from the vintage section of my father. Father always liked a good drink and I think he passed that trait down to me. Well anyways, let’s get down to the next and the most interesting section of the show, reviewing the EAW superstar by Mike Showman where I randomly pick someone’s name and then review what he has done. So now (receives a box full of names from the camera crew) here we got a name and he is……….Carson Ramsay. Congratulations Ramsay you are the first of the many to be reviewed by me. You should be proud because you are numero uno. So tell your family, tell your neighbours that Mike Showman gave you the number one spot. So as I was saying…..what’s this? (hears something from his camera crew) you saying that he was selected as number one because he is my opponent this week? Well then that makes this review even more interesting. So here I have some info about dear Carson Ramsay and oh my, this is most interesting. Let me read it out to you, his father is dead because of bullets in the head………moved to Batman, Turkey and somehow ends up comparing himself to the figure after whom the city is named. Wait dude, seriously? Batman’s father was a fucking industrialist who worked to make the city better and not some soldier ending lives in some distant lands only to get shot later on. But hey dude, I sympathize with you. I really respect the people from the army because they help in protecting the national peace and shielding us from what lies beyond and also I understand madness. I mean, your father passed away and you were a neglected child and it is enough to drive someone superior like me insane and you, you are just a normal man. It would drive you utterly mad and to be honest I believe the change is happening

But hey, I am not here to discuss illness with you because this is not a medical show. This week, you and I face off in the ring and it will be my in ring debut which is very exciting. You know what else is exciting? Your betrayal at the hands of your long term friend Kenny Drake and what made it even sweeter is the fact that you were beaten by him. I am sure you must have said some lovely words to Kenny before the match with terms like revenge, justice being used more than ever but now here you are, a loser. You know what, losers don’t deserve to act tough. Yes that’s right, you are acting tough when in reality you can’t even back up the words you said. You are a false man and false men deserve to have worse things happen to them. Whatever happened to you, it’s your fault, you hear? Carson Bruce Wayne?

I can already see the sparks flying after this episode is done. People will voice their opinions on twitter and facebook. Some will call be a disrespectful man, some will stand beside Ramsay because of course he is a hero, a dark knight and some might even support me. I am sure those delusional fools who will keep on supporting Ramsay will feed him with even more false words and facts and after a few hours maybe someone will ring me up and say, “Hey Mike, you know what? Carson Ramsay has replied and called you this this and that”. As if this is some school ground fight. But you know what, it doesn’t matter because Ramsay might be a madman shrouded in the cloak of falsehood but I am not, I am a man with reality and I got that from my father. Yes, my father who is rich. Do you think one becomes rich by living in a shrouded word surrounded by facts made out of partial reality?

On Sunday we meet but let me tell you, I won’t be making any promises as to what I am going to do because I know that I am ready. I am ready for you and I am ready for anything that you will throw at me. As I said before, I am confident in my abilities and those abilities will carry me far in the Voltage brand, much farther than you. Because my greatest achievement will not be losing the EAW Pure title at Pain for Pride but it will be standing on top of my fallen foes and lifting the grandest prize of them all above everyone else

(Mike takes a long gulp of his drink and shows the mid finger to the camera. The camera then switches to the end credits scene)
Nobi
Post September 30th 2016, 12:51 pm by Nobi
Vlad The Impaler.

Adolf Hitler.

And Alexander The Great.

Do you know what they have in commons JJ Silva?

That’s right....they are leaders.

What’s the point of bringing up their names though? Are you trying to say that you are a leader just like they are? Hahaha, you are dumber than I thought. You have never been a leader Silva, and you probably never will. You are nothing more than just a Zack Crash’s puppet, forever and always. Let alone being a leader in a stable, you can’t even lead your own self. Not only do you need Zack watching your back all the time, but also, you need Damien Murdow to give you “free tickets” in the first place. If not because of Murdow, you won’t ever faced Mr. DEDEDE in the first hand. If not because of Murdow, you won’t even getting a chance to fight Nico Borg for the 24/7 contract either. Oh right, DEDEDE is a legend, no doubt about it. Nico Borg is breaking up the cell, I can’t deny that. I’m still a nobody compare to both men, that’s what I am according to you.

But do you know what I find really ironic Silva? That you have to face off againts “someone” like me after you failed to beat DEDEDE in the first place. How does it feel to face off againts “someone” like me after you getting a chance to face off againts someone as great as DEDEDE, Silva? Does it feel like a bitch? I sure hope so, because now you know, YOU are the one that IS STILL staying in the bottom. I AM the one that IS COMING to the top. You got your chances to prove yourself that you are your own guy, you got your chances to prove that you are as great as you THINK you are, but you failed to get the job done because you are already fucked up once you entered to this company. Do you know why?

Because you have no real purposes in this bussiness.

No. You don’t. Being a slave for someone can’t be called as an accomplishment. Being a “Mafia” member can’t be called as an accomplishment either. You have no real purposes because you are nothing more than just a dummy, Silva. You always need someone to guide you up to the ladder. Oh that’s right, aside from Zack, who did you need? Eclipse Diemos and *cough* *cough* your best buddy Chris Elite. You needed two dummies to give you a real purpose. Once you knew they weren’t good enough to give you a purpose, you came to Zack to give you one. Well since that day, you have sealed your fate as Omerta’s lackey. Since that day, you have sealed your fate as Zack’s personal little bitch. You want a proof? You can’t even come up with the past of your own. “Your” past is just all about OMERTA. You never accomplished anything in your damn life. You said it yourself that your own impact won’t matter to anyone. Sure, you did win The New Breed Champion all by your own self. But how long did it take for you to win it? 1 year. That’s right. 1 fucking year. After getting the oh-so called advices from Zack, Scott Oasis, Eclipse, and Chris, you still NEEDED 1 year to accomplish something in your pathetic life? That’s a very sad story, Silva.

I’ll admit though. I haven’t done anything to this company. I haven’t done anything to win a gold myself either. But you know what? I still have a chance to win it sooner than you did without anyone’s help. The more realistic chance for me at this moment thought, is ME kicking YOUR arse.
Just deal with it Silva, you are currently out of shape. Nico Borg already exposed it to the world. You don’t have any momentums in your hands now. My current statistic is better than yours. In every aspect, I’m just simply better than yours. How does it feel to be so delusional Silva?

You think I’ll be forggotten boy? Nah, I’ll be remember by everybody else. I’ll be remember as someone who always refuse to quit and give up. Because truthfully, you don't control my existence. Ladder can't stop me. Fire can't stop me. A roof of the car can't stop me. A broken arm can't stop me. A stereoid jackass can't stop me. I just keep going in and going out week after week. Now, what can you do stop me? Absolutely nothing. You’ll definitely remember me as someone who kicked your fucking arse so bad.

I suggest you to bring Terry Chambers to the ring if you are so desperate to beat me, it won't change anything though. You are nothing but my bitch.
ThePizzaBoy
Post September 30th 2016, 11:26 am by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo #4
Spaghetti Western: High Plains Drifter

"Everyone has a master.  Everyone has a torch to carry.  Everyone has someone or something they'd die for."

The camera stays dark as PB audibly swallows, readying himself for what he's about to say.

"I don't care what the nature of your relationship with Drake is.  I really don't.  As a matter of fact, I'd love the idea that you could have compassion for another human being.  It would mean there's some humanity in you.  Something behind your eyes besides dollar signs and self-gratification.  It would mean something matters.  It would mean that there was someone worthy of sacrifice in your life besides the almighty dollar and the fame you might think it brings.  You remind me of Nixon in a way; you're this intelligible figure whom seems to want the whole world in his hands without any of the backlash that comes when the world finds a callous or a hang nail, some imperfection in your work.  It's not because you feel guilt.  If anything you feel as if you have the utmost moral high ground.  You're the top of the food chain, you're the ruler of the free world.  Who dares question your methods? Some crummy failed reporter that isn't even American? Some failed night show host with his basement dwelling friends who've devoted their lives to exposing you as a fraud?"

The camera turns on, revealing PB's face up close laying sideways and looking weary as he stares into the camera.

"I meant no harm in implying you and Drake were an item.  If I insulted anyone but you in doing so then I apologize, but I'm sure all of the special interest groups in the would would understand that your offense at the thought of someone else thinking you have an intimate side to you is far more obscene. I even called up my old boss's at Bo and Tye's to ask them if they were offended by it and they said they had a good laugh.  I'm glad, because those two men were the closest I've come to having fathers for some time.  It would kill me inside if they thought for a second that I didn't love them.  I'd love to know that you could say that about someone Tiberius, but I know it isn't the case. I keep saying it to you OMERTA types, you HexaGun's, you're all the same so why bother differentiating? You're not in charge.  You're not a god.  There is vulnerability in you, and the fact that I would even infer it offends you more than anything else.  Sure, it's still a cold reptilian response but I see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice.  If I were to assume you had a lady friend or that you were having an intimate affair with a sheep I'd get the same reaction.  Who gives a fuck if I masturbate? Who the hell doesn't? It just means I have it in me to show love toward myself.  But you? It's just maintenance to a whore like yourself.  You get no sensation from it anymore.  Any nerve ending within you has been numbed by the calcified paper cuts of one hundred dollar bills.  At least that's what you'd want me to think.  You want me to believe that you're incapable of pain.  But you forget that you're talking to the man who stared into your eyes as you flew off of a ladder and down into a splintery wooden hell on the outside of the ring.  I've devoted my whole existence since HexaGun to the task of making you bleed, to make you cry, to make you confess with your body what you wont with your words.  You are fallible, just as I am fallible.  Even with the grace of God on my side I lost the EAW National Championship once when I started to stray from the paths of my doctrine.  I was bled, I was cut, I was forced to give up a part of myself in order to learn the lesson I'm trying to teach you.  Maybe that makes me no different than Nico Borg.  Maybe that makes me something worse since I really believe in the tonic I'm selling you that you profess to be snake oil."

Pizza Boy gives the camera a wry smile as he blows his hair off of his forehead with a sigh.

"But let's cut religion out of it for a moment.  I know you love that straw man, but let's consider that my plight is the human condition.  As I've stated I'm an imperfect man.  I've had imperfect masters teach me imperfect lessons to make me better men than they.  Part of those teachings was learning from their mistakes, i.e. 'evolving'.  Contrary what you might think I'm quite the disciple of Darwin.  I don't think his teachings dispel my beliefs.  To the contrary, I in fact think they go hand in hand quite well.  Evolution is the process of cutting out weakness genetically, and yet after millennia of nature doing so we're still as squishy as ever, thus making the laws of nature themselves imperfect.  Wouldn't it be quite arrogant of a man to think himself more capable of evolving than what nature provides? And wouldn't the world be offended to find out that he wasn't despite all of his grand standing? See, that's you.  You think you're better.  Period.  Despite the fact that I've proven the contrary on countless occasions.  Even when you run in a pack I manage to outlast the brunt of what you and your cohorts have to offer.  I took the whole of HexaGun out with a chair alone.  I even managed to out-survive all of my teammates when it came war time between the forces of HexaGun and EAW.  I didn't win, but I drew blood twice before finally being put down.  I left that match feeling like a winner because I thought I did enough damage to prove my point.  The point wasn't that I was superior.  The point wasn't that I could take you all on by myself and come out with a few pinfalls.  The point was that you all live and die as easily as I do.  Your bones are the same density as my bones.  Your blood flows through the same nervous system that I possess, and that means we're not greaters or lessers of one another.  It means that we all have to put in work to get somewhere in this industry and that shortcuts to the top aren't justified because you're the prettiest or the richest or the most ripped.  What matters is victory and defeat, adapt and perish, win or lose. That's what makes a man, and it's the losses more than the victories that matter most.  As someone who refuses to lose, as someone who refuses to compete half of the time, how does it make sense to anyone other than you and your diluted friends that you're somehow better than me? The goof? The pizza boy? The dough jockey, pie boy, bakery scented working man of America? You know, I was joking when I compared you to Trump.  It's clear political baiting, but I'm beginning to think that it's what you strive to be, and that's old money who thinks he knows how to run the world after failing time and time again to micromanage outfits or adhere to the world's laws."

Pizza Boy glances up at his hair and blushes in a moment of self-consciousness.  He reaches off camera and pulls back his "Bo & Tye's Pizzeria" delivery hat.  He slides it over his bed head and gives the camera a meek smile.

"If that's what being successful is then I'll gladly settle for beating you for the #1 Contender's ship and humbly deliver pizza to your after party as you celebrate your 'success'.  I'll even bring a baseball bat for you to cave my knee caps in with after your boys hold me down for you to do so.  Do you know why? Because I live to overcome. I live for the obstacles you throw in front of me.  I'll do the rehab again, I'll learn to walk again, I'll go through neurosurgery and endoscopy and any other kind of surgery again if it means coming any closer to proving you wrong in your belief that all that matters, all that counts, all that will ever put a smile on your face or make you feel like a somebody is a green backed picture of a dead man.  Money doesn't make you better than me, and believing in only it doesn't make you a godless recluse of society.  If anything it means that you're more whipped than I'll ever be when it comes to the men and deity that I look up to.  I can question them, they're not complete absolutes to me, but to you a dollar is only a dollar.  God.  That's got to be an empty feeling.  I pray that I can give you the relief of feeling more than that, even if it means it's only the sensation of something running down your face.  It doesn't have to be blood.  It could be tears, hell I'd settle for seeing you break a sweat.  For now I'll sleep easy and remain satiated by the look I saw in your eyes when you flew off of that ladder and when I stood against you and HexaGun alone.  It wasn't fear.  Not quite anyway.  It was confusion.  Xenophobia.  Doubt.  Look into my eyes, Jones.  Do you see doubt? Not fear, not anxiety, those are there.  Those will always be there when I step into a ring with a man far more capable than I am, and I'm always going to be at the severe disadvantage of knowing that whoever I step in the ring with is more conventionally trained.  I want you to look and see if there's doubt though. Doubt in my capabilities of coming out on top.  Doubt in my destiny, doubt toward the idea that I'm doing something wrong, something amoral, something that goes against the entire human condition as a whole.  You wont find it in my eyes Jonesy.  Not when it comes to you and I, not when it comes to who has the moral high ground.  My eyes are open, Jones."

PB glowers into the camera, his eyes gazing out from the shade of his cap.

"Are yours?"
Ahren Fournier
Post September 30th 2016, 11:00 am by Ahren Fournier
(Ahren can be seen standing outside of a school playground)

What the hell just happened? Like seriously I’m so tripped out right now. How did I see your past? So weird, but hey it’s the EA Dub anything can happen ammi rite ladies? Anyways you’re still not getting it, its just the logistics of your timing on the whole PhD thing. Like it’s not about working hard, it’s the actual time frame that you would need to have in order to actually …

Ahren… stop, stop.. let it go, he doesn’t get the point… Fine Fine… But what I really don’t get is why you choose to spend all your time with children. Like they aren’t that interesting from what I can tell, except Ox, ha that kid was actually kind of cool. He really got me on my lines or spacing or whatever he said.. I just get lazy sometimes OX WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!! But that’s 1, all other kids shall be accounted for today.  I really haven’t gotten a true understanding about why it is you choose to spend so much time with children so I have decided to do some investigative research. Which has brought me here, to the local elementary school, lets interview them, and get inside their minds, see what’s going on in there. (Ahren climbs the fence and jumps down onto the playground, even though theres clearly an opening entrance in the fence next to where he climbed.. He travels the playground until he spots 3 kids alone, and far from adults. He walks up to them and says….)

Hello Children I am Ahren Fournier, a very famous elitist for EAW, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. What is all your names..

Kid 1: Tommy

Kid 2: Nick

Kid 3: Filipe

Ok then… So.. Kids, umm how are you, how’s your days going?

Tommy: yow name is funny

Ahren: Excuse me?

Nick: HAHA yeah!

Ahren: I don’t understand…

Tommy: Your names like a butt!

Filipe: *fart noises*

Nick and Tommy: FILIPE’S HILARIOUS!!!

Ahren: That’s… Some humor you got there… Though your logic makes no sense.

Tommy: You’re dumb like a butt!!

Ahren: How so..

(You hear a teacher running over in the background)

Teacher: SIR!! SIR!! WHO ARE YOU, GET AWAY FROM THESE KIDS

Ahren: Don’t worry, I’m Ahren Fournier, I’m just trying to understand why Maero loves these things so much.. To be honest I don’t see the appeal

Teacher: I have no idea what you’re talking about, but you can’t be here, you must leave

Ahren: I PAY TAXES, I CAN BE WHEREVER I WANT TO BE!

Teacher: That’s not even an accurate statement

Ahren: Why is it ok for Maero to hang out with kids, but I can’t even do some investigative research on them

Teacher: First of all, I don’t even know who that is, or what that means… But did you call and ask the school if this was ok?

Ahren: No.. I’m Ahren Fournier, I don’t need permission to do anything

Teacher: You need permission sir

Ahren: What about the taxes I pay? That makes me entitled to engage in activities that I paid for via taxes

Teacher: I’m calling the cops.

Ahren: Whatever, I’m leaving, I’ve found all I needed anyways

(Ahren walks away going back the way he came and jumps over the fence again, even though the entrance to the school is right next to where he climbed)

Ok.. So what’d we learn today? Kids aren’t very interesting because all they talk about is nonsense, butts, poop, and farting… That’s the company you surround yourself with? Because why? Because, based on that odd sequence where I was able to see your past, you were picked on quite a bit… Again how was I able to see that? I don’t know, it wasn’t a home movie, and we saw what your parents had to say, and then went to you getting bullied, I don’t know, the whole thing was trippy. BUT! Based on that we could see that you were a freak, and your parents hated you, and your siblings hated you which again brings me to… How you got your PhD’s… Obviously your parents didn’t pay for all that. Though I guess it answers why you hang around kids, and I didn’t need to investigate at all, but then how else would I have found out my name sounds like a butt… Anyways clearly you hang out with children because you finally have the love and admiration that from people that age when you were that age. So it’s like your reliving your childhood only in a different way. Yeah I have a doctorate in psychology now, no big deal. How else could you explain the oddness of your life. It’s funny though, even your beloved Oz was making fun of you, I guess it never ends does it? Your losing streak that Oz and you talked about, will continue. You sound quite depressed about the fact that you keep losing, about how you’re already at rock bottom. Well that may be true, but the part where you said the only place to go is up? Well that’s not true, you can stay at a consistent failure for the rest of you career as well, and based on your poor demeanor that does seem to be likely. I never get sad, all I got to do is just look in the mirror and remember, oh yeah! I’m Ahren Fuckin Fournier! That’s how I deal with adversity in my life. I just remember how much better I am in every facet in my life than everyone else, and I can put a smile on my face. While you? You remember how shitty everything in your life has been, and how it’s only gotten worse, so exactly where is your motivation? A failed son, a failed sibling, a failed doctor, a failed wrestler, and honestly I don’t know how good of a wrestler you are seeing the one time we faced off you didn’t win. Neither did I, but again I am Ahren Fournier, and I always bounce back better than ever. And I’ll start with you Bone Maero… I think that’s how you pronounce your name, honestly don’t know if i’ve been saying it right this whole time… Anyways.. Ending line.. Here.. Yeah, I don’t know how to end this.. So, IMMA BEAT YA.. BOOM!

(Camera fades to black)
-
Post September 30th 2016, 9:30 am by -
You either push or pull in this industry.. It’s impossible to do both at the same time. That’s a constant pattern that actually coordinates with the fact that it’s either on the offensive side of things, or the defensive side of things.. Never both. Pick and choose.. Live or die. I can argue that I’m bigger than the mass thinks I am until I’m blue in the face but there’d be no point. You simply cannot wave your hand as if it was a magic wand and persuade the almighty opinion. Knowledge based off what you can see, or a simple guess and hope for the best is the usual tactics that you see elitists using in our company. It reminds me of similar methods in the stock market, the trend lines, the resist and attack, the so very simple hypothesis based off of the recent weeks trends that could help you predict the futures outcome.. But it’s never for certain. It’s never guaranteed.. Just like you having this conversation with me once before on the Battleground one week before I raised the New Breed Championship high for everyone to see.. And that week before I beat you. You lash out at me and do your honest best to belittle me by telling me I’m at a low.. That I’m a lackey of Zack. It doesn’t bother me.. Do you know why? I am a bad guy.. And in this time of my life, I thrive on that fact.

I’m Vlad The Impaler with the innovative set that makes my adversaries cringe on sight.

I’m the reincarnated Adolf Hitler and will annihilate an entire generation forging my own personal new world of my visions.

I’m the Alexander The Great and I’ll lead the way into battle and come out with nothing but my clothes soaked with my enemies blood.

But most importantly, I’m JJ Silva and I’m second to no man.

You act as if a gnat buzzing around the heads of rather important people trying to get your foot inside the door, Nobi.. most of them react to the annoyance and swat you away like a mosquito but i’ll pay your history no mind. When death comes to take us, we are taken alone. One by one, we’re picked off by death and ripped down into the earth—first by our souls and soon thereafter, by our bodies. This man is in the process of returning to the earth, drop by drop, bit by bit of rotting flesh. And many should envy him for that. But what they won’t envy is how forgettable this man is. He’s been lying here for days without anyone caring to call, without anyone even coming to knock at his door. No one noticed his changed attitude over recent weeks. No one in his family wrote him letters. No one. This man didn’t have to wait for death to be alone. Life proved to be just as lonely. But it isn’t anyone’s fault that he was handed a lonely life. This is just how some lives go; some people prove to be forgettable. With or without them, life moves the same way. Their impact isn’t apparent and their presence is meaningless. And even if they want to lie to themselves and say that they matter, that someone out there cares, that they’ve still got time to make a difference, they were made to be nothing but background noise to a much larger, more important symphony. What Omerta has done in this company is nothing to scoff at. Our presence here has proven to be as impactful, soon to be more impactful, than anything else that has ever been draped across this industry. And in the background are those people that kick their legs while Omerta holds them down and beats them into submission. They are the faceless victims that are made out to be examples for those who stand by and do nothing. Their names and upbringings don’t matter. What matters is that they’ve crossed us and they will be laid to rest, returned to the earth once more, just as quietly leaving as they did entering. What Nobi has done in the past with his time doesn’t concern me at all. I sat down and contemplated for a long time what I can say to this elitist that would stick to him the same way what I said to many men that stuck to them. But at the end of the day, my impact on anyone doesn’t matter. I will control the most significant part of your existence, and that has little to do with my discretion. You are a forgettable man who is just as susceptible as this man to one day be forgotten about, left decaying in your room for upwards of a week without anyone even bothering to check. The last eyes that will fall upon you belong to the reaper himself and he will look softly upon you before he takes you away. But you will mean nothing to him as you mean nothing to me or anyone else in this company. Your descent will be in silence—no celebration of your career or your limited achievements, your work ethic or your will. You will be forgotten and your memory will decay whether you are prepared for the end or not.

That's the beauty of this industry. No one in this entire company who is beginning to descend will ever admit but it's the sad truth for many guys in our era. I have no problem discussing this subject for the sheer fact that I've been at the bottom.. i scratched my way up to hold a championship and thus, I have nothing to prove to a guy like yourself. You're right.. I've been in a slump but unlike you I have the ability to get myself out of them. I've been given the opportunity to face the cream of the crop in Mr. DEDEDE while you've been facing the entire lower card.. and yet you speak lowly of me.. are you intentionally trying to make yourself out to be a complete moron? Has no one ever taught the “good guy” to respect his experienced superiors? A good guys morals are only as good as his intentions and his ability to serve those morals.. and you're at the tail end of your rope and in the moments when a man’s back is against the wall is where you truly see who they really are. I have a feeling this is all a facade.. and I intend on exposing it. My slump is nothing to be concerned about because as far as I'm concerned,

It's over.

J-Dynasty 2?
Post September 30th 2016, 7:33 am by J-Dynasty 2?
It ain’t easy being this fetching when being this fetch fetches you the most emotionally confused people on the planet.

Everybody got fantasies about me.

Got even dudes making yaoi fan fics.

Still, didn’t know both members of Stand & Deliver swung this way.

How many nights do you people think this deranged little goblin has spent in his basement writing his long distance skype love affair stories about Drake & Jones? How many nights do you think he’s tossed and turned in bed just overcome with sweat and high body temperature thinking up all these machinations of Drake holding me by the waist as my well toned abs drives him crazy? How many times has he called me a whore while stroking himself behind my back? It’s tough for Pizza Boy, it makes me rethink all of these times he’s gone on rants about how much he wants to get his hands on me, all that rage and frustration might have been for an entirely different reason than any bad blood that we have, I never knew I made him feel so at odds with himself.

But it’s no excuse to come out here twisting your fan fictions into homophobic stabs, because why else would you think these stories about Drake & Jones would be worth telling if you didn’t think it was insulting if we had some sort of romantic affair? Not right man, this is 2016, think about your fans.

Think about little kid who just went through puberty, looking just like you not yet knowing at least he’ll grow out of it, he ain’t getting no girls, so he looks on over to his buddy at school knowing he’s got a shot for the little bit of intimacy he can get. Then his hero, his role model, comes on the screen, and that’s the kind of toxic venom you spread when he looks to you from leadership and acceptance in the world? For shame, your loser fanbase might be able to spot you grew up awkward and alone like them, but they can’t assume your lash outs are because you’re as repressed as them wanting a lil taste of fa****heaven!

And I can say that and you’ll laugh because there is a puppet on my hand, oh wait, not there isn’t, just imagine yourself on my right hand. I’m sure you’d love that, little Pinocchio Boy.

I say this because you’re a pretend human, and every time you get off your new master’s lap, be it HBB, Cyclone, Tony Rolland, or Brian Daniels, you walk these hall, long nosed and all, thinking you’ve fooled us into believing you’re an independent boy who has been liberated from his strings. Trust me, when you’re built and look like me, you get accustomed to picking out the clingers in the crowd of options you’ve got, they ooze with the disgusting aura of those who need to latch onto anyone they can find and suck the energy right out of them for as long as possible! They’re the type of people who’d feed off the energy of someone even after that person has passed away. You know the type, that celebrity trophy wife who refuses to get out of the limelight after her husband died because she JUST has to tell you how lovely he was, the friend who gets out of the shadow always rapping about his ties to more famous players in the game, and all sorts of benefactors of the fallen. You’re the Puff Daddy made into a headliner, a booyaka booyaka six one niner. Every time I cross you, you’re getting the crowd worked up mourning over some poor sap that let you be a friend, be it HBB, or now Brian Daniels, and of course big wigs upstairs know there’s money to be made by entertaining your ilk. Call me what you like, but a whore without a pimp is at least independent, the whore performs in a voluntary exchange that benefits both parties in the way that they desire, Hexa-gun, Drake, Team Crash, they all gained major gains while I made my own profits. Remember, a whore is only successful based on appeal, fetching indeed. What have HBB and Brian Daniels gotten out of your relationships aside from some runt using their demise to elevate his name in his journeys of “revenge”?

But alas, everyone already knows that. There’s a saying about what all good deeds are when looked at with an eye cold eye.

Just a cry of attention.
Jon McAdams
Post September 30th 2016, 12:12 am by Jon McAdams
Jon McAdams
The survivor
Voltage Promo #2

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 20060509_immigration_2

Hello everyone, Gary here, thank you for tuning in as we continue our coverage of Jon McAdams, The Survivor, who was adopted into a wealthy family and trained from childhood to become a fighter before entering in an illegal underground fighting tournament. We join him at EAW performance center as he train for his next fight against Keelan Cetinich.”

Standing in the ring on one side is Jon McAdams, wearing protective gear. Across from him are three Latino men. Each one wearing a sign on there shirt. One reads Marco, one reads Keelan, one reads Jim.  These men all have no protective gear.

Jon, are these men professionally trained fighters?

“No, Jim,” Jon points to the thin, frail, looking one with the Jim sign on it, and ushers him forward. “ But they are men looking to make a living. They are men who want to survive this world with the tools they have.”

The man with the Jim sign rushes forward with his hand balled in a fist and throws a punch at Jon who dodges and hits his knee into the man's gut. He then tosses him against the ropes as McAdams leaps onto the second rope across from him and nails a springboard eye poke. Jim holds his eyes with one hand while continuing to swing wildly with the other.

Are these men even legally allowed to be here? Are you taking advantage of immigrant workers?

“I'm paying them a fair wage of $30 each to square up against me as I prepare for my fight on Sunday and if one of them manages to take me down, well then they get $500. It's the terms they agreed too. I see them as I see a match. A payday. This Sunday when I win this match it will be for a payday.” Jon kicks the back of Jim's knees and as he buckles Jon hooks his head and plants a DDT. “Keelan says he doesn't care about his match Sunday. He says he's going to give it 100% but his words betray him. He's shown his mind is split.”

The second man with the sign named Marco steps forward after being ushered. He raises his fists in front of him in a boxing position. Jon turns his head curiously and raises his fists emulating the style of the man in front of him.

“Isn't not caring what forced your retirement to begin with Keelan?” The fake Marco moved forward taking a swing but it was blocked and countered with a hard jab from McAdams. “It’d be shame if your stupid negligence and arrogance caused you to buckle and fail. After all, I know deep down you're terrified of not making it a second time.”

McAdams throws a second jab knocking the fake Marco off his balance before Jon steps back and then into his opponent with an elbow slice that knocks him to the ground. McAdams begins stomping on the fake Marco over and over again as Jon’s face starts growing red.

“It's like you think your spot is secure. Have you ever watched wrestling? Anything can happen. One day you can have something guaranteed to you and then the nobody you didn't care about somehow beats you,” McAdams throws his foot back and the punts the fake Marcos face. “And then he sits in your spot.”

“I'm going to make you care about this match and me. Because you're my ticket up old man. COME ON!”, McAdams beckons the third man towards him. The fake Keelan looks around wildly and runs towards a corner where he spots McAdams cane. “I  am the survivor and you're old news, but that car wreck you call a body is going to give me a hell of a match before you fall apart. You’re going to make this amazing because I'm that damn important.”

McAdams darts in the other directions and hits the ropes. The fake Keelan raises the cane to swing but is met by two knees to the face as McAdams hits the head trauma. He then stands over the crumpled body of the fake Keelan before stepping out onto the apron.

“At the moment when you thought your career was back on track, you'll step into the ring with me,” McAdams throws a bunch of twenty dollar bills into the ring. “And your dream is over.”
Stephanie Matsuda
Post September 29th 2016, 10:59 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #1

“Sucker for Pain”

Post-Empire.

(Cloud is dressed in her street clothes, emptying her locker with Mao on standby. Maria Gonzalez walks up to the duo with her mic in hand.)

Maria: Stephanie Matsuda, a word?

Cloud: Yeah, shoot.

Maria: Tonight, you completed dominated in your match against Erica Ford- including a MASSIVE back body drop from outside the ring! Do you feel Azumi’s interference played a part in your victory?

Cloud: (sighs) Whether it did or not isn’t the point. The point is Maria, in war, one must be ready for anything. Back in my Sky Princess days I used to whine and complain when a match didn’t go my way. These days, I take responsibility for the outcome of my match. Erica’s problem was that she was unfocused. Now she’s somewhere in the middle of Oregon with Azumi doing only God knows what to her. (shakes her head) Getting kidnapped in Oregon...is there a fate worse than that!?

Maria: Speaking of Azumi, I saw you take a knee during the National Anthem. Was that a sign of solidarity with Colin Kaepernick? If so, I didn’t know you were an activist!

Cloud: Just because I bust heads week after week, and hate on The Sirens doesn’t mean I’m not aware of what’s going on in the world. Matter of fact, I was at a #BlackLivesMatter meeting last month. Do you see that Pink Judas out there marching? Nope! Then again, I hear she cares more about Russian politics these days…

Mao: Or poli-dick-

Cloud: (laughs) Shut yo mouth!

Mao: I can’t help it! You’re a terrible influence!

Cloud: I never said I was a hero Mao. Anyways Maria, yes I took a knee which made the Caspers and Beckys in the audience furious with me. Good. I draw strength from their hate...their salt flows through my veins! 

Mao: And if they hated that…
Cloud: They’re surely gonna hate it when I stop Haruna Sakazaki dead in her tracks in her ever botching quest for gold! I mean what makes her think she even DESERVE a title shot!? Huh!? Then again, she was always a child Maria. She’s one hell of a partner- don’t get me wrong, but as a singles competitor there’s still work that needs to be done. She’s no different than The Sirens, jumping in line when the opportunity suits them. Matter of fact, those OG Vixens pull the same shit. 

Maria: So you consider yourself to be an outsider in this battle for Empire?

(Mao and Cloud laugh)

Cloud: Maria dear...that’s the irony about all of this. I already own Empire. They just don’t know it because they have their heads up their asses! Once they’re finished destroying each other, I’m going to walk over their bodies and sit on the throne that rightfully belongs to me! And then our precious GM will have no choice but to sit there and watch as I ECLIPSE her title reign…

Maria: I see what you did there-

Cloud: No you didn’t. Because if you did, you would still have a career as a Vixen. Nobody can see me Maria, and if they claim they do, they’re only saying that because they want to avoid The Reality that dark clouds are coming to Thursday nights and when the time is right...LIGHTNING SHALL STRIKE DOWN FROM THE CLOUDS OF WAR UPON THE UNWORTHY! (shakes her head) None of them deserve shit- except maybe Sheridan. She’s the only one other than myself I would consider to be a true warrior! As for the rest...just shells of their former selves. The Vixens were once a proud group of valkyries, roaming the scorched battlefields of the Land of the Elite. Now they’re just a bunch of power hungry bimbos! And Haruna Sakazaki is the worst of them! That’s right, I haven’t forgotten about my opponent next week! She was nodding her head earlier like I’m going to be some kind of walk in the park!? (laughs) Her secret girlfriend is about to have another ex to cry over?

Maria: Her secret ex? Who is-

Cloud: None of your damn business! That’s a need to know basis! Anywho, when she walks down that aisle and take a look in my eyes...she’s going to realize that she won’t get anywhere near Claudia. And after I’m done with her, that Pokemon-playing hussie is next! There’s nobody that can stop my momentum Maria G. I can fly with the best of them. I can talk shit and knock Ruby back to Tuesdays with Morrie, or I can declare my contempt for The Sirens via a five page manifesto about how awesome I am and how much they suck just like they do. I’m getting sick of their ten minute videos about nothing! They have NOTHING to say Maria! Just like Sakazaki doesn’t have a clue in that impulsive brain of hers about how to stop me!

(yanks the mic from Maria and walks to the camera)

Cloud: Let me help you out Haruna-chan. You’re going to hop and skip your way into the ring with those stupid glowsticks of yours and the moment you enter my ring you’re going to realize you’re in a minefield. A minefield of technical skill, unbeatable brawn, and flawless agility. Each move you make will be used against you and somewhere in that head of yours while I’m busting that ass you’re going to think (Japanese accent) “Oh no! I fuck up big time! My pride broken! Cloud too strong!” You may be rich in cash and spirit Haru, but you’re poor in planning ahead! A poor girl who nobody loves...except maybe that psychotic grinning idiot of a gf...in case you haven’t realized...I know.

Maria: Know what-

Mao: SHUT UP! 

(Mao flinches and Maria jumps)

Cloud: Thank you Mao-san.

Mao: You’re welcome Steph-san-

Cloud: Sama.

Mao: (sighs) Sama.

Cloud: We’ve been through this dance before Haru, and each time ended with you trying to get over, or The Sirens pulling some bullshit. Next week you don’t have to worry because I’ll show you just how inept you are and how reliant you were on my superior tactics. Yes, you’re a team player, but my brain is what helped us win those matches. Now I could have gone easy on you...I could have talked about how awesome of a partner you are and how lucky I am to be facing you, but I know better Haruna. I know a thing or two about the DSM-V and you’re just as bipolar as they come! Those highs where you think you’re better than everyone to those lows where you threaten both career and physical suicide…(sighs) I’m not taking any chances with you sweets. You’re nothing but a sucker for pain, even in the face of overwhelming odds. That’s not bravery or pride dear...that’s just pure stupidity.

Mao: (Haruna voice) But you know nothing of bravery you coward!

Cloud: (laughs) Okay you Japanese Charlie Brown. We’ll see who misses the football next week. Oh by the way...in case you didn’t know...you just been ethered.

Mao: Dead. Ass.

(Cloud drops the mic as Maria fails to catch it, tripping over Cloud’s foot in the process.)

Cloud: Oops. My bad.

(walks away, laughing with Mao in tow.)

Cloud’s voice: (off camera) THE EMPIRE’S MINE ASSHOLES!
Post September 29th 2016, 10:03 pm by Guest
:bolieve:

Last edited by Reina Kenshin on October 14th 2016, 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Ross Vegas
Post September 29th 2016, 9:51 pm by Ross Vegas
Dynasty Promo

Freak out, freak out yeah! I'm the man with the plan, king of the red brand, Ross Vegas. After last week I'm justifiably in a position I'd rather not be in. But the beat goes on! And the cream will always rise to the top. I got a bad hand last week but I'm back at the table and ready to kick some ass. And you know I brought it in the gym this week. I've been training harder than ever after that soul-crushing loss to Tig Kelly. Congratulations, Tig. You get to be TLA's tune-up match before he takes on Ross Vegas! Because I got a second chance this week. And I got a date with destiny, baby! When I beat Fraser Mackenzie, I will be entered into the House of Glass match, where I will have one more shot at becoming the number one contender to the Interwire Championship. I will not let this opportunity slip through my fingers. I had to scratch and claw and dig deep inside of myself to get to this point. And I will not let my hard work go to waste, ya dig it?

Fraser Mackenzie, I don't know who you are. But with a little Google-fu, I found that you share your name with an investment bank. Fraser Mackenzie Capital. But does Fraser Mackenzie Capital make big multi-billion dollar deals? Nope. They work with small businesses. They're a third rate firm, baby. Just like you're a third rate competitor. You may be Fraser Mackenzie, but I am Bank of America. I'm in a whole different ballpark than you, buddy. I main evented this show last week, and I WILL BE BACK in that spot soon enough. It all starts tomorrow night when Fraser Mackenzie falls to the Royal Flush. You may be big in Scotland, but when you come to Vegas, you have to accept the fact that you're gonna lose! OOOOOOHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHH. Ain't no stopping me now!
Rex32
Post September 29th 2016, 9:34 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2
"Truths And More Truths"

So often we as human beings, we get caught up in the internal struggle, the conflict within ourselves, often we are built of contradictions. It’s our inner conscience at the forefront with everything we do, our decision making is heavily based off of what that very same conscience guides us to do. We gain strength from the forces from within us. It's been said that if you give a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and he’ll then show you madness. 

Like many, Jack, you have walked a narrow path before with insanity ever ominous at each side no matter which one you chose to embark on. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off that high rocky road you say you travel on. You’ve walked the dark roads before as well, and you’ve survived. It’s commendable. The longer you stick around here, Jack, yes indeed you will learn more and more. You’re right, Jack, determination is only part of what fuels me. That and courage. We teach ourselves patience, yes, but another very important virtue to have is courage. Without courage, Jack, we could never stand face to face with our enemies letting them know what we stand for, what we're all about. So Showdown didn't go your way, right? Big deal, you say you've moved on, and that is the only thing that matters right now at this very moment, but like me with Territorial Invasion you will have to prove you have this Saturday on Showdown. Jack, there is not a whole lot of what you said that i can honestly say that I don't agree with. I've been where you’re at right now. Trust me, I was just like you after my first pinfall loss fresh off the pre-show against TLA. A momentary lapse in judgment overcomes us all from time to time, Jack. You know, honestly Jack, you will do okay here, that much I do know. What you need to understand though is that by me reliving those final moments from Territorial Invasion? What that did was two things for me.

Motivate and reassure.

When you can pick yourself back up after a humbling defeat and can properly put it in perspective, that's a victory. When you show up in the ring the next week no matter what happened the previous, that's another victory. You’re defeating the haters and naysayers. (Grins) Drown? That's almost happened to me plenty in my time here, Jack. Each time though…(nods very reassuringly) each time, Jack, I held my breath. (Stares deadpanned straight ahead) I survived….survived and continued on. You see, Jack, I understand how bringing forth the past can be received, and misinterpreted. The high road, the one less traveled, is a great road, steady and reliable. Adaptation is part of our survival. We both seem to have a firm grasp on that concept. So then that means both of us should be okay going into our match this week. Our minds are clear. You know what you got to do this week, so do it. Stop telling me, stop telling everyone what you will do. You just let that part take care of itself and you'll be okay, trust me I know. However, as in life where we all will continuously make mistakes, one of us will make one and the other will take advantage. Thats just how it goes.That's the reality behind the special interest that both of us will eagerly take in competing against each other this week. 

I don't have a problem with you, Jack. So far you're okay in my book. As Showdown approaches though there is a separate side item that demands my attention, and no disrespect to you, Jack, I have to give that situation the attention necessary to fulfill something else besides the victory I'll be looking for against you. The situation with Chris really doesn't have anything to do with this match, but Chris will look for retribution, I anticipate. If that is the case, well then so be it. Chris though, believe it or not, to me is a source of inspiration for any Elitist. Seven years, and maybe just as many gimmick changes this man has evolved from and he holds his first title in this company. It's guys like Chris that make coming to work every week have more meaning. He just so happens to be be a victim at the moment of happenstance. He's but a mere factor in my mission to find justice for myself. When you decide to take matters into your own hands it can either work to your advantage or your disadvantage. Wouldn’t you agree, Jack? Isn't that why you burst into Murrow’s office? I mean, let's examine that for a moment longer. Let's look at the frame of mind you were in. You burst into Murrow’s office, a new guy no less having the grapefruits to speak up for yourself to your new boss, and you also wanted justice, didn't you? Were you looking necessarily for another match with Angel? Or were you looking for justice for yourself as well? Or were you looking for both? I don’t know, it doesn’t concern me much. Though, it's strikingly similar to what I was looking for it seems, and yet you say you seek knowledge and truth? Truth about you, about those you come into contact with in the ring, out of the ring as you continue on up that rocky road? The truth is about me, the only one that will matter most this Saturday is that I look for the good fight, and that's what I'll get with you, Jack, and I couldn't be more grateful for it. The legacy you wish to leave here is an admirable one, and it shows me wholeheartedly who you are and what you intend to stand for while you are here. We both at this point and time elect to take the road less traveled. A burden of one's own choice is not felt they say. If that's the case, then we both have bright futures. There doesn't seem to be a big gap between the way you and I think, Jack. I share a different opinion of course when it comes to the legacy I want to leave when I'm done here. However, like you it doesn't consume me, that's where you are wrong. Not after nearly eleven months of scratching and clawing up that same rocky road you speak of. The only difference between us when it comes to this place is experience, which is why I can look over my shoulder on that rocky road and see you behind me from a distance. The adhesion, there is no pain in it for either of us, Jack. Both of us will keep taking the road less traveled and remove the many roadblocks we will come across all along the way.

A fight to the finish.

Don't worry Jack. You still are my primary target this week no matter what you may think. Not Chris. Not Murrow. Not Kurt Burton. You. You speak rather assuring in that this place won't change who you are for the most part, and for now I like everyone else will be watching this coming Saturday to see what you may or may not have learned from your previous match, but not just our match coming up, but going forward. They will be watching, Jack, waiting for you to falter again. Then they’ll start to place wagers on how long you will stick it out, how long you can wear the principles you do until slowly you start to abandon some of if not all of them, or worst yet how long you will even survive, period. You already talk about being this performer, someone the fans can get behind. They love a mystery man, but their imaginations, their visions? They can be easily swayed. It all depends on you though, really. You say you are different, that you are perceived largely as an outsider, yes? But by who, if I may ask? Anyone here? Let me be clear, Jack, because it seems I have some more things to say on this particular subject. You can be whatever you want to be at the end of the day. Outsider. Vagabond. Wander. Loner. It really doesn't matter to anybody who one is, as much as what one does. Actions are always spoken above words themselves, Jack, you know this to be true. Zack Crash is the rebel. He's revered because of his actions. His cerebral way of thinking will always keep you on your toes. Brian Daniels is the dragon, and he unleashed those flames all over Ares Vendetta at Territorial Invasion. Ah, but it was the vulture, Vendetta, that once again devoured his prey in the end. He is hated for what he is, but unruly as he is, it's that which makes him arguably the most dangerous, despicable and yet most respected Elitist of them all at the moment. The point is Jack, even with the many titles that people have dubbed you as from time to time throughout your career? Are those names what you want to be universally accepted as here? If so, then show up, Jack. Show up this week in the ring, and make the most of another opportunity that you were given. You can throw everything you got at me this Saturday, but I promise you that whatever you have to offer up I've already endured and then some and have overcome it before, and will continue to throughout my long long stay here. They say though you learn more in defeat, and on Showdown you will be facing a man that has faced many defeats and keeps coming back for more. Comes back bigger. Comes back better. Comes back stronger each time. That’s more than just any catchy little set of phrases, and it's certainly not a slogan. It's simply what you will have to overcome this Saturday, plain and simple. Bring everything you got and don't let up, not even once, that way after our battle is over I can look down at you and nod my head with approval, and appreciate the fight you gave me. The good fight.

Last edited by Rex32 on September 30th 2016, 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
TLA
Post September 29th 2016, 8:15 pm by TLA
KING KALE

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Main-healthy-creamy-mexican-salad

The camera cuts to TLA sitting at a large glass table eating kale salad out of a large glass bowl.

Awww yea it’s yo boi TLA back up in this shit doin’ things West Coast style straight outta LA. Got that kale salad yo we doin’ shit big puttin’ the big dawg in the main event up against that Hall of Fame reppin’ Devan Dubian. Devan got them big words that I ain’t understand none of. Gotta dust off that old thesaurus ain’t been touched since I went mano y mano against Ventura. Gotta expand that mind when all I been doin’ is expandin’ that pussy. Devan Dubian gonna have his world expanded when he goes up against La Pantera Sexual tho. He ain’t never faced nobody like TLA and he ain’t never gonna again. I been blazin’ hard this week gettin’ that smoke in and I been on that vision quest to figure out who the fuck I be dealin’ with. Imma fuck him up cuz he cost us that match yo but he seem chill with it. He gives no fucks ‘bout what he done did to me, but he still gotta pay. Sebastian Monroe done made a mistake trustin’ his ass, he got that deceptive life on lock and I ain’t fuckin’ with it when I be gettin’ that deceived ya heard? Devan tossin’ away that shot at a world title cuz he gives less fucks than his girl gives cuz he rather be goin’ for that Hall of Fame Championship. He transcendin’ to a higher plane and is determined to lose every match put in front of him in order to get there. Devan Dubian will intentionally betray every partner he has to ensure that he done lost all them matches cuz he don’t wanna win a contendership. Oh hell nawh he wanna lose that shit so he can win some other shit.

Cuz he got options. He blessed motherfucker. He real blessed. He got all them veggies up in he career salad.

How lucky yo life is that you so special you can just toss away the fights you don’t fucks with and still expect to be given the shit you want. Maybe that’s that Hall of Fame style right there. As for yo boi, I ain’t never gonna fucks with that life, and I ain’t never gonna be livin’ that vida loca. Y’all ain’t intended to lose but you ain’t givin’ it that all to win either and that’s why you got that ass whipped. Meanwhile this motherfucker ain’t even gotta pretend he a badass cuz I be provin’ that shit in each and every fight I get into. Whether that be in the ring or backstage in the parking lot be up to you. And as much as I can respect yo ass goin’ into this shit lookin’ to pick a fight with whoever fucks with you...

Y’all just best remember just who else you fuckin’ with. 

While you go out there livin’ off yo rep thinkin’ you can just blow all yo matches cuz yo it ain’t Armageddon right? Y’all just gonna get handed another prolly even better opportunity right? That ain’t how I been raised. That ain’t how I done lived my life. On the street, en la calle… tienes que luchar por todo lo que obtiene… You gotta fight for whatever the fuck you want holmes! You ain’t got the luxury of lettin’ this shit fly by yo ass. It ain’t Armageddon, and ain’t no one ever heard me say quit, but you ain’t doin’ yo ass no favors if you start becomin’ complacent with that mediocrity. Ain’t shit gonna fly. Not on my watch. Not on this Dynasty. But I gotta be real concerned now cuz this be the main event. We gotta give them people a show to remember. I’m gonna show the world that yo boi can go up against Hall of Famers just like I did at Territorial Invasion. 

Oh you ain’t heard? I thought the whole world heard by now. Lemme holla at ya.

See maybe yo ass was too preoccupied with fightin’ with our own team and fucking up our chances to win. But meanwhile yo boi was runnin’ through Voltage motherfuckers like a one man army. Y’all gonna question if I can compete at the top, gonna say that I gotta change and shit. I say I be doin’ just fine. I am the only man who eliminated anyone on Team Voltage, including a Hall of Famer in Y2Impact. I took out two battle hardened Voltage samurai while yo weak ass couldn’t even take out one of yo own partners in a sneak attack, causing him to come back and take you out. That’s some embarrassing shit right there. Y’all should be tryin’ to redeem yo self this week, I’m even startin’ to think you the underdog in this match vato. 

Maybe they should give me yo Hall of Fame spot too. Nah tho for real I ain’t even want it. That shit turns you all complacent n shit.

Truth be told I ain’t even got no beef with Devan Dubian. He be one of them jefes I be lookin’ up to and shit. But for real, I recognize that this match ain’t got nothin’ to do with he goal. Beatin’ TLA ain’t really gonna help him get at that Hall of Fame championship, at least not directly. So I got them concerns now he’s just gonna fuck off and maybe not even show up for our match. Maybe I’ll be sittin’ in the ring for half an hour flirtin’ on that hot female referee while he’s brawling with Alex Wilder in the concessions stands. But you gotta recognize that this ain’t an opportunity for you to miss neither. Cuz if I be talkin’ all this shit, imagine the shit that Mr. DEDEDE gonna be throwin’ at you if you come at him after that performance at TI. Prolly won’t be as badass as I am and gonna be a lot more white boi soundin’ but that shit still gonna pile up on you homie. 

See I’m just lookin’ out for yo best interest when I say I wanna kick yo ass.

If that shit sounds confusin’ or hypocritical to you that should be real familiar yo. I mean you comin’ at me with all this yo I ain’t got no allegiances and shit. Then you be criticizing me for lashin’ out against you. Like we ain’t allies but you want me to be nice to yo ass? That ain’t natural. I ain’t chill with mi enemigos dawg. Imma warrior. Imma fighter. Imma beastin’ and feastin’ brawler. I give no fucks and me words be like knives waitin’ in the dark to cut yo ass. 

I am that vato who be kale houndin’ poon poundin’ cuz amazing ain’t enough for me y’all better call me astounding! King Kale runs the game now yo don't you ever forget!

And I ain’t change for no one. Y’all wanna be insulted to step to me in the ring go right ahead. Cuz imma make damn sure that ain’t the only insult you be gettin’. You and yo precious ass old guard of EAW lookin’ to keep me out cuz I ain’t like y’all. Lookin’ to “illuminate” all over me. I ain’t sure what that even mean but I don’t roll that way holmes. Go find yo self a nice Vixen if you wanna “illuminate” all over someone. Cuz that ain’t me not a Vixen, cuh I am that motherfuckin’ villain fixin’ to tear down all the work you done built. Imma take that legacy and imma piss all over it… ain’t got no shame about it...

Cuz I ain’t got no allegiances holmes.

TLA picks up his glass fork as he continues to eat his delicious kale salad out of its glass bowl on the glass table.
Nobi
Post September 29th 2016, 6:31 pm by Nobi
The world is always resolved around valuable lessons isn’t it?

It doesn’t matter if you are a good guy or a bad guy, you have to get valuable lessons in order to have better life as a person, and a better career as a wrestler.

The Philly Kid is a good guy. He's a very lovable guy. The fans loves him and he loves them back. The Philly Kid is someone who's proud of being himself. He accepts everything that God has given to him. He's very proud of his root and he's very proud of his body. The Philly Kid is just someone that I truly like. He's 100% a good guy. It was suck that I had to beat him in order to win the match. It was suck that Cody Marshall had to ruin our match. I’m not going to lie that I didn’t see Cody distracting The Philly Kid because in reality I did. Why did I choose to hit him with a lariat when he wasn’t ready? It’s because he made a same mistake like I did earlier in my career. I could have beaten Carson Ramsay and becoming the new Pure Champion 7 months ago, but I didn’t. It’s because I let someone to distract me and getting into my head. In the end of the day, I didn’t win the Pure belt. And who knows? I might be the one who’s facing off againts Star Stan in his final match instead of Ramsay. I can’t help but feeling regrets for letting someone to distract me. I could have had more success now, I could have had a better records now, but no, I’m simply still trying to find my true identity in this company, even when Damien Murdow and Chris Elite gave me chances. It is what it is. I only have myself to blame. I don’t want The Philly Kid to suffer the same way like I do. So, I have to give him a reminder that this world is so cold. Hopefully, he gets a valuable lesson now. I’ll be more than happy to face him off once again and giving my lariat when he’s 100% focus in the ring.

Now this week, I’m facing off againts a bad guy by the name of JJ Silva. Yes Silva, you are a bad guy. You have always been a bad guy. No matter how many times you got your COUNTLESS valuable lessons you’ll still act as a bad guy. You suffered an injury in the hands of Chris Elite, you are on the losing streaks since you got drafted to Showdown, and now your babysister Zack Crash won’t be able to watch your back all the time. And last week, you failed to capture the 24/7 contract. Some bad things have happened to you in the past 3 months and yet you still act so arrogant and so gung-ho right now. You know what? You probably won’t changed anytime soon. You let your ego controlling your mind and your body. You have adopted Zack Crash’s personality, because truthfully, you are a Zack Crash’s guy. You are not your own guy, you are a Zack Crash’s guy. This week will be a very memorable day for you as you are going to face me one on one without Zack Crash’s on the locker room. How does it feel that he left you all alone high and dry now? You have always followed his orders and you always there when he needs you. But now, he already left you behind when you definitely need him. You might still have Terry Chambers on your side now, but then again, that steroid jackass is always so desperated to knock me down. He probably won’t even bothered to help you out, even if he decides to come to the ring with you. Just like him, you will be so desperated to beat me since you are having “the lame period” in your pathetic life. Don’t worry though, I’ll be more than capable enough to give you a valuable lesson that you will never forget. Just like any bad guys I have crushed in the past, I’m going to turn you from Zack Crash’s bitch into my bitch. I’m going to make you beg for fucking mercy.
ThePizzaBoy
Post September 29th 2016, 8:47 am by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo #3

Spaghetti Western: The Soup, The Salad, and the Breadsticks

"You're such a self-contradicting hypocrite Jones."

The camera opens on a beautiful desert sunset on the horizon as the silhouette of a pizza delivery car comes into view.  It's 'Bo & Tye's Pizzeria' top light turns on, cuing the whistling whispers of Ennio Morricone's "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly theme".  A shadowy figure carrying a pizza box in one hand appears against the pink and orange backdrop.

"You love an advantage, but only if it's in your favor.  You love taking credit for putting HBB in a retirement home, but only when it suits your argument.  We both know it's not true anyway.  You're right.  The powers that be have played a hand and our solitude here on Showdown.  The difference is that I don't need the leg up.  If anything, having someone on my side continues to serve as a distraction.  Then again, I wouldn't be in this match if it weren't for Brian's unfortunate fate.  I don't need the Answer's Championship. I do however lust over the opportunity to get my hands on you once more.  I wonder what your excuse will be this time when I beat you fair and square.  You've certainly talked yourself in a hole, trying to butter me up before the beating by claiming we're on the same level and the only worthwhile talents on Showdown.  I don't think that's true.  You and I are on two different channels entirely.  I'm ESPN, which is the mainstream sports, and you're little league tee ball way over on ESPN 7.  Just a childish whiner crying over the dirt in your eye after going in for the illegal slide.  You really resent me wrapping you on the knuckles, don't you?  Not enough to change as a human being, but enough to keep trying your damnedest to get under my skin.  You're fighting a battle you can't win Tiberius. Not like this anyway, not alone, not when it's just you and me in that squared circle with nothing to hold me down or back from getting at your throat."

A house appears in front of PB's shadow as the whippoorwill and rattle of Morricone's masterpiece slows as Pizza Boy grows closer to his destination.

"That's what you're really afraid of isn't it?; an even playing field with no distractions or blackmail.  Tony isn't here to threaten bodily harm, and Drake's got his own problems elsewhere.  I know you keep in touch on weekends, skyping, trying to do the whole 'long distance' thing, but you both know it'll never last that way.  As long as the two of you are apart, the magic is gone.  You can dress it up how you'd like.  Call it being a soldier of fortune, call it being a mercenary for hire, but all I see is a man whose ran out of excuses and human shields to hide behind.  There's nothing cool or noble about it.  It amounts to prostitution in the long run.  You come to the aid of the highest bidder, you fulfill a service for a price, and then you leave without any hard feelings.  You're a whore Jones.  Plain and simple.  Whether it's J-Dynasty, HexaGun, Crash, Omerta, or Judas tricking you out, it still boils down to you playing chambermaid to a bunch of guys who inevitably screw you over and leave in the end.  Maybe that's why we're really having this match.  Maybe Big Daddy Vendetta dropped a few bills for you to fuck me out of this Answer's Championship shot.  It certainly fits your M.O. You do tend to get around town you saucy lecher you.  Well I'm not interested in any two-bit whore's attention.  As a matter of fact, you may as well consider this a sting operation because I'm taking you out of commission come Showdown, and then I'm off to get some justice for Brian against Vendetta."

A light inside the shadowy house flips on in the window as PB reaches the door.  It swings open, PB hands off the pizza, gets his cash, and heads back toward the car as the afternoon sky begins to turn purple and faint celestial bodies begin to freckle the skyline.

"And you can mock my EAW National Championship all you want.  I have gold around my waist and it's going to be joined by it's brother very soon.  What do you have to show for all of your misdeeds? all of your shortcuts? all of your master plans and Godly intelligent design? I don't see tag titles.  I don't see singles gold.  At this point you don't even have Drake's arms to wrap around you like a security blanket."

PB reaches his car just as the sky turns to night and the moon and stars start to come out in full force.  He opens the door and hops into the cab.  The top light turns off as the headlights turn on.  The red brake lights illuminate as the delivery car starts to back out.

"Putting this all together I've come to the conclusion that you not only fear me, but you also envy me.  You envy my success.  You envy the company I've kept.  You envy my work ethic and how far it's gotten me and you're afraid that you wont be able to overcome it all by your lonesome.  Is Tiberius Jones enough? Is he skilled enough? strong enough? passionate enough to get the job done on his own? I don't think so.  You hav no desire.  You have no true loyalty or love inside of you.  You have no confidence in your own abilities, and without those key ingredients you lack passion.  Nothing matters to a man who sees an award, an achievement, a testament to his abilities as nothing more than some gold to scrap.  All you own is fear and lust."

The car pulls off screen, illuminating the house with Pizza Boy's brights as he pulls out, only to leave it in darkness mere moments later.  As the car's presence fully disappears from the screen, the iconic movie track fades and the camera feed cuts to black.

"And that is why you are Donald Trump...ppfhahahahaha.  Cut, cut, cu-"
Post September 29th 2016, 8:37 am by MTM
"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." -William Penn

Have you ever heard of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? Maslow's hierarchy of needs was a theory in psychology proposed in 1943 by a man of the same name, Abraham Maslow. He originally suggested this idea of his in a paper titled "A Theory of Human Motivation" and subsequently expanded on his theory to include his examinations of the human psyche and their natural curiosity. His hypothesis, however, could be simply explained with but a few words, from the most basic to most elaborate: Physiological, Safety, Love & Belonging, Esteem and Self-Actualization.

Physiological needs are the physical requirements for human survival. If these requirements are not met, the human body cannot function properly and will ultimately fail. These needs are thought to be the most important; they should be met first.

Once a person's physical safety needs are relatively satisfied, their safety needs take precedence and dominate their behavior. In the absence of physical safety whether that be due to war, natural disaster, family violence, childhood abuse or any other traumatic event that may have occurred, people have been known to become victims post-traumatic stress disorder or transgenerational trauma. In the absence of economic safety – due to economic crisis and lack of work opportunities – these safety needs manifest themselves in ways such as a preference for job security, grievance procedures for protecting the individual from ordeals such as unilateral authority, savings accounts, insurance policies, disability accommodations. This level is more likely to be found in children as they generally have a greater need to feel safe, however, it has still been found in adults on multiple occasions.

After physiological and safety needs are fulfilled, the third level of human needs is interpersonal and involves feelings of belongingness. This need is especially strong in childhood and can override the need for safety as witnessed in children who cling to abusive parents and friends. The reason for this, according to Maslow, is because humans need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance among their social groups, regardless whether these groups are large or small and that is something that, in the grand scheme of the human brain, is seen as much more important than simply being safe.

Then, of course, we have esteem. All humans have a need to feel respected; this includes the need to have self-esteem and self-respect. Esteem presents the typical human desire to be accepted and valued by others. People often engage in a profession or hobby to gain recognition. These activities give the person a sense of contribution or value. Low self-esteem or an inferiority complex may result from imbalances during this level in the hierarchy. People with low self-esteem often need respect from others; they may feel the need to seek fame or glory. However, fame or glory will not help the person to build their self-esteem until they accept who they are internally. Psychological imbalances such as depression can hinder the person from obtaining a higher level of self-esteem or self-respect.

Most people have a need for stable self-respect and self-esteem. Maslow noted two versions of esteem needs: a "lower” version and a "higher" version. The lower version of esteem is the need for respect from others. This may include a need for status, recognition, fame, prestige, and attention. The higher version manifests itself as the need for self-respect. For example, the person may have a need for strength, competence, self-confidence, independence, freedom. This higher version takes precedence over the lower version because it relies on an inner competence established through experience. Deprivation of these needs may lead to an inferiority complex, weakness, and helplessness.

Maslow states that while he originally thought the needs of humans had strict guidelines, he later stated that the “hierarchies are interrelated rather than sharply separated". This means that esteem and the subsequent levels are not strictly separated; instead, the levels are closely related.

"What a man can be, he must be." This quotation forms the basis of the perceived need for self-actualization. This level of need refers to what a person's full potential is and the realization of that potential. Maslow describes this level as the desire to accomplish everything that one can, to become the most that one can be. Maslow believed that to understand this level of need, the person must not only achieve the previous needs, but master them

Now while this is all rather interesting… I’m sure you’re all wondering what this has to do with this Sunday and, honestly, you’d be quite shocked at just how much this one theory, this one ideology relates to Kenny Drake. During my trials and tribulations upon returning to Voltage, I knew that simply defeating opponent after opponent wasn’t going to be enough. During my time in EAW I’ve learned that simply fighting your way to the top will never be enough. You need to know your enemies and your allies alike. You have to be aware of their strengths, their weakness, what makes them tick. All of this is important information for when you step in the ring with them and it’s something that should never be forgotten. A little someone who managed to catch my eye was none other than you, Kenny Drake. During this seemingly nonsensical rivalry you have with Carson Ramsay, I made sure to watch you. I wanted to see how your mind works, how you would go about defeating Carson Ramsay and what that would mean to you.

Then you lost.

You might disagree with that, though. I’m sure you’re thinking to yourself “but I won! I pinned Carson Ramsay!” and that might be true. At Territorial Invasion you may have had your arm raised as the victor but that was only the beginning. You see, up until last week Carson Ramsay couldn’t give a damn about you. Sure, Wolvesden was and is still a thorn in his side but ultimately his only goal was victory. He was going to beat you, beat JD Damon, beat whoever else stood in his way, then move on to bigger and better things but then you went and poked the bear, didn’t you? In what could only be described as disgust, you knew you had to take it that one step further. Why? I’ll tell you why: You crave the attention. You need all eyes on you. At first it was little quirks that you had and that was enough to quench your thirst. People enjoyed watching you, they laughed together and couldn’t wait to see you on their TV screens but after a while you started to get stale. Eventually the same old jokes and the same old quirks got exactly that: OLD. People were growing tired of you so you started to try and up your game. After all, you wanted to stay fresh and exciting. Again, that wasn’t enough. You keep trying. Still not enough. Pretty soon after that, you broke. You couldn’t take not being in the limelight anymore so who do you turn to? Your best friend, of course, and you stabbed him in the back because you knew that while you continued to fail and flounder on Voltage, Carson Ramsay was still climbing his way up the ladder and he surpassed you, didn’t he? I bet you really, REALLY didn’t like that.

Remember Maslow’s theory? “All humans have a need to feel respected”. You just didn’t feel respected anymore. You thought that Carson Ramsay was leaving you behind in the dirt so you had to drag him back in said dirt to try and gain that edge you once had. That need of respect and attention that you had was fading away so you did everything in your power to bring it back… but all it’s doing is causing more and more damage as the days go by, Kenny.

Through one simple betrayal you’ve destroyed your psyche even further because guess what?

NOW YOU DON’T FEEL SAFE.

You’ve surrounded yourself with these masked men as a part of Wolvesden because you fear what Carson Ramsay might do. Why else would you go to Carson Ramsay’s home all the way in Nevada while he was booked in Chicago of all places? Hmm? It takes more than a whole day just to drive there so you knew you’d be safe there, right? You planned this all ahead of time because there was no way Carson Ramsay could defend his poor sister from your sick mind games but we all know that safety only lasts so long. So naturally, the next phase is to bring more henchmen with you and taunt Carson but I look at this and think, what happens if while all of this is going on, Damon starts to become the one to steal your spotlight? What if while you’re too busy with Ramsay that you miss him winning big and your new best friend surpasses you just like your old one did? Are you going to stab him in the back too? Is that it? Is that your big plan when all of this fails miserably? Better yet, what if Damon follows in your footsteps and he uses the same knife you stuck in Carson’s back to stick in yours? Now that’d be poetic justice if I’d ever seen it.

Until that day comes, you continue to play these mind games to try and get Carson Ramsay to care about you and, while it may have worked on these people, sooner or later they’re going to see through the cracks in this brick wall you’ve tried to protect yourself with… and when they do, you’re going to come to the bottom of your bag of tricks.

You’ll be left with no safety, no esteem, no feeling of belonging, definitely no self-actualization, NOTHING. When you’re left with nothing, you break. You lose control. Your mind, your thoughts, they start to mean less and less the further you fall into the cesspit and eventually there’s no escape from your fate. You’re done. Game over. That’s it.

That’s a pretty frightening thought because, let’s face it, physically, you’re not doing too well for yourself already. Territorial Invasion left you beaten and battered so you’re already running low on lives. You’ve set yourself on this path that’s going to take a lot of backtracking to turn away from but you’re not going to be able to backtrack far enough, not this time. You’ve finally caught Carson Ramsay’s attention and now he’s going to be hunting you, looking for any opportunity to send you to that very abyss and it’s going to take a lot more than an apology to make him stop. In fact, I don’t think he’ll ever stop.

If I were being honest with you? I’d say that you’re royally fucked, Kenny.

...Which brings us to me.

I’ve been broken, Kenny, both mentally and physically, so I know what it takes to come back from that kind of destruction. I’ve stared into the abyss and somehow, some way, I found my escape and I’m back here in EAW with a newfound energy but that’s not something just any man is capable of. I know for a fact that you… you just don’t have it in you and, you know, I could tell you exactly what it would take for me to send you to that very same place. I could put you through that pain and suffering and give you the punishment that you deserve but I don’t need to do that. I just need to beat you…

Because I already know that Carson is going to kill you.
Keelan
Post September 29th 2016, 7:07 am by Keelan
XI.

On A Roll

I’ll die doing the one thing I love doing more than anything else in the world, and that is wrestling.

The momentum continues to pile on top of me, and because of that, so do the wins. I am continuing to prove week in and week out why I deserve to be the number one contender for the Hardcore Championship. I look around not just in the arenas, but on the streets and even on the internet, and the noise has finally died. The haters and naysayers have all stopped, and they are more than likely looking for somebody else to hate on. Try Chase McKing he seems to be a worthy target. The thing about that particular group of people is that most of them were fans of me. You can never please the Internet Wrestling Community. Here is the cycle that they are currently stuck in, and it’s funny when you put it into perspective - all of them begin to love somebody, and want to see them succeed in the business and win all the matches and become main eventers and win all the gold but when they do, they start hating on them, and start putting their attention onto another wrestler and say they deserve it even more. I guess I had a similar experience, but this time I was able to defeat those people. Not a lot of people were happy to see me come out of retirement, and all of them believed I would not succeed in the current era that the wrestling industry is in. They all said I wouldn’t be able to keep up, and hang with the current talent that is within EAW and hell I don’t blame them! I, for one, had doubts myself. However, I wasn’t going to let that be the moment I gave up. The harsh truth for those haters is that I came back, and to their disgust, I began to succeed. I won the Hardcore Invitational at my first ever FPV against six of the very best Voltage had to offer. I continue to move up and climb the mountain to success, and I’m not going to let some wrestlers nobody has even heard of be the reason I fall off of it. It’s been a very difficult climb, with my fair share of obstacles in the way. But I am almost to the top. At the top awaits Nathan Fiora, and that Hardcore Championship, and I for one cannot wait to get to the top of that mountain and push him the fuck off of it. But in the meantime, I continue to bide my time. I continue to wait for the call with the information about when, where and what my first EAW Hardcore Title match will be. Where it will take place and if there will be a stipulation or not. Nathan Fiora seems to be having a great time not competing at the moment, and watching me continuously put in 110% effort in matches that at this point honestly mean nothing to me. I respect the hell out of that man, but he will soon realise that all the rest he’s been able to catch up on these past couple of weeks is going to come back around and bite him on the ass. I wrestled in a Hardcore Invitational against six opponents and went through absolute hell, but I’m still having matches put in front of me week in and week out. Fiora, it’s only a matter of time before our match, so take all the time off you need because when it finally comes time for you and I to stand in the ring face to face, you’re going to want to wish you prepared better for the shit I’m going to throw straight at you.

Now as for my opponent this Sunday at Voltage, Jon McAdams. You’ve spent your entire life as a fighter. You had a shitty foster family that would force you into competition, but you managed to take this as a blessing in disguise and turn it into something that you’re making a career out of. I wouldn’t have the faintest idea on what your childhood was like growing up, but I’m sure it was very rough for you. I respect that you managed to make a bad situation into a good one, so kudos to you. I also respect that you’re taking the time to sit down and watch some of my matches. Some of them from EAW, and some of them from years ago way back when. You’re also spending time researching my personal life, which is a little weird, but whatever floats your boat man. But I want to tell you right now that to me, respect can only go so far. I may respect the decisions you’ve made back in the past, running away from that family of yours just to continue fighting to make a career out of it, but can I be blatantly honest with you? I just don’t give a shit about you. I should tell you that come this Sunday at Voltage, our little one on one match against each other just doesn’t mean anything to me. If anything, it would be good to add another win to my record and continue to build a stronger momentum towards my championship match, but truthfully I don’t need it. The Hannibal Lecter of Hardcore versus some stooge that got lucky in a Championship Scramble – it seems like a walk in the park for my dark side. But, I shouldn’t get ahead of myself. I’m going to put in 100% effort against you, just like I always do. Mcadams, you lost to my good friend Marco Fedor via a rollup victory, and I know how you’re feeling. He picked up a victory against me with that same move, and if he even THINKS about doing that against Aria Jaxon with that Young Lions Cup on the line, then I’m going to be very upset with him. Anyway, I digress. The biggest difference between my match with him and yours is that myself and Marco were giving it our all out there, while you were just being an asshole throughout. Toying with him, you say. Well that’s karma, bitch. And if you think that you’re going to bounce back from that loss against Marco when you go one on one with me, then you’ve got another thing coming at Voltage. So keep watching and keep researching, but it’s not going to help you – not one little bit. There is nothing you can do that will make me regret coming out of retirement, because I’ve already come this far, and I’m going to keep going until my body just cannot do this anymore. I’ll die doing the one thing I love doing more than anything else in the world, and that is wrestling.

For you Jon, you call yourself the survivor. You’ve been a survivor your entire life, but don’t keep using that nickname to feed your damn ego. You’ve never faced anybody like me, I can promise you that. I’m in a very motivated headspace right now which can be a petrifying thing for most opponents, and I guarantee you won’t be ready for me like you currently think you are. I hope you give me a half-decent fight at least, so show me the fighter that you brag to everybody about. But I assure you, that The Killer will be the one to bring The Survivor down, and I will make sure that while I continue to build my momentum with wins, that I will continue to destroy your momentum with losses. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next