Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Ross Vegas
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post September 1st 2016, 10:09 pm by Ross Vegas
Dynasty Promo #2

Black Jesus, all your disciples are headed to Vegas! And I mean Ross Vegas, ya dig it? You got your little cult following, yeah, about 88 to be exact. Y'know, I went and did a little research, watched the replay of your little live stream. The only thing your very very small fanbase could talk about... was me! They know Ross Vegas is the man with the plan, gorgeous and grand, anything but bland, best wrestler in the land, dig it? That's what I'm talkin' about, baby! Everybody in the world knows that I'll take you to hell and back, jack! You're Jesus then I'm Pilate, you broken down hack! I'll turn you into mincemeat and wash my hands afterwards, yeah. You on a hot streak now, but I'm hot all the time... just ask any of the women in attendance. And the whole crowd is in for a treat as I avenge last week's loss and cement my legacy as the best new Elitist in this place, OOH YEEAAAAHHH!

Let me tell you something, Black Jesus. Any time you step into the ring with Ross Vegas, it's a gamble. The odds are always in my favor. Bottom line is this. You do not gamble with me ... When you come to Vegas and you want to gamble, the main thing you must do, is this, you must accept losing. Yeah, Rocco, you must accept the fact that you're gonna be staring up at the lights when all is said and done. This is the biggest match of my career, and the fire is burning inside me, OOOH YEEEEAAAAHH. I'm prepared to pull out all the stops, dude. I'm laying it all on the line. Tomorrow night is when it all comes to a head, and the stakes have never been higher. Tomorrow I take the next step towards my long held dream of holding EAW gold. Since I was a kid I've always wanted to be a wrestler, not just to wrestle, but to win matches. To win championships. And Dirty Sanchez... er, TLA's Interwire Championship will be the first to go up on my wall.

It was a long and hard road to get here, yeah. I had to make a lot of sacrifices, put in a lot of hard hours... and tomorrow night, I cash out baby! Ross Vegas is the next Interwire Champion and nothing's gonna stop me! On balance, off balance, doesn't fucking matter jack. There's nobody who's got what I got. Nobody's the total package like I am. I am the rare breed, the ultimate male, the perfect athlete. The Friday night treat, impossible to beat, Elite of the Elite, good as Gandhi, bad as DJ Pauly D, best lookin' SOB in the 323, ya hear me? And just like God allowed Jesus to die on the cross, to fulfill the prophecies of the Old Testament, God will not save you from the beatdown I'm about to lay on you, and I will fulfill the prophecy of Ross fucking Vegas! OOOH YEEEEAAAAAAHH! DIG IT?
Post September 1st 2016, 10:06 pm by Guest
Disclaimer: Edited to add forgotten verse numbers
Nico Borġ: 17 (SD2)
Made of Stone

The folds of his flesh cling together;
He is firmly cast and immovable.
His heart is as hard as stone,
As hard even as the lower millstone.
When he raises himself up the gods are afraid;
At the crashing they are beside themselves.

Job 41:23-25

1There has been a lot said about me since I first stepped into an EAW ring. I’m followed always by this curious intrigue surrounding me. Who am I? What drives me? What makes me tick? 2Of course, no one has ever thought to take the time out to simply ask. It is true, I do wear a mask. In fact I have many of them. 3But not out of choice. I have not attempted once to cover what I am. It is the others who instead craft their own masks for me. They are the one’s who deign it necessary to paint their own pictures of what I am. 4If I could but collect these masks together and arrange them, I could construct a portrait of Nico Borġ as a villain with a thousand faces. Shifting. Contorting. Changing ever so slightly to fit each individual protagonist’s own personal morality play. 5Ares Vendetta has been the latest to add his mask to the collection. To his credit, he has thus far questioned neither my faith nor my motives. Yet, he claims to be able to discern that unseeable content of my heart. 6His mask shows me as a man driven, perhaps primarily by faith, but secondly by a profound fear. 7Not a fear of anything of this earth. Not pain. Not Hardship. But that common fear of death, or rather, what comes after. 8He sees me retiring to my hotel room every night, kneeling by the bed, crucifix in hand and praying intensely. He hears me begging God: ‘Am I enough?’ ‘Do I get the gold chariot?’ ‘Do I fall into the flame?’ ‘Do I just fall apart and scatter like ashes?’ 9He is joined in such guesswork by those who describe me as just another pretender vying for the same vain successes as others. Someone merely using the mask of faith as a psychological weapon. One which may unnerve those weaker minds on the bottom rung, though it will become more and more unconvincing as I climb the ladder. Yet, for all that I climb the ladder still and the men who have accused me grow more silent each day. 10Then there are those who see me merely as some sort of psychopath whose only desire is to bring others down and cause them misery. My faith at best just a thin justification for my own prejudices. 11These people have been more difficult to convince. At first I was deeply offended by this sort of portrayal. Then I merely found it tiresome. 12But now? Now I have begun to acquiesce with it. I have begun to accept that, though it is not the correct way of seeing me, it is nonetheless necessary that I should be seen this way. 13Am I afraid? Am I a liar? Am I evil? No.I swear by God that I am none of those things. Neither am I even that other extreme which people seem to think I am trying to pass myself off as. 14I am not a hero. I am not a saint. I doubt anyone really cares on the matter. But honestly, if there is one thing I am, it is cruel. 15And there’s no contradiction or irony at all in me saying that. This isn’t a concession. I’m not admitting any guilt, because ultimately I don’t consider that a sin. 16I am what I am. And I am only what I need to be.

17I know it is confusing. Perhaps I should never have been surprised that people would get me wrong. For all I have done. For all the words I have preached, I personally remain something of an enigma to the EAW universe. 18You know, like you Ares, I of course was raised elsewhere from here. In a different, yet strangely similar way, I too have been raised never really knowing what it is like to look up to another. I never really had any heroes growing up. 19There were good men, sure. Great men even. Yet, that rock never really seemed to manage to produce a national treasure or an icon...an idol. 20But maybe that’s a blessing in disguise, so the cliché goes. It is nonetheless true. Noone got any big ideas, everybody knew their place and became so much closer for it. 21You’d walk down the street and  it would seem like every person you saw were a cousin or a family friend. People communed as one. 22Not like here; impersonal and shallow. I think it is no coincidence that the godly American is slowly dying out, whilst Malta remains in my estimation the staunchest bastion of the faith anywhere in the world.

23If you’ve time for a story, let me teach you a thing or two about this rock which likely has evaded your haughty gaze thus far. 24Finding themselves homeless in the wake of the crusades and defeat by the Turks in Rhodes, the former crusading Knights of St John scattered to the homelands they inhabited prior to taking up orders. The ostentatiously named exception, Grandmaster Fra’ Philippe de Villiers de L’isle-Adam, travelled between the courts of Europe, beseeching them for any help finding a new home. 25Well, almost any. Eventually the Holy Roman Emperor offered sovereignty of Malta to the knights, but if it were not for lack of other options, Philipe very nearly refused. 26The island had then, as much as now, a harsh landscape. The soil was thin and suitable for few crops beyond brambles and the odd date palm. The island had no lakes. No rivers. No fresh water at all beyond that which could be collected in wells still requiring construction. 27A mockery compared to the lush paradise of Rhodes. It took a great cost to turn this backwater isle into a home at once habitable and defensible. But this price would later be repaid in full. 28When the Turks would strike again, the cruel and barren rock would itself become a fortress. The invading infidels had the strength in numbers, but not the forage to feed them, nor the clean water to sate their thirst and cleanse their squalor. 29God was in the dry noon heat, he was in every thorn bush, and he was in the sickness that ravaged the adversary. 30The knights had won. But not simply by the power of their own bravery or works or even their faith. 31They owed victory to the bitter-sweet blessing of the rock the Lord had given them. To that very same cruelty they had suffered to endure all this time.

32I am that rock, Ares. I am but a force of nature carved into the mere shape of a man. At once more and less than every other pretender who came to seek your mantle. 33I was designed and brought into this world to serve but one purpose...To hold...To Defy. 34Irregardless of this empire you have built on the broken bones of others. I do not fear. Your coming attempt to crush me is welcomed gladly with a smile. 35I’m under no illusions. You will bring me total war. You may even win. But this rock promises attrition. Whatever happens, I take a big piece of you with me.36The little mouse will roar and the lion’s back will be broken. 37If you’re a god now, you will feel all too human come Saturday.

Number Your Days.

Last edited by Nico Borġ on September 2nd 2016, 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
J-Dynasty 2?
Post September 1st 2016, 9:36 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
In one of those chair circle scenes where people tell stories or confess their past bad behaviour, is a room of old people of all kinds, ones in a wheelchairs, ones with canes, one even hidden by rags, and even further one whose bed was brought into the room while she sits with a ventilator.  Someone had just finished speaking and he smiles as the room claps for him, and he slowly takes his seat as a young smiling female coordinator speaks to continue the process.

Coordinator: That was fantastic, it was very touching of you to share your story with all of us today. In times where many have lost their loved ones, or don’t see them enough, it’s important that you all remember that talking with one another in a community can foster new connections and bring us all closer to another~

Coordinator: Now I hope you all lend an ear to our next speaker.
Nobody says anything. Eventually the room look in the same direction as the coordinator walks up to help the next speaker.

Coordinator: Aww~, don’t be shy.

As soon as she places her hand on the rags covering the person they shake and an earbud falls, but is swiftly grabbed before anyone discerns what is-hey they’re old-, and the one in rags speak.

Rags: Ah, my hearing aid again! I’m sorry young miss, is it my turn?

Coordinator: Yes, you have the stage!

Rags:

I was but a wee lad in what some of you might consider eons ago, barely understanding how I was on the cusp of greatness.

But I had heart, a heart made of stronger material than that of the ones I melted at the very sight of me.

I was a young man who would stand for what he believed in, and would always lend a shoulder to carry his fellow man, and woman. 

Coordinator: Oh silly, you mean lend a shoulder to cry on.

Rags: Yes, forgive my Alzheimer’s, when you become this experienced you forget the difference. Please do not interrupt me……don’t want to lose my train of thought.

Despite being in the spring time of my youth, I would accomplish things that legends could only dream of, I became a center piece in my rogue’s gallery of teammates when I was able to eliminate a savage warrior who was the team leader of our opposition, when I at only 23 years old pinned Mr.-

Wait I forgot where I was, have any of you ever went to high school with someone named Mr.DEDEDE?

Okay good, none of you know him.

I pinned Mr.DEDEDE, and stuck my finger out to an oppressive regime that was soon to form despite our many valiant efforts, because that pinfall gave us the most crushing victory our opposition ever felt. In our war there was never a big encounter that I was in that didn’t lead to my team being victorious, though unfortunately things that occurred in incidents I was not involved in made it so one day we were disbanded and the war lost despite no one being able to fell us when I was in the vicinity. I hold no gripes, because it was all an opportunity to showcase my skill, and despite our cause eventually dying out I could carry my head high with pride as I soldiered on.

Coordinator: What did you do with the rest of your life after that?

Rags: I made loose allies with my enemies, I adapted to the changing age, and had fun doing so despite the questioning of those around me.

What they never understood is that holding onto grudges never served any purpose, not when there were more purses to sna-to protect from the many less civilised individuals in the world. At the end of the day, you have to make opportunities for yourself, and what is a better way to do that than to find yourself in the main event in a staple of the very industry that is your line of life’s work! That is why I stand here today prepared for War Games!

Coordinator: Wond-wait, what? I’m not sure you should be doing this at your age!

Jones throws off the rags as everyone is in shock, and later disgust.

TJ: Don’t worry about it, despite how much difference a year makes when you’re living on TJ time, It’ll be fine.

Coordinator: Hold on, you’re younger than even I am!

TJ: Oh no, no, missy, you don’t understand. My one-year experience between now and the last Territorial Invasion is equitable to thousands of lives experienced by the rest of the world, let alone the people in this room and listening at home. Maybe sometime I can give you an experience that makes you get how even one special night is more history than the sum of the rest of your life.

Coordinator: Okay, that’s enough, I sure you think you’re a real keeper, but no matter what looks you have it won’t make up for disrespecting our elders who came today to tell share their stories in a loving place!

TJ: Their stories? They’re just like Brian Daniels. They don’t focus on triumph, trickery, or any type of art, they go on and on about their personal connections with the people they interacted with and “shaped” them to be what they are.

Listen.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Brian and Robbie V.

It doesn’t matter if it’s about this widow and her dimwitted late husband.

It doesn’t even matter if it’s this survivor’s guilt ridden loser who stays up crying all night because his kids and his grandkids died in a car crash while he is left to live when he should have passed a long time ago instead of them!

Because I had partnership with Drake Jaeger that was greater than any of these tales. We were best friends, and I can only imagine how much fun Drake and I could be having being the greatest troublemakers this company has ever seen.

I’m the one who knows about loss here.

All those great times popping onto social media and getting the EAW vixens hot and bothered by what we had to say, but would still have them secretly hit us up in private.
How we could make everyone want to snap our necks, but always be one step ahead of everyone after us with smiles on our faces.

How we brought a different flavour to the tag team division that was never seen before or after us.

And we’d trigger Pizza Boy over HBB more than there were gats in the Hexa-gun army.
No one has experience the fun we had.

But you don’t see me getting distracted, you don’t see me sitting around obsessing over my loss like Brian Daniels.

Hell, I could arguably blame Brian for his part in my boy Drake not being here today, but I don’t got time for that.

It must be nice Brian, nice to be able to act a fool, pretend to be so cool that you’re above the World Championship, but just know that the only reason you’re going to be at Territorial Invasion instead of being on the bench where you belong is because Ares would rather deal with just about ANYONE other than the man who bested him.

Don’t worry Brian, I’ll give you a few pointers on how to beat Ares Vendetta, since you obviously can’t compete with me you might as well take the time to learn from me during this up and close encounter, if you want to know how preforming at a top level these days is done! When I throw hands, don’t advert your gaze even as my punches leave you in a state of in and out of consciousness, try to remember the angles, the speed, and the force behind my swings so MAYBE you can imitate it when you need to know how to throw a real punch in a big money match at this current level of EAW competition. And even as our contest begins to take its toll on you and you can’t take the heat anymore, don’t try to run away from the supernova before you, just take solace in the fact that being in the ring with me keeps Brian Daniel’s name out there to the public, because even Icarus gained world renown for flying too close to the sun. Hell, if you remember the beating well enough, once I become a name bigger than EAW itself, you’ll have a much more worthwhile story to tell your peers when you’re grey speaking of the biggest moments of your life.
Jones winks at the camera.
Ahren Fournier
Post September 1st 2016, 8:53 pm by Ahren Fournier
(We start the scene with Ahren drinking coffee at a dunkin donuts, he's reading a newspaper when all of a sudden, a surprised Ahren pulls down the newspaper from his face and spits his hot coffee off screen) 

female voice off screen: AGGHHJJJHHHJAJJJ 

Oh sorry I was just surprised by something I saw earlier, something much more interesting than anything in this paper, nothing in here is interesting… I didn’t even knew they made these any more *shrugs* (He crumples up the paper, and throws it off screen) Midas Touch Matt Miles actually has originality, so I was surprised hours later and spit coffee in your face as a result 

Woman: who the fuck is Matt miles what the fuck are you talking about? My face has burns from the coffee…

Ahren: Not a wrestling fan eh? Hey you know you really should be thanking me for spitting coffee on you… In some cultures an Ahren Fournier spit in the face is considered sacred 

(The womans face lightens up and starts actually enjoying the fact she was spit on after seeing Ahren more carefully and thinking bout how sexy he is, as Ahren takes another sip from his coffee)

Woman: y'know now that you mention it, I kinda like it despite the burning sensation in my face...

(Coffee flies into her face again as Ahren is surprised and spit again)

Ahren: ew I was kidding freak, that's disgusting... Away from my presence with you

(She gets up covering her face because of the burning, but as she does Ahren grabs her hand) 

Ahren: but I kinda like the freaks, here's my numbaaaa (He hands her his card that he hands all the ladies)

(She grabs the card, smiles and scampers away, Ahren turns his head back to the camera) 

Did you know that coffee works as a laxative for some people? That's right a few minutes from now I'm gonna be taking a huge Matt miles career! I feel the more fitting name for you Matthew is the brown, because everything you touch turns to shit.. I jest I jest.. I like making jokes Matt what can I say? I actually do think you’re quite the talent, despite the jesting. I like to take things not so seriously because where's the fun in seriousness all the time? When it comes right down to it, and the truthiness comes out of my body, I'm not taking you lightly, I'd be dumb to, you're the only one I've faced that's actually held gold. I just found the fact that your nickname ironic, funny! That's all, I know the talent you possess. Hell do you think I'd take Blaise hunter seriously and not take you seriously? Come onnnnn man!!! I’ve taken every single person that I’ve been against seriously, it’s gotten me this far, why stop now? But to answer your question, no I don't think you should be carrying a bag of gold with you.. I was thinking more logically like holding a championship belt or something? You know, the thing that we all strive to win? That's what I was saying by your name being kind of ironic seeing the lack of championship gold, seeing that's what you probably meant by Midas touch. But speaking of nicknames, you're not saying mine right, it's the CROWN jewel, not the crowning jewel or whatever dumb thing you said. Oh haha but you'll say it doesn't matter what my nickname is, because nicknames ahren’t important.. hehe. Which is a lie, because I have the greatest nicknames in EAW fitting for the greatest star in EAW. But if you don’t like that nickname, I have a plethora of nicknames that I think of on the daily! That’s only one of my many extravagant nicknames, such as The Modern Sexual Stallion,, the Master of Malice, The Vixen Slayer, The Man of a thousand nicknames, The Hot Commodity! They just grow day after day because I am so creative they just pop into my head, slash people just give me nicknames because I’m so deserving of so many. Don’t go and try to steal any of those babies either, they’re only fitting for me, wouldn’t work for you. This is my world you shall treat me as such. But Matthew even though you don't know my nickname, you actually are the first to bring originality to the argument, Someone that can think for himself and not steal lines from his opponent, so kudos. 

Don’t let that go to your head though Matthew, don’t think you can carry this Voltage team by yourself. Did you hear that team Voltage? Matthew thinks he's a lot better than his teammates! Sooo like this terrible team that has been collected is just not going to work. The ego’s are just out of control, no cohesiveness. How do you expect to win Matthew if you can't even wrestle together??? Don't you want brand supremacy? You can't do this alone Matthew, stop being so selfish and start thinkin about more than just yourself Mr. Midas Matthew Miles... Midas mmm Too many m's mmmmidas mmmmatthewww mmmmiles, I feel like my mouth is doing way more work than it should be. Now I'm sure you'll make a sexual joke about how I use my mouth on Male genitalia but no that is not the case, I use my mouth for a variety of different things such as, drinking various liquids, water, coffee obviously, protein drinks, I also use my mouth on various places on the female body, such as (guy yells in the distance off screen)

Random guy at dunkin donuts: Hey buddy can you stop Listin things ova there! I'm trynna drink ma coffee!

(Ahren darts his eyes over at the gentleman, suddenly gets up runs over and jumps up high af landing on the table in front of him like fucking batman, only he didn’t land as close to the guy as he wanted, so he awkwardly shuffles his body closer, a few seconds longer than he would like until he's right next to the gentlemans ear, and screams) WHERE ARE THEY?!!!

Donut Customer: WAIT WHAT?!! WHO??!!

Ahren: Oh yeah I’m not actually Batman (he looks down and picks up a donut that was conveniently Right there for the pun that will happen in 3, 2, 1) Donut ever interrupt me again (he takes a bite and spits it in his face, and throws the remainder of the donut in the guys face) I am In a very important debate with mr Midas touch Matt miles and I (realizing he threw and ate the donut already, he gets up off the table without saying anything else, and goes to the cash register)

Ahren: yes may I have one chocolate glazed donut please..

Employee: I'm sorry we're all out of chocolate glazed..

Ahren: damn, ummm how bout strawberry frosted...

Employee: just sold the last one...

Ahren: look you're making my job very difficult, I'm trying to.. Whatever just give me a jelly then, I might wind up regretting it but it'll do...

Employee: alrighty that'll be 89 cents, would you like it in a bag?

Ahren: no thank you that won't be necessary  

(Ahren pays and gets his jelly donut, as soon as he gets the donut he darts his eyes back at the guy, and batman leaps again, landing perfectly on the table this time) Donut appreciate it!! (He takes a bite and when he does jelly drops down everywhere over his shirt) Nooooooooo god damn it I knew jelly was a bad idea, THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE! WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL!! (He looks back at the Dunkin donuts employee) THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED ISNT IT BETRICE???

Employee: Who?  

(He looks back at the gentleman) WHY HAVENT YOU LEFT YET?? YOUVE HAD AMPLE AMOUNT OF TIME OF DOING SO! CLEARLY YOU MAKE TERRIBLE DECISIONS WITH YOUR LIFE!! (Ahren gets off the table, and calmly walks back to his table, as the guy just sits there with a bewildered look on his face… Ahren sits down and looks at the camera) Where was I? .. Wait (Ahren realizes he still has the balled up donut in his hand, he looks over at the guy, who is still watching Ahren. The guy gives a concerned OH NO! kind of look, as Ahren throws the balled up jelly donut from across the room into the guys face) Oh yeah, you said  The likes of Jamie O’Hara, Vic Vendetta, Ares Vendetta and Scott Oasis were all on the rise and you had to step in the ring with all of them and when you did, You succeeded? Well I mean, on the rise means they weren't as good as they are now, they were still learning and whatever, so I mean not as impressive had you beat the finished product. And by the way they're still here? So how has voltage changed, I mean I beat Vic vendetta too, do I get a title too? Blaise hunter beat him too, and we all know he doesn't deserve a title ha! When talking about how you lost your first title I expected the punch line to be something like, you were a victim of circumstance and got injured in a freak chainsaw accident, and had to relinquish the title under injury protocol. Not that you were dropped on your head and that's it. So let me get this straight Matthew, you lost a wrestling match basically, cool, nothing too crazy, someone was just better than you. Be better at wrestling then I guess, I'm kidding again! Woo jokes on jokes... Anyways I'll agree Matt, you're my first legitimate threat. You've brought a new fresh argument to the party, and don't expect the rookie to beat the world Champion on his first night out. You're thinking logically! A lot more intelligent than all these other fools, but if you think you can beat me than perhaps I’m giving you way too much credit. I am… Well I’ve already given the run downs on all my nicknames, but I am the personification of excellence, they don’t get any better than I. You want lessons on wrestling, on how to become the best in this business, you come to me. No lie, I’ve already got guys in the back trying to get tips from me, trying to get better, because they know who the real talent is, and they want to sponge as much information off of me as they can. Matthew I know that everyone loses eventually, like I've said before I know it will happen to me too. As for when it’ll happen? I don't know exactly. I'm not too delusional to think that I'll be undefeated forever, no one in the history of this business has ever went undefeated, people have off nights, people mess up here and there.. But I haven't had an off night and I haven't messed up yet, and I can comfortably say that seeing that I'm still undefeated. And you know what? I don't plan on tasting the bitter taste of defeat yet, so I'll keep chugging away and steam roll you on my way to EAW gold. I want my first loss to be a special occasion, one that will be talked about for ages! But this week? Isn’t that week, this isn’t that special circumstance. Matthew, you’re good, but the time is not right for me to go down just yet. But what will happen, and I feel fully confident saying this, you will be my first legitimate threat, and my first legit stepping stone, thank you, and congratulations,

(Ahren finishes his coffee, gets up, and throws it at the same guy because he’s a gluten for punishment and should’ve moved seats by now anyways.. and walks off camera, only to come back for the smile, thumbs up and wink... Before walking off again)

Devan Dubian
Post September 1st 2016, 8:27 pm by Devan Dubian
It seems that Diamond Cage always has someone to accuse or something to whine about as if nobody else in this company has had to go through their own strives. He continually paints himself as a lone wolf with the weight of the world on his shoulders not realizing that he has always had the one advantage that many elitists in this company lack from the start and that is the backing of the people. In light of it all, it probably is not surprising to realize why he is so pessimistic. He has always been so fixated on what is not there and that in turn has made him into a deranged lunatic instead of a striving hall of famer that I ultimately became. Dynasty is no more my home than it is yours, in fact, I could really care less about it. Loyalty is just another agonizing stigma enforced on us by society because it would not really matter to me what brand I was on, if I had a reason to fight, I would fight. But Cage, it just so happens that we are indeed on Dynasty and there is nothing we can do to change that. We bleed a color of royal red epitomized by the greatest of dynasts and that means representing our brand to the fullest. The only dilemma I seem to be facing here is the validation of those who claim they are worthy of being in the same team as me. I have made my thoughts on Alex Wilder more or less known, TLA is worthwhile for his position and Jacob Senn has proven himself suitable in the past. Whilst the only thing you Cage have demonstrated to me since your return is your lack of intensity in the ring that you once so prided yourself on. Your words have as much blunt dynamism as they always did but the intense light that surrounded your aura when you used to fight no longer exists. Perhaps you have lost your motivation or no longer have an appetite since you have already tasted world title gold but all I know is that you are not fit at this point to join Team Dynasty and represent the same group that I am a part of. You have derided others for sinking so low yet you below all have sunk the furthest than anyone else from being a prestigious fighter to a slight overstep for the world champion. Even I took that man to his limits without it needing to be a world title match whilst you could barely hold your own. If there is one person you need to look at this time and reprimand for not living up to their fullest, you should hold up a mirror and realize that it is you Diamond Cage and no one else.

Until you get over this predicament that you currently seem to be facing Diamond Cage, you are not allowed to speak for this brand. You may not care for the set of rules or boundaries set before you but you must still have enough pride left within yourself to not allow yourself get showed over by elitists from another brand. I have been in this company for only a year longer than you have Cage and I can admit that the duo of us more than any other have been sighted by the authority but if I was able to conquer that precedent, represent myself on the most pinnacle stage of the year two years in a row and be inducted into the Hall of Fame then I know you can do much of the same. But until you stop inviting yourself into avoidable controversies, you will never get to where I am. You have this need to get into inessential fights that do not concern you and make them all about you. You try to be the badarse who does not care about anything and uses pity to get far as he can but the matter of fact is that all of it takes a toll on you. Perhaps the reason that you have lost your edge recently is because the toll has piled up to an unbearable level, you cannot take that extra punch and bleed out anymore, you no longer have it. What Diamond Cage will ultimately come to realize is that no one really cares about what he has done in the past, only the present will come to define him. There is no conspiracy, you do what you can in the present moment and are subtly rewarded for it. I know you do not care for formalities much but at the same time see yourself preferable to me because of your past history so whether you believe it or not, there is some zeal that I want to get off of my back against you. It has to be you because in order to prove my total sovereignty over this brand as I did a year ago on Voltage, I must defeat every adversary to my throne in any way. And if for nothing else, I must defeat you on the merit of your career's days of yore. I know this may not seem like a fair match but as a man without much procedure, I highly doubt you care much. Plus it is not like me to participate in such forced drivel matches with all too much intention anyways. Do not get me wrong, I am much too pretentious to let my streak of being undefeated on Dynasty go to waste but I would not care in the slightest how you get put down as long as you are down. Dynasty will be a whole new revelation for you as you finally come face to face with the emir and realize with what you could have been Diamond Cage, that much is certain.
VENTURA.
Post September 1st 2016, 8:14 pm by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo:
[All in The Plan]

Do not fret my dear friends, this is all still under the grand scheme of things.
The world seemed to savored every second of what took place last week on Dynasty, when the miscreant Tig Kelly miraculously scored a remarkable victory over I, V. You all were quick to create the assumptions that this was just another familiar path that a certain someone used to travel under in previous times. After just losing to TLA almost a month ago, to losing to Hades, then to a foe like Tig Kelly, it seems almost as if I am just encursed under a plague that does not seem to be removing itself from society. I am fortunate enough to tell you that I am still the most happiest individual in life right now even though these obstacles have hinder my progress, for this serves as nothing more but a glorious gain for me to keep on pursuing. As I have said in numerous of occasions, the time will definitely come when I will wave that lovely baton of mine, and truly conduct the most menacing of violence eyes have ever gazed upon. It isn't a terrifying dream that I keep fantasizing about, but more of an impending reality waiting to manifest. Whether I win a match or I lose a match, it all simply serve as a gain towards my progress. V did not return here to be the clown of the century once again. He arrived to fulfill and silence every critic that dared proved him wrong.

A man named Angelo will come compete against me over on Dynasty tomorrow night, with this match serving numerous purposes. A win for this broken mirror of himself will slimmingly provide him with a glimmerof hope that he can embrace with warm, gentle arms for some short duration of time. A win for me, however, will simply be a gain under my hat. I scheme, I create, I love to show forth any sort of violence to any sort of human being--but it just depends on the right time and place in which I should deliver all that brutality. Unfortunately, all kidding aside, you are going to be embraced with defeat this week, Angelo. It is truly lovely and fitting that you still believing that you still have a chance to be somebody in this company, despite being ridiculed back and forth by many terrifying critics. It is truly a sad moment to be under, truly understandable. However, your sad pit story should not be compared to what I have gone through as an individual as a whole. I have gone through highs and lows to the dark, fiery pits of hell where my body has been obliterated and tarnished into incomprehensible pieces. I know what it will take for me to seriously take on the approach to rise back to the surface and prove that I am the most dangerous competitor the world has ever seen. An optimistic approach to things, I know, but that is simply the way in which I pursue things under. I wish you all the best in proving your doubters, such as myself, wrong tomorrow night, but it is about time that I convince the world for one night just exactly what a man like V is truly capable of performing.
Kevin Devastation
Post September 1st 2016, 8:12 pm by Kevin Devastation
When you really look back it Hades, you really do not live in the House Eclipse Diemos built, as much as I would like to agree with my business associate on this one you live in a home with much richer heritage, much more sweat came from the brow to build, rebuild, and rebuild once again the house you live in Hades. It is the house that Kevin Devastation built slick, a glorious structure that is Casa De Devione, the house built by a God amongst men, where Champagne is enjoyed, as we celebrate every day the name in which built the place, THE FACE THAT BUILT THE PLACE! His face is on every portrait, his likeness adorns the great halls of Casa De Devione, the trophies I have won, the championships I have taken, the accomplishments I have earned, all of it stands here in this great manor to the God that is ME.

By the way, Lucian Black...Champ, your still the bitch you were when I ran this pace, and ran you...But back on topic.

Come on Hades you can do better than calling ME a cancer, you know I am much more to your career now that you have proven to be a wasted experiment, and a waste of my time. It was billed as the new faces of fear vs The Last Two Outlaws left. I guess even then you could not shy away from trying to outdo me, trying to show the world that Hades can do it on his own, that Kevin Devastation is a back drop, that Kevin Devastation is a second class citizen. By the way how'd that work out for you slick? Get what you wanted? Oh yeah that's right you got dropped on your head with a Crucifixion piledriver, and showed to the world as the snot nosed little Devawannabee that you always were. You were shown to the world at Pain For Pride that YOU, that HADES THE HELLRAISER AIN'T NOTHIN BUT KEVIN DEVASTATIONS BITCH! And you couldn't let it go could ya? You couldn't tuck your little tail between your legs and run off, NO YOU JUST KEPT COMING BACK, AND YOU COST ME A MATCH AGAINST A MAN WHO IS NOT WORTH A PERCENT OF ME! AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONE! But oh no Hades you did not realize that I am not just a backdrop, I am not second class, I am first class. From the hotel rooms to the islands resorts to the flights and catering. Kevin Devastation is first class no matter what you think, so now like the big dumb dog you are Hades, who kept coming back, you fell into a trap set up by me and Eclipse. You fell into a trap hook line and sinker, because you were hungry for a fight. Well lemme tell you something you big dumb dog, you have had enough, your master is telling you to stop eating, and I am taking the food bowl away for good very soon Hades. Because you look to fight on Dynasty, which is a wing in the House that Kevin Devastation built, but not I. I look forward down the line, I look forward down the line to see you in our match at the ppv, the match that never before has happened in EAW. Grave Consequences, I've been a deadman, you've been a deadman, I've been an outlaw, you've been an outlaw...But only one of us has been a God Hades, and at Territorial Invasion, much like on Dynasty this week, you are gonna step up, and we are gonna go face to face, and you will shoot your arrows from atop the tower of Babel...And you still will not be able to touch God.
Dead End Bride
Post September 1st 2016, 7:38 pm by Dead End Bride
“The Sunshine State Showdown”

Block C

Consuela Rose Ava - (3/2/0) Points: 7 *FINISHED*

Heart Break Gal - (3/1/1) Points: 7 *FINISHED*

Madison Kaline - (3/0/1) Points: 6

Erica Ford - (3/1/0) Points: 6

Scarlet - (1/4/0) Points: 2 *FINISHED*

Zara Morgan - (0/5/0) Points: 0 *FINISHED*

So…. I guess you all know what that means, right? The Erica Ford/Madison Kaline match that is going to take place this Sunday is for all the marbles. The whole shootin’ match. The whole ball of wax. The entire enchilada. It’s time to do or die, win or cry, go hard or go home, insert more random clichés here if you want to. At the start of this tournament, everyone kinda snickered at my inclusion in the field. Some questioned if I was still committed to the game, which is fair enough because honestly I was thinking about packing it in after what happened with my former “Good Friend” Azumi. But…I started thinking about how fun it would be to throw just the biggest monkey wrench in this tournament that anyone could have imagined. No one expected ol’ mentally unstable Erica Ford, the same girl who couldn’t win a match in this tournament last year if it dropped out of the sky and landed on her lap, to win the rough and tumble Block C, let alone have a legitimate chance to win the tournament. Honestly…I’m not sure if I did either. The skill was always there but it was not necessarily the kindest of draws that I got. Heart Break Gal is the Vixens Champion for good reason. Consuela is a talented woman, not like her sister in how she competes but still very good. Madison……a former Vixens Champion in her own right. She was so close to winning this very event last year before Aria took it from her.

But here I am.

I have been called just about every negative thing that one could call a female wrestler. Tranny, loser, bimbo, ring rat, untalented hack, psycho bitch…yeah, and that’s just the rest of the Vixens. Not that I’m necessarily known for being all cuddly but that doesn’t stop me from trying, right Stephanie and Madison? It was almost a year ago after Maddie went psycho and dyed her hair a fiery red and we found ourselves in the middle of a pretty heated match. You won that day and deservedly so. You were superior then and I was still a little naïve to how this game was played. You moved on to bigger and better things, right? Won the Vixens Title? Had the belt for a cup of coffee before losing it. Joined the Scary Men Band or the Sanatorium or however you wannabe horror movie villains say it. And then for whatever reason…you went away. But you arrived just in time for this tournament and just in time to be put into the blocks with me. You weren’t expecting this, were you? One of the most important matches of this tournament, the one that barring a time limit draw will decide who advances to the final four, did you ever think that you’d be standing across the ring from the girl’s heart you trampled over by giving up on your belief system? By giving in to that sick twisted urge that you had? I know you didn’t….

But there you are.

You have not been without some embarrassment since that summer night in Florida almost a year ago. You know what it’s like to go against me in a tournament setting like this, don’t you? You remember? Here…. let me refresh your memory with some video footage, yeah?

Rex: Erica Ford keeps finding ways to respond! Madison is screaming at the referee here but to no avail! She rolls out of the ring now and pulls one of the ringside attendants out of their seats and snatching that steel chair!

Eris: Just a quick FYI, When Hexagun takes over ALL of EAW things like this will be perfectly legal on all programming.

HYC: But it’s NOT legal right now, has Madison lost her mind?

Stew-O: The referee is warning her as she slams the chair down on the mat in front of Erica that if she does anything with it she will be disqualified! He keeps trying to reason with her but considering how insane she’s been acting lately I don’t blame him for getting close! He does manage to scramble down and pull the chair out of the way and Madison glares in his direction before turning her attention back to Erica!

Rex: Ford pulled up by Madison as she looks for the M.O.D., that fameasser that she uses on occasion. MADISON GOES UP…BUT ERICA COUNTERS AND MADISON DOES A FLIP IN MIDAIR, LANDING ON HER FEET! ERICA WITH A KICK TO THE GUT…. SHE PICKS UP MADISON WITH EVERY LAST BIT OF STRENGTH SHE HAS LEFT…. BRAVE DRIVER! THAT LIGER BOMB PLANTED MADISON INTO THE CANVAS!

Ref: ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

(DING DING DING!)

(Madison kicks out just after the three-count as the crowd erupts, a spent Erica Ford getting her arm raised just as she falls back to the canvas on her back, completely spent. “Surprise Drive” by Mitsuruu Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE blasts as the official checks on both women.)

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this contest and advancing to the Semifinals of the Vixens Cup……. ERRRRICAAAAAAAAAAA FORD!

I would ask you how losing to someone that you and the other so-called “top tier” vixens look down upon as being so lowly shook you, but I already know the answer to that. You attacked me afterwards. On my back that you knew that was injured. And tried to hit me with a barbed-wire wrapped Baseball bat. Drop the scary girl front for a second and level with me, huh? Losing sucks anyway but losing to me really set you off didn’t it? In fact, you didn’t seem quite the same after that happened. In a way, I’m happy that it does that to you. You know how much I used to respect and like you. When I came up to the EAW roster after my deal was signed, you were one of the first people I sought out to meet. Even though we’re pretty close in age I always considered you a big sister of sorts for being in EAW longer. I lived through some of your heartbreaks while you were chasing the title for the first time. I knew that winning that meant a lot to you.

And then at Pain for Pride, you just snapped. You became this completely different person that I couldn’t relate to. And for the record, the “relationship” that we have, and I’m using that term very fucking loosely here because there isn’t one, exists or doesn’t exist because of YOUR actions. It’s a situation that you, my dear Maddie, worked VERY damn hard to create. There can only be so many remarks on social media, so many unreturned phone calls, so many rumors traced back to your mouth, so many cold stares. All around us change in the Vixens Division is constant. Heart Break Gal and Cam continue to compete off and on in the division. Tarah just lost her championship to Kendra Shamez. More and more and more talent continues to pour into the EAW arena……

But here WE are.

I have never had an opportunity like this. I wish I could be just all happy go lucky and nonchalant about it but I’m going to be honest: It’s a second chance and I’m scared as hell to blow it. Do you know how humiliating it was last year to go through what I went through? To watch my best friend in the world have her career ripped out of her hands AND not win a single match? That wasn’t happening again on my watch. I refuse to feel that sort of humiliation again. I refuse to feel that feeling ever again in my life. I’ve been taking some losses here and there, this tournament no exception. But I refuse to feel that feeling of despair, that feeling that maybe I had a little more to give and couldn’t quite give it.

You can hang out with your Sanatorium buddies all you want but you know for a fact that no one on this roster has followed you more closely than I have. I know your moves, I know how to get to you in or out of the ring, I know what you order off the fucking Dollar Menu when you have cheat day at McDonalds. You once had a friend in me, Maddie. I wanted at one point in my life to be your equal, your buddy, your friendly rival whom I traded the Vixens Championship back and forth with in wonderful matches that would leave the world breathless.

Now I consider myself ready to surpass you.

Now I consider myself your enemy for life.

Now I consider its time to put your path to a return to prominence on a much different track than what you and your merry band of weird fucks have in mind.

I think it’s time that your ambitions find….

A DEAD. FUCKING. END.
Tomas Elliot
Post September 1st 2016, 6:16 pm by Tomas Elliot
What follows is the usual video package that... Wait, it's not. This time it's actually an interview with Michael Belfort and Tomas Elliot. Well now ain't that a progress: at least this time he deigned to show up in an actual EAW interview area, instead of just shooting the whole thing from his own living room.

Michael: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, one of the most recent wrestlers to join the Dynasty roster, the soon-to-debut Tomas Elliot!

Tomas: Talk about a weak introduction right there, Michael! But thank you nonetheless: on behalf of all the EAW fans, thank you for giving them this opportunity to hear what I have to say.

If this was an anime, Michael Belfort would already have a sweat drop on the side of his head by now.

Michael: I don't even know how I am supposed to comment that line... Anyway, it appears that your debut for the Dynasty roster is rapidly approaching: do you-

Tomas: Oh I get, I get it, you want to ask me if I think that my presence will improve the quality of Dynasty as a product.

Michael: Uh... Actually I...

Tomas: Well if I have to be completely honest, I don't really believe that things can change that rapidly. Even with an internationally recognized superstar such as myself, this roster will still be plagued by its major problem: the insane abundance of cartoonish characters. The prestige that an actual, successful athlete of my caliber will bring to the roster cannot be overstated, but still, I cannot solve the problem by myself: on that note, I am at least happy that my opponent for my debut appears to be a legitimate fighter.

Michael: Right... On that note, Tig Kelly-

Tomas: Oh I get it, I get it, you want to ask me how much my style has influenced Tig Kelly's growth as a wrestler in his early years.

Michael: What? Of course n-

Tomas: Well, that is actually a very intriguing question. During my many successful exploits all around the world, I have indeed wrestled in a couple of irish wrestling federations: indeed, one of my first successful title defenses took place in Galway, when I retained the IFHW Interregional Championship in a three way match against the brothers Aiden and Nigel Gillen. I can only imagine that Tig, who by my count was 9 years old at the time, was in the crowd of 197 rabid fans that witnessed my winning effort: I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it was that very moment that inspired him to become a professional wrestler himself!

Michael: Somehow, I doubt that's the case... Anyway, what do you think-

Tomas: Oh I get it, I get it, you want to ask me what, in my opinion, will make the difference in our match, this coming friday on Dynasty.

This time, Michael appears to be genuinely surprised.

Michael: Well what do I know, that's actually the question I wanted to ask!

Tomas: Isn't it? I just know you that well, Michael.

Michael: Actually, this is the first time we have ever spoken to one ano-

Tomas: Anyway, the difference between myself and Tig is clear as day: anxiety. Upon stepping in the ring with a wrestler as accomplished as myself, a wrestler who has held 47 prestigious championship belts throughout his career, a wrestler who has inspired him to pursue a career in this business...

Michael: Are you STILL hung up on that?

Tomas: ... He will of course feel a lot of pressure, he will be anxious to prove that he can be a worthy opponent for me, that he can measure up with me. Of course, I will feel nothing of the sort, and since those who feel anxiety tend to commit mistakes, that will of course give me a major advantage.

Michael: If you say so... Anyway, ladies and gentlemen this is all for now, stay tuned for more exciting EAW action!

[DISCLAIMER: someone in the chat told me Tig was 23, hence why I went with the "I probably inspired him to become a wrestler" gag. If that info was wrong and Tig is the same age as my character or, even worse, older, the whole thing can justified in-universe by keeping in mind that, as it should be abundantly clear by now, Tomas Elliot the character is a delusional fool, so dropping twisted and flat-out false bits of info is the kind of thing he would do]
Hades
Post September 1st 2016, 2:40 pm by Hades
Well don't I feel special; receiving a lecture on the importance of conduct, morals, ethics, and things of that nature by a man who practically kidnapped and brainwashed every single member of his deluded cult.  You just can’t write that kind of irony.  I love it.  I knew you wouldn’t be thrilled about my arrangement with my brother-from-another, but since when do I need your approval to do anything?  I’m not one of your followers, children, or acolytes.  I’m the original fear.  Death taken man-form.  He, whose mantle you aim to seize.  Never forget that.  I fail to see how that bit of information is even relevant to you or the upcoming contest, but if you must know my motivation behind aligning with Omerta was found upon Crash’s discreet diplomatic techniques.  That’s right.  All you had to do to get me to join your little clubhouse was respectfully request that I join -- in fact, that’s all I have ever wanted in return from the EAW Cosmos.  For them to give me the respect I am due for all the years of sacrificing, never complaining, never having public altercations with any peer that went beyond the ring, and for remaining loyal to this company for nearly half a decade.  If you were truly a pupil of mine you would already know that.  But considering the first impression you gave when we initially brushed shoulders, you are the furthest thing from.  Although I have rid my hands of you, at least for the time being, I still struggle to find a method to your madness; for conversation’s sake, what happens if you did engulf the entire company in fear?  What’ll happen to it then -- what‘ll happen to you?  What’ll be your next course of action and what’ll come of the Sanatorium?  Call me old school, but this entire endeavor seems utterly pointless.  Meanwhile Omerta has a plan -- albeit, a rather simple one, but it’s a goal nevertheless.  And if what I’ve seen from you thus far – continuous assaults on unsuspecting people, circumstantial wins by way of run-interference – has any correlation to the future of this company, then I’m glad I won’t have to stomach the deterioration of what I once held near and dear to a chill over my cold heart for too much longer credited to those as courageous as our World Heavyweight Champion, who are more than willing to take a stand against adversity, waiting in the wings.  When they have something as valuable as their pride…integrity…and the hopes of all those people on the line, they are as inhuman as you or me.  Heed my advice; this will be no cake walk.  You’d have a better chance at getting struck by lightning than striking fear into that man’s heart.  Believe me.  I looked into his eyes before and was shocked to see the boldness that was peering back into mine.  He was unlike anyone that I have ever faced.  Even greats like DEDEDE and Jaywalker…or present day stars like Scott Oasis and Ares Vendetta have shrieked in my presence, but I’m convinced that Black has no fears.  His willingness to always give two hundred percent and never back down to anyone -- mortal or god-like -- dead or undead -- makes him one of the more distinct competitors I've ever been placed with.  Someone unique.  Someone special.  And unlike you, someone who stood toe to toe with the biggest dog in the yard and proved that pound for pound he was a worthy adversary.  I pity any man foolish enough to challenge him for the World Championship, even you, because he fought several years to get to this pivotal moment in his career.  Though you’ve never been a World Champion so I wouldn’t expect you to understand what it’s like.  To have the Official place that coveted strap into your hands…to hear the ovation of the crowd as you stare blankly into your warped reflection in the face of the solid gold plating…to look back on all those years -- not months -- but years of heart wrenching disappointments, constant letdowns, and repetitive failures to capture what you now hold in your hands knowing that it has all finally paid off!  This may be a sequence you’ve dreamed of multiple times, but it isn’t one you have experienced like me or Black.  When you have been through as many trials as we have and manage to get the Big One, you are hell bent on never allowing anyone or anything come between you or it.  It took five men to take the Answer’s Championship from me -- but in accordance to Black, I don’t even think Death could free it from his grasp.  Although we aren’t what you’d classify as the ideal pairing, I’m confident that we can both find some common ground in our shared disgust for you.  Kevin Devastation being there is just the icing on the cake as I’ve had troubles forgetting the events of our last encounter.  In what was supposed to be a singles match that showcased your innate ability to excel on your own and prove without a shadow of doubt that you are my successor, showed me and the surrounding world how cowardly you really are.  If you hadn’t already, with his recent fall to Jacob Senn, you will regret your allegiance with Kevin Devastation.  The man is a cancer.  He can’t help but cheapen the value of everything he comes within arm’s reach of.  Your Sanatorium will be no different.  The stage is set and your script, much like fate, has already been written.  Credited to the combustible elements that remain in wake of this conflict, I can already foresee the tragic ends.  There it is…reduced to a mound of ash and ruin…the House that Diemos built.
The Mexican Samurai
Post September 1st 2016, 2:14 pm by The Mexican Samurai
THE LEADER OF THE DYNASTY TEAM GOING INTO TERRITORIAL INVASION! Do I have to stand on the highest mountain in order to shout out exactly what has been bestowed upon me? I took a look at the other candidates and none of them are the “MVE of Dynasty” or your Dynasty Ambassador, as I shall be called going forward. For months I’ve had to sit on the sidelines of Showdown before I unceremoniously given the reigns while keeping that Titanic staying afloat in a sea of mediocrity. HRDO knows my talents, he knows that I’m not only the future of Dynasty but that I’m the present. I’m the guy who is going to bring this brand to new heights and that would require making sure that our team is free from unruly, maniacs like Diamond Cage. A man like Diamond Cage is unfit to be apart of a match in which all the stakes are on the line, a match that determines which brand has superiority over the other. I’m not going to become some kind of punk-ass bitch to a bunch of nobodies on the Voltage Team, because if you take a look at the who is on our side versus who they got, it’s like the goddamn all-star team against a Division III NCAA football team. What does Voltage have on their team, Nathan Fiora?? Hahaha!!! They got their impressive Hardcore Champion, who is probably the spearhead to be leading figure of a band of a bunch of misfits to go against a team of absolutely ruthless murderers. Maybe we should send over someone like Lucas Johnston in order to make the playing ground a little bit more fair.

My vice captain, Jacob Senn, could single-handedly beat that entire team of nuggets all by himself, but I’ll do my duty to make sure that Dynasty stays on top. I do have demands to be apart of this team though.

Devan Dubian is not to touch me.
Devan Dubian is to not tag me in.
Devan Dubian is to not look at me.
Devan Dubian is to not breath the same air as me.
Approximately 60 green M&M’s.

The fact that I have to team up with someone like Devan Dubian, a man who got choked out cold and left in his own drool as he went “nighty night”, is a goddamn insult to a man who is representing Dynasty with his passion and tears. Alex “Your Dynasty Ambassador” Wilder AKA The MVE of Dynasty, AKA THE CAPTAIN OF TEAM DYNASTY! It was fitting for HRDO to put Diamond Cage into a position in which he wasn’t going to win because there is no way in hell that he is going to go through me. In fact, Diamond isn’t even going to go through TLA, because TLA should be sitting in the main event with me instead of carrying a belt that is going to wear him down. I’m not angry over the fact that TLA beat me at Pain For Pride, I might have been at one point but TLA made me realize that being the Interwire Champion wasn’t going to do anything for my career. I needed to go to the next level and proclaim my status as a main event player.

I’m sure there is going to be some kind of magic bullshit which will help Diamond Cage win against three top-level performers, just take a look at the circumstances, some kind of luck is going to play a factor. I’m sure there are already plans to screw me over in some way so that Diamond Cage can earn the fifth spot in our little group, but I’ll be sure to keep my eyes peeled because for the sake of TLA, Senn, and even Dubian, we have to join together to make sure that a savage like Cage won’t be allowed into this exclusive club of winners. I don’t hate Diamond Cage, I don’t have any kind of affinity but I do know that Diamond Cage is the weak link in this chain of superiority, he can be the man who spells disaster for this team. As the team captain of this group and as an Ambassador of Success, it is in the general interest of the group that we go ask someone like Scott Oasis or even a Tig Kelly to man the front lines with the very best that this brand has to offer. I HATE LOSING. Just the thought of losing to a bunch of ragtag idiots being collected over on Team Voltage makes me sick to my stomach, which is why, just this one time, Dubian….TLA….we must band together to stop miscreants such as Diamond Cage from having membership to this group of Elite. It’s for our own good, even if we want to rip out each other’s throats.

This is why I’m the most qualified member on the roster to be Team Captain, it’s because I’m looking out for the betterment of all of us, even when I should selfishly take care of myself. I’m willing to look at the best interest of one of my most hated rivals and also, the man who took away my Interwire Championship. If you guys just follow my lead, I’ll show you to a path of victory starting with an utter beatdown of Mr. Cage.
TLA
Post September 1st 2016, 1:15 pm by TLA
Un Grito De La Pantera Negra

I refuse to be used.

Maybe that’s why I ain’t such a good team player. Maybe that’s why I ain’t never done the whole group thing, or why I ain’t been much of a tag team wrestler. I ain’t done the tag team thing here at all in EAW, and in past companies, my partners all turned they backs on me. So maybe that’s why I don’t fucks with it, or maybe I’m just an anti-social jackass.  But the truth is I don’t fucks with it cuz I refuse to be controlled. I refuse to attach myself onto someone else’s goals or someone else’s dreams and become a servant to that cause. If you can’t live your life how you want to then what is even the point of living. You become a prisoner, a slave, completely pathetic and worthless.

You might as well be dead.

That’s how I see those people… those followers who leech off of others and exist solely for them… because of them. I won’t allow myself to be chained down like that. Yet now I find myself in a situation where I seemingly have no choice. I don’t give a fuck if Diamond Cage joins the team or not, but it is clear HRDO only put me in this match to serve his purpose of completely and utterly fucking Cage up.

Which I got the fullest of intentions to do just that.

As the rest of us mercenaries hired by HRDO to do his dirty work stay silent, I just gotta scream out. I ain’t really never bit my tongue before and I ain’t about to start. So if HRDO thinks that he can pull me into his bullshit vendettas he’s got another thing coming. I will wrestle Diamond Cage cuz that’s what I do. Cuz that’s how I choose to live my life, cuz that’s who I am. Un luchador. I will take on anyone, anywhere, anytime…

But there ain’t gonna be no honor in this fight.

This fight is three on one. Even if I win it ain’t no more impressive than a gang of thugs jumpin’ someone on the street. Meanwhile, HRDO gonna take all the glory, all the accomplishment, cuz he thought this whole thing up. But what about TLA? What they gonna say about him?

They gonna say he was being used.

That is why I gotta make it clear, that I ain’t doing shit for HRDO. I ain’t doing shit for Monroe, I am doing this because I refuse to back down from a fight no matter how much the odds are stacked against me, or in this case… how much the odds are stacked in my favor. Gotta consider this a preview of what’s to come at Territorial Invasion. When I got my homies at my side, takin’ down Voltage bitches one by one. When there be only one man left, and I got my whole team still standin’ behind me it ain’t no time for a crisis of conscience. You gotta hit it hard, hit it strong, beastin’ and feastin’ until the end.

The ring ain’t no place for mercy.

Cuz I’d have it no other way myself. I would take on the world if they came at me, and I’m sure Diamond Cage will do exactly the same. So he gonna get the world, he gonna get TLA, he gonna get Alex Wilder, and he gonna get Devan Dubian. He don’t see none of us as threats, he’s a six year veteran, he can handle his own shit. So there ain’t gonna be no mercy. They put me third, and I come down to that ring and Diamond Cage is bleeding out with a broken leg, imma beat that cripple’s ass. Cuz that’s what I do. 

Cuz he asked for it.

Diamond Cage don’t give a damn about Dynasty, or brands, all he gives a damn about is the World Heavyweight Championship. A title I ain’t never had a shot at. The title that each and every one of us back in that locker room wants a shot at. I’m the only man in this match who ain’t never had a shot, even tho I have beaten the champion, Lucian Black, I have beaten Diamond Cage, I have beaten Alex Wilder. So now they got me wondering… just what the fuck do I gotta do? Does HRDO want me to bow down and be his loyal bitch boi and then he will give me a title shot?

I ain’t ‘bout that life.

Or do I gotta sell out to these fans who support me, and pledge my full and utter devotion to Dynasty? Cuz I ain’t ‘bout that shit neither. Or maybe I gotta do what Diamond Cage says. Maybe I gotta lose all conscience. Maybe I gotta let the title corrupt me… I gotta become a real bad dude who gives no fucks about nothing but the gold. Maybe the dark side of TLA will show its face once again… 

La Pantera…

Or maybe I still gotta prove myself. Maybe I ain’t been as great of an Interwire Champion as I thought. Maybe I just gotta beat down the entire roster and show them that this title belt is number one. Except that never works. Everyone who has held this title has said that. They brag about how their title is the best, how their title is the only one that matters. Then look at Alex Wilder, Mexican Samurai did the exact same shit. Then as soon as I whipped his bitch ass he acted like it was worthless and the World title he said was inferior for so many months suddenly became the best shit to go for in the world. So let’s not lie about it, no matter how many challengers I beat, no matter how many world champions I beat, no matter how many number one contenders I beat… this title ain’t gonna be considered the best. 

Cuz the best is the man who holds the number one prize in our business… the World Heavyweight Championship.

This shit is quickly changing… the monotony needs to be broken. But Diamond Cage is right… being on Team Dynasty ain’t gonna make me relevant. It’s gonna leave me being used once again… by HRDO and by Jacob Senn to bring glory to Dynasty and allow Senn to walk back onto Dynasty as a conquering hero. Dynasty is in a holding pattern right now… since Pain for Pride it’s been just a little… too stable. Not enough chaos, just Diamond Cage refusing to play by the rules. Just Cage trying to stir shit up and doing whatever the fuck he feels it takes to get him closer to the World Heavyweight Championship.

And here I am like un idiota playing it neutral.

I can’t even say I’m fighting for the fans. Cuz they have made it perfectly clear that Diamond Cage is their hero. They prefer to cheer for a man who gives no fucks about them, who doesn’t give a damn about making them laugh, or smile with t-shirts of slogans, or masks or any of the other bullshit that we do in this business just to make these people happy. Selling merchandise to get that paper, reppin’ our brand to the fullest, fightin’ for the people who come into the arenas… I can talk about these noble causes all night but in the back of my mind the truth has now become more clearer than ever.

That’s exactly what they want you to do. HRDO and Monroe… you is playing right into they hand.

Ain’t I just doin’ what is best for their business? Makin’ Dynasty look strong, they makin’ money off my name, even tho I ain’t never sold it to ‘em. I used to stand for some shit. I used to be independent, fightin’ against the corporate EAW machine all across the world down in the underground, even before that when I actually was fightin’ underground. Now they brand me with Dynasty, they say you is EAW, they say you part of us, follow HRDO, follow Monroe, fight Voltage for us. Make us look strong. You are a professional wrestler. You like to fight. I do like to fight. So I will fight. I will fight whoever you put in front of me. Good they say. Now go do my bidding. I ain’t doin’ this for you… But it don’t matter who you doin’ it for… as long as you do it… it works the same.

At what point did I just become another pawn in the EAW corporation?

Why did it take me until now to realize it? Looking at Diamond Cage… seeing him as he is now, I saw myself, in how I see myself. But it’s inaccurate. I fucked up again. I ain’t done shit to fight for it. I ain’t done everything. I played by the rules a few too many times. I ain’t been as much of a renegade, as controversial as I can be, as I should be. I ain’t done my part. Diamond Cage is the only one doing everything on Dynasty. The only one doing everything at all, so he’s got no real competition. He’s only held back by the rules he gives no fucks about, and by the suits he gives no fucks about.

But I beat his ass… how again? A rollup?

Of course I did. A fluke victory? Nah that shit was just doing what it took to win. Fuck honor. I could have risked the match going on longer to beat him with a Burnout or a Mexican Destroyer. I could have spent twenty more minutes wearing him out to make him tap with a Crossed Paths, but I recognized that I had an opportunity. To end shit then and there, to capitalize and I took it. It paid off. To ignore that would be to risk Diamond Cage doing the same damn thing to me. Two minutes later… maybe he catches me with a rollup. Maybe he shoves me off the top rope as I go for the Burnout. It ain’t always about what’s honorable. It’s about doing what it takes. It’s about going rogue, and manipulating the rules, and putting a giant middle finger in the air to any and all expectations. 

Diamond Cage don’t gotta live up to shit, and neither do I. 

I don’t give a fuck about HRDO or Monroe’s expectations. They can suck my dick. I don’t give a damn if Diamond Cage thinks I’m an irrelevant Interwire Champion. He gonna find out otherwise. He gonna find out what happens when TLA really stop giving a fuck about all the bullshit. He gonna learn what happens when TLA goes rogue. The same goes for everyone on Dynasty and all the fans. You want to cheer me? Go ahead. You want to boo me? Go ahead. I am going to become World Heavyweight Champion at any cost even if I have to lie… if I have to cheat… and if I have to steal. 

Cuz I refuse to be used.
Ryan Marx
Post September 1st 2016, 11:45 am by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 2 – Silence of the Lamb

The scene fades in and we see Ryan Marx reading a book as he sits at his desk. After a few seconds, he slams the book shut with a huff and tosses it off screen before turning his attention to the camera.  The expression on his face says it all: bored, disappointed, and almost reluctant to continue talking.

You know, I wasn't going to say anything else. I was going to just give you that one promo, realise my opponent isn't going to say anything back, and then just win this Saturday. But that would be so dull. I don't know about you, but filling my time by reading books I've finished numerous times is far too boring. Especially when I have a dead horse to beat in the form of Josh O'Connor, and a lot more on my mind. Last time you saw me, I was enraged, I'll admit to that. Wouldn't you be if you were in my position? This week I have drawn the short straw, stuck dealing with a rookie whilst guys I have beaten and pushed to the limit in the past get dealt a better hand than I do. And the advantage they have over me is becoming increasingly clearer as we draw nearer to Showdown, and I am still yet to hear from my opponent. Maybe he really is scared of me – at least someone is smart enough in this company to show when they are afraid, rather than try to talk a big game and fail. So well done, Josh, you may have actually show an iota of intelligence by not trying to respond to me.

But that doesn't mean I won't continue to attack you.

I've had time to think, and I have realised that due to my anger, I was not able to say everything I wanted to in my previous promo. So allow me to hammer the final nail into your coffin, Josh, because let's face it – you won't be walking out of Showdown with a win. My last opponent, Nico Borg, he tried to claim that I would be some kind of sacrifice in our match. But I showed him that I wasn't some sacrificial lamb that was being sent to the slaughter. You on the other hand, Josh, are the epitome of a 'lamb'. Whereas Nico was a shepherd, you are a sheep, trying to follow in the footsteps of those better than you by coming here to EAW. However, you won't be as successful as those 'leaders'. No, instead you will be a sacrifice to show my power. Coming off of a loss is never easy, but this Saturday it will become a lot simpler now that I have been presented with a little lamb like you, ready to be slain by me. It will be the perfect display of my power, so all of those naysayers out there who still think I'm all talk and no action will realise that I am the true future of this company.

Ryan takes a moment to think, a smirk forming on his lips.

You call yourself a maverick – do you even know what that means? A maverick is someone who does not conform to traditional ideas, it's someone who does their own individual thing. Mavericks are often considered rebels, dissenters, threats. You think you're a maverick? Perhaps you should change that nickname, because there is only one maverick between the two of us, and that is me. I am a threat to this world as we know it because I am going against the grain, I am expressing an ideology that some people just hate to even consider. People mock me for my beliefs, they try to point out flaws in my philosophy. Take last week for an example: I was mocked by my opponent, a religious zealot who was so stuck in his own ways that he was blinded by them. All my life has been filled with ridicule. Even when I was with other people, other so-called 'mavericks', I was still questioned about what I believed in. They still rejected my ideas, because they were too 'unorthodox'. So many questions have been thrown my way, so many misguided people have tried to destroy my philosophy with their interrogation skills. I bet the only question people will be asking you, Josh, is 'what were you doing and where were you during this week?'. I know what you weren't doing – you weren't being a 'maverick' like you claim to be.

Letting out a scoff, Ryan leans back in his seat.

One week away from Territorial Invasion, and I have to deal with someone who is too afraid of me to talk. Maybe you won't even show up to Showdown – that would be a shame. I did feel somewhat disappointed, but now I realised I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. In fact, this period of silence has allowed people to reach out to me. Like-minded people, people who believe in what I believe. Right now, I am still only speaking from a small platform, and I have a long way to go if I want to extend my influence, but this is a start. To all of those who may be listening, and especially to those who doubted my power, you now know that the signs of change are appearing. The real mavericks are making themselves known, and as the chaos in EAW continues, we will rise up and take over this world. This Saturday will just give those who question me more reasons to be quiet and consider taking on board my philosophy, because I don't see this match as me against Josh O'Connor, a kid that can't even be bothered to turn up and try to fight against me with his words. This match will be me against all of those people who doubt me. And I will sacrifice the lamb and prove to them that the future is coming, and it's not pretty. Just like this coming Showdown won't be pretty.

So prepare yourselves. Elitists, Vixens, EAW Universe – be ready. Because soon enough, my new era will be making the transition from 'vision' to 'reality'. Listen to me, and you will succeed. Ignore me, and you will fall into the depths of the unknown. It won't be long until I get the recognition I deserve, until I reach an even bigger platform to speak from. And then you won't be able to avoid me, you won't be able to turn your head away from my philosophy.

Ryan grins as he leans a bit closer to the camera. He begins to laugh, and as he does, the screen glitches and we see the symbol of the Five Pillars appear. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Nobi
Post September 1st 2016, 10:54 am by Nobi
There you go with your stupidity again....

I expected better from you Chris, something new, something refreshing, but I guess a dummy will never learn huh?

Trying to tell me that you’re better than me? Trying to end my career? Don’t want to lost your belt in your first title defence? You want to know what my reaction is for all those cliches lines? Well then....

*Yawn*

It doesn't hurt me Chris, not at all. If anything, it makes me bored. It doesn’t make you somebody either Chris. If anything, it makes you look stupid. It makes you look like an idiot. It makes you look like a dummy. I guess it’s you who really are right Chris? You said I only have 1 percent chance to beat you and guess what?

It doesn’t change anything.

It doesn’t change the fact that I have a chance to beat you. It doesn’t change the fact that I’ll be the next New Breed Champion. Sorry Chris, I have no sympathy for you either. You spent 7 years just to be a New Breed Champion, but should I really care about that? No. You could have been a mutltiple time champions, you could have been a hall of famer, but you didn’t because you were a dummy. You were a dummy then, and you are a dummy now. You are a dummy because you think you can beat me with ease. Ask anyone who have underestimated me. Ask anyone who even needed a special type of match or certain situations to beat me. Sure, some beat me, some didn’t. But one thing for sure, I shocked them with I really have inside my tank. You won’t be so difference Chris. You’ll reacted the same way they did. You’re even going to have a heart attack when I show you what I’m really capable off. Now, I want that belt and I’m going to take that away from you. Your wave of confidence, will be turning into countless tears of yours.

You said it yourself that you don’t know how would you come back AFTER losing to ME and guess what? You’re going to struggle with living a normal life. You’re going to struggle to restart your career ONCE AGAIN. You’re going to struggle to come back to the ring. You’re going to struggle with EVERYTHING. 7 years are NOT enough to make you a somebody. No, no, 7 years are NOT enough to make you a MAN. You are childish, you aren’t prepared enough to lost that belt. Hell, you aren’t even prepared enough to bring your all to beat me. You don’t even take yourself seriously and guess what? Your arrogance is going to lead you to your own grave. It will lead you to an empty sand, because that’s all you really are Chris, an empty soul.

You are empty Chris. You could have been beaten Ares Vendetta, but you didn’t. Not because you aren’t talented enough to beat him, but because your ego has eaten everything you have inside your heart. You DON’T have the fires inside you anymore. You DON’T have the honors inside you anymore. You DON’T have the hunger inside you anymore. Those elements have faded away once you won the New Breed title. Sure, you are a fighting champion and I really appreciate it that you gave me this chance to be the next New Breed Champion, but if you don’t have anything inside you anymore, then what makes you a fighting champion?

I did say I’m an upgraded version of yourself, but did I ever say I want to be like you? No Chris, not at all. You aren’t the first underdog in this bussiness. Do you even know when did this business start? Ages ego. There’s COUNTLESS of our kind. We both aren’t unique. We both aren’t special. But one thing for sure, that I’m programmed to fight any obstacles that thrown into me. If you beat me, I’ll just get back up and train harder even more to be a success. No matter how long it takes, I believe I’ll be a Champion here. The thing is, I don’t need 7 years to do so. I’ll be a champion here sooner than you think. And whether you like it or not, I’m going to beat you this Saturday on Showdown.

That being said, what makes you think you can really kicked me out from this bussiness Chris? I didn’t say I want to leave. Is there something wrong in your head? In case I didn’t make it clear, let me use this opportunity to do so. Yes I could, but I never wanted to leave. Never even think about it. Never has and never will. I have proven myself that I have tough bones and body. If my skills isn’t good enough to beat you, then let me show you how durable I am. The question is, can you really keep it up with my durability? Nah, I don’t think so.

Enjoy your reigns while you still can Chris. Because this Saturday, I’m going to take that away from you. And that’s going to be your only title reign. Hah! I can make a joke too right?
Post September 1st 2016, 9:10 am by Guest
Dynasty 01

Sheridan Müller was situated in a café. She was content with the fact that she was not going to become an Empress anytime soon. Having come to the conclusion that holding both the Vixens Cup and the Empress Of Elite title simply would not be worth her time. The likes of Cailin and Aria had claimed that she should strive to win everything, for that's what being efficient is all about, but Sheridan disagreed. You're supposed to put effort into things that benefit you, you are meant to work for a more positive world. She didn't see winning the Empress Of Elite as doing such, it wasn't worth her time. Why limit herself to one title match on one night, when she had, technically, as many title shots as she wished for within the next six months. She was happy to work towards a perfect, efficient Vixens division, and she was more than happy to hold the Vixens Cup. But the fact of the matter was, working on being an Empress wasn't worth it, and whilst being efficient improves many things, and makes a multitude of things better in life, it cannot revive the dead, and in her eyes, the Empress Of Elite tournament was a dead competition, a lost cause and un-savable. She decided to turn her attention elsewhere, which is why she was placed in this café. She couldn't do what she was doing in a boring, dull hotel room or a noisy, sweaty gym. She required peace, and relished for a caramel macchiato. She was writing, a book to be more specific. She figured a good hardback would grab more headlines and eyes than her apparently monotone, broken voice could. Historically speaking, most prefer the words of a German written rather than spoken. It is why, excluding Albert Einstein who was a creative genius, many famous Germans are philosophers, their words are accepted, and their books live on and leave the past behind them. It wasn't an autobiography, her life had not been lived to the fullest so she didn't feel the need to write all about it, it was more of a lesson. A lesson in many things, such as German Efficiency, mechanical engineering and how many countries in Europe feel threatened by American culture and political imperialism. Americans think their way of life is universal, and that all others yearn to be like them. Sheridan found it ironic, considering she wished that the rest of the Vixens division were on her level, having her beauty, brains and wrestling ability. Sheridan loved writing, and sharing her superior knowledge. She was astute, sharp-witted and altogether ingenious. Well, Sheridan did love writing, she loved it until a squeal of a voice interrupted her. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

???: Hi! You're Sheridan Muller!

Sheridan: Müller, but yes. 

???: I'm Jennifer! Like, I am your biggest fan ever!

Sheridan was naturally surprised, not much managed to surprise her. But her expression turned warmer, she wasn't expecting anybody to recognise her, especially considering her current attire, nevertheless have the effrontery to approach her. 

Sheridan: Hi Jennifer. 

Jennifer: Can I sit with you?

Sheridan didn't have time to respond, the small child, no older than ten, shuffled herself onto the plush seating across from her. 

Jennifer: You're actually real! I can't believe it! I love watching you!

Sheridan: Oh, uhm, thanks.

Jennifer: My parents love you too! They say it's so nice to see, like, somebody wanting to bring real wrestling back to America!

Sheridan, once more, was shocked. Although fellow Vixens mocked and were offended by her approach to the wrestling ring, at least the audience appreciated her efforts.

Sheridan: Are your parents here with you? You shouldn't be alone.

Jennifer: Oh, it's fine! Like, I come here by myself all the time!

Sheridan: I see.

Jennifer: What are you doing? 

Sheridan: Writing. 

Jennifer: Shouldn't you be training? 

Sheridan: I already have.

Jennifer: It's ten in the morning?

Sheridan: It is.

Jennifer: My friends at school love you too! We really like German Efficiency! It's so cool to see a girl wrestler, like, who isn't all boring and superheroish.

Sheridan tried her best to hide a smile, she stayed quiet. 

Jennifer: So, like, who do you like facing the most? I really liked your match with Cailin! 

Sheridan thought for a second, before responding. 

Sheridan: Cailin's okay. 

Jennifer posed for a quick picture with the Tigress, before ordering her food and sauntering out of the café. In hindsight maybe she should have been nicer to Jennifer. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

'' I don't have a match that is my favourite to be specific, however I do have a certain type of match which I enjoy the most. I am aware a majority of you are expecting me to state I love fighting the likes of Cailin, or Aria, or Cameron due to how close the matches are, how intense, entertaining and athletically pleasing they turn out to be, but the answer is far from that. I love facing people who I have never faced before, so I can test their efficiency. I like matches where I enter as the favourite, where the odds are't stacked against me. You see, going against people such as Haruna, I know that the matches are going to be efficient and good. But when going up against people who I have never done battle with, I cannot really say that. I can predict what's going to happen sure, but I can never really pinpoint who's going to win. It's not a game of definites, and that is why such matches excite me. When I cash in my Vixens Cup, when I become a champion, this division will transform. As a champion my message will become far more believable and clear, and people will join the German Efficiency era. They will adapt to fight in my division, they will either evolve or perish. I know the fate of many people, when this era comes. I know that Cailin Dillon for example will stay, she will fight, she will continue to spread her motivational, hyping herself up act that you all buy. On the other hand, I know a person like Madison Kaline will have a cry and leave, again. She won't be able to survive, she's a good wrestler sure, and she might be a wonderful person, but in the German Efficiency era she will bring more negatives than positives. She may be a good person, but she won't be an efficient wrestler, therefore meaning her time in my division will not last very long. You've seen it before, I dislike referring to the past but doing so can also bring proof to some matters, make them more reliable and make arguments stronger in the process. She left after I humiliated her in her Vixens World Championship match, what's going to happen when I am the champion? Exactly, you guys get it, she's going to fail. I know what's going to happen with the Eris' and the Aria's, and I know what's going to materialise for the likes of Veena and Erica. But what I do not know, what German Efficiency cannot turn to reality without a match, is what's going to happen to the Jenny's of the division. What's going to happen to Kora Kosgrove. Whilst I could deduce and try to formalise what's going to occur by judging off their personality, such an experiment would draw an improper conclusion. I need to be in the ring with them, I need to test their efficiency, their will. Many will judge the women I am facing on Dynasty and Showdown off their personality, they see a rich, air headed blonde and a computer nerd, and that may play a part in how many matches they get a week, or how much merchandise they sell, but it doesn't matter to me. What matters is how efficient they are. So my favourite types of matches are against those I've never done battle with. I go into the match with a flashlight, it's like entering a haunted house, or a dark, gloomy cave. Yes, I'm most likely going to win, but I said that against Veena, did I not. Wrestling is a profession based on definites. Your career is defined by wins and losses, but that at the moment doesn't matter to me. I'm doing fine by doing my own thing. I'm not here to become an Empress, since day one I've stated such. Whilst women are tearing each other apart for this opportunity, I'm somewhat chilled and relaxed. Winning this tournament would bring more negatives than positives to me. It would add more publicity and pressure that isn't worth it. I'm here to prove people are over hyped or underrated, I'm here to test the efficiency of the division, just dipping my toe into the waters of the division. Seeing how efficient Jenny Lathan or Kora Kosgrove are is more of a reward than being called 'Kaiserin Sheridan' in my eyes. So, in the next few days I will continue to revolutionise this company for the better. I will continue to prove I am the most efficient woman in the world, and of course, as always, a given definite for me, I will once again bring justification to the fact that the German Efficiency era is close, and it is what this division needs. ''
My Origin
Post September 1st 2016, 8:48 am by The Philly Kid
Scene begins in a dark room. The camera gives off some light and all that is noticeable is old Audio/Video equipment. Old VHS tapes lay stacked on an old makeshift bookshelf. The tapes are coated in dust and cobwebs. The camera pans around the room as voices are heard. The camera finds where the noise is coming from and pans in on a television and an old relic of a VCR. They sit on an old metal cart sort of like what an old High School A/V club would use. Camera pans in on the television as footage plays. The date stamp on the bottom of the screen shows that the footage is from 2010. A man is shown instructing what seems to be wrestling students standing against the ropes in an old dusty makeshift wrestling ring. The man can be heard shouting.

Man: "You guys call yourselves wrestlers????"

The man walks up to a chubby man who is sweating profusely in his pink and purple wrestling outfit. The man looks the chubby guy up and down and smirks.

Man: "You... you fat son of a bitch! (spit flying from the instructor’s mouth) You dare call yourself a wrestler. Hell son... my grandmother is 80 years old and she could outperform you coming off her deathbed. I told you yesterday before the show that if you didn't get your act together you were gone. DIDN'T I!!!"

Even though the man was outweighed by 200 pounds he showed no fear while the chubby man looked like he would rather be anywhere else but here.

Man: "Get out of my sight you big pink and purple pussy. NOW!"

The chubby man darts out of the scene and the man looks around at the rest of the guys.

Man: "I told you all I want perfection. If you ever want to make it to the big time... you must have perfection. That show last night was the worst wrestling I’ve ever seen in my life...."

The man pauses... looks around and speaks again.

Man: "With the exception of two men. These two men have such potential. These two men have only been here a few months but have shown more heart and determination than all of you put together”

The man points at two men and asks them to come to middle of the ring.

The camera pans in on two young men. The first is a Heavyset black man with multi-color hair and wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. The other man is a Heavyset white guy with a short beard wearing a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt. We can now see that it is none other than "The Philly Kid" Dave Kenzo. The two large men step up and move to the middle of the ring.

Man: "Now everyone else step out of the ring. I am gonna conduct a little lesson right now”

The man points at them and tells the bearded white guy...

Man: "Hey Kenzo, imagine there are 100 people filled in here all eyes, cheering you on”

The instructor then tells the other man with the multi color hair...

Man: "Now Skittles!"

The large black man interrupts him.

Skittles: "It's Big A, Coach!"

The Coach gives him a look of disgust before continuing.

Coach: "I said your name is Skittles! Now as I was saying... you imagine the same except you are the heel. Step into your corners."

The two large wrestlers walk over to their corners and eye the instructor and each other. The instructor motions for a referee. The ref gets in the ring.

Man: "When I say ding, ding you guys come out and show these knuckleheads how it's done... remember this is an extreme fed so we want bang for our buck guys... ready... DING, DING"

The men on the outside gather up and watch on as Coach joins them. Back in the ring, the two men circle each other, but before Kenzo can lock up in the collar-and-elbow, "Skittles" aka Big A suckers him with a couple of snapping right hands. As Kenzo is backed into a corner, Skittles boots him in the midsection, then whips him hard into the opposite corner. Kenzo bounces back out, ducks a clothesline, and nails Skittles with a big fist. Kenzo follows that up with a clothesline that sends the other big man through the ropes to the floor. As Skittles is making his way back into the ring, Kenzo nails him with a big forearm that sends him reeling into the chairs outside. Kenzo stands there for a second before Coach motions for him to go after him. As Skittles gets to his feet, Kenzo comes flying at him with a huge clothesline. The men look on cheering. They both get to their feet, Kenzo runs Skittles into a wall. He then nails him with a forearm before sending the big man tumbling with a belly-belly suplex onto the hard floor. The men cheer on at the strength it took to do that move. Kenzo then climbs back into the ring and walks around the ring while raising his hands in victory.

This irritates Coach as he starts screaming.

Coach: "This match isn't over Kenzo... your opponent has not been pinned or tapped out!"

As Kenzo listens, Skittles slides back in under the bottom rope. Kenzo clobbers him with another forearm and puts him in the corner with a stiff right hand. He then tries to Irish whip Skittles to the opposite corner but Skittles reverses it and Kenzo goes hard into the turnbuckles. He bounces out and he is floored with a spinning clothesline. Skittles then steps out through the ropes and climbs slowly to the top rope and hits Kenzo with a huge legdrop that gets him a two-count. He then quickly locks Kenzo into the Camel Clutch.

Coach: "That's it lock it in tight"

The big man pulls back on Kenzo for a few but fails to submit him. Skittles simply releases the hold and steps back before looking at Coach. This gives Kenzo a breather.

Coach: (pissed) "What are you waiting for?"

Kenzo is back on his feet by now and Skittles tosses him out of the ring. He follows him out, whips him into the wall, and then delivers a huge spinebuster onto the floor. Skittles slides into the ring as Kenzo stirs. A few seconds pass as Kenzo gets to his feet again. Skittles pauses before hitting the ropes and launching his big frame over the top rope nailing Kenzo with a body splash that spills them both onto the floor.

Coach: "I think the whole place shook!"

Skittles recovers and slides under the bottom rope and Coach motions for the ref to start the count. The ref is up to 7 when Skittles breaks the count as he rolls back out of the ring. Skittles helps his opponent and slides him into the ring. He grabs a chair from the floor and tosses it in and then climbs the steps and re-enters the ring. As Skittles goes to pick up the chair, Kenzo stomps on it, catching Skittless fingers underneath. As Kenzo picks up the chair, Skittles attempts a haymaker, but Kenzo ducks it and executes a go-behind and into a German suplex. He makes a cover. Skittles is able to get a shoulder up at 2. Kenzo looks frustrated.

Coach: "Keep this up!"

Kenzo and Skittles back on their feet. The men on the outside cheer both men for their actions thus far. The two men stare each other down before locking up again.

Skittles kicks Kenzo’s leg which knocks him to the mat. He brings Kenzo to his feet and up into a fireman's carry. From there, he executes a flapjack, and applies a half crab. With Kenzo in the middle of the ring and nowhere to go, Skittles inexplicably relinquishes the hold, which pisses off the Coach.

Coach: "What the hell are you doing?"

Skittles scoop slams Kenzo and indicate to the guys that he's going up to the top rope. He launches himself off the top with a flying headbutt, but catches nothing but mat as Kenzo is able to roll out of the way. Kenzo then picks up the steel chair that is still in the ring and simply throws it into the face of his opponent. As Skittles slumps into the corner, his arm draping over the top rope is the only thing keeping him relatively vertical. Kenzo tosses the chair at Skittles. The man drops to a sitting position. Kenzo sets up the chair in front of Skittles and the big man runs in from the opposite corner and nails the chair with a dropkick slamming into Skittles.

Coach: "This is what i'm talkin about boys. This is why these 2 are at the top of the class!"

As Skittles lies flat on his back, Kenzo takes the opportunity to make the cover. After a two-count, Skittles barely gets his foot on the bottom rope. Kenzo then drags him to the middle of the ring, sets up the chair once again, places the chair on the mat and lifts Skittles to his feet and executes a Double Underhook Piledriver onto the chair. Kenzo looks to the guys around the ring who cheer with great delight at the maneuver. The cheering doesn’t last long however as Coach scolds him.

Coach: "What the hell are you doing Kenzo?"

Kenzo quickly gets his head back into the match. He covers Skittles, but he somehow is able to kick out of the devastating move. Coach looks on as Kenzo looks pissed off now and climbs the second rope, but Skittles is quickly to his feet and grabs the steel chair and catches Kenzo on the ropes with the chair. Kenzo drops to the canvas and Skittles then runs at his opponent and covers but gets a 2 ¾ count as Kenzo kicks out. Skittles slams the mat in frustration. The guys outside as well as Coach look on as Skittles decides what to do next. He once again reaches for the chair and waits for Kenzo to reach his feet. As Kenzo reaches his feet, he weilds the chair and aims for Kenzo's head. Just as Kenzo turns Skittles decides at the last minute not to hit him and throws the chair down. Coach sees this and screams at the big guy.

Coach: "What the fuck are you doing?"

As Kenzo realizes he just caught a break. He looks surprisingly at the man who could have just laid him out and easily won the match. Skittles motions to Kenzo that he is done and wants no more. Kenzo agrees and extends his hand to him. The two men share a hand shake.

Coach is livid and hops into the ring cursing and screaming at the two men. The 2 big men just laugh and take it in stride as they leave the ring with the Coach screaming more obscenities at them. The tape ends and the camera pans back to the same room we saw in the beginning. As the camera pans back we see one of the men from the tape. The man is The Philly Kid. Kenzo begins to speak.

Kenzo: "Yo guys it's ya boy Mr. 215 aka The Philly Kid! This footage you just seen is from 2010. The reason I show you this footage is because it is the night that changed my life forever. Big A or as you seen him being called Skittles and I quit that school after that and became quick friends. We decided that we would stop trying to be singles wrestlers and become a Tag Team. We signed up for a school in Pennsylvania and were learning the ropes and were heads of our class. Big A and I were inseparable. We were graduating from our new wrestling school in 2012. The ceremony was set up where everyone would have a match and then receive a plaque. We’ve done everything together up to that point. Big A and I were very excited that night. Not only were we finally ready for a real chance at the big time, but we were going to show our hard work had paid off."

Kenzo takes a sip of water before speaking again.

Kenzo: "I arrived at the ceremony by myself because Big A said he had a surprise for me and that he would meet me there. I got there early because that’s how I am. As I sat there watching everyone file in for the nights festivities, I kept looking around for him. Time kept going by and by as our match was drawing nearer. Suddenly the doors swung open and I thought… here’s that son of a bitch and he’s late for our most important night. Only thing was it wasn’t him. Pennsylvania State Troopers came in and began speaking to our instructor. The instructor glanced over to me and I could tell something was wrong. As I walked over the Troopers made their way off and the instructor lowered his head. I asked him what was wrong and he just kept looking at the floor and told me that Big A was shot dead. I couldn’t believe it. I just stood there in shock and thought it was a dream. Flashes of him and I and all that we’ve been through played in my head as I just dropped to the floor in disbelief. The man I was gonna live my dream with was gone and what was supposed to be a great beginning ended that night"

Sadness strikes his face but he continues on.

Kenzo: "I found out the next day that the surprise he was getting was Hoodies designed with our names. He had picked up the Hoodies and then made a quick stop to get a couple drinks at WaWa and was caught in the middle of a robbery and shot trying to stop them from killing the cashier. I was devastated and there was no way I was going to be able to become a professional wrestler without him there by my side. I quit Wrestling and did some odds and ends jobs here and there. Last year I was contacted by Big A's mother and she told me that I was not doing him any honor by not following our dream. I was actually disgracing it by not doing what he would have wanted me to do and that is to get to the big show one day and live the dream. I did not want to do it but she told me that Big A was always there and that I always had a partner and friend watching my back"

Kenzo pulls out the Hoodie that Big A made for him and puts it on as he wipes a tear away and smiles.

Kenzo: "So I took her advice and got back into training and after a few independent scenes I am here at EAW to live that dream that Big A and I wanted. I haven't started out the way I wanted but I will succeed and I will make a name for myself. It was our dream and I must do this for myself and for my partner. EAW… I wear this Hoodie with great pride and soon "The Philly Kid" will be a household name!
Eclipse Diemos
Post September 1st 2016, 3:12 am by Eclipse Diemos
The House that Diemos Built

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest fear of mankind is the fear of the unknown. The words of the talented horror writer, H.P. Lovecraft. A man who understood just how fear works. How it...plays to the minds of the weak and the helpless. How it twists at the hearts and minds of all those poor and lost souls that fear for their own safety. The liars of our world want to twist fear around, playing it over and over in our heads. We worship this idea of peace and of serenity, when in the end, it’s that desire for peace and serenity that have caused for us such pain and such harm. Our lives are broken by those desires, do you notice that? You ever notice that the more that we desire peace from our fear of the unknown...the more that we subject ourselves to the dangers of confinement. We find that our fears of the unknown make us become what we thought we would never be! Our fear of the unknown threat of what is beyond our borders, gave rise to terrorism. The fear of religious persecution, gave rise to those that persecuted the religions of others. The fear of failing to become nothing more than a puppet, turned you into a marionette.”

Eclipse’s voice whispered softly as the sweeping camera moved around the household of the Diemo’s mansion. The darkness only illuminated by flashes of lightning. Trees, their branches picked clean of the leaves, reaching their skeletal hands out towards what seemed to be nothing. The rain poured heavily upon the scene, a somber tone to its dismal song as it continued to pour down. Every lightning strike illuminated another set of the exterior of the household. Pristine in its darkness, the abysmal nature of it casting a strange and melancholic sensation over the rest of the area. As if this castle of a home was trying hard to protect its residence from the outside world, the world that had driven them to seek its shelter. It’s windows, the eyes. The rain slicking it, as if it was weeping for the dwellers inside, who could not lament their own suffering. This, the house that Diemos built, would cry for them all. As if pulled away from the scene, the vision swept back down to the forest of the house. Further strikes of lightning continued to illuminate the scene, giving light to the world that had tried so desperately to break them.

A rock shattered the idleness of the rain. The peace broken by the sound of shattered glass. Cassidy smirked as she picked up a second rock, tossing it a few times in her hand before throwing it through another window. The glass shattered on impact, and thunder drowned out the laughter of the six kids. Jordan, Monica, JC, Cassidy, Jacqui, and Blake. Kids who were so desperate to prove that their worth as teenagers, was far superior to the ‘stories’ they had heard of this house.

“There, see! Two rocks through the window, and I’m not dead! Nothing happened!” Cassidy yelled into the camera that was being held by Zeke. That was one myth proved false. The house itself could not kill you if you damaged it.
“Yeah...we just broke two windows. Can we be done now? I’m getting fucking soaked.” Jacqui mumbled, as she pulled her hoodie on further, Zeke wrapping a single arm around her shoulder to keep her from shivering.
“Nah not yet. Besides, bet that house has some fucking awesome stuff inside of it, right?” Monica mumbled, a smirk on her face. Jordan’s hand was firmly down the back of her pants, palming her sizeable rear as a mischievous and lecherous grin was on her face. It wasn’t enough to just shatter a mirror. There had to be more. There had to be more to the crimes that they committed to the sanctity of the home. More crimes to prove that they were in fact braver than the myths that were told around school. Crimes that they would record, to prove them as heroes. JC, rolling his eyes at everyone just talking and not doing much of anything, was the first to stand. He raced away from the group, heading to the front door and diving under the roof of it, so that the rain stopped pouring down so heavily on him.
“Hey! While you all are busy getting fucking drenched, I’m gonna head inside!” JC called before turning and knocking a few times on the door for sport. He turned once more to the group, as they began racing towards the door, except for Monica and Jordan, who shooed them along as Monica turned around, wrapping her legs around Jordan’s waist in the rain.
“Ya’ll really gonna fuck out here?!” Cassidy shouted as she looked at the two of them, Monica rolling her eyes as she pressed her lips against Jordan’s the raining drowning out the noise of the noticeable moans emanating from the two. Zeke grinned as he slid his hand down Jacqui’s pants, though it was quickly grabbed and pulled away before he could get any further, her eyes shooting daggers into his soul.
“Just...get inside fast, ok?” Jacqui called out before JC pulled open the door and slowly walked into the dark home, lightning cracking against the sky which sent the others in quickly.

“Hey look at that...we got some privacy.” Monica whispered seductively into Jordan’s air, moaning softly as his hand slapped at her thick ass. She let a laugh bubble out from her lips as she nipped at his neck before pulling away from him, shaking her hips as she walked a short  distance from him, teasingly bending over to slide her wet jeans off from her hips.
“God damn girl.” Jordan whispered softly, quickly starting to tug his shirt off before he turned around sharply as he heard a twig snap. He stared in the direction he thought he heard the leaves before rolling his eyes and turning his back to the beautiful view in front of him. Monica grinned as she twirled her panties on her finger, before letting it fly and watching it hang up on a tree branch. She reached her hands down to the hem of her shirt, pulling it off slowly and throwing it aside as well as Jordan yanked his own shirt free, throwing it aside. Monica drew closer, smiling as he noticed that she was not wearing a bra today. His hands reached up to touch her exposed breasts, the glint of the rain shining down from them before the sound of a few giggles interrupted them.
“Ok, who the fuck is still here?! Cassidy, that you?!” Jordan shouted into the rain. He felt the warmth of the rain slide down along his hands and he turned his attention back to Monica, only to jolt back in horror.

Monica gurgled out of the blood that was foaming from her throat. A hook, that of which would be used to hang meat, had pierced through the back of her throat, coming out from her mouth. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head before Jordan shot back as her body began lifting. His eyes moved to the long chain that slid from the hook, the chain looping along a tree branch. The lightning illuminated the holder of the chain, a figure cloaked in a ‘mask’ of sorts. A full pig’s head, hollowed out and baring its teeth. Monica gurgled once more as she was lifted higher up into the tree, until she hung, naked and bathed in blood and rain. Jordan stood up, racing towards the house before the masked figure reached out his hand, taking a hold of Jordan’s throat. Jordan felt his body lift off the ground and was held in place, his legs scrabbling against the rain slicked butchers tunic that this monster was wearing. He tried to scream but his words were nothing but soft squeaking. He reached out to grasp at the mask but an intense pain shot through his entire body as it was slammed against a rock. He could feel the bones in his spine twist and shatter under the impact, and he opened his mouth to let out a scream. His eyes didn’t open to see the machete slowly being pulled free of its place on his hip. He didn’t see the glint of the blade in the lightning, nor the swiftness of motion as it cleaved his head from his throat. The splash of blood, muted by the darkness. A final lightning strike, illuminating the children as the masked figure turned back to Monica, watching her writhe against the hook before finally succumbing to suffocation and pain, her body going limp. The figure snorted before looking to the broken windows, as a soft mist rose from the mouth. They had made a horrible mistake. They had damaged the home. The House that Diemos Built.

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Tumblr_m8mp9irLN31rs1iyho1_r1_500

“Do you know what puppets are, Lucian? Puppets don’t know that they are puppets. They are neither alive, nor are they dead. They simply are. They exist to do what they are programmed to do. You? You are what the company desires to see as its star. You are the person that the men in suits want to see as the leader. You are what the suits desire to view in power. You, the dog with no leash, have chained yourself to the whims of a man who cares only for ratings and monetary value. He cares not for anything you do, not really. He enjoys seeing what you can do when you remain on the top of the food chain. He doesn’t like the vision of Dynasty that he sees with me on the top. The bloodshed I shall bring. The horror I will wreak upon the entirety of the EAW realm. That title, the gold, doesn’t mean what you think it means to me. I don’t view it as a way that I shall bring myself up, not in that sense. That title is what I consider the start of my revolution. That title is a shackle to you. It has locked you down. You are trapped in it now. The corporation that holds sway over you and your every whim. That title is what is your cage, the gilded cage of a trapped beast. I don’t want to face a chained beast. Why would I? I have made my life based around facing my fears. My fear of being destroyed. Of being forgotten. Of fading away into the distance, and not having a single person remember me. That is my purpose. My goal. What I desire above anything else. I desire to be a mark and an impact upon this world. This crown has gotten me far, Lucian. This crown has put recognition on what I am. The kind of horror that I can inflict upon everyone and everything in this world. That title. That title will put my name into history. No one will be able to say that they do not know who I am. Or who I was. I was the man that took the title from you. I was the man that took my legacy, despite every hardship that the men in suits want to throw to those like me. I am not going to be denied, not by those that want to look at my accomplishments and deny them because I do not fit their mold. I will not be denied because of my appearance. Not because of my personality. I will attain what I want.”

The group looked around at the inside of the house, before the sound of thunder shook the home. Jacqui jolted forward, grasping at Cassidy who wrapped an arm around her as JC and Zeke rolled their shoulders, trying to hide their fear behind bravado.
“Well...fuck ‘em. They wanted to stay behind and screw, gives us time to explore” JC shouted to the rest of them as he moved on to heading down the hallways. Cassidy watched him go with an irritated look before snatching the camera from Zeke and switching it onto night vision mode. Jacqui watched the two of them as she looked to see if she should go with either one before the thunder shook the house again. She shot backwards, Zeke taking hold of her and pulling her close, though she struggled for a moment. Cassidy seemed to ignore them as she raced up the stairs, letting the wood creak under her feet as she walked. Every sound seemed to echo along the hallway as she moved through the halls. Every step seemed to echo softly in the halls as she walked. Her eyes scanned along each hallway, knocking on a few of the doors as she did so, just to see if anything interesting occurred. She continued to knock before her eyes moved to the end of the hallway. Standing at the very end of the hallway was a young girl, black hair flowing down to her neck. Her revealed eye held a strange smile to it. A light that shined in its darkness. Cassidy let out a soft breath, looking around at the other rooms in confusion before inching towards the girl.
“Umm...hi.” Cassidy called out to the girl, inching closer and closer. The girl didn’t move. Just smiled. Cassidy inched a bit closer, her hand outstretched as the thunder cracked once more. Rain splashed against her hand, and her eyes shifted over to the broken window. The rain continued to fall outside, and she felt a twinge of regret for her throwing the rock at the window. This house was nice...even in the rain. Her eyes traced along the forest before they settled on something swaying in the rain. Her eyes caught sight of feet, before the lightning illuminated the whole naked form. Monica. Cassidy felt a scream entering her throat before she felt a hand grasp at her shoulder. She spun out of fear gasping loudly as the girl stood in front of her. She brushed her hair aside, her forehead laden with a bloody and gaping hole. Her mouth began to writhe open, pushing past the level that it normally would in a regular human. A loud gurgle began to bubble forth from her mouth as he head writhed, firing in multiple directions.
EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Creepy-Gifs-7

The doors along the hallway began to open and close all at once, laughter screaming free from every one of the open doors. Cassidy turned sharply screaming as she raced away from the sounds of laughter. She tore across the hallway, racing towards the other end of the hallway.

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Tumblr_n8pvk907K71rzagpno1_500
Her body crashed against the door at the end of the hallway, trying to yank the door open with all of her strength. The sounds of laughter and of pounding footsteps filled her ears as she continued to try and tug the door open before it fully flung open. She dived inside, slamming the door closed and locking it behind her as she let out short breaths. Her heart hammered in her chest as she looked at the pitch black of the room. She looked around in worry, before grabbing the camera, slowly lifting it up to her eye and switching on the night vision. Her breath caught in her throat as her eyes took in the sight of…

“What the fuck is this room?” JC shouted as he walked around the basement floor of the house. His eyes could barely pick up what was in the room. He ran his hands along the wall, letting out a slow breath before stopping his motion as something slick slid down his fingers.
“God...fucking rain.” JC grunted as he wiped his finger against his shirt before searching the wall again for a light switch. He felt his fingers find something. Something metallic. He tugged at it, trying to push it up before something hard gripped at his hand. Fingers crushing at his own as JC tried to pull his hand away.
“Zeke, if this is you…” JC began but stopped as the creature in front of him snorted. Mist rising from the tusked mouth of its face as it pinned him against the wall. It snorted again before throwing him across the darkness, his body crashing against the wall with a harsh thud. He let out a soft groan, dragging his body against against the ground before screaming as something sharp impaled through his left hand. The pain fired every synapse of his body as he writhed against the ground, grabbing at whatever had his hand pinned. The creature watched him struggle before clearing the table of what seemed like random items, grabbing what it wanted. It tilted the item slowly in its hands before clicking it, a whirring noise filling the air. A drill. The creature grasped at JC’s head, lifting it up slowly as he slowly pressed the drill bit inside of his air. JC could hear nothing but the whirring sound, and his legs shook against the ground as he begged and pleaded for this thing to stop. He screamed as the first bit of pain fired through his head, his hearing vanishing and being replaced by searing agony as the drill bit passed through the ear drum. The creature held his head still, pressing his knee against his spine to keep him from trying to escape as he pulled the drill free, switching it off and wiping the blood from it. JC couldn’t speak, his words coming out as mumbles before he screamed again as the being pressed the drill bit into the other ear, piercing his other ear drum. JC screamed aloud, his eyes opening to witness the pigheaded being lifting the drill bit just over his head, and he swore he could see the mask tilt into a grin. The drill pierced through his forehead before he could ask for forgiveness from God. Not that he would hear. God didn’t exist. Not in the House that Diemos built.

“Hades. You learned nothing from our fights, have you? You did embrace your darkness, and I was so proud. So proud of the progress you had made, Hades. You were finally embracing who you were. Who I knew you to be. The king of darkness. The king of the world that I have taken from you! Yet...once more, the folly of our fears. Your fear of being left in the past. Your fear of being relegated to the darkness, alone. That you wouldn’t be strong enough, not strong enough to come against those that are new to this world of yours. And in the end, the darkness you have come back to...is not a darkness at all. You have left the shelter of the darkness that you tried to teach me, the darkness that you said you would never abandon! You tried the comfort of the darkness that I have adopted as my own, as my child, and you have traded it for a man who cares not for our darkness. He doesn’t care about what we can bring to EAW. You are a means to an end. Omerta isn’t a family. Not like Sanatorium. Not like my family. My family cares for one another, despite our differences. Though you may argue against that, with Madison and Stephanie, but you know the truth. You know that this, that my family, is united against what Omerta stands for. Omerta is power through greed. Through its own corruption of our ways. It has chosen to lead a path through these...codes of sins that they have twisted for human purposes. You know this Hades. You know that these are wrong. Tainted. Not our way. You rejected me. You rejected a family, only to take the hand of a man who laughs at our way. At our darkness. I’m not angry for this Hades, you had your reasons. You also know that I have mine. I have my own path. I’ve already carved past your carcass to find my way. To find my station in my world. You don’t matter anymore. You are the past of EAW. The past that saw you as a god of darkness. I...I will be its future. Its future doesn’t need a god. It needs what I am. It needs Fear. Fear Incarnate. Which is what I will bring to them. I will bring to them the fear that they so woefully want to deny. Fear. They will learn to fear what they have chosen to leave in the darkness.”

Jacqui raced up the stairs, Zeke trailing behind her as he grabbed at her wrist. She tugged her wrist away, glaring at him before he shoved her against the door of the upstairs room.
“No! You are not going to fucking keep denying me this. We have been dating for how fucking love, and you want to be a fucking prude?!” Zeke growled into her ear, turning her head to face him again as the thunder cracked outside. Jacqui winced and let out a soft cry of fear as Zeke ran his hands steadily along her cold brown skin. He grasped at her hips, tugging them against his own as he began to grind against her, his hot breath against her flesh. She squirmed again, before raising her knee up and slamming it into his groin. Zeke grunted in pain, his hands pushing away from her as he moaned in agony as she began to race away from him. The lightning cracked against the windows and the thunder shook the home once more as she raced into the darkness of the upstairs hallway, trying to find an escape from Zeke who had picked himself up from his pained stupor and was now racing after her angrily. She raced to the nearest door, pressing herself against it and tugging at the handle as she tried to open it. Locked. She slammed her fists against the door, crying out in fear as Zeke stopped his run, now walking calmly towards her. He grasped at her wrists, lifting them into the air and pinning them over her head as he punched her in the stomach.

Jacqui doubled over in agony, bending down and coughing before Zeke pulled her face up to his groin, undoing the button and slowly unzipping the zipper.
“I’ll fucking bite it. I swear to fucking god.” she coughed before he swung his fist again, striking her across the face.
“You do and I fucking knock teeth out. You are not denying me this. We are going to fuck, whether you want to fuck or not.” he snarled back beginning to pull down his pants before he released her, looking straight ahead in shock and fear. The door that Jacqui was trying to open had been opened. Kneeling, at the head of the door, was Cassidy, the camera pressed against her eye as her arms shook. The lightning illuminated the sight of what she was gazing at. Impaled against the wall was a student from their school. His ginger hair soaked with blood, turning it a stained brown. Nails had been dug into his palms, and three more nails had been placed in accordance to his face. One keeping his mouth open, and the other two keeping his dead, soulless eyes gazing forever forward. A candle was lit inside of his mouth, the wax having coated his entire tongue.
“What the fuck?” Zeke whispered in fear as the lightning illuminated the looming figure standing behind him. The figure snorted, the mist pushing free from the pig head as it revved the engine of the chainsaw it held. Zeke turned sharply, only to turn too late. The teeth of the chains revved against his stomach and the being lifted him off the ground with it. The teeth tore through flesh, blood splashing against the ground as it threw Zeke through the window of the house, watching his body plummet and fall to the ground below. The sound of the body slamming into the ground was as a wet smack, dropping hard against the rocks and sticks below.

Jacqui felt the fear rising in her stomach as the pig headed being turned to look to her. She moved without another thought, her eyes turning to Cassidy for but a moment before she raced past the being. She couldn’t look to her friend any longer. The fear overriding every emotion she bolted from the hallway, able to hear the snorting of the being as she ran down the stairs and bolted through the open doors. The rain falling hard against her skin as her mind told her to survive. That Cassidy would be fine. That she would want her to run. Want her to get away. Want her to live. She knew that if she didn’t think these things that the guilt would hurt her forever. Cassidy would be alright. She would be. She would be. This was so stupid. So, fucking stupid to do this with everyone. She screamed into the forest, running as far as she could. As far and as fast as she could from the House that Diemos built.

Cassidy backed up against the wall as the Pigheaded being closed the door behind him, glaring down at her with its black eyes. The mist rose once more from its mouth as the being flipped on the light switch in the room, illuminating its blood soaked detail. The pig thing snorted again as Cassidy backed up as hard as she could, her body pressed against the rain slicked wall. It seemed to snort in laughter before its blood caked hand lifted up to its face, tugging at the snout before fully pulling it off. The pig mask falling to the ground and instead replaced with the smiling face of the owner of the home. Eclipse Diemos looked down at Cassidy, setting down the chainsaw and kicking it aside before he moved closer towards her. He knelt down, his hand sliding through her blonde hair, the blood soaking the tips in red. He let a smile trail along his entire face, as he drew his finger across his cheeks, drawing a smile in the blood along her lips.

“I know that face. I’ve seen you a few times with someone I know all too well. You’re Cassidy Vega, right? Tarah Nova’s little...prodigy. The little sister to the Vixen Killer. Don’t cry. I’m not going to kill you, what kind of standard would that set for someone that showed me something beautiful. Something that not even those that fight me are willing to show. That they are afraid of me. No, no little Vega, I’m not going to kill you. I’m going to let you live. I’m going to let you live. I want you to tell the world what you felt. That you were afraid. I want you to tell Tarah about this, go ahead. I know that she’ll feel anger. I know that it is going to come back to bite me...someday. But for now...you are alive. So...little Cassidy, you are proof. Proof of what fear can do. Fear can keep you alive. Fear can save you. Lucian Black and Hades, they want to set out to prove that their lack of fear is strength. It isn’t. I promise you. If they don’t fear me now, I’m going to make them fear me. I promise. Vega, go on. Tell the whole world. Tell the world that you’re scared.”

Eclipse reached down slowly, palming the camera and lifting it up to show Cassidy’s face. Tears rolled down her cheek as she tried to look away but Eclipse grasped her cheek, pointing it towards her face. She let out a soft cry as she nodded her head, looking up at the camera.

“I’m scared...help me.” she whispered softly as Eclipse laughed, throwing the camera against the wall as the cracked screen displayed a screaming Cassidy as Eclipse’s footsteps echoed past the camera, the lights shutting off entirely. Alone. Alone in the House that Diemos built.

EAW Promoz! - Page 3 Giphy-11
Bhris Elite
Post September 1st 2016, 1:16 am by Bhris Elite
You chose to be a success? Well that’s going to have to wait a while, I’m going to be that roadblock that stops you from succeeding Nobi.  I honestly don’t care what you chose because at the end of the night you’ll receive the exact opposite.  FAILURE.  You thinking you are going to defeat me and take my title from me my very first title defense? It’s insane and yeah I know what I said you have a chance of beating me however I forgot to mention that it’s like a 1 percent chance.  A one percent that you will try your best to make a hundred percent chance, you’ll fail though.  You will fall short a matter of fact you won’t even come short.  I’m on such a wave of confidence right now that I’ll say you won’t even get a single near fall on me.   Yeah I know this sounds a lot like the Chris Elite you guys used to hate but this time around I’m being completely honest.   This is not a bunch of bullshit I’m speaking these are facts.  Facts that I know are probably hurting your feelings.  I’m striking a couple of nerves with these facts I’m just adding more fuel to the fire right?  All this I’m saying about me you are just going to throw right back in my face right?

WRONG!

You couldn’t me anymore wrong Nobi and you want to know why that is? It’s simple really.  You’re not me.  You’re not Chris Elite I am the man who takes the opinions of people and all those insults that have ever been used against me before stepping in the ring with me.  I’m the one who throws it right back in there face.  I’m the one who took all the bullshit JJ Silva has ever said about me and then threw it right back in his face to take the championship away from him.  I’m the one who told everyone I’d walk out New Breed Champion and receive the biggest victory of my career AND THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I DID! Thing is though even with all the things we have in common we are still so different.   I have a hunger that no one else in this company possesses and that what makes me so scarier, that’s what makes me such a threat.   Every time I step in the ring I give it my all and not a single person can take that away from me.  Even against you Nobi I’ll put all my effort and strength into this match.  When I really don’t have too.  I can do exactly what Ares said he would do to me and not give me his best and still walk out the victor.   You can use all the moves in your list.  You can even add new ones to that list but it won’t be enough to take my championship.   After this failure Nobi it’ll probably be the final straw for you.   Just like I led JJ Silva to stop of his career after defeating him I’ll do the same to you.  Just proving my point that you don’t have the hunger that I do.  I mean you telling me after what 2 months?  You wanted to up and leave EAW after only 2 months of failure you were ready to leave?  From the time a year ago until not even a full month ago I’ve had nothing but failures.  From losing the 24/7 battle royal Pain for Pride 8 then a month later using to TLA trying to win the same title I have now and coming up short.   Then losing at House of Glass, than being embarrassed by some clown at Grand Rampage.   All the way to not succeeding at Pain for Pride 9.  After all of that never has a thought of leaving come to my head.   I knew I had to stick it out and not be a quitter and I’ll finally get the success I’ve always wanted.   Now look at me.

So if you’re ready to leave now then I promise I’ll make it happen.  This will be the final blow for the career of Nobi.   Well if it even counts as a career.   An upgraded version of myself?  Now I should go in the ring and end that match in 5 minutes for the level of disrespect towards me.  You are nowhere near me in any type of way.    You are a downgraded bootleg version of myself Nobi.   You try so hard to be like me and even have the same exact story I did like and it won’t go down like that.  What it took me 7 years to do you’ll do in months?  Nobi you won’t even be known in a few months hell you won’t even be remembered in 2 months.    I accepted your challenge because I am the fighting champion I said I was going to be and I accepted because I knew this was just a little test run challenge for what’s to come in the future.    Nobi you want to beat me so badly Saturday but like you said it’s just your plan.  What happens if you beat me? Then I guess that’s the final blow for my career because I don’t how I could come back after losing to you.   I’m going to ask you the same question though.  What happens if I defeat you?  Are you going to be back next week? Are we going to see you in the next couple of months?  Or will you tuck your tail between your legs and do what you should done after first tasting failure?  I have no prepared myself to lose the belt and there’s no need too this week or any other week I put this title on the line because day in and day out after the match is over.  I’ll be the one getting my title handed right back to me with my hand raised with me being announced as winner AND STILL NEW BREED CHAMPION!  So yeah you’re right this isn’t a Cinderella story hell it isn’t even the Nobi story.   It’s the story where I kick you right in the jaw pin you for the 1 2 3 and retain my championship.   It’s a short story Nobi. 

“I did pick up 1 win one week before Dia Del Diablo, but that’s it. That’s all I have. That’s all I got. That’s my only win so far here in Showdown.”

And it’s the only one you’ll ever get.
Post September 1st 2016, 1:01 am by MTM
"My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy." - William Shakespeare

You know, it’s kind of ironic that someone would bring up underestimating their opponent only to do the exact same thing only moments later. In fact, I’d dare say it’s rather hypocritical.

It’s fine, I get it, I really, really do. Everyone has to make a name for themselves somehow and talking trash is the easiest, and usually best way to do it. That is, so long as you’re not all bark and no bite. Clearly you’ve shown that you’re better than that and you’ve already defeated two of my teammates, although it’s not like I thought much of either of them in the first place. You absolutely embarrassed Blaise Hunter and you managed to defeat Christian Locke. I’d love to say that that’s an impressive accomplishment but you and I both know better than that. You couldn’t have said it any better: we’re not a team. Christian Locke, Nathan Fiora and Blaise Hunter especially don’t know how to work as a team and they’re even more mediocre as singles competitors. That’s why they have nothing on me, Fournier. While Nathan Fiora might have the Hardcore Championship and Christian Locke might have the 24/7 contract they’ve been swimming in a small pond. I see that, you see that and though they don’t like to admit it they see it too. Who on the Voltage roster is actually worth mentioning anymore? Aren Mstislav? Y2Impact? Those are the only two “big” names this brand even has anymore and one of them has only become a big deal in this calendar year. Sure, I have an incredible amount of respect for the things Y2Impact has done in the past eight years so he’s really our only guiding light at this point which is why I’m grateful we at least have him on our team.

As for me though, I’ve had my fair share of success and I had to do it while there were actual, legitimate threats around. The likes of Jamie O’Hara, Vic Vendetta, Ares Vendetta and Scott Oasis were all on the rise and I had to step in the ring with all of them and when I did, I succeeded. I won championship gold. I became that Cinderella story that everyone talks about all the time. Despite all of these men coming for my throat I still ended up holding championship gold on two separate occasions. You might want to write that down or something since you clearly didn’t know that judging by your statement about me not carrying gold… that is, unless you want me to actually carry a bag of gold with me everywhere which is just about as ridiculous as your story about the Midas Touch. Congrats, you paid attention in history class and you heard about the story of King Midas. Thumbs up for you. Yeah, he was egotistical and he most definitely was selfish and while I at times I may be both of those things, I have one thing he doesn’t and that’s intelligence. I’m not stupid enough to let a nickname define my career Mr. “Crowning Jewel”. What I get I get because I bust my ass and strive towards it and, when I get what I want, I don’t let it go. You want to know how I lost my first championship? I had to be dropped on my head all the way from the top rope. I had my neck damn near broken in half and if it wasn’t for that I can guarantee that I’d have been holding the Interwire Championship a lot, lot longer than I did. I’d go on but it’s pretty clear that my whole life story isn’t going to interest you and it’s something I’ve grown tired of having to repeat every week.

So you know what? I’m not gonna repeat anything anyone else has said either. I’ve heard the whole story about how “you haven’t proved anything yet” time and time again against many an opponent and it gets pretty boring after a while. What do they expect from you, exactly? To beat the world champion in your first match? Of course not. I’m realistic. I know that Blaise Hunter of all people was never going to be a challenge for anyone and that’s not your fault. The thing is though, you’re not swimming with the small fish anymore. Unlike these other two, I’m your first actual, genuine challenge. I’m someone who’s actually gone out there and accomplished something meaningful in my time in EAW which is why I’m certain that you won’t beat me. No one comes in here unstoppable, not even you. You can talk and act like you have all the skill in the world but that doesn’t make it true. Sooner or later everyone eats their first loss and it just so happens that the person that’s going to have your shoulders pinned to that mat is going to be me.

So while it might just be a metaphor, while it might just be a nickname, the Midas Touch is going to leave the crowning jewel as just another gem in the crown placed on the top of my head. You’ll be nothing more than a minor detail on this monarch’s way to Territorial Invasion and the EAW Championship.

This Sunday the Midas Touch strikes once more.
Brian Daniels
Post September 1st 2016, 12:45 am by Brian Daniels
I think I made my case pretty clear:

I don't want the Answers World Championship.

I don't care about Ares Vendetta.

I only want to face one man... and one man only; Robbie V.

I'm not talking about The Legendary Sekaiichi, Mikado Sekaiichi, RoV, etc. I'm talking about the man that brought life into my career. I've done everything that I've possibly could achieve, but I know there's always "more". There's always more to achieve, but why get greedy? I already have a career that can be showcased on the walls forever. I've thrived when nobody expected me to. I can continue to go on about everything I've accomplished, but I simply don't care about boasting. I need to set that fixation aside momentarily though, because I'm about to revisit a point in my life where I expressed pure hatred. It's only fitting that I'm squaring off against one-half of a tag team that Cerberus was able to dethrone and retain against once more. I always knew that we'd have unfinished business. I'm actually left in awe with the momentum you've built in these past few weeks. I mean just look at you, without Drake Jaeger glued to your side --- you managed to "defeat" Ares Vendetta, "defeat" Lioncross, "defeat" Tyler Parker. Aren't you so proud of yourself? I imagine your inflated ego has reached new levels, even more than what it was before. I realize that tainted victories mean the world to you. It doesn't matter how you win the match, it's not about the honor, it's about getting the win at the end of the night. I mean, you going around with an empty briefcase for the longest time was hilarious. I never seen such entertainment from a delusional individual. You really had it imprinted in your mind that you were the one that retrieved the briefcase at Pain for Pride 9, but was unable to recapture the EAW Tag Team Championships in your actual match. I don't think there has ever been a time or place where one of our matches resolved in your pinning me or making me submit. The very first match where it was your first attempt to defend your titles, you lose. You remember Triple Threat? I made it all the way to the end, where I was brutalized to a bloody pulp by Tiberius Jones getting himself disqualified. And where it mattered most, where all the marbles were on the line, you didn't have it in you to take back what you believed to be yours.

Do you see this trend forming here? I can't predict how our match will genuinely turn out --- whether you somehow continue this luck of your enemy's enemies aiding you, or it's called right down the middle. I've adapted myself to confront all these situations. I've competed long enough to expect the unexpected. I know there's a bounty on my head placed by the Answers World Champion himself. He will do anything he possibly can to get this match with me. But I've already said before, facing Ares Vendetta is almost meaningless to me. What's there to get out of it? Let's say I go up against Ares Vendetta, I beat him, the only reason I'd keep the title is to defend it against Robbie V. I know I seem obsessed, but I envision this as being the most determined as I have ever been. I don't want to sound corny and be like "this isn't the same person you fought a few months ago", because that's just a cop out in case you lose. I was doing this company a charity at the Grand Rampage, Jones. What was your excuse for losing? You didn't make one, but instead you blatantly demonstrated how deranged you can be. Your mind was still in the point where you had the titles, I mean this isn't an unusual state of mind coming from you. I distinctly remember you stealing the EAW National Elite Championship away from The Pizza Boy and claimed you were "STILL" the champion. What's with you? I know you can't help the persistent outside interference, but at least show some real aspiration by bringing this delusion into reality. You'd be better off putting the fantasy aspect of your personality behind you. Don't live in the past, don't live in your head, live life in real time. I'm going out of my way to say this, because I know how sadistic you are. You may come off the guy that appears as a degenerate, but you can easily snap within a blink of an eye. You've also displayed that there's many faces to you and they're equally unpredictable. You're careless, reckless, and often foolish. I'm going to take advantage of each of those factors... and I'm going to put this winning spree you're on to an end --- one way or another.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on September 1st 2016, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tarah Nova
Post August 31st 2016, 11:58 pm by Tarah Nova
Cross the Line---Empress of Elite Special#2
“Follow the leader, stay in the lines

What will people think of what you've done this time?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes
Play it safe, play by the rules
Or don't play at all - what if you lose?
That's not the secret, but I know what is:
Everybody dies but not everyone lives”

-------
You give me a purpose? What a joke that is. The only things  gives me a purpose in this company is the freak shows too but you? No, you are a pain in my ass since the beginning. All you do is run your mouth because that's all you know what to do. You piss and moan and complain and lie about everything while me and the others have to listen to it. Well guess what, I am done taking your shit. Fuck, I'm done listening to you even though you know me but you don't, cloud. You don't know a damn about me, about my career. I have gone through way too much to be taunted and mocked by a piece of shit like you. You are nothing but a train wreck just waiting to happen and when it does, I'm going to be the one pointing and laughing at you. Now you're right about one thing---- blood feuds are a reason for my existence. All love the blood, guts and things That Go Bump in the night. I am the leader of that among other things. So don't underestimate me, cloud. I’m not some Porcelain doll sitting on a shelf because I am more than meets the eye. But you should know that, shouldn't you? Yeah, you haven't beaten me in a long long while so I suggest you sit back down and acutally think of comback before you're speaking to me. All you speak about is nonsense. Hell all you are is nonsense. Like do you even believe the words that are falling from your mouth.? Stephanie, let me make one thing clear: you are nothing to me. You do not Define me or my career or anything that I have done the past four years here. You are nothing to me. Do you hear me? You are nothing, zip, nada, zilch. People like Sophia mean more to me than you ever EVER will. God you don't understand how hard it is for me not to laugh at your insanity. You don't know anything. And I need to repeat that because it's the truth. All you do is just recycle the same comebacks at me and I'm sick and tired of it. I am sick and tired of you. So come tomorrow I'm not going to stop until your head is beaten into a guardrail. I want blood because I am done with you. I'm done with this.

Well all in all, Cloud you may think I'm not prepared for you but its the complete opposite. I am ready physically, mentally---everything. I'm ready to take you down a notch because ever since you through hit my head with a chair, you have been thinking you are the best in the world----that you are better than everyone but the thing is you're not. And furthermore the only one here being a dumbass is you--period. Every word you have spoken to me is nothing but bullshit. So don't go threatening me or my career because let's face, it at least I can have one. At least I don't have to ride on people's coattails like you have with everyone you have teamed with. But you know what, again, I'm done with you. I'm done with this conversation.

So please--win or lose I'm not going down without a fight--- but I warn you right now. I'm not holding back this time. I'm going to destroy you and everything you stand for.

Believe that.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post August 31st 2016, 11:28 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empress of Elite Special Promo #3

"The Last Word"

(Stan Lawson is standing with a plucky female EAW developmental prospect, mic in hand.)

Stan: So Becky, tomorrow you get to show off your talent in your first dark match before the Empress of Elite Special. You sure must be excited!

Becky: I sure am Stan! I get the show the EAW universe what I'm- hey!

(Cloud pushes the jobber aside and grabs the mic with Mao behind her. She's wearing her training gear and looks sweaty and irate.)

Mao: Stephanie! You should-

Cloud: (turns around) I ain't gotta do *beep* but stay Half-Black and die Mao! (Points at the camera) You think you're real cute don't ya Nova!? Talking all that good *beep*, trying to brush me off as just another encounter! You think you can just prepare some magic speech that's going to give you a deus ex machina victory over me!? You think acting like some kind of lone soldier is gonna give you the drive to beat me!? This ain't anime girl and this surely ain't kayfabe! No amount of so-called confidence is going to ensure a victory over me! (Steps back) Go ahead sweets - recite another one of Cailin's throwaway lines because that's what you're actually are Tarah Nova ! You're a throwaway vixen who got lucky in an era where there was nothing but trash! And before you object I've already proven my point. Kendra and Cleo are heads mounted on my wall. Cam and Haruna's scared to fight me and you can't beat me without two other people in the ring! On two occasions that's been shown sweets so you might want to dial back on the courage a bit. If you want even an ounce of a chance at winning tomorrow, I suggest you take this fight seriously-

Becky: Hey! This is my mo-

(Matsuda Cloud Kicks Becky)

Stan: You Cloud Kicked Becky!

Cloud: (looks down) Now that Becky with the good hair is quiet (turns to camera) I can continue to address Bucky with the raven hair! You talk a big game for someone who just suffered the worst defeat of her life- but then again you Sirens talk so much *beep* that your transcripts can be used as a twenty page thesis about why you're awesome and the other person is not. Story time's over for all three of you. Welcome to Your Reality where the bad guy wins and Disney Princesses get lead to the slaughterhouse! You say I can't touch you but the day after we last crossed paths the internet was littered with pictures of your unconscious body laying by my feet next to Sleepy Ms. Jackson! Keep testing me Tarah, keep trying my *beep*ing patience. You-

Stan: Hey Matsuda we were-

(Cloud Kicks Stan)

Mao: (gasp) You kicked Stan!

Cloud: (throws hands up) See Tarah!? See what you made me do!? I kicked Stan...STAN! This is how much I can't stand your Casper ass! I feel like Cloud Kicking everyone in this damn building I'm so angry! Everyone's talking about this main event with Cai and 'Ria but all that's going to be is twenty minutes of rest holds and synchronized sequences. I've seen better from rookie spot monkeys! What we have Tarah is a blood feud, one that even you said gives you life! Know what that means Tarah? It means I give you a purpose, a reason to fight! It means that I define you! At this point you can’t imagine a Reality without me and that’s okay- I heard I’m quite unforgettable.

(winks and sits down on a chair backwards)

Cloud: You know I could pull a Cairia and do this all day! Just shoot the shit, talking about our storied past and what not. Then I can add a few cool one liners and discuss how I’m so motivated and that nobody can beat and what not- know what? I think I already do that. The only difference is I’m not all hot air when I open my mouth!

(stands up and kicks the chair away)

Cloud: You are not prepared to fight me Tarah Nova, physically or mentally. I am a woman with nothing to lose and who doesn’t care how she gets the W. If you want to be a dumb ass and come to the wolves all by yourself, then be my guest. I’m not the one who’s putting their career at risk. (shakes head) You feel for my trap again and don’t even know it. So desperate to  be on top...that’s your fatal flaw Tarah. You’re too busy blowing up your ego that you can’t see two feet beyond yourself. The more you treat me like a non factor, the more I pull my strings. Keep being my puppet and I’ll keep racking up points. (cracks knuckles) It’s about time the Sirens lay down for the list time. By the time I win this tournament, the three of you will have been comfortable assimilated into your side bitch positions. Everything you are Tarah...everything you were...I’m going to take it away from you. There are no safe spaces. You’re walking on a minefield full of micro aggressions sweets. Be careful not to be tiggered.

(drops the mic)

Cloud: Time to go back to church. Mao, let’s skedaddle.

(walks away with Mao in tow.)
Aria Jaxon
Post August 31st 2016, 11:26 pm by Aria Jaxon
MOUNTAINS & MOLEHILLS -- CINCINNATI, OHIO.
(Empress of Elite)

The fact that we’ll just have to agree to disagree is probably the foundation upon which all the build-up for this match was laid. You have your reasons for wanting to go all the way, and I have mine. I know you want this for you and only you, but I know shutting up your detractors would be a nifty little bonus. People like Cameron and HBG have made mountains outta molehills and conveniently magnified your pitfalls while simultaneously tryna make light of all the good that you’ve done since you’ve been here. You’re right, you made the Specialists title. Going forward, as the mantle is passed from woman to woman and the history gets richer, your reign will be the one that all the others are measured against. You took what some viewed as some sort of cheap, Johnny-Come-Lately Vixens title knock off and made it into one of the most coveted belts in the whole company. You elevated it. I know, after falling short in Empress of Elite last year, it made you feel amazing to know that you completely transformed what that championship meant to this company. Losing it might’ve killed you, but I kinda feel like it’s turned you into the woman I have to deal with now. It’s made you determined. It’s made you bust your ass to get back to the summit. It’s why you’ve trained your ass off and continue to elevate your game, and you (rightfully) feel like winning Empress of Elite would be the culmination of all that hard work. It would be the thing that you could show to people like Tarah, Carson, and I to prove to us that all the sacrifices weren’t for nothing. You’re celebrating your changes and heralding your alterations as the things that will give you an indisputable edge this time around. I know you were only a millisecond or two from ripping Sheridan’s arm clean off. I know Jenny is surely worse for wear after dealing with you. Poor Kora got the reality check of a lifetime. I’m entirely sure you’ll send Veena back to the Adams family estate in a body bag. This is what the Cailin of present-day is capable of, and she’s even more destructive than she once was. It’s an impressive trail you’ve blazed so far, there’s no disputing that. You’ve made the majority of A block your bitch. Leave it to me to deviate from the norm. You’re right, I want it all. This isn’t greed talking, but it’s more of a matter of me knowing exactly what I’m capable of. I believe in myself. I know I have it in me to do what I did last year, no matter how much more arduous this year’s journey might be. This is the future I see, where I stay Empress for another year. Not because the field is full of unworthy challengers or because I’m cocky and assume I’m head and shoulders above everyone, but because I want this that badly. It’s weird. I feel like I have nothing to prove and everything to prove all at once. I know you’ve said before that, regardless of how this match turns out, I don’t have anything to prove to you or anyone else, and half the time, I share that sentiment. I just feel this sense of responsibility, like it’s my “job”, so to speak, to protect this crown and keep it in my hands because it’s helped to make me into who I am now. With that tournament win, I was catapulted into the top tier of the Vixens division almost overnight. There wasn’t any time for me to dip my toes in the pool or get acclimated with my surroundings. There was no gray area. I went immediately from a virtual unknown to a very scary threat. If inexperienced rookie Aria could win the whole thing, why can’t the version of me that exists now do the same thing? It’s not like I think you’re unworthy of being Empress yourself. I’d never, ever think that. But over the last year, the sense of obligation I’ve felt to make sure that this accolade is viewed in the best possible light has been overwhelming. In a good way, of course. Look at the field of competitors. Look how focused these women are, and how much they’re giving of themselves to take my place. That speaks to just how valuable this crown is. In a lesser woman’s hands, who knows? The title of Empress of Elite could’ve been a joke. Many of these women might not have bothered. But they’ve seen what it did for me. They saw how I rose to the occasion, and they sit there and ask themselves, “Why not me? Who’s to say I couldn’t be next?” Who says? I do. I say I’m not finished, my dear. And I know, in a sea of determined women screaming at the top of their lungs that they’ll be the next Empress, your voice is the loudest and carries the furthest. It should be a fearsome thing to know I’m about to go toe-to-toe with the only woman whose desire to win it all is even remotely close to my own. It might be selfish of me, but I’m not ready to let go. Maybe this time next year, I’ll be so preoccupied with competing against Elitists that I’ll have to bow out of the tournament. Or maybe not. Maybe I’ll still be here in the Vixens division, still the Empress, and still holding this mantle close to my heart. It’s like a parent sending their kid off to daycare for the first time. You know the child would be in good hands, but you still feel deep down that no one will look out for them quite like you will. Empress Cailin or Empress BB or Empress Tarah would be something worth marveling at...if only I was content with letting it come to pass. To keep me from winning this two years in a row, I’ll have to be knocked down again and again until I absolutely can’t get up anymore. You’d have to put me away to keep me from taking it all again. I know you think you will. I know you believe your reasons for wanting to beat me and every other woman in your way are noble ones, and I’d be hard-pressed to disagree with you. You’re stronger than you were, you’re smarter, and you’re faster, but you’re not impervious to damage and immune to defeat. In any other situation, I’d say this whole tournament was just waiting for you to waltz in and slay all of the opposition. An Aria-less battlefield would leave Cailin Dillon as the only woman in existence who’d be a logical choice for a winner. I’m coming to defend what’s mine, and if I have to go through you to do it, then that’s okay with me.

I’m not ashamed to admit you’ve gotten the best of me in the ring before. None of them were singles matches, but still, a win's a win, and I’ve never been bitter about losing to someone as good as you. In that regard, history is on your side. Part of that could be because I don’t have eyes in the back of my head. The presence of another woman or two might’ve served to be a well-placed distraction, but you’ve got my undivided attention this time, Slaylin. On paper, my resume might give me the edge. As one-dimensional as that tale of the tape might be, I just wanna live up to it. If someone previewing this match was to run down my list of accomplishments, I want the performance that I put on to be befitting of someone who’s never been anything less than impressive over the course of her young career. In that regard, the advantage of history belongs to me, because as I’ve said more than once before -- I’ve been here. And I know that your journey to this point has lit a fire under your ass, but you can’t imagine what last year’s win has done for my resolve now. It’s been the best kind of motivation. I also know it’s true that I gotta switch gears this week. I’m not bracing myself for possible outside interference or other underhanded bullshit, but that’s the thing that makes me take it even more seriously. You don’t have to depend on dirty work. I believe it’ll be unlike any other tournament match I’ve had so far. Hell, I believe it’ll be more competitive than any match I’ve had in a long, long time, but there’s never been a point in time during this whole week where I felt like I was outclassed or flat-out incapable of getting this win. I know you’ve put a hell of a lotta work into churning out a renewed version of yourself for the duration of this tournament, and it’s worked out amazingly for you so far. But, like you said, this match will be different. It’ll be the real test of how well the brand-new battle-tested Cailin Dillon will be going forward. Really, she can beat anyone...well, almost anyone. As has often been the case this week, I know you’ll disagree with that sentiment, as you should. We’re both swearing up and down that we’ll each be the one sitting on the right side of a hard-fought win. I’m not gonna sit here and use my words to try and change your mind, just as you know that nothing you say to me is really gonna do much to make me believe I’m losing here. That’s that stubbornness that we have in common. The truth is, one of us isn’t leaving a winner. A betting man might say it’s a real possibility that we both beat the shit outta each other for twenty minutes and each leave with a point, and while I’d be happy to say you and I went the distance for that long, that wouldn’t necessarily be the best case scenario for me. I’m not coming to Cincinnati looking for a single point. If it’s true that you’ve hardly had to break a sweat in your previous matches, then I’d suggest a serious rewiring before tomorrow night. Those warm-up jogs will look like nothing compared to the full sprint you’ll have to break into in order to contend with me. The fact that I’m in this tournament is a problem for you. Not because you have any problem fighting a friend, but because I’m the only woman that could realistically stand in your way and keep you from what it is that you want. I’m the problem you weren’t prepared to have to solve. Your sports doctors, weeks of training, and brand new diet plan weren’t all applied with me in mind, dear Cailin. Don’t worry, “may the best woman win” is implied here. I plan to.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 31st 2016, 11:01 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
“Two Pathetic Souls.”—Empress of Elite and Turbo

Oh my God. You’re so pathetic.

I knew if there was someone in EAW that would make everything I have done seem not like a big deal, it would be you, HBG. We haven’t seen each other in about four years. My accomplishments and accolades have gotten bigger than your ego. Meanwhile I was on my path to greatness, what have you done in these four years? Let’s see. You were one-half of the EAW Tag Team Champions for a forgettable stable no one even remembers the name of. I mean, after your title reign, every title reign overshadowed yours—Drake & Jones, Cerberus and The Mighty Don’t Kneel have had or will have reigns that would overshadow the reign you and your pathetic boyfriend had. The Mercenaries who? Just a mediocre team who thought that they could take over Voltage, but failed just like every other faction before them. I actually expected better from you, HBG? I thought that you would have broken out from the Vixens Division by now. I thought you would have been on your way to become National Elite Champion. Maybe, Answers World Champion if the competition sucked. After all the years of telling me that I was never good enough to be a Vixens Champion, why are you stuck here with the crop of new Vixens? I thought you were a woman who took pride in herself to do anything that she set her mind too? What made you want to become a four-time Vixens Champion? For a woman that hates the Vixens Division as much as you claim to do, why do you bother in this wasteland? Why do you bother getting stuck in the pathetic drama by that twat Eris LeCava? Why do you bother facing lower Vixens such as Aria Jaxon and Cailin Dillon? Why? Is it because you know the moment you’re outside the walls of the Vixens Division, you’ll be exposed by everyone? The whole wide world will know that the Heart Break Gal is not as good as she hypes herself to be. Everyone will know that the Heart Break Gal needs to fight lesser competitors as a last resort to repair her broken ego. At least, I’m comfortable with facing any competition. You? You’d rather be stuck facing lesser opponents for the rest of your career if it meant your ego being full intact. I can go out to the ring every night knows that I’m not the poster gal for a scum of a Division. You raise that Vixens Championship like it’s something to be proud of. How pathetic. Do you think that the Vixens Championship is a championship to be proud of? When I held the championship for my lovely two reigns, it was something to be proud of. It was something everyone wanted a piece of. I elevated the Vixens Championship. I brought prestige when Vixens like you, Kendra and Christy Cruise were shaming the championship by placing your grubby little hands on it. Now, the Vixens Championship is a disgrace. It’s a fucking disappointment as the champion holding it. I mean, are we still in fucking 2011? Does the Division fucking revolve around the Heart Break Gal? It seems like nothing is fucking new because nothing you do shocks me. It’s going to be fucking 2021 and your old diaper wearing ass is still going to find a way to put herself on top. Not because she is the best, but because EAW feels like they need to give her something back from her years of contribution to the company. HBG, you’re not as great as you make yourself seem to be. By the looks of things, you’re in the level of every single Vixen in the Division.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Are you getting sick of me, HBG? Good, you should be. I’m not done yet. Do I still look like a doormat to you? I shouldn’t because the only Vixen that looks like a doormat is you. I am many things, but I am not a doormat. Besides you, do you want to know who else is a doormat? Cailin Dillon and Aria Jaxon. I mean, those poor saps lost their championships in the worst way possible and don’t bother to get their entitled rematches. They are forced to go in the back of the line. Those two don’t have the balls to march up to the ring and demand for their rematches. Nah. Instead, they smile and go to the back of the line and wait for their turn. They let EAW management step all over their pretty faces and what do they do? They smile through all the pain. That is what you should have done three days after Dia Del Diablo, HBG. You should have been a great puppet and just smile through all of the pain. For a woman that claims to not let anything bother her, you suck at hiding your emotions of pain. Instead, you hide behind your lies. You make excuses for yourself because if you would have done the right thing and admitted that Erica Ford got the best of you, it wouldn’t do good for your reputation. It would stop the praises and approval for all of these stupid idiots that think that you’re better than me. You can’t live with the fact. You can’t live with the fact that you’re better than me. For all those years, it hasn’t been Cameron Ella Ava playing second fiddle to the Heart Break Gal. It was the Heart Break Gal playing second fiddle to Cameron Ella Ava. Two years ago, you were nothing to the eyes of the EAW Universe. Two years later, it’s the same thing. You can make yourself seem like this amazing Vixen who has come to save this hopeless Division, but you’re like me. You’re in it for yourself. Isn’t that why you’re bothering with Empress of Elite? You think it’s something for yourself to gain. You think that it would do you good as you shape this disgrace of a Division to what you want it to be? Let’s be real—if you hated the Division so much, why are you wasting your title doing something like this? The same could be said to me and I’m going to tell you why. It’s for me. I couldn’t give a damn about these Vixens I couldn’t give a damn if they like me or not. Hell, I couldn’t give a damn if you don’t like the things I’m saying because I’m probably the only Vixen that has been able to strike a chord with you. I’m the only Vixen who can manage to get under your skin and question everything that makes the Heart Break Gal “so great.” The thing is—you might be able to manipulate these people to think you’re great. Just because you’re a so-called legend, that automatically makes you great? You may be a legend, but you’re not as great as me. The only thing that you great at is protecting your feelings and letting others shield you, so that you don’t get your feelings hurt. If anyone were to see you, not being as good as Y2Impact or any man that you place yourself next too… All the hype. Everything that is supposed to make you “greater” than me diminishes and what will you be left with?

Nothing.

Azumi, shut your damn Asian mouth. No one wants to hear some mediocre at best loser butcher the English language. You think that I’m boring? Oh please. You think that your something exciting to listen? There is nothing noteworthy from your promos at all. The only good thing about your promos is when you end them. HBG can pretend that I’m horrible to listen to, but I’m guessing that she doesn’t listen to whatever bullshit that comes out of your mouth. Oh my God. Can you not suck any less? What was EAW’s point in hiring you? It’s not worth it to target that Japanese market. Bring back that one Vixen with an eyepatch. She would be better for the Japanese market than you and I don’t think she’s Japanese. You really have nothing on me. None of these Vixens have ANYTHING on me! You think that I need to prepare for losers like you? Just like I said before? Nicole Fyre is more competition than what you can ever dream to be. I bet on Nicole’s best day, she could defeat you in a fight. You? You’re nothing to prepare for. You’re not even a threat in this tournament. There is no way that you’re going to advance now. All your hopes and dreams of being Empress of Elite or a champion will diminish the moment you get eliminated in this tournament. It would be a good thing to because you’re the most unworthy for a spot here. You’re not good. You do nothing impressive. You have accomplished nothing, yet you have the mentality that you do. Let me bring you back to earth, sweetheart. It’s not until you step in the ring with me, you realize that your “strong-style” or wrestling does not compare to my “goddess-style” of wrestling. Everyone knows that I’m the weak-link of the Vixens Division? Don’t make me laugh, Azumi. I’m one of the few women that established and made the Vixens Division the way it is. I don’t know where in your world you think that you’re better than me? You’re not better than me, Azumi. You haven’t showed the world that you can last in the ring against a legend like myself? In your world, you think that you’re better than me. You think that these people give a damn about you. In the actual world, you are blinded by your ego to realize that no matter how many boos I get whenever I walk down the ramp and into the ring, I will still be better than you. You don’t hear little girls going that they want to be Azumi Goto—no! You get little girls saying that they want to be Cameron Ella Ava and I don’t blame them. Everyone wants to be an Ava! I can’t make myself relevant if I’m already relevant, dumbass. I think you need this match to actually make yourself relevant. I mean, does anyone give a damn about you? I don’t.

Just like the rest of the EAW Universe.
Consuela Rose Ava
Post August 31st 2016, 10:57 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
“Shutting the Critics Up.”—Empress of Elite

Does it shock you that I flat out said that you defeat me? Excuse me, you never had an opponent that isn’t too stubborn to admit their faults. All these Vixens try to make themselves look invincible that they tend to shield all of their insecurities away. I’m not like that, HBG. I’m not going to shy away from our last match. I’m not going to shy away from the fact that you made me submit. Do you look at me as the woman that is too stubborn? Of course, you shouldn’t. You look at me like an idiot because you’re an idiot myself. You are in disbelief that you have an opponent that is willing to be real with you. All your life, you surrounded yourself with fake people—Kendra Shamez, Eris LeCava—those are just a few of the people you have associate yourself in your career. Maybe, you’re not used to being around someone that is being real with you, but I’m the realists you are ever going to get. Your partners? Haruna Sakazaki turned on Stephanie Matsuda when Stephanie left her to die in the hands of Luzmala. Azumi Goto turned on her former teacher and tag team partner Erica Ford. How are they credible partners to you? Are these the type of people that you love to surround yourselves with. I assure you that these are the same woman who will turn your backs on you when it came to getting what they desire in life. Me? Well, I don’t have to worry if my tag partners are going to turn on me. I don’t need to worry about Cameron stabbing me in the back because we are sisters. You don’t get any closer than that. Sophia Rose? If she decides what is good for this match, she should go along with it. Everyone knows that she has the biggest chance in advancing. She could use the opportunity to step into the ring with you. I’m the same way—I want to stand in the ring with you again. I want to prove to you that I’m not shaken because of the match. The thing with me, HBG is: I don’t get shaken, but when I have a loss, it plays in the back of my mind like a record. I’m always going to be playing back at the moments of the match where it went all wrong and do you know what I do? I better myself. I try to perfect my craft even more until I can’t anymore. I’m just a rookie in your eyes. You may think that I end like the other ones, but it won’t with me. I’m beyond what is considered a rookie here. I’m not like those rookies you got five years ago. I’m not going to leave after one match. I’m not going to leave just because I lost one match. I’m not that type of woman. I pick myself up, dust myself off and I move on. Tomorrow night. It’s going to be different. I’m not going to lose to you again. I’m not going to give you the rights to say I told you so. Sure, you may be hysterically laughing like a hyena, but I’m going to get the last laugh. You’re sadly mistaken that’s what I’m not all about. I’m not second guessing if I’m good enough to win Empress of Elite. I never doubted my abilities to begin with. I’m know I’m the best in our block. I know that deep down, you won’t admit it, but you worry that I could walk out of the block a winner.

And you should.

Azumi, the feeling is mutual—there is nothing interesting about you. You basically ignored all of my points and went on to ramble about the same stupid shit that you said the last time. I’m sorry that you’re not used to all of this competition. I’m sorry that there is no Vixen here that gives a damn about what you have to say. Do you think that people like you? Do you think that you’re well-liked around here? I’m sorry to break your heart, but no one is rooting for you. This edgy persona that you are trying to so hard make happen isn’t happening sweetheart. All I’m seeing is a bitter woman trying so hard to be something in this huge company, but falling flat on her face. Do you think that this persona is going to get people to like you? What about saying the same unoriginal comments makes you cool in their eyes.

“She got into this company using her sister.”—I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that I NEVER USED CAMERON AS A SOURCE TO GET SIGNED. If I wanted to use Cameron to get into EAW, I would have joined in 2011 like she did. No, I’m not like that Azumi. I didn’t use Cameron for anything. I used my talents to get me signed. I didn’t come to EAW to get things handed to me on a silver platter. I’m not an entitled little bitch like you are.

“Since I’ve wrestled for five years while she’s maybe pretended to wrestle with her 20 other sisters.”—I’ve wrestled for eight years. I guess, that makes me better than you with your logic. With five years of wrestling and you suck. I have three sisters’ by the way —Cameron, Camille and Lexi. They’re quite lovely. Better wrestlers than you will ever dream to be.

“While she was pretending to be Cameron which now she can live her dream of being Cam v2, I was creating an untouchable legacy in Japan.”—I’ve been making a name for myself in Spain. I’ve wrestled all over Spain,  South America and every other European country. I was a luchadora called “La Belleza Española”—look her up, she’s better in her first year of wrestling than you are in your first month. Um, I also can’t help I look like Cameron—we’re identical twins after all. Do you know what an identical twin are? Google that.

“Consuela it must hurt being called a ‘clone’ of Cameron, and you must enjoy it.”—I’m not a clone of Cameron. It’s very easy to tell Cameron and I apart—she has a lot more muscle than I. I couldn’t ever pull off the look, so kudos to Cameron.

“You probably enjoy being in Cameron’s Shadow because it’s nice, cozy, and there’s no need to work.”—Um, I’ve been working at Empress of Elite. I mean, that’s the only way to win Empress of Elite—you win your matches. Something that you haven’t been doing quite a lot of. I guess, you just found that out, huh?

“And when you do step out of her shadow, you’re nothing but freighting little kitten who need Cam to back you up during your promos because you can’t big claims without saying that you’re an Ava.”—I’ve been fighting on my own and I’ve done quite fine for myself. I’ve been promoing fine against you. I don’t feel scared? I feel content. I don’t feel like the world is going to crush without Cameron by my side. We’ve spent years apart at different parts of the world and I did great on my own.

“You called me out saying that you’re on my level, but you don’t even your own identity, I know what my identity is.”—No, I said that I’m beyond your level and that Hatsukyo Gin is above your level. Get my statements straight! I know my name. I am Consuela Rose Ava. I was born in Los Angeles, California. I’m ten minutes older than Cameron. I reside in Frias, Spain. I’ve wrestled in every Spanish speaking country in the United States—there’s twenty-three of them. I’ve wrestled in every European country. I’m an EAW Vixen and I’m on the winning team for this tag match tomorrow night.

Azumi Goto, an Arrogant, Selfish wrestler that backs up everything she says in the ring.”—I can’t recall you backing up what you said against Sophia Rose and Haruna Sakazaki and you’ll fall to Cameron eventually.

Ladies and gentlemen, Azumi Goto’s claims silenced.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next