Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 5:15 am

Like: I love this character thus far. Your bio and gimmick is incredibly well thought out and unique. I'm not one to praise dark gimmicks but this character is brilliant.

Dislike: Three things (just my opinions): I feel like you could of had a better rep than Tonga I will be honest, especially for the gimmick it doesn't really fit (I'm not sure how educated you are on the indy scene but I'm willing to help you out). I am a strong believer that in efedding that any characters should have wrestling involved (the reps of the other character you have in your bio). In all honesty I feel that you could of come up with a better name than "The Riddler".

Take into account that if I am able to say this much about your gimmick, it's brilliant, don't feel offended bud.

Confession: I really, really, really hope you stick around like really.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 6:21 am

Like : Your gimmick. Now that's set and stuff. Perfectly played and at least you made it work. Because I know some people who used a similar gimmick and didn't make it work due to your promos, dude.

Dislike : Jakob DeLion. The name Jakob DeLion. I think you could find a new name that fits the gimmick. It's a small dislike.

Confession : I want to see you as a part of a tag team like Val Venis did in WWF/E.
Back to top Go down
The Riddler

The Riddler

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 7:41 am

JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:
Like: I love this character thus far. Your bio and gimmick is incredibly well thought out and unique. I'm not one to praise dark gimmicks but this character is brilliant.

Dislike: Three things (just my opinions): I feel like you could of had a better rep than Tonga I will be honest, especially for the gimmick it doesn't really fit (I'm not sure how educated you are on the indy scene but I'm willing to help you out). I am a strong believer that in efedding that any characters should have wrestling involved (the reps of the other character you have in your bio). In all honesty I feel that you could of come up with a better name than "The Riddler".

Take into account that if I am able to say this much about your gimmick, it's brilliant, don't feel offended bud.

Confession: I really, really, really hope you stick around like really.

No offense taken, I absolutely love having him critiqued. Firstly, I like to think I'm well educated on the independent wrestling scene but who knows? xD The way I see it, it's only a lookalike and doesn't necessarily dictate how your character is actually portrayed so yes, I could have chosen someone who's perhaps darker in real life but basically, I just like his look, particularly with the face paint. Secondly, I'm also a big believer in sticking to wrestling for a lookalike but as they're only voices in Riddler's head, I didn't want to take a potential lookalike away from someone else signing up. I obviously don't speak for everyone, but I'd be pissed if I signed up and couldn't use a picture base I wanted because it was being used by this imaginary being. xD Finally, I came up with the character of "The Riddler" when I was twelve, which probably explains why it's so crappy and corny. Trust me, I hate the name MORE than anyone else but I can't seem to bring myself to change it because of simple nostalgia. Thanks for the kind words though, dude; it really means a lot.

Like: I love it that you're from Paris, France (if it's not some inside joke that I'm not aware of) because it's where I met my better half.

Dislike: The fact that you have Tye Dillinger in your signature because I think he's highly overrated.

Confession: Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm going to be 'round here for a long, long time...
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 7:59 am

Like: As a first impression, I feel like you are really taking a good care and fully understand of what your character looks like and how you play him and implement it in your every promos and I really look forward to see how a member like you to go for it.

Dislike: You're new, I usually can't give a dislike to someone new.

Confession: Judging by everything you showed us in your profile, I guess your promos will be something smart, creative and intriguing, not just like some boring trash talking or anything else. I have my high expectation on you.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 10:46 am

Like: How open and friendly you are with everyone here 

Dislike: Still being new its hard to find anything I dislike

Confession: I am really enjoying the site I know sometimes I make a lot of Jokes its just because I am new here and want to get to know the awesome people like you.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 11:22 am

Like: You're really active, which is always great

Dislike: Nothing yet man

Confession: Like I said I hope you do well.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 12:10 pm

Like: The whole multiple personalities thing you have going on. 

Dislike: You never really explained what happened to Mr Cuddlesworth 

Confession: If Gotch/Paradise vs Hackenschmidt ever happens, we need to make sure it is a freaking spot fest.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 10:25 pm

Like: you're a cool dude, from what I heard during my short visit to the chat, you seem like the most favorited person that Jakob brings here.

Dislike: Shame that we rarely meet on chat. Azumi said you are a very enjoyable person to talk to.

Confession: I still kinda want to do that joint story with you and Laura.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 9:32 am

Like: Bae<3. Ever since EOE, you've been one of my favorite people to talk to. It's amazing how far this "relation" between us has come so far. Even to the point where turning Face again wouldn't be a bad call.

Dislike: Nothing, your too amazing.

Confession: Deep in my heart, I really really want to see you win at MI.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 10:51 am

Like : Your name. Your character. Your personality. Your musical tastes.

Dislike : Too fabulous to be disliked.

Confession : //
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 12:18 pm

Like: You always welcome new people into EAW
Dislike: Nada
Confession: I still would love to face you one day
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 9:29 am

Like: You basically took no as your answer when it seemed people really didnt want you to be here. You stuck around and have thick skin. I admire that.

Dislike: Sometime you can go overboard.

Confession: I am glad you stuck around, wish nothing but the best for you. Unless you fuck shit up fam
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 9:36 am

Like: you simply become one of the strongest competitor this division ever has. I wish I can improve myself vastly like that.

Dislike: Not really a dislike, but I think I'm afraid to face you again.

Confession: hopefully someday when my mind cleared, I can improve as good as you are.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 10:17 am

Like: You've managed to craft an infectious personality for Haruna.

Dislike: Not a thing 

Confession: I have no idea who your pic rep is.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 12th 2017, 3:37 am

Like: The fact that there is a clear story arch with all the promos you cut. 

Dislike: The fact that Mercury isn't your manager yet. 

Confession: I marked out when I found out you were on Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 12th 2017, 3:43 am

Like: The fact that you always try to pump the best effort out of your opponent.

Dislike: The fact that the writer's really haven't written in my favorite part of your character; his fear of failure. No matter how many times I have seen you in feds other than EAW, the one thing stayed consistent and that was Kelly's hatred for losing a match. Having him not try anything to try and earn Hades's respect or at least try to get back at Moongoose just felt so unlike Kelly to me. Especially how they seem to just write the character off as some sort of typical arrogant face. Honestly I feel like you need to show that more, it's what made your character entertaining. Kelly needs to be that intense and ruthlessly ambitious character of your other days.

Confession; Maybe a nice long collab promo can help?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 12th 2017, 3:49 am

Like: The fact that you really have been playing true to the underrdog character you have been using forever. It really is a role you are strongest in.

Dislike: The fact that you aren't on as much; but then again you told me you are trying to make a habit out of it more and more now so you get a pass. 

Confession: PM me. We can definitely get something done!
Bonus round: Empire may very well be one of EAW's best written shows in my opinion, every match seems to lead to something. I absolutely love every bit of it and have to give it's writing staff some praise for the show they put up.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 12th 2017, 4:02 am

Like: You two make Kellaura become one of the most interesting ships here.

Dislike: You two are not in the same brand.

Confession: I am curious of how you two implements this ship into a storyline and maybe can make it a good one.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 12th 2017, 4:35 am

like: the big news about Haruna/Azumi

dislike: the confusing fight that happens moments before

confession: i got nothing here
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 14th 2017, 9:54 am

Like : The way you very well play both characters having stuff to say for both. Workhorse. Excellent work. Full of Talent.

Dislike : //

Confession : I was thinking about using Jake Roberts when I first arrived here because of his promos in the WWF/E who was matching with my dark gimmick.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 14th 2017, 11:55 am

Like: That there's finally a king gimmick that works in efed (That I've seen)

Dislike: You beat me in Japan hahahahaha!

Confession: I'll be coming after you to avenge that loss soon enough so watch out!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 14th 2017, 12:31 pm

Like: Such a pretty nice guy. Always gives a positive vibes to everyone here and definitely a great addition to the roster.

Dislike: well, uhh..... how am I say this..... you're giving me compliments WAAAAAYYYY too many. no, that doesn't mean that I don't like it. But, uhh..... aren't you not bored?

Confession: I am curious of how you actually use Marty Scurll as your picbase. Will it be different?
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 14th 2017, 12:38 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Like: Such a pretty nice guy. Always gives a positive vibes to everyone here and definitely a great addition to the roster.

Dislike: well, uhh..... how am I say this..... you're giving me compliments WAAAAAYYYY too many. no, that doesn't mean that I don't like it. But, uhh..... aren't you not bored?

Confession: I am curious of how you actually use Marty Scurll as your picbase. Will it be different?

The compliments thing is because you just happen to be the last one to comment, and If I ever get the chance to use Marty in EAW, it'll be like my WMW character. A lot more supervillain esque rather than psychedelic Hannibal Lecter.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 19th 2017, 1:00 pm

Like: You're consistent in the forums, I especially like how you've returned and transitioned into a different gimmick effortlessly. 

Dislike: I dislike your promo style. I prefer that description and speech are separated but that's me.

Confession: I've always thought Tyler Bate would be a good picbase for Mortimer.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 EmptyMarch 19th 2017, 1:04 pm

Like. Promos

Dislike You on chat

Confession:  Rousey aint shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next