Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage
Harvey Yorke

Hailing From : The Underground

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 4:30 pm

Like: Astraea's whole breakthrough moment on Empire. That was truly iconic. Someone give this sis a Gawd Contract already.

Dislike: You lost to some jobber named Aka Manah, but that's not entirely your fault. Also Red Hot Chili Peppers are garbage. Just like Jacob Moore's promos. Also you're Chiraq trash.

Confession: You can be a little too harsh on yourself at times. I think you shouldn't be afraid to just speak your mind on the promos page, because sometimes letting loose can help you discover new motives for your character(s). There's still a lot for you to prove as both Astraea and Jacob Moore, and it's not too late to find a solid promo style/voice for each of them. Continue to fuck it up sis.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 4:40 pm

Like: your style, your promos and the whole package. From the get go I am utterly impressed by Harvey Yorke and I certainly see a future champion in you

Dislike:(with a disclaimer) Wish you were featured more at FPVs and what not but definitely understand life happens

Confession: I most certainly did think about approaching you for PWC. If I were to do something like that again I might change the name but I think that we'd kill it in a tag division
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 4:48 pm

Like: By far one of the most underrated promoers here in EAW. Could see you winning a world championship in 2018 (H)

Dislike: got nothing.

Confession: I agree, you and Harvey could make a great tag team (H).
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Crowe

Chelsea Crowe

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 4:48 pm

@Harvey

Like: The overall character of Harvey and the effort you put into him and his story. Obviously, you've told me more about him than you've shown in promos here, but I can still see that depth in how you characterise and write him.

Dislike: The fact you even considered changing to Pete Dunne. Your formatting is gross I can't read it  :punk:

Confession: With your GFX, you sometimes try too hard and it backfires. I get you want to make new and different things, which is always good to do, but sometimes it feels like you're trying to reinvent the wheel by making it square. I admire that you always aim to be different, but the main goal I feel with creating things shouldn't be to be different, but should be to make something that fits the subject matter and works as a whole. Other than that, keep doing you.

@Jon end this now I have to write one for you

Like: Again, the overall character you have. I love the gimmick, and you've managed to develop it over time and through different storylines, which just shows your skill with characterisation and writing.

Dislike: I don't think I have anything right now.

Confession: I was rooting for you to win the New Breed title at Shock Value, and I still feel like a title run is close in the future for you. You're kind of underrated I feel, so hopefully your work against Finn showed people what you can do, and you get a championship run soon.

@Nobi damn you for posting right before me. You're great, there's nothing to dislike about you, I hope you win at Kingsroad because you've done so much work and to finally get a championship run would be great to see.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 4:53 pm

Like: well, you sure really make a great impact with both characters. We might even see one person holding two titles in two different chars any time soon.

Dislike: I actually feel anxious when I eventually face you since yeah... I am a huge fan of yours and not that I am suffering from anxiety already.

Confession: I can't even make a 4K-ish promos like you. It took me days to even make 1k lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 4:00 am

Like: You've really become a great heel since turning with me. I also thank you for making the first "Fighter 510" shirts cuz it looks so amazing.

Dislike: I will face a thousand deaths for anything wrong about my waifu.

Confession: I feel like you're the Sami to my Kevin since you have a better chance of turning face when you look at this whole angle.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 3:39 pm

Like: You have Asuka reserved Smile

Dislike: How short your promos can be

Confession: I feel you often repeat yourself with promos about your goals and intentions but at the same time, you haven't been given much to work with on Empire so I kinda get it.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm

Like: You've been fully embracing this new direction for your character.

Dislike: You being busy with school stuff so you can't be booked against me Sad

Confession: I think you should dump Jacob Moore and stick to Astraea.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 10:00 am

Like: The character and though I don't read a lot of your promos the ones I did seemed to be good.

Dislike: Don't talk to you much to have one

Confession: You and Astraea gotta settle this beef
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 12:33 pm

Like:  You had absolutely amazing showing at Shock Value and proved that it's only a matter of time.

Dislike: Nothin

Confession: It's only a matter of time before you become the WHC, there's nothing to stop you but yourself.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 1:17 pm

Like: BEST WAIFU 2k178!!!11!!

Dislike: even if I have, you are the first one to know Wink

Confession: I really can't wait for the time we finally meet and fight against each other. I am really sure this will be an amazing underrated fight!
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 2:02 pm

Like: That you haven't given up yet.

Dislike: You don't annoy the board enough to get your world title match : (

Confession: I've noticed you always rooting for me since I've joined so I appreciate that, and also I'm gonna be hella mad if you don't tear shit up in 2018. But you've been solid for a while so I'm hoping it's only a matter of time before you get some semblance of a strong push.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 2:04 pm

Like: Nothing

Dislike: Everything

Confession: $80 is not that much
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 2:07 pm

Astraea Jordan wrote:
Like: Nothing

Dislike: Everything

Confession: $80 is not that much
$80 of weed doesn't tell me to kill myself nine times a day
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 8:16 pm

@amani:

Like: we might be barely talk. But after my observation, you really seem like a pretty fun person. Also your taste of music is really incredible. Pretty much the same like mine, I think.

Dislike: yeah.... we rarely talk.

Confession: I think someone here just said that you need to ditch Jacob Moore and focusing on Astraea even more. I don't disagree with that. 

@Stark

Like: I really do show a great support for you. I see you as someone who is really under appreciated despite how great and powerful your promos are.

Dislike: I don't have for now.

Confession: I listen to Zephyr Song so many times recently because of you lol
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 2:54 pm

Like: That we're together, working in harmony. This is the first time our characters have interacted since the Vixens Cup, and for the first time in a long time I'm excited and enthusiastic about what you, Azumi and I can create!

Dislike: That you still lack confidence in yourself, despite being one of the best women and definitely one of the most consistent.

Confession: Especially as Azumi just changed to Io Shirai, I really want you to change to a wrestling picbase.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 3:02 pm

Like: Your picbase and your constant flow of promos.

Dislike: Good question! I don't think I have a thing I dislike about you.

Confesssion: I hope to see you with a World Championship around your waist like HBG one day.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 3:43 pm

Like: Your work on the promo page is pretty good.

Dislike: Nothing

Confession: I could see you making a leap into the title scene in a few months depending on the current title scene.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 4:25 pm

Dislike: Nothing

Confession: Wish I had space for a Mio Shirai alt.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 8:27 pm

Like: your amazing contribution for Empire. You keep everything steady and maybe you can maintain it this way.

Dislike: eeh, I have none.

Confession: I wish Zeda has more render. Eeh, I still hate your picbase until now.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 11:34 pm

Like: Seeing your post on the recent EAW address really makes me happy that you have your motivation back.

Dislike: At the same post you said you might leave after doing something for the Haruna character :/

Confession: I hope you at least stick around in forums and/or Discord when the Haruna character retires. If you don't, I can understand, lol.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:14 am

Like: hard worker, had fun working with you

Dislike: nothing i can think of at the moment 

Confession: I think it would have been cool if we could have had a Michaels/Nobi feud, I’m sure we could have stolen any show we were put on
Back to top Go down
Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Hailing From : 沖縄

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyMarch 1st 2018, 9:18 am

Like: You're still the nicest guy around.

Dislike: You are not yet to return.

Confession: I understand if you might be still having the business in real life but COME BACK ALREADY, DAMMIT! lol
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Crowe

Chelsea Crowe

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyMarch 1st 2018, 3:43 pm

Like: Your characterisation and the background you've got for Sakuya, it really gives her something that stands out from others and is some nice added detail. It's kinda unique and makes her memorable. The PB choice of Kairi Sane is also very fitting and it's good to see her being used well.

Dislike: Got nothing right now.

Confession: I hope you keep up with Sakuya and am rooting for you to get some success this year, particularly with this character. I think Sakuya is a much-needed pure babyface on Empire and could go far if you keep her around.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 EmptyMarch 1st 2018, 3:57 pm

Like: Your portrayal of Chelsea seems very authentic. I feel like she never has any moments where her promos are too over-the-top, and for me it just adds another layer of realism. Ever since you debuted, you've shown no signs of stopping with this character, and it's awesome seeing you develop her persona every week.

Dislike: Unreadable formatting. The font's too small. Why are our formats so similar? :troll:

Confession: This might be your best character yet. I know you're very passionate about writing as Chelsea, and honestly, I'm glad you found a character you don't feel pressured to keep around. You'll definitely see success in Empire. And out of script, thanks for always being someone who gives me that extra motivation to keep going with this hobby. We love a top cunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next