Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Like, Dislike, and Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:48 am

Post a like, dislike, and confession that you feel about the person who posted above you.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:00 pm

Like - That you were able to step up and actually be the writer for NEO and even though you are annoying, it isn't without cause. You are doing a great job with it and it's the only show that is posted on the day and time it's suppose to be posted. With that I appreciate you.

Dislike - The fact that you act like AA but more annoying

Confession - IT'S TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:18 pm

Like - We go way back man, you've always been cool.

Dislike - You like to call me by my real name even when I said not to  :spit:

Confession - N/A
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 10:42 pm

Like - We go way back. I still remember them AWO days. We dem AWO boys

Dislike - The fact that you haven't made me my sig even tho I asked you like 7 months ago (un)   

Confession - N/A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 11:25 pm

Like: You're a hardworker and show dedication as a promoer.

Dislike: You talk constant shit about me.

Confession: You're better than people give you credit for. Like me we are #Underrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 11:36 pm

LIKE: <3

DISLIKE: <3

CONFESSION: <#SECRETCOLLARJOHN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 11:58 pm

Like: I love you.

Dislike: I love you.

Confession: I love you.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 12:13 am

Like: Nothing
Dislike: Everything.
Confession: I hope you get Regina George'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 1:25 am

Like: Nothing.
Dislike: Everything.
Confession: You suck.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 10:13 am

Like: You stepped up for NEO.
Dislike: 224241424242 sigs.
Confession: I've only done it a few times, but I like writing for you... as in I like writing for your character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:30 pm

Like: That your quite nicer than many others.
Dislike: You trying to get more posts than me.
Confession: I don't think you did terrible as chairman as some people do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 29th 2014, 11:43 am

Like: The name
Dislike: The reputation
Confession: I don't know who anyone here is.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 29th 2014, 4:16 pm

Like: You're a rad cat
Dislike: You remind me of Venom too much
Confession: IDK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 29th 2014, 7:48 pm

Like: You're kewl
Dislike: Apparently you dislike me because it's a bad thing people remind me of you.
Confession: You're really underrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 29th 2014, 8:21 pm

Like: While I do hate quite alot of people's gimmicks, yours is one I do like and find enjoyable
Dislike: You're really annoying at times, not at all the time but damn.
Confession: What Scott said, I like writing your character in segs. real fun.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 29th 2014, 10:16 pm

Like: How passionate you are.

Dislike: You sir can be an asshole at times.

Confession: I don't know what to tell you on this 1, I don't have anything to confess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 29th 2014, 11:01 pm

Like: Your dedication to finally becoming world champion.

Dislike: You hate me for no apparent reason.

Confession: You don't appreciate things people do for you, at least in my experience.

Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:16 am

Like: Good Promoer
Dislike: Half the times I come on you are either in an argument that you or the other person had started.
Confession: You are my favorite person to promo against especially in FWE,when you were the first person to push me to my limit
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 9:45 am

Like:  That you beat me to become half of the first YLC Tag Team holders.  It does more for you than it would've for me.

Dislike:  That you beat me to become half of the first YLC Tag Team holders.  While the "Like" is true, that doesn't mean I don't still hate losing.

Confession:  I have absolutely NO idea how you pronounce your character's last name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 1:44 pm

Like: You're a great promoer, you always work hard and you've suggested some really good ideas for our feud and those crapes videos were honestly hilarious.

Dislike: idk what happened to those damn crape videos.

Confession: I legit forgot you were ever on Voltage when you got sent back to Turbo  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:48 pm

Like: The promos you do, how awesome they can be, and what you have done with Raven as your pic base. I think I enjoy him better than when you were Chris Hero.

Dislike: The fact that we need everyone on Earth to be able to do a FPV live show and anything less is a waste of time.

Confession: I have no idea what to post for this because I think I have nothing to confess for you. If wanting to be in a match so I can see what type of promo war will come out is a confession, there you go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:57 pm

Like: You promo harder and more often than nearly anybody else in EAW.

Dislike: I'm not a big fan of the creed thing that your character has going. But I still think it's a neat idea.

Confession: I don't know why, but i've never really liked you lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 3:28 pm

Like: Your silly promos that you make (the pizza promo) and how you could be a good champion if you ever win one.

Dislike: I do not like the drunken character. It is like a low-end Stone Cold, just no.

Confession: Sometimes, you remind me of AA when you get in a certain mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 3:42 pm

It wasn't a pizza promo.  :salute: 
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 4:12 pm

Like: How you're lettin me help out with NEO, which is making me a better writer

Dislike: How you always tryin to fite me in chat (u fgt)

Confession: I envy that you get to work with a guy like Hades

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next