Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

J.D. Damon
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 5th 2016, 9:57 am by J.D. Damon
Voltage Promo #3 – Hardcore Warrior

Maero, how foolish of me! Please, accept my sincere apologies. Actually, maybe it is in fact you who is the foolish one. The fact that you had to show your disgusting face and remind me that I failed to mention you is idiotic on your part. Coming out and telling me, flat out, that I did not mention one single word about you just a couple of hours ago is almost as dumb as putting a steak into your underwear and taunting a starving bear. Both will definitely not end very well, trust me. What I want to know is, how in the hell did I ever forget about you? Perhaps it is the fact that you aren’t memorable enough. Maybe it’s the fact that every single time you crawl out of whatever dark pit you inhabit, the same bullshit comes out of your mouth? Don’t fret, though, my friend, it will not happen again. It is way too easy to roast you and actually quite entertaining to do, so fuck it – I might as well, right? You began your little storytelling time with doing various that I guess would define you as being “hardcore,” or at least what is what you want all of us to believe. By you jumping off from a shed, running through a wall of barbed wire, and intentionally crashing yourself through several panes of glass is supposed to prove to me that you are “hardcore?” Well, congratu-fucking-lations, Maero, all that did was prove to me one thing – that you are in fact SPECIAL. And no, not special in the sense of what you are probably thinking. I use the word special as in riding the short bus to school, licking the window special. You are also pretty goddamn special in the sense that you came out and immediately started doubting me. That was an incredibly dumb move on your part, Maero. It’s okay, though. You can doubt me all you want. Hell, you can even come out like the reject that you are and tell all of us that the sky is green and that grass is purple; in the end, we all know the truth. And yes, the reason why the majority – if not all of you – have been tossed into the mix of this match is to be fed to the monster that is “The Ultimate Disharmony” J.D. Damon. You don’t have to believe me with that statement right now, but when push comes to shove and you, Maero, along with the other unfortunate individuals in this match are scattered around the ringside area as I stand triumphantly over your lifeless carcasses, only then will you realize that I was right all along.

Nathan Fiora, I am so glad that you decided to join us once again. Damn, man, you really are a stupid son of a bitch, aren’t you? You claim to be the man who is redefining Elite Answers Wrestling, but let me ask you this, Nate. How are you accomplishing that? What exactly have you been doing to redefine anything? I haven’t seen you do jack shit since debuting with this company, at least not anything noteworthy. However, one thing I do know about you is that you really enjoy talking shit, don’t you? You really like having garbage spew out of your mouth, shit that nobody even really cares to hear. You claim to be such a legitimate threat to not only everyone in this match, but the entire Voltage brand. A threat? Really? Nah, the only thing you are a threat to, Nate, is making my ears bleed by listening to your senseless rambling for thirty minutes. You claim to not give a damn about who I am, but listen to me right now, punk, you better start giving a damn. I am the man who ruled this goddamn roster as the Pure Champion. I am the man who is going to walk into Tampa on Sunday night and prove to the world just what you really are, Nate – a scared little BITCH. You may not give a damn about who J.D. Damon is, but after Sunday night you will.
Kurt_Burton
Post August 5th 2016, 8:56 am by Kurt_Burton
Showdown Promo #2
Arise

Kurt Burton finishes watching Nobi’s promo.  He looks stone faced at the screen.  He holds his arms out to the side, and brings his hands together.

Clap

Clap

Clap, Clap

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap.

WOOOO!!!!! Nobi!  You did it.  Congratulations.  You used words other than dummy!  I am so happy for you!  

Burton wipes a tear from his eye.

They grow up so fast don’t they?  It was only yesterday, he was calling me dummy, and today he brings up that I can’t look past him, because anyone can beat anyone here in the EAW.  It’s a very good point, because it was my point when you guys were being disrespectful and dismissive of the Philly Kid and Kevin Maverick.  So yeah, I kind of like that point.

And I have to say, you have balls.  That impressed me.  Most people take a shot from my pipe, and they cower in fear, or they try to act as though it never happened, as though getting your ass kicked is some affront to your manhood.  Hi Terry!

Burton waves, smiling the fakest smile possible.  His face relaxes.

But not you Nobi.  I dumped your ass over the top rope and here you are coming back for more.  I like this.  Let’s do this thing!

Nobi, I don’t understimate you.  Not at all.  I know you are a phenomenal athlete.  Hell, you gave me a good few licks in that Battle Royal.  I lasted longer than you, but then again, ask the ladies.  I last longer than most men.  I know that you have all the skill and ability in the world.  When I said that you were a nobody who would amount to nothing, I was not talking about your ability, I was talking about your attitude.

This business isn’t just about who is better than who.  It is not about who is the best.  No, not at all.  This business does not want your best, Nobi, it wants your soul.  

For a man like me, a soul is a worthless thing, I sold mine to rock and roll, and when I was young.  I got some good times, and some bad times.  And Rock and Roll spit my soul back out at me.  Twisted, gnarled, stained.  I picked myself back up, and I took my soul to a new industry.  Professional Wrestling.  
And the price of doing business was once again my soul.  Chunk by chunk, piece by piece my soul has been torn asunder with each match I walk out of.  That’s the price you pay.  

You say that you are empty, but you are not.  You still have a lot inside you.  I can tell.  There’s pride, there’s hope.  There is a soul still.  And you have to ask yourself, when I get into the ring with Burton, what am I willing to do?  

I think you already know what good old Kurt is willing to do.

Anything.

So you see, that’s why I said you weren’t a challenge to me.  And I am not sure if you are willing to sacrifice little pieces of yourself here, a dash of your conscience there.  Until you truly are a bitter angry husk of a man.  Some are better at at hiding that than others, but all of us have it.  

Is this what you want Nobi?  Because I will be happy to be there for you.  I am kind of fucking excited about it actually.  I see that fire in your eyes now.  That fire is just a bit dimmer.  But not because Nobi, you care any less about this business than you did a week ago.  But because a piece of you is gone.

A piece of your exuberance.  It happened when a man you so easily dismissed a scant two weeks ago has now come back and made you kiss lead.  You now know that I am dangerous.  And you know I am skilled.  You won’t recognize me as elite or extreme, but that’s ok, it’s progress,

Burton begins moving closer to the camera.

But Nobi, rest assured that I am in fact both of those things.  You fought me in a battle royal before, a match where losers escape without permanent damage.  This week, you face me in a triple threat, a place with no escape.  The three of us will enter, and do battle until one of us walks away with a pinfall or a submission.  You talked before about keeping your head on a swivel.  Well now we get to test that Nobi.  We get to test how swively your head is.  Me, I think it’s more like a bobble head.  But I could be wrong.  It happens.  Not often, but it does.  

But in addition to that, this is an endurance match.  This test how long you can go.  You want to know how long I can go, just ask the ladies.  

Yeah, I know, I made that joke already.  Fuck off.  My point is that I am tougher than a piece of jerky stabbed through with nails Nobi.  And you want to test yourself against me, and get some momentum before Dia Del Diablo.  

Let’s see.  Let’s see if you got what it takes!  Let’s see how long you can go!   See, everyone is starting to take me seriously.  I may be a rookie, but I think everyone is starting to see that my experience far surpasses most of the men here.  So the onus is on you now Nobi.  Prove to all of us that you are willing to sacrifice little pieces of yourself to make it!  

I’ll be in the ring, ready to collect.  
Post August 5th 2016, 6:30 am by Guest
It’s been almost a full day since Sophia had signed the dotted line of the contract that’s she has been dreaming about for the last three years; she couldn’t sleep, still far too excited. In an instant, all the effort that she had placed into this business – the ounces of sweat, the drops of blood, and the bucket loads of tears were all suddenly worth it. Her hands trembled at the thought of the road that she was about to embark on; she had heard the stories. She wholeheartedly understood that the training that she had placed herself through, and the wars that she had been forced to withstand was nothing more than the easiest part of this seemingly endless journey. This was Elite Answers Wrestling – in her eyes, there was nothing that could be possibly bigger than this. A company that had become revered for the division that its Vixen’s had created. In the eyes of some, but more importantly, in the eyes of Sophia, it was the crown piece of the entirety of the company. In her eyes, nothing came close to the price that the Vixen’s were willing to pay for the chance to get close to the things that they wanted, let alone to grasp onto them. “This is it, Sophia.” She mumbled to herself as she found herself sitting on the bed in her bedroom staring into mirrored door of the built in wardrobe. Her clothes were packed in a small black backpack on the floor leaning against her bed. The feeling of butterflies fluttering around in her stomach was almost overwhelming, but there was no chance that she was going to back down. She grabbed the handle at the backpack, and began to make her leave before suddenly stopping herself at the door. There was one last thing she needed to do before this journey could begin, something she couldn’t dare forget about. He sat back down on the bed and reached into the front pocket of the backpack, pulling out her phone. She didn’t dial the number immediately, instead taking another look into the mirror; her hands stopped trembling and that feeling in her stomach slowly began to fade. A small smile crosses her face as she finally knows without doubt that she’s finally ready as the finally dials the number.

“Sophia, I’m… I’m in a meeting at the moment, is there any chance that I’m able to call you back?” It was her father, the man that she admired the most. There wasn’t a chance that she was going to leave without telling him the good news. She was going to do it as the ink on that contract was still drying, but she still struggled to swallow the enormity of the situation, deciding to allow herself to calm down before telling anyone else. “No, Dad, this news can’t wait.” The small smile returns to her face as she tries her hardest to contain her excitement. “Why? What’s happened, Sophia? Is there anything that I can do?” She heard the panic in his voice, but she wasn’t surprised, he was still coming to grips with the idea of her not living under his supervision. “There’s nothing wrong! I’m just ringing to tell you that I have some REALLY great news, Dad.” She laughed as she speaks. “I did it, Dad…” She stops herself, closing her eyes and takes a deep breath. She was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion at the thought of what she was about to say. “What have you done, Sophia?” Her father asked; the concern in his voice growing clearer and clearer. “The past three years has been completely worth it, Dad. I’m… I’ve been given a contract to Elite Answers Wrestling.”

Silence…

Her father never made a sound, and suddenly the calls drops. Sophia was shocked; she felt like she had been completely shattered into a million little pieces, because the one person that she wanted to make proud had seemingly abandoned her. Tears welled in her eyes until there was a knock at the door. A million words ran through her mind; she didn’t want to do anything, let alone answer it. There’s another knock and Sophia gets back to her feet and slowly makes her way over to the door. She tries to compose herself, but it seems to be to no avail. She opens the door… and there stands the man that had just hung up the phone: her father. “Did you really think that I would allow you to celebrate this on your own?” She drops her head as she wipes the tears from her eyes.  “Come here” Her father pulls her in and holds her tightly. “I’m so, so proud of you, Sophia.” The only thing that Sophia had wanted to here, and all and any composure that she still had, had been completely thrown out the window. “Get a hold of yourself, Sophia. No tears. You do the same thing that I told you the first day you said that this is what you wanted to do with yourself. You do the thing that this family does. You own it.” Her father let’s her go as she takes a deep breath and wipes more tears from her eyes. “How long are you here?” She asks. “I’m only passing through and thought I would stop by, but it looks like we’re both on our way out of here. Get your things and we’ll go together, who knows the next time we’ll have this opportunity.” She doesn’t say a word; she just nods her head and grabs her bag. She takes one last look in the mirror as a big smile crosses her face, one full of confidence. She makes her way back over to her father who still stands in the doorway. “Do you have any idea on what this company has lined up for you, Sophia?” Her father starts to walk away as Sophia makes her leave from the apartment and closes the door.

“It looks like the Empress of Elite is my first stop.”
Keelan
Post August 5th 2016, 1:57 am by Keelan
II.
Do or Die

To become the greatest superstar EAW has ever seen.

Having a continuous sensation of butterflies in your stomach can be a hard thing to describe. Are you nervous? Are you scared? Are you sick? To me, having butterflies in my stomach has no descriptive trait – I just usually feel empty. But this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I cannot count the amount of times I’ve had butterflies in my stomach throughout my life, and a lot of the time it was over ridiculous reasoning’s. But not this time. I’ve had butterflies in my stomach for weeks, from signing my new contract to return to the squared circle. I spent most of my time between stepping foot in the EAW head office to stepping foot in an EAW ring overthinking and overcomplicating my life. Truthfully, while I wanted to return to the ring, I had no idea why apart from missing the sport. I don’t know where I want my career to go. This could be a short run to where I fade back into the blackness and become the forgotten train wreck I once was, or it could be a long run to become the greatest superstar EAW has ever seen and continue to ride the train I built with my bare hands to become something of myself.

Anticipating my long awaited return to the ring, I struggled to maintain my sanity. I thought I was ring-ready, but I wasn’t. I didn’t know if the reception I would receive when my theme song hit would go over well with the crowd, but I did my best to keep that in the back of my head and focus more importantly on training. My girlfriend Cara helped me push through the tough thoughts, and helped me train day in and day out to get back into proper wrestling shape. Nothing satisfied my hunger more than the pain I felt connecting my bruised and battered knuckles to the rough canvas of punching bags, and each time I ate to consume my hunger, I craved the pain more and more. As the days went by, the craving became a temptation, and the temptation became an obsession. I became so preoccupied with getting better and better and stronger and stronger. I felt ready.

As I began having exhibition matches at the local gym, I took each opponent down with speed and strength. I worked on new move-sets, new ways to break out of submission holds and pinfalls, and studied most of the EAW roster long and hard. It was almost like being back in high school again, studying for an exam that determined my possible future, but this exam would determine the fate of getting back into a more harsh and difficult present than anything. The entire wrestling world has changed since I left it, and coming back in it without training would be like staring down the barrel of a gun and pulling the trigger yourself. Survival is a must in this jungle dubbed the, ‘New Era,” and the beasts are hungry.

After weeks of non-stop training, it was time – my first wrestling match back. Wednesday Night Turbo was the place; Shotaro Kaneda was the man to beat. My return to the ring was even better than anything I could have possibly imagined. The fans were excited to see me back, which blew me away. After I defeated Kaneda in my quickest match in my entire wrestling career, the talent and staff backstage applauded me as I stepped back through the curtains. It was seriously overwhelming.

Wrestling is my one true love, and it seems like I have found a home here in Elite Answers Wrestling…
The Mexican Samurai
Post August 4th 2016, 11:32 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty Promo

Most Valuable Elitist…. Most…. Valuable…. Elitist….. The MVE of EAW, Alex Wilder. It’s about damn time someone finally had a little bit of faith in your boy, because I’m the mixtape that Dynasty so desperately needed. Through the doldrums of life, people tend to hit a rough patch and then sit to wallow in their miseries as nothing more than sad sacks of shit who constantly complain that they deserve more than what is given. Every single one of you really thought that I would quit after Pain For Pride, and that I would go away into my cave and hide myself from embarrassment because I lost the Interwire title. You really thought that, didn’t you? It’s as if everyone thinks that I’m so weak-willed that I would crawl into a ball and cry myself to sleep over the fact that I had my shoulders pinned to the mat. I came into this fucking company with my shoulders being pinned to the mat, because I was never the person who was suppose to make it this far. I have to prove myself every time I step out towards that ring because the sea of doubters never dissipates, instead flooding those outside barriers attempting to make me follow in their footsteps of incessant whining and bitching.  The biggest, whiniest, douchiest shadow of them all keeps getting into my affairs like a little gnat that needs to be pissed on, and OH BOY does he have a story to tell everyone. Who can forget about the time he entered the business, and how many years he struggled before finally main eventing Pain For Pride and winning the top title in the company? I could never forget it because it keeps repeating like a Milli Vanilli track that keeps on skipping, but it’s not like it’s something that is entirely original either.

At least Vanilla Ice said that he changed the beat a little bit.

I’m really sick and tired of these rags to riches stories that are nothing more than cheap ploys to provoke emotions from an audience that is so incumbent with the need to express their stupid opinions and spread false rumors of a real life tension between myself and Duvian. Let me tell the real story for all to hear, backstage Devan Dubian tried to get in my face because he was butthurt that I was being real with him and the moment that I argued my opinion back? He bowed his head, slouched his shoulders forward and refused to look at my like a man. He backed away like a dog being scolded and realizing that he bit a little more than he could chew, because Devan Dubian is the ultimate pussy. Nothing more than a man who refused to prove himself over a year’s worth of time, instead choosing to play backstage politics and get himself back into the Pain For Pride main event scene on nothing more than star value. Yet, a man like me who pours his heart out every single week on television and fights for the spots he earns gets little to no recognition from the rabid fanbase of EAW? Something isn’t right in this fucked up Universe.

You would almost think that Eclipse Diemos would have something similar to say but his level of unrecognition runs much further than mine because he lost the only thing that he had going for him when he ditched the awful tattoos that ran all over his face. It’s probably a good thing though, because he can finally get a job at Starbucks or Hot Topic, or wherever they find 2005 emo-punk-rock-goth to be cool again. Here’s a hint, it was never cool. Watching Eclipse try to feud with Hades is like watching a father wrestle with his kid, because Eclipse is nothing more than a cheap imitation of the man who inspired fear into the hearts of those he faced. Eclipse is nothing more than a lost soul who is desperately trying to play “catch up” with the nightmares that continue to feed into my cerebral cortex. Here’s a man that is so unintimidating that women seek him out to talk about their feelings like an emotional sponge, I heard that you and Cailin were best friends in the Iconomy because you could talk about boys and shopping together. You are like Criss Angel without the camera tricks and fan plants, nothing more than a fraud with a group of the high school losers that used to hug trees and play Might and Magic while hiding from the jocks. I have more fear for Formation because not only are they a better looking team but they have more talent than the ragtag bunch of misfits that you sculpted out of shining shit.  

Eclipse, you got lost in the shuffle of The Iconomy! 

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr

In a group of people who went on to become better wrestlers when they left... you stayed the same. In the NOW Generation that TLA’s so amiably endeared to Dynasty, you continue to live in the past, as nothing more than a cold-helpless husk of human being with no direction, no sanity, and no reason to continue going forward in a career full of missteps. The most embarrassing thing of all? The fact that you were somehow able to stumble upon the opportunity to win the King of Elite as nothing more than an alternate who was wrestling in the preshow. I wasn’t given the chance to be in the King of Elite, I wasn’t given the chance to be in the Grand Rampage, yet somehow you are now the christened King of Elite? I would understand if it was the “King of Mediocreness” or the “King of Meh” because those titles suit you like royalty, but it’s goddamn laughable that somebody like you would be considered one of the top elitist in the company when you’ve done jack shit to prove it. LOLEclipseLoses is the number one trend of reality and it will continue trending until the day that you decide to quit this business because there will be men like me who will provide real terror inside the squared circle. I don’t need to be that guy who wears a Halloween costume in July in order to be scary because the fans know that my convictions are accurately portrayed in the way I walk, talk and handle business. You are the Suicide Squad of EAW, an overhyped, preteen fanservice, with no exposition and followed around by idiots who you trust to help make you look good. I might be the Joker who will only get seven minutes in the movie of your life, but I’ll make sure to be the most memorable person you’ll ever meet. I’ll be the one that fans are talking and clamoring for.

I’m the hottest Elitist in wrestling. I have to protect the investment within myself, because it was about time that the corporate suits took notice of me and put me under their wings. I’ve finally been hand-selected as the board members’ Most Valuable Elitist, and I would love nothing more than to become the back office’s golden boy. The hand-selected monarch who will lead the reigns of Dynasty to a prosperity that will never be reached again.

That’s why I’ve hand selected a group of individuals who see my life on a day to day basis, they will be watching out for my best interests in order to make sure that my career is as fruitful as it could be. I have hired an agent, an accountant, a lawyer, a secretary, bodyguards, nutritionists, and sparring partners to form a new superpower within the shackles of Elite Answers Wrestling.

I would like to introduce you to Team Wilder.

This megateam will be accompanying me wherever I go, making sure that no one is to interfere with my course trajectory towards a world title because they recognize the value that my name and face carries. I’m a valuable asset worth a lot of money to this company and I need to be protected from people like you, Eclipse. People who are willing to mutilate themselves and others in order to fulfill their sick and perverted fantasies. They are there to protect me from people like Devan Dubian who feel the need to try to take away from my successes because they are on the brink of floundering like they did for five years. This team will take me to new heights that I’ve yet to explore and all this talk about never reaching the main event scene will cease to exist because I will become the main event scene of EAW.

I am 4-0 against people who were the world champion at the time I defeated them, and I’ve had a problem because none of those victories got me the title that I’ve deserved over the last six months. I proved yet again that Lucian Black was no match for me because I’ve defeated him twice within the last three months and somehow he still remains the face of Dynasty, as the guy that everyone has to beat. What a joke of a title match coming up between Lucian Black and Diamond Cage because they both lost to superior talent, but we’ll have to sit on the bench while the starters continue to struggle and suck wind.

Maybe I just need to be humbled rather than talking shit? When I walked into that warehouse to face Eclipse Deimos, he gave me a beating, he showed a skill that had left me perplexed and unable to counter. It was suppose to be my wake up call, but all it showed was that I needed to believe in myself even more, have more cockiness and confidence than ever before. I might be arrogant but the only people who state that are the ones who are jealous of your success, the success that I’ve had of creating a team that will be unstoppable.  You thought you were able to play mind games and that you were able to bring out the fire within my passionate side, but you will never see The Mexican Samurai.

I refuse to pull out The Mexican Samurai because no one ever deserves to see him again.

The Mexican Samurai is dead, long gone and buried. I deleted him because that emotion led to my life almost falling apart again, and yet, you want to try to provoke me to the point where I would let him slip into the ring during our match. I WILL NEVER LET THE MEXICAN SAMURAI COME OUT FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!! SAMURAI CAN STAY SUPPRESSED DEEP WITHIN MY SOUL!!

Samurai is dead. You are dead. Long live “MVE” Alex Wilder, long live Team Wilder.
Tig Kelly
Post August 4th 2016, 11:24 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig is seen running his finger along the brick walls of the deep corridores in the arena singing Radiohead's Climbing Up The Walls*
"And either way you turn
I'll be there
Open up your skull
I'll be there
Climbing up the walls"

In an interesting turn of events while out here trying to regain my footing in this company and climb back to savage prosperity I seem to have crossed paths with one of the few trying to be saved by the incomparable Eclipse Diemos and his Sanatorium. Its quite interesting what you guys have been doing over there in creating a dark aura around yourselves in what is seen as almost a rebirth for everyone in it. You almost have a biblical feel to you in the Legion sense, a collective walking as one all answering for each other's sin acting as family. But its too bad that you're Legion in the wrong part of the story. I don't see the violent demons that cause havoc all over the place causing a deity himself to come and rid the problem....I only see the pigs that the dark beings were banished to walking into the sea in a bizarre bout of insanity. But that's exactly what I'm seeing here isn't it? Its the absolutely insane banding together to wander into oblivion, and that oblivion being the likes of myself and the other members of EAW who truly are the violent ones.

"It's always best when the light is off,
It's always better on the outside.
Fifteen blows to the back of your head,
Fifteen blows to your mind."

So we've sent in the weakest link of the group into this one, my first taste of the verifiably insane and I get Erebos who has made about as much of a mark for the family as an adopted disabled child would. Yeah, sure, he's definitely someone you notice because of his clear difference from the others. But he doesn't really help anyone succeed while everyone has to stay back to help him struggle through life. Erebos I simply just don't think you're fit for EAW in any way and I hate to see a mind like Eclipse's wasted on such trash like you so I'm going to do all of you a favor this week. I'm going to put you on your knees and absolutely blow the back of your head out with a Mafia Kick so that we're ALL saved from your hindrance to the world and to Sanatorium. I'm going to free up that padded room they keep you in for the people that are worth saving because on my way to the top I like to think I can do some good for the world. Whether its a small good like handing out a shirt to a child at ringside or one like I'm about to do like relieving us all of seeing you again....Its a part of what makes me better. 

Dynasty what you've seen before is what you'll see again in tenfold. When you have your eyes on the screen this week make sure to focus in on Tig Kelly and the drive you see in the ring. Make sure you take notes on the level of competition I bring to the company this week to prove a point. I've spent night after night trying to pin point where I've gone wrong to fall to where I am and a good friend of mine back home pointed it out. My relaxed "I don't care" attitude may have been my down fall in the past, but now it is simply a mark of childishness on the past that is buried with my old habits. I'm not promising a rebirth like these fools in Sanatorium are...no. I'm just promising to bring what was buried underneath since day one.

*Tig walks away trailing his finger along the wall still singing through the chuckles of his own thoughts*

"I am the key to the lock in your house
That keeps your toys in the basement.
And if you get too far inside
You'll only see my reflection.

That either way he turns - I'll be there
Open up your skull - I'll be there
Climbing up the walls
Climbing up the walls
Climbing up the walls"
Jenny
Post August 4th 2016, 10:51 pm by Jenny
Shit's Going Down Yo.

DJ absentmindedly walks into a room where Jenny is sitting in the dark eating ice cream from the tub watching Breaking Bad while wearing an Y2Impact shirt.

DJ: “Jenny you have a match on- What the hell?”

DJ grabs the ice cream from Jenny who meekly attempts to get it back.

DJ: “You can’t just eat ice cream all day and expect to win!”

Jenny: “There are four other strong women on my team. I don’t have to do everything.”

DJ: “Right you are… have you already-”

Jenny: “Nope.”

DJ: “Thank god.”

Jenny: “Instead I made the Sushi-Saurus.”

DJ: “The what now?”

Jenny holds up her phone to reveal its background:
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 B10

DJ: “Why would you do that? ...there’s another isn’t there.”

Jenny nods and opens her lock screen background:
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Dino210

DJ: “Jenny.”

Jenny: “Whaaaaaat?”

DJ: “Is that Bosco again?”

Jenny: “Maybe.”

DJ: “go promo. Then you’re going to train that ice cream off.”

Jenny: “But moooOOOooom.”

DJ: “What have I told you about calling me mom?”

Jenny: “Fine I’ll go promo.”

Jenny stands up from her cocoon and begins walking out of the room.

Jenny (Whispering): “Dad.”

DJ: “What?”

Jenny: “I called you Dad.”

DJ screams in anger. Jenny smiles and runs with DJ in toe. Jenny runs into her promo room and runs past the camera into the far wall. She walks back into frame rubbing her head.

Jenny: “SO! I’ve already beaten like half the people in this match, so I guess I’ll leave the rest to my team.”

Jenny turns off the camera.

DJ: “Seriously? Turn that back on and talk damnit.”

Jenny: “Fine, whatever.”

Jenny turns the camera back on.

Jenny: “I’ve fought with Ruby before and we won, I haven’t lost a single match in EAW.”

DJ: “You’ve been here two weeks. You’ve literally only been in two matches.”

Jenny: “Yes but I haven’t LOST. Isn’t yelling about something dumb like that how you’re supposed to promo?”

DJ: “...Too-chee.”

Jenny: “I hate you.”

DJ: “Keep promoing.”

Jenny: “Whatever. So I’m fighting two sisters, a crazy goth chick, someone who I’ve creamed before, and someone else who I’ve decimated in the ring. I don’t really understand how I’m NOT Supposed to be excited! This is gonna be really super duper fun! As long as I don’t die… But alas I digress. When we finish this match, win or lose, I’ll treat everyone on my team to ice cream! You can come too Autumn, you seem cool. Anyway, you’re all gonna get your asses handed to you in this match, and all of us will stand over you and you will remember our names. In Omerta we tru- wait… That’s not my thing. Was that offensive?”

DJ: “Very.”

Jenny: “Whatever. Can I go back to breaking bad now please?”

DJ: “No.”

Jenny: “Bitch.”

Fade to black.
Nathan Fiora
Post August 4th 2016, 10:04 pm by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE IV: THE CHICAGO NOISE.

I AM THE CHICAGO NOISE.  I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND SEEK TO BE THE BEST IN THIS BUSINESS.  

[There is a long silence as the scene fades into a look at a wall.  There are many words around it, which are many different references to different EAW stars.  Nathan walks up, with a jacket and coffee with him.  The cameraman preps him and counts down.]

THREE!.....TWO!.....ONE!.....ACTION!

There’s a lot to think about this week.  So much is at stake and this match will make or break our careers; that’s why there’s a war going on.  A war that has gotten very personal to some who get very butthurt over everything…*cough*...Maero, or some who seem to be the mascot for a kid’s show; it’s totally not Marco Fedor.  One person decided to show up and thought he could take their own damn time.  Okay, here’s your opportunity to be apart of an interactive vote to guess who...It’s that one J.D. Damon guy.  I’m going to be honest here; I watch Voltage every week, but J.D. Damon seems to be someone that I forget about constantly.  I don’t usually forget anyone, so maybe it’s just the fact that he hasn't done much lately.  This guy decides to show up and assumes he’s worthy enough to call every single person in this match out.  That’s just stupid.  Here’s the funny part; he tries to act so tough yet he doesn’t have a clue about what any of us have been saying.  Damon tried to categorize Phoenix Winterborn, Marco Fedor, and I into the same category, but we’re nothing alike.  Phoenix and Marco care about their fan reactions and all this kid show crap, but I don’t.  I don’t give a single damn about what the fans say about me.  I’ve said it several times; I’m not even joking about this.  Are you deaf, J.D.?  Did you try to actually sit down and try to understand what we all were saying?  Spoiler Alert: He didn’t do a thing but bring out his spiel on how he’s going to kill us all.  Hell, this guy couldn’t even get my damn name right.  Who in the hell is Fiore?  C’mon, man.  You already look like a joke with what you said; you’re only burying yourself even more.  Yeah, you had a cool match with Kenny Drake, but you couldn’t beat Marco Fedor?  Aww...the worthy one had to get out a steel chair to get the job done.  Look, pal, I’m not scared of you.  You come off as a privileged jackass who decided to come out whenever he felt like while guys like me have been here all week.  I’ve been making sure to understand what my opponents have said about me and everyone else; that’s what a true competitor looks like.  A lion in the jungle surveys their prey, making sure they comprehend who they’re messing with before they strike.  Then you go with the whole “I bet you guys were wondering when I was going to show up” saying; no, I wasn’t.  I was focused on winning this match and not losing sleep over you coming into the mix or not.  J.D. isn’t even close to winning; the lack of effort you’ve put in is evident and everyone else is ahead of you, except Scott Diamond.  Go ahead, Damon, shed my blood across the ring and beat me up all you want, but you don’t know who the hell I am.  I am the man who is redefining Elite Answers Wrestling right now and making Voltage the A-Show.  I’m a guy who comes into work in the morning and doesn’t leave until midnight.  I’m the person who will fight and fight until he can’t fight anymore; I will never quit.  I know I am the best thing going on right now and you can’t take that away from me, J.D.; you never will be able to.  People are passing you by and the only way you’re coping with this is trying to make yourself seem like a legitimate threat.  You couldn’t beat Marco Fedor; he outdid you so many times.  How do you expect to take out an even better and more defined wrestler like me?  Don’t even answer because the BS that’s coming out of your mouth is just making you seem like you’re not worthy enough to be in it.  I’m expecting his answers to be like this: “He’s going to submit to my legacy and blah blah blah”.  Here’s another thing you need to know about me; you’re going to be entering my domain.  The land of steel chairs, barbed wire bats, tables and ladders is my home.  This is where I thrive and succeed in.  If I can pull off amazing matches without weapons and win, what can you expect out of me with weapons in my hands?  You will just have to wait and see.  I did beat you not too long ago, but I didn’t give a damn about who you were.  What’s the case now?  I still don’t give a damn about who you are.  I know I can beat you, so your legitimacy isn’t as grand as you say it is, Damon.  You’re a joke, J.D.  Learn your place and just sit on the bleachers while you watch the big boys play.  

Oh, no!  The man that goes by the name of Maero returns with a totally creepy and scary rebuttal.  I hope everyone realized the sarcasm in that one; it’s hard for people to realize this kind of stuff nowadays.  Eclipse, you can try to assert yourself towards me and say how I should be terrified, but I’m really not scared.  All you’ve done is say how you respected me and how I would be a good challenge for you.  The only reason Maero respected me is because my sister died, and that’s not what I aim for in respect.  Yeah, I talk all this trash to everyone, but when I get into that ring, I will put a hell of a show up for everyone.  Just because you don’t like what I’m saying doesn’t mean I won’t kick your ass all over Tampa, Florida.  You don’t like the attitude I have and how I make offensive comments towards you and your “family”.  Maero, how about you do the right thing and suck it up like a real man and stop bitching about it along with Eclipse?  You’re not going to control who I am and complaining will only waste your time.  Your buddy Eclipse compared me to a dog, and I’ll take it.  I’m the kind of dog who’s going to attack and take down the beast that is you and your family.  Yes, I’ll admit; I don’t know much about your family and children kidnapping, but I do know how it comes off as.  If I asked a bunch of people, ninety-nine point nine percent of them would agree that you are all some creepy ass and twisted freaks.  Also, brainwashing children to do this on their own will is not them wanting to do it; kids want to go outside and learn about the world around them and not stick around in your crappy old basement.  Then again, I guess you wouldn’t understand that since you guys spend your days in that dark place and put children into it.  In all seriousness though, damn...you guys got really butthurt over my comments.  They seemed so offended; it’s like if you were talking to one of those PC people on the internet.  These people are all like “You don’t understand me!”, but I think I do.  Just because I make jokes doesn’t mean I’m not studying who you people are.  I’m beginning to comprehend that I shouldn’t mess with you guys, but guess what?  I still don’t give a damn.  The fact of this matter is that you don’t know who I am.  You respected me on the premise of something that happened to me; that’s not how I want to be respected.  You know what you can do with that respect?  Just give it to your damn selves because I don’t want the joke that is your sympathy.  I will earn everything that I want my own way and if you don’t respect me, I don’t care.  It’s highly entertaining to see you all get your knots tied with just some simple jokes I’m making.  Also, I’ve come the consensus of something; Maero just sucks.  There’s no but’s or yet’s; he’s just bad.  If he’s taking an eternity to be in a match I’ve competed in millions of times, how is going to beat me?  Anyways, he’s being trained by the guy who sucked in whatever place he was in before.  Just hitting him won’t teach him what hardcore is.  It’s a lifestyle that you must adapt to and learn how to survive in.  You will be hit by anything and everything around you.  You must learn how to cope with the pain and how to use these weapons in the most effective way.  Maero is just a baby in this area, so Sunday sounds like the right time to put him out of his misery.  You may love your family, Maero, but you’ll hate the fact that this Sunday will be the day you let your family down.  Papa Eclipse won’t be there to help you and if he decides to show up, he’ll learn this pain too.  I have enough pain to give to everyone; I don’t discriminate.  Maero can have some, Eclipse can have some, Scott Diamond, J.D. Damon, Phoenix Winterborn, and Marco Fedor can all come into my pain train.  We offering everything from chair shot therapy to thumbtack swimming; both of them are very pleasurable experiences, trust me. It’s admitting six people at the moment and it should be the greatest ride of your lives.  Your captain, yours truly, is going to lead this effort and leave with the coveted Hardcore Title this Sunday.  If any of you have any comments, questions and/or concerns, please let me know.  I will get to you right away with my attention and steel chair so I can hit you right on the face with it.  I hope you enjoy the highly anticipated and beloved Fiora Express!  

Ahem.  Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, it’s time to present the man- erm, young man, Marco Fedor!  Now I know we’ve said so many mean things about him and I really want to apologize.  Look, I’m sorry that you’re so plain and incompetent.  I’m sorry that you have no idea of what you’re getting yourself into on Voltage.  I’m sorry that I’m going to have to tear you into shreds in order for me to make an example out of you.  Look, I’m getting sick and tired of you repeating the same old crap that you’ve said before.  Boohoo!  I’m so sad that you were a high school reject and you barely got anyone to actually talk to you.  I had to live in an orphanage because my parents died and my sister died later on.  I wasn’t worried about how I wasn’t the most popular kid on the block or if I was going to get a date with a girl.  I was more concerned with trying to survive every single day.  As soon as I turned eighteen, I had to fend off for myself with my sister until she passed away.  Then it was all up to me; I had to make a name out of myself.  No one knew who I was, but I made it clear for everyone to know who I was.  You make it seem like you’ve lived a horrible life and you’ve managed to succeed in your insignificant world.  I had to survive the sick reality of life and I made it to EAW; I’m now on the top.  You try to make it seem like I’ve never beat these impossible odds.  You have lived a privileged life, yet you make it seem like it was oh so hard.  I had no food on the table some nights while you were too busy wondering if Anne from across the street actually liked you.  I know what struggle means.  This has been a common theme in my life and if you want to discredit everything I’ve done with your Disney story of a life, go ahead.  All I can really tell you is that you will pay for everything you’ve said.  There’s going to be so much to be paid and your little Cinderella story will end very shortly.  The difference between you and I is that this is my life at stake.  If you lost, you’d forgive yourself for it and say that you did a good job.  For me, this is everything that I’ve been working for.  My livelihood is at stake here and I’m not going to let you or anyone else interfere with my life and my vision.  The thing about you having more heart than me and everyone else doesn’t matter anymore.  You don’t know what it really means to have the fight to get yourself out of a situation where you could die.  You do know how to get yourself out of telling your mom that you had a B in your class though.  Now you’re probably realizing that you don’t seem like the fighting individual that you think you are.  The stupidity that you have is normal for someone your age, but it’s becoming excessive.  All you do is repeat the same phrases and if I got anything out of what you said was “I’m going to because of my heart”.  Learn how to say something else before you dare come back with something because if you don’t, it’ll just prove that you’re just a robot, spitting out the same words every single time.  And trust me, it doesn’t help when your phrases are boring and stereotypical as hell.  So go for it, champ.  Show some attitude against me.  Get your anger running and say how you really feel about everything.  I know you’re hiding those emotions just to make yourself seem like an underdog, but you can’t hold them much longer.  Take it out and try your best, because your best will be the closest you’ll ever get to me.  I have the reasons to fight for this title and win this.  No one is like me in this match; I started all of this and I will be ending it very soon.  The ending will result with me winning the Hardcore Title and ruling Voltage.  Do you have a problem with that?  Okay, it doesn’t matter whatsoever.  The path that we will be taking can not be stopped by any man or phenomenon.  This is reality, kid.  This is the beginning of the end.

YOU CAN’T STOP ME.  THIS IS THE FIORA REGIME.  

[Nathan throws the coffee towards the wall and it splashes onto the camera.  There is a black filter until it is wiped clean and is focusing on some keywords.  They say “The Chicago Siren Is Coming Sooner Than You Think”.  The scene fades to black.]
Eclipse Diemos
Post August 4th 2016, 10:02 pm by Eclipse Diemos
The Ronin and the Oni
A dingy warehouse is barely palpable in the eyesight of the pedestrians who cross it, as if hidden in plain sight and viewable to only those who seek their training from within it’s dusty and hallowed halls. A bloodstained ring with ropes tattered and exposed steel line up into four corner marked with the traditional EAW turnbuckles. A heavy musk surrounds the air which makes Wilder’s eyes start to water, it’s an almost unbearable stench of rotten flesh emanating from a nearby bucket of flesh and vomit. Flies buzz in the air as a barely visible figure welcomes Wilder into the building.

“Thought you’d be late. Though you look to be well enough to show up as you have. Have a good time with teh press before you came here?” the voice called out, a tone of laughter emanating from his voice. Eclipse. He seemed oddly relaxed from how he normally appeared. Less wound up. Much more patient and almost predator like. His eyes darted along Wilder, checking for any signs of weakness early on as his tongue ran across his teeth. “Are we going to continue to play little games, or are you going to show yourself?” Alex whispered to himself as he took a look at his surroundings, it was almost pitch black except for a light hue that shot down into the ring itself. Alex walked slowly towards the apron as he put his hands in the air, searching for something to touch but there was nothing but a cold, brisk chill that sent shivers down his spine. He noticed what appeared to be a shadow in front of him as he stopped and proceeded to close his fists, when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

“What are you so afraid of?” Eclipse whispered into his ear, letting out a laugh as he drifted away from him, stepping towards the ‘shadow’ as it seemed to move closer as well. The lights drifted ever so slightly, a few more turning on to illuminate what seemed to be a large mirror. Eclipse didn’t turn his head to address him, only cracked his neck in what looked like a thought before he laughed again. “It isn’t me. You don’t fear men, because you’ve beaten them all before. Flesh gives. Bones break. Blood can spill. So anything alive isn’t the thing that scares you the most. I’m here to help you...understand something about yourself. Something that I hope to teach everyone, but you...you are a special case. You didn’t come to me to learn this, you were led here. That shows something of the person that did that. So...are you ready for that journey?” he questioned, turning his head at the final statement to acknowledge him.

“You want to teach me something? Listen, I’ve already learned everything that will drive me to success, just take a look at everyone that has crossed my path so far. Everything that I’ve ever wanted, I’ve gotten. What could you possibly teach me?” Alex answered. The bulbs started to emanate more light as the room got brighter and Eclipse came into view with a sly smile on his face, as if Eclipse was a vulture hovering over his next prey. “To be honest, I thought I came in here to teach you… because I’ve watched you ascend the ranks with the cold, calculated demeanor of a serial killer.” Wilder motioned slowly towards the blood spilled canvas. “I was thinking as to why I would be invited and there might be something that I can offer.”

“Honestly, I believe you have something to teach me as well. Iron sharpens iron, isn’t that the saying? I wish to learn a bit more about humanity I suppose. Many consider me...detached. I could agree. I feel nothing for most other people. My family are all that truly matter to me, nothing else in this world means more. So...how about we do a bit of sharing than, Samurai. I tell you a secret of mine, and you tell me one of yours. Once the sharing is done, the real training begins. At least humor me with it.” Eclipse stated as he backed away, leaning against the mirror behind him as the lights dimmed. The soft sound of tapping on metal gave rise to a few more hushed voices. Children rushing around in the shadows. One peeked around the corner of the darkness, wearing a doll like mask, before it disappeared entirely.

Shivers went down the spine of Wilder. Who were these children and why would they isolate themselves within the confines of an abandoned gym he thought. “Okay…first...my name is Alex Wilder now.” Alex took a deep breath as his hands shook while a bead of sweat dropped down his forehead, “Well… I… I lost… I lost my mother when I was a young child, she was a wrestler too, and she died within the squared circle. My father abandoned me and went straight to Japan, I-I didn’t have a family, I didn’t have anyone who cared about me, only being neglected to my own devices and suffering severe beatings from other kids who flaunted their wealth of parents. I fought every day in order to earn the love that is given to me, whether that would be the fans, fellow wrestlers or...just...anyonei… but… but…” Samurai started to panic as his breathing became shorter and shallower. “Someday… someday… they might not be there anymore. There will be a day that everyone..” he slumped to the floor and fell on his hands and knees, an older-looking reflection of himself stared back at him from the floor. Greyed hair, blackened eyes, and a morose expression with a permanent frown hauntingly etched into the mind of Wilder. “Leaves! And I’ll having nothing left!! NOTHING AT ALL!!!” Samurai closed his fist and punched into the hardwood floor, as blood started draining from the skin of his knuckles. He could barely contain himself.

Eclipse placed a hand upon his shoulder, slowly kneeling down to a crouch as he watched him. The breakdown of someone so strong. Typically he would find these things joyful, proof that he was correct. This...wasn’t joyful. He tensed slightly before letting out a soft breath. “That is fear, Alex. Fear of loss. Fear of losing everything that you have. This is what I have learned. The fear of physical things: objects, people, circumstances, all of that can be destroyed. It is fears of intangibles. Of loss. Those stay, those linger, and those destroy. I’m not here to teach you to destroy that fear. I’m here to train you to use it. To fight for every single moment to make the fear your ally, not your enemy. So I need you to trust me. Something that few people rarely can. Can you do that?” he asked. The predatory tone had vanished. Human. A human voice. Someone that seemed to understand the suffering he felt. Empathized, in a way.

The little children once again came out from under the shadows and came over to the direction of Samurai as they also begin to place a hand on a shoulder, one by one. There were no faces, only a pitch black spot where one would see a pair of eyes, a nose, or a smile. Alex looked up at Eclipse who was illuminated with a soft, white glow, as if an angel who was casted back down to Earth to suffer with the rest of humanity. “Is this real?” Of course, he knew the answer from the throbbing pain that came from his almost broken hand, but this all seemed like a dream coming from the figments of his imagination. There was no other place like this, not in his Millennium, not anywhere. “I do have a condition though.” he muttered before getting up and patting a child on top of her head. “If I’m going to experience your Sanitorium, then you have to experience my Millennium.” Samurai said as he stuck out his hand.
“Deal.” he laughed as he gripped Wilder’s hand before motioning to the ring. He removed his trench coat, throwing it aside as it landed upon one of the tables. Scars laden along his back and arms from countless fights with weapons and barbed wires. Scar tissue had built along his knuckles as well. “Ah...I did offer a trade. What would you like to know about me? Your secret was...enough for me to illuminate deep enough ones from my own past.” he called back, stretching himself before sliding into the blood soaked ring.

Alex pulled out a pair of MMA gloves from his right pocket and slowly started to put them on, some obvious discomfort was well hidden when he slid his glove over the bloody knuckle that slammed into the hardwood floor. He removed his shirt and stepped into the ring. “Indulge me.” he said as he cracked his knuckles and started to stretch.

“Hmm. Let me think. I find no joy in listening to Beyonce or Rihanna.” Eclipse laughed, smirking as he turned towards him.  He popped his own knuckles before moving into a stance of his own, though his was much less battle effective, at least in appearance. Arms down. His body still, unmoving. Statue like. His eyes seemed to be the only thing active. “That was a joke. No...something real. Fine. When I was 11 my mother was murdered before my eyes. I lived with her alone, her and my stepfather. A despicable devil of a man. We were far from the city...far enough in the desert that no one heard the gunshots. It was a total of five days before police arrived to find us. Me...and her…” he paused, his eyes drifting to the floor before they lifted back up, staring back at Wilder. “With what I had done, and where I was left...the courts declared me mentally unfit to be placed into foster care. They believed a mental institution would be better to raise me. To teach me once more how to be human. I am what I am because of how the world around me is. Because of a fear similar to yours. However, I have yet to achieve what I truly desire, and I think that you are going to be a part of my step into doing just that.” His eyes betrayed nothing. His thumb pressed against his index finger, popping it before he raised his hands up, moving into a stance. “Ready?”

“Emotionless while still being afraid, an institution can’t teach anyone how to be human… how to feel. That must come from within, the ability to use your emotions in order to persevere during the harshest of situations. I’m always ready, but I hope you realize that in order to win this fight, you are going to have to find something within yourself that you’ve never seen before. You are going to have display a fortitude that has yet been untapped.” Alex grinned as he started to hop up and down, his emotions on full display as his voice grew louder and more passionate. It was his strength, the ability to harness the energy and buzz around him and use it to create an atmosphere. When the pressure of high stakes situations would arise, it almost seemed as though Wilder went into another zone. “MY QUESTION IS ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH?” an aura of flames almost seemed to be behind the former Samurai.

“Fight to the death? Oh, you begotten Ronin. I’m best friends with her. She’s the only mother I have left.” Eclipse laughed as he charged towards him. The fire of Wilder beckoning him, as roiling blood seemed to follow after Eclipse. Fires of different kinds burning in their eyes. Warriors of different bloodlines. The only place they could meet on safe grounds, a blood soaked ring. The only place worthy. The only place required.
Victor Maero
Post August 4th 2016, 9:58 pm by Victor Maero
"Hart" of Ebony

“J.D. is ignoring me now, huh? How different of him.” Maero says as he scrambles up a small shed on the grounds of the Sanatorium. He breathes heavily making his exposed chest expand and deflate dramatically. He reaches the top and looks at the training equipment he’s created: tons of barbed wire, panes of glass both vertical and horizontal, and lots of things that are covered in gasoline. “I know exactly who I’m getting in the ring with on Sunday, I know exactly how you fight. In this match you’ll get a chance to prove that your bite is as bad as your bark.”

Maero jumps off the shed and rolls on the landing. He begins running toward a wall of barbed wire and plows through it. He runs through a pane of glass and jumps off a box to jump through a vertically pane as well, he lands in a three point pose. Maero stands slowly with blood dripping from multiple wounds and many more turning red. Maero brushes shards of glass of off scarred his arms and chuckles.

“You think other people are here solely to feed you J.D.? You’re sorely mistaken. This little delusion that you’re somebody destroying badass is what’s going to ensure you’re failure in the coming war.” Maero smirks as he walks back to the shed. “When I break you, when you lay on the cold hard ground bleeding, you will remember one name. You will remember the name Maero. You don’t have to fear me, but it’d be smart.” Maero smiles as he climbs the shed once more.

“Hey! I brought snacks!” Oz calls to Maero who looks over to him and smiles. “Come down here you loony!” Oz laughs. Maero jumps down and walks over to Oz who’s holding a tray of fruit and two glasses of water. The two spread a blanket and Maero begins eating as Oz bandages his wounds.

“You seem to be making a lot of progress.” Oz says pulling a bandage tight making Maero wince.

“If you want to call it that.” Says Maero taking a sip of water.

“So, Marco Fedor. He hasn’t said a darn thing about you,” Oz remarks. “He also has no clue what an Enter key is.”

“What?” Maero turns to face Oz.

“Never mind.” Oz says waving it off. “He does seems pretty determined though.”

“If determination won matches I would never lose.” Maero says inspecting a slice of pear. “He’ll figure out that he needs to take some steps to get to his dream instead of expecting it to come to him. He’s determined, but not skilled or driven enough to win this match. We’ll see how long he lasts.” Maero pops the pear into his mouth.

“Should we start the next phase?” Oz asks as he begins applying a gel to Maero’s back and arms.

“Well you clearly want me to.” Maero chuckles as Oz gels up the rest of his exposed skin.

“What can I say? I’m a pyromaniac,” Oz says happily. “Eclipse taught me that word.”

“It’s about time you knew what you were.” Maero says standing and ruffling Oz’s hair. Oz walks over to several wood structures and other gasoline soaked obstacles and uses a lighter to set them ablaze. As the orange light illuminates Oz’s face he giggles louder and louder as more fires are set. Oz finishes lighting everything he can and steps back to look at its majesty. He looks over and nods to Maero.

“Go!” Oz yells. Maero ablidges by running toward the flaming equipment and jumping over logs, jumping through hoops, scaling walls, and crashing through others made of barbed wire. Once Maero reaches the end of the 200 yard sprint filled with flaming obstacles he collapses onto his knees breathing heavily with a huge smile on his face.

“I should train like this more often.” Maero sighs and looks at his now singed and tattered bandages. “Oz, what even was the point of these if they were just going to go up in flames?”

“I thought that you’d look cool with flaming bandages. Like an evil mummy.” Oz says with a wide grin on his face.

“I don’t know why I love you Oz.” Maero says standing and walking to the child and ruffling his hair.

“Maero!” Anthony Leonhart calls from the shed behind Maero. “We’ve got training to do. Come on.”

“Gotta go, Oz.” Maero says with a smile. Oz pouts. “When I get back we’ll get ice cream.”

Oz’s face lights up. “Really?”

“Really.” Maero promises.

“Alright then. Get going!” Oz smiles.

Some time later.

“Duck!” Anthony yells as he sends a roundhouse kick right at Maero. Maero barely ducks it and goes for a jab at Anthony who blocks it. Anthony tosses one end of a chain at Maero, the chain connects with Maero’s abdomen knocking him back. Maero hisses in response.

“Keep moving Plague boy.” Anthony smirks as he whips the chain at Maero again. Maero grabs the chain and lets it wrap around his arm. Maero pulls the chain pulling Anthony into a clothesline. Anthony hits the ground but kicks up and turns to face Maero.

Anthony goes for a Super-kick on Maero who side steps. While Maero is on the back foot Anthony breaks into a sprint and hits him with the First Blackout(Running High Knee). Maero drops to the ground. Anthony offers his hand to Maero who accepts.

“You’re getting too caught up in the advice you’re given,” Anthony remarks. “Just fight like Maero.” Maero nods. Anthony grabs Maero while he’s lost in thought and holds him in a Fireman’s Carry. Maero squirms for a second before calming down. Anthony attempts to toss into the Broken Souls( (Fireman's Carry Facebuster into a Falling DDT), but Maero but grabs his shoulders and spins himself into so that his legs are around Anthony’s neck. Maero throws Anthony with his legs in what is effectively a standing Lashes(Hurricanrana). Maero and Anthony fall to the ground together and breath heavily.

After training.

“It’s good to see you’re adjusting well.” Maero remarks as he runs his hand down his cut and bruised arm. “Considering how well you fight you’re making a fantastic addition to the family.” Maero chuckles as he leans back on the park bench and looks up the thick canopy above them.

“The Sanatorium is my new home and family.” Anthony replied with a smirk. “There’s a reason for that.”

“You are the perfect fit if I do say so myself.” Maero smiles as he spins a scalpel between his fingers.

“I’ve noticed a guy named Marco Fedor in your match has been talking but he hasn’t mentioned you. Are you going to let him do that?” Anthony asks.

“He has a dream Anthony. But that’s all he’s got. He doesn’t have the skills to back up his wants.” Maero replies. “This isn’t his type of match, this is a hardcore match, not a battle of dreams, this is a nightmare. This is hell, which is lucky for me, I’ve got the home field advantage.

“I’m going to make him scream. I’m going to pierce his flesh using every skill I’ve gotten from this training. He will regret not mentioning me. Being the dark horse is a specialty of mine, I’ll enjoy watching him bleed.” Maero smiles.

“What about J.D.?” Anthony asks.

“Oz and I talked about the same people earlier.” Maero remarks. “J.D. is a card. Not in a good way. He thinks himself a gift to EAW when all he is a burden. He can try to dismember me all he wants, I’ll make sure to return the favor ten fold. I’m not going to fall to someone like him. He hasn’t earned my respect yet, much less my fear. I’ll enjoy the moments when he realizes testing me was the worst mistake of his life.”

Suddenly a man in a dark hoodie walks up to them with twitching fingers. The man draws a gun and points it at the two members of the Sanatorium. “You two! Give me all you’ve got.” He says shakily. Anthony and Maero chuckle. “Stop laughing at me!” The man waves his gun.

“Well this seems like a great time to teach you something.” Anthony asks with a smile.

“What?” The man asks.

In the blink of an eye Anthony bolts a foot behind the man and has a chain wrapped around his neck. He yanks the chain, pulling the man down with it. A crack sound echos through the park as the man’s head smacks the ground.

“What a fool.” Anthony brushes off his legs as he stands. “Come one brother, that little maneuver is the next thing I’m going to teach you.” Anthony grabs the would be thief by the hair and holds him in a stand position, while unwrapping the chain around his neck and tosses it to Maero. “It’s all about speed and preparation.”

Maero closes his eyes and smiles. “I guess this wasn’t this guy’s lucky day.” Maero wraps the chain around his hands and plants his feet.

The thief's eyes open slowly. “I- What the-” Anthony let’s go of the man and walks away.

“You just made the last mistake of your life.” Maero says. The man turns to run and is met by Anthony Leonhart with a sledgehammer in his hands.  The thief turns back to Maero and lets out a small whimper. Maero dashes forward and puts his chain around the man’s neck. He pulls the man down by pulling the chain.

“You learn fast.” Anthony walks over to the fallen man.

“We’re not done.” Maero backs up and runs at a tree next to the fallen man. He runs up the tree and backflips off making his right foot land on the man’s neck. As Maero steps off he lifts his foot to reveal a scalpel blade on the bottom of his boot. He pulls it off and tosses it aside. Maero leans down and examines the cut he created on the man’s neck. Maero picks unwrapped the chain from around the thief's neck and looks at it with a smile. “Now we’re done.”
Mei-chan
Post August 4th 2016, 9:53 pm by Mei-chan
Back to where it all began with me. Back when I began my foray into EAW I joined in ready and raring to go into the Empress of Elite tournament. Smiling. Bubbly. A happy girl with nothing else but joy in her heart and a purpose in her step. Funny how things can change from just one bump. One twist of my body the wrong way...and I was gone. Funny how things work out though. Back into the fray I go, and it looks like we get to have a nice little farewell bash for the rest of the losers that dare to step foot against us in that ring. So be it. It’s high time that I came back to the light of things I suppose. The Firebrand is back in action girls...let’s give them a proper welcome.
J.D. Damon
Post August 4th 2016, 8:34 pm by J.D. Damon
Voltage Promo #2 – Hardcore Warrior

Seventeen months. It has been roughly seventeen months since I made my debut with this company. And for all of those months, I had to scratch and claw to get to where I am today. But, where am I? What exactly is my position within this company? Sure, I had a dominant reign as the EAW Pure Champion that was abruptly ended by the reject known as Carson Ramsay. Sure, I have faced former world champions and future hall of famers. Sure, I was once considered the hottest rising sensation that this company has ever seen. But, where is J.D. Damon now? Let me tell you. Since March, I was basically lost in the shuffle. Men who were lesser than me were being given opportunities to shine that should have been mine! Men who thought wholeheartedly that they could take my spot were being put into positions to rule this company, to rule this roster. What happened in the end, though? Those men failed miserably in their attempt to achieve superstardom, while I stood waiting in the shadows for our former General Manager, Ashten Cross, to give me those type of opportunities once again. It was like… ever since I lost the Pure Title to Ramsay I was placed on the back burner. No one believed in me anymore. So, what does a person do when they are stuck in that sort of position? They do exactly what I did, which is the same thing that I did last year when I arrived in this company… take what is rightfully yours! You show those assholes in charge why you should be the top dog in the company instead of little flavors of the months. My death match against Kenny Drake a month ago? That was not the idea of a corporate stooge. I wasn’t approached by Ashten Cross or HRDO about the match, I went above their heads and demanded the goddamn match! I told them what was going to happen. I told them that this match was going to take place, because I needed to show everyone once again why J.D. Damon is hands down the greatest athlete that not only this roster, but the entire company has signed to their pay roll! I showed them what they had been missing for all of those months. I showed them what J.D. Damon is actually capable of doing. And in the end, did it work? Did I prove a point to any of them? Apparently. Apparently what I set out to do was a complete success, because now I sit here waiting patiently for Sunday to roll around. The days seem like weeks. The hours seem like days, and the minutes that slowly go by seem like fucking hours. Sunday night cannot get here fast enough. I have sat around and listened to the words of these retards for long enough. These so-called “men” who want to represent this half-assed new era within the company. These morons that have nothing better to do than to actually believe that they have a solid chance of winning this Championship Scramble. NEWSFLASH! Have you seen who is in this match? Do your small minds comprehend the fact that you are going up against J.D. fucking Damon?! A man who has no remorse whatsoever for what he does to his opponent inside the rig. A man who gets off on attempting to dismember the unfortunate victims that are thrown in his way. A man who… a man who will do whatever it takes to make sure he walks out of that hell hole known as Tampa as your new Hardcore Champion.

Marco Fedor, I sat here and listened to your pathetic rambling that damn near made my ears bleed. Nobody gives a rat’s ass about what you had to do to get to the spot that you are currently in. Nobody cares who believed in you and who didn’t believe in you. Nobody cares about all of that garbage that oozed out of your fucking suck hole, except for yourself. Do you honestly believe that you were placed in this match because of your raw talent? Because you are currently blazing yourself a path within this company? Hell no, son! You were placed in this championship match for one reason – and ONE REASON ONLY! You are nothing more than a FILLER! You are someone who was put into this match in order to be fed to the others; be fed to the alpha wolf in this match – YOURS TRULY! You talk about earning my respect? Why should I respect you, Marco? Give me one really good reason on why I should respect someone like you? I don’t respect you, Marco. Maybe all of that will change after Sunday night. Maybe you will give me an ass beating of a lifetime, but I highly doubt it. Maybe – just MAYBE – you will prove every single person wrong, and you will walk out of this match with that title held high above your head with your tear filled eyes. Just maybe… just maybe. Heh, maybe you will get your head kicked in. Maybe you will get your face demolished. I think those are more likely to happen than the previous things I said. Oh! Maybe you will have second thoughts regarding this entire match, and you decide to not show up; that’s when you will prove to me what I already think you are – a SCARED little girl. Marco, like I have said before about you… you entered this world of professional wrestling with stars in your eyes and ambition in your heart, but I am not quite sure you fully realized the type of people who inhabit this profession. Monsters of men like J.D. Damon. Let this entire match be a life lesson for you, Marco; learn from the grave mistakes you are about to make Sunday night, and please – PLEASE – learn from them. Learn that J.D. Damon is not someone who you should fuck with.
Consuela Rose Ava
Post August 4th 2016, 7:48 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
“What Do I Stand For?”—Dynasty

Wow.

I mentioned to EVERYONE in the back that I’m not here because of my last name. I mentioned to EVERYONE that I was not going to get things handed to me on a silver platters and YET, these Vixens think I’m here because of my last name. Did any of these Vixens pay attention to when Cameron introduced “her other half” to the EAW Universe? Has anyone paid the slightest attention to what have I been saying or are they just brushing it off and throwing accusations.

It seems like to be the thing with you, Ruby. I think that you might need to look down from your phone for about five to ten minutes if you really want to absorb my words into your brain like a sponge. I have said it once and I suppose, I’ll say it again—I’m not here because of my last name. If I was here because of Cameron, I would have debuted back in 2012 along with her. I would have ridden her coattails all the way to the top of the Vixens Division, but did I do that? No. Instead, I was twenty-one years old and wrestling at broken warehouses around the world. I was off paying my dues while Cameron was handling the business in EAW. I wanted what Cameron wanted. Did I cry to Cameron to get EAW to sign me? No. Did I have to beg on my knees for the EAW Board of Directors to sign me? No. I busted my ass off for the next seven years for the EAW Board of Directors to look me in the eyes and say, “we want you to sign a contract with us.” You see, Ruby. It’s not fun having things handed to you. It does not provide me with the satisfaction I need. I want to be able to relax after my hard work pays off. I don’t want to relax the entire way through my wrestling career. I knew from the moment I signed an EAW contract, I knew I was going to work harder than I have before. I’m like you. I’m starting from the bottom. I’m not taking an elevator while the rest of the new Vixens are busy taking the stairs. I am taking the stairs along with you, along with Jenny, along with BB, along with every new Vixen that walks into that door and says she wants to wrestle. I’m beyond an entitled spoiled brat. I’m not going to throw a bitch fit when things go my way. I’m not going to pout and cry. I’m not going to do any of that because I am confident that my abilities are going to be the one thing that takes me to the top of the company. You’ve wrestled all over America? I wrestled outside of it and was pretty successful. Don’t ever cross your heart on the fact that I’m just some washed up model that got signed a contract. Ask anyone. Ask Cameron. I’m as tough as they come. I’m not here to look good and avoid breaking a nail. I’m here to wrestle and win championships. I’m here to establish a legacy for myself that I am the greatest Vixen to ever grace this company. As of right now, my goals seem like nothing, but dreams I sleep on every night, but they’ll become a reality soon. Don’t know when, but soon. Ruby, what you need to know is that I’m not like my sister. I care about this Vixens Division and I plan on making the Vixens Division something that we can be proud of.

Hi Azumi, I’m Consuela. I think that your biggest mistake is concluding that I’m like Cameron. I think I’ve established and assured people that I am not like Cameron at all. I’m not going to be relying on her for all of my successes and I do not want things handed to me—yeah, I think I covered it all. I get that the assumption with twins is that they look alike, have the same personalities and can be low key evil. Not all Avas are evil, Azumi. Unless you give me a reason to want to tango with you in the ring, then I say that we have no beef on are part. I know, how popular you have become over the past several months. I know that people have been paying attention to your personal life. You have become the person that these people want to root on. Hey, you might have a couple people that want to see you win Empress of Elite and I don’t blame them, but I want to see myself winning Empress of Elite myself. Cameron and I agreed on the fact that as long as an Ava is in the finals and wins, that would be fantastic. I know when the opportunity comes that Cameron could turn her back on me before she gets fucked over, but I want to win as well. The difference is if Erica Ford decides to fuck you over, everyone will conclude that Erica vs. Azumi is coming up, while if Cameron decides to eliminate me in some sort of way, people will take it as sisters being sisters. Honestly, if Cameron stabs me in the back for this tournament, she better wins or I’ll be pissed at her. Just like I stab her in the back and better win or everything would just be a waste of time. So Azumi, I’m willing to fight everyone, especially Cameron. I mean, will you be willing to fight Erica if it meant becoming Empress of Elite? I think I’ve established this with Ruby, but if I were to have used my last name to get here, why didn’t I join in 2012? Why now? Gee, could it be because the Vixens Division is the biggest it has ever been? Is it because they only contacted Cameron and not me? I think my last name doesn’t matter when we’re all in the bottom of the Vixens Division, especially you, Azumi. Why I deserve to be here? Because I’m the best. I’m the best newbie to have walked into the Vixens Division this year. Sure, I could be like you and Ruby and brag about where I’ve wrestled. I’ve already told her that I’ve wrestled outside the United States. How long have you been here, Azumi? And yet, you still haven’t gotten an opportunity at the Vixens or Specialist Championship. You still haven’t established yourself as a legitimist threat. Just because you wrestled for seven years doesn’t mean that you’re any better than the rest of us. Just because you wrestled for seven years doesn’t make you entitled for anything at all. Just because you’ve wrestled for seven years does not mean you’re automatically good enough to stand in the ring with some of the best Vixens in this Division. I mean, you couldn’t even make it past the second round of the Vixens Cup, what makes you think that you’ll make it past one match in Empress of Elite? Undeserving? I don’t think so. Just because Cameron is the top Vixen doesn’t mean that I’m on the top with her. I’m just like with you and Ruby at the bottom of the stairs just climbing to the top.

But, I don’t expect for you Vixens to know that.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 4th 2016, 7:45 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
“Shutting a Bitch Up”—Dynasty

I wasn’t looking for that.

I was looking for the typical newbie response. “OMG! IT’S CAMERON ELLA AVA! IT’S THE GREATEST VIXEN OF ALL TIME! IT’S THE GODDESS OF EAW! I AM NOT WORTHY!” Not this bullshit that you’ve come up with. I mean, you got NOTHING on me. I thought looking the similarity between you and Ruby Cooper of what you said about poor Consuela was hilarious, but thinking about it. You have nothing to say between the two of besides the same old shit we’re always told “You’re what the management wants.” “You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for your sister.” “You’re a thoroughbred!” “You’re only looks!” Gee, are all of the newbies cut from the same cloth because you do not understand for about a minute how boring and repetitive it gets listening to the same claims over and over again. I can understand why Aria Jaxon got annoyed with the “You never won a championship!” claims. I’m getting fucking annoyed with just being in your presences. I’m just here so I don’t get fined. I’m only here for Empress of Elite and then, I’m getting the fuck out of here and going back to not facing annoying Vixens for twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Why am I even bothering doing Empress of Elite? Well, I got to win at something. I didn’t win the Vixens Cup. I didn’t win at Pain for Pride and besides, I think I’ll look pretty damn good with a crown on my head. I’ve been called a GOAT, a Queen, a Goddess, but I have not been called an Empress and I think it’s about damn time to show all of you Vixens what a real Vixen is all about. Don’t give me that “I’m not a Vixen, I’m a wrestler” bullshit. We’re all wrestlers in the end of the day, we all are planning to solidify our legacies in EAW. You come to EAW, you come to be a Vixen. You think that you’re going to be the one to change that? Dream on, Azumi. The odds of you changing something in the Vixens Championship are the odds of Erica Ford winning Empress of Elite. It’s just never going to fucking happen! You can mock me, what I stand for and even my beautiful entrance at Pain for Pride, but at least, I can say that I am more successful than what you desire to be and do you know why? I can make bold statements and back it up in the ring. I can tell my opponents to fuck off and they do as I wish. I can say that I will make it to the finals of the Vixens Cup and I did that. I can tell Jamie O’ Hara that we can put one of the best matches of the night and we did exactly that. Hey, I can say that I’ll become World Champion and it could happen tomorrow, but I’m just not taking advantage of the power I possess. As of right now, I got the rest of you pathetic Vixens to worry about and it stars with you and your loser team. On Dynasty, Consuela, Veena Adams, Autumn Raven and whoever else is on my side are going to take you out. We’re going to show you that if you plan on becoming Empress of Elite, you’re going to have to get through us to make all of that happen. The only way you make it to the finals is over my gorgeous dead body.

See you out there, Azumi.
Ryder
Post August 4th 2016, 7:06 pm by Ryder
(Matt Ryder, wearing a black afro wig and a hooded Tiberius Jones jacket is seen walking down the backstage hallway towards his locker room, encountering an attractive young woman with a purse getting ready to leave.)

Tiberius Ryder: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey there sweet thing, care for a few words? You know, I’m the sort of guy that can make one hour feel like four. Care to come with me and share a few drinks and chat?

Woman: I’m sure you can make one hour feel like four, but you probably make four inches feel like one, so please, leave me alone… Whoever you are.

Tiberius Ryder: HOLD UP! Give a man a chance! I obviously don’t get around much, and if you want, I can show you my special misty spray!

(The girl gags and storms away, but Tiberius Ryder has an obvious smirk on his face.)

Tiberius Ryder: Being a klepto is easy with these women.

(Tiberius Ryder reveals he stole a tampon out of her purse while engaging with her, smirking and proud of his pickpocket. He continues on into his locker room, sitting down in front of a briefcase with “Cash in da Vault” scribbled on it with yellow crayon.)

Tiberius Ryder: Oh… my precious.

(Setting the tampon into a drawer full of stolen dimes  and receipts, then dropping to two knees in front of the fake Cash in the Vault briefcase.)

Tiberius Ryder: MY CASE! MY CASH IN THE VAULT! Oh may the Lord have mercy on the dreadful day when I cash in and win a world title with this baby!

(The light is revealing some sort of white clear liquid dripping on the briefcase, Tiberius Ryder quickly grabbing some tissue and wiping it off.)

Tiberius Ryder: Or should I say, may the Lord have mercy on the day I cash in with this and win… ANOTHER WORLD TITLE! 

(Tiberius Ryder opens up the briefcase and pulls out a fake replica Toys-R-Us Answers World Championship, having a piece of scotch tape with “Tiberius Jones” over the nameplate.)

Tiberius Ryder: OH YES YOU HEARD IT! YOU HEARD IT HERE! TIBERIUS JONES IS GOING TO BE HOLDING TWO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS! NOT ONE! I SAID TWO! THAT IS ONE LESS THAN THREE! I will be holding two world championships, that will BOTH be rightfully mine, due the case of, well due to this briefcase! The Cash in da Vault, the briefcase that I WON AT PAIN FOR PRIDE!!! When the day comes when I cash in, it will be a glorious day. The crowds will roar and raise their Tiberius Jones Quarterstaffs™ and singing along to my glorious theme!

(Tiberius Ryder puts the title around his waist as he closes the briefcase. He moves over to a music dock where he has his Zune plugged in starts playing “The Mission” by Puscifer ft. Milla Jovovich. He lowers the lights as he the music quietly plays and he moves towards a clear cabinet, full of beakers of various colored liquids.)

Tiberius Ryder: *Deeply breathing* Oh… My precious mists. MY GLORIOUS MISTS! Where in this company would I be without these? I would be nothing more than a glorified jobber! I would be losing to the likes of Vance Tybull! Oh, damn it…

(Tiberius Ryder puts on a child's Komodo Dragon themed mask and lifts his hood up.)

Tiberius Ryder: May they all feel the wrath of Tiberius Jones! I am the rightful winner of the Cash in the Vault! I am the rightful and known Answers World Champion! (Tiberius Ryder knocks down a framed portrait of Lannister.) I AM THE MAN WHO INDIVIDUALLY BEAT ARES VENDETTA! WITHOUT ANY HELP! I AM TIBERIUS JONES! I AM THE KOMODO DRAGON! I AM THE ROGUE ELEMENT! I AM THE MAN WITH A PLAN TO TAKE EVERYTHING IN THIS COMPANY BY EVERY RIGHTFUL WAY! I AM ENTITLED AND EARNEST! I HAVE DONE IT ALL! I AM TIBERIUS JONES, AND YOU WILL ALL FEEL MY ANTICS, WRATH AND GRIP I HAVE ON THIS COMPANY’S BALLS! I HAVE DONE IT ALL!

(Tiberius Ryder pulls off the mask, takes off the jacket and rips off the wig, returning to Matt Ryder.)

Matt Ryder: Jesus, I don’t know how the guy does it! And I’m not talking about losing to Vance, I’m talking about wearing that damn mask! I feel more suffocated than everyone wishes they were whenever Tiberius Jones talks!

(Matt Ryder opens up the cabinet, inspecting each of the “mists.”)

Matt Ryder: So what does this bro even got? Says here that this blue one, hmm, “Puts people to sleep.” I would have to assume this is the one he uses on the fans then! (Ryder tosses the beaker behind him, lifting up the next one.) Ah, the good old yellow, this one burns foes, but I assume this is what he uses as an excuse when the ladies--or bros--ask him what the burning sensation is the day after they hook up. (Ryder tosses this back, and grabs the  next.) Oh bros! The yellow and beige! Paralysis and dull hearing… Hmm. I guess the dull hearing comes in handy when Tiberius seems incapable of hearing that he ISN’T the Cash in the Vault Winner, or the Answers World Champion, and the yellow is probably a good one to use when he doesn’t want to feel the grief and soreness of the soul about his failed career. (Ryder knocks these two to the side as he grabs the “Devil Mist”) Now this one, this is one is pretty weird bros. The label doesn’t say anythi--WAIT! THERE’S A SMALL LABEL RIGHT HERE! And it says… *Squinting at the small font* “Drake Jaeghar’s Back Sweat…” What the hell bro? Well, I guess he had plenty of time to collect this while being carried by Drake for all these months. (Ryder throws this one in the garbage as he pulls out the last two, White and Black) Ah, now these are the two I wanted to save for last. Obscure vision and hallucinations.. Wait, obscured vision and hallucinations… THIS IS WHAT TIBERIUS HAS BEEN USING HIS WHOLE CAREER! See, I thought this dude was just delusional, but he’s a just a typical druggy using his own mojo concoctions to make him believe something! This is all adding up! He is simply delusional because of this! (Ryder looks into the camera as a “Angel” by Sarah McLachlan starts to play) Broskis and hoeskis, for just a small donation of one dollar a month, we can unite together to help save and rehabilitate Tiberius Jones into a safe state. Please, out of the kindness of your hearts, be considerate and help a man out. Thank you. (The music stops as Ryder chuckles to himself) Alright, lets get to the point bro. Tiberius Jones, you can say all you want about what I am and what I’m not, how I’m not successful and only a joke, but it let be known what is on the line here. What happens if you win? In your words, you beat a joke… Now what happens if--I mean, what happens when I win? Then you just lost to a joke. Keep that in mind bro, and stop sipping on your own Kool-Aid, you delusional comedy act, you ain’t shit.

Woo Woo Woo… You Know It!

(The Camera keeps rolling after the fact, as Matt runs his fingers through his hair and shrugs)

Matt Ryder: Man… First time I ever get rejected by a hot babe and it’s cause I was acting like that buffon… She’s probably the one that got away…

(Camera fades away)
Cody Marshall
Post August 4th 2016, 3:22 pm by Cody Marshall
Showdown Promo

Hey y'all, it's the Reverend here, Cody Marshall. I got a big match coming up, making my Showdown debut in just two days. But before I get to that, let's talk about what happened less than 24 hours ago. Last night on Turbo, the prophecy was fulfilled. The so-called "Black Jesus" was crucified by a real man of God. I pinned him one, two, three and I didn't even break a sweat. And you know what? Rocco Wilder behaved exactly the way I predicted he would. Ref gets knocked down, he grabs his Jesus piece and hits me with it. Cause he knows he can't bring a big man down fair and square. Typical of his people, I guess. Always looking for shortcuts, for handouts from big daddy government. They will never realize that hard work is the only answer.

Foreigners, they never learn. I don't even know why we still let 'em into the country. And I'm up against another one on Showdown. Mamoru Wannabe... Watanabe, Wannabe, same old shit! You got yer ass kicked on Turbo and yer gonna get put down even faster when you're in the ring with me. I'm a big dude. You're 5'8", weigh 180 soaking wet. This ain't even fair to ya, chink. My 15-year old son can beat you up! You think you're gonna be doing your flippy shit on me? I'll drop your ass faster than you can say "Konichiwa". As for that spiderman web suplex shit, I'm 300 pounds. You can't lift me, fag. I'm not a gambling man, but I'm willing to wager my whole weeks paycheck on this. If you can lift me up and execute that suplex of yours, my whole paycheck is yours. See, I believe in helping out the poor!

Unlike you, I am a man of God, and a man of my word. Here's something for y'all to write down. Share this snippet all over YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, all that shit, cause I'm really serious here. I don't give two shits about your illegal immigrant, anime watching, fudge-packing ass! And I'm gonna make an example out of you, so the whole world sees what happens when a fag like you gets into the ring with a real man like me! Go design some video games or something, ching chong. Leave the wrestling to the real men. You know what? I'm not a gambling man, but I'm willing to bet that after I send you to the hospital Saturday night, that you never step foot in a wrestling ring again. That's it. Your career's over. Gonzo. Kaput. That's all. Get that camera out my face now, boy. I got kids to feed, a church to run, and a wife to get on top of!

I keep my eyes on the LORD.  With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalms 16:8  
Vic Vendetta
Post August 4th 2016, 2:18 pm by Vic Vendetta
Fed Up

When I look in your eyes despite everything I see a decided man Nasir . Indeed, even with the greater part of your honors and recompenses, despite everything you're not fulfilled. Nothing is ever adequate for you and I too feel that way, so we share that in like manner. I recall when I initially marked with Voltage, I was a piece of this Brand and for some odd reason we were both on "The Yellow Team". A couple days before the draft, you approached me with deference. Rather than being an egomaniac by making inquiries, for example, who this person is or why the hellfire this monstrosity in this Brand was, you said some pleasant things. You realized that I could be something unique and I need to thank you for that. In any case, I would have regarded everything that you said aside from, you're Aren's sidekick. On Voltage it will be hard Nas. It will be difficult to toss you around like a cloth doll and endeavor to snap you like a tooth pick as a result of your kind words. I would prefer not to hurt you kid yet I should. This Sunday on Voltage, none of this will be close to home. When I take a gander at you I don't imagine some brilliant ticket that will help me get to the following level in light of the fact that over the long haul, this match won't demonstrate anything. To you it may, yet to me it's another story. I need to face you one on one Nas. Maybe it would be a match that I would lose at the end of the day like I've been losing starting late, yet you don't learn and develop as a radical when you're always confronting men that are underneath you regarding ability. Despite the fact that I might be the Hardcore Champion and have this grim notoriety going for me, regardless I feel vacant, similar to I haven't demonstrated a solitary thing yet. I need that inclination to change and with the goal that should happen, I have to step my diversion up, particularly with Aren suspecting that he can become further from me, I should stroll go down those stairs and recover my throne. All the more now that ever, it will be anything but difficult to lose all sense of direction in the mix. I would prefer not to be forgettable. I need to leave an enduring impression thus far I think I've done quite recently that. In any case, I'm not done. 

I'm not going to stop at simply being a man on this program. I'm going to keep on pushing further and I'm going to keep on kicking down entryways and smash unfair limitations, poo I seem like Lucian Black now eww. Nas I need to perceive how brilliant you are, seeing as that is your greatest favorable position driving into this match, or so you say. I seek after your own particular purpose that you can get the high ground since this will be a disgrace and it will just demonstrate that you are second to Aren at the end of the day and I'm certain second place looks commonplace. Trust me when I say this Nas this will be our first experience yet I resemble no one you've ever confronted before and I know the same could be said in regards to you on the off chance that you really demonstrated a risk to me. I know will be difficult to put down. Everybody is "intense". You'll battle and battle and exactly when I believe you're disheartened, you'll kip up to your feet and unleash all that you have in your arms stockpile. You see Nas. A man who takes pride in calling himself... the best, for example, Xavier Williams and Aren. Which by the way I'd express profound gratitude for keeping that title warm for me yet the truth of the matter is, I never let him obtain it and on the furthermore, he doesn't wear anything's deserving of wearing that title by any means. Know what? I never genuinely lost to him at Pain For Pride it was that uncovered poo Carlos yet I'll return to that in another rage. In any case, the worst of the worst has a tendency to be the route with individuals who call themselves the best. Me? I don't have to call myself it. I don't have to tell individuals that I'm the best. My activities demonstrate that, over and over. As opposed to spelling it out so it turns into a broken record, I indicate it so it gets to be reality. That is not the way it has a tendency to run with many people however. Those individuals out there who call themselves the best either don't demonstrate it by their activities or they do and after that get beaten by me. Xavier Williams, Jaime O'hara, Aren, Ares Vendetta, just to give some examples who have run into me and wound up reexamining their entire methodology on life. Nas you feel that you're change in hair and silliness will thump me out then you'll be the stupidest blockhead on the list when my foot is on your chest 1.2… … .3.
Rattik
Post August 4th 2016, 1:11 pm by Rattik
SHOWDOWN #3
Monterrey, Mexico
Rattik’s Kingdom Come His Will Be Done

(Cold hard stone towers over the few passersby, the clock embedded in the center stopped at 6:16 pm. Clouds loom over the top of the Basilica de la Virgen de Guadalupe, as the crucifixes cut seem to cut through them live a knife through fabric. Crying is heard from behind the wooden door, is it a woman a child, is it of fear or of sadness. But as the city continues to move around the chapel but then everything stops.)

MESSIAH!!

(Almost instantaneously as the voice echoes through the city the sky grows black. The wooden doors that lead into the sanctuary swing open and a bellow comes from the wind as it rushes through the threshold and crashing into the pews and onto the stage where Rattik is seen, his long black trench coat kissing the ground. Next to his steel toed leather boots, at his feet lies a woman, he long blond hair, laying in a puddle near her head, a smirk on his face and a liquid dripping from his chin. He looks up, standing underneath a massive cross, a sadistic grin begins to form on his face)

A messiah, a man, woman, or child that is excepted as a leader of hope, yet Ryan Marx continues to claim himself one. Every single religion has a messiah, a holy figure who comes down to save the masses from the evil and the dark. Marx you are no Messiah, you are nothing more Armilus, Dajjal, Masih ad-Dajjal, you are nothing but another false messiah. A man who claims he is here to cure, to fix, to purify the rest of the world. Who sees himself as the embodiment of perfection, despite his lack of it. You are no Messiah! You are a fraud! Rattik sees you for a fake, insignificant fraud that is nothing more than a worthless, helpless man that sees himself as more important than he truly is.

(Rattik stands over the woman’s lifeless body, silence filling the room as a single crow flies through a broken window pane atop of the stain glass windows that line the walls. CAAAAWWWW! CAAAAAAWWWW! CAAAAAWWWW! The crow continues to fly around the atop the steeples as one more circles trickles in, followed by another and another, by time the last crow trickled through the broken pane, the cloud of crows circles above his head.)

INSIGNIFICANT!

(At this point we realize that the scream itself, wasn’t coming from Rattik, but the woman that now is sitting at his feet, her hair covering her face as she sits on the steps, her breath ever so slightly moving her damp hair, arms spread out wide Rattik the same behind her. He whips his head upward as the word is shrieked from the woman, like a banshee. At that very moment the beautiful pictures of which are engrained into the colorful glass, shatter into a millions of fine pieces of glass raining down onto them, coating everything below like dust on a bible.)

Rattik knows that you will always believe that you have made an impact, but the only thing he has seen from you is a victory over a man he himself has destroyed, and a loss of which you tend to attempt to justify, but it is nothing more than the proof that you do not have what it takes to come out victorious on Showdown. Rattik is faster, stronger and better than you on his worst night.  Rattik is not threatening you, he is promising you that he will make you a bloody example, he will rip your head off and uses it to beat down every single man within an inch of his life, just like he will to you this Saturday. Look at the bigger picture Mr. Marx, the picture of which you have painted in your mind is that of fiction, the world doesn’t dance in or on your fingertips, the world looks down on you and laughs as it buries you into obscurity and Rattik himself dances onto the grave you have made for yourself. You may see yourself as the physical embodiment of the future, you are the bloodstained example of what a man looks like before Rattik end their careers.

(Rattik lays his hand upon the woman’s head as he walks around her, she is still sitting in front of him, long deep breath filling her lungs as he slowly makes his way down the aisle ways running his fingers along the top of the pews.)

Everybody has their own beliefs, even Rattik believes in something, you yourself believe that your philosophy makes you successful. That you will rise to heights you have never achieved before, and you claim that Rattik has no goals, no ambitions but that could not be farther from the truth. Rattik does have goals, to show the entire company what fear truly is. The desire to show those that you need to do more than talk a big game. In order for you to do what you say you want to do, in order for you to grow beyond your fear, beyond obscurity, you must first understand it and that is not something you would ever do. You continue your process of denial, you continue to overlook your fear, to overlook the inevitability of you fall. He really hopes you do not surrender, for that would make thinks less interesting, less fun, and more of a petty, insignificant, irrelevant, hypocrite. You must stay strong, for when I end you, you will at least fulfill one goal in your miserable life. You will be remembered…remembered as the man who stood up to the embodiment of fear…stood up for what he believes in and fell all the same. You will be the man that Rattik uses for his process, use as the first of many stones that will be cast into a mold to form the kingdom of fear and death that reign upon EAW for years to come. You are the first but will not be the last.

(Rattik stands in the center of the room and the crows dive…diving down until he is no longer visible. The black cloud of birds flying around him, the wind bouncing off of the walls and the wings flaps echoing around the sanctuary itself.  Then the bird stopped falling to the ground, and where Rattik stood was a coin, spinning like a top, Rattik nowhere to be seen.)

Welcome to Rattik’s World, a WORLD WHERE VIOLENCE IS NORMAL, AND CRAZY IS INEVITABLE.
LVCIAN
Post August 4th 2016, 12:55 pm by LVCIAN
You didn't go through any trouble to get a shot at my World Heavyweight Championship. All you did was steal it from me. That's literally all you've done to face me. The entire Dynasty roster deserves a shot at greatness more than you do. There's so many worthy contenders on the roster. Traditionally, if you want to become the number one contender, you have to triumph over all opposition, over every other aspiring champion and hopeful contestant. You didn't do that. You stole from me and they rewarded you for it instead of PUNISHING you. You got your ass handed to you by the Interwire Champion! If anyone deserves to face me next it's him! But Cage... I don't run from my challenges like you're used to doing. I CONFRONT them and fight until the bitter end to overcome them. I'll go face to face and toe to toe with you. For the first time ever. Lucian Black vs Diamond Cage! And since I call the shots around here these days, I'll take matters into my own hands and punish you myself! We both know you're not here to become champion. That's bullshit. If you actually gave a damn about being World Champion you wouldn't have flopped during your first reign. You would have exhausted your resources and talent to ensure it was a memorable one. The only part of your first and LAST tenure as World Champion that everyone recalls vividly is it's culmination, when you LOST the EAW Championship. And that's only because you lost it to Xavier Williams. That night marked the beginning of his era. Your reputation is damaged beyond repair, broken. And now you want to make a futile attempt at reconstructing it. You want to become a star again at MY expense. That's the same mentality many people have had throughout the course of time when they hear they're going to step into the ring with The Top Dog. They walk into the ring expecting to become someone but end up being CARRIED out of the ring as NO ONE. You will suffer the same fate as all of them. I WAS going to get my title back. HRDO stopped me from making justice but Cage next time something like that happens I will turn a blind eye, I won't give a damn what any authority figure tells me, whatever repercussions my actions may have, I WILL utterly destroy you without hesitation!The only reason I joined forces with Demon's Council was to facilitate the fulfillment of my goal back then. I basically used The Council to get what I wanted. I was better than every member of the group including it's so called "leader" - THEY were underneath me. Just like you're underneath me in the hierarchy of elite. You claim you've never been underneath any member of The Council but your inferiority has been cemented already.. Xavier Williams whooped your ass to take your EAW Championship! His superiority over you is set in stone, ingrained in the minds of the EAW universe! You made the insinuation that I have taken breaks and abandoned the land of elite but you, better than anyone, know that is a load of crap. I never left EAW willingly, I was exiled from paradise. I was deprived of the right to call myself an elitist, of my rightful spot. Despite all that I always considered this place home. I always vocal about how I felt about this company. I've always had love for this place and you know it. You were "carrying" this company during it's glory days but.. Where were you during it's darkest days? When you were needed the most?  When people like Crash threatened to wipe out Dynasty and all the Dy-Hards? I've stuck with this brand through thick and thin. With or without the World Heavyweight Championship I AM DYNASTY'S CHAMPION! And I ALWAYS will be, Cage! Even if some miracle manifests itself and you beat me for this you won't be acknowledged as the champion. My contributions towards Dynasty and EAW have earned me the right to call myself it's champion! This is MY pedestal and the day you take it from me will be the day pigs start flying. I think you're underestimating my courage, Cage. I'll do whatever I have to do to protect and preserve the prestige I gave this championship title. You think I don't have the balls to squash you like the little insect you are and you couldn't be any more wrong. I thought you knew me, Cage. It's unfortunate that you don't. Unfortunate for you obviously because that just gives me more advantage over you. You're not afraid of me but you're afraid of what I can do to you. I can see it in your eyes. You don't want be the pathetic, miserable human being you were. You don't ever want to hit rock bottom again. But the failure you will experience from losing your chance to become World Champion again will be so unbearable that you will only be able to withstand it if you start taking drugs again. I know you could care less what I did in other promotions but you should. My accolades shouldn't be irrelevant to you. Because my history in those promotions and here in EAW and all of my achievements are living proof that I am BETTER than you. I have tangled with the very best this industry has had to offer and whether I lost my encounter or emerged victorious from it I ALWAYS left a lasting impression. Maybe they don't believe me but that doesn't change the fact that I am speaking the absolute TRUTH. I don't have to say anything for these people to turn on you, Cage. You've said AND done everything you possibly could for these people to turn on you. I've completely exposed you and you unknowingly helped me! They know who you are now. If they continue to cheer for you and shower you with honor and respect then they are just as stupid as you are. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, Cage. You're embarrassing yourself. Just shut the hell up and stop talking out of your ass. Your demise is inevitable my friend! I could care less about your wife or kids - THIS IS MY TITLE! It belongs to me and I'll be damned if I allow someone like you take this from my grasp.

You're not "rogue", you're not "cold blooded" and you're certainly not an "unstoppable wrestling machine" considering you HAVE been stopped before - more times than I can actually count in fact. That's just what you want them to believe. You've created this illusory image of yourself, you are wearing a damn mask. You're playing a character, someone you're not, someone you will never be. You're a hologram. I'm the real deal, son. You can call me whatever you want to call me. I've heard all your little insults before from other mouths and they don't offend me. I could have rejected your challenge, I could have refused to face you when the match was made. But I didn't, Cage. Oh but I'm a pussy! I'm not a fighting champion, no! You're the only pussy around here. You stole from me. Instead of facing me like a real man for the title and beating me for it. I keep saying you stole from me not because you obviously did but because you disappointed me. I thought I knew you better than anybody but it's evident I don't. You know, I felt disrespected when you did what you did. I shed blood, sweat and tears inside the ring. I BUSTED my ass for this week in and week out. I worked so hard for so long to become World Heavyweight Champion only for you to make all my hard work and dedication seem meaningless by taking it from me without beating me for it. I have the opportunity to shut you up. Damn right. And I plan on capitalizing on it, Cage. I intend to take FULL advantage of it. I got nothing to prove. I don't need to prove that I have balls but YOU DO. Because after what you did pretty much everyone in EAW thinks you have a vagina. I know this isn't a game. I know perfectly well what I signed up for. I wanted the World Heavyweight Championship and EVERYTHING that comes along with it. The target on my back, the stiff competition, the criticism. All of it. I love being the man everyone wants to face and become, I love having legitimate competition and I sure as hell love having the entire world talking crap about my reign and shutting them up afterwards. This isn't a dream anymore, Cage. This is a reality. I no longer have to dream about being The Top Dog because I AM The Top Dog! I'm not good enough, huh? How am I holding this World Championship right now and you're not then? Please explain that to me, Cage. I'm good enough. I beat the same guy who beat Brian Daniels, the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in history, in a  matter of seconds. You're not "The Man"  you never were and you never will be. "The Man" wouldn't lose his title to rookie elitist. You had a mediocre reign as World Champion you can't judge whether I am a good champion or not, you don't have the right. I can't honestly wait to show you just how wrong you are about me. You're going to get the surprise of a lifetime. You don't know what you started when you took from me. You say you do but you don't. If you did you would have taken another hiatus by now. After I end you once and for all you're going to spend the rest of your miserable days locked in your bedroom listening to Nirvana and cutting your wrists while you cry like the little bitch you are! You will live regretting what you did to me until your heart plays it's final beat. And guess what? I'll love it.
Carson Ramsay
Post August 4th 2016, 12:48 pm by Carson Ramsay
Contrary to what my public image would have you believe, I happen to have a set of crystal clear, organized objectives that I wish to tick off of my EAW bucketlist. Priorities that do not budge or change regardless of how tempting the circumtances at hand could be. Never in my life have I betrayed the achievement of an essential goal by succumbing to the allure of a less important one, I'm not stupid. I have a vision that is impossible to turn a reality if I let small grudges cloud my knack for more success, if I let my thirst for red eclipse my thirst for gold in significance or if I let one soul's bad decision making dictate what I should and shouldn't do next. I may ooze with the trait of deviance and to an extent, that vividly reflects who I am as a person, but don't mistake the unexplained for lunacy. When it comes to what I wish to accomplish before this here heart of mine ceases beating against the ribcage, I'm as sane and weary-eyed as can be. However, awareness of the main path that I desire strolling down while I'm still in tip-top shape to don the colors of this company better than most CAN NOT divest me of the luxury to sneak in one or two recreational instruments for the time being. I mean, it's not like long-term aspirations can happen overnight. It's not like I'll wake up tomorrow to the commotion of a microphone utilized to announce me going into the Hall of Fame, not a chance. The pieces of a puzzled future fall into place at a snail's pace and I'm completely fine with it. Greatness can't be rushed and impatience in a business of ours' nature breeds disappointment. Which is why whilst I wait for the whole picture to be disclosed, I make do with what I have right now. And what do I have going on right now, one could inquire? Simple, a traitor prowling around the land with orbs piercing through their socket and a spare pair adhered to the occipital bone. Slip into my shoes, relive your past, amiable experiences with said traitor then emphasize upon the moment that he decides to pulverize them all to dust. Now tell me you wouldn't be poised and focused on slicing his head clean off of his shoulders the next time he falls in your line of sight. This is not some last-ditch call for other people's sympathetic reactions to abound in my favor, I don't give a fuck about what they cast from judgements or appraisals on a matter that is in no discernible need of them in the first place. I'm simply asking those who think it's that easy to breeze past what transpired two weeks ago to attempt grasping the situation at hand for just a minute, just so they can get a feel for how wrong they are. Herding the cattle is none other than Aren Mstislav himself; the champion, the man, the King of the mountain, and a bunch of other fancy but probably undeserved nicknames that I'll leave for the stooges on the commentary table to mouth. Poor old Aren is livid with the fact that he perceives himself to be the third wheel in this whole predicament, when he's grown used to all the lights shining on his cranium. He thinks the chapter of Kenny Drake will hurdle the progression of my story and repress it from reaching the very crest of this industry. He thinks that I don't care for the richest, most coveted prize in this company's arsenal as much as I care about beating some scrub's face in, like the latter isn't a luxury that I haven't been abusing for the last two decades of my life. But then again, what should I've been expecting to hear from a guy who has his digits so far up his ass to know any better? It's like I stated earlier, no one-day job outshines the core motive of an entire career in Carson Ramsay's chart of priorities and no face pummeling is rendering the opportunity to become EAW Champion any less covetable in my eyes. If anything, the former makes the latter that much sweeter if ever they were to be married in one match and on one night, a scenario that oddly resembles this Sunday's. I know that I said blood and gold frequent in importance depending on the circumstances, but the mixture of both is never not a heavenly combination.

Aren, Aren, Aren. You seem very on edge ever since our triple threat on Voltage for that championship of yours was set in stone. The way your teeth press against the margins and how easy it is for your countenance to brandish a vibrant shade of red whenever you go about mentioning the match compels me to think up a plethora of reasons as to why. One of said reasons suggests that you're, I don't know, afraid perhaps? The anxiety that swamps a king's senses upon foresseing himself be dethroned by someone he's ceaselessly denigrated. If so is the case, you can't be blamed for it, Aren. You got two dudes that are a little off their respêctive fucking rockers, not only itch the beat the last breath out of each other but aim to do it within your proximity. If that wasn't bad enough, the scent of gold is a shared ecstasy between them; YOUR gold. It has been for quite a while, whether they're brothers in arms or the archest of foes and what they fancy, they tend to just take. Scratch that, I TEND to take what I want. Drake on the other hand, I'm not really sure anymore. He probably craves the attention and settles for the exposure of just being in an EAW title match; you and him have that in common, Aren. You both LONG for every ear to hear out your bullshit, every camera flash to document what you've done in your miserable, unproductive day and every voice to mention your name. Even when you're in possession of a championship so deeply-rooted into the history of not only this company, but this business as a whole, you still feel neglected. Even when you're met with roars and deafning cheers on a weekly basis by every crowd Voltage lands, you still feel underappreciated. I wonder why Aren, but I'll take a wild guess here and say that no matter how good life is to you, you still want better. You're a greedy ol' Russian bastard, and not the good kind of greed either. See, if you were greedy in the sense that you always to go out there and outperform everyone on the card, then more power to you. If you're greedy in the sense that no matter how many times you've defended your championship before or how many faces you've stomped in to retain it on every single occasion, you still want to do it more and do it often, then that's a very commendable and champion-liked trait in you. But no, that's not you. You're overwhelmed by greed for more attention, more money, more fancy parties, more merchandise even though you more than likely relish all of the above more than half of the roster. Simply put, you're the Tony Montana of EAW. Just like Montana, you established a kingdom from scratch, chasing after the American Dream as soon as you graced foot its soil. But just like Tony, you succumbed to cupidity; wanting more when you have enough. And just like Tony, that keenness alone will result in your demise and guess what? When all is said and done, your little friend is coming with me. It's funny though, even after slowly dissecting your empty, fragile arguments about me and revealing to the world how little to no sense half of what your lips spout makes, you still go on to grace us with more. Considering that I get a kick out of demonstrating just how stupid our current EAW Champion is however, I'll still delve into your recent points. First things first, you resorted to flashing the Nick Angel card in my face and you seemed awfully proud of it, as if you are the first person to do so. Sadly, you're not Aren. A myriad of other bozos before you recalled that I lost to Angel before, so I'll ask you what I asked all of them; and? Is that it? Is that the basis of your insult? Yeah, I lost to Angel a couple of times when I started out and everyone knows about it. What about the people you lost to in the past though, Aren? How come nobody ever mentions them? Oh right, because nobody remembers who they were or are now. Nobody cares about you enough to know who handed you your ass in your first couple of months within the doors of EAW. Moving past that, why put such a large emphasis on Nick Angel as if he's the only man I've ever faced? Why not recall my matches with Y2Impact, Starr Stan, Diamond Cage (who I kinda' beat) and so and so forth. If you're trying to falsely discredit me, at least implement some logic into that shit. You're making things too easy, Aren; I'm supposed to work on proving you to be dumb, not watch on as you do the work for me. 

Also, pardon my misunderstanding of your point about the Pure title; I didn't know that I technically beat YOU for the title and not Damon. Foreshadowing though, isn't it? I mean, if I become champion in my first title match against you, who's to say I won't become champion in my second against you too? Let that sink in for a second. You think I belong at the hem of the card, Aren? Little do you know, I've been there for the last ten fucking MONTHS. Everytime I hone my fangs to scratch and claw a way up, fate strikes me down with a curse. Whether it's Hexa-Gun, J.D Damon, the scrubs in the office, time or even God himself not wanting my mug being the face of this company; everytime I try to push the boulder up a hill, it instantly comes rolling back down. You see though, in the exceptional cases of it reaching a moderate climax, I always succeed in reaping the most benefit out of that situation. Case in point, again, my first and only shot thus far at championship gold culimnated in me winning the Pure title. Back then, I only had a couple of months worth of experience as well. Now I'm a couple of months short of completing my first year as an Elitist and I'm eyeing down my second shot at championship gold. So, without digging too deep into this, I'll leave the subsequential conclusion to that thought for everyone else to formulate. In digression, no Aren, I don't need to go back. I've grown sick and tired of being the head counted upon to usher in the start of the show. I've grown sick and tired of being the earliest to arrive and the earliest to leave. Most importantly, I've grown sick and tired of taking the back seat to self-entitled dicktips like you main eventing shows as if they're do everybody else a favor. Fortunately for yours truly, there's a high chance that I'll never go back to being overlooked, not when I have the EAW Championship around my waist. If anything, you Aren should be thrust back onto the preshows and kickoffs; maybe that will allow you time to dwell on just how delusional you are and how your hands have tarnished the very prestige of that title. You want to call me out as a DISGRACE to the Pure Championship? Boy, the only disgrace here is the guy who made EAW's proudest brainchild become just another accessory to adorn the shoulders. You mentioned people openly admitting that the EAW title's stock of value pummeled as soon as it had your name engraved into its plate and who do you blame it on? 'Lack of quality competition', when the only constant in that equation is you and your inability to do that championship justice. You wear it with that deceased piece of shit CWF title, singing your own praises and claiming to be King THEN you inquire about people not taking you or the EAW belt seriously? Wake up. You made that a belt a fucking toy to wield in the fact of those who dare question the obnoxious way you carry yourself around in, and it doesn't deserve that. That EAW Championship strap used to be the dreams of many but the reality of an elite few, and for good reason. Those elite few knew how to represent the gold while you, you just use it to further stroke that ego of yours. It ends on Sunday though; your little fairytale story comes to an abrupt halt, Aren. You wish to restore value to the EAW title and restore value to the EAW title is what I will do, I don't know or care how, but rest assured; it's reality waiting to happen.

From one delusional sap to another, we go. Excuses, excuses. That's all your brain has ever been able to contrive, Kenny. Well, that and repetitive dull jokes. Depicting yourself a martyr when you're the sole hand responsible for the tribulations surrounding you, in hopes of what? Garnering the sympathy of others after you disclosed your true colors to them? Or maybe you're trying to rectify your death wish of two weeks ago so I can go easy on you when I get all ten digits wrapped around your scrawny, little neck this Sunday night. I have abstained from calling you this for so long Kenny boy, even when you've proven time and time again how you're most deserving of it, your recent rant drew the last straw though so I'm gonna go ahead and say it anyway; you're pathetic. You're a pathetic, insecure and uptight shell of the man that I can't believe I used to close bars and chase women with. This newfound attitude of yours might seem rugged and austere around the edges but I see right through its façade. You're still reeling from your decision of stabbing me in the back; hence you recently felt a dire urge to spill all of the beans, hoping that everyone else will deem your act justifiable and somehow take your side in our little conflict. Of course, none of the events that Kenny brought up were actually brought up without him twisting some of their core details, but I'm gonna refrain from pinpointing them all. Why? Because any brain with a shred of sense coursing it can clearly call bull on everything Drake says. You can actually see the insincerity seep through his crocodile tears, so why bother point out the obvious. Here's the thing Kenny, the only reason why I was reluctant to reason with you on perhaps killing off the clown schtick is because I knew how attached you are to humor, I knew it was your escape and haven from all the constant negativity in this world and I didn't want to ruin it for you. I also figured you wouldn't care for what I thought in this regard and that you'd instantly let anything I say about it fall on deaf ears. So I bit my tongue. I came to know and befriend a couple of guys in the company and even though I constantly pleaded you to join the circle, you'd always refuse. So I bit my tongue, again. Now that you feel like it's you versus the world, you seek out those happenstances doctoring them to serve your own case, but we both know that shit doesn't slide with me. Proclaiming that one time I didn't find us a car or a cab at the airport as the moment you knew I was one of THEM? Who are these 'them' exactly, I don't fucking get it. No, you know what? Don't answer it, I don't care anymore. I don't care what you say, how you feel; I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, PERIOD. Not anymore, son. All I care about now is etching history in blood, YOUR blood as well as Aren's and becoming the NEXT King of the Jungle. Sooner or later, that crown is mine.

The King is trembling in his socks, clinging to his sole thought of solace that displays him mightier than he actually is. The King instinctively gripped the sharp tip of his crown, sweat trickling down his forehead as he gazes into the Ace's icy blues. The latter does not budge, not one breath of air mistaken or disturbed before he makes his first step forth. Towards the throne, towards the King, towards the latter's end and his own beginning.
Veena Adams
Post August 4th 2016, 6:32 am by Veena Adams
Oh, em, eff, gee,

So, many, fricking, Vixens, so, little, time Rolling Eyes ...

I don't like EAW Vixens. That's the honest to Gawd's truth. I do not like the other women I share the locker room with. I don't even like other women period. Women are bitches. Deplorable, petty little cunts. I would know, I am one. I'm a bitch. I've come to realize that the older I got. No one has to tell me, you don't think I know that I'm a bitch? You don't think I know I'm stuck up, arrogant and condescending? That isn't news to me. But of course people love wasting my time by telling me redundant shit that I already know. So yes, I am a complete asshole, I take advantage of people, I manipulate people, and when they serve no use to me I throw them away. I treat girls like Ruby Cooper like crap because I look at other girls like crap. The difference is, I don't try to hide it, or save face to it. I'm bold enough to admit it, unlike the other cowards in the back who put on smiley faces when they all secretly have an agenda. That's the difference between me and them, I'll keep it all the way real with you, whereas the others are fake as fawk. To me the other Vixens are about as valuable as a bundle of sticks. I don't respect any of them, because I don't have to respect anyone. The only person, man or woman, who I do respect is my uncle, and that's because he's a God to this place. Without him, this place doesn't exist, without my uncle, none of you have jobs, half of you are pole dancing or wrestling in barns or strip clubs food stamps in whatever piece of crap hole you bitches crawled out of. You don't get to travel the world, you don't get the adulation. Oh sure, maybe one or two of you do, like that gay boy Angelo still living off mommy and daddy's money, but for the most part you'd all be bums. Bum-bum-bum-bum-bums. 

You should thank my uncle every time you see him, and while you're at it you should thank me too -- just off of principle. The other girls in my match on Dynasty should thank me for even addressing them, because UNFORTUNATELY on Dynasty I'm competing in a 10 Vixens *gags* tag team match, which means I have to be surrounded by 9 inferior others. 

When people see me on the streets some of them feel inclined to rudely disrespect me and ask me why I'm such a bitch, or why I hate the other girls so much, or what did they ever do to me anyway? I just find it rude because such a question insults my intelligence, but then I remember, most people aren't all that intelligent to begin with anyways. I'm repulsed by Vixens because of the way they are. I'm just not used to being surrounded by so many cheap whores at once. I use the word "whore" very carelessly and loosely but there isn't much value in a whore, all she's good for is what's between her legs, and that's pretty much how most Vixens are. They're just good for their legs, or their mouth, they talk talk talk and then they suck off the highest point of authority in the back. That's how they get opportunities around here. I'll never be in that situation because of my uncle, they know not to disrespect me, but the others come in here worthless and do all they can to leave with a legacy. It's too bad most of it is fabricated. You hand these bitches a contract, a wad of cash and Twitter followers and they start acting like they're important. Look at Azumi for instance. Since when was Azumi ever relevant? Silence and I were beating the dog-spit out of her for weeks, and suddenly she rides on the next dick she see's and her relationship is all over the internet for us to see. It's like she doesn't even care about how the rest of us feel! Do you know how it's like having to scroll through social media and see her and Nas' middle school-esque relationshit-posts? "Awwe look at my lil zoomi, layin' asleep with her ass out, neva thought dis shit wud meen so much to me yo". Eugh, bluhhh, GROSS! Everything about Azumi is fucking annoying. Her hairstyle is annoying, her ring gear is annoying, her ring music is annoying, her relationship is annoying, her man is annoying, her voice is annoying, her partner is annoying -- and useless. Why doesn't she just go away?

And then we have Ruby Cooper, just the nerdiest, lamest, most meek little trick I've ever laid eyes on. If Ruby and I went to the same high school I would have picked on her to no end. I used to do that back in high school -- pick on the lesser girls. Usually the poor ones. It was a lot of fun actually, pretending to befriend them and then ostracizing them. I used to chew bitches like Ruby up and spit them out just for my amusement. That's what I did on Turbo last week, I chewed her up and spit her out. I made her my victim, and now that's all she is to me. Just some video game playing nerd with no sense of style and an awful dye job. What's with these Vixens and dye jobs anyway? We got bitches like Aria, Cailin and fricking Ruby Cooper running around looking like clowns as if this were the damn circus. This is why I can't stand these other broads, they embarrass me. They embarrass me with their ridiculous outfits, dumb ass hair dos, and cringey relationshit-posts on the EAW Feed. GIVE IT A REST! 

I'm so fricking sick of these fake-nice wannabes walking around acting like they're so fricking good when they're not. At least back in the day Vixens weren't such pretenders. When I was growing up, Vixens were total assholes and they owned that shit. Now everyone's got an image and a rep to uphold. You whores make me sick. At least I have someone like Cameron Ella Ava on my team who isn't so pretentious, but even she's starting to get pretty washed. And her sister is a lame too. That's why I plan on carrying my team to the win in this 5 on 5 match on Dynasty and winning the whole entire EOE tournament; I'm doing it so that I can better represent this godforsakened division than anyone else has for a long time. My success will mean EAW's success, and just like you all owe your careers to my uncle, you're gonna find that after I become your new Empress, you'll owe all of the money, fame and success that comes with the upcoming boom period in the Vixens division all to me.
Post August 4th 2016, 4:16 am by Guest
.:VOLTAGE #2:.
"German Efficiency or German Propaganda?"

That was the exact response I was anticipating. It’s a shame some individuals can be so predictable. Every word that spewed out of your mouth could be heard from a mile away, Sheridan. How does it feel knowing that your words were basically taken out of a rough draft version of one of Adolph Hitler’s infamous speeches? You call me a moron, you call me every insult your small, conservative little brain can think of but fact of the matter is, the only moron in this battle is YOU. And as like you, Sheridan, I’m not just going to call you a moron without any sort of evidence to back me up. My argument would then be completely useless. I want to prove to you that regardless of what thesaurus you carry in your back pocket, you will always be seen as a weak minded loser in my eyes. You say that you have logic running through your veins but you couldn’t be more wrong. You think a woman who portrays herself as this mighty God is logical? A woman who views herself on another level EVEN THOUGH she hasn’t done anything remarkable in this company is illogical. I know, I know, your retort can include me being a bit hypocritical. I constantly say that I’m on another level than you, I constantly babble on about how I’m more talented, more charismatic, more intelligent than you. But the difference between you and I, Sheridan, is that I have 5 star matches, impressionable title reigns, worthwhile, hearty wins – something you can’t say you’ve had. Therefore, my dear, I am ENTITLED to say whatever the fuck I want. I’ve worked my tail to get to the spot I am.  When I started out in this company, everyone looked at me as if I was a joke. They all predicted I would’ve bailed out on the company the moment I got my first loss. Well guess what, I took my loss. I took my defeat. I took all of the negative and turned it into a positive. This is why I bring up the past, this is why I love to “dwell” on my past successes. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be the woman that is standing right in front of you. I wouldn’t be the woman that’s making you bow your head as you look at your toes in embarrassment knowing she fucked up. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. I’m just trying to give you a little backstory, baby. I’m helping you out by giving you something to work with. You shouldn’t be so defensive over my autobiography; you should be thanking me that I’m taking the time to give you my little spiel. But of course, you’re just an ungrateful little brat who crosses her arms and looks the other direction when being told the hard, cold truth. Well, we didn’t expect Hitler to have sympathy for the Jews so I kind of had this coming, don’t ya think?

Even though talking to you feels like I’m conversing with a blonde version of Madison Kaline, you are a unique character Ms. Mueller. I’m a logical human being so I’ll give credit where credit is due. You came into our company with one purpose and that’s to spread your German Efficiency. German Efficiency, as you put it, has made the Vixens into the dynamic division it is today. Well – Let’s not take into consideration that I ended Maddie’s reign of terror and brought some sort of prestige to the Vixens title. No, you, Ms. Mueller, you won the Vixens Cup!! Yeah! You beat uh, was it Cameron? Or I think it was Rey? Was it Rey? I don’t remember the match; I don’t remember the participant. I mean, I remember you because, well, you won it, obviously! The match itself was pretty forgettable. Oh, but you know a match that WAS memorable that happened not too long after that? My main event Triple Threat match! Yeah, I lost, however, for the record you silly goose, I was not defeated. I was never pinned. My shoulders did not stay on the mat for three seconds. I lost because I got injured. Sometimes, life hits you when it matters the most. I got hit, and I got hit hard. And you’re right, Sher, it is my fault. It’s my fault that HBG is in power right now. But don’t give me all the credit, you have that Cup in your possession. You could’ve easily cashed it in at Pain for Pride. Why didn’t you do it, Sher? Were you scared that on the night of the biggest event that our company puts on you were going to lose? Were you uncertain about your skills and abilities that night, Sher? I mean, that night you defeated another Hall of Famer, Kendra Shamez. Why didn’t you take that momentum and use it? Because you were scared. And you’re still scared. So if you want to put the blame on me for HBG’s reign of terror, that’s fine. But we both know we’re both kind of guilty for that happening. So at least say that. 

And for someone who likes to rip on other people’s material, don’t think you’re safe on that one, sweetheart. I literally had to fast forward your “efficient” promotional video, as you like to call it, because as I sat there and watched, I suddenly had the urge to say that being white is right and being anything else is just wrong. I’m sorry to break it to you, Sher, but you’re just not naturally made for being on these videos or for being the face of a division for that matter. You have no emotion; you have no charisma. Whenever you walk into a place, people stare at you and not for the reason that you’re thinking of. I know you probably think have German Efficiency seeping out of your pores, which would result in people staring at you in amazement, but when people stare at you it’s because they’re talking about you. They’re talking about how your movements, your words sound like they’ve been made in a lab and have been pre-programmed inside of you. Side note; Have you been taking “promotional video” lessons from Cameron Ella Ava? You both are strikingly similar but just in case, there’s a reason why she’s floating around the division with her retarded cum dumpster of a sister and not champion in our division. Anyway, back to the main focus – You’re boring, you’re generic, you’re talentless. You are the worst Vixens I’ve ever laid me eyes on. Yeah, that may sound a bit harsh but it’s true. I’ve gone against numerous amounts of people during my career and I’ve had a lengthy one at that. But you, Sheridan, are the most obnoxious fucking cunt I’ve ever laid my eyes on. You say the same shit over, and over, and over again. I’m glad that you sat through my entire promo, but god damn, I can’t say the same for you. You seriously need to go back and rethink this little gimmick you have going on. Germany Efficiency is getting a bit old and for the sake of your future opponents, think of something else. You can capitalize on your body, hell, you can even say you have a dick for all we know and that could get you more of a pop than anything in this business! But German Efficiency, it’s nothing but propaganda. A false way to live by and you repeat it so much that it makes me wonder whether you, yourself believe in it? If you were confident about your ideology, then you’d be set saying it once but saying it 14 times in a promotional video is a bit too much. Are you trying to convince yourself too while you’re trying to spread your words of hate? It’s a lot to think about, I know! Don’t hurt yourself in the process, okay boo?

Sherbot, despite what your beliefs about me are – I do in fact live in the present. I also, however, love to delve into memory lane because I fucking want to. No one asked you to face me, no one asked me if I wanted to face you. This is who I am, this is what I bring to the table and if that’s not sitting well with you then TOO bad. I don’t like the fact that you’re a boring ass bitch with no personality but you don’t see me bitching about it constantly. Sure, I bring it up as a heated topic because I want to give you something to work with. You know what I mean? Like when you bring up shit that I already said multiple times in my own promotional video then you’re not helping me out, man. From one former champion to a sad, lonely, rookie – I’m just trying to give you some tips so hopefully you can be as successful as me in the future. Just as a side note, next time show me something that hasn’t been shown before on the EAW Network. Yes, of course, we know that Sherbot is a patriotic little thing but is that all you have to offer? You say you’re smart, ok, you say you’re more realistic and reasonable, ok. What else? What’s the real reason you won the Vixens Cup? Because you say big words and construct sentences that could’ve been shortened up really easily? Or are you just one of those girls who “make it to the top” but then fall down harder than anything imaginable because they can’t continuously reinvent themselves to the point that keeps them a relevant topic and relevant enough to keep in the title scene? There’s a reason why I was granted my title shot, Sherbot. There’s a reason why I’m going to end HBG’s career – a woman who has been deemed as the Great Vixen of all Time and you’re not… Like I said, I’m just trying to help you out but at the end of the day..

You do you. 

American Efficiency, something you’ve never seen before, folks!
Mstislav
Post August 4th 2016, 2:31 am by Mstislav
Dare I bite my tongue, dare I let the wolf and serpent try to do their damage. Dare I just try to let what they say get to me, huh answer me that. Dare I? Dare I? I’m not going to give them the pleasure because from what I saw, from I heard, from all I was told nothing. You know why I was told nothing because I was right, I was right about what they’re going to do. Remember, are you going to let blood thirst take over the power hungry, that what I asked, and it seems their answers have been laid out right in front of me. And I’m mad, I’m just disappointed in the both of them. They went at each other's throats like they would’ve done in the first place, but near the end they nearly forgot about me. And gentleman, gentleman, I do not like to be forgotten. Sure you had something to say, but I was expecting more, and if I wanted a bickering pair of unenthused idiots then I would’ve requested to be traded to Showdown, to where I would get that in the majority of the talent. What the hell is the matter with you two it’s like just because one person isn’t in your sight you think it’s right to look him over. I am the CHAMP God Dammit and I will not be ignored by two hacks like the two of you anymore. It not only makes me mad, but it makes me wonder why the fuck you two were given the title shot. Hell you should’ve given it to Christian Locke, Phoenix Winterborn, anyone who isn’t looking to show up the other and then forget the real objective of this damn match and that is to see who the supreme Elitist here is. I mean it may be a hard concept for the two of you it may seem like a foreign language, but if you think about it if one of you bests me, then you prove the other one wrong. But it seems you two just want to best each other, giving me the afterthought and in the long run the win. Now if you don’t believe me then I don’t know why I am still talking about this. I don’t know why I try to get it through your heads anymore. Because now it’s not Carson vs Kenny vs Aren, now it’s just Carson vs Kenny, and occasionally Aren, and let me tell you I am done with that shit. I am done with championships playing second fiddle to a fucking pissing contest. I am done with MY TITLE being called unworthy because two little shits like you want to go and piss all of it. I am done with being the second act, I am the Champion God dammit. Hell not only the champ, but a fighting champ, a champ willing to do whatever he can to keep his title, and a champ willing to take you out. And you know what else, I am done letting this feud work. Fuck you both, you two aren’t going to have the fucking chance to tear each other apart because I will end you both in a heartbeat, I will end you both where you stand in that ring. That’s what I’ll do, and you know what you’ll have no one to blame but yourselves. You decided to think that this little tantrum throwing child and this soul crushed ego maniac, are the only objectives, are the only ones that matter. I mean I know you two go on without attention for one week and it seems to be unbearable so I can give you that excuse, but really it shouldn’t be one. Instead it should’ve been nonstop, it should’ve been hit the ground running, but you’ve two are so consumed in your little spat that you’ve just decided to ignore all of that and ignore me as well. And I am not going to stand for that. That is not what Voltage needs, that is not what this Championship needs. It needs quality competition, it needs to be taken seriously again, and with the way you two are acting you’ve just proven the point of both Xavier and Jamie and Scott. No one cares about the championship, no one takes it seriously anymore, and if you don’t remember by now, that’s what I’ve been trying to stop. This championship has been through a bunch of bullshit with Vic cheating to keep his title and letting an old man come up and try to take it. The bad thing about KD facing Vic is the fact he almost won. Had I not beaten them both down with a chair, had I not weakened the both of them Vic would’ve lost. I was Vic’s godsend. And ever since I beat him for this title, I have been trying to show these people the prestige and value of it, but are they going to see it if I have both of my opponents forgetting that this is even a title match. Sure they mention it, but you can tell, you can tell they don’t care. They want to tear each other apart, and instead of giving them that satisfaction I’ll do it myself, I’ll show them why they are the lower species, I’ll show them why I AM THE CHAMP.

And well I might as well continue my tirade and who better than Carson, I mean the man seems so hell bent on beating Kenny’s face in that even he admits that I’m nothing but a third wheel. Which I find funny, because before you rise you weren’t even considered to be third wheel, no you were busy feuding with Nick Angel, and let me tell you, he just kept getting the upperhand on you man, he just had an answer for everything, and showed you up. This is Nick Angel we’re talking about, the man has had many chances, and has yet to do anything about them, yet he’s had many, and this is your first. That is a fucking huge leap and well I commend you on that, but you don’t deserve it. No you are a great talent, and great person, but you getting this shot, you getting a title handed to you, while you and Kenny go back and forth in this little bitchfest, no that doesn’t register to me as anything. Sure it’s management's way of spicing this thing up, but really they couldn’t have given me Winterborn or Locke, hell I’ll take on Jamie again and show him that he’s nothing but a pest to me. But you and Kenny, no you two are more along the line of a preshow, in fact I’ll be nice and say you and Kenny should be in the Hardcore Championship battle royale, maybe there you could beat on Damon and Kenny at the same time. Who knows I could pull some string and have that happen, so you could live your dream in the same night. Because if I know one thing, and let me tell you I know many things. You’re nephew isn’t going to get to see this gold. The only time he’s going to get to see it is if you fly him out here, and I let him hold it during a photo op, only then will he get it. Because dear ole Uncle Carson isn’t going to bring it back. He may try, he may think he can, but in the end he’s going to realize he is nothing but fodder to me. And while he tries to brutalize Kenny, I’ll be there to beat him down myself. Hell if anything I’ll use Kenny to beat you as well. Beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker, in a way. And really Carson don’t you dare talk to me about wins and losses, don’t you dare talk to me about any of that superficial shit because I’ve had to go through it too many god damn times, and I’m sick and tired of it. I know wins and losses happen, and I’ve not made excuses for any of them. I own up to losing at Voltage, because Jamie and Xav happened to be the better team. Hell the only loss I dispute is the one I had against Damon, because that rubbed me the wrong way. And really Carson did you even listen to me or did you just decide to stop after what I said. I said you won the title from ME, because J.D. wasn’t even the champion that title deserved. If anything he was just a patsy, he was just the cover up by Voltage to not retaliate over him not using skill to beat me. He may have held the title, but I was still the champion to these people, they knew that Damon was a weak man with weak tactics, and were pitying him by letting him keep that title. But it’s all good now because I go two to make up for it.  I also acknowledged your weekly challenges, but I also pointed out that Starr was right in the quality of people you faced. I pointed out that you tarnished it because you didn’t truly have a challenge until Starr decided to call you out on yourshit. I pointed out that you may have Starr’s seal of approval, but that only means he wanted to give you a participation trophy. This industry Carson, is you don’t get a participation trophy, you don’t get anything, only losers do. Winners get the real thing, and this belt I hold. Well excuse me, these TWO belts I hold not only signify I’m a winner, but I am the real fucking deal. And Carson you can take that “seal of approval” and shove it up your ass, because it’s doing more there than it is here. All it shows me is that you needed something to keep yourself from quitting this company altogether, that you needed that extra mile to keep going. While I, I took my losses, counted them and then moved on. And then I used those losses to keep a fire burning, and hell don’t you see, it turned out fucking well, I’d like to think anyway. So keep trying to make yourself look more intimidating than you need be, because I’ll just be here, poking holes in whatever story you decide to make this week. Because that’s what I do best, I make sure the weak can’t say JUST anything to get where I’m at. And Carson you’re going to stay down, when I tell you to.

And you know what time to take Humpty Dumpty and break him. No fall, no ground to crack you, but the king who sought to put you back together. Anyway how was that, that was my best Kenny Drake impression. Made no sense am I right. Well I mean I could try to but where’s the fun in that. Because let me tell you, nothing is more of a downer than trying to watch a man try to make sense of something he doesn’t understand. Which is why I’ll try to make this simple for Kenny. Kenny, you’re not going to win. You’re not going to beat Carson, Carson’s not going to beat you. You two are going to be beaten by me. You are not going to tear Carson apart nor is he going to tear you apart. I WILL! You got that, Kenny, good good, Because I want you to have that memorized, because if not then I’ll beat it into you. I had such high hopes for you two man, but you decided that your little feud was higher priority than this title match, and well I like doing what I do best and that’s to the take the gratification of another’s kill. You see I’m a scavenger, a poacher, a parasite when it comes to taking kills from another man. And Kenny, you and Carson have each other locked in the other’s crosshairs, while I’m going to go up to the both of you and take you out myself. That’s what I live for when I’m forgotten about, that’s what I live for when two jokes try to make themselves feel bigger than they are. You know I’m still caught up on what you said though. That I don’t know, that I don’t keep up with what’s happening here. But Kenny, I’ll tell you, they don’t call me smart without reason. I know what’s going on here. You and JD feel shafted about being left out in favor of others. While I used to share that sentiment it just doesn’t fit the either of you. I mean if anything it’s JD’s fault he’s in this position, he hasn’t shown the drive he used to have. And you Kenny you were almost there in relation to JD’s never there. You were behind Carson yes, but you would’ve gotten somewhere. I mean does this match not tell you that. You are far ahead of JD, because while he’s facing people not only beyond his skill. But so are YOU! Ah I had you going didn’t I, you thought I was going to say you had a chance, because if you did, then you’ve never meet me. YOU’RE THE ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW, KENNY! You think you do but you don’t, and this little alliance with JD is going to end one of two ways. 1. The same as you and Carson. Or 2. You’re never going to get anywhere. That’s how it’s going to end Kenny, and I’m not being “fake” right now, I’m being real. I’ve always been real you’ve just been too scared to realize that. And now that I’m telling you straight up that I am being real, that what you are getting right now it 100 percent me, you’re shaking in your boots. And I tell you I don’t fault you for that. What I do fault you is the fact that you thought you had a chance. No New Era is holding you back, No Carson Ramsay is holding you back. Nothing but you. You are holding yourself back, and if it’s going to take many beatdowns then I’ll be happy to hand it out.

The King doesn’t fall back, this King doesn’t let up. This King shows why he’s the King. He shows why he earned what he’s earned. He doesn’t make any excuses, he doesn’t do any of that. Because if he did, he’d be like the people opposing him. Delusional, in their own world, not aware that they are lesser beings. But soon. Soon they’ll know. They’ll all know.
Marco
Post August 4th 2016, 1:59 am by Marco
This entire thing of me getting into this business was nothing more than a fleeting idea that has came and gone through my mind since I was young. I have always just been a fan when my dad introduced the sport to me and at the moment when I saw men climbing the mountain top to reach to the top and I've constantly imagined it being me in their position screaming at the top of my lungs saying that I have finally done it. Now fast forward to the present day and now I'm signed with EAW and I'm in a championship match and that alone is a dream come true, the simple fact I have been blessed with this opportunity is more than me or anyone else was expecting. I think out of everyone coming into this match that I have faced the most ridicule because my naive nature and being really open and honest about my dreams, my feelings and actually showing people my vulnerability. I admit that I'm prone to being taken advantage of and I'm pretty much asking for guys like Nathan to do whatever they can to get inside my head and tear me down. But despite all of the negativity and the threats that has been thrown my way, I won't let it get to me where I'll end up screwing up my opportunity to have a chance in becoming a winner. Being a winner is something that has alluded me ever since I started playing sports, video games and so on and so forth. I always remember that I was the guy that was picked last when team captains chose their players because people doubted whether or not if I was talented enough to get them the W. I remember when no one really wanted to go to prom with me at my high school because they didn't think I was good looking enough to be seen with. But during those times I end up surprising people and shattering their perception of me time and time again. I showed in sports that I am competent to do what I can to help my team succeed, and I shocked everyone at my Senior prom when someone actually liked me because of my personality and wanted to be seen with me. People didn't expect me to actually be on my high school wrestling team because I got rejected multiple times but somehow, someway I ended up achieving that goal and was fortunate enough to be apart of that team that back then I really wanted to be in. No one didn't expect me to get better from my injuries and thought I would spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair or on crutches or walk with a limp. But I rehabbed hard and I proved them wrong ONCE AGAIN WHEN I'M WALKING JUST FINE ON MY OWN TWO FEET! The one thing that kept me going is chasing a dream that I thought it would be impossible, that was the fire that kept my heart burning and my passion burning to make sure I get to EAW somehow. And lastly people along with myself didn't expect me to be signed to an official contract to the company that I wanted wrestler for and look at me now, I'm a viable contender for the Hardcore Championship! What all of those have in common is this, I dared to dream and I defied the system and shatter expectations and limitations that were set by the people who deemed me to be nothing more than a sorry loser who wouldn't amount to anything in life! But time and time again I have showed them that I can succeed if I put my heart, body and soul into it then I can make any silly dream or fantasy into a reality because if you would have asked me a few years ago if I would end up in a wrestling company such as this, I would have told you that you were crazy. But look at me now, I'm here in EAW and I'm loving every bit of it because at one point this was  nothing more than a mere fantasy, the unattainable that I can only dream of being here. 

A lot of people has asked me what are my plans going into my championship later this week and it kinda weighed on my mind a bit on what I'm going to do when that bell rings. A lot of people in this match are just chomping at the bit to get down and dirty and nasty and ready to resort to anything to make sure they hold on until the twenty five time limit is up. But for me, I'm praying that I even survive the entire thing. But I know that just surviving isn't enough, my dreams of being a champion is on the line here. I will be the first one to admit that this match isn't for me and that every time I head out to the ring I'm at a disadvantage because I can't bring myself to strike another man, especially where I'm being encouraged to use a random object to strike someone with and make sure they are unconscious. That's not me and I won't resort to stuff like that to get to my dream, so I'll find another way to make sure I end this as quickly as possible and find a way to walk out as the Hardcore Champion. I know during the midst of the chaos I'm expecting to being targeted and I won't put it pass anyone in this match to try to get a quick pin fall or a submission victory over me. But they'll be in for a huge surprise that I won't fall as easy as they make it seem that I would. Nathan, you especially think that I'm going to fall under pressure because to you I'm just a kid with foolish dreams and a defiant heart. But you know what Nathan, I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for me daring to dream. I'm fighting for that dream to become a champion and I'm willing to endure the worse when the time comes. I'm willing to be set on fire or having one of my eyes gouged out or even have a noose wrapped around my neck and being dragged around these ring. I'm willing to endure the nightmares that are waiting for me because the only thing that is truly stopping me isn't you, or the extreme, the thing that can ever stop me is myself. I'm going to stay true to myself Nathan and you and J.D Damon can berate me and mock me all you want and hell everyone in this match can gang up on me if they wish. But the thing that will remain a constant in this match is that I won't buckle under the pressure, I will believe in myself and to continue to hang on for the sake of what's on the line in this match. I won't let the dream of me holding a title belt over my head with tears in my eyes and gaining the acceptance that I have been yearning for. I won't let that image of me fade away because people like you try to dictate how I act, how I see things and what I believe to be true. I have been told time and time again by peers to people who I don't even know to tell me that I'm not cut out for the EAW. A lot of people don't even see me coming out of this match alive. But I haven't let that stop me from chasing my dream, because if I did I wouldn't have even signed my name on the dotted lines when a contract was presented to me. I have faith in myself and my abilities and my style of wrestling to get me through this match and also prove to my critics that I can survive, that I can thrive under circumstances like these. So to answer your question Nathan if people decide to boo me or not get behind me anymore, then that's fine. It will bother me a bit but it'll be okay because I believe as long as I continue to do what I love then I must be doing something right by someone. The thought of me possibly not walking out with the Hardcore Championship has entered my mind, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that it isn't a possibility and even if I don't win at least I can say I tried and the general manager thinks highly of me enough to put me in this position to begin with. 

So Nathan, you can doubt me all you want but I'm not going to let you intimidate me to the point where I won't be able to think straight. J.D Damon, I'm not going to let your ruthlessness get the better of me either because I'm not going to back down from this whatsoever. You both have warned me, you two have mocked me and try to remind me that I'm just some weak punk who cries a lot and lives in a candy land world. But the thing is that no matter what you guys say to me or do to me, I will remain defiant to the bitter end. I won't change my mind, I won't back down from nearly impossibly odds because I believe in fairy tales, I believe in happy endings. I believe if I hang in there and worked hard enough all of it will pay off and at the end of this dark and bloody tunnel I will scratch and claw my way to the Hardcore Championship. I know the stigma in this company or hell in life that people like me aren't meant to be here, let alone succeed but I'm here to prove everyone wrong. I want to earn the respect of guys like you who are so incredibly gifted that I wish I could easily brag about how great of a wrestler I am, Nathan. J.D Damon, as a former champion in yourself, it would mean the world to me if I earned your respect too. And I can't do that by measly words and threats and what you have done in this industry scare me off. I'm will to stand in the face of adversity and show that I can hang and that I can fight! So I'm glad that you aren't going to show me mercy because I'm a man and I don't need your mercy, I'm going to prove to you and to J.D Damon that guys like me can not only succeed, not only become a champion but for once in my life become a winner that people can actually be proud of;. You guys may be made to do this and you guys may have all the gifts that I wish I had for myself, but the it factor that will define me and that you all will see that I was BORN TO DO THIS! I'm not going to let this opportunity go to waste, I'm not going to let the tears and heartache that I have shed and gone through be in vain because I have turned this imagination of a five year old boy, turn into a reality! My boyhood dream of becoming a champion is within my grasp and I will do what whatever it takes to make sure I leave as the Hardcore Champion. This may be the impossible but I have dared to dream and attempt doing the impossible and the thing that will make this the most satisfying victory is that I've done it my way. No cheap tricks, no betraying my values and my core beliefs, I have done it as me and I'm not going to let the vices and self doubt deter me from the goal of becoming a champion. Like I said before, the only person that CAN STOP ME IS ME AND YOU WILL SEE COME VOLTAGE IS THIS BOY SHINING LIKE A STAR WHEN I PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT MARCO FEDOR HAS ARRIVED AND I WILL BE CHAMPION! THIS. I. VOW!
Victor Maero
Post August 4th 2016, 1:08 am by Victor Maero
Pane of the Trade.

“Does Nathan Fiora even understand the idea of sarcasm...or stirring the pot...or what the Sanatorium stands for? He thinks that your...training is mockery? That he is what Voltage is about? I crafted Voltage in my image, and he is a dog that will feed greater beasts and he thinks he’s the greatest in this company?” Eclipse snarled under his breath as he ran his fingers along the smooth ridges of the books in the pawn shop. His eyes moved from cover to cover before picking out a few choice novels. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King being the immediate choice, which he quickly added to his collection of other books that he had gathered in a small bag. A few comic books, and an assortment of children’s books.

“First he wants to comment on the fact that we have the children included in his training in the first place...which means he obviously knows nothing about us. He doesn’t understand that these children are our family. They do this willingly. Molesting jokes aside then he has the gall to comment on Maero calling him Hot Shit...because it’s unoriginal. Yet he calls me fat and him a molester. The joy of ignorance.” he grumbled shaking his head before pulling down the story of Alice in Wonderland. A bit of a classic. “Have you read this yet?” he asked with a grunt.

“No sir. You know, Tin Man had high hopes for Nathan.” Oz says as he looks through books on lower shelves. Oz smiles and bobs his head to music that’s only in his head. “I guess the idea of a challenge fell through, huh?”

“Nathan is like every other self respecting egotist. He thinks that any respect given to him is respect that he earned. Maero respected Fiora for choosing to fight due to a death in his family. Something that deserves respect. Fiora himself has earned none of it. He has instead chosen to take the path of an arrogant prick. A rookie move. If you don’t study your opponents you fall, and you fall hard. That’s all there is to it.” Eclipse sighed before going to a crouch and looking at some of the other books.

“J.D. Damon actually said Tin Man was a threat, how weird is that? But he also assumed that Tin Man doesn’t have the drive to succeed. But that’s the whole reason for this training he’s going through.” Oz says as he sits to look through the fantasy section. “He also said Tin Man is living in a fantasy world and that thought I was a wizard. Do I seem like I think I’m a wizard?”

“No, you’re basically a fledgeling Pyromaniac.” Eclipse mumbled as he grabbed a cookbook, tossing that into the bag next.

“A what?” Oz looks at Eclipse quizzically.

“You really like fire Oz.” he laughed.

“I’m aware. But what’s a pyromaniac?” Oz asks innocently.

“Alright well that’s the next lesson Maero is teaching you.” Eclipse laughed as he placed his hand on top of Oz’s head ruffling his hair before pushing himself slowly to a stand, cracking his back in the process. “Speaking of Maero...what is he doing?”

“He’s training. He’s going a little slower than what you had him do since he’s still a bit cut up.” Oz stands beside Eclipse and puts a book into their collection.

“Then he should be going the same speed or faster. This is a hardcore match, a hardcore title, it isn’t something that just anyone could win like the New Breed title that JJ has. This is something that he is going to have to bleed for, and he knows that.” Eclipse snarled to himself as he headed towards the self checkout holding out his hand for Oz to take it.

Oz grabs Eclipse’s hand. “I don’t want him to get too hurt. He hasn’t become some kind of unbreakable wall like you ya know.” Oz says pouting and fighting a smile.

“Too hurt? Oz, Maero is going to compete for a title that is engraved with blood, sweat, tears, and misery. And I’m not an unbreakable wall...I have enough scars as it is from hardcore matches when I was in RUW.” He sighed as he began to scan the books, letting Oz bag them.

“You can make him train harder when we get home. I just… I don’t want to lose him. I’m sorry.” Oz looks down as he bags the last of the books. “But if anyone can win a title that takes blood it’s Tin Man. He’s spilled and lost more than most, if not all the people in EAW, right?”

“Maero is...Maero can surpass me. That’s my belief. I’ve found my place in EAW, I’m forcing my way past the brink but my place has been discovered. Maero? He has a way to go to go into this dark and crazy world of ours...and he’s already learned that. He’s going to surpass me soon.”

“You think so? I don’t know that he’ll ever make it past you. It’s always a challenge to surpass your idols.” Oz and Eclipse walk out of the shop and get into their car outside. “Plus I don’t think this losing streak of his is doing much for his confidence.”

“Want to know a fun fact? When I joined RUW, I lost every match I was in for a year.” he admitted, giving a smirk down to Oz as he carried the bag of books to the car, tossing them into the backseat.

“My gosh. You were really as bad as Phoenix Winterborn? That’s hard to believe.” Oz says as he rummages in his pocket for a lollipop. He offers one to Eclipse who accepts.

“Thanks. I like Lemon. But yeah...I was a rookie. I thought I could be the greatest because I was unique. Learned the hard way that I wasn’t. I was just like everyone else. I had to find a way to distance myself. Unlike Phoenix who has chosen to retake his place as the fading light in a sea of stars, Maero is choosing to move away from those lights. Something that no one else can see. Something that I’m proud of.” he mumbled to himself.

“Tin Man has been forging his new path for, oh.” Oz looks at his bare wrist where a watch would be. “His whole life. It has to bear some fruit at some point, right?” Oz says before concentrating fully on his candy.

“You act like it won’t. It takes a long time to find yourself again...especially when you haven’t been given the respect you should have been given. Hopefully these books cheer him up enough that he actually feels like he can win this...like I know he can.”

“Well let’s see what he thinks!” Oz says cheerfully as the two arrive back at the Sanatorium.

They get out of their vehicle and walk over to a barn on the grounds of the Sanatorium. As they open the doors they see Maero standing on top of a large collection of boxes with glass panes below him. All around the room are glass shards and blood. Maero breaths heavily and screams.

“Calling this a makeover, saying I was shit before. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize personal growth was taboo!” Maero yells. He grunts and jumps onto the panes below him in Bloodletting and crashing through the glass. He winces as he stands with blood dripping from the wounds the glass has ripped open.

“Ah. I thought you said he was slowing down.” Eclipse laughed as he cracked his neck, a smile starting to carve its way along his face.

“He said he was going to take time to heal up.” Oz says horrified.

“I think he’s doing fine Oz. Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of him.” Eclipse murmured to the child, placing his hand on his head and turning him around, nudging him home. He stretched out before heading towards his bleeding brother in the Sanatorium, his eyes switching to a strangely happy glint.

“I can’t believe I thought some of these people were big enough to understand. Why must I keep fighting these ants? Where’s the goddamn justice!” Maero growls and licks his lips as he walks away from the carnage. He goes over to a wall where more glass is waiting for him. He begins moving one pane to the center and stands it upright. Maero moves back and takes a deep breath.

The instant the breath was released, Eclipse grasped at the back of Maero’s neck. He heaved forward, driving Maero’s body through the glass with as much force as he could muster, watching it shatter into pieces and fall all around. He kicked at a few of the broken shards that drifted down towards his feet as he watched his ‘younger brother’ roll along the ground. “Well...that’s a taste of hardcore. What do you think?” Eclipse asked as he walked over towards his fallen comrade.

Maero squirms for a second before his small sighs of pain turn to laughter. He rolls onto his back and kicks up to his feet putting his face right in front of Eclipse’s. “Show me more.” Maero smiles.

“With pleasure. Come on, it’s time you learned what a hardcore match means.” Eclipse laughed nodding his head.

Eclipse suddenly picks up a shard of glass and charged at Maero. As the glass connects with Maero’s body a fountain of blood shoots from his wound and covers the camera making the color red only visible. Maero laughs.

“I love this family.”

Fade to black.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next