Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 4 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

『zakkii』
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 31st 2016, 10:05 pm by 『zakkii』
Another video posted on Haruna's channel. She's lying on her bed while holding camera and ready to talk and address the people who watch her video.

EAW Promoz! - Page 4 Tumblr_ocr2fi21Ej1v0ez31o1_500

Haruna Sakazaki: Good day, Everyone! ZACKYpanda here. Sorry I didn't catch up with some videos in the recent days. I feel like I'm in my groove to post something for you guys and also my tight schedule really killed me and make me just want to dive in to my bed and do nothing after I'm done with those. But hey, here I am finally have some times to do this. And when I have a chance, I would like to say sorry for that.

Haruna Sakazaki: So yeah, as you may know that I lost again and failed to bring the Young Lions cup last Sunday but hey, I pushed my opponents to the limit and I showed my never-say-die attitude to the world and even the outcome is not really what I expected but I'm pretty satisfied with the progress I made. I make those who stands against me must do everything their best to take me down, no matter how it is but look at me. I am not really strong like the other ones but those vixens have to give their all to beat me. I am hard to be beaten and if they want to beat me, it took them more than just their standard skills because it won't be that easy. I don't care who they are, it took more than what it takes to beat me and even though you defeated me. Oh, my spirit is not out. It still raging inside me and I am not even enough to keep fighting again and again. In fact, I would be more excited to fight another match and intended more to win.

Haruna Sakazaki: You don't believe me? I'll show it to you this week at the Empress of Elite special. It's just an exhibition match but I will show those three Vixens the thing I can do inside that ring. They might be thinking that just because I faced a lot of defeat, that does mean that I can easily been beaten like that. Oh no. Every time they defeat me, I pull themselves to their best and fight me with all they have. Keep underestimating me and you will all receive the obvious income. Hey, I'm facing all of my matches seriously so for those who is not serious facing me will find a certain defeat. Yeah, ask those people how hard they defeat me.

Haruna Sakazaki: Isn't that right, Cameron? You have to learn more to not making the same mistake since the last time we met. You have to twist your brain to do an extra thinking for your plan to defeat me. You can't fight with the same plan or with your usual plan that you used to all those vixens because that won't work for me, right? You have to take all the way back to find my weakness through all of those defeats so you can use all of those to get that victory over me. Isn't that hard to beat this little lady? While those people who think they can be easily beat me and meet their failure, a legendary vixen like you had to do an extra effort to beat me. Because hey, I am not an easy opponent. And this time, if you can't come up with something new to beat me, never expect that you can get the same victory with that same plan. Think of it, I don't really ask you to do that but hey, that's the only way to win a match against me. Come again, Cameron. I'm waiting for you here to do something new or else, it is my turn to kick your sorry butt.

Haruna Sakazaki: And oh, what we have here is the other half of the Ava twins. I never thought Cameron has a twin sister. But from what I notice, Cameron's sister looks nicer and more like a sweetheart than Cameron. I am so glad somebody is paying attention of my reason to come here. Well, I don't understand why those vixens always see this as a complicated thing but I only come here to fight and I try my best to honor every battle I had and bless ever single of it, winning or losing. I really put my compliment to you if you actually understand what I'm doing. Now I'm here to fight you, your twin sister and the other one with the same intention as usual. To fight, and that's all about it. I will fight you, fight those on your side and win the match. When this is over, I will move one and go onto the next one. I know, Consuela. I shouldn't use this tournament as my personal vendetta to all those vixens but they made me have to do this. Do you think I want to be involved in this stupid drama? Do you think I come so far from the world apart, from Japan to this country to place myself in the middle of this soap opera? No, I never want to be in here in the first place. The reason I come here is only to prove the world that even I look as normal as a regular woman, I can survive and conquer this hard business. This is what I only want to prove and so does my every fight in this company. And you.... you should never get in my way. After we're done in that ring, just accept the outcome whether you win or lose and keep on what you still want to do. You failed, you try again. This is what I do now to minimalize my involvement in this drama. After Empress of Elite tournament is over and I end up wearing that crown, I will keep on fighting because fighting is the reason I come here in the first place.

Haruna Sakazaki: And speaking of the Empress of Elite tournament, I meet my last opponent in the tournament group stage earlier, apparently. So yeah, in case you didn't know. Hi, My name is Haruna Sakazaki. You probably know that, I believe you read the resume fist before you get here and step in the ring with me. And anyway, I will be your last stop in your Empress of Elite tournament and most likely, I will be the dead end to your journey. Actually, it depends on how you look at me. If you think that I am just a weak skinny lady who have no ability to fight, well. You will end up flipping down with the failure on your shoulder because of how you underestimate me. I know, you are big, strong woman with all those muscle built all over your body but if you think you have that advantage to easily knocking me out, you will be all wrong. But eh, it's your call anyway. I would be so much happy to get underestimated by my opponent and in this case, by you. I love proving people wrong because when you think your journey is all easy, you never meet me yet. So yeah, go ahead, keep underestimate me, keep boasting your head because you dominate the entire tournament so far but remember this. I am not those vixens whom you just defeated. I am not the same, if you want to beat me, you have to think of another plan, a new and fresh plan that can only work against me. Ask Cameron, ask Vixens' Poster Girl, Aria Jaxon of how they literally do ANYTHING to beat me. I tell you something, I may not look tough, I may not thinking that I am the best but everything you look in me is tough enough to show everyone who think they are the best the true fight really is. I will demonstrate it to you this week before our one-on-one match. Note this match, you might learn something.

Haruna Sakazaki: So, that's all about it. I'm ready to fight and I'm still ready to conquer. Just like those confident people around here said, it's just one defeat. I still can have a possibility to win it all. Defeat is just defeat, I should never get to think about it too deep. I have to focus on a road ahead and everything will be just fine. ZACKYpanda Out~!

Haruna ends it with a trademark wink as the video ends.
The Consigliere
Post August 31st 2016, 8:43 pm by The Consigliere
Are you done yet, Sophia? God, it's always about what you want. It's always about what Cameron thinks. It's always about what Consuela intends on doing. Are you fucking done yet? Because if I have to hear out what bad blood everyone has on me, or what plans of revenge my opponents are plotting, or what I have to do with the teammates I have, then I might as well stay home and read a fucking novel, that would certainly be of more interest to me than anything a yuck-mouthed piece of garbage like you has to say. I know that this division has a plethora of mediocre performers and you just fit right in with the rest of them. I know that you need a little something that would make you feel like you're important and wanted, while choosing your words wisely so you don't get attacked verbally and made to look stupid by someone like me, but if you knew any better and if you have actually watched how I operate, you'll see that almost everyone in this division has a problem with my extremist approach and do-or-die attitude. They all hate the fact that someone just snatched away opportunities that were reserved for them just to make history and win the title for the fourth time, as they go about their conspiracies thinking that the management granted me title matches because of my name value instead of who I have beaten to secure the match. It's much more heated when they converse with me, it's much more personal when one loses against me than any other opponent, because other than the fact that I have a sharp tongue, they just plainly disagree with the way I carry the title for the fact that I'm a selfish bitch who never intends on empowering this women, or take steps to better this division, instead I mock them and discourage them, and I was called a shameful Champion for it. Haha! Even before, when I wasn't involved in the Vixens Division, vixens who were showered with the honor of sharing the same ring with me wanted to defeat me, not out of curiosity, but to shut me up because they knew I was going to be a problem. A few succeeded, I admit, but in the end they fall. They always do.

What's the point of this rambling, you ask? To tell you that Cameron or Consuela have this so-called bad blood with me, and never in a million years will I take it personally. Enough to get heated, maybe. But enough to get angry? Enough to be shaken in a battle? HAH! A true artist pleases no one but himself, just as I am never concerned about what others may think of me. They think I'm horrible, then so be it. They think I'm going to shake in fear because they're so fucking bold while claiming they're better than Aria or Cailin or Sheridan, let them. And you may not notice it, Sophia, but you're doing the exact same thing! You are overanalyzing the situation thinking that it's something more because you want me to look at you as a person who has gotten in my head, when clearly your attempts to threaten me have been just that: attempts. You are desperately trying to insert yourself in whatever beef I have with Cameron or Consuela solely because you’re scheduled in a match when I'm willing to bet that you're just extra baggage that no one is going to look at once the bell rings to start it off. Do you think I am concerned with how Haruna Sakazaki or Azumi Goto will do against the Lyndivia rip-offs and their pet Sophia? Not a chance, because much as I think they're just merely two levels above you in terms of being directionless and insecure, they have lost so many matches and they need this to redeem themselves. I am not going to try and defend them. I am not going to encourage them to do better for the fact that they are teaming up with the Heart Break Gal. I not only assume but also expect that these are lessons they SHOULD already know, these are pointers I don't have to teach them because they're fucking grown up women who can fend for themselves and fulfill tasks on their own. This will be a victory they need for a chance to hype themselves up in order to keep fighting in their own blocks, and given that, you can already see that it doesn't make you any special that you're targeting me, because I am willing to bet that cutting off the heads of the Ava twins would be just as satisfying for them. Do you now see why I don't even feel the need to defend myself from your sorry attacks? Do you now see how you pointing out how I lost to Erica Ford is just another moment where I roll my eyes and move on? Does it make sense now why it's so fucking laughable that you think I'd lose sleep over not impressing you? You don't fucking matter and everyone can see that you're just trying to appear as if you have these extraordinary goals that people should be looking forward to, and that you're somebody who has read through the history and watched every event to read our every movement and find answers, when all of what you pointed out has literally been said by every other woman in this division. Long story short, just like the rest of them, you have this god-given ability of putting people to sleep every time you open your goddamn mouth. 

I never attempted on planting the seed. It has already been planted, I'm just warning you because clearly your chihuahua-level rookie brain wouldn't see it coming if I hadn't pointed it out. Cameron and Consuela are in a world of their own, and sisters tight as they are will never let outsiders get the upper-hand on one of them without suffering the consequences. But enough about that, since you claimed that you are so prepared to get beaten up by your own team mates, let's talk about what would happen in the unlikely event that you actually scored a victory against me. Made you smile, huh? Do you want to know what will happen? You expect that the crowd would be rejoicing over this newbie who luckily scored a pin against the Heart Break Gal when nobody saw it coming! You expect that people will grant you a title opportunity immediately when they see that you clearly have what it takes judging from one match alone! Fuck the Empress Crown! Sophia Rose is fucking beyond that! She will reign over this division because she defeated the Heart Break Gal in that one match at that random show! If that, for even one second, made you feel flattered and entranced, it just shows how fucking naive you are Sophia. Do you honestly think that anyone would hold on to that defeat of mine when they see the way I held my own in a title match at a grand event the next time I defeat someone with a far bigger name than yours? Do you honestly think that you scoring a pin against me in a tag team match would make the world think any less of me, especially after the next time I put on a star performance to their delight? People will see that it's just one of those matches where mere luck put the blocks into place, instead of actual skills. You will be recognized for pulling it off,certainly, but they're not going to stay tuned and see what you do next when they have the Aria Jaxons, and Cailin Dillons and Kendra Shamez' to pay attention to! People will see that it's just another match where Azumi or Haruna fucked everything up, but do you honestly think the world would ever look at me for anything wrong that has happened? No. Because no matter the hate, and no matter the judging eyes, no matter the critics who dare speak ill of me, it's always been sure that the Heart Break Gal is untouchable. The Heart Break Gal is the greatest. The Heart Break Gal does nothing wrong. You can tell me that it's a fantasy and an illusion that has yet to be shattered, but by all means, break the glass, Sophia. Try and break it as hard as you can. Grab a fucking chair and see if you even cause a slight crack. Try your best and see where it gets you. Spoiler alert: It gets you nowhere. Nowhere near the possibility of scoring a victory against me, and certainly nowhere near my Vixens Championship.
Tarah Nova
Post August 31st 2016, 8:30 pm by Tarah Nova
One More---Empress of Elite Special/Showdown#1
“It feels like I have lost this fight
They think that I am staying down
But I'm not giving up tonight
Tonight the wall is coming down
I am stronger than my fears
This is the mountain that I climb
Got 100 steps to go
Tonight I'll make it 99”
---------
'Dear Tarah,
“You need to know something...I lose sleep because of you. Every week. Everyday. More than you know. Before I tell you why, you should understand the truth of why I was always so hard on you all throughout the time you had been in my life. You need to know why I pushed you hard--harder than my daughters, Selina and Cass. Everything you have learned, everything that I have taught you--that isn’t what you need to focus on. Mark my words, Nova, don’t focus on the moves and the skills. Don’t focus yourself to remember everything that people can called you. You are nothing like those words. You are the best in EAW and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. You have learned so much but I believe it's time for you to learn a new lesson. You need to learn how to deal with the harshness in the wrestling world. Not everyone will love you. Not everyone with respect you. Believing everyone does is a lie. They don’t. You will only get a few people that do and I see you have those people. Those people you have let in you're life is you're family. Cailin, Aria, and that Handsome man, Mr. DEDEDE. Thats your family now. Keep them close and when something hurts you, let them in. Breathe, tell them. Don’t quit. I taught you better than that. Tarah, as long as I live, I will not let you quit because I truly care about you. For those few years at the wrestling school, I told you I would challenge you, confront you, push you and couch you. And I did just that. I remember telling you that you could whine all you wanted. Throw a tantrum if you wanted to too. You could shout and swear and stomp and even cry. I wasn't going to let you quit. And now look where you are. You're in your dream company.  So I know where you're anxiety is coming from. The stress is real and I get that, I do but you need to do yourself a favor, luv. You need to step up. No more excuses. No more justifications. No quitting. Just pick your head up. Rip all those bad thoughts out of your head and get back in that ring. You are worth it.”
Love forever,
Madam Marie Vega.'

Tarah: [She sighs before placing the letter back in her pocket] Thank you, Madam Vega...that's all I needed to hear...
---------
I'm finally alive, Cloud But really you need to know that...
The saying ‘The best in the Vixens division’ doesn't fit you. And It never will. Even if you beat me, you still are just a little girl. You're talking about me like I am some kind of ghost. I am a legend in EAW. Myth? A Myth is just a story but what you speak of is more than that. Its facts. I am the Vixen Killer. I am the murderous Vixen that this Vixens Division should FEAR. I am more of a wrestler and warrior  that you're ugly mug would EVER be! See I don't need a queen to know I’m in control. I don't NEED to crown myself a fucking queen like most of you fuckers do. War Queen? Ha, what war have you fought in? What line have you crossed and couldn't turn back from? You haven't done anything in this place than retire ONE legend and had little whining matches with you ex girlfriends. So what. I have done my fair shares of wars. I have the battle scars from all of them. You are weak, pathetic. You are worth nothing in this division and you need to understand that right now, Cloud. You talk this big game like you're the lord and savior of this place. But news flash, sweetheart, you're nothing close to it. I have seen better people walk into this division and failed everything.  What you have done here, cant compared to what it costed them. But I know that doesn't matter because in your war, you have a army, right? You have the incest filled group you call your family. See that doesn't make you the best either. You're not a leader like me. That so called family you are in isn't worth the time either. See cloud, I don't need to have a group of people behind me. I don't need Madison in my corner helping me get wins like you need her. You don't see my have Aria or Cailin or even Ryan out there with me each week. I’m alone out in the ring all the time. I’m by myself because I can handle it. In fact I can handle myself--better than you could ever do. I have notice, you always having someone by your side. You have them in the shadows and it's just bullshit. You don’t fucking fight for yourself much. Things like that truly is why I mock you every chance I can get because you don't have the power alone to stop me. And even if you had the balls to come out to the ring without your family hiding in the shadows, you still can't beat me. To be honest, you have a lot to prove to this company before you can start calling yourself the Best here.  And me?  I don't need to prove shit to someone as obnoxious as you. I don’t need to start here claiming that I’m the best every time I speak because I know I am. I have been the best since day one here. Champion or not, I will always be better than you, Cloud.

I laugh a lot at you, ya know. You believe I will be left behind by everyone but that's not true. You believe I will be nothing but a memory in these people's minds but again, that's a lie. Cloud, unlike you, I have claimed my place in this company. I have marked my grounds and showed the world who Tarah Nova truly is. See, I don't need tricks to beat you. I don't need to prank you or cheat like you do. I don't even need to beat you with a roll up. Do you think I like easy wins? I mean I know you're easy but hell, not everyone is like you. Not everyone is a wooden sword. Yeah, thats right. You are not a real sword in my eyes. You are nothing more than a toy for a child. You can’t do anything but cheat and whine. Sounds like most of theirs vixens here, huh. Ye, like it or not, you are nothing special, Cloud. You are just like every other Vixen in this Division. You claim to be a warrior in the game but you're not. You haven’t dropped the crown and picked up the sword. You don't fight your own battles! Everyday, I have to show EVERYONE, whether it's a flaming bitch like yourself or a annoying, has been legand, that I am who I say I am. I have to show the world that I’m not a fucking fluff princess like you. I’m a wrestler. I’m the best at it. So do want you want, Cloud! Mark me as a victim but you are the one that will fall. You are the one that will hit the ground because I’m going to fight. I’m going to rip you apart and I'm going to WIN THIS MATCH. You need to understand this Cloud: I am not a weak link. I am the most high ranked Vixen in this company. You believe that you are someone who is going to prove something to this company but guess what? You already did. You proved already that you are the biggest fool of this place. Why believe you have the world in your hands when you can't even hold a championship longer than a month. You can’t beat me. You can't kill me. I am stronger then you will ever know. So do it, Cloud. Show me how great you are believe you are because where I stand now, you're still nothing and you never will be something.

All in all, I am ready to draw my sword. I’m ready to thrust my blade into your heart because that is what you need right now. You need to be killed because you haven't done anything for this place but show me that you need to be put down. You are human filth. A Deadly disease, spreading your hatred throughout this Division and I believe it's time to end your bullshit right now . Cloud I will stop you. I will end you and once it's done and over with, I won't think twice about it. Your death in this tournament is going to breathe life back into my lungs. I am ready to destroy you because that is what I want to do. I was born ready for this. You know it's true what they say when a person has nothing left, not even death is going to stop them and now that I am titleless, I'm coming for blood. I want your blood on my hands. I want your screams echoing in my ears and I want your last breath to be the cause of my first laugh after I hurt you. I'm going to fight like the leader and killer that I am, I promise you that, Stephanie. I promise you I am not holding back this time around and all the games that you believe I'm playing are over. Darkness has fallen and it's because of me. I'm ready now. Are you?

“One more
Go one more
Yeah, yeah
Don't stop now
Go one more
Yeah, yeah
One more

Go one more
Go one more
Yeah, yeah”

And finally, Autumn...

I only have a small thing to say to you, Raven. And that is you are not ready for me this week with the state of mind I am in. Just like a cloud, you believe you are going to be glorious in this tournament but in the end, you will fall again. You always fall as people like me rise above you. It sickens you, doesn't it? It bothers you that with all your dark thoughts on chaos and fear,  you still can't get over that fact that you lost to me weeks ago. Now here we are, going to face once again and I'm going to be the first one to say---Run. Yes Autumn, run.  Run as fast as you possibly can to away from me because I will warn you now that I am not all here at the moment and no one can stop me when I am like this. Not you or Cloud or Ruby or Cailin. No one. No one has the ability to do so and I understand. I understand that everyone in our block is nothing but weaklings. But you, Autumn-- you are the weakest of them all. Day in and day out, I watch you scurried away into the shadows. You hide away in fear from The Ring because you know for a fact you can not beat anyone who stands in your way. You have lost so much and gained nothing from these experiences. See, I know your type of girls. You believe that you are going to destroy the world with your darkness but in the end, you will be the one that falls. Almost everyone here who is in your position, falls. No one like you will stop a person like me because it's facts. It's how the World Turns. Ita how life is. People like you get killed by people like me and honey, I am fine because of that. I know my place here; so I believe it's time you learn yours.

So after I destroy Cloud for everything she has done in the EAW, I'm coming after you, Autumn Raven. I'm going to reach down your throat and pull your heart because I think that is what you deserve most right now. Hell, both of you deserve the death sentence while I play the Executioner. Sadly though, only time can tell who dies and who lives. I warn you both though that I am not playing games this week. I am not going to sit here filled with anxiety because of one Little Match, no. I'm going to fight my way back to reality. I'm going to storm the rafters and show you and everyone Why I am the best in this company to date. I am a woman of my word and I hope that you both believe the I'm ready to destroy and rebuild everything that I have made. So no more games, no more excuses. This week I am ready to defeat you both and show you who I am.
---------
“I have everything to lose
By not getting up to fight
I might get used to giving up
So I am showing up tonight
I am my own enemy
The battle fought within my mind
If I can overcome step one
I can face the 99”
Stephanie Matsuda
Post August 31st 2016, 5:49 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empress of Elite Promo #2/Dynasty Promo #1

“Guts”

(Stephanie Matsuda is walking down the hallway of the US Bank Arena with Mao Ichimichi when Stan Lawson approaches her with a microphone.)

Stan: Hey Steph if I could get a word-

Steph: (chewing gum) Aight, go ahead.

Stan: Well tomorrow night you finally get another shot at your rival Tarah Nova-

Steph: (laughs) Rival? My Rival!? Maybe last season boo boo, but now I’m leagues beyond her. If she can’t beat the woman I had beat in my sleep, than she stands no chance against me.

Stan: Well one could argue that you’ve had help in defeating Kendra Shamez.

Steph: (eye roll) Kendra screwed herself. She thought pulling a vintage Haruna would get her over, but been there, done that. But hey, she’s the Specialist champion now so she’ll live. She just won’t be winning Cell Block B.

Stan: If Kendra wins her next match with a submission then she may-

Steph: Kendra won’t be doing shit and neither will Tarah. Shamez said she could beat me- I proved her wrong. Ruby talked all kinds of *beep* and I proved her wrong. So far Ms. Gotham and my next opponent Raven Lee 2.0 will fall to my blade like all the rest! And I can say that fighting BB won’t be a walk in the park for her. Meanwhile, I’ll be walking my way into the semis, ready to take on the winner of that circle jerk fest going on in Cell Block A. I’ll cut down that foe as well, be it Cai, Veena, Aria. I’ll destroy the other Cell Blocks too because Stan I am the War Queen. I bring out the savage in everyone, their true potential. I force my opponents to reevaluate their tactics! I am the barsetter Stan! I've been on fire since I started this tournament, even when Maddie got her fatass involved. 

Stan: You sound confident Ms. Matsuda, but the past have proven that you can’t underestimate the Vixen Killer!

Steph: (blows a bubble and pops it back into her mouth) Tarah has underestimated herself. She’s done all the work for me. The thing I love about the Empress of Elite tournament is that it’s shown just who are the real ‘leaders’ of this division. While we may be tied, my heart is more in this than hers. My fire burns brighter than a supernova! And I haven’t forgotten Autumn-springtime or whatever her name is because all the shade in the world can’t match the dark things I have planned for my Dynasty opponent. I’m feeling myself right now Stan in a way you can’t even fathom. When this tournament was first announced the EAW universe chose their favorites. They all made their bed, and now they have no choice but to watch me cut down their heroes one by one.

Stan: So the Sword of the Sanatorium has already declared victory?

Steph: (yanks the mic and looks at the camera) The Sword AND Ace of the Sanatorium has done more than that. I’ve announced my reign over the Vixens Division! I’ve announced the end to the days of old where the Haitch Bee Gees and the Kendra for Shamez ran the show! I’ve announced the end to the Sirens and the Maddies and the bipolar Eris’s of the wrestling world. My sword will stab through them...deep in their guts.

(grins as she inches closer to the camera)   

Steph: Knees to chest. Legs in the air. In. Them. Guts.

(drops the mic and puts a middle finger to the camera)

Steph: This is how The War Party feels about the rest of you dopes. Laters smarks!

(walks off camera with Mao, leaving Stan standing by himself.)
Cailin Dillon
Post August 31st 2016, 5:43 pm by Cailin Dillon

Dynasty #3

What can I say about this one. It was some funny shit? I didn’t think Veena Adams would be fodder. This is just the kind of thing that Veena would specifically wake her ass up for and put in a little bit of effort. I predicted this. But while you talk about your three wins and seven points, you’re still two matches away from the promise land baby girl. And a lot can happen in two matches. I honestly haven’t sat around having any Veena-induced nightmares. The only thing that’s come to fruition with you is not surprise, but relief. Finally you do something to back up everyyhing you said for so long. Finally they can separate you from your family member and let you stand on your own. Well, sort of. You still have a lot to do. But I’m never really dwelled on the spoiled niece storyline. I don’t have to pick and prod at the silly little markers of the past to make my points. I might be so seven months ago, but seven points is where you’re gonna finish. I know you’re capable of more, but now you’re fucking with people who don’t fuck around. Now you’re entering the ring with the real competition. Your only competition at this point. Your time was January. And then February. And then March. But it’s never come because of you, not destiny. You weren’t dealt a bad hand, you’re just too dumb to figure out what to do with what you’ve got.

You’re right, I scoffed at you and Silence every single chance I got. Because I knew you would be wasting the talent you have. You showed it over and over. Why should I expect anything different? You’ve always just been noise. You’re loudmouthed and you yell about this and that and you lay out all the insults. But no one really listens to the garbage you’re spewing. You’ve never given anyone a reason to. If you don’t think I’ve ever taken you serious, wake your ass up. Why do you think I’ve never lost a match to you. It’s not because I slacked off and giggled my way into a match. Although I feel like I probably could the way you’ve come to play half the time. But no, I love this. Finally you’ve decided to play the game like it has to be played. You’re so naïve to think that you’ve woken me up and forced me to do shit. Please, girl. Don’t act like you’re some kind of special case of amazing. I would have acknowledged you this week like I have whether you liked it or not. Just like I did Kora. Just like I did Jenny. I’m glad after I spoke twice you finally decided to get off your giant ass and respond to me. And what I get is this half-assed response to me and Aria. I get jokes and insults from you. Funny, considering that’s essentially a microcosm of what your entire career here has been. I’m genuinely telling you that you have done great things in this tournament. I’m sure someone has been impressed. There are 24 women here and any one of them is capable of winning if they bring their shit. But in the end there are just a few that can rise from within the crowd and make it to the semi-finals. You won’t get closer by beating me. You’ll have to do that work against Aria, and good luck to you there. It’s sure going to suck when you go from 3-0 to 3-2 with losses to the same two-clown haired bitches you tried to troll with lame jokes. These seams you think you see ripping out, they couldn’t be more strong. My focus couldn’t be more pointed on the task at hand. No one has to reassure me that I’m good enough to be here. I work to assure myself that I belong here. Even while you think I’m so last week, I keep showing up in big matches all over the place. I don’t need reassurance that I belong. And somehow you come to the conclusion that I’m sad and pathetic and you cut a couple cute sex jokes on Tarah and Aria. Maybe wrestling wasn’t the right direction for you. Actually, comedy probably isn’t right either. Damn, the only conclusion I can come to is that you’re just destined to keep doing this and keep failing because of your own mistakes. Keep thinking you’ve already punched that ticket into the semi-finals. Your worst nightmare is about to come true this week. I wonder how it’s going to feel when you spoil that lead and fall short.

I think I can coexist with Tarah and Aria even longer than you and Silence committed yourselves to being the worst tag team in the Vixens Division. Because my god, that felt like it went on forever. Even past the point where you basically started hiding behind and her pushing her into the lion’s den while you stood off and watched. And what we watched you two accomplish together was nothing short of miraculous. And here I stand while you tell me I’m insecure and make me out to be incapable, yet I haven’t gone away. And things keep going just fine for me. You win in this place and lose in this place. You have to learn from it. Sometimes I question whether you’ve done anything other than find new reasons to open your mouth and scream out something stupid. Here you are bragging now and claiming that you’ve been spouting the truth forever and repping all this success you’ve had over the past two weeks. Listen, I have seven points, too. But I’m not gonna brag about wins over Kora and Jenny. Wake up to that. You beat Sheridan, and that’s nice I suppose. But a lot of people win matches once in awhile. You still have a shit ton to prove. But you’re not proving anything over me. I’m going to beat you. I’m just fine with you being an asshole as long as you’re fine accepting the fact that it does nothing other than make you look like a total and complete dumbass. Somebody’s gotten a little big in their britches. You sound a little like Sheridan trying to start her own one-woman revolution. Except you aren’t trying to start a revolution, you’re just trying to throw a pebble in a pond and see if you can make a giant splash. There’s nothing here for you Veena. Just more failure. I’m going to treat you to that. Call me pretentious like I even care. Everyone calls me pretentions. And yet I keep winning matches just like I was seven months ago. And you’ve won what now, three matches in the last seven months? Sure feels like it. You’re living in a dream world right now. I’ll wake you up at Dynasty, and your undefeated dreams will come crashing down to reality. Your time isn’t now and your time isn’t even in the future. This is my time, and I’m going to destroy your dreams to realize mine.
Azumi Goto
Post August 31st 2016, 4:57 pm by Azumi Goto
EOE Special Promo #3/Turbo #1

{Scene opens at a live show with ‘Stardust’ fading away

The Ava twins the weirdest creatures in the world today. They have weird habits like where they switch their ring gear and pretend to be each other. I think they call it ‘Twin Magic’ or something like that but who knows. I’m in a very good mood today, so I thought why not spend some of my time insulting EAW’s Favorite Twins. Firstly you have to talk about the more ‘successful’ one out of the two.

Cameron is one of the most successful vixens of all time but I don’t know if that success is more hyped up than what it actually is. I mean having multiple Vixen Championship Reigns isn't a joke but she won back when the division was more about looks than being an actual wrestler when the vixens had exhibition matches instead and nothing else. If Cameron was a rookie in this version of the Vixens Division, she probably wouldn't have survived. She'd be like a little a baby fish in an ocean filled with sharks because everything that made Cameron a world famous success is a part of a bygone era and the same things she tried to do to get to the top wouldn't have worked.

But Azumi you glorious human being, Cameron is also considered to be a goddess of pro-wrestling. What about that?

Well, I have an answer for that.

So everyone knows I'm Asian meaning I come from a part of the world that has multiple countries where there's more than one god. Cameron Ella Ava is one of those God/Goddess that no one cares about, I mean EAW likes to overuse the word 'God'. The likes of DEDEDE, Mikado Sekaichi, and ETC use it as a way to make them seem bigger in our eyes, but Cameron uses it because it makes her hype all the more noticeable to the people's eyes. Being a God or Goddess is overrated in the same that the spear is overrated after you just see or hear about it over and over again it starts to lose its shine, and it becomes irrelevant and finally. NO ONE CARES. I mean those three words pretty much is what Cameron’s career has been for the last year or two. NO ONE CARES, It didn’t matter when she lost PFP, It didn’t matter when she won the Interwire Championship, it didn’t matter when lost the title. Her career ever since 2014 has been a WASTE OF OUR TIME, the same with her PF9 entrance was a WASTE OF OUR TIME. YOU SEE WHAT I’M SAYING SO I DON’T NEED TO KEEP WASTING MY DAMN TALKING ABOUT CAMERON. CAM THIS THURSDAY WILL THE TRAILER TO OUR TURBO MATCH. WHEN I BEAT THE MAGIC THAT MADE YOU A STAR WILL DIE AWAY, THE SMOKE WILL FADE AWAY AND MIRRORS WILL SHATTER.

And one last thing for the irrelevant goddess.

Cameron, they say when gods existed they never spoke a lie but damn Cameron's entire hype that surrounds her is a lie. So how long are you going to lie to yourself that you can keep competing with this New Era of Vixens? Just accept the facts the Division isn't the same when you arrived here. People have actually seen what women are capable of in the squared circle. Secondly how long are you going to lie to the fans that being you means something? Being an Ava may have meant a lot in the past but now it's as worthless as calling yourself a goddess.

{“Stardust” returns and blasts throughout the arena as the scene fades to black}
Lucas Johnson
Post August 31st 2016, 4:25 pm by Lucas Johnson
Dynasty Promo #1 - Territorial Invasion Is Mine

The road continues for me as I try to clinch a spot on the Territorial Invasion card with just weeks to go, I hope the executives took notice on my match with Beretta a few weeks ago. Myself and Beretta not only had tough wars together but with the rest of the New Breed division on Voltage back in the day but during that match on Dynasty was way different. Not only did I make him tap out but I made him tap out within seconds, none of you listened to me when I told you how dangerous The Machine Break was and finally Beretta was the first unfortunate victim and was forced to tap out and nearly had a broken arm after that. As a kid before I joined the wrestling team I had so much anger built up from being picked on by other kids because I wasn't athletic enough to play sports. For years all this anger built up while I was growing up in Atlanta then when I joined the wrestling team in middle school and finally got good enough when I was a freshman in High School I decided to create my own effective move. A move that if executed correctly would release the amount of anger that was built inside of me all my childhood. Throughout High School and until I joined the wrestling team at Ohio State University I kept crafting the move that you see today called The Machine Break. All the years of blood, sweat, and tears paid off when I finally used the move for the first time to win the NCAA Division One Heavyweight Championship for the very first time against Minnesota's own Kevin Smith and I remember not only the crowd was going crazy for me because I won but I looked up and all the people had shocked faces because of the move I did on him and it was never done before. Did I feel bad for the dude because I nearly broke his arm? Your damn right but I needed to do anything to win the match and get championship gold and that's what I have to do now in the land of the elite. The Interwire Championship is the only thing on my mind and I will get to Territorial Invasion if I need to task risks and I went to HRDO and the Dynasty executives and told them give me anyone, it can be Hades, CM Banks, hell anyone on the street and impress them until no tomorrow. I will not stop until I get on that Territorial Invasion card and get a title match for the Interwire Championship.

I asked and they delivered, Dynasty's new prospect from developmental Tomm Cima and he better be ready for Friday night because it's his first match ever apart of the big leagues. He may be a little fish swimming with the sharks but this Friday hes swimming with the biggest fish of the New Breed division on the Dynasty roster right now. Tomm I have tons of respect with getting in the ring with someone like myself who's been on the roster for over six months now and that's how you earn respect from the guys in the locker room like I did when I joined the roster. You go at one of the biggest fishes in the water and try your best to get the victory the same way I did in my very first match against Mexican Samurai when he was Interwire Champion. I respected in the locker room immediately from people like Azumi Goto, Scott Oasis, Carson Ramsey and even Tarah Nova. I know you don't give a crap what anyone else says and you only care about yourself but you will want to care this Friday after the match is over and you want to wish you can go back in time and not agree to this match because I promise you if and when I lock that Machine Break in I will break your arm. No if, and's, or buts your arm will be broken....mark my words! Territorial Invasion and  the Interwire Championship will be MINE!
Ares Vendetta
Post August 31st 2016, 3:12 pm by Ares Vendetta
Growing up on an entirely different side of the World, you tend to come into contact with various different cultures, and every religion that comes with them. There are those that have never had something to pray to, and there are those that have grown to believe there simply isn’t something to pray to, but most of the World truly believes in a God or Gods above them. Even I pray to a God. Perhaps the most famous of all religions is Christianity, but in its most important aspects, it’s no different from others. Everyone with a God to believe in has some sort of Heaven they aspire to get to, and there are those likewise who have a Hell awaiting them should they fail to be decent human beings. It never fails to amuse me - watching these mongrels walk about with leashes of their God around their necks. I’m certain there are those who can stand on their own without a God to make their every waking decision, but it seems most of the World is occupied with the weak who can’t function without hitting their knees, putting their hands together, and asking for an answer from above; those who have been told all their life that everything they do and everything will ever do is God’s will, and yet, they eventually sin, and suddenly they’ve tainted God’s will and must beg for forgiveness. They want to see Heaven. They want to walk in nirvana when they’ve breathed their last breath. They’re willing to give up everything they could have had in order to be seen as worthy in the eyes of their God. So many want to believe there’s a Heaven, but I hope there’s a Hell. When I’m dead and gone, I hope there’s a punishment waiting for me on the other side. One fitting for someone like me, and I will have earned it. I will have proven myself worthy to burn for eternity, because I take an indescribable pleasure from torturing and shattering both the physical and mental well being of men like those that have come before you, those that will come after you, and you yourself.

It truly is a cold and lonely way to live here at the top, but I find solace in it. I find solace in power, while others bask in it, and allow themselves to come crashing down to ground before they’ve had a chance to appreciate everything that comes with being the absolute best. Up here, firmly keeping this Championship around my waist, I feel no desire to reach some sort of Heaven, nor have I ever. I could raise my hand and pull down Heaven itself from up here if I so desired, but it’s never been what’s above me that’s left me in want. It’s always those below me that make me hunger for something. A vengeance deep down in me that courses through my veins, and I once believed it was a vengeance that I could narrow down to a simple list. I inked these names upon my flesh and destroyed everything in my path, and yet I felt empty. You’re right - those below me look like nothing more than bugs from up here, and they are. I’ve reached the highest peak this company and this industry has to offer, and yet it’s not my desire to knock down those who claw and scrape to make their way up here themselves, but to step upon each and every one of them. There is no individuality about my wrath. That’s what I’ve come to realize more than anything. There isn’t one man nor woman that deserves my vengeance. It’s all of you. Every single one of you bugs deserve to be eradicated. For twenty-three years, I’ve been raised to be better than any single person stands before me, across that ring. You bring forth a man that considers himself a God, you bring forth a man that considers himself “Amazing”, you bring forth a “Machine”, you bring forth a “Champion of Champions”, and you bring forth even a religious zealot like you, and the sound made when each falls will be one and the same.

I am not your God, but take joy in knowing I’ve reached down from the Heavens to give you this piece of my time that you clearly hunger for. The mere thought of striking me down and taking another step forward into potentially one day holding this Championship around my waist makes your mouth water. You’ll find it’s common for a mongrel like you to drool at the temptation of a treat like this, but that chain around your neck is all the edge I need to make certain you come nowhere near that goal. You and I, in a way, are alike. We both have something to pray to. We both of a God. My God takes great value in striking down deities just like your’s, but you seem to be one that does only what he does because he believes it’s what his God wants. Oh yes, I know you quite well, because I know an entire army of people no different than you, even if they bow down before a different God. You put on your mask of religion and hope to your God that it’s enough to hide the coward behind it, but come this Saturday, I’ll rip it away and expose what’s underneath. I’ll expose what’s left of the man standing before me with the gall to speak to me as you have despite the fact that you have achieved absolutely nothing. No matter who you’ve beaten and how impressive you may be, you have nothing. You’re as weak as any other that drops to their knees and prays for God to give them strength when they find themselves too feeble to accomplish something, no matter how big or small it may be. What keeps you going is the belief that you’re doing your God’s work, and taking the Answers World Championship would undoubtedly be something to behold you, but what keeps me going is the thought of you falling before me as everyone else has, and seeing you drop to your knees, put your hands together, beg for forgiveness, and plead for the strength to get back up and keep going. I want you to pray for me. I want you to truly pray. I want you to put every ounce of sorrow, courage, and desire into it. You’re a man of God, are you not? So forget all of your physical prowess, and forget all of those who you boast defeating, and just pray.

Pray to your God that you beat Ares Vendetta.

Pray to me that I will leave you with an ounce of dignity when this is all said and done.

Let’s see who answers.

Veena Adams
Post August 31st 2016, 2:05 pm by Veena Adams
Oh oh oh.

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.

Oh, oh oh ohhhh -poker face tone- oh oh oh ohhh oh.

Oh! 

Lookie lookie what we have here.

Veena Adams, Block A. 1st seed, 7 points, 3 wins, 0 losses.

Fuck with me.

Did you see it comin'? Did ya'? Well? Did ya see it coming? I know you didn't. I know you thought I would just be fodder for the sensitive egos of the clown hair sisters and Sherri Mooler. But nope, that's not how it panned out. Instead, I have become their biggest threat. Instead of being the least of their worries, I am now their worst nightmare. Allll of the work Aria, Cailin and Sheridan have done. All of the stress, the hardship, the injuries, the short nights of sleep, the long days of travel and the pain they have had to play through for over the last month and some change is about to amount to nada. Once this block is finished, they're left with nothing. Aria can clutch onto that stupid Jobber Cup, and Sherry Mooler can latch onto her German Efficiency bullshit, and Cailin can still pretend she's the Specialists Champion and still knocking the Vixens off left and right even though she's so 7 months ago. But my time is now. 

Isn't that a nightmare? Especially when you bitches looked down on me from the very beginning? Don't try to pretend you find any sort of sentimental value in my rise you fucking red headed gargoyle in the face ass bitch. That means you, Cailin, with your fake-deep bull shit. You are such a faker. You are pretty much the least genuine person in this entire division. You're at least u there. Trying to pretend you saw any sort of potential threat in Silence and I, like you weren't scoffing at us and looking down on us from the beginning. Here's a newsflash you pretentious bitch, I didn't wake up. I've woken you up. I've forced you to wake up and smell the fuckin' flowers around this place. I've left you with no other choice other than to acknowledge me as everything I've been saying I am. I see the fatigue in you. I see the seams starting to show. I see your lacefront starting to fall out. I see your foundation starting to drip. I know you've become insecure now that you're not winning every match left and right. That's the thing about most of you Vixens -- you need to be reassured at all times that you're "pretty enough" or "good enough" and if you aren't getting that measurement and attention, you hop into a stupid little relationship like your little friend Tarah Nova. Hey Cai, I just have one question. Serious question. When ghost bitch is giving my uncle top, do you sit there and pull the hair out of her face? I mean I just had to ask, considering you're always seen as their third wheel, when you're not in some pseudo lesbian phase with whatever other lonely bitch in the back. You are so sad and pathetic. You need the approval of people so bad, and you're lost without it. Don't get me wrong, Ratface Jaxon over there is a lot like you, that's why I think she should leave Aren and engage in another one of these weird lesbo-ships that surface from time to time around here. I think you guys would be perfect, she can stick that aardvark nose right in your snatch any time you feel like you aren't being talked about enough. 

Do you honestly believe these friendship cliques you constantly find yourself in will ever work out for the long haul? I know you probably didn't have any friends growing up, but one thing about friends is over time you lose em'. How long do you think you're going to go coexisting with Tarah and Aria when you're trying to be the best? Haven't you seen what's happened to Stephanie? I feel like Vixens forming friendships are the same level of stupid as celebrities getting together. It's always bound for a trainwreck. Just like the trainwreck between you and Cloud Matsuda. You chose ghost-bitch over her and now she's running to another corny faction and calling herself the "sword of sanitation" or whatever the fuck it's called. You Vixens are the most insecure people on earth. It's pathetic. You're all pathetic and sad. I grew up cherished, loved, admired, respected, disciplined, yet feared. I was raised by a village, I was taught supreme confidence, every part of my personality was explored. I was embraced by a father every day when I would come home from school. Most of you fatherless hoes need a man to hug you so bad. Just look at ghost-bitch, she's been hopping from dick to dick like lillypad's to a frog. Look at Aria, she's on her 2nd or 3rd guy in this company and she's only been here a year. Of course you insecure hoes see someone like me and think I'm too stuck up, or too full of it. I actually believe in myself. Shocker! 21 year old Veena Adams comes in this place and totally stunts on all you hags and is now backing up what she says.

The problem is everything I've said has always been the truth. Oh sure, sometimes my actions wouldn't always back it up, but I never blatantly lie. Sure, I'm an asshole. I acknowledge I'm a Bitch. But am I wrong? Ask yourself that, Cai, as you enter this match against someone who told you I would dominate this tournament and now find myself undefeated, leading in points, and hardly even feeling challenged. Dynasty isn't your evolution you unfashionable whore, it's your swan song. It's the final chapter of Cailin Dillon's facade. You're gonna find out you're not as good as you think you are.

But that's Dynasty. On Showdown I get to tango one on one with Ms. Aardvark in the face-ass little red riding dick. This has been a looong time coming, because I've never liked you. You know how I called Cailin pretentious just now? You're the most pretentious. BY FAAARRR the most pretentious. You may be the fakest bitch I've ever laid eyes on, and it's actually really impressive considering I come from wealth and I've seen fake bitches come and go as the wind blows. Yet here comes this ridiculous looking hoodrat, this hair-hatted hooligan, acting a muthafucking fool again, who wouldn't know a nuclear family if a family of nuclear bombs were dropped on her ratchet-ass head -- and you're the fakest of all. Don't get me wrong, you're good in the ring. JUST good. The problem is, you talk like you're as a great as people say you are. I think it's been proven that you're not. You couldn't even beat Sheridan Muller. I mopped the floor with Sheridan Muller. Made her ma bitch. You're a choker -- and I mean that in every sense of the word. You choked in the Tag Team Grand Prix despite being carried to the finals by a cuckolded kid diddler. You choked as Vixens Champion by losing your title within the next month. You choked as Empress of Elite last year by losing the title match you earned last year. I'm not gonna give you any more opportunities to choke, Ratface. 

I've always noticed backstage how many people, for some reason, want to be around you even though you're such a phony bitch. I mean you're a bitch period, but you're also a total fraud -- and yet people still eat out of your hands. I always wondered why people like you and I who are a lot more similar than most might think still get such a different response, but come to think of it, we aren't that similar after all. I'm seen as the bad guy because I tell the truth, always. You have no problems lying to people even if it means lying to yourself. You're lying to yourself when you bring yourself to believe that you still have a chance in this tournament. You won't get out of our block. You aren't even in the top seed. And even if you did, you would have to mop the floor with me (which, lol, is not happening) and then you would have to stomp Cailin's face in. You've seen the way she's been talking right? She's not planning on losing. Looks like somebody's at an impasse. 

EAW Promoz! - Page 4 19ti0n

I guess these are your options. Because Cailin is sure not beating me. You can count on that. I'm making easy work of her, just like I did Mooler. What happens when you alienate Cailin? Who's gonna be the next to enter the gravitational pull of your alliances? It's like a revolving door of people around you. I know you care so much about your friends. You go ahead and figure that out, because my one concern is winning, and rest assured I am leaving Block A undefeated, and I'm going on to win the semi-finals, then win it all at TI. And when I get my Vixens Title opportunity, I won't choke like you. I don't care who it is I meet at RTR, not even if it's either one of those grandma's holding the championships right now. I'm going for the gusto baby. The killa queen is about to reign sovereign! BIG MATCH VEENA IS ON FIYA. RATFACE JAXON IS TERRIFIED. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BIG MATCH VEENA IS ON FIYA, CLOWNHAIR DILLON IS TERRIFIED. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BIG MATCH VEENA IS ON FIYA, THE VIXENS DIVISION IS TERRIFIED. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
Ahren Fournier
Post August 31st 2016, 11:53 am by Ahren Fournier
(We fade into an interviewer at the door of Ahren Fourniers own personal private locker room)

Interviewer: As you can see we are here at Ahren Fournier’s own personal locker room

Narrator: I just said that…

Interviewer: WTF was that!!... (He looks around sees nothing) *shrugs* Anyways, lets go in shall we…

(He tries to open the door but walks face first into the door, because it’s locked)

Interviewer: OWWWWWWWW, what the hell, he said it’d be open!!

Cameraman: Actually he told me to tell you that it was open, even though it's locked, because he wanted to see you walk face first into his door…

Interviewer: And you didn’t tell me because?

Cameraman: I thought it would be funny… And I was right… Anyways he left a key for you under the mat

(the interviewer looks down and sees the mat)

Interviewer: How did I not notice that? Why does he have a welcome mat… You know what, nothing surprises me with him anymore…

(The Interviewer bends down gets the key, puts it in the door, turns the knob and tries to walk in only to walk into the door again)

Interviewer: WHAT THE HELLLLL!!! I might have a broken face!!

Cameraman: Oh yeah he said the first key would be fake..

Interviewer: I’m in pain

Cameraman: I wanted you to do it again, sowwy Sad The real one is up on the door..

Interviewer: I hate you…

(He gets the real key, and opens the door, as the camera goes in the room we see Ahren Fournier in a king sized bed, in pink silk  pajamas with a sleep mask on, snoring, in bed with 4 girls)

Interviewer: What is this?? AHREN!!! AHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN

(Ahren wakes up in a daze, startled by the loud noises, he rips off his sleep mask)

Ahren: WHAT IS THIS! WHO DARE DISTURBS MY SLUMBER!!.... Did I just beat Blaise Hunter again or something?

Interviewer: This is the time you told us to come..

Ahren: Yes.. Yes it is, you see this was all an elaborate set up for… Ha, wait Cameraman did he walk into the door?

Cameraman: *nods* Twice

Ahren: HAHA nice! What an idiot

Ahren and Cameraman:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Interviewer: ENOUGH!!

Ahren: HEY, THERE IS NO LOUD NOISES IN MY ROOM! UNLESS YOU’RE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER AND OTHER THINGS ARE HAPPENING, GOT IT???? As I was saying this was just an elaborate set up for the joke that beating Blaise Hunter was so easy I could do it in my sleep, GOSHHHH, I hate explaining my super smart jokes, that always go over stupid peoples heads

Interviewer: Please just talk about your previous match, and upcoming match so I can go….

Ahren: Fine fine, ladies, may you leave? I have business to attend to…

(One by one, giving Ahren a kiss on the cheek before they get out of bed and leave)

Ahren: First I would like to turn my attention to how utterly fucked the Voltage team is. As I’ve been saying team Voltage is very sub-par, take my match for proof. Blaise Hunter, a man with a now losing record in EAW is a part of it. I say now losing because last week on Voltage I smacked him around and destroyed him, absolutely demolished. I won the match in about a minute, maybe 2? I guess that’s just what happens when a background guy goes up against the protagonist. Blaise really underestimated the power of my story. He really thought that I wasn’t the main character, that this world isn’t mine, but I got news for you, it is!! You see this bed, its mine.. You see that floor, its mine… These are bad examples.. But look out your window, that was made all for me. I was gifted with all these physical, and mental attributes because I am THE man. So Blaise maybe you should concede your team spot to someone that’s actually worth a damn, someone like Ahren Fournier. That’s what this team has to offer? Carlos, for the sake of Voltage, you should definitely put me on this team so we don’t get laughed out of the building come Territorial Invasion. Fun fact, I haven’t lost to anyone on this “team”, I say “team” because they’re anything but a cohesive unit. It’s not for lack of trying though. I’ve faced 2 out of the 5 in the past week, and now I’m going against number 3, and you’ll see me up against Nathan Fiora next week, after I beat Matthew Miles. So Matthew Miles, the man with the Midas touch aye? That’s funny, do you know what the Midas touch is? I’m sure you do, but you’d think that someone who could turn anything into gold would actually hold gold? Pretty ironic if ya ask me. But do you know the backstory of the Midas touch? You see, a very selfish, money hungry man lived in a castle with his daughter. All he wanted to do day in and day out was count his gold, he couldn’t get enough of it. When one day… Ok this is taking too long, basically he got granted a wish, him being the money hungry guy he was asked for everything to turn to gold that he touched.. Obviously that’s where you got the name. But! The story doesn’t end there, he couldn’t eat, because when he touched food, it would turn to gold.. I don’t know if you’ve tried but eating gold isn’t very good on your diet, or teeth. But the coupe de grace, was when his daughter came downstairs, he greeted her with a hug, and guess what happened? She turned to gold.. THE END! So is that who you are Matthew? Are you the type of person that would let his own ego, and blindness ruin his livelihood? You seem like it, being that you have the nickname and all. But it’s more of a hope for you isn’t it? Because your nickname doesn’t ring true to how your wrestling career has gone, is it? When was the last time you even won a title? Not even won a title, but were in title match? I feel like you’ve been here for a while and you really haven’t done that much. Let’s face it, you’re nothing more than a nickname. So how did you get on this team? Did you beat someone with some name power? No, no no no, you beat Keelan Cetinich? Catnip? I don’t know, I hate his name. But that’s who you beat? If so, that’s y’know, not that impressive.  You know what would be impressive? If you beat me. Which won’t happen, how do I know? Because I’m more than just a cool nickname… Because The Crown Jewel, Ahren Fournier, backs what he says up in the ring. BUT AHRENNN WHO HAVE YOU BEATEN????? They all ask, every week. No one too spectacular, but everyone they put in front of me has fallen to my mightiness. I think they really underestimate how god damn good looking I am, then when they get into the ring they’re like oh god, he’s too attractive, cant focus on the match, then BOOM! Ahren Fournier gets the win. So here’s the thing Matthew, everyone I’ve been up against has copied me in some capacity, and or has had the same argument against me, and I’ve shut them up every time.. Can you be the first person to actually bring something original to the table? Fingers crossed! OK SEND MY FEMALES BACK INTO THE ROOM! You two can go, or stay, I don’t care, but don’t get weird, and no touching, only eyes, and you will stand in the corner. Matter fact I don’t trust you two freaks, get out.

(Camera fades to black as the females come back on the room, and jump on Ahren)
Cailin Dillon
Post August 31st 2016, 10:32 am by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite Special No. 3  #4

All we can do from this position right here is kick and scream and argue back and forth over who wants this more. Well, we’re not really those types of girls. Not running in and pulling hair or trying to start some behind the scenes rumor to destroy the other one. No, we air our grievances straight to each other’s faces. That’s just how we roll. You can load up your gun and I’ll load mine for this dual, but in the end we throw down our weapons and we just too hands until someone can’t stand anymore. That’s always been the way the two of us do our business. We both give our all, we both work hard. We’re not the same, not really. There’s a number of intricate details between us that make us different. But when it comes down to fighting in that ring, we bring similar energies. We bring a certain level of determination that is pretty close to one another. It’s just that I’ve always felt mine is higher. And that’s where we draw the line on where we disagree back and forth. It’s nothing strange, and it doesn’t have anything to do with us hating each other. It’s just more proof that we have some of the same goals. Namely, to be the best wrestler in the world. And I understand it, Aria, you want it all. Just imagine you standing there as two-time defending Empress of Elite, and the Young Lions Cup holder. I’m sure they’d have you pose with all your trophies at once and put a giant, cheesy picture of you up on EAW.com. I got the headline for you. New year, same queen. Except that’s not the reality I envision. I’m seeing something more like… All hail the new queen. I understand  your intentions of keeping this crown and what it means to you to keep your spot as Empress. Come on, you know I understand this as well as anyone. I’m not the first Specialist’s champion, but I’m the best that belt has ever had to offer. I’m going to put myself ahead of Kendra and Tarah in that breath when it comes to that belt. I turned that belt from a laughing stock into a prize that now makes Kendra Shamez feel like she’s won something to be proud of. Listen to her belt out and brag about that right now. That’s what it feels like to know you made something that you no longer have in your possession. And that’s how you’ll feel come the end of this week. The Empress of Elite crown was once your jumping off spot. That’s where you changed everything and announced yourself as a legitimate threat and not just a face in the crowd. This year’s tournament has been even bigger than last year’s and we still have several more matches to go. It’s better because the girls that raised this tournament on their shoulders are better than they were a year ago. They are better right now than they have been at any point in their careers here. They continue to get better and smarter and stronger. You have no reason to believe you can’t strive your way to the top and do this all over again. Except last year you didn’t have to be in a group with me. And maybe I didn’t win last year and I didn’t perform as well as you did. But I’m far and away different than I was then. That sparked hunger in me, yes, but this sparked a newer, even more increased hunger in me. This Empress crown won’t be your tool to use this year. It won’t be yours to keep. It will be my prize to cherish and my opportunity to go forward. You might always be synonymous with that crown, but don’t be surprised if I re-write it’s history book. That’s kind of what I do.

What you dealt with last week is entirely different than what you deal with in this match. Haruna is desperate because he often doesn’t have what she needs to win a match on her own. That’s not how I feel about this. I think you probably see me as a little desperate because I’m fighting for this chance like it’s my last. I fight every time like it’s my last. I’ve never taken anything for granted. Not a title match, not a regular match, and not this opportunity that lies before me. That’s part of adapting to the environment around me. Haruna is basically a member of that old guard you talk about. She’s been around long enough that the old ways of doing things are still ingrained and woven into the fabric of who she is. She evolved into what she is now, heading down a wrong path that was set for her by women that ran the show before the rest of us were here. You can see now how she struggles to turn the other direction and rewrite her story. She’s tried everything, and still she struggles. This place has changed so much in a year, and most of it is thanks to about four or five Vixens who showed up and changed the rules. We’re the reason women like HBG, Kendra and Cameron wanted back in. We’re making things so interesting that they felt the need to come back down here and see if they could run the show. So far, they’ve done what they’ve wanted. But everything comes in waves. There time comes and it goes. And the cream always rises to the top. The best always power their way to the spot they rightfully deserve in the end. And that’s exactly what the future will entail. I understand the excitement that builds in your bones over this match. This is different. You think you’ve heard this all before… but you haven’t heard it from me. That’s where it becomes different. That’s where it becomes more serious. And you can’t deny that. The truth is there hasn’t been a moment this week where I thought about regret for anything I’d say or do this week. Because that regret is for the weak. There’s no guilt here. I know what this crown means to you, but I still don’t have a problem being the one that takes it off your head. If anything, be proud to know the next Empress is someone you have respect for. Be proud to know it’s going into safe hands.

What I’ve heard from you this week all has a similar tone and pattern. You expect this match to be tough. You have the utmost respect for my abilities and you know think this match could be as challenging as anything you’ve experienced yet. You know me, you’ve watched me closely. And yet you lump me in the same category as so many others who stood tall to you only to be knocked down like peasants. If you know me, you know I’m not them. You’re at least right in expecting this match to be as challenging as anything you’ve experienced in awhile. If Haruna put you through the ringer last week, you’re about to go through something completely different this time. I’m honest enough to say this match is not me vs. Sheridan. And this is not me vs. Veena this week. Every match is different in its own way. We won’t be swinging foreign objects around like we have before. We won’t be trying to take down evil empires and we won’t be able to reach over and touch the fingers of the other one when things get too touch. We’re waging war on each other. And where the soldiers would yell insults at each other, we’re the generals that come in and focus on strategy. There is the mutual respect and understanding that the one with the best moves at the right time is the one that comes out of this battle with the win in hand. But there’s never been anything that’s changed my confidence about this match. Respect you? Yes. Love you? Absolutely. Anything that makes me think I don’t come out of this match with two or three points and my hand raised high? Not one single thing. I know you are an amazing, talented person. You are a resilient and tough fighter. You are as challenging as it comes in not just EAW, but the world. You have a list of accomplishments that dwarfs mine. Yet when we’ve met in matches I have often been the one to come on top. You want history to repeat itself so badly in that ring. And I promise you, it will. I’ll win again. You know I don’t say that as a meager attempt at a put down. That’s just me saying how I feel. In so many ways it feels like we were destined to fight again. Maybe the only thing that kept us apart from it was Stephanie. We put that behind us. The best should have more chances to fight. And while we have before, this is different than anything we’ve done before. This is one-on-one. And I might have been a Specialist’s champ and been an ace at winning matches with gimmicks. But here’s the biggest secret of them all that came with that belt. Winning one-on-one matches is my specialty.

Maybe you’re right. Maybe so many people have tried and failed against me because they messed up before we ever got in the ring. They allowed me to dictate the mental pace, therefore I took absolute control of the physical pace in the ring. I would never expect you to make the mistakes of a weaker foe. I wouldn’t want you too. I’m not scared of this match with you. I’m not desperate for a win, nor scared of a loss. But I believe with that dust you talked about does settle and the official has to raise a hand, it will be mine. I know you believe you won’t be denied this win against me. There’s a feeling of unfinished business for you. It almost feels like the finality of a longtime rivalry. But this is only the beginning for us. That’s the truth. This match is a big one, but we have more to come in the future. Maybe it’s together, and maybe it’s on the opposite ends of enemy lines. Something has to be decided for now, and I expect nothing will change. There’s been much evolution from both of us, but nothing will change what I think happens in the end. Just like nothing will change what you think happens in the end. You have so much you want to show the world. So much you want to show me. Believe me, I have plenty to show you in return. While you’ve had a front-row seat for so much of my development, what’s occurred behind the scenes over the past few months is what you couldn’t possibly be prepared for. Those three matches so far, I’ve barely had to break a sweat in them. This is the kind of match I’ve been waiting for. You know I like to be pushed to the brink, and you know how adept I am to coming back from that edge and somehow, someway ending up with a win. We both want this match so bad. I can feel it coming out of you in every word you say. You can feel it coming out of me with everything I do. Someone has to win this match, because we’re too damn hungry to settle for anything but a real decision. May the best woman win on Thursday, my dear Aria. But I think when the poisonous vixen from Texas sinks her fangs into this match, she’ll have everything she needs to score her victory and score her points. The best woman will win, and the best woman in this match will be me. Mwah.
Black Sven
Post August 31st 2016, 5:40 am by Black Sven
The long cursed sleep has been taken off. And to that I have to say that I am glad to find myself in this position again. Once more into that ring, because you see my mission never really ends, my mission never really stops and quite frankly they put in front of me a man that seeks to be a revolution himself. Now I'm not going to seek what good this man has done since he has started working here, because the point is that the moment he started his own revolution. Sometimes a revolution is needed, like this blasted company needs a new change of face, and so I guess my opponent needed a change. To leave in the past all those bad memories, all those moments when getting so close yet so far pour down pain into every piece of his skin. You are trying so bad Winterborn to prove your point. You are trying to prove me, to prove the people that come to the live show, the people that watch this show at their home, that you are not a failure.

If you want respect, demanding it and crying about it like a little child will not benefit you in anyway. People have not taken from you, your sanity as they have not taken from you any chance. Quite interesting enough you demand respect just to prove you weak little point right. But tell me, have you ever lost anything? And I don't mean a match or a loved one, but something so close to you like it was part of you? I did. In the cogs of wrestling long long time ago and to this day I wasn't able to get it back. You might be thinking that I am just talking bullshit to not leave the air empty, but what I want to get at is that what I lost can never be brought back and what you will lose this coming Voltage will be something you won't be able to bring back.

Because this is how wrestling kind of works! You lose parts of you until you are filled with metal and stiches and you lay in a chair thinking about life, just hoping that someone will put you out of your misery. I want to help with the part about losing something from you Winterborn, be it blood, bones or whatever there is left for you lose. And yes I'll do it not because I am evil, or crazy, or because my ideology pushes me that far, but because in this match and in this company...well how should I say it? I am a thinker that listens to an idea how it decay's.

In this twisted machine that it's named EAW you bear an ideology that many before have done and some do to this day. Claiming that you deserve respect. This phrase only shows me once more that you are nothing but a peice that has been replaced. That only proves what I am saying each and every time around that EAW has turned you all into machines! Machines that are identical in all the ways, and once one breackes they just change another cog in it. Machines that are replaceable! Tell me how many more have had the same "personality"  as you? Because if you take the records of EAW since it's foundation, you will see that many more had the same exact "personality". Yet, when I talk people look at me like I am the crazy one, they look at and wonder why my place is not in a mental hospital. But why should it be? Why should the only person in here that undertands everything around him be like.

Do you really understand anything Winterborn? Or are you like Samsa from Kafka's Metamorphosis? Discoverying that in the end you mean nothing to others in your current state? No you will not understand, and you will not see...none of you really do see what is happening. Another good example for someone that is another machine made like all the others is Terry Chambers. Big monster guy, arrogant and pretty dumb in many ways. Ross Vegas with all his personaity. Lucas Johnson. Nobi. Chris Elite. I could make a huge list and put everyone that ever wrestlers in this company in it. But you will never understand, you will never see it. Weirdly enough that doesn't sadden me, it doesn't make me felel bad for the state that you are in, or the other people from Voltage. It only brings a challenge that make it more pleasureable for me. Piece by piece, machine by machine, everything will burn and it will turn to ash and from the ashes I will either reconstruct everything the way that it should be or I will crown my self king of the ashes. A rightful king, a bastard king, but a king in all the meanings of the world.

Now I want to move from this match with Winterborn to adress something else. I want to adress the match of Chris Elite against Nobi. I won't adress it out of envy but more from the point of view of someone that will be waiting for that match to take place. And why wouldn't I want to see if Elite will leave with his title home or Nobi will be crowned the new champion.  I guess most people will be waiting for this match to happen because of these two competitors that have been taken EAW by storm. This match is the perfect example of how EAW works with it's machines! Tell me how many more times haven't we seen an underdog win a title and defend it agaist another underdog. This dog fight that EAW wants to present on Showdown is nothing more but a way they will reuse those same ideas of machine against machine. And if it worked the first few hundred times why wouldn't it work this time around? Because this time around there is just one person that is not blinded by the bullshit that is taking place.

Now from all the matches, on all the show's I chose this match because this one proves my point exactly! Perfectly from the start to the finish that will yet to be seen until next Showdown. Now I will be there to see how this match will evolve, how it work out in the end. I will plant two red roses for Showdown after that match. In some cultures, two roses are the flowers that are put on the coffin of a dead person. And in the tragedy of the fallen Showdown and the fallen New Breed Championship I will plant two roses at their grave, not in sign of respect but in sign of the last good thing EAW had dying. And after that, we will have to see Showdown decay, like Dynasty it's doing, like the Voltage that I work for is doing. Rotting piece by fucking piece with no one to put it out of it's misery! But there is still hope for this horse that can not walk. Me! I will kill it and end the suffering that it has been enduring at the hands of machines like Winterborn or Elite or Nobi. I will burn everything to the ground and I will build from it's ashes a new and better EAW or I'm going to make a crown out of the ahses and declare myself King of What was one EAW. A king of ahses.
Post August 31st 2016, 3:26 am by Guest
This is your world, HBG, and we’re given the privilege to live in it. That’s the general census, isn’t it? Be grateful for the things that we have the opportunity to accomplish throughout out time in it, but step aside when the queen wants to take back her throne. It doesn’t matter to how many times that she stumbles – she’s perfect. Don’t doubt her. Don’t underestimate her. Don’t prepare on how you’re going to beat her; prepare on how you’re going to survive her wrath. The Vixen’s Champion, everybody! Give her a great round of applause! In all honesty, HBG, I’m not impressed. I expected more. I expected a whole lot more, but I guess that I held an expectation that not even you could reach. I apologize for that. I’ll make sure not to make the same expectation. I’ll explain that, yes that was sarcasm. I never actually thought that I would say it, but I got to you. You’ll deny it defiantly. You’ll do back to your friends and they’ll reassure you that everything in fine, but you’ll know that Sophia Rose managed to seep through one of those little cracks. I understand the possibilities of this match, and there is a fair chance that neither of us will have the opportunity to stand against each other, but I’ll take what I’m given. Take the best from every situation, right? Take away the negatives and focus on the positives. Let’s be honest – you’re the one with a disadvantage walking into this match. With Haruna Sakazaki and Azumi Goto standing by your side, you’re not really given a whole lot to work with. Lift them up onto your shoulders and carry them to heights that they will never be in again. I mean, you’re good enough to do that, aren’t you? Look at who you’re facing this week, HBG! Three women that you don’t take seriously in the slightest! Consuela Rose Ava, Sophia Rose, and the woman that you’ve never really liked, Cameron Ella Ava – that’s an easy week for you! That’s just another feather to add to your cap! You have absolutely nothing to worry about, right? I understand that the loss to Erica Ford was a  mere three days after the war with Eris LeCaVa, but with the regard that you hold yourself in, that never should have stopped you from cutting off her head and holding it high for the rest of the world to see. But, you didn’t. Instead, you continued to stumble. You fought to a time limit draw with a woman that had barely stepped foot inside a ring in months. But, HBG, those little hiccups mean nothing, correct? You’re certainly not showing signs of vulnerability, and that coat of armour of yours is definitely as strong as it has ever been, right? Of course you are, and of course it isn’t. You’re just too afraid to admit it.

You know who does the same thing that you’re doing, HBG? Azumi Goto. You know, the same woman that’s struggle to find her footing for months. She’s the same woman that tries her hardest to prove that her worth hasn’t diminished, and things are only getting worse as time passes her by. I understand that the two of you stand on different sides of the spectrum; you’re a champion and she’s never actually going to be one, but it’s something for you to think about. I mean, I’m more than sure that you’ve thought about the possibilities of this match right? You attempted to plant the seed of doubt of both of my partners. Both Cameron and I want the same thing, and I’m sitting at the top of the bracket that leads us down that road we both want to travel. I know there’s a major possibility that things could go sour, and that could find myself on the bad side of an Ava beating. But, that’s the risk that I’m willing to take when the opportunity to stand against the champion arises. But, in all honesty – I don’t think that I’ll have anything to fear. I don’t think that Cameron would be willing to give you the opportunity to hold something over her head. I think that it would eat away at Cameron if she was forced to know that you beat her. If that were to happen, HBG, that would be a stain on the perfect image that she tries to portray. But that brings me back to what I just said. You’ve thought about all of the possibilities that could happen during this special, right? Could you imagine if the GREAT Heart Break Gal was upset by the Vixen that didn’t know any better? Nope! That’s never going to happen! There’s no possible chance of that happen, right? There’s no possible way that you’re going to find yourself lying on your back staring up at the lights above, wondering how some “rookie” that was never on your radar managed to make you fall at her feet. You’re done a lot of great things, HBG. There’s a major possibility that you’re going go down as one of, if not the greatest Vixen of all time. This isn’t going to be the last time that we’re going to stand against each other, and the next time? I hope that you still hold that championship, because I’m going to have that crown atop of my head. Cailin Dillion, Aria Jaxon, Tarah Nova, Sheridan Muller – they’re nothing to the things that I’m going to become.

But, I’m sure that you have absolutely nothing to worry about, HBG.

Nothing in the slightest.
Post August 31st 2016, 2:52 am by Guest
>DYNASTY

“It feels GOOD to be GOOD.”

(The scene takes place after Kendra Shamez’ historic win on Showdown earning her the Specialist Championship. Kendra is shown walking backstage immediately after her match with the title in her arms. She is exhilarated, gasping for air as she’s in search for a familiar face. She sees her publicist with tears in her eyes and greets her with a hug.)

PC: (She grabs Kendra’s shoulders and hugs her – almost squeezing the air out of her.) I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This is such a historic moment for you, Kendra! You can’t believe the reaction you caused backstage! For a second we all thought you were dead, but aren’t you the little A Lister actress! Shock and amazement was shown by everyone who was watching on the edge of their seats!! Wow, I still can’t believe you did it!

(Kendra’s smile quickly turns into a frown as she slowly detaches herself from her publicist.)

KS: Jesus fucking Christ, Cheryl, did you just witness a newborn infant with bowel issues shit for the first time?! Why are you acting so shocked that I am standing as the first ever… LEGITIMTE, RELEVANT, TALENTED VIXEN TO EVER HOLD BOTH THE VIXENS AND SPECIALIST TITLES!? Do you honestly think that someone like… Tarah Nova was going to be able to beat me and completely steal this opportunity from me? You think that her set of skills and abilities were going to surpass mine?! The set of skills that I carry around aren’t taught – you have to be born with it. What have you been smoking, kid? You need to get your head out of the clouds and drag your ass back to reality. This win shouldn’t be shocking. The result of the match shouldn’t leave everyone in amazement. Those with a brain should’ve known that I had this in the bag – not only because of who I am but because of what I can do in the ring. I’ve proved that so many times because I am GOOD. I won because I am GOOD. I won because I am a natural born WINNER.

PC: I apologize for offending you, Kendra, really! I didn’t mean to. I was, well… Never mind.

KS: Never mind? Say it.

PC: I’d rather not.

KS: Say it… pussy.

PC: Ms. Shamez I’d rather not.

KS: What do you have to lose?

PC: Uh.. my job?

KS: JUST SAY IT.

PC: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! Listen, since you lost to Stephanie Matsuda of all people I genuinely thought you couldn’t pull this win off, okay? There, I said it.

(Instead of reacting in a form of pure rage after her publicist’s crude words, Kendra takes a few steps back and brushes her hair off of her shoulder. She laughs as she proudly places her title on her shoulder.)

KS: You didn’t listen to a word I said last week, did you? I told everyone, INCLUDING Tarah Nova that I shouldn’t be taken lightly only because of one loss. I’m not the type of person who takes one step forward then two steps back. I learn from my mistakes. I analyze where my flaws are and I try to correct them to the best of my abilities. I wouldn’t be in the position that I am right now if it wasn’t for my brain operating on simple LOGIC. If I was some delusional fucking nut, I’d be at the bottom of the barrel without any gold to my name. I’d be some charity case, begging, PLEADING EAW Officials to give me my fifteen minutes of fame. I’d be in Tarah Nova’s position right now – broken, battered, and hopeless. A woman who once felt like the golden star out of the barrel of basic bitches who now feels like a slave, weak and average. Even one can dare to say GENERIC. In the match everyone just witnessed, I was the hammer and she was the nail. I was the butcher and she was the veal. I want the hunter and she was the bambi of our beautiful story. This was meant to happen. This wasn’t some amazing act. You didn’t just watch Noah part the sea right in front of you. You watched the greatest vixen of all time annihilate the competition just how she’s been doing it for the past decade.

PC: And rightfully so, Ms. Shamez! And rightfully so. (The moment gets rather awkward as both Kendra and her publicist stay silent. The woman looks down and kicks pebbles on the floor as Kendra is shown getting irritated.) So… I know that you barely won and the only thought on your mind is to celebrate, right?

KS: FOR THE LAST TIME – I refuse to go out with you for drinks at the local gay bar! Show some decency!

PC: NO! Not that! Next week you will make your debut as champion and will go against BB Vita!

KS: Belvita? Like the breakfast biscuits? I told you, I won’t do ANY ads for companies UNLESS it’s leanmeals or something along the lines…

PC: BB Vita! The Vixen, obviously.

KS: (Kendra leans towards the woman.) Are you getting smart with me?

PC: The Vixen! In your block?!

KS: You mean Aria Jaxon’s midget copy?

PC: If that helps you trigger your memory, then yes!

KS: How dare you?

PC: How dare I what?

KS: How… dare you?

PC: Ms. Shamez, please. It’s been a rough day.

KS: TELL ME ABOUT IT. I just made history and you bring this news to me? You mean to tell me that the newly crowned Specialist Champion has to step foot into the same ring with someone who we probably won’t hear from within a month? Three weeks tops? That’s just low. I know, I know, it’s mandatory for this tournament that I could care less about. My initial goal for coming back to EAW was to have some redemption. I was at my lowest lows. I lost to someone who I consider absolute trash. Someone who I see as the most arguably least deserving person on this roster. I wanted to come back to make sure people didn’t forget why I’m considered by many as the greatest female athlete this company has ever laid their eyes on. And now, after this massive win I’ve done just that. I’ve created history once again and I couldn’t be any happier and I know that my foes are oozing with jealousy. BB Vita isn’t an exception. I know people like her, people who go around saying how much she loves our “fans” when in reality they could care less. As long as they’re in the spotlight soaking up as much as they can, they could give less of a fuck about what her fans do. As long as those brainless morons continue to buy her merch and make her into the cash cow she is, then she’s going to continue that idiotic act. What’s what bitch gonna say anyway? What possible argument can she have against me? Is she going to say that our match on Dynasty is going to be “Lit”? The only thing that’s going to be lit is a fire under her ass after she realizes that she’s going against the best out of the rest. BB is just another SG1, Cherish or Maria – whatever she decided to call herself and it couldn’t be any more disappointing. Another replaceable idiot is going to be decimated. Another parasitical inbred is going to have her career cut short after the severe embarrassment she’s going to endure after her loss to me. But if you want to hear MY perspective, Cheryl, well, I feel quite excited after thinking about it! I’m going to be the winner of my block and I’m going to go on and win this entire thing. I’m going to snatch this tournament from underneath everyone’s feet and it’s going to be a fantastic feeling. A feeling that cannot be emulated no matter how many times you hop on an elitist dick because you can’t handle standing on your own two feet. BB must be very sore and tired after her tiring attempts to be at the top of the Vixens division. Poor thing. Now come, what other ads do you have in our list because there is NO WAY I’m going to be the face of Belvita biscuits. I’m not as desperate as Aria Jaxon so please, more options.

(Kendra struts away as her publicist quickly follows. The camera fades to black.)
Aria Jaxon
Post August 31st 2016, 2:11 am by Aria Jaxon
DESPERATE TIMES -- CINCINNATI, OHIO.
(Empress of Elite)

I know the fact that I’ve been tryna hold onto the Young Lions Cup and compete in Empress of Elite again all at once has raised some eyebrows. This tournament is rigorous enough without having anything else to worry about. I’m sure some will have criticized me for taking on too much at once, and that my ambition has gotten the best of me. But hell, what would I be without my ambition? I feel like, since I’ve been in EAW, it’s been one of those “shoot for the moon, and even if you miss, you’ll land amongst the stars” kinda thing. There’s never been a time where I haven’t given it my all here, and I’m convinced I wouldn’t have done all that I have if I’d ever half-assed it along the way. If the truth is that I’m in over my head tryna strike this precarious balance between becoming ingrained in the fabric of the New Breed division and reigning as Empress over the Vixens again, then I’m doing everything I can to stifle it. Truth is, I might’ve been in over my head when I told anyone who would listen last year that I’d be the first-ever Empress. I was too new, too young, too all over the place...I could sit here and ramble off all the things that I was supposedly too much of. I feel as though I owe so much of who I am now to this tournament, and that’s why I’m fighting so hard to go all the way again. I know you have every intention of charting a new path for yourself and writing this brand new chapter, Cailin, but you gotta understand my motivations for wanting to keep this crown on my head. I know, it sounds like I want some selfish monopoly on it, but...I’m the originator. That’s not an ego-driven thing, it’s just the truth. Last year’s tournament very easily could’ve been written off as some one-time thing, some fleeting memory of a time when the Vixens were handed the baton and dropped it. But we made it into something remarkable. Women broke themselves, and they made no hesitation of tryna break each other. They threw their entire beings into it, and people had their favorites, but I outlasted every single one of them. This thing was my springboard. It put me on the map, and years after you and I are both gone from EAW, when we’re retired and keeping gaudy Hall of Fame rings in our dresser drawers, people are gonna remember how some plucky debutante was the one who survived the onslaught. And the thing is, I’m even better now than I was back then. I’m wiser, I’m more focused, and I’m more confident in myself than I’ve ever been. You’re right, I’ve taken this ride before, and maybe I rocketed to the top so fast last year that I wasn’t totally prepared for all the bumps and recalculated routes along the way, but I am now. If the little bundle of controlled chaos that I was twelve months ago could get the job done, I have no reason to believe that the present version of myself can’t seal the deal. As you’ve said, I’m not the only one who’s done my fair share of reflection and changing over the last year. Hell, not winning last year is the thing that set off the domino effect that led to you being as hungry as you are now. It’s the thing that made you chase down the Specialists title with such fervor and ultimately led you to capture it. It’s helped you keep your eye on the prize despite your pitfalls and now, that determination of yours has dropped you right on my doorstep, with you making grabby hands at my crown. 

You said yourself that I dealt with a very desperate woman last week, one who wouldn’t have made any bones about shortening or ending my career if I’d been dumb enough to let her catch me slipping. Desperation is a hell of a weapon to have in someone’s back pocket. It manifests itself in a few different ways. Take the dated shpiels of Cameron, for instance.It’s weird, so many members of the old guard of Vixens don’t seem to realize you can talk yourself up without totally tryna shit on the careers of the rest of us. I dunno, it’s not a radical concept, but someone should tell them it exists. Ya know, before another five years pass where all of their rants keep sounding totally the same. You’re right, they’ve never really adapted. They’re still out here acting like it’s 2012 and there are only a handful of women competing for scant opportunities. They say we lack ambition because we didn’t have to pioneer the virtual Vixens Rights Movement, but I say we’re strong in our own ways. Yes, they had to keep the division above water when no one gave a damn about it, but we were the ones who had to capitalize on an uptick and take it all to the next level. I’ve never needed to shoot snide remarks in your direction or cast downward glances at you to get my point across. They set themselves up for more than a few losses by not getting with the times and refusing to give us newer women our props. I don’t have to whip out Alison DiLaurentis-tier insults. But again, it’s a hallmark of desperation. It’s all in the quivering voice and the shaken confidence that comes with being matched up against someone you totally underestimated. It doesn’t make them better and it doesn’t bridge any disparities in talent, but it’ll leave you shocked as to the kind of tricks they’ll unveil. I’ve seen what people on that edge of the spectrum will do, and I survived. Truth is, I’m probably sweating this match more. Are points more valuable than a Cup? Maybe, maybe not, but I have every right to look ahead to this match with narrowed eyes because I know you don’t have to rely on desperation or hat tricks. You don’t have to trash talk yourself into a corner or try and pass me off as someone who lucked her way into her spot. No, when you’re good, you don’t have to do any of that, and that’s why I’m bracing myself. I’m not put off by the prospect of facing a focused Cailin Dillon, but I’m damn sure not treating this like anything less than the knock-down, drag-out we both know it’ll be. Wouldn’t be the first time I found myself in a bonafide match of the year candidate, though, so I’m ready. This all feels familiar to me. While the truth is that, yes, you’re a once in a lifetime kinda competitor, I’ve been here. I’ve been on the other side of matches where another woman we telling me she’d be the Empress. I’ve been told by someone bigger and stronger than me that I’m taking an L at their hands. I’ve had to choke down whatever respect and admiration I had for a friend and not let it affect me until a match was over. I’ve been here before, probably many times over, and I know how this story ends. I stand tall as the two-time Empress when the dust settles.

Believe me, I know what I’m in for. When the blocks were revealed, I knew without a doubt that this match would be the absolute toughest. It was never just a case of me paying a compliment or giving my friend her props. It was me being totally honest with myself. I’ve had a front row seat to your drive and resilience enough times to know that standing on the opposite side of it is nothing to be fucked with. We’ve tried our hand at toppling regimes together. We’ve waged war with actual crazy people. We’ve bled. We’ve swung everything from light tubes to trash can lids to baseball bats at those who tried to keep us down. And no, you don’t harbor the resentment for me that you had for Hexa-Gun or the Sanatorium, but it doesn’t make you any less dangerous here. Weapons and bad blood don’t make you a threat. That desire of yours to steamroll over every woman in your path, that’s your not-so-secret weapon. I just hope you realize I wouldn’t have gotten here if I didn’t possess the same thing. That refusal to stay down, that fight in you...I have it, too. I know you think my drive can’t compare. I know you think I couldn’t possibly want this as bad as you do, all because I’ve done it before, but nah. I want so badly for history to repeat itself, and I’m not about to just rest on my laurels, cross my fingers, and hope that the stars align. I’m a woman of action, and history favors the prepared. I’m ready for what this match entails, and I’m ready to win it. I’m not expecting it to be easy, but I’m not expecting myself to fall short, either, and this isn’t me shading you. This is me calling it like I see it. If I allowed myself to be blinded and pull punches every time I was in the ring with someone I respected, I don’t wanna know how badly it’d have fucked up my win-loss record. I’ve seen lesser women have their sparks all but snuffed out by some of the hardships you’ve experienced. Who knows, someone more fragile might’ve taken their ball and gone home after having the deck totally stacked against them in an ill-fated Specialists Rampage. They might not have been able to cope with coming so close to complete victory in a Divide and Conquer match, but you have. Your climb back to the top has been nothing short of awe-inspiring and it looks like we’ve met along the way. We’re about to tangle, and it’ll be a match people talk about for a long time. When the story is retold, they’ll make sure not to leave out the part where I won.

Yes, plenty of people before me have stepped up expecting to beat you, but they’d handicapped themselves something fierce before things even really got started. They fucked up right from the jump, because let’s face it, how many of your past adversaries have really known what they were getting into? How many of them can honestly say that win or lose, they properly scouted the competition where you were concerned. For every Sheridan with her nose in the air or every Claudia with her head in the clouds, there’s an Aria who won’t be denied and has tried to make it painfully apparent that she’s 100% prepared for what this match will entail. I’ve been there every step of the way, Cailin. I’ve watched this evolution of yours take place right in front of my eyes, and now it’s time to show you that I can hang with the most intense version of you that EAW has ever seen. You and I, we’re both hard-headed. One of us will say we want this other more, and the other will insist that she does. Maybe words don’t do it justice. Maybe nothing I say will convince you that risking life and limb in this match will pay off for me, ‘cause I want this win that bad. My actions will be what drives that point home. I’m coming to win, Cailin. It’s the only outcome I’m ready to deal with.
Cage.
Post August 30th 2016, 11:46 pm by Cage.
Here I am, once again in a shitty position. And who do I have to blame? I could place blame on Sebastian for sticking his nose in my business and prolonging the agony of this company having a big juiced up retard as the World Heavyweight Champion. I could blame HRDO for being a seven foot idiot, but really this is all my fault. Because I don't follow rules, I break rules for the simple fact rules are meant to be broken, I never was good at following the rules and maybe that is why I have had to deal with all this hardship, maybe that's why people continue to take from me and that's why I find myself in the situation I am in now where there's no chance in hell Diamond Cage has of beating three men in one night. It's obvious the higher ups around here are trying to make my life hell and I've been living in hell for a long ass time and I am honestly getting tired of it here. So what do I have to do? I have no other choice but to climb my way out of hell like I've done for almost SIX YEARS I'VE BEEN AROUND IN EAW! I begin to question why I even care of being on Team Dynasty, I don't care for representing this show, I don't care for fighting against Voltage. I don't care which brand reigns supreme, the only thing that matters to me is becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. You would think the men who book Dynasty would be smart and just hand me the spot, but I mean I guess my name is as valuable as Devan Dubian or Alex Wilder or Mexican Samurai, whatever the fuck you want to call him and the Interwire Champion TLA. Or Maybe Jacob Senn who brags about what he's done in the past for Dynasty. These men carry the flag of this brand, but really I don't care because if I ended up on Showdown or Voltage it would be the same scenario. I could give a rats ass about this brand or the people on this brand because were all selfish, we are only in this match for the sole purpose it could catapult any of us if we win to the World Heavyweight Championship which is the number one goal. Territorial Invasion, I carried Mr. DEDEDE's ass to victory and I took out an entire fully armed riot squad, and the year after that I carried Crash's ass to victory again and that is why we are in this shithole known as Elite Answers Wrestling now. I am a battle tested war machine who does what it takes to win the war. I've been beaten by TLA, pinned via roll up and really congratulations to him, kudos, but why are you still slipping to the bottom of the card? Why are you still an irrelevant interwire champion? If anyone is loco it's you thinking being on Team Dynasty will make you relevant. I've been accused of being this “loco” before but really I am not loco, you say your name like your a threat, and then Dubian and Wilder's name's like they are a threat. 

But really I see them like I see every single individual, just another man trying to get in my way, just another challenge and just another victim. I don't have to live up to anything, I am the most dangerous man in the world for a reason and it's because when cornered, when my back is against the wall I pull a rabbit out of the hat and I prove to the world why I am what I say I am and why I tell them to FEARDIAMOND because it isn't something to put on a t shirt, it isn't something you can sell and hash tag. This match on Dynasty is basically an attempt to kill the cockroach and cancer of Dynasty named Diamond Cage, I've proven to be indestructible, I've proven that no matter how much shit hits the fan I CANNOT BE BROKEN! I'll fight this whole damn roster in one NIGHT if it meant I got into this match because I am doing this for me, I am not in it for Dynasty, Dynasty's fans, Dynasty's roster, or management, I am in it for myself because I am a selfish son of a bitch and that is what it is going to take to make sure I become the World Heavyweight Champion. TLA is a funny guy, he's here to entertain you and it's gotten him this far but what happens when he realize this shit is not a game, what happens when he finally meets someone who isn't going to be pussyfooting around with him. See you survive based on popularity and you've seen first hand my popularity, I am one of the most loved figures in this sport and it's not because I am a try hard like you, it's because I am REAL. I don't need to talk about fucking bitches, I don't need to talk all cool and shit, that's corny. That's lame, but it is original I'll give you credit, I've been in the ring with you and honestly I know your tough but really I didn't have anything to lose against you, I didn't have anything to lose when you got your little win over me. This time I'm walking into Dynasty and I'll be damned if lightening strikes twice and you walk out of Dynasty with another win over me, I'll be damned if I let anyone get another win over Diamond Cage. Everyone who knows me knows I have the PASSION, the DRIVE, the INTENSITY, and the WILL to push myself and do things other men just aren't willing to do. Certain guys like to choose the safe route, I stare the devil in his face and spit in his eye. I'm a common man who is cheered by people who can relate to me and relate to my story of constantly TAKING WHAT YOU FEEL IS YOURS AND WHAT YOU FEEL YOU DESERVE! AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN THAT THEN DIAMOND CAGE IS THE MAN YOU BELIEVE IN, DIAMOND CAGE IS YOUR CHAMPION. But if you believe in fighting for a brand that doesn't even give a fuck about you as long as you keep drawing money into their pockets then Lucian Black is your champion, then the rest of the guys already on Team Dynasty is the guys you look up to. And if so you look up to a bunch of pussies. I've got a target on my head and I got three guys trying to prevent me from doing what I said I am going to do, they want to prove me wrong. Throwing caution to the win and placing a bet on my body is the reason why I've made quite a good living today as a wrestler, it's the reason why my kids don't have to worry about what they are going to eat or wear the next night. It's the reason my whore of an ex wife was able to enjoy a comfortable living off of the back that was flying all over the fucking canvas every single night, throwing caution to the win and fighting until I can't walk anymore is the reason why Diamond Cage is going to beat the best this brand has to offer, fighting until there's  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT AND THERE'S BLOOD AND GUTS OF DIAMOND CAGE ALL OVER THE CANVAS IS THE REASON WHY DIAMOND CAGE WILL BECOME THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION SOONER RATHER THAN LATER! I've spoke my piece, I've said what I am going do, all that's left is to go out there and do it.
Cailin Dillon
Post August 30th 2016, 9:07 pm by Cailin Dillon

Dynasty #2

I look around and I see a competition that has bred so much false confidence from so many people. And then I see people actually saddle up, go into the ring and do something about what they’re saying. That’s just part of this business, I guess. There are a lot of big mouths, some louder than others, and they all want to tell you how it’s going to be. They all want to claim they’re the best or the hardest working and few will ever be able to back up those claims. I see so much talent in this division right now, but I see equal amounts of it wasted on a week to week basis. I wish this wasn’t the case. In a company where we fight for everything we want, we have to show up and perform at out best if we want to stay at a high level and keep getting the good shots. You can’t just rely on showing up one month and manufacturing a legacy within the palm of your hands. It will never work, and even if it feels like it’s working, that’s just false bravado working it’s way into your system. Girls can walk around bragging about wins from last month, or mention beating a legend this one time, but none of that even matters one bit. You beat the Heart Break Gal a few days ago? Big deal, you still gotta get up the next day and get ready to fight. Because this will never, ever get easier. It gets harder everyday. These girls pop out of the shadows and throw their name into the ringer and they want to talk into this company and prove everything you are is nothing. That’s just the reality of this world. Someone is always wanting your place, and they’re willing to do everything they have to in order to take your place. And what becomes of you after these moments? You’re left in the dust, coughing and gasping for air as you sense that darkness closing around you and the light fading out. That’s how it has ended for so many other Vixens in this company. I’d love to think that 24 women could survive in this company, but we’re all too damn vicious. The herd will be thinned and it will be up to you, Veena Adams, to make sure that you don’t get wiped away in it.

Just like your dear friend Kyra did. Here’s a perfect example of unlimited, untapped potential wasted at the hands of something stupid. She could have achieved so much, and I truly believe that. But somehow she got wrapped up into following you and then doing everything she did in her career for you. And then her ship sank and it sank hard. I don’t mean Titanic hitting the iceberg hard, I mean Titanic hitting another Titanic. The same way it looked when you two ran into each other in the ring. It was a cataclysmic force that brought Silence to her end, and we can probably call it hurricane Veena. I guess this isn’t a reflection on you all that much. The strong survive and you’re still here. But you let her be the weak one and take the blunt of the punishment until she couldn’t take it anymore. And now here you are doing things that have reopened the eyes of the world to you. They’re saying you’re not just that niece of Mr. Dedede anymore. And that’s great, but you’re not done yet. This journey still has quite a path for you to head down if you plan to capitalize. You could shock the world. And it would be a shock. If you made it to the semi0finals of this tournament everyone would be surprised because it’s such the opposite of what they’ve come to expect of you. I’ve been there. I’ve battled with expectations both low and high. But I’ve also learned how to bust through those low expectations more often than not, and even meet the ones that are as high as you can imagine. At least most often. I haven’t dwelled much on what people said about me in reference to this tournament before it started, but I’m not totally naïve. I understand where they were putting me in a class all my own in this A Block. This, which I have called death row. People looked at me amongst a group of extremely talented fighters like Aria Jaxon, Sheridan Müller and, yes, you, and they saw me as an easy pick to win this. Those are sky high expectations. But they’r eone that I’m more than capable of achieving.

I came into this tournament with the hunger that fills every other Vixen in it. No one wants to lose. We’re all hungry to win. But my hunger is fueled on such a different level. You can’t even imagine the lengths I would go in order to win this. The punishment I’m willing to put my body through to win these matches and ascend to the top. It’s not for everyone. I’ve heard enough people put this tournament down like it’s meaningless, yet mention the desire to win it in the same breath. This does mean something to me. It means a lot to me when I work my ass off and I earn something in the end. This reward to me would mean everything. It would mean that I get a chance to fight for a title again, and that means everything. It would mean that I outlasted a tournament filled with the best fighters in the world. And again, succeeding through a challenge like this means everything to me. I put in countless hours to reach this point. I carefully crafted my body and chiseled it into something new. If the Cailin Dillon you saw before was a tough opponent, this is version 2.0. Or maybe more like 2.3. Because the updates are constant and they will never stop coming. The new layers to my skillset. And while you might always promise to be more talented than me, or bigger than me, or stronger, it will never amount to the final ingredient that give you what you need to beat me. I don’t have to be like you. I don’t have to be as talented as you. I just have to be me. That’s been proven before. And you could mock that, but the proof is in the results. This isn’t the past, I’ll admit that. But where you’ve finally woken up, I was already awake and I just took my game to a whole new level. You’ll find out just what that means when we meet on Friday. I said this before, but your run in this tournament has been admirable. It will end with me on Friday. That’s when I will punch my ticket to that final showcase at the end. Maybe you don’t want to believe that. But I do, and that’s all I need. This isn’t false confidence. This is as real as it gets. This is just a step in my journey. Maybe it’s just a step in your maturation as you continue to finally open your eyes to wrestling at this level. This match is mine Veena. And I hope, and I expect that you’ll have something to say before we hit that ring. But I won’t stop coming at you until I win this match. That’s what’s going to happen. You can bank on it. I’d give you a storm warning, but it’s too late. I wish the sirens could have given you more time, but they weren’t enough to save you. The doors are about to get blown off the hinges, and your journey to the semi-finals of the Empress of Elite tournament is about to be gone with the wind.
Ross Vegas
Post August 30th 2016, 7:33 pm by Ross Vegas
Dynasty Promo #1

We’ve got an EAW Network Exclusive Interview today. Michael Belfort stands by, wearing a black suit and red tie with a microphone in hand.

Michael Belfort: Ross Vegas, come on in, you're going to be locking horns with Rocco Wilder this week to determine who goes on to the number one contender’s match for the Interwire Championship.

Ross Vegas steps into frame, dressed in a Tapout tank top and jeans and holding a cup of coffee. He points to the sky as if to thank God.

Ross Vegas: Let me tell you something Mark. You're right on the ball. The dude with the poker face and the kickass place in the Hollywood Hills, winning matches and stacking bills is about to leave Black Jesus poppin’ pain pills! OOH YEAAHH! I’m on a roll, baby. 

Michael Belfort: What's the cup for?

Ross Vegas: Dynasty, Cleveland, Ohio, yeah. Twenty-thousand plus in attendance and millions watching at home and this is “Black Jesus” Rocco Wilder’s cup of coffee in the big time, yeah. CUP OF COFFEE IN THE BIG TIME because he'll never get closer than now. I am your next Interwire Champion and Rocco Wilder will be no factor, yeah. Write that one down, Matthew!

Michael Belfort: This is a TV interview, I don't need to write anything down... You say Rocco's no factor, obviously he is a factor or you wouldn't have even brought it up.

Ross Vegas smirks as he flexes his biceps and points to the camera.

Ross Vegas: Oh wow Moses, Mr. Sarcasm yeah. I don't care if I gotta go through Kodak Black Jesus, Stink Fumador, Angelina, Tig Kelly -- that name’s funny enough on its own! It doesn't even matter no. Because I am ready and I will not let this opportunity slip through my fingers. This is Rocco Wilder’s Cup of Coffee man, yeah… WOW MAN, FREAK OUT!

Michael Belfort: Hold up a minute, Ross. You do remember that you lost to Rocco Wilder on Turbo last week.

Vegas, now visibly irritated, grabs the microphone from Belfort. He walks right up to the camera and stares directly into it with fire in his eyes. 

Ross Vegas: Remember? Of course I do, Martin. I ain’t got amnesia, dude! You’re right, I did lose to Rocco Wilder on Turbo. But that sure as hell doesn’t make him the better man, yeah. I was a little too trigger happy, tried to finish him off too early. And he took advantage, yeah, if there’s one thing he’s good at it’s taking advantage. This a dude that preaches the word of God then turns around and cheats in his matches, popping dudes in the face with his Jesus piece. If Black Jesus thinks he can pull one over on me, he’s got another thing coming! Yeah, Rocco drew Aces and Eights this week, man. Dead man’s hand, baby! Listen to this, Morgan!

Ross Vegas drops the mic and starts walking off the set. Belfort picks it up.

Michael Belfort: Wait up a minute, Ross. Ross, I've still got a few more...

Ross turns around and steps back into frame, slightly annoyed.

Ross Vegas: Make it quick, Matthew.

Michael Belfort: Ok. Did you hear what Black Jesus said about you on his live chat?

Ross Vegas: No. I've been training, dude. I don't listen to the haters, you know what they say, they hate us cause they ain't us. I got people talking, man. Cause they know Ross Vegas is the cream of the crop.  OOOOHHH YEAAAAAAHHH!
TLA
Post August 30th 2016, 6:57 pm by TLA
El Jefe

Awwww yeaaa it’s yo boi TLA back up in this bitch doin’ shit how only da realest vatoz out do. Yo we ain’t just the hottest out cuz we hotter than the hottest. Dem big ol’ husTLAz goin’ all out this time. Throwin’ down that gauntlet, fuckin’ haters up. Yo Jacob Senn you wanna put some of that doubt on my leadership skillz holmes? You wanna act like you a big shot now all of a sudden cuz you beat TLA in a match over a year ago dawg. I ain’t even remember that. Nobody even remembers that. Except for yo ass livin’ up in the past like you do, when the only past that matter is that TLA got that record of leadin’ them teams to victory. Yo I be up on Dynasty protectin’ my turf like I do out on the streets, and we ain’t gonna let Voltage bring they trailer park trash up onto the Dynasty streets yo.

Cuz last year yo boi captained up that team that brought it all home and fucked Zack Crash in the ass harder than he has been by every member of Omerta. But Jacob Senn wanna discriminate cuz it was Lucian Black who got the final fall or some shit. Actin’ like that’s some kind of fact meant to discredit my ass as a leader when all it do is support it. Yo Jacob Senn if you gonna be all senor leader gonna be el jefe up in this shit you gotta recognize that it ain’t about that. You don’t win coach. The team wins. So if you gonna lead us and I be pinnin’ Voltage motherfuckers one after another I better not have to deal with yo jealous ass tryin’ to get that win for yo self.

Esta semana I get to take on that loco motherfucker Diamond Cage actin’ even more loco than usual. He fucked up in the head cuz I took his bitch ass down one on one and now he want to take on not only the Mexican Mutilation Machine, but he wanna take on Devan Dubian and Alex Wilder too? Damn this pendejo desperate to be included. He be like that homie nobody want around but still keeps comin’. Respect tho. I respect that shit cuz if I get my ass beat, I just go harder than before and don’t respect no limits. There ain’t no line, nothing stoppin’ TLA from taking on the whole roster if they wanna step up. So I be callin’ out Voltage motherfuckers to step to me out in the parking lot but they ain’t never show up on Dynasty. So I gotta fuck up the referees when they be comin’ thru cuz these lame ass “officials” think they can enforce the rules. But yo boi don’t play by none of that.

Diamond Cage might not even show up on time cuz I heard he been slippin’. I still remember when… mierda simon remember that crowd holmes? Recuerdas ese ruido? I still got that electricity runnin’ thru my veins lightin’ me up like fire from that crowd welcoming back Diamond Cage to EAW all them months ago. It ain’t even been that long ago now, but damn how shit done changed. Now we got TLA up in here ridin’ that Dynasty train with Diamond Cage sittin’ on the outside, walled out and he gotta go thru me like I’m Donald Trump and I ain’t ‘bout to just let him stroll on in. 

Seen holmes, I ain’t even got a problem with him being on the team. But if he wanna fight he way up in this shit, if he wanna actually earn he spot on the team I ain’t got no issues with that. If you wanna try to stick it to HRDO in some place other than his culo then I be down. Shit tho things ain’t lookin’ good for you! I been fightin’ against the odds my entire life but this week, I be sittin’ comfortably up in here as the oppressor, with my two homies waitin’ in the back to see which of us gets to tear you apart first! 

Diamond Cage gonna have to live up to his potential if he wanna be on Team Dynasty. If he wanna roll with La Pantera Sexual y amigos. DC imma be waitin’ to whip that ass fuckin’ yo bitch in the meantime.

Jefe says don’t be late dawg, come early. Tho I heard from reliable sources that ain’t a problem for you.
The Consigliere
Post August 30th 2016, 5:50 pm by The Consigliere
Things ran their course. We have gone on to different divisions to conquer. We have defeated those who stood in our way while the name "VIXEN" was plastered on our faces that had those imbeciles make the horrible mistake of taking us lightly. We have fought off those who are deemed the "bests" of this industry -- Hall of Famers, former World Champions, the monsters, the dreamers, even that one bitch who didn't know any better -- we've enjoyed ourselves too much after invading lands that we were not supposed to step on.

Now here we are, back where we started, finding ourselves in the same circumstances.

I'm still the reigning Champion... while you're still... HAH, you're still Cameron Ella Ava! Need I say more?

FOUR fucking years of not speaking to one another and you're still playing second fiddle to the Heart Break Gal! You have won the Hall of Fame title twice, I applaud you. You have taken the Vixens Title again, what a fucking shocker. And of course, how can we forget that downright humiliating pitiful disaster of an Interwire Championship reign that you had where you fought off rookies who couldn't even wrestle to save their own lives on a weekly basis!? It has been so fucking long, believe me, I have sat through your non-existent reign of terror where you really, really, no sarcasm at all, fucking made an impact that shook the airwaves of this company! You've had the nerve to namedrop me in some of your speeches which besides the fact that you make everyone's ears bleed from your incoherent babbling, you point out multiple times how I've needed help from people to get through when if people are going to look at us at present time, anyone with a working brain can see that I'm the one who forced her way into receiving Championship opportunities and eventually got the title that she earned, while you're still a fucking nobody who is destined to be my personal punching bag! I'm rightfully seen as the smart one who always thought of ways to make her career fruitful in a short span of time, while you're completely content with taking the backseat and settling for forgettable reigns that nobody would bother to remember unless they take the time and effort to actually search your fucking wikipedia! Everyone can tell that I'm the one who always knew how to evade take-downs, and roll out from curbstomps, and duck superkicks, in the ring because of years of experience, while people look at you and they can't even tell if it's your first day on the job!

Long story short, you'll always be a doormat and nobody really likes you.

You can't speak your mind without coming off like a first grader on heroin. Nobody believes that you're winning the Empress of Elite because everyone thinks that you're a fucking joke.

And it would be a big fucking contribution to EAW if you just get lost and never showed your face again, because to be honest, it really wouldn't make a fucking difference.

Sick of me yet, Cameron? Oh, I'm just getting started.

Believe me I would rather cut off my toenails and live with that pain and inconvenience every single day of my life than actually have a conversation with you. Hearing you talk now, I admit, is nostalgic, but I would rather not sacrifice my mental health for the sake of listening to complete and utter garbage just for a "blast from the past" moment. I'm sorry for laughing at you, and I'm sorry for mocking you, but I'm not like other Vixens who sing you songs of praises, and tell you how fucking brilliant you are, and then go behind your back and tell others how much of a headache you caused them just from listening to you. You know me better than that, Cameron. I am always honest when I address my opponents. I am always blunt when stating my views and opinions. Nobody else could express that same kindness in this division that you constantly try to defend even when all they do is leech off of our accomplishments outside of the Vixens Division while they tell us how fucking awful we are compared to them. Don't you just hate fucking rip-offs, Cameron? Don't you just hate how insignificant women have the nerve to run off to the males division in order to compete for male's trophies and titles, when both of us had to prove ourselves by winning the Vixens Championship multiple times before telling ourselves that we were ready, so that we had something to show when we faced the likes of Mr. DEDEDE or even your Jamie O'Hara? They have no fucking reason except that they suck so much in the Vixens Division and couldn't keep up with the "talent" in here, which I'll be honest, is a lot like finding a unicorn but you get my point. I mean, I get it, women have rights, but rights don't equal your ability to not get your bones cracked from a superplex, or how you carry yourself in the ring. If you couldn't even beat fuckin' Sheridan Muller in a normal wrestling match, then how will you do against sweaty body builders twice your size in a Glass Wallz match? How on earth are you going to defeat Brian Daniels or Scott Oasis? Do you now realize why I despise this division so much? It's full of boring, repetitive, hypocritical pieces of shit who think they are entitled to certain opportunities when there is absolutely nothing about them worth noting. It's full of armies and clones who would rather spend their time fighting on social media than ever settling their rivalries in the squared circle. You know you agree with me, Cameron. You know that deep down you also hate this division, but you can't express it because it's clear as day that they all have the ability to fly higher than you any day of the week, and they can, and have easily overthrown you and forgotten about you like you're just a passing trend, which is why you're in this tournament to begin with. You want to regain control so you won't have to be wary of those who mock you. You want your words to be the gospel again, you don't want to be questioned. You want to prove that there's still fight left in you. And that's okay, those are your reasons that will keep you motivated. But I? Not quite the same. I don't need this tournament to redeem myself. I am here to simply prove my dominance. I am here to remind these idiots that they are absolutely no match for me, and not even a fucking tournament can keep me from being seen as the best. I want to own this division. I want to let them see that there's no boulder that's big enough to crush me where I stand, and that they are truly nothing compared to me, because that's exactly what they are.

Your entire retort to the fact that I am the best is my loss to Erica Ford. Ah, yes. That dreaded night three days after my fiery match against Eris LeCava at Dia Del Diablo. That night where my skin was burnt, and I had multiple bruises, and I almost didn't even want to show up for that stupid match because I knew I had to rest, but I went there and fought anyway because that's what Champions do. Champions would get themselves torn and battered before they accept a fucking loss. Champions would give their all whether or not their title is on the line, because it shows that they are to be taken seriously. I fought bravely but I didn't win. I am not making any excuses, I just know the circumstances weren't right, and I suffered the consequences. Do you think I regret that for a minute, Cameron? Maybe I wish I won, but I accept the loss, just like I have accepted many other losses because I knew that all that matters is how I stand tall in the end when it's all said and done, and that's what I take pride in. I don't need to hype myself up, my work does the hyping, I'm just here to see where it gets me, and if it isn't obvious enough, it took me to the top of the ladder. Where did your hype take you, Cameron? It took you to the promiseland, once, until you fucked up and got banished. Now you're stuck in the mud. In pain. Ignored. Unwanted. Then again, what else is fucking new?

Everyone thinks my armor is cracked, just like everyone thinks that self-confidence makes them special. You're not the first person who has thought of me as a vulnerable woman who couldn't defend herself in times when she has to, and you certainly won't be the last. What is it with you insignificant rookies and finger-pointing? Why are you picking out every misstep that I have made in the past week when it's surely more than you've done in the five minutes you've been here? You say you understand how I'm practically running this division as you name accomplishments that I have achieved and the greatness that I have displayed time and time again, and yet you have the fucking nerve to underestimate me, and think that you could pull off a victory against me in a fucking tag team match where anything can happen. An upset victory is an upset victory for a reason. It's unexpected. It's unpredictable. You could have won by your skills, maybe, but it could also happen as the situation dictates where you're just at the right place at the right time, and you're basically telling me that you would just stand there, take the win, and wave it to people's faces no matter what just because it's against the Champion, is this really how you want your first few victories to be remembered, Sophia? See, that's just the thing. You may have been here long enough to know how the point system works, and how wins and losses could affect your standing, but not long enough to understand the effects and consequences of your every move. You are teaming up with Cameron Ella Ava, a person you had clearly pissed off enough to be shaken into a draw. Do you honestly think that a very competitive person of that stature would take the "Draw" lightly, and not call her sister to ambush you at the end of your match for being a nosey scum that is possibly outshining her in her Block? Do you honestly think that there's even a chance that this would be a fair fight when she decides that your arm has to be broken so there won't be any reason for you to compete? You're too focused on attempting to dissect me as you think to yourself how great a win it will be if you actually pulled this off, when there's every possibility that the competition right in front of you aren't the only threat and you have to watch your back in the process. There's still so many things that you don't understand, Sophia, and you wonder why I don't fucking answer to you when you go out of your way to criticize me for the matches I have lost. Maybe you should check to see if you're actually someone worth answering to. Maybe you should find out for yourself if anybody even wants respect from an ignorant piece of shit like you. I'll tell you this though, a victory against me is everything any vixen here wants. No matter the losses, no matter my failed attempts, I am still seen as a challenge rather than prey because they know what I am capable of, and that I plan on doing more. But you... you are nothing. You are just another face in the crowd who thinks they could pass for a critic. You're just another overanalyzing cunt who thinks she can get in people's heads to no fucking avail, trying way too hard just to pose as a threat when you aren't one. You are just another victim in my eyes, Sophia. You are just another rookie who fell to the legend because she didn't know any better. And that will be the ending of our first encounter.

Beat Erica Ford, Aria Jaxon and Cailin Dillon five hundred fucking times, nobody bats an eye.

Get beaten by these same people once, and everyone loses their minds.

*facepalm*

Drake Jaeger beat me once, no one's gonna make a fuss over that? Lucian Black beat me too, no? Oh my god, why does everyone think that I'm so hung up on past losses. It's like they think I'm as shallow as Madison Kaline who holds on to every match she has lost like they were traumatic experiences! Sure, she feels better when she convinces people how much she put her opponents to their fucking limits, but that's just that. Am I supposed to be freaking out? Am I supposed to feel sorry for myself that I didn't get ahead of my block? Jesus fucking Christ, not everyone thinks this tiara is a big deal, Consuela. Not everyone thinks winning the Empress of Elite is so much better than being the Vixens World Champion! See, this is exactly the kind of ignorance that I've been speaking of when it comes to these rookie Vixens -- they think it's the end of the line when you get beaten in a match or two! Let me ask you, Consuela, do you think I'd have the confidence to enter BOTH Grand Rampage matches if I let my losses discourage me? Do you think I'd have the guts to challenge Aria Jaxon in a match if I just gave up and stopped breathing because I was so goddamn bitter when she scored a lucky victory against me at Triple Threat? No! I still made my move. I still challenged her and she was so much of a goddamn fool she accepted thinking that I would be ill-prepared. I just don't understand you, Consuela. Why the fuck are you rambling on about your loss? Why are you one moment saying that you undoubtedly know that nobody wants me to win the Empress of Elite and then second-guess yourself the next moment saying that you're too new to know what everyone wants? Are you sick? Are you on drugs? Did you catch Cameron's stupid? I didn't know that was contagious, but it surely isn't surprising. You used to talk with way more sense, what the fuck happened? Oh, I know what happened. You're shaken now after that devastating defeat, and you don't know what to say. You're at that state of desperation where you can only hope and pray that I don't get way ahead of you in our block or your hype as Cameron's twin sister will be all for nothing. You're shaken by the fact that I don't even want the Empress of Elite crown, but I intend on winning it to show everyone how easy it is to evade the challenges and take the crown for myself while I am Champion. You can't stand that idea because you know I am capable of it, and I won't even need to nearly kill just to win it. I won't need to break anyone's bones, or to risk my well-being. I just need these ego-driven Vixens to make fools of themselves in my presence, and it's just as easy as snapping my fingers. So happy that you admitted your loss to me though, you're right, I am laughing at your face over it, and you have no idea how bad I want to say I told you so. And I can't wait to have that same feeling again by the end of this match.
Black Jesus
Post August 30th 2016, 5:27 pm by Black Jesus
Dynasty Promo Number One

(Black Jesus is going live from Facebook. He has the camera position and propped)

Rocco: Welcome to Black Paradise, It’s ya boi Black Jesus live. Now usually Black Jesus doesn’t interfere his professional life with my personal or social life but here’s what Black Jesus is gonna do for all his Black Disciples out there: Right here, right now Black Jesus is gonna answer the first three question that comment on his live video… starting now!

(45 views)

Rocco: But before this all starts, I want to let yall know I have zero tolerance for ignorance and I will end this video just as fast as I pinned Beretta on Dynasty. 

(67 views)

(Rocco readjusts his phone as his fans start to send out Facebook Reactions)

Rocco: Okay I see a question from a girl named Sidney Lewis and it says “What are your thoughts on Ross Vegas”, Well, Ross Vegas is alright. He’s a good talent. I mean he don’t  got nothing on Black Jesus as I proved a week ago on Turbo, but I guess he’s a good competitor nonetheless. It’s funny how he ran into the boss’s office and kissed a little ass and now all of a sudden he’s getting a potential Championship match. But it is what it is; I come to perform week in and week out. Ya feel me? Ross Vegas gone learn that he is stepping in to my domain, my kingdom. And where I stand, there’s no room for second rate talent such as he. I’ve beaten him once and I will have absolutely no problem doing it again. And when I’m done beating him, he’s going to go back to the back of the damn line where he belongs.

(88 views)

Rocco: What’s the next question? Lay it on me, my ninjas. Okay den, Kevin Jackson says “Ross Vegas is on the top of his game with a title match in his sights, do you honestly think it will be that easy to beat him?” Well Kev, dawg, listen here; Ross Vegas is on top of his game seeking a title match. The difference is I’m always on the top of my game. I never give no less than one thousand percent. If you ask me I should be in line for a title shot, not him. Ross is a bum, he’s not even on my level. Infact, I’m going to talk to management after I beat him and ask that he never steps in the ring with me again. Matter fact since you all can only talk about Ross Vegas, I’ll go live again when you all can find a better topic because this is beneath me.  

(Video ends)
Azumi Goto
Post August 30th 2016, 5:16 pm by Azumi Goto
EOE Special #3
Promo #2

{Scene opens in a studio where Stew-O wearing a well-tailored suit is in front of the camera}

Stew-O: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Stew-O and welcome to my weekly interview on EAW.co…..

Azumi: Now let’s start before I get bored and walk out of here.

{Stew looks a little annoyed by the disrespect Azumi just showed him.}

Stew-O: Well firstly I think everyone has been wanting to ask you, what makes you so confident, arrogant, and even selfish?

Azumi: Ambition and Vision. I have a strong desire to bring change. The change is my vision that will bring this division. I have to do this because no listens to the good guys, no will look at you serious if you don’t think everyone is beneath you. For too long this division used the same template for their Vixens, that same template is the reason why the division died during its first run in this company. My vision is where wrestling will matter more than any other reason why the company signed their female workers, it’s going to matter more than your looks, it’s going to matter more than the fact that you are athletic or you can sell merchandise. If you can’t wrestle a 20-30 minute match like me then you aren’t even in my vision even if you’re the self-dubbed “Goddess of EAW” or the “Queen of The Vixens”.

Stew-O: Speaking of the Goddess of EAW, you’re facing Cameron Ella Ava in a Six Vixen tag team match. Cameron is a former…..

Azumi: I KNOW Cameron’s resume. You don’t need to tell me. Multiple Time Vixens Champ, HOF Champ, Interwire Champ, Hall of Famer, countless PFP Appearances, 50-plus crappy t-shirt designs, one-half of the Wonder Twins and someone who has mastered a thousand different ways to bore you to death with her promos. I know Cameron Ella Ava and what she hypes herself to be. What was your question? How am I going to prepare myself for Cameron? The fact is it's Cameron who has to prepare for me. You see Cam needs to understand my kind of wrestler is a once in a century kind of wrestler for this company. I am what I think I am, a Strong Style Wrestler. Cam probably has never faced someone like me. Cameron needs to understand what a Strong-Style Wrestler is. A Strong-Style wrestler is someone who absorbs punishment and fires it back twice as hard, It’s someone who backs up every word they say in the ring, it’s someone who makes you remember that what this business is, it’s not someone who tries make herself relevant by bringing her twin into this business.

Stew-O: So you believe that you’ll able to defeat Cameron both times you get in the ring with her?

Azumi: Yes, absolutely. Remember the template that EAW used in the early days which killed the division until its rebirth. Cameron Ella Ava is the template. EAW tried recreating vixens using the formula and so if anyone is to blame for the hiatus of the vixens division, it's Cameron Ella Ava. You don’t see the fans hold up CEA signs anymore because they learned that there’s more to women's wrestling then what they saw back then. Cam said what about me? That I’m the weak link, it’s funny because she says that when we all know that now Cameron is the weak link of this division. Cameron is force feeding the same stupid quotes about how she so much better than all of us when instead she can try new things and make herself relevant once again.

Stew-O: What about Consuela Ava? She also said a lot about you.

Azumi: What about her? What makes me want to care about Consuela? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. NOTHING ABOUT CONSUELA MAKES ME INTERESTED. She got into this company using her sister, she claims to be veteran which is weird? Since I’ve wrestled for five years while she’s maybe pretended to wrestle with her 20 other sisters. While she was pretending to be Cameron which now she can live her dream of being Cam v2, I was creating an untouchable legacy in Japan. Consuela it must hurt being called a ‘clone’ of Cameron, and you must enjoy it. You probably enjoy being in Cameron’s Shadow because it’s nice, cozy, and there’s no need to work. And when you do step out of her shadow, you’re nothing but freighting little kitten who need Cam to back you up during your promos because you can’t big claims without saying that you’re an Ava. What does it mean to be an Ava? Answer IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You called me out saying that you’re on my level, but you don’t even your own identity, I know what my identity is. Azumi Goto, an Arrogant, Selfish wrestler that backs up everything she says in the ring.

Stew-O: What are your thoughts…..

Azumi: Stewie why don’t you just leave and let me finish this by myself. 

{Stew-O leaves the shot angry}

Azumi: So back to my point, the Avas are the weirdest of creatures. One is trying to be relevant by bringing her twin who can’t wrestle. The other is trying to pretend like her irrelevant counterpart. Unlike the Avas, I’m relevant and I don’t try to pretend like someone else cuz I have my own identity.
Post August 30th 2016, 6:59 am by Guest
Do you know what the most dangerous thing in this entire business is? It’s not size. It’s not strength. It’s not speed. It’s self-confidence. That seemingly undying belief that there’s absolutely nothing that anyone can place in your way that’s going to derail the goals that you’ve placed for yourself. That seemingly undying belief that there’s nothing the rest of the world can place in your way that could physically stop you. I didn’t enter this tournament with the expectation to be another participant; I’ve openly said that one of the intentions of this tournament was to begin to create a name that would become greater than any other in this business, and I can confidently say that I’ve done that. Cameron Ella Ava, Haruna Sakazaki and on a lesser scale, Azumi Goto were held on a grander pedestal that I was. There’s no greater truth than the fact that I wasn’t looked upon as anything special when my name was placed among theirs. I was nothing more than another step that would push them forward towards the crown that they desired. I said it a few days ago; who would have thought that I would sit at the top of the bracket alone? Who would have thought that those names would be the ones biting at my ankles? Nobody did – or well, nobody but I. Self-confidence is what put me in the position that I’m in now. Self-confidence is the thing that brought me to this company in the first place! In my heart, I know that I can overcome anything on my best day and that the majority would struggle against me on my worst. Whether she’s willing to admit it or whether she’s too afraid admit it, I earned some form of respect in that first round. Azumi Goto – EAW’S ONLY JOSHI! She was so assured that there was no way that some “barbie” was going to put her in her place, and she was left lying on her back, staring up at the lights above thinking about everything that went wrong. She was left with that foul taste of failure that she had become all too familiar with. I couldn’t possibly be happier. I’m going to run through Hatsukyo Gin. I’m going to run through Haruna Sakazaki in that final round, and I’m going to move onto “greater” competition. I’ve kept a close eye on everyone – a closer eye than anyone else. They talk about their hunger; how much they want this over the other twenty three Vixen’s vying for the crown, and ladies, I have one simple request. Prove it. Throw me your best and then give me your excuses to why your best wasn’t enough to beat the woman that was never on your radar. I’m confident enough to guarantee it; at the end of the year, I’ll sit on my throne with that crown on my head. I’ll have gold around my waist. I’ll be everything that they want to be, and I’ll be everything that they’ll never be.

Queen.

I’ve tried my best to keep a hold of my ego, but truth be told, I would rather just embrace it. It’s refreshing to walk into a match without the need to worry about the consequences; without that need to think about what could happen if you slipped up. I’m going to say this now – I’m not going to bother wasting my time on Haruna. Nothing against the woman, but I would rather wait until I have the chance to speak about her alone and without the need to focus on anything else. That’s understandable, right? But Azumi and our “great” Vixen’s Champion, well, I have a few things to get off my chest. Firstly – I’m guessing that you didn’t think that’s what would happen, did you, Azumi? I told you. I told you that you were grasping for straws and you were grabbing all of the short ones, but you didn’t listen. Instead, you kept digging the grave that you were making for yourself. The hole kept getting deeper and deeper, but you didn’t stop! EAW’s only Joshi! The woman that’s a better “wrestler” than any other Vixen in the division! Arrogance personified – the woman that was schooled in front of the world. There was one thing that really stuck with me, though; the idea that you strapped Erica Ford to your back and carried her for months. Truthfully, I couldn’t care less about the woman, but I found it intriguing. I mean, ask your partner about her! She seems to be making quite the splash. In the matter of weeks she’s gone from the woman that could barely scrape together was performance that she could be proud of – to the Vixen that upset the division’s proud champion. All the while, you did what you’ve done best since you first walked through the doors of the company. How long until enough becomes enough? I told you this last week, Azumi; I think it’s about time for you to accept your place in the food chain. I’ve been in this company for weeks, and I didn’t walk past you. I ran past you. The name Sophia Rose is becoming another Vixen that you’re going to be forced to watch succeed when you can’t. The truth hurts, and Azumi, this one’s going to hit you the hardest. You’re not going anywhere for a LONG time. The truth is – you’ll be sitting in the same position, probably still next to Haruna, wondering about how you’re going to turn everything around. You’re still going to be looking for the one thing that’s going to ignite your career with the wick that still hasn’t been used. I know that you’re not going to believe me. If I was in your position, I wouldn’t either. But this time next year, when I’m correct. I’ll be there. I’ll be there to tell you the same thing that I’m telling you now. Hopefully, you’ll believe me then.

But, the Vixen’s Champion! I’ve had my eye on you for a long time. I mean, how couldn’t I? You’re the Heart Break Gal! You’re a legend! I guess that means that I should give you some form of respect… but I guess I’m just the kind of person that needs their respect earned on a personal level. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the things that you’ve done in this business. Multiple time Vixen’s Champion; a former Tag Champion, and proud sidekick to the once leader of Hexa-Gun. You’re quite the woman. I guess, I don’t compare to you in the slightest. I guess, I’m not on the level that’s 5 rungs below yours, let alone the level below you. You’re the kind of person that thinks she’s on the level of her own right. You’re the Vixen that everyone strives to be. You hold this ability to walk out of this company, and walk back in almost better than you ever were. Aria Jaxon pulls off one of the biggest upsets in this division’s history, and you walk back out on the biggest stage in this business and prove that she still has a long way to go before she truly sits at the top of this business. You want to the know the truth, HBG? Strip away everything that makes someone great in the eyes of others and they become nothing more than you are. They’re no longer a threat. They’re no longer able to make yourself doubt whether you’re good enough to survive, let alone beat them. This is the biggest opportunity that I could have for months. I understand how valuable that crown is and the things that come with it. But having the opportunity to say that I overcame the champion – especially with the position that I’m in now, and the light that I’m seen in by others: that’s absolutely priceless. But, with that being said, you have the opportunity to get back on track. I mean, GREAT victory at Dia Del Diablo; seeing what you and Eris LeCaVa did to each other for that championship hanging from your shoulder was nothing short of incredible. But, since that night, things have slowly began to fall downhill. Erica Ford upsets you. You couldn’t put away Madison Kaline. Things that I’m almost positive that you thought you would destroy. Others think that you’re great. I think that you’re vulnerable. I think that your armor is chipped and that killer blow is coming. When? Who knows, but god I hope that I’m the one that’s able to deal it.
Angela Salveti
Post August 29th 2016, 9:26 pm by Angela Salveti
EOE 3 Exhibition Promo #1

I sit at the edge of a boat I know summer is coming to an end soon. The fall will set in and a new season will set in. Dressed in my blue jean denim shorts and a white swim top. I look out across the water as my brother Vito Salveti steers the boat stopping to try and catch a fish.

People don't get it they think I act entitled but I don't I know where I belong because of the things I've accomplished. Coming into the business Vito you know who I really am. People think they know someone and they judge, they give you a list of words as if it means something not realizing the damage they can do. People thought my words were about losing but no they were about being booked that is all I wanted and I come back now to find I am. Which is good I got the notice that I needed and the company will see the rebirth of the Motor City Mami. When the light fades on my career one day brother I know that you will be standing there to help me go unlike our older brother. But thats the thing Vito I am facing a new vixen, a woman just starting in the company. A new possible shining light now I won't judge her size or appearance that's not the way I was raised. Besides none of that matters it will be her ability, that test of will and skill that comes with being in the ring. I could be the villainous woman and mock her. What I will call her out on is being the new blood, the rookie, the beginner in this ring. She may have come from other training like we all do but this is EAW she is coming into. This is a new place and a storied beginning that they always hope for.

Vito turned around and sat before the boat wheel. He looked my direction laughing a little at my words.

You know little sis you have a good thing going. Our cousin couldn't crack it but you have a good thing going. It really doesn't matter what other people say. You want to take on this new talent. Then give it your all it really doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. I mean seriously they are just there no one is greater than the person next to them. It is all about heart and all about desire. The people don't know about you they don't get where you've been. They can make judging comments but that doesn't matter. You are different than our cousin that failed the business your in there to fight. You are born of a great Italian blood line, you are born of royal Hispanic lineage. Angela you carry the name of a proud wrestling family as well. You know that this Amaya is not threat to you at the moment. Until she decided to move her lips and you see the kind of audacity that may come from them you have nothing to worry about. You dream of a bigger goal and major titles but yet you delve in the what ifs and seek shelter trying to protect yourself. When you really just need to go out there and know who you are. Detroit bred and Detroit raised. We are members of the Motor City and that shows how much our survival instincts pan out. Does Amaya have that survival ability like you? Does Amaya have the iron will to keep pursuing the dream even after she has been beaten back like you? My dear sister you can claim you didn't get shots, you can claim you didn't get the matches you deserve. But none of that matters in the long run you suck it up little sister and you start with Amaya. You start with her and you get prepared to face this woman and even if you lose you stand up again no matter what the hell you feel it is never the end.”

Vito's words sunk in all I have ever been doing was making excuses because I know that I haven't been footing the bill that my mouth spoke upon. I came in on a blaze of glory but then fell short that is my own unfinished business. I sit look across the serene blue water speaking back to him.

Vito you are right this is the same thing I tried to do in the past but no one is to blame but myself. Amaya is new but underestimating my opponent is not something I will ever do. For her this is a new beginning but in some form it is that for me to because I didn't come back to do the Empress of Elite on time. I got an exhibition match on the card but I can't be slacking I need to make the most of it just like all the women competing. Even though it is not the championship match nor is it a chance at it I can't fall down and give into blame. What I can do is pick myself up like a street fight, wipe the blood from my chin and go for the kill. That is what I will do brother you've given me the right words because I need to find myself and what I am about. There is no doubt that in time I will understand but right now I know I am in a state of loss. It won't be easy to hide I have to face everyone and I know some will look at me like I am different because of my lack of shows. They will look at the woman who has been gone and think of me of as all talk because of my former claims. I ran my mouth but what I do know is I will go into the ring ready to fight, ready to show everyone that the Motor City Mami is back in action.”

I take a moment and lay down my brother will fish now as I get some sun I don't care anymore I am here to fight not take favor of others. If they like me they will like me if not nothing I can do.
Cailin Dillon
Post August 29th 2016, 8:49 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite Special No. 3 #3

Well done, Aria. I see you. We’ve all walked through the cluster that is fighting the most desperate woman in this company. She’d claw your eyes out, poison your water or stain your ring attire, all the varying levels of crazy shit you can think of to try and get the slightest edge in a match. This after she lays down a gauntlet of confusing reasoning just to get your attention and try to leave you startled in the ring by her intentions. And now you’re feeling a twinge of invincibility from the momentum gained in that match. I imagine it might have something to do with you taking the pin the last time we teamed up. I know it left a sour taste in your mouth and you wanted to prove that to be a fluke. But I’m not Haruna, and the match I’m coming off of has me even hungrier than I felt after winning three matches before it. I felt that roll and that wave of momentum, and I felt Sheridan doing everything she could just to survive a match with me. She thought she killed me, and I rose and fought her back into the ground. The look in her eyes was uncommon. She looked more scared from a match than I’d seen before. That confidence wasn’t there for her this time. It was more about doing what she could to make sure she didn’t die. Trying to stay alive in this tournament. That’s probably why even after the bell rang and she was tapping out, I was still pulling back on that shoulder. I didn’t care. You said it yourself, a motivated Cailin Dillon is a dangerous one. But it goes beyond that baby girl. My hunger goes beyond just common motivation. You’ve taken this ride before and whether it’s been successful or not isn’t the real story. The story here is that this one means something different than those ones, and that it will be different than even those ones were. There’s a fire inside me that burns brighter than anything I’ve even felt before. And there are 23 other women in this tournament that have their eyes on the same prize as me. Yet I don’t feel their hunger equaling mine. Their focus pales in comparison. Their drive could never compare. I know to expect your best shot and you know to expect mine. You want to make sure mine isn’t enough, but it will be this time. Because I’m winning this, Aria. I have no choice but to punch my ticket. I have no other option but to win this block, and then win this tournament. This is the only thing on my mind. And I know it will take a memorable match against a best friend to do it. I have no problems putting on a show and leaving with my arm raised. And that’s exactly what I’ll do.

We have run through the gamut of personalities on our way to this point. Girls obsessed with making photoshop manipulations for cheap laughs. The German girl we don’t talk about because she’s like Voldemort. There’s Kora and her lovable pet sidekick. But none of that compares to this match right here. I don’t have to scope over a list of your failures or achievements and dissect them. I don’t have to call you a bimbo or a whore. I’m just bringing it like it is. That’s just how I am. I haven’t had to lay into anyone in this tournament with cheap stabs or worthless insults. I’ve just come straight at them and told them how it was going to be. We can just have this talk that you speak of and we can lay it out on the line. Am I as desperate as Haruna? Not a chance. But it’s obvious how much more this tournament means to me now. Where I blew a chance a year ago, it feels like I have a chance this time. I can control things if I take care of things. That makes perfect sense. I was in the so-called group of death in the first one. I’m in the group of death once again. And I have no issues with playing the role of the undertaker to this whole group. I’m crossing off names once at a time as I put these opponents in the ground and move up the ladder. You’re probably the one person in this company I’ve been with every single step of the way. From the day we signed our contracts and shared phone numbers in a crowded hallway, to the moment you held that Empress trophy high above your head as you walked to the back. Our first tag match together. Our first matches against each other. Battling Hexa-gun and then fighting in Stephanie’s Formation tag team. We’ve built things together, we’ve created our own legacy together and we have grown and evolved together. We came at a time things were stagnant and we were the spark that set off the powder keg. You, me and Eris were the ones that showed the new girls were here and they meant business. We brought new attention to this division. We were true fighters who weren’t willing to stand in line and wait for things to happen. We made things happen. And they made things harder for us in return. The push back from the top if you will. I wouldn’t say I feel overlooked at this point. I am still synonymous with the Specialist’s title to this day, no matter who has it. It’s changed hands three times in a matter of months. People now understand what I did with that was nothing short of amazing. But now I feel like I have to work harder than ever just to have a shot at another title. I feel like this is one of those chances to play a hand in my future and decide things for me. I won’t let that slip. I won’t fail this challenge. You know I wish the best for you in everything, as you do me. But I wish that I win this tournament even more. That desire is unwavering. It feels like nothing will stop me.

Those older Vixens have a way with their snake tongues. They have a way of making others feel useless. Lesser girls crumble over it. Yeah, I beat HBG eventually. But I was made to be her punching bag for months before that win came. Cameron told me this is my last chance. She told me I would lose to her in that match and it would be the beginning of the end. Yeah, she was wrong about that, just like she’s been wrong about so many other things. If anything, dealing with them helped me develop such a thick skin. Thicker these thighs, you know? They throw these softballs at me to try and break the skin, but I stand here and I swing and knock them right back out of the park. And you’re right, it always sounds the same. They sound as lame as playground bullies. And we just keep coming back and firing shots no matter what they try. And it’s started to wear out against us. They lose matches to us because they don’t evolve in the same way. I survive through evolution despite my stubbornness. I’m not too stubborn to learn, just to persistent to quit. And all along, you’re one of the few that has been there. When I lost that title at Grand Rampage, you were right there to reassure me. You told me I’d be back. You said I was too damn good to not make it back. You know you’re dealing with an emotional piece of dynamite that is just a spark away from exploding into something even better. You know the power I possess, and I know what you have too. It bothers me that you were a champion for so little time when I feel like you’re capable of so much more. And you know as well as anyone that this match will be a battle. No, It will be a war. So many people have come expecting to beat my ass and watch me crumble under their superior skill, only to see me keep getting up and wiping the blood from my mouth and coming back stronger. It’s almost like the longer the match goes, the better I get. Especially when someone comes with that weak ass attitude. You won’t do that, so this match will be different. I don’t have to wait switch a flip, though, That flip is switched the moment that bell rings. Hell, the moment I step through that curtain while Demi sings me down that ramp and into the ring. I know this match will be different, but I intend to make sure the result is the same. The only thing that matters to me is that Empress crown and what it means. It solves so many problems at once. It proves that I am indeed one tough bitch to mess with because I went through the crowd and rose from the bottom to win it. And it gives me that shot, hopefully at the Vixens title. So many have had the chance. I’ve only gotten to watch my friends hold it or fight for it. That hunger I have for it, I’ve tried to describe it, but I don’t think words really pain the whole picture. Only the actions you’ll see out of me in the ring. The pure primal rage that comes out as I do what it takes to win this match. And you know when I say that phrase, it means pushing my body beyond its limits, not poking the ref in the eyes and smashing you with a chair. You know this is legit. You’re damned right I was forged in fire. I’m fireproof. They dropped us in hell in this block to see who could survive the fires that burn hottest. And only one of us can emerge. That’ll be me.

I’m convinced I’m going to beat you because of who I am right now. The past made me who I am. That confidence has never waned. It continues to rage on. But I worked for this because I want it that badly. I worked for this because I need this. I’ve probably seemed like a bad friend over the past few months while I made the gym my new home. But I had no choice. I knew I had to do this if I wanted to achieve this dream. I knew my body had to be put back in the fire if I wanted to come out of the fire even hotter than before. From the moment Pain for Pride ended, I turned my eyes on this. I knew one match at a time I could put myself in a position to have a chance to fight for what you established yourself a year ago. And while you weren’t able to make the most of that shot, despite trying your damndest in a hard match. I want this and I want to be the Empress that takes her crown and goes from princess to queen. We both have long lists of things we want to do before we’re done, and we can argue and tease on which of us will be able to put their own as the top priority over the other when it’s said and done. But we have the chance to settle that in this match. You gotta stand in the way, that’s what you have to do. That’s how this works. But I have to steamroll through that road block you’re placing in front of me and I have to rise to the top and have my hand raised as the winner of this match. I came to win this and they put you in my way. That means I will beat in order to do so. That’s just how it has to be. I want this more than you realize. More than you think you do. And so I come prepared to slay. Just like you said. You want to dance? Well you’re dancing with the dragon slayer. You’re dancing with the girl who has showed time and time again she could overcome the biggest obstacles. This is my next obstacle to overcome. And I will do it. I will be the Empress of Elite.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next